PDA

View Full Version : What is the noobiest thing someone has done to you in a wifi - battle?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

jssnike4eva
25th December 2007, 9:08 AM
Well post your experience versing noobs and tell me how bad he annoyed you!
I versed this hacker and he kept on using his darkrai nad putting me to sleep then using nightmare then dream eater and darkrai's ability made me lose more hp while i was asleep...
now tell us your most noobiest battle!

Tom24
4th January 2008, 12:06 PM
this happened on PBR but still on wi-fi non the less,
this lad had a pokemon team all 6 of them fire type so when choseing my 3 to battle i start of with milotic, any way battle begins and i take out his charizard in 1 turn he then ovbiously realised that having a fire only team would do him no good pulled out of the battle.
AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
stay and see things thought to the end.

and then last night my bro is playing a doubles match on PBR wi-fi and the lads whole team was hacked,
starts of with an infernape (shiny) and empolean (shiny) then torterra (shiny) then a munchlax (shiney) all coming out of masterballs
WOW YEAH GREAT shiny pokemon in masterballs but what the point if you can not even take out a turtwig and a golem

Tyranny of Tyranitar
4th January 2008, 2:18 PM
I do not understand the logic behind this, but for some reason, people purposely put their ice-weak pokemon out first when I'm using my ice team for double battles on PBR random battles. They have lost in each case quite well, so far this is happened three times (two of which are recorded). Perhaps they want to get beaten, idk.

Pokerealm
4th January 2008, 2:42 PM
People who say they want to use clauses but don't know what they are.
Example: A noob says "Sleep Clause" and puts 3 Pokémon to sleep while non of them woke up yet..

The Power of Pika
4th January 2008, 2:47 PM
Someone I battled twice in a row kept insisting in putting Salamence up against my Vaporeon on PBR random online. The first time wasn't so bad but the second match in he would have known my now that it knew ice beam. We were matched up twice in a row.

The matches went like this.

1st match up
Salamence used Dragon Dance.
vaporeon used Ice beam. Ice beam missed.

Salamence used Dragon dance.
Vaporeon used Ice beam.
Salamence fainted.

2nd match up.
Salamence used dragon dance.
vaporeon used ice beam.
salamence fainted.

Incarnati0n
4th January 2008, 2:58 PM
someone tried to burn my infernape. If he just had attacked, he would've won.

Profesco
4th January 2008, 4:44 PM
Not on Wi-Fi, but a PBR battle with a stranger nonetheless...

My Manaphy and Kyogre versus his Darkrai and Kyogre. No sooner than he realizes my Manaphy can't be put to sleep, he pulls out of the match. Then he asks if we can start over so he can make better choices...

Volteon
4th January 2008, 5:29 PM
Humm... Someone once used Ancient Power in his/her Regirock.
Not sure if there were more.

spawngod316
4th January 2008, 6:06 PM
The person I battled wasn't really a noob, but he switched to Magnezone when my Relicanth was out. He didn't have a clue that it could learn earthquake, and it was an easy OHKO.

DarkTyphlosion157
4th January 2008, 6:09 PM
Probably the endless tide of UbaaR AbUUsEeerzzz I go up against on random PBR Wifi.

Volteon
4th January 2008, 6:12 PM
The person I battled wasn't really a noob, but he switched to Magnezone when my Relicanth was out. He didn't have a clue that it could learn earthquake, and it was an easy OHKO.
*Wonders if this was me*
xD

I remember someone thought Lucario was legendary. DCed after he saw it and started bashing me because he said "no legendaries"

pipluppal
4th January 2008, 7:27 PM
1. On PBR people using rental passes.
2. People using all ubers.

Luxray_Masta_211
4th January 2008, 8:08 PM
I had my Vaporeon out and my opponent switched to Torterra. Of course, he didn't know Vaporeon could learn Ice Beam. Free OHKO for me.

Pyrogamer
4th January 2008, 10:22 PM
i don't think any of yours compares to the noob i fought 2 days ago in PBR wifi. First I will note that I use an all flying team. And the noob was using a rental pass ... I was like r u serious? first move of the game he tries to sludge bomb my skarmory...a few turns later he tried to dig my drifblim....so I mainly just toyed with him and in the end he tried to use dig again on my salamence ... I was like wow that was the easiest 3-0 victory ever.

pokemanic123
5th January 2008, 1:32 AM
Once someone used thunder against my lv 40 pupitar o.0

The Power of Pika
5th January 2008, 4:25 AM
Another one I thought of.
Someone kept trying to use Earthquake against my Flygon.
First time he used it I thought maybe a mistake. then he kept using it and I thought maybe one of those bands that makes you only use one attack.
Then after about 5 times trying to earthquake on my Flygon who had levitate. He decided to dragon claw which throws the band theory out the window. Hits flygon who survives with focus band and flygon finishes him off.

Now I wonder why he used Earthquake 5 times on flygon.o_O

Another one was the guy who kept using shear cold on my Ambipom and kept missing. Thus I was able to set up a substitute and full power nasty plot. Funny enough I just started thuderbolting him with Ambipom due to to this and sweeped his whole team with it alone.=P

Mario with Lasers
5th January 2008, 4:49 AM
Once, I forgot to give all my pokémon their items.
At this same battle, I used Sucker Punch twice (Honchrow vs. Starmie). In both situations, Starmie simply switched out. If I had chosen Pursuit (and I faced this dilemma twice, Jesus...), I'd have pretty much won that damn battle -_-

And, in another battle, I used Grass Knot against a Gallade. Grass Knot has 80 BP, while Ice Beam has 95. And guess what, the Gallade survived the Grass Knot, recovered itself with Wish, and proceeded to kill my Empoleon -_- And he survived with ~3% HP. Ice Beam would have killed it.

the_showstopper
5th January 2008, 4:51 AM
I battled an Infernape with my Charizard. I was worried that it may have stone edge, but I took the risk and set up a DD. he used Close Combat, which fails to KO after 2 turns, then I swept his whole team with Charizard all alone.

Pimplup784
5th January 2008, 5:13 AM
The noobiest thing that happened to me is while i was battling someone with wi-fi chat they used all ubers except for a shiny charizard. I still won though. Roserade prevailed...

BlackHeart
5th January 2008, 8:55 AM
The noobest batle I've ever had is when I was playing someone on the wifi chat, and I clearly stated no ubers. The guy's team was....

Diaglia, Groundon, Kyorge, Rayquaza, Arcanine, and Torterra or Empleon, can't rememeber. Beat him 6-0.

Evilyn
5th January 2008, 10:06 AM
Random Wifi on PBR, someone copied Ash's pokemon and went at me with:

Pikachu*
Sceptile
Charizard*
Bayleaf
Swellow
Cyndaquil*
*=actuall use, not just on Battle Pass

Beat them all with Electivire.

xgina
5th January 2008, 10:59 AM
this wasn't on wifi, but once i battled someone using bulbasaur and ivysaur on shoddybattle.

it was on ladder too so i got a ranking boost lulz.

CHAUNSEY!
5th January 2008, 12:19 PM
Nate Battle Pass

'nuff said

(s.i.e)
5th January 2008, 12:26 PM
i had a battle with a peson who pulled his wi-fi usb when i finished him off with a battle.
right at the moment his blissey's hp went at 0 hp.

he said he had a problem with his computer again but right at the time his HP went zero.
i bet for ten euro's he made it up and pulled the usb.

phantom1113
5th January 2008, 1:11 PM
some one breaking the rules by taking ubers and still loosing (3 ubers)

ShinyManafi
6th January 2008, 5:38 AM
Foe's Blastoise used Surf.
It's not very effective...
Gyarados used Dragon Dance.

That was my Gyarados, I got a free DD.

and I saw Fire Blasting Bastiodon.

spawngod316
6th January 2008, 7:28 AM
*Wonders if this was me*
xD

LOL, I forgot that it was you! Whoops! Didn't mean to embarrass you, lol!

Dimentio
6th January 2008, 7:39 AM
Someone Disconnected against me.

Nuff said.

mudkip master
7th January 2008, 5:02 AM
a guy hade hacked team of pokemon when he said no hacks the most commen thing ever

Volteon
7th January 2008, 5:23 AM
LOL, I forgot that it was you! Whoops! Didn't mean to embarrass you, lol!
nah, no problem. It teaches me that fishes can cause earthquakes.
If it embarassed me I wouldn't quote ;D

Amonitas
8th January 2008, 9:31 PM
Someone used discharge on my tyranitar in double battle, even thought my partner was a GYARADOS! lol

hawaiian ale
9th January 2008, 2:22 PM
Dis Nood Dude Went Head On With Me With A Mew I Thought I Waz Done But No I Wazent Mew Had Not Offensive Attacks @ All On Defence Da Moves Were Safegaurd,detect,light Screen And Focus Punch

No Way He Could Do Anyting Wit My Lv.100 Monferno Yes I Chose Not 2 Ev Dis Monferno Becuz I Wanted It A Monferno

Blazios
9th January 2008, 2:35 PM
Battle on Wi-Fi PBR

Garchomp used Dragon Claw!
The foe's Giratina vanished instantly!
Go! Porygon-Z!
Giratina used Shadow Force!
It doesn't affect Porygon-Z...
Porygon-Z used Nasty Plot!
Porygon-Z's Special Attack rose!
Porygon-Z used Ice Beam!
The foe's Giratina fainted!
The foe sent out Rayquaza!
Porygon-Z used Ice Beam!
The foe's Rayquaza fainted!
The foe sent out Groudon!
Porygon-Z used Ice Beam!
The foe's Groudon fainted!

txdaan
9th January 2008, 3:37 PM
my lvl80 garchomp defeatead 5/6 of my friends pokemon, i said to stop after 3 and to run then, because i defeated him(people dont like to lose to me, they think they cant be beaten)(i asked for 1 vs 3, to see how good my garchomp was against 3 lvl100s) anyway, life orb drained my HP to 6, i got defeated, but he didnt go with the rules we made up, i just DCed myself before it was saved

and my team of 3 UU, 1 BL and 2 OU defeated his team of 2 ubers, 3 OU and 1 BL the other day ^_^ ahh, that was cool

whatshisname
9th January 2008, 9:03 PM
quit when i fainted his last pokemon

Seigfried
9th January 2008, 9:11 PM
For me someone used a Wobbufet in a Standard but only that it was hacked with an insane moveset Blast Burn,Leaf Strom,Perish Song and Hydro Cannon and I still won the match and shiny just to be over hacked

markomega
10th January 2008, 8:18 AM
Someone used explode on my ghost pokemon, or like using psychic on Drapion.

