PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Dungeon 1 and 2 Club

Lucariofan
16th December 2007, 9:21 PM
What this club is, is a club for mystery dungeon 1 and 2. and I bet you want to know why this is Team Go Poke, because that is my rescue team name Go Poke.

Rules
1.All Serebii Rules Apply
2.No double posting
3.You can swear, but not a lot of it
4.Have FUN!!!!!!!!!

What this Club does?
What this club does is talk about mystery dungeon, like what are you currently doing? Whats your rank? Are you having any trouble in the game?
Not only do we talk about mystery dungeon, but we do Diamond and Pearl battle tournaments, contests, and trades.

Co owners
I will have 2 co owners

How to join
For me to know that you read the rules you must say Go Poke in your post and say your favorite pokemon.

Owner- lucariofan
Co Owners- Armored Dragon, and TerraTerror

Enigma
17th December 2007, 1:07 PM
(Go Poke.) Can I join? My favorite pokemon is dragonite. I can't wait until mystery dungeon 2 is released in the U.S.!

Terraterror
17th December 2007, 2:24 PM
Go Poke. My favorite mystery dungeon pokemon is probably Dialga. I'm not saying that he's the best, I justr love the way they made him.

Lucariofan
18th December 2007, 1:07 AM
Yeah both of you are in, and once I get a few more mebers we'll start a topic.

Paddster56
19th December 2007, 9:16 PM
Go Poke. My Favorite MD pokemon is Skarmory i dont know why and I think that Armored Dragon should be the new leader of this club thats do a vote

AD-1
TT-0

Chelc
19th December 2007, 9:17 PM
Club owner is permabanned from SPPf - if anyone wants to restart this Club, feel free, but for now, it will be closed.

//CLOSED