PDA

View Full Version : Fire Type Pokemon Club V3

Super Smash Kid
23rd December 2007, 4:44 PM
This is the third fire pokemon club. It's been closed down twice because the first one was closed down cuz the owner requested that and at the same time there was another fire type pokemon club going on and had to be closed down. So I decided to open a new one.

Rules
1.All Serebii rules apply
2.No Spamming (If your not a member of this club don't just come and reply to one of our question becuase you'll be reported to mod, apply into the club to do stuff here.)
3.No Double Posting
4.Swearing is allowed
5.Don't be a jerk to other members.
6.Use Club password
7.Have fun

Co Owners
Legend Hunter
Phoenix Rebirth
1 Spot Open

Club's Organizer
Revan <Darkside>
1 more needed

What we do?
-Disscuss Fire pokemon
-Do tounaments
-Contest
-Trades
-Chat with others

Announcements
Eveyone in this club and has wifi we will be opening a fire league. For more info ask Revan <Darkside>

How to join
You must say Charmander because that's the club password, and say your favorite fire pokemon.

Strike System
If you break a rule you get a strike, break another rule you get a strike and a warning from me, thrid strike you get a week ban.

Members that have strikes
none

Members:
Phoenix Rebirth
Revan <Darkside>
~Flareon~
Legend Hunter

Topic of the Week
What do you like about Fire Pokemons?

Banners:
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff169/Tyson_blue/kidsbanner.jpg

Userbars:

Thanks to Tyson_Bleu for the banner

Revan <Darkside>
27th December 2007, 10:13 AM
Whoa! Hello there, my name as you can see is Revan, master and lover of fire type pokemon. i have been a member on Serebii for a long time, but the forums never worked, but BAM! here i am, after the whole summer and until now. I have returned, i wish to become your partner in this fire club, you will find no other dedicated to fire type as much as i. my favoret fire type is Charizard.

Phoenix Fire
27th December 2007, 10:15 AM
I'll rejoin. My favorite fire type is infernape.
password-charmander
PR

Super Smash Kid
27th December 2007, 4:16 PM
Finally people have joined. Yes Phoenix Rebirth you can join, and Revan <Darkside> you can join as soon as you say the password.

Universe Chaser
27th December 2007, 4:21 PM
Charmander

My #1 favorite fire type is probably Typhlosion. Oh, and may I be a co-owner please?

Phoenix Fire
27th December 2007, 4:23 PM
I think you made an error with the rules. It says swearing is allowed!
PR

~Flareon~
27th December 2007, 4:23 PM
Charmander

Can I rejoin? My favourite Fire Pokemon is Flareon.

Super Smash Kid
27th December 2007, 4:26 PM
Yes ~Flareon~ you can join, and yes Legend Hunter you can be co owner, and Phoenix Rebirth I don't see where he swore.

~Flareon~
27th December 2007, 4:34 PM
Thanks and what is the first topic about Fire Pokemons, Super Smash Kid?

Super Smash Kid
27th December 2007, 4:37 PM
Thanks and what is the first topic about Fire Pokemons, Super Smash Kid?

Don't know but you can start one.

Universe Chaser
27th December 2007, 4:54 PM
Well, Super Smash Kid, I'm off to the Fan Art Requests to get us a banner. I'll post it as soon as it is finished. Well, I'm off!

Phoenix Fire
27th December 2007, 4:59 PM
What I meant was rule number 4 says that swearing is allowed.
P.S May I be co-owner?
PR

Super Smash Kid
27th December 2007, 6:53 PM
oh okay, and yes you can be co owner, and Legend Hunter I'll be waiting for the banner.

Universe Chaser
28th December 2007, 7:04 PM
SSK, just a quick question: What pokemon do you want on the banner?

Super Smash Kid
28th December 2007, 11:03 PM
SSK, just a quick question: What pokemon do you want on the banner?

Charizard, Blaziken, and Infernape.

Topic answer: I really dislike Ponyta.

Phoenix Fire
29th December 2007, 1:27 AM
Topic- I hate ponyta too.
PR

Super Smash Kid
29th December 2007, 1:29 AM
Topic- I hate ponyta too.
PR

Yeah, and what do you guys think of my new sig?

Universe Chaser
29th December 2007, 1:34 AM
I broke the code. Should I say it, or should I not?