Spire
10th January 2008, 8:31 AM
Battle on Wi-Fi PBR

Garchomp used Dragon Claw!
Go! Porygon-Z!
Porygon-Z used Ice Beam!
The foe's Giratina fainted!
The foe sent out Rayquaza!
Porygon-Z used Ice Beam!
The foe's Rayquaza fainted!
The foe sent out Groudon!
Porygon-Z used Ice Beam!
The foe's Groudon fainted!

How the hell did Porygon-Z outspeed Rayquaza?

Probably people disconnecting, and the like.

Blazios
10th January 2008, 10:27 AM
How the hell did Porygon-Z outspeed Rayquaza?

Porygon-Z had its speed maxed out. Rayquaza was a n00ber. And Porygon-Z's Base Speed is only 5 lower than Rayquaza's.

neo_senku
10th January 2008, 10:34 AM
once before i decided to request no ubers in my battles someone used two dialga in his team of all ubers. i still won though using only my feraligatr and electivire

the another time someone was complaining that i was a punk cause i kept swtiching pkmn that would give me the advantage, he too used a team of all ubers

also the people that get off to a losing start and disconnect their game to try to better their chances.

Earthquake92
10th January 2008, 10:56 AM
Someone used:

Aerodactyl (M) Life Orb
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
Trait: Rock Head
31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 HP
- Sacred Fire
- Volt Tackle
- Head Smash
- Brave Bird

and

Gyarados (F) Leftovers
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
Trait: Volt Absorb
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

I didn't win.

_Calm|Mind_
10th January 2008, 2:55 PM
There's the time when the Darkrai used Dark Void on my Tyranitar while it was behind a Substitute, as well as that time where that Arceus couldn't even kill my Starmie with Hyper Beam. Oh, did I forget that Poliwrath that couldn't even kill my Salamence which had a Special Defense hindering nature with an Ice Beam?

You see, there have been so many noob moments that I've lost track of them all.

spawngod316
10th January 2008, 6:37 PM
Someone used:

Aerodactyl (M) Life Orb
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Sacred Fire
- Volt Tackle
- Head Smash
- Brave Bird

and

Gyarados (F) Leftovers
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

I didn't win.

OUCH! That Aeodactyl is just plain wrong!

Speeding Bullet
10th January 2008, 7:14 PM
some one tryed to take my Garchomp out with thunder all they had to do was use a tackle as i was on one hp let say i won

Serbaayuu
11th January 2008, 4:07 AM
Well this was on Battle Revolution, I faced someone who had a full team of shiny pokemon in cherish balls (which, according to Serebii, were never released as events, and only events are in cherish balls, correct?)

Completely flaunting their ability to hack, and I wiped the floor with em although that Dragonite was problematic.

julio1807
11th January 2008, 7:38 AM
wow, i usually don't wifi battle, i spend most of my time breeding and training pokemon

but a volt absorb gyarados is a great idea, i think i'll ask a hacker to get me one of those LOL

Stormplayer27
11th January 2008, 9:28 AM
i fighting someone, and all i had was frolass he had 2 pokemon, and was using a golem at the time. he made his golem to use explosion cause it would have killed me and he had one more pokemon, i guess he forgot that explosion is normal type and doesent effect ghost type. i was able to faint his secont pokemon easy.

Lord_Sunday
11th January 2008, 9:55 AM
Someone used:

Aerodactyl (M) Life Orb
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Sacred Fire
- Volt Tackle
- Head Smash
- Brave Bird

and

Gyarados (F) Leftovers
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail

I didn't win.
Ahahaha these are great hacks. That Aero is the moveset everyone dreams about, and volt absorb Gyarados is incredibly hilarious.
Jolteon used thunderbolt!
Gyarados recoveres 27% hp!

Jolteon user o.O

haha. This guy gets a prize for being the most creative hack.

Serbaayuu
12th January 2008, 6:05 PM
i fighting someone, and all i had was frolass he had 2 pokemon, and was using a golem at the time. he made his golem to use explosion cause it would have killed me and he had one more pokemon, i guess he forgot that explosion is normal type and doesent effect ghost type. i was able to faint his secont pokemon easy.

Reminds me of something I did about 8 months ago... There was a BR tourney at GameStop and I lost in the prelims cause I forgot Dark is not very effective against Fighting--it was my Luxray vs his Infernape that knew Earthquake. Only mine was faster. Then I used Crunch. Yeahhhh... >.>

Worst part is I would have won if I realized Dark wouldn't work.

John Light
12th January 2008, 6:06 PM
This was not to me but..

Someone repeatedly used take down on my cousin's gengar

DarkTyphlosion157
12th January 2008, 8:12 PM
This wasn't being noobish but it certainly was bad prediction.

I had Heatran out. My Opponent had out Infenrape.
He Flamethrower'd...he has expected me to switch I guess.

lucario x
14th January 2008, 9:08 PM
on pbr, i fought the same player THREE TIMES! He had a reantal card, nothing was even changed on him! He surrendered the second time and the third time, yet the first time he almost won.

The Reverend A_K
15th January 2008, 4:04 AM
I was going against someone's Cresselia, and I had two left (Garchomp and Azelf, but the Garchomp had about 2 HP left) and Cresselia was his last. I sent out Azelf and exploded (I was too stupid to use shadow ball) and afte rthat I sent out Garchomp and used Dragon Claw and it survived with about 3 HP. Ugh, I was so ******><

Starrbuck06
15th January 2008, 11:35 AM
Used splash! ha ha ha.

Pachirisu
15th January 2008, 12:49 PM
Someone was using a Darkrai with its english name and then after the battle I accused him of using hacked pokemon and he claimed that none of the pokemon he battled with werent hacked. What a stupid moron.

-Summer-
16th January 2008, 12:39 AM
Once on PBR (random person), so it was 3 on 3 and all I had left after a couple of turns was a Charizard with half health, and all he had was a full health Golem, and a full health Sunflora. So then it was sunny, and he made his Sunflora (that attacked first) use solarbeam on his golem (which could of taken down my charizard in one turn) and the golem got KO'ed. Then I used flamthrower on his Sunfolra and it fainted. I was laughing, and wondering if he pressed the wrong one to attack.

Espeon's Jewl
16th January 2008, 1:01 AM
Someone was using a Darkrai with its english name and then after the battle I accused him of using hacked pokemon and he claimed that none of the pokemon he battled with werent hacked. What a stupid moron.

Dang.. the 6th graders at my school BRAG about hacking.
losers.

zinraidragon
16th January 2008, 3:09 AM
I was battling someone (random) in PBR and he tried to use body slam (with a snorlax) on my gengar, the worst part is, he tried it three times, so I switched out for my gyarados for the heck of it...the guy decides to use crunch, I was laughing like crazy lol.

(s.i.e)
10th February 2008, 7:22 PM
using lv100 legendary's against me while we agreed lv80 non legendary.

Dark Arceus
10th February 2008, 7:26 PM
Quitting when they lost. That sums it all up.

Larry
10th February 2008, 7:36 PM
some guy kept using dragon claw on empoleon when he knew earthquake...

MidnightStorm
10th February 2008, 8:00 PM
People turning off their game happens quite often.

Pimplup784
10th February 2008, 8:28 PM
People turning off their game happens quite often.

D/C when they lose Ugh, I hate it.

neo_senku
10th February 2008, 11:18 PM
I cant decide which is more noobish so I'll list my top four

Someone accused me of hacking my pkmn because my sceptile knew dragon claw and my sandslash that had a choice scarf out sped his ninetails.

The numerous people who have disconnected when they lost.

Someone used Mewtwo even though we agreed no legendaries then tried to say that Mewtwo wasn't a legendary but a pkmn rumored to exist.

People who cut the game off after they see the first battle so they can try to get a better start when they ask to try again.

TrainerIruka
11th February 2008, 3:54 AM
This guy keeps challenging me and keeps losing. We've had 7 battles on wifi so far. I've won all 7 rounds...

He also has a lopunny that knows thunderbolt. My gyarados survived four of them before KOing it in a double battle.

Sheer Cold
11th February 2008, 5:02 AM
One time I fought a person who had 3 water Pokemon. And I had a Luxray...

Xweek
11th February 2008, 12:12 PM
Someone accused me of hacking my pkmn because my sceptile knew dragon claw and my sandslash that had a choice scarf out sped his ninetails.

So how would an Dragon-clawing, Earthquaking, Rock-Sliding Sceptile go down with them?

