PDA

View Full Version : The Heroes Fanclub

DawnFan
4th December 2007, 2:10 AM
Hi
This is a club for all things related to NBC's TV series Heroes
Here we can discuss the show's plot, speculate on future episodes,the graphic novels,characters and everything about the show.

The rules r:
1.All Seribii.net rules apply
2.No Spamming
3.No flamming or obscene posts
4.Follow all club rules
5. Have fun :)

blaziken33
4th December 2007, 11:17 PM
I'd love to join and be a co-owner if you need me to be. I love this show and sure hope this thread survives, but you might want to elaborate more on the opening.

DawnFan
4th December 2007, 11:58 PM
welcome blaziken33
U could become co-owner if you like

First topic:
The last episode of volume 2 in ure opinion how was it

* Please when discussing the plot to use spoiler tags *

palkia1
5th December 2007, 1:20 AM
Can i please join. I love the show Heroes.

I live in Australia and the final episode we got was Chapter 9. Is this the same one you were talking about because i don't know if other countries get more episodes.

Pottsie
5th December 2007, 7:24 AM
I've become a fan of Heroes, since it first aired in the UK on BBC 2 and I'm asking for the boxset for Christmas.

The penultimate episode and the final episodes are on tonight and I'm looking forward to them.

So basically, can I join?

palkia1
5th December 2007, 8:08 AM
I'm going to answer the current topic. I hope i was accepted.

The final episode of Season 2 i got to see in Australia was the one focusing on the Bennets. I think that it was a pretty cool episode, seeing where Mohinder's loyalties lied and finding out more about Elle. She is a cool character. I think the end was a bit weird when Bennet woke up but Heroes always brings up more questions then it answers

SpriteRight3
5th December 2007, 11:01 PM
I would like to join, preferably as co-owner. I am an avid watcher and intriguist of NBC's Heroes. I live in the USA so I have seen the finale. That acursed American Writer's strike cut this Heroes season 11 episodes short! At least it wasn't bad... Nikki, Nathan, and Maya died. Maya came back with Claire's blood. Sylar is back, with all of his powers, and a new one. He's invincible, thanks to Claire's blood, as well.

blaziken33
6th December 2007, 12:34 AM
Okay, thanks, I'll take the position.

My oppinions on the finale of the second season were mixed. When it said, "Two heroes will fall" in the preview, I went ahead and marked nathan off, because he was just basically...there. Also, I was shocked when Nikki saved Monica and risked her life, but I don't believe she died. I believe that Maya's temporary death counted as one of the fallen heroes, and am still hoping that. If Nikki did die, that was the way to go. She totally tore that thug guy up to save her niece, and died as a hero. That's the major thing I wanted to state :)... what about you other guys?

DawnFan
6th December 2007, 12:58 AM
SpriteRigth3 and Pottsie welcome and sure SpriteRight3 u can b a co-owner

palkia1
6th December 2007, 1:12 AM
I have a request. When the people in USA or in a country where episode 11 has been shown can you put it in spoiler tags when discussing the plot of that episode and episode 10 as in Australia, where i live i haven't seen them and won't be able to see them until next year and i would prefer to not be spoiled about the ending.

I've seen to chapter 9 so anything past that could you just put plot in spoiler tags please. I hope it's not too much of a hassle. i just don't want to be spoiled.

DawnFan
6th December 2007, 1:15 AM
I have a request. When the people in USA or in a country where episode 11 has been shown can you put it in spoiler tags when discussing the plot of that episode and episode 10 as in Australia, where i live i haven't seen them and won't be able to see them until next year and i would prefer to not be spoiled about the ending.

I've seen to chapter 9 so anything past that could you just put plot in spoiler tags please. I hope it's not too much of a hassle. i just don't want to be spoiled.

