PDA

View Full Version : The Flannery/Asuna Fan Club

Ikito
23rd December 2007, 9:56 AM
-Flannery/Asuna Fan Club-

Hello, Welcome to The Flannery/Asuna Fanclub:p

As Per all Clubs, We have rules...

-R U L E S-
1. All SPPf Rules Apply, Which Means No Spamming, flaming etc.
2. You Must Give credit where It is needed. So If you post Images, Make sure to Link To The Site.
3. Not A Rule, But be nice to everyone.
4. Only The Co-Owner(s) And Myself May let other Members In.

-More Will Come-

-Joining-
To Join make a post saying why You Like Flannery And It CANNOT Be Because you think she is Cute...

-Members-

Owner - Negative

Co-Owner -

Members - :
dash142
The Spoinkster

Have Fun And I Hope people Join:p [I hope this gets approved >_<]

Also Just a Note: If you become the first member, It does not mean you will become co-owner, You must earn That Rank.

dash142
23rd December 2007, 10:28 PM
Hey, can I join? I like Flannery because I like the pokemon she uses, and she's one of the youngest gym leaders there are, yet she was one of the hardest for me to beat. I also think she looks cute, but she's not stupid or anything.

Ikito
24th December 2007, 12:24 AM
Yep you can join, I hope we get more members, And do you have a topic we could use?

dash142
24th December 2007, 2:20 AM
Um.. not a very good one but here goes...

Do you think Flannery could beat the other fire gym leaders/elite 4 members if their pokemon's levels were similar?

I don't know if she could beat Blaine. His Arcanine could probably beat her. But she can definetly beat Flint. He has a freaking steel type on his team, and two other non-fire types.

Ikito
24th December 2007, 2:56 AM
Do you think Flannery could beat the other fire gym leaders/elite 4 members if their pokemon's levels were similar?

She could beat Flint, Blaine she might have a chance but his Arcanine could probably wipe her out, Even if It didnt Blaine has a few powerful pokemon so She really wouldn't be able to beat him, But In Anime She would probably stand a good chance against him

dash142
24th December 2007, 3:10 AM
Yeah, Torkoal and Macargo could totally own Magmar. I kinda wish she would of made another appearance in the anime like they just did with Gardenia.

Spoinky
24th December 2007, 3:45 AM
Hey Neggi, I've decided that I'll join your club about Flannery!!!

I think I like Flannery not only because sshe is good looking but because she was strong in the game and had a unique Gym style. Also, I liked the way she was portrayed as a Gym-Leader in the Anime which was very different compared to the others!!!

Ikito
24th December 2007, 3:50 AM
Welcome into the club Spoinky!

Spoinky
24th December 2007, 3:59 AM
Thanks Neggi!!!

Well, Magmar being fire and Torkoal and Marcargo being Rock/Fire gives her the advantage but like mentioned Arcanine's got to much Speed dfor her to handle since all of her's are slow.

Ikito
26th December 2007, 8:43 AM
Thanks Neggi!!!

Well, Magmar being fire and Torkoal and Marcargo being Rock/Fire gives her the advantage but like mentioned Arcanine's got to much Speed dfor her to handle since all of her's are slow.

true, But Even though her pokemon are slow they are powerful, so she could think up a combo set of moves to slow down arcanine...

Hope we get more members...

Spoinky
29th December 2007, 9:47 AM
Trust me, this club will more than definately get members, Serebii did make Flannery the only Gym Leader in the advent Calender for a reason!

Except I think mainly boys/men would join more then females.

HikariTajiri
19th May 2008, 9:29 PM
IMO, Flannery is one of the best gym leaders around. Who said about only boys joining? *points to maiself* Flannery's battling style really is inspirational. Somehow, I can see her training Pokémon with Brock some day. Torkoal is, like, a sign of their friendship. If I want to go deeper than "friendship" with them, I might as well make a HotRockshipping thread... *shot* Anyway... Flannery for the win. ;)

Chelc
19th May 2008, 9:30 PM
...why did you bump a more than 2+ week old thread?

//CLOSED