Anyway, just Ubers on PBR. Having whole teams of them is very aggrovating. That's why I offer free lengendaries to people without Ubers. You just have to fight a Sceptile (the above one), a Froslass and a Kangaskhan.

itsme
11th February 2008, 12:51 PM
This guy had Choice Band on his Blissey....

Random_chatot
11th February 2008, 1:18 PM
Some noob was using a rental pass, I'm not sure if he was hacking or not though... as the Grotle was shiny?
This was on PBR WiFi

Devlin
11th February 2008, 2:18 PM
Beginning of the battle, my friend sends out Attack Deoxys... I send out Farfetch'D. I'm not entirely sure what move it was, but whatever it was, it allowed me to get a free Swords Dance on Farfetch'D. He made the same mistake again, and I got another free Swords Dance. Fearing for my Farfetch'Ds life, I used Night Slash- killed Deoxys, OHKO.

I killed DEOXYS with a FARFETCH'D.

But it gets worse... the next thing he sent out failed to kill Farfetch'D, and I Baton Passed to Aerodactyl... I then proceeded to wipe out four of his team members with a Choice Banded, x2 Swords Danced Aerodactyl before dying.

don_draco
11th February 2008, 11:22 PM
last month when a guy beat me with 5 lv 100 wondertombs and a mantyke

PokeProMaster
12th February 2008, 12:37 AM
well, a couple of noobie things happened to me today.

Both were Disconnections when i was obvious or even HAD won.

The first one i was winning like 6-2 on was in COMPLETE control and my opponent D/Ced.

The second one was after i had won (5-0) my opponent D/Ced on the Win/Loss screen.

the MOST noobiest thing that has happened to me though has gotta be some guy using a bunch of hacked pokemon (like Wonderguard salamences, spiritombs etc etc) and me beating him, then after the battle him calling me a hacker... like what the hell!? calling me a hacker when he used wondertombs and stuff... (i managed to beat his spiritomb by using status damaging attacks).

Aggron95
12th February 2008, 12:38 AM
Empoleon with Blizzard, Hydro Cannon, Nasty Plot, and Zap Cannon.

PokeProMaster
12th February 2008, 12:41 AM
Empoleon with Blizzard, Hydro Cannon, Nasty Plot, and Zap Cannon.

lol, the funny thing is when people hack there pokemon, they pick such silly attacks... i mean Zap Cannon with 50% accuracy, Hydro Cannon meaning the pokemon must take a turns rest after and blizzard with a 70% accuracy or whatever it is!

Blivsey
12th February 2008, 1:34 AM
Note that the title utilizes improper grammar. The thread is talking about "noobiest" activity. Do I detect irony?

Anyway, the most juvenile act I've ever seen over Wi-fi is the standard disconnections over a loss. Has happened multiple times. Most ignorant thing I've ever seen on D/P is someone trying to convince me that his Arceus is legit. Newsflash: it hasn't even been released yet. You're not supposed to know it exists. Idiot. I still managed to take the thing over with a Metang. Luckily, the "owner" was really stupid.

ObsessedwithSneasel
12th February 2008, 1:43 AM
and then last night my bro is playing a doubles match on PBR wi-fi and the lads whole team was hacked,
starts of with an infernape (shiny) and empolean (shiny) then torterra (shiny) then a munchlax (shiney) all coming out of masterballs
WOW YEAH GREAT shiny pokemon in masterballs but what the point if you can not even take out a turtwig and a golem

I think I battled that guy once. It's amazing how pathetic some people can be...

JDavidC
12th February 2008, 1:50 AM
Apart from relying entirely on ubers but not skill, there is one match I remember.

Someone used a buff-spamming subbing Ninjask that BPed to a Rhyperior, which now had increased attack and speed. Unfortunately the trainer ordered an EQ attack, taking out one of his own pokemon, as well as my jolteon (IIRC I had a Jolteon and Aerodactyl out). I checked the trainer's battle pass. Rock slide would have pwned both of my pokemon instead, and the Rhyperior was now fast enough to move first. Needless to say, that trainer lost after I nuked Rhyperior into oblivion.

DarkGengar
12th February 2008, 1:52 AM
Disconnecting when you about to win a long and stressful battle <_<. I hate when people do that it gets my nerves tingling

Seds
12th February 2008, 2:16 AM
Well, Thunderbolting porygon2 with jolteon (traces volt absorb) and then trying to shadow ball him is pretty dumb. Afterwards, he PMs and says "sorry u hav a haked P2 it cant has volt abresb.

Along with a vapoureon roaring vileplume out to Toxicroak, and then Surfing as I Focus Punched it to death.

SHINY CATCHER
12th February 2008, 9:09 AM
Someone Using 6 Hacked Arceus All With Roar Of Time, Judgement, Spacial Rend, Dark Void When I Said No Ledgends
Then After The Battle He Pms Me Saying He Forgot It Was No Ledgends

solidsnake
12th February 2008, 7:54 PM
i wanted to test my umbreon's powers against ubers so on wifi d/p i battled a rayquaza and a mewtwo
strangely enough umbreon managed to kill of rayquaza
then mewtwo came on stage and used 3 times in a row psychic
afterwards he called me a cheater because psychic didn't work

E4 Edo
13th February 2008, 1:45 AM
Someone tryed to use a team of FEAR ratatas except that i had a Tyranitar + stealth rock xD that was easy

Larry
13th February 2008, 1:49 AM
i wanted to test my umbreon's powers against ubers so on wifi d/p i battled a rayquaza and a mewtwo
strangely enough umbreon managed to kill of rayquaza
then mewtwo came on stage and used 3 times in a row psychic
afterwards he called me a cheater because psychic didn't work

wow that guy is smart...LOL...wouldnt they have found out that psychic wasnt going to do anything??

E4 Edo
13th February 2008, 1:51 AM
Lol i agree Who the hell that battles online doesnt know that phychic is uneffective againts dark..

Larry
13th February 2008, 1:56 AM
Lol i agree Who the hell that battles online doesnt know that phychic is uneffective againts dark..

i battled my neighbor earlier on wifi (just for the fun of it) and his metagross used psychic twice on my Drapion and he kept telling me sorry...and im like "why would you be sorry it just helps me."

E4 Edo
13th February 2008, 1:58 AM
xD well yea it is helpful for us xD

Larry
13th February 2008, 2:02 AM
xD well yea it is helpful for us xD

yeah but i would have won either way...actually i crushed him

Cerulean21
13th February 2008, 11:12 AM
They weardest that happened to me on a wifi battle was this guy that used a Blissey holding a >>>Choice Band<<< and attacking my dragonite with Earthquake. I think I hardly ever laughed so hard in my life

TheLucarioOfDoom
13th February 2008, 8:29 PM
Oh, bad times...
I was fighting a guy with a whole team of level 100 mews...
Hacker, I suppose.
They all kept using tackle.
How very random, I took em all down though! :)

~Lucario

PokeProMaster
13th February 2008, 8:40 PM
hehe some funny situations there, specially the mewtwo using psychic on umbreon 3 times hehe.

ANyway, this DIDNT happen to me but ive seen it on youtube, Some guy used SIX Arceus against his opponent but got pretty much swepted by a Special Lucario using Aura Sphere, was pretty funny becos arceus after arceus just kept coming out when you was like, ahh maybe darkrai next lol.

neo_senku
13th February 2008, 8:53 PM
So how would an Dragon-clawing, Earthquaking, Rock-Sliding Sceptile go down with them?

Anyway, just Ubers on PBR. Having whole teams of them is very aggrovating. That's why I offer free lengendaries to people without Ubers. You just have to fight a Sceptile (the above one), a Froslass and a Kangaskhan.

The same cause my Sceptile knows leaf blade, dragonclaw, earthquake, and rockslide.

duncan
13th February 2008, 9:11 PM
Haha, love some of these stories. Let's see...well, one of the most annoying things is when someone doesn't do anything the whole battle and max's out the clock. Which makes me so crazy I usually give up instead of spending a couple of hours in a stupid battle.

TheElusiveMike
13th February 2008, 11:41 PM
Well,what i thought was funny was one of my first battles on wifi,this guy was doing the rain dance+thunder combo in single battle and as he had his combo ready i just switched to my torterra and for some reason he did it 2 more times.So i set up my torterra and wood hammered that raichu to death.He also had 2 Arceus's and swept them with my infernape.Anyways i won with no problem.

runka
14th February 2008, 10:33 AM
Well,I have Blaziken out and he has Vileplume.Assuming he would switch,I tried Focus Punch.He DID switch,and to a Vaporeon,who got Koed by the critical hit Adamant-Natured 31 Iv'ed 252Ev's Focus Punch.That okay.Next he brings out the vileplume.Ok,he has no more pokemon left.And...it used fury cutter(???) and nothing happened obviosly to my Blaziken.Later he flamed me for "cheating" as Fury cutter did so little damage and Focus punch ko'ed his Vaporeon.Did'nt even know his types OR iv's and Ev's,he should have known that such a Focus Punch would Ko most pokes.

Timberland
17th February 2008, 10:59 PM
Used a legendary team and lost to shuckle and kecleon.

classicrockfan
17th February 2008, 11:05 PM
Cut the game off when I was about to win.