Alright i'll just edit my post to state to use spoiler tags, it's no prob

palkia1
6th December 2007, 1:27 AM
Alright i'll just edit my post to state to use spoiler tags, it's no prob

Thank you, i wasn't sure if America had anymore episodes then Australia but obviously they have had 2 more

blaziken33
6th December 2007, 2:06 AM
Oh, okay, sorry, I'll edit mine too. But if found something on wikipedia for those that saw the finale

I read that Nikki's fate is still up in the air. The creator hasn't decided on whether killing her off or letting her live. I think that, after Nathan, that left one to die, and technically, Maya did die for a minute, but was revived with Claire's blood. So, just letting you know, because Nikki was one of my favorites.

DawnFan
7th December 2007, 1:15 AM
My thoughts on that episode is that

It was an awesome episode, the room with virus had lots of weird things

NightBlaze
7th December 2007, 1:53 AM
I love Heroes can I join ?

NightBlaze
7th December 2007, 1:56 AM
Yes i'm in america so I've seen the finale.

palkia1
7th December 2007, 3:46 AM
Are members allowed to make new topics. If so i have a suggestion for one.

Who is your favourite character in the series and why?

I have two favourite characters. Mine are Noah Bennet and Hiro Nakamura. I like Noah because he is always shrouded in mystery. You never know exactly what his true motives are and i find that intriguing in a character. I like Hiro just because of his personality and his power. I think his power is awesome and he is probably the funniest character with his occasional jokes. Other characters i like are the recently introduced Adam Monroe and Micah.

blaziken33
7th December 2007, 2:26 PM
My Favorite Character

My Favorite Character would have to be Monica. Her ability is awesome, and her personality just draws me in to her. She's always kind and understanding, especially to Micah. She thinks about her family, instead of going off to college, she stays in New Orlenes and makes money at a burger joint. Overall, Monica is a very compassionate character with an extraordinary ability.

DawnFan
7th December 2007, 2:31 PM
Pokenick97 welcome to the club

My favorite character would be Hiro, his power rocks and he is a hilarious character

Skull-Kid
7th December 2007, 7:33 PM
Can I join? I love Heroes I have seen all episodes! Please can I join? :(

DawnFan
7th December 2007, 11:47 PM
Yeah sure welcome urban Ninja

Weavile lover23
8th December 2007, 11:26 AM
Hi may I please join i am a great fan of Heroes and my fave characters are Peter,Sylar,Claire and Adam Monroe

Pottsie
8th December 2007, 11:37 AM

Judging by series one, it would have to be Hiro. He has my favourite power in the series (not counting Peter's, since he absorbs everyone's power) and he starts off as comic relief, but he gradually has to become serious to save the world.

I have a least favourite too, but unless anyone wants to know, I'll post it later.

And I agree with palkia1 that people from America, could you please put spoiler tags for upcoming episodes, since I've only seen the first series. Thanks for letting me join the club.

Skull-Kid
8th December 2007, 8:02 PM
Mines is DL. I like the idea of being able to walk through walls.It must be incredibly fun :)

DawnFan
8th December 2007, 8:21 PM
Hi may I please join i am a great fan of Heroes and my fave characters are Peter,Sylar,Claire and Adam Monroe

sure welcome

blaziken33
8th December 2007, 10:08 PM
Could I make/request a userbar or banner for this club? I'm a beginner at the whole art concept, but I'll try my hardest at making art for the club.

DawnFan
8th December 2007, 10:21 PM
Could I make/request a userbar or banner for this club? I'm a beginner at the whole art concept, but I'll try my hardest at making art for the club.

Yeah that'd b awesome :)

blaziken33
8th December 2007, 10:25 PM
Okay, I'll get started in a while. I might have it late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

DawnFan
10th December 2007, 5:10 PM
Okay new topic:

What new powers/abilities would u like to see in upcoming episodes of heroes

palkia1
11th December 2007, 2:19 AM
What new powers/abilities would u like to see in upcoming episodes of heroes

I don't know they've done so many. Maybe someone who can make fire, like elle with electricity but with fire. I know it's bad but it's all i can think of right now.

