PDA

View Full Version : The Cartoonetwork Club

Copygoo
19th December 2007, 1:02 AM
Welcome to the Cartoonetwork club! Discuss all your favorite shows, from Chowder to Goosebumps! There is a code hidden in this post, IT IS NOT ONLY IN THE RULES!! It could somewhere else. COULD!

Rules:

1. Love Cartoonetwork. Donít spam here about other things.
2. No trolling.
3. No bashing, flaming, the password is Gwen, or spamming at all.
4. PM me the password, or I have to change it.

The Form for joining:

Why do you want to join this club? State a good reason here or I won't accept you.
What is your favorite Cartonetwork character? Now, don't tell me Nickelodeon characters like Spongebob and Danny Phantom.
How long have you been interested in Cartoonetwork? From when you were born to 5 seconds ago when you read this club, it doesn't matter.

Ranks:

Bloo (Owner): Copygoo
Ben 10 (Second-in-command) .........
Numbah 1 (Co-owners) Spoinky
Billy (Pass-word)
Lazlo (50+ posts) .........
Jake (40-49 posts) ..........
Mandy (30-39 posts) ........
Chowder (20-29 posts) .........
Sunny Bridges (10-19 posts) ........
Jerry (1-9 posts) Blue Milotic, Puffy Pokemon, ~Flareon~

~NEWS~

Grand opening of the club! If it's approved..... *crosses fingers*

Xashlei
19th December 2007, 4:33 AM
Mac

Why do you want to join this club? I want to join this club because I've been watching Cartoon Network since I was a little baby. :P
What is your favorite Cartonetwork character? Wilt from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends ftw!
How long have you been interested in Cartoonetwork? Said in the first question. :)

Spoinky
19th December 2007, 6:46 AM
I too would like to join.

Why do you want to join this club? Because I enjoy most of the shows on Cartoon Network and think that it is the best channel ever!!!

What is your favorite Cartonetwork character? Hmm, either Cheese or Eduardo from Fosters home for imaginary friends, the both crack me up!!!

How long have you been interested in Cartoonetwork? Since we got Foxtel, September 7th last year!!!

Thanks Copygoo, awesome club!

Puffy_Pokemon
19th December 2007, 1:25 PM
Mac

Why do you want to join this club? - Mainly because I love the cartoons on Cartoonnetwork, but I hardly ever find anyone in real life that I can talk about the shows.
What is your favorite Cartonetwork character? - Wilt. I always loved the characters who were really nice to everyone, but yet were taken advantage of.
How long have you been interested in Cartoonetwork? - I think when I was around 5 or younger.

Copygoo
19th December 2007, 9:14 PM
...... Puffy Pokemon and Blue Milotic, you were supposed to PM me the password, but... since this is the first password I'll let it slide (I'm like Wilt). However, The Spoinkster will be a co-owner for following rules.

EDIT: Sweet, I got my cartoon bishie! Gorgonzola!

Spoinky
20th December 2007, 6:53 AM
Thanks Copygoo!!!

Ok, Topic Time!

What is your favourite show on Cartoon Network?

I would say either Pokemon, Fosters Home for Imaginary friends or Ben 10 currently. Scooby-Doo is a good show but they always show repeats of it, I've only seen 4 different episodes.

Also, this might be strange because America is for more advanced than us in Australia with whats on Cartoon Network but oh well, I'm fine with Spoilers!!!

Also Copygoo, is Boomerang counted as Cartoon Network since technically, it is a Cartoon Network Channel or not?

Hmm, I'm gonna go and try to claim a cartoon bishie!!!

~Flareon~
20th December 2007, 6:57 AM
I would like to join the club.
Why do you want to join this club? Because I like to watch some cartoons in Cartoon Network.
What is your favorite Cartonetwork character? Scooby-Doo.
How long have you been interested in Cartoonetwork? About 1 year ago.

Xashlei
20th December 2007, 8:07 AM
Ah, sorry. I skim and scan these things too much... -_- Oh well, I doubt I'd want to be a Numbah 1 anyway...

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. You won't believe how upset I was when I thought it was canceled... but it was... in fact, just rescheduled. Well how was I supposed to know?! They didn't show the commercials... T^T

.t.[a].n.
20th December 2007, 8:23 AM
i would like to join please^^

Why do you want to join this club? :because pokemon is aired in cartoon network and the shows there rock. ^^
What is your favorite Cartonetwork character? :well.. if dragonite ain't considered.. it would have to be eduardo from foster's
How long have you been interested in Cartoonetwork? :when i was 3 y/o.. ^^

Spoinky
20th December 2007, 8:54 AM
Wow, new members!!!

Err, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to let people in so wait until Copygoo comes online but I'm sure he will let you in if you followed the rules.