Littlemyuu
17th February 2008, 11:56 PM
i played against someone with an Arceus and Darkai..and when i almost won..pop he turn his game off :/

Venusaur Master
18th February 2008, 12:26 AM
fighting a bronzong with rest and confuse ray as a final pokemon against my last pokemon empoleon it draged on for 10 mins but I won

princesorj
19th February 2008, 10:33 AM
Fought a noob who used Wobbuffet as his last pokemon (and it was a no Uber pokemon battle too). I thought... uh oh... maybe I should test things out a little bit. I used my Blastoise's Surf. He uses Counter. I thought maybe he predicted wrong. I used Surf. He uses Counter again. This continued on until his Wobbuffet died. After the battle, he still had no idea as to why counter didn't work.

Moonlight Shadow
19th February 2008, 11:33 AM
I once battled someone who had a Rampardos and an Infernape out, and I had Lapras and Vaporeon with about 50% health each, and his Rampardos used Surf! He restored my Pokemon's HP and OHKO'ed the Infernape with a Critical Hit! Needless to say, this was the most WTF thing I've ever seen.

ShinyVaati
19th February 2008, 10:57 PM
I was using Porygon-Z(knows shadow ball) on a Gengar. The Gengar trainer used Shadow Ball on me. We all know that won't work. You'd think they'd catch on, but on the next round he did the same thing! I was like "What an Idiot!".

Houndoom101
19th February 2008, 11:15 PM
Used Earthquake on my Pidgeot. A real brainiac that guy was.

FireTrainer92
19th February 2008, 11:35 PM
Wasn't wifi but A kid at school said I cheated after my Gardevoir OHKO his Emploeon with Focus Blast. Gardevoir had on Choice Specs. I tried to explain but he didn't want to listen.

runka
20th February 2008, 8:51 AM
/\Wow!
Just listen to this.This guy had Lapras and Jolteon out.I had Marowak(with EQ) and Rotom.Both's last poke.I use Eq.Jolt out,Lapras taking huge damage.Rotom use T-bolt,I win.

Later he reported me because "I had a hacked Rotom,which is a Electric Pokemon but was actually immune to Eq".Needless to say,HE was banned.THEN he started rambling about how he was banned "unfairly".

What a nerd.

MC Bonehead
20th February 2008, 9:05 AM
I was the noob. I sent out my Starmie to fight Drapion. I always keep thinking Drapion is a Poison typer for some reason. But I was reminded the hard way whenI tried using Psychic. I felt so stupid and just laughed it off :D

Shine
20th February 2008, 11:12 AM
I was the noob. I sent out my Starmie to fight Drapion. I always keep thinking Drapion is a Poison typer for some reason. But I was reminded the hard way whenI tried using Psychic. I felt so stupid and just laughed it off :D

Drapion IS a Poison-Type. But it is also part Dark, making it immune against Psychic.

Anyway, this isn't me, but my friend's experience. He battled someone who used a Blissey with the following moves : Return, Double-Edge, Doubleslap, Egg Bomb.
And this "someone" didn't switch the Blissey even when my friend send out Rhyperior....which defeat the Blissey easily, of course.

bradthebox
20th February 2008, 5:17 PM
Noobiest thing That Ive ever encountered was on pbr random wifi, I went up against a team of 5 lvl 100 hacked ubers and a lvl 100 victreebell. The 1st move of the match he used Gatsro Acid on my Slaking, I proceded to sweep his whole team.

So, I agreed to a rematch, He then focus blasts my Slaking OHKO, for those who couldnt guess. And manages to sweep my whole team except my Ninjask, which he keeps trying to hit with dig, so I did a few sword dances, and dbl teams to boost, then swept all his hacked ubers with X-scissor

Sarracenia
20th February 2008, 5:43 PM
I've faced a lot of noobs.:p
All you have to do is say "looking for hardcore battle against ubers" and they'll come flooding in.
I've had:
Noob with a (hacked) togekiss using thunder wave THREE TIMES IN A ROW on subbed-up ninjask. SD'd up and swept his entire team afterwards, including Arceus, Shaymin and Darkrai

Another noob who kept switching out from an endeavour 1hp treecko, so I kept using endeavour, thus decimating almost his entire team with a lvl11 treecko.

Some guy who had a metagross lead which, upon entering battle, exploded on my froslass, while accompanied with a comment of "haaaaardcoooooore maaaaaaaaan" on the IRC.

Strange noob who DCed on me upon the start of the battle because his aerodactyl did half damage to my specsmence with dragow claw, then I OHKOed it with draco meteor. He said it must be hacked because "lol ur a lame haker theres a 1/3000 chance of shiny nd it hapend to be a salamence lololol nd its 2 powerfull". Not only is he failing to get his facts right, but he's never heard of Pokéradar and he thinks a glass cannon can survive a draco meteor from arguably the best special sweeper in the OU metagame.

Arceus user (SPLASH PLATE O_O) DCing on me after my aforementioned treecko KOed the offending arceus. Then hurling expletives at me for several hours afterwards between accusing me of "hackin da game 2 make treecko uber" and such.

And, aside from the usual hacker accusations and noob DCs, a guy at school in the year above me threatening to "destroy my team" with only his unEVed kyogre, groudon and rayquaza.:p
He was 16 and not being sarcastic. SRSLY. It was because I 6-0ed his brother's uber team with froslass.

rekreatur
21st February 2008, 5:22 PM
Someone use Explosion on my Mismagius lol

SuperStarly
21st February 2008, 5:44 PM
i played against someone with an Arceus and Darkai..and when i almost won..pop he turn his game off :/

Arceus is a forbidden pokemon. I got put on the blacklist for using it against SkittyOnWailord.

Namikaze
21st February 2008, 10:05 PM
someone sent out a shiny garchomp with max stats. it was obviously pokesaved. it even had the spaces after its name. he sent out a gachomp ! later he denied the fact that it was a hack and disconnected when i defeated it.

MegaBabe
21st February 2008, 10:19 PM
I used a lickylicky in battle and my opponent sent out a Giratina and tried to swagger lickylicky. Instead of me getting confused, I got the sharply attack boost. He didn't realize that LickyLicky had own tempo, lolz

milotic111
21st February 2008, 10:24 PM
Using an electric attack on gastrodon. I can imagine why you expect it to be pure water. But he did this 3 times in a row.

Larry
22nd February 2008, 8:15 PM
well in a double battle someone used will-o-wisp on their machamp...

Sparkyperson
22nd February 2008, 10:21 PM
Arceus is a forbidden pokemon. I got put on the blacklist for using it against SkittyOnWailord.The opponent used Darkrai and Arceus....

Ridoku
23rd February 2008, 12:42 AM
some actually used a hack move on me once

Mewtwo870
23rd February 2008, 2:01 AM
Some guys Gastrodon tried to use Body Slam on my Spiritomb. TWICE.

On PBR Wifi I fought a team of all Psychic Arceus'. Ttar easily owned his whole team.

Hitsugaya
23rd February 2008, 2:29 AM
In an Uber battle, opponent's Mew used Dark Void.
>_>

mawile_lover1993
24th February 2008, 1:11 AM
This was my first random Wifi battle on PBR, and I get paired up with an Uber User....

So he sends out Heatran and Articuno, and I sent out Togekiss and Floatzel. So I start off with a Waterfall on Heatran, takes out over half of it's HP. I make a stupid move and had Togekiss use Flamethrower on Heatran, forgetting about it's Flash Fire. Articuno gets a Crit. Ice Beam on Togekiss and faints it, and Heatran flinches from the Waterfall (thank goodness for that).
I sent out Froslass, and tries to have it use Thunder on Articuno, it misses, while Floatzel faints Heatran. Articuno used a U-Turn on Floatzel (didn't do much...), and sents out a KYOGRE!!! Made my job a lot easier, Thunder got 100% accuracy now with the rain, not to mention activating Floatzel's Swift Swim.
The noobiness goes on when he sents out a Dialga and tries to aim a Fire Blast at Froslass, IN THE RAIN!!! Only takes out 1/3 of Froslass' HP due to Occa Berry. Used Thunder on Kyogre, does 1/3 to it. Floatzel used Protect to block Kyogre's AncientPower.
Next turn, Same thing again with Dialga and Froslass, and Floatzel teams up with Froslass to kill Kyogre. Froslass fainted that turn from the Fire Blast though.
I sent out my Delcatty, while he sends out Articuno again. I make a prediction and have Delcatty Fake Out Dialga, while Floatzel charges up a Focus Punch. Sure enough, he had Articuno Ice Beam Delcatty, taking only 1/2 of it's HP, much less than I thought it would. Dialga flinched from the Fake Out and forced to just stand there, while Floatzel unleashes a Focus Punch on Dialga, who survives by only a sliver of HP.
Next turn, Delcatty used Sucker Punch on Dialga, slapping it and killing it. I was laughing so hard that moment at the fact that a Dialga fell to a Delcatty!!! Floatzel Waterfalls Articuno, taking out 2/3 of it's HP. My opponent thought I would be stupid enough to try that Focus Punch again, had Articuno use Blizzard (Blizzard and Ice Beam on the same Articuno???), which is weaker than Ice Beam due it being an attack that hits 2 Pokes and having it's power split in half, fails to faint anyone.
Last turn, Delcatty used Helping Hand on Floatzel, not that Floatzel needed it, but just because I felt like it. Floatzel's Waterfall kills Articuno, and wins me the match.

Man, was that a mouthful. My first victory on WiFi was certainly an easy one. I was still laughing at the fact that Dialga got killed by a Delcatty. What a sore loser my opponent was though, didn't even give me a Friend Pass.

Drake Pokétrainer
24th February 2008, 1:30 PM
I traded a Lugia to someone and later he wanted to battle me.
He used the Lugia that I raised against me. That was a pain.
And that happened in my first (and last,this isn't the reason I don't do wifi battles) wifi battle.