DawnFan
11th December 2007, 3:07 PM
super speed

Umbrakenisis ( shadow manipulation)
Chlorokenisis (plant manipultion)

yea there LOTS of them, so it's very hard to pick them out

Skull-Kid
12th December 2007, 7:44 PM
I would like to see some storms.You know like a guy/woman who can control weather.That would be awesome!

DawnFan
13th December 2007, 12:19 AM
I would like to see some storms.You know like a guy/woman who can control weather.That would be awesome!

Atmokenisis would b interesting to see in heroes as one of the original twelve probably had it

AshfanGirl20
13th December 2007, 6:39 AM
Ooh, OOoh can I join? This has to be my favorite live action show ever. Peters my favorite character on it, awesome powers and pretty and I love how ever storyline evolves him ^^
Sylars my favorite villain on the show, can't wait for volume 3.

Weavile lover23
13th December 2007, 12:47 PM
I think we should introduce good old super speed into the series

palkia1
13th December 2007, 1:12 PM
I think we should introduce good old super speed into the series

Yeah that would be an awesome power and also one that controls the weather that was suggested by Urban Ninja would be pretty cool as well

DawnFan
13th December 2007, 2:10 PM
Ooh, OOoh can I join? This has to be my favorite live action show ever. Peters my favorite character on it, awesome powers and pretty and I love how ever storyline evolves him ^^
Sylars my favorite villain on the show, can't wait for volume 3.

Sure, welcome AshfanGirl20

Skull-Kid
13th December 2007, 6:14 PM
Oh what about.........being a dream dweller.You know making people fall asleep and having nightmares or something.Or maybe even someone who can make things......EXPLODE!

DawnFan
13th December 2007, 6:50 PM
Oh what about.........being a dream dweller.You know making people fall asleep and having nightmares or something.Or maybe even someone who can make things......EXPLODE!

Explode like how gambit in xmen does? Kinetic Energy Transference would b an interesting ability to see in heroes

Skull-Kid
15th December 2007, 5:40 PM
just so you know i don't understand what half the words you're saying mean but it sounds interesting :)

blaziken33
15th December 2007, 6:07 PM
Sorry I haven't been here in so long, but I couldn't figure out how to make a good banner with just Paint. Also, some of the powers everyone's mentioned are already on the show.

Pyrokenisis (Fire Control): Meridith Gordon (Claire's Biological Mother)
'Exploding': Ted Sprague (Killed by Sylar, so now Sylar can 'Explode')
Weather Manipultaion: None confirmed yet, but mentioned in season two. Bob said something along the lines of this.

"Yes, this newspaper could have read Blizzard in (somewhere) or Tsunami wipes out Eastern Seaboard."

But the power I would most like to see is water control. I guess that could even extend to plant control because plants are mostly water. And humans are 30%, so I guess even limited mobility control could come out of that power.

DawnFan
16th December 2007, 3:18 AM
Well actually ted's ability was radiation manipulation

NightBlaze
16th December 2007, 3:32 AM
when I saw heroes club I was suprised cuz most kids watch cn and nick I only saw the heroes commercial cuz my cable is out lol

DawnFan
17th December 2007, 1:52 PM
According to what i've read we are going to have super speed after all
new Topic:
Do u think that Nathan and Niki would b around for volume 3?

NightBlaze
17th December 2007, 10:44 PM
No I dont well nathan will because he has peters blood

absoluteSoul
18th December 2007, 3:51 AM
Oh!! Heroes Fan Club! Let me join, please :3

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see the last two episodes of Season 2 because I live in Australia (the season was cut short...).

Mr. Yoshi
18th December 2007, 4:44 AM
were has this club been all my life?!

can i join pwease?

AshfanGirl20
18th December 2007, 4:45 AM
I belive Nicki will be around but not as herself but as Jessica. Nethan, I like his character but think if he did die than it would change all the characters lives. Peter would probaly go on a revenge rampage to search for the shooter of his brother and destroy him or her. It would probaly make every one a lot darker later on yah know?