Super Smash Kid
29th December 2007, 1:39 AM
I broke the code. Should I say it, or should I not?

Yeah say it.

Universe Chaser
29th December 2007, 1:41 AM
THey all are the same thing, I think.

Super Smash Kid
29th December 2007, 1:44 AM
THey all are the same thing, I think.

No that's not it, and is the banner almost done?

Revan <Darkside>
29th December 2007, 2:48 AM
Charmander. Thank you for allowing me to join, you wont be disappointed with my results. May i suggest that for the banner we have Charizard in the middle, Blaziken to the left or right, and Infernape to the left or right. (Infernape and Blaziken are both Fighting and fire) May i be head of organizing Fire battling events and such? May i suggest that we create a League? We could have different gym leaders and such. Of course there will be a huge debat over who clams the fire gym. as all of use are lovers of fire types. may i suggest that we all train a fire team and battle for the position?

Super Smash Kid
29th December 2007, 3:01 AM
Charmander. Thank you for allowing me to join, you wont be disappointed with my results. May i suggest that for the banner we have Charizard in the middle, Blaziken to the left or right, and Infernape to the left or right. (Infernape and Blaziken are both Fighting and fire) May i be head of organizing Fire battling events and such? May i suggest that we create a League? We could have different gym leaders and such. Of course there will be a huge debat over who clams the fire gym. as all of use are lovers of fire types. may i suggest that we all train a fire team and battle for the position?

Welcome officially. I'll be telling Legend Hunter about Charizard in the middle and Infernape/Infernape on the left or right cuz that was what I was thinking as well. Also you got the job of organizer, like coming up with new stuff for the club, and the fire battle will happen but how will other members challenge if they're not on the club? Oh sorry I have to do this but you got a strike because you didn't say the club's password. (Man I hate giving out strikes)

Revan <Darkside>
29th December 2007, 10:58 PM
Welcome officially. I'll be telling Legend Hunter about Charizard in the middle and Infernape/Infernape on the left or right cuz that was what I was thinking as well. Also you got the job of organizer, like coming up with new stuff for the club, and the fire battle will happen but how will other members challenge if they're not on the club? Oh sorry I have to do this but you got a strike because you didn't say the club's password. (Man I hate giving out strikes)

I said Charmander in the begining of my last post super smash kid. Look agian. Thank you for the job, it is very honorable to have such a position. I ment the club members of our club can have a league, once we get enough people we can ask other people to start challenging the fire type clubs league.

Super Smash Kid
29th December 2007, 11:43 PM
Ok I will try and update our league if Serebii stops lagging, and I was talking about the first post but I will let you off the hook this time.

~Flareon~
30th December 2007, 12:54 PM
Don't know but you can start one.
Thanks, Super Smash Kid. I will post a new topic now. Here's one:
I will answer it later.

Phoenix Fire
30th December 2007, 12:57 PM
Probably their movepools
PR

~Flareon~
30th December 2007, 1:10 PM
They are cool and have good movesets.

Super Smash Kid
30th December 2007, 4:29 PM
Yeah there moves rock.

Revan <Darkside>
31st December 2007, 4:37 AM
Thanx Super smash kid. My favoret part about fire type is there power, plus how cool they look, you cant top that with any other type. Once we get enough members we should talk about that league idea...
Hey im gonna put that banner in my sig...

Super Smash Kid
31st December 2007, 4:45 AM
Ok, plus we are the only one on like every day.

Revan <Darkside>
3rd January 2008, 6:15 AM
Ya, Serebii sometimes dosnt work that well on my Comp so. Hey, who votes on all of use getting together to have a battle, you know, to get to know each other a little better, I vote Fire teams. Or we can vote on Regular teams.

Phoenix Fire
3rd January 2008, 6:25 AM
Well I don't have Wi-Fi.
PR

Universe Chaser
3rd January 2008, 3:53 PM
Hey, do any of you know how long SSK is going to be banned? Because we need another leader for that time, and I say PR would be the best one, as I am not on that much.

Phoenix Fire
3rd January 2008, 3:55 PM
Me? As the leader!
PR

Chelc
3rd January 2008, 7:51 PM
Super Smash Kid = Lucariofan. Who I think/hope is permabanned by now. He won't be coming back. Anyone may feel free to restart another Club. ._.;

Sorry for the inconvenience!

//CLOSED