Edit: W00T rank up.

Crasher
25th February 2008, 9:24 AM
I was up against a Empoleon and it used Roar of time, then I was winning 3 - 1, his last Pokemon was Venusaur and it used Hydro Pump against my Rapidash.

Celcia
25th February 2008, 7:37 PM
Another one I thought of.
Someone kept trying to use Earthquake against my Flygon.
First time he used it I thought maybe a mistake. then he kept using it and I thought maybe one of those bands that makes you only use one attack.
Then after about 5 times trying to earthquake on my Flygon who had levitate. He decided to dragon claw which throws the band theory out the window. Hits flygon who survives with focus band and flygon finishes him off.

Now I wonder why he used Earthquake 5 times on flygon.o_O

Another one was the guy who kept using shear cold on my Ambipom and kept missing. Thus I was able to set up a substitute and full power nasty plot. Funny enough I just started thuderbolting him with Ambipom due to to this and sweeped his whole team with it alone.=P

Maybe he thought that your flygon is hacked LOL and he was trying to hit the earthquake thinking what in the earth you did that his Pokemon is missing the attacks...

runka
26th February 2008, 10:37 AM
well in a double battle someone used will-o-wisp on their machamp...

If it had Guts,you're the noob.He's probably one of the best competetive battler...but if it had No Guard,lol....

ObsessedwithSneasel
26th February 2008, 3:50 PM
I was versing a Salamence with my Swampert. It kept trying to use Dig on me. But my Swampert had Earthquake... (It didn't have Choice Band, though, beacause it Dragon Clawed me once)
Long story short, I won.

chimcharboy2
26th February 2008, 5:16 PM
some noob had a lv 1 budew and he used some grass move on my lv 77 infernape and then i got him with flame wheel

neo_senku
26th February 2008, 5:19 PM
I once battled someone who had a Rampardos and an Infernape out, and I had Lapras and Vaporeon with about 50% health each, and his Rampardos used Surf! He restored my Pokemon's HP and OHKO'ed the Infernape with a Critical Hit! Needless to say, this was the most WTF thing I've ever seen.

i can only imagine your face when you saw that

rocklee666
27th February 2008, 4:14 PM
lets see, I used my Lucario and had him use extreme speed against a dude using a snorlax. Just because he has some stupid claw, he goes first and used rest. right when I could've killed him. quick claw = cheap.

Narumaru
28th February 2008, 12:08 PM
I was n a battle my electivire used cross chop on the opponents Giratina but it did not have an effect.

metalboy
29th February 2008, 2:49 AM
i was battling some guy on another forum, the rules where only one legendary, and the tard uses a uber. AND then PM's me and says whats the difference between a uber and legendary......

Aggron95
29th February 2008, 4:07 AM
This happened to my friend, but its to good to pass up...
He was playing PBR WiFi. His challenger had a hacked team of 6 shiny Darkrais. My friend had a Lucario with Choice Specs and Vacuum Wave. He put Lucario first and easily destroyed the first 2, but the person disconnected right before the last one died.

runka
29th February 2008, 9:10 AM
I was n a battle my electivire used cross chop on the opponents Giratina but it did not have an effect.

So?Giratina is Ghost/Dragon.Obviously, Cross Chop won't have any effect.

DarkTyphlosion157
29th February 2008, 5:35 PM
I've never been on Wi-Fi before, but I was talking to my friend about it and he said that this guy had his hacked Typhlosion (It was in a Master Ball) use Surf on his Rapidash. Hackers...

A SURFING TYPHLOSION? AWESOME!!
Next all we need is Dragon Pulse.

Wait...

That Typhlosion was hacked?

Err...Some Uber Abuser trying to Fissure my Salamence with a Groudon, then later on trying to Earthqucke it with a Torterra. Yes. Salamecnce wrecked his whole team not called Kyogre. Dragon Pulse 1-2-3-4-5 KOs.

zack_l_astro
29th February 2008, 8:44 PM
people shutting their nintendo off right before you "win"... thats really lame and I think that nintendo should fix that...

I think I have a reasonably good Ideas on how...

lets say its jane vs john.

jane is winning john in a match and john decides to turn off his nintendo
so it wouldnt go on his battle record or something.

but john does not realize that nintendo had just updated the battle thing
so it keeps track who has the overhand in the battle. so when john shuts his nintendo off, jane is still connected, and jane sends info of the battle which somehow calculates who was the winner at his point..

also.. this could be abused so when people have the upper hand theyd then shut down their nintendos to get the "wins"... so it could just be like.. the one who's connection gets lost during a fight/match he is automaticly declaired the loser...

of course that method would also be flaud being many people would complain about internet problems...

but then again, its not up to nintendo to keep everyones internet in good condition...

phantom1113
29th February 2008, 8:48 PM
people shutting their nintendo off right before you "win"... thats really lame and I think that nintendo should fix that...

I think I have a reasonably good Ideas on how...

lets say its jane vs john.

jane is winning john in a match and john decides to turn off his nintendo
so it wouldnt go on his battle record or something.

but john does not realize that nintendo had just updated the battle thing
so it keeps track who has the overhand in the battle. so when john shuts his nintendo off, jane is still connected, and jane sends info of the battle which somehow calculates who was the winner at his point..

also.. this could be abused so when people have the upper hand theyd then shut down their nintendos to get the "wins"... so it could just be like.. the one who's connection gets lost during a fight/match he is automaticly declaired the loser...

of course that method would also be flaud being many people would complain about internet problems...

but then again, its not up to nintendo to keep everyones internet in good condition...

tooo many data >.<

Just ignore the dc/ers

Meowespeon24
1st March 2008, 12:25 AM
i can't remember an exact battle when i fought against a cheater, but i hate it. nobody seems to train their pkmn the old fashion way :(

add my friend code please!

(s.i.e)
1st March 2008, 12:42 PM
an entire team of legendary lv80 ubers against my back then lv80 regular poke's.
such a cheap way to make sure he would win without thinking once about making it a fair engagement.

some people just want to win nomatter what even though there were rules made.

Dusk
1st March 2008, 12:49 PM
Someone used Shadow Ball on my Porygon-Z (Which I cvan understand, because the proygon line creates the illusion that they are psychic types)

Then in the same battle, used Earthquake on my Ninjask

Shineenigma
1st March 2008, 1:47 PM
Not on wifi but on Shoddy Battle, I had someone repeatedly try to send my Breloom to sleep. It was already Poisoned and behind a Sub.

Glacier99
1st March 2008, 2:30 PM
we agreed 2 lvl 5 lvl limit and this is what happened

Josh Sent Out Magikarp
Go! Bulbasaur
Magikarp Used Sacred Fire
Bulbasaur Fainted!
i can sum up how my bulbasaur was feeling: O_O

Kohdok
1st March 2008, 8:45 PM
Probably the guy who had his Zapdos continuously use Drill Peck on my Metagross. This wasn't PBR, it was live, so I got to break the truth to him later and see his expression.

"Metagross isn't Ground-type"

...Then again I was hitting him back with Meteor Mash...I didn't have a better option as I'd just moved it from Ruby...

swampertforever
2nd March 2008, 9:19 AM
Noob with a (hacked) togekiss using thunder wave THREE TIMES IN A ROW on subbed-up ninjask. SD'd up and swept his entire team afterwards, including Arceus, Shaymin and Darkrai
NNNNOOOOOOOOOO! i love togekiss! how could someone do that to him?

Space Guard
2nd March 2008, 10:01 AM
I was against someone on a friend code PBR battle. He had a team of legends and said that I would suck. I beat him 6-0. Then he said he'd battle me again. I won 6-1. He then changed his friend pass to have an uber team. I won 6-2. He then said that I was obviously a god (0.0) at pokémon battling, to which I just laughed.

GramatonDragon
2nd March 2008, 3:29 PM
Heh, I get that alot too. When I beat teams of Ubers with poor movesets with normal pokemon. It's kinda flattering, but I just laugh it off as well. Now, as for the noobies thing I've had happen to me on Wifi, it would probably be someone with a Rhyperior trying to use Earthquake repeatedly against my Bronzong, only stopping when his Rhyperior eventually died. After the battle, he accused me of hacking........I love ignorant people.^_^

Inferno
2nd March 2008, 4:03 PM
The noobiest battle I ever had was when I used my Palkia against someone's Ho-Oh, and that guy used Sacred Fire, which didnt even do 50 damage to Palkia, and I was like: "WTF, everyone knows that Fire attacks wont deal even half the damage to Palkia >_>"

LegendaryRotom
4th March 2008, 3:41 PM
Ouch.Some dude tried to used hyper beam on my Rotom.
Then he continued using Shadow Force and Roar of time.
AND he used surf while his other pokemon out was a unprotected Groudon.Palkia killed his own teammate.The only thing intelligent this guy seemed to do was use ice beam on my Torterra.

Paden
4th March 2008, 3:52 PM
Before the DP events in Japan, some kid said he had a fully legit team in the chat room, and we started the battle. He sent out a shiny Darkrai and some other legendaries. >.>

darkrai man
8th March 2008, 2:04 PM
his first pokemon was linoone which used growl about 5 times and then mud sport when my pokemon wasnt electric. Then he used ditto and kept on copying my moves???????????