NightBlaze
18th December 2007, 7:01 AM
I think bob shot N athan because who else will?and the shooter must have powers because he didnt want them to reveal them

Mr. Yoshi
18th December 2007, 7:10 AM
oka, i guess i'm in [: just answering the previous topic...

well, my fave hero, is of course, sylar. so smart and he always acts "innocent". just to get someone's powers... so smart. i rejoiced when he got his powers back.

Perfect Sphere
18th December 2007, 7:17 AM
I'd like to join. Heroes is perhaps the only time I watch TV.

DawnFan
18th December 2007, 5:44 PM
absoluteSoul,Perfect Sphere and yoshimaster welcome, srry for not getting back to you quicker

Mr. Yoshi
20th December 2007, 11:30 AM
also, sorry if i couldn't connect with you guys. the heroes here is quite late >.> it just showed the episode when monica was told by micah that she had powers...

blaziken33
20th December 2007, 4:59 PM
I have a question, and the spoiler things aren't workin for me, so don't look down if you don't want to.

Can Noah, Nathan, and Maya heal like permanently? Since thay have Adam and Claire's blood?

DawnFan
20th December 2007, 7:09 PM
I have a question, and the spoiler things aren't workin for me, so don't look down if you don't want to.

]Can Noah, Nathan, and Maya heal like permanently? Since thay have Adam and Claire's blood?

Well here is what i think related to that No cause no, for example when Nathan was shot he didn't heal back instantly,it seems to be a one time only effect

Perfect Sphere
20th December 2007, 10:55 PM
Here is what i think

I think when someone is healed by the blood of Adam or Claire, it is just for that moment. Also there may be time limits for how long someone is dead before they can not be brought back, because Adam might have brought back Linderman if this was not the case. Or he could have "been done with him"

absoluteSoul
21st December 2007, 9:24 AM
*sigh* I can't really participate in discussions of episodes that I haven't seen yet so (even though I do know what happened in the finale)...

Nathan Petrelli. I didn't really like him at first. I thought he was a mean older brother to Peter, but it turned out that he was more than that.

likeapple
21st December 2007, 10:01 AM
wow, you haven't seen it?

Skull-Kid
22nd December 2007, 1:04 PM
*sigh* I can't really participate in discussions of episodes that I haven't seen yet so (even though I do know what happened in the finale)...

Nathan Petrelli. I didn't really like him at first. I thought he was a mean older brother to Peter, but it turned out that he was more than that.

I'm into Sylar now.Since he got Teds power(I live in the UK so I haven't seen season 2) but still :)

Skull-Kid
23rd December 2007, 1:20 PM
I have a question I want to ask.Me and my brother are at each others throat about this so I'm asking you guys.Telekinis or Energy?Please help us settle this :(

DawnFan
23rd December 2007, 2:56 PM
um what is the question specifically?

Skull-Kid
23rd December 2007, 2:58 PM
Like what would you have? forgot to mention i meant energy ABSORDING and you know like firing it out.Thats what i meant.

DawnFan
23rd December 2007, 4:53 PM
Well telekinesis is better in my opinion, i mean the amount of things u could do with that
remember it is defined as the ability to manipulate matter and matter is all around us, u could probably change an objects state of matter frmone form to another using it and look at what sylar can do with it

Skull-Kid
24th December 2007, 11:53 AM
Well telekinesis is better in my opinion, i mean the amount of things u could do with that
remember it is defined as the ability to manipulate matter and matter is all around us, u could probably change an objects state of matter frmone form to another using it and look at what sylar can do with it

yeah thats what I keep telling my brother telekinesis 1 enrgy absobing 0 yay! i really want to settle this arguement because my brother won't stop bigging me.We've made a deal first to 10 wins so keep voting! :)

absoluteSoul
29th December 2007, 11:11 AM
I'm into Sylar now.Since he got Teds power(I live in the UK so I haven't seen season 2) but still :)

Eh, Sylar ain't bad. He's better than some other characters in the show... >.> I'm not telling who because I might get into trouble, but if anyone wants to know, just holler.

I have a question I want to ask.Me and my brother are at each others throat about this so I'm asking you guys.Telekinis or Energy?Please help us settle this

Hmmm... Both powers can be used offensively and defensively. But energy absorption would be useless if there is no energy to absorb so... Yeah, another point for TK.