Puffy_Pokemon
20th December 2007, 3:13 PM
@copygoo: Sorry about that. Looks like I didn't read the rules as carefully as I thought I did ^^;

I loved watching 'Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi Show' until it got cancelled. I'm still upset about that. But now I like watching 'Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends', 'Kids Next Door', 'The Powerpuff Girls', and some others shows that I can't think of now.

Baam
20th December 2007, 7:37 PM
i want to join
Why do you want to join this club? Because all the programs are awesome
What is your favorite Cartonetwork character? Got to be Ben10
How long have you been interested in Cartoonetwork? Since i was 1 years old

Copygoo
20th December 2007, 10:32 PM
~Flareon~ and celbii didn't dsend me a PM, and .t.[a].n. sent the wrong password.

~Flareon~
21st December 2007, 2:45 PM
I send you a PM, Copygoo. Can I answer the topic about Cartoon Network?

Copygoo
21st December 2007, 7:46 PM
Nope. Still wrong. The password is not in the _______ half of the forms. Is it:

A. Bottom
B. Right
C. Left

Spoinky
23rd December 2007, 1:30 AM
Sorry, something wrong went with my account so I couldn't post but RL fixed it.

You were tricky with the word Copygoo, weren't you.

Anyway, I won't be on for the next 2 or so weeks because I'm on holidays, hope it's ok

Copygoo
23rd December 2007, 7:49 PM
^ Yeah, it's fine. Just post when you're back.

Puffy_Pokemon
25th December 2007, 3:15 PM
If no one minds me making a new topic....

What is your favorite Christmas special episode on one of Cartoonetwork's show?

There have been lots of good ones, but mine is Dextor's Labatory special. Dextor's anti-Santa rap in the begining, trying to rip off the antlers off the reindeer, and the last line where Santa says himself that Christmas is about the gifts are all funny.

Merry Christmas!

Spoinky
29th December 2007, 7:39 AM
I'm back!!!

I haven't actually seen many but I like the Pokemon Chronicles Christmas episode were the group make a Snow Snorlax!!!

And Merry Belated Christmas!!!

Xashlei
30th December 2007, 9:08 AM
Topic: Foster's Home. Probably because it's the only one I watched. Dx

Had a name change. This is Blue Milotic. Changie plz.

Spoinky
4th January 2008, 10:55 AM
Also Copygoo, I have requested a name change to Spoinky so I thinkn it should be changed too.

Umm, well then:

What is bad about your favourite CN show???

Hope that makes sense. For me, the only bad thing about Fosters is that they are always playing repeats of Repeats of Repeats. Honestly, I can't say I've seen m ore then 8 different episodes. Same with Scooby Doo, except I've only seen 5http://serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon9.gif

Edit: Second Page!!!

Copygoo
4th January 2008, 2:15 PM
Okay. As for the topic, I like Chowder, but...... there's too many repeats of early ones like Panini and "I'm not your boyfriend" even though it's a funny ep.

Puffy_Pokemon
6th January 2008, 1:19 PM
Wow, been a while since I've posted in here.

The Powerpuff girls meet so many interesting characters like Robin and Bunny who have tons of potential in the show, but you never see or hear of them again after their episode. But they did bring back the Rowdy Ruff boys even though they were destroyed at first, so maybe they might bring back Bunny at least.

~Flareon~
8th January 2008, 1:18 PM
Copygoo, you didn't add me in the list. Anyway, I will answer the topic.
No, I didn't watch the special episodes.

Scooby-Doo have many repeats in the episodes.

Spoinky
19th January 2008, 9:01 AM
I want this spot to stay alive.

I just watched a belated Ben 10 Christmas Episode which I enjoyed and another POkemon one with the Talking Lapras and Santa's helpers are Jynx!

Puffy_Pokemon
20th January 2008, 9:32 AM
Maybe a new topic will bring some posts.

What is your favorite cartoon special? (ex: The Big Feild Trip; Operation Z.E.R.O.)

Good Wilt Hunting, since we got to find out Wilt's past; Wrath of the Spider Queen, since it was pretty funny; and Operation I.N.T.E.R.V.E.I.W.S. since it was the KND finale and they filled it with nostalgia from the old episodes and left you wishing for more. Why is KND ending.....

Spoinky
20th January 2008, 1:01 PM
Thankyou for the new topic!!!

What is your favorite cartoon special? (ex: The Big Feild Trip; Operation Z.E.R.O.)

I haven't watched many but Good Wilt Hunting and the Cheese one(forgot it's name) were probably the best I've seen. I haven't actually watched A Whole lot of KND

Copygoo
20th January 2008, 1:49 PM
Good. Wilt. Hunting. But I've never seen Wrath of the Spider Queen. >.<

Operation Z.E.R.O was cool too.