K-flygon
8th March 2008, 2:08 PM
disconnecting when im about to win...NOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkrai man
8th March 2008, 2:13 PM
There was also some person thinking they could only win with one pokemon which was lv 100 the rest was like lv 30?

rockliplip
8th March 2008, 3:04 PM
Noobiest thing That Ive ever encountered was on pbr random wifi, I went up against a team of 5 lvl 100 hacked ubers and a lvl 100 victreebell. The 1st move of the match he used Gatsro Acid on my Slaking, I proceded to sweep his whole team.

So, I agreed to a rematch, He then focus blasts my Slaking OHKO, for those who couldnt guess. And manages to sweep my whole team except my Ninjask, which he keeps trying to hit with dig, so I did a few sword dances, and dbl teams to boost, then swept all his hacked ubers with X-scissor

im sorry this was way back but it is ridicolus

rangersgreg
8th March 2008, 5:27 PM
This was actually me, and I think it was just bad luck.

I had the standard Jolteon out, with just T-Bolt as the attacking move and my opponent had Porygon Z out. With Trace. So GG mate.

Darkmaster Rannon
9th March 2008, 4:14 AM
A team with salamence, dragonite, garchomp, flygon, altaria, Kingdra and rayquaza all with mixed movesets and horrid EV spreads

I started with a Starmie, pure ice beam pwnage!

Liking dragons is good, but a team full of them is asking for a little "iced tea"

K-flygon
9th March 2008, 7:40 PM
a person who hadnt even beaten the game yet challenged me with his lv 40 and lower pokes

Mega Trickster
9th March 2008, 7:48 PM
Some guy who fought me with all ubers, even an Arceus. I destroyed his entire team with a Garchomp. The guy had no sense of strategy, I tell you!

K-flygon
9th March 2008, 11:51 PM
^ thats impossible , all legendaries and ubers can use Ice moves and whould destroy a garchomp in 1 or 2 hits at the most..

Mega Trickster
10th March 2008, 1:31 AM
^ thats impossible , all legendaries and ubers can use Ice moves and whould destroy a garchomp in 1 or 2 hits at the most..
It isn't impossible for a Garchomp to take down all of those ubers. The person was an idiot. They didn't even use any moves super effective against Garchomp. That and my Garchomp's speed was boosted by a BP'd Agility. Pokémon are as good as their trainers are.

lucario x
10th March 2008, 1:40 AM
Pokémon are as good as their trainers are.
So true.

Got faced with a guy who used a wurmple(lv 5 O.o), lucario(lv 25), luxray(lv 30), and a scourupi (lv 22). If you think the levels were bad, you should have seen the moves.

Kit-Tsukasa
10th March 2008, 2:55 AM
My wifi opponent (Level 100 Single):
Garchomp, Electvire, Skarmory, Blissey, Milotic, Infernape.

My Team (actually in-game team):
Staraptor, Pachirisu, Infernape, Empoleon, Umbreon, Espeon

6-0 me.

Opponent never switched pokemon.....
Garchomp: EQ, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush, Brick Break
Electvire: Thunderpunch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop, EQ
Skarmory: Spikes, Steel Wing, Fly, Peck (O_o)
Blissey: Ice Beam, Egg Bomb, Seismic Toss (last move unknown)
Milotic: Surf, Ice Beam, Aqua Ring, Mirror Coat
Infernape: Flare Blitz, Thunderpunch, Flamethrower (last move unknown)

Battle Layout:
Garchomp loses to Staraptor after use 4 straight turns of EQ and 1 turn of Brick Break.
Electvire fell to Pachirisu's Super Fang and Cut.
Skarmory fell to Pachirisu Discharge
Started playing seriously after I superfanged twice Blissey (no use of softboiled), but eventually I switched and destroyed it with Infernape.
Milotic falls to Pachirisu after constant attempts of Mirror Coat
Infernape falls to Staraptor OHKO Brave Bird

1 completely OU team that either sucked really bad or the user was playing easy since he/she saw a Pachirisu on my team... >_> Well my Pachirisu JUST TOOK OUT HALF THAT TEAM!

EDIT: Later in a rematch, opponent used 6 hacked Arceus. 2-0 me
All lost to Espeon and Umbreon :\ 6 Arceuses didn't even know Judgement.

K-flygon
11th March 2008, 11:29 PM
It isn't impossible for a Garchomp to take down all of those ubers. The person was an idiot. They didn't even use any moves super effective against Garchomp. That and my Garchomp's speed was boosted by a BP'd Agility. Pokémon are as good as their trainers are.

True, But still i doubt that ur garchomp wasnt beat down by 6 ubers...call me hard headed but i just dont think it could happen unless the opponent kept switching without attacking

Larry
12th March 2008, 12:02 AM
True, But still i doubt that ur garchomp wasnt beat down by 6 ubers...call me hard headed but i just dont think it could happen unless the opponent kept switching without attacking

Yeah i doubt Garchomp took out the whole team...ok to the point now this isnt the noobiest thing but it is pretty nooby..i was facing a guy who had arceus that knew fly and kept using it on my jolteon.

K-flygon
12th March 2008, 7:16 PM
lol^ thats Nooby !!!! i was playing with someone who had hax and he had a Diglet with Fly............................. he used Fly on my Ev trained Milotic...
2x a noob 1 for hax and 2 for fly on milotic ...

PsyduckBreeder
13th March 2008, 4:43 AM
I fought against a team of all ubers/legendaries and still nearly beat them with my normal fighting team hehe

GreenDragonite149
13th March 2008, 4:59 AM
o one time i had a horrible team. (this was wayyyyy before i became copetetive and even learned to ev train) and i beat the hell outta this one guy with a competetive team. lol i look back and LMAO

Jirachibow
13th March 2008, 5:35 AM
One time I battled someone and as a last ditch attempt used magnamite's explosion ,and my poke still lived XD.

Murra Myrrh
13th March 2008, 1:15 PM
There had been many Noobish things I've seen on some wifi battles...Kinda scary too. I don't know what compelled this person to train 6 Mewtwos but that did. Not all of them were english and none of them really lived long enough for me to find out their moveset...I had my Ninjask and Shedinja out just slashing and ripping appart this person's Mewtwos. I mean, I KNOW Mewtwo is a GREAT pokemon, I love them too, but a team of 6? They eventually took out my Shedinja, so I brought out my Umbreon. Yeah...I won that battle pritty handedly.

K-flygon
13th March 2008, 1:26 PM
^ Six Mewtwos??? thats pretty dumb..
The other day, i played against someone who was trying to Copy Ashes HOenn Team...hahaha he was pathetic the tam was : Torcoal,Sceptile,pickachu,Swellow,BulbaSaur,and lapras

Larry
14th March 2008, 12:45 AM
^ Six Mewtwos??? thats pretty dumb..
The other day, i played against someone who was trying to Copy Ashes HOenn Team...hahaha he was pathetic the tam was : Torcoal,Sceptile,pickachu,Swellow,BulbaSaur,and lapras

^^ Ash's whole Hoenn team?! that must have sucked...Well i just battle someone who kept using aqua jet with his azumarill on my dragonite and kingdra...

Murra Myrrh
14th March 2008, 12:59 AM
Wow...that's sad...I'm assumig it didn't do too much and was a fast battle. There was also a time somone tried to use EQ when I had nothing by flyers out. All they did was kill their whole team! XD There was also someone who continuously tried to use Psychic on my Umbreon.

Larry
14th March 2008, 1:16 AM
Wow...that's sad...I'm assumig it didn't do too much and was a fast battle. There was also a time somone tried to use EQ when I had nothing by flyers out. All they did was kill their whole team! XD There was also someone who continuously tried to use Psychic on my Umbreon.

yeah about that umbreon thing alot of noobs do that and say that youre a hacker...

MidnightTheMightyena
14th March 2008, 1:51 AM
My opponents pokemon continually used surf on my toxicroak, O.o My toxicroak has dry skin....

blueorangecar1
14th March 2008, 3:49 AM
i can beat you whith my lvl 999 pokemon! someone at school said this after school

K-flygon
14th March 2008, 1:34 PM
y do Noobs keep using Thunder on my Golem???? ..i mean how noob could you get???

The Power of Pika
14th March 2008, 3:43 PM
Someone kept attacking my vaporeon with Surf at one time. Funny since vaporeon has Water absorb.XD

Lord of Music
14th March 2008, 3:46 PM
He lost.
What a n00b.

raichu203
14th March 2008, 6:44 PM
The WORST and noobiest thing someone ever did in a wifi battle was when he used a level 100 diglett caught with a masterball, well, i cheat too, but what did he use that for! and its fissure attack missed cos i used a dusknoir. haha. i beat him 6-0 and i used
dusknoir
machamp
electivire
raichu
charizard
garchomp

Narutopokedude
15th March 2008, 12:01 AM
They used all ubers, even though i said not too

Legendary Warrior
15th March 2008, 12:05 AM
he saw i had a team of water pkmn and he used all his foire types and used fire blast while he could i made all his pkmn faint in 4 turns

fireblast_10
15th March 2008, 12:15 AM
Yh...Especially Arceus. They're well hard to beat with a good trainer. However with noobs u can beat them easily, the guy I was battling used judgement (normal type) on my gengar...how dumb is that?

~Water Lucario~
18th March 2008, 6:28 AM
Put all my Pokemon to sleep and think they won fairly. :/

Mrobinson587
18th March 2008, 2:03 PM
i used a manaphy in a non uber battle. I was looking at an old list and it was only my second battle.

But i don't know why manaphy would be an uber....