DawnFan
2nd January 2008, 3:42 AM
Okay new Topic, if u could have one characters superpower, who's super power?

blaziken33
2nd January 2008, 4:03 PM
Candice's definately. I'm sorry I haven't posted, I've just been really busy. But I would like Candice's power because, well frankly it's awesome. Changing your appearence or surroundings would be awesome. You could totally spy or listen in on someone without them suspecting a thing. Casting Illusions would definately be great.

Mr. Yoshi
3rd January 2008, 11:47 AM
if u could have one characters superpower, who's super power?
i forgot his name... i think it was zane taylor... the one sylar killed to get the telekinesis. yeah, that one was probably sylar's best power. either that or adam monroe's power. i wanna live for four hundred years ]:

Pottsie
4th January 2008, 12:10 AM
If you could have one character's super power, who's super power?

Hard choice, but despite my dislike for the character (Micah), I would like to be able to communicate with computers.

absoluteSoul
4th January 2008, 11:49 AM
if u could have one characters superpower, who's super power?

Hiro's power. Being able to bend the time-space continuum is too cool. Peter's power isn't bad either, but it would be bad if I get emotionally unstable and it's too rigged. Hana Gitelman's power is great too. I'll be able to use the internet and Wi-Fi anywhere I want! :D

Darkskull895
7th January 2008, 1:33 PM
i would like to have micah power so i could steal money from bank XD

Darkskull895
7th January 2008, 1:36 PM
lol i would like also to have hana's power for wifi :D

or i would just kill them all and have their power <(^_^)>

ultimate-trainer
8th January 2008, 3:37 PM
Hi Can I join? I like Heroes on NBC

forgustio
10th January 2008, 6:36 AM
hey can i join too, im the biggest heroes fan out there, im obsessed in it.

I would want peter petrelli's power, why wouldnt you want all the powers in the world, you could paint and earn millions out of that, tell a computer to do anything, shoot electricity, blow yourself up if you hate the world. If i had his ability and have nothing to do, i would go around doing good stuff for the greater good, i would go around killing criminals and drug dealers and all that, police or fbi wont be able to stop me, they will most probably just let me coz i would be doing doing good stuff in the world so you shouldnt have any problem there. and yeah, hana's ability would be cool i would like to have that one, you could be a cop just like parkman, strip information from their thoughts, hell you could control anybody's minds in the world with his one. there is so many things you can do with his ability.

DawnFan
13th January 2008, 2:09 AM
forgutsio and forgotten- trainer welcome

New topic- Do you read the graphic novels

blaziken33
14th January 2008, 3:49 AM
I do occasionally. My favortie was the 'Betty' series.

Mr. Yoshi
15th January 2008, 1:52 PM
omg, this club WILL NOT DIE!

Do you read the graphic novels?
hehe, nope, i don't... but sometimes [if im bored] i google it and read some pages...

absoluteSoul
16th January 2008, 12:34 AM
Do you read the graphic novels?

Um, no. I tried to, but I can't flip it into the next page for some reason.

Guys, I'm kinda losing my Heroes interest here. I sure hope they will work on Season 3 soon.

DawnFan
16th January 2008, 3:22 AM
I read the graphic novels allot and yea I REALLYHope volume 3 comes out soon

Skull-Kid
18th January 2008, 6:25 PM
Sorry I have'nt been active lately i've been doing exams but no i have not read the graphic novils.

DawnFan
26th January 2008, 9:54 PM
Sorry I have'nt been active lately i've been doing exams but no i have not read the graphic novils.

It's okay we ALL have been a little inactive lately as there is'nt any new episodes or news yet

Poison13
27th January 2008, 9:54 PM
Can I join? I really like the show Heroes and was surprised and happy to find this club.

DawnFan
5th February 2008, 6:46 PM
Can I join? I really like the show Heroes and was surprised and happy to find this club.

Yes u may join, welcome to the club