Horitzu
18th March 2008, 5:51 PM
Hi. I know this has nothing to do with the subjekt, but still; I have a good friend that cant get acces to WiFi because he doesent have wireless router. What shall he do? ;o

MiloDP
18th March 2008, 6:16 PM
my battle with an idiot over wifi (he actually did this!):

my first pokemon: Dragonite, with thunder

their first pokemon: blastoise
so ofc i use thunder, 1hKO

then next they use vaporeon, so i thunder again

and then they use a pidgeot! THUNDER 3-0 to me!

whan an waful team

Crasher
18th March 2008, 9:35 PM
Guy sends out caterpie with hyper beam ;(, then Charizard with Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant and Hydro Cannon.

Doom-Burn
18th March 2008, 11:26 PM
this wasn't on wifi but is still was kinda nooby I guess,

So I battle my friend who used 5 ubers and his infernape but I used my ingame Diamond game team. So then I battle him I beat his Groundon, Dialga, Palkia, Rayquaza(Don't ask how). Then he sends out his Giratina who then used shadow force so then I switch to my Staraptor, so shadow force wouldn't hit, but he still used it and when that ran out he used heal block and then used aura sphere to my Staraptor and then earth power!!!.So I then Proceeded to beat his Giratina and then Infernape with Gyarados.

But this was a long time ago.

K-flygon
19th March 2008, 2:01 PM
Challenged me with 1 caterpie in his team hahahaha i Rofled

skarmory227
20th March 2008, 3:01 AM
someone sends out a luxray against my tyranitar. The luxray only knew electric type moves. I toyed around with it a bit.

***Latios***
20th March 2008, 4:12 AM
a hacker used all ubers:
arceus
darkrai
mewtwo (****head as he called him)
mew
regigigas
palkia

But i had crappy pokemon and i beat him! even though it was annoying, i still won

Jirachibow
20th March 2008, 1:21 PM
This guy sent out a Shedninja against my fire pokemon,while there was spikes out too,XD.

Absol trainer
20th March 2008, 6:22 PM
Someone used a weedle against me, it used draco meteor, psycho boost, blast burn, and shadow force. Would that one be hacked??? I really have no idea :p

SuperStarly
21st March 2008, 3:29 PM
The opponent used Darkrai and Arceus....

Darkrai? That's not so bad, it's available now in legit form. Although if the Darkrai's name was in English, he's a definite hacker. Or an Action Replay user at least.<_<

Yes, I can see you lil' kiddies in front of your computers, about to beg your Mom to buy you an Action Replay. DON'T DO IT!!!:@ It totally ****s up your game. I'd know from experience, I'm not going down that road again.:P

swampertforever
21st March 2008, 5:39 PM
not a wi fi battle, but funny, me and my mate had a lvl 100 double battle on pbr
My team,
linoone (pick up needed) lugia, celibi, mew (they were hacked, but i got them through trades)
him,
(all hacked shiny & caught in master balls) deoxys, 2 arseuses (water & fire) heatran, dialga, deoxys normal
lugia and celibi fainted
arseus f, heatran and dialga fell to mews earthquake (i had lugia then)
deoxys though, fell to LINOONE!! with shadow claw
lets just say, first i was ^.^, then i just laughed.

darkdragonking_4
26th March 2008, 6:30 AM
i challenged someone to a battle
no ubers standard clauses
he busts out a team of wobboffet
i still won
but it was one tough battle

~Mesprit~
26th March 2008, 1:42 PM
i challenged someone to a battle
no ubers standard clauses
he busts out a team of wobboffet
i still won
but it was one tough battle

You beat all 6 Wobbuffets? That's cool.

I was challenged by dude who used only fire type pokemon. My water pokemon beat them all. I felt sorry for that poor dude because probably he belived in his fire-team-power.

Seds
26th March 2008, 7:13 PM
I have a "warstory" folks. It was supposed to be BL, but the guy said "can I bring one or 2 OUs"
Ah, heck. I said, "OK, one or two. But no breloom ok?"

Seds' team:
hitmonlee, umbreon, tangrowth, staraptor, toxicroak, garstrodon

Opponent sends out Infernape!

My hitmon is scarfed and can OHKO nape with close combat. So...

hitmonlee used close combat! opponent withdrew infernape! opponent sent in swampert.

Close combat! (90%) a critical hit! Leftovers restore 6%.

Ok, he will probably send in his ghost or a better wall, and save pert for later. So, I send in staraptor.

Swampert's attack fell!
Swampert used surf! a critical hit!
Staraptor fainted.

O_O well, that sucked. Wouldn't earthquake do 3X more to hitmonlee anyways??

Sent in gastrodon!

Gassy used stockpile! +defenses
Swampert used ice beam! ~10%

Gassy used stockpile! +defenses. (level 2)
Swampert used stealth rock!

Gastrodon used stockpile! +defenses (level 3)
Swampert used surf! Hardly any damage.

Gassy used toxic! it missed!
swampert used earthquake! a critical hit! It broke through my defenses! It broke through intimidate! Gastrodon took a hit for the team! Gastrodon fainted. According to my calculations, (and my EV spread) it does 90.51% - 106.23% with a crit. Ouch. My leftovers didn't save me this time...

Seds sent out tangrowth!

Ok, that sucks, but there's NO WAY he's staying in. It's tangrowth.

I used knock off! swampert lost it's leftovers!(~8%) (by now it was at like 50%)
Swampert used ice beam! its super effective! Tangrowth is frozen solid! It did around 70%

Swampert used ice beam! Seds withdrew. Seds sent out hitmonlee. Ice beam does about 30%. Gosh swampert hits hard... >_>

I was so angry. well, here goes:

Hitmonlee used close combat! swampert fainted!

Opponent sent in Heatran!
Hitmonlee used close combat! Heatran fainted!

Opponent sent out fortress!

Seds sent in tangrowth! Fortress used toxic spikes!
Tangrowth is frozen solid! (at around 40%)

Fortress used explosion!! POW tangrowth fainted.
At a double death, it is advisable to send out one's lead. But, there's toxic spikes up. SO..

Opponent sent in Weavile!
Seds sent in toxicroak. Toxicroak absorbed the spikes!

Weavile used ice punch! a critical hit! Toxicroak fainted.

Seds sent in hitmonlee!

Ok, I wanted to save some close combats for later (pressure) So I used stone edge!

It missed!

Weavile used ice punch! Hitmonlee's paper defense got it killed!

Seds sent out umbreon. GROAN

Weavile used swords dance!
Umbreon used curse.

Weavile used brick break! It broke umbreon's brick!
Umbreon used payback! (not enough to KO)

Weavile used brick break. Opponent wins!

Wasn't that a great game, folks?
Afterward, he is like "GG, LOL, forgot I had all OU, sorry O LOL"

I also beat a few teams of OU with NU, I posted it in "best thing to happen in D/P" thread. Complete with pictures and everything.

ursaloom
29th March 2008, 9:35 AM
walrein with sheer cold holding some accuracy up item =dead swampert, me annoyed

Charzard Tamer
29th March 2008, 5:31 PM
This happened just yesterday. I use a UU team and I have won more than have of my battles. My team is pretty good against Uber Legendary teams, which only one has beat me. SO yesterday a face an all Uber legendary team and it is me with my Manetric and him with his Groudon left. I use flamethrower and he has a little more than half left. He uses dragon claw and I barely hold on. I use Flamethrower again and is in the red zone. I thought I was finished, all he needs is another dragon claw or earthquake and I am done, and he uses Fissure, and it misses. Then I take him out with flamethrower. Why would you use fissure on a pokemon that has 1 HP left, the guy was such a n00b.

John Light
29th March 2008, 5:35 PM
one guy I was facing made his Kygre use Hydro Pump on his own Jolteon

What a N00B!

DarkTyphlosion157
31st March 2008, 2:22 PM
one guy I was facing made his Kygre use Hydro Pump on his own Jolteon

What a N00B!

Jolteon was thirsty.

Did I say about the person who had a Groudon, tried Fissuring my Specsmence. After I killed it and a few more from his team, a surviving Torterra tries to EARTHQUAKE it! fail...

Shadowed_Mudokon
6th April 2008, 2:58 PM
Two of my friends are more Newbs than N00bs, but one has Diamond and the other has Pearl. Doing the typical New-to-Pokemon thing everybody does (even Serebii did it, I'm going to bet) they have their starter at a high level, and no other Pokemon save Bidoof and Shinx because they've got a Pokemon that is so powerful it can't put any other Pokemon to anything less than dead. Anyway, the battles went like this:

Me vs Pearl (Name withheld)

Torterra 52, Electivire 52 AND Lucario 52 vs Empoleon 83
Electivire 52 vs Starly 3
Lucario 52 vs Bidoof 4
Torterra 52 vs Shinx 4
Magmortar 52 vs Budew 5
Magmortar 52 vs Kricketot 4

Me vs Diamond (Name again withheld)

Sableye 52, Gallade 52 , Torterra52 AND Lucario 52 vs Infernape 93
Gallade 52 vs Bidoof (x5) 2-4

Well, fighting Pearl was easy. Constantly switching between the super-effective Pokemon, I eventuall put down a hyped up Empoleon, and the rest are easy.

Fighting Diamond was... a different matter, as my Lucario and Torterra were put into the pummels center immediately and my Gallade still has the nightmares, but then I threw out a Pal Park'ed Sableye. As this Infernape only knew fighting moves and Will-o-Wisp, I eventually night-shaded it back into it's PokeBall. Then I just pulled the Gallade back out and used a couple of Rock Punches.

I don't really have PBR, so this is about the most N00bies thing I've encountered... but they were 1st timers, so can you help it?

zarb
6th April 2008, 5:30 PM
the noobiest thing i have ever seen was in a wifi battle
1st Battle
ME:Gallde
Other:Gardevoir
now he won that and the 2nd battle was
Me:Swampert
Other:Electabuzz
in this he uses Thunder wave and now im thinking "wha...?"
i won the third is
Me:Magneton
Other:Muk
he keeps using Toxic and now im laughing i won though

fredfredburger
6th April 2008, 6:34 PM
mine was one pbr wifi though against a complete stranger and i sent out my Empoleon and deoxys and they quit sraight away and i kept randomly getting them to battle every time

Suze
6th April 2008, 6:55 PM
Well someone I battle seemed so stuck on type advantages that every time I sent out a pokemon he keeps shifting them, for example I sent out a arcanine he sent out a blaziken and switched it to a empeloen, I used thunderfang, he switches it again to a ground,etc,etc we spent most of the battle with him serial shifting and nearly all of his team was easliy ko'ed becuase he didn't take a chance to land a hit most of the time. he even used earthquake on my Gengar and Dragonite and only succeeded in koing his own pokemon.

hello moto
8th April 2008, 5:55 AM
Not very nooby, but someone accidently pressed EQ on my Salamence, 2 times in a row.

Blue Ace
8th April 2008, 6:54 AM
Agility + Gyro Ball

I lold

Cell
8th April 2008, 9:12 PM
A guy with 5 level 100 Clefairy only knowing tackle against my level 70 Arcanine/Ninetales combo.

'Ninestales used Will o' Wisp.'
'It doesn't affect ArcAnine.'
'Arcanine's flash fire raised it's fire type moves.'
'Arcanine used Heat wave'
'The foe's Clefairy fainted.'
'the foe's CLefairy used Tackle.'

The text might be wrong, quite some time ago.

Raccario
10th April 2008, 7:06 AM
i sent out my torterra first and the kid had a flareon and switched 2 a magnezone......lol

runka
11th April 2008, 9:55 AM
Ok.
I used a Swellow(UU battle)
He started with Glalie.
Expecting to get Koed,I used Facade(Status/guts/Facade Swellow).
He switched to a... Infernape.
Facade hurt.
Next turn,Facade again.
He kept his Infernape in.
KO.
And every other poke,(3 OU and a WOBBUFET,in UU, and Glalie) got OHKO'ed by facade.
Even his Skarmory.
What a noob.Probably had 0 Ev's and a 0 IV on his Skar.Admittedly,Facade landed a critical hit,but even then.....

firewall
11th April 2008, 6:47 PM
I did some noobie things when first adjusting to wifi ( and using a touch screen). I kept accidentally touching the wrong attack and saying "oops" with the mike on.

Another time during trade I made the stereotypical canadian mistake of ending a sentence with "eh?"

.sullendream.
11th April 2008, 6:55 PM
This noob just used Aerial Ace to his Tropius. And it fainted. He said he had been meaning to do that so he could switch to his next uber Pokemon without getting said Pokemon hurt. He sent out...a Jigglypuff. I faced him with my Weavile, who had Brick Break. Pwned. :[

Jimbobson
12th April 2008, 2:16 PM
My friend used Earthquake to my Dragonite, i guess he doesnt know Dragonite doesnt get hit by Ground moves...

S.H.L
12th April 2008, 2:29 PM
Disconnecting when i am owning someone 5-0

Bobby Emerald
12th April 2008, 3:09 PM
I have yet to battle using wifi, sadly.

the lol factor7
13th April 2008, 2:47 AM
Its on Shoddy, at least 2 people I battled tried the extreme baton pass chain thing on me(5 Bpers and 1 poke that revieved all the stat ups). If you should kill one of the Bpers/break the uberliciously original chain they quit.
Also all DCs when getting owned really annoy me.

dontlickmynose
13th April 2008, 1:21 PM
on 3 occasitions ive fought 3 diffren trainers all with a shiny lucario called bandit i cheacked and it was a hack

roy_vos
14th April 2008, 5:19 PM
a noob is somebody that uses psy pokemon/attack against dark pokemon :S

effervescence
15th April 2008, 2:55 AM
Not quite on topic, but I don't have much wifi experience, so this may count. I'm going through the battle tower, and my little cousins (aged 2 and 5, can't really read, and no little to nothing about pkmn) want to "help". I figure it can't hurt, so I tell them which buttons to push to use the right attacks. I figure the trainers should start getting kind of hard (I'd beaten the Tower Tycoon for the first time a little while earlier), but to my surprise a trainer sends out three Fire-type pokemon, one after another. I'm a little surprised, since not only am I trying to play using a 5 year old girl for a controller, but my lead is a Choice-specs Starmie, which makes battling a little cumbersome. I OHKO all three with Surf fairly easily. The funny part was the next trainer was using three Grass types, so we were able to Ice beam the same way.

Glitchy81
16th April 2008, 12:28 AM
Well, when I battle my sister, she usually switches out her Pokemon when they have low health. (Which misleads her thinking she's winning even though she has 5 Pokemon with all low HP). But the other day my sister switched out her Mesprit and I "just so happened" to have my Darkrai use Pursuit, and...pwned! (If you didn't know, Pursuit will hit a Pokemon switching out before it gets switched out) I hope she learns her lesson about why you shouldn't switch Pokemon at low health. :P

~FireBlaze~
16th April 2008, 1:18 AM
Someone tryed to use a team of FEAR ratatas except that i had a Tyranitar + stealth rock xD that was easy

LMAO! Dude LOL! that must have been funny

reptileaddict14
17th April 2008, 1:25 AM
w00t first post...

anyway heres the scene me:empoleon and tyranitar them: rayquaza and lugia
empoleon uses blizzard and knocks rayquaza down to 1/2 remaining hp, he quits.

mewtwos
17th April 2008, 1:27 AM
some noob trying to use e-quake on my salamence 3 times.
I got up three dragon dances then all one hit kos

viperGTS
17th April 2008, 5:29 AM
I faced someone at my friends party, and they had sheer cold on their kyogre. It landed 2 times straight...

Serene_Jirachi
17th April 2008, 9:15 AM
This one time, I decided to go noob and use legendaries for the heck of it on Pokemon Revolution. Noob alert! Some guy was using a rental. Enough said, right? Wrong. I met up with him twice. TWICE. D=

Oh yes, another thing. Sometimes, the person I'm facing runs in terror and quits. No reason.

Rakurai
17th April 2008, 9:35 AM
A random uber using player in PBR WiFi thought it would be a smart idea to make his Mewtwo use Psychic on my Bronzong repeatedly.

I'm guessing he probably didn't even have any other moves to hit it with.

XxSaintx
18th April 2008, 4:14 AM
Other kid turning off his ds after owning his hacked team.

Mr. E Goods
19th April 2008, 3:22 AM
they used protect

KingRaichu
19th April 2008, 4:13 AM
It was actually me who did it. I went into Union room not knowing about the whole lvl 30 pOkemon thing. i assumed that u had to have at least 2 weaklings for fairness...i didnt know I could only use them...i failed with my pathetic space-fillers...

Sudo
19th April 2008, 7:04 AM
It gets me every time when people switch Gyarados or Garchomp into Porygon2. That has got to be the worst decision you could possibly make.

That, and Gyarados who stay in on Tangrowth... and DD constantly until they get killed off by Power Whip.

(lol, cool w-hhHIP)

runka
19th April 2008, 9:27 AM
Lolololol........Sent out a GEODUDE against my Metagross.MM=OHKO,lol.

Regan
19th April 2008, 10:28 AM
i pulled out a lapras and they changed there magmortar to a dragonite..

OHKO. lol.

mitchman_93
19th April 2008, 11:08 AM
Um lets see besides logging of when they know there going to lose against my pokemon. I also hate it when someone pputs up a no bars challenge you except it your lvl 70 pokemon are ready to fight and what happens? You get stuck with some noob with lvl 15-20 pokemon. I almost smashed my DS that day. Also someone battling with an uber and only using it. Luckily type advantages are in-game. I OHKO it and what does he send out? Level 5 bidoof only. The noobs

Dapuff
20th April 2008, 3:10 PM
people using the rental pass or all ubers and a starter

pigeycool
20th April 2008, 4:14 PM
it was...splash

Theneedleman
20th April 2008, 7:22 PM
Double Team
enough said

invaderdim
20th April 2008, 7:32 PM
a team of magikarp and one gyarados that only knew splash

Larry
20th April 2008, 10:30 PM
I faced a guy with a minun...

darkbreloom
20th April 2008, 11:24 PM
One time I led with gyrados and he led with a no-EVs umbreon with iron tail, psychic, dark pulse, and shadow ball. I DDed 6 times and swept.

Tabby Catty
20th April 2008, 11:55 PM
Could I say more? Some guy who had a Rapidash with all fire type moves, and yes, a Raichu with Thunder, thunderbolt, thunder wave, and volt tackle... Of course, he was easy, most of his other pokemon had that monotype attack theme going on making him quite predictable.

Xenieon
21st April 2008, 12:10 AM
N00biest thing ever:
I have Mewtwo Lv.87(now it's Lv.100), he/she has Lv.100 HACKED Fire Arceus! Arceus uses Defense Curl!.....I just use Metronome and get Hydro Cannon. Arceus hangs on cuz of Focus band....Arceus uses Defense Curl!......I kill Arceus with a Metronome Tackle...Trainer sends out HACKED Jirachi....I kill all(They all had DEFENSE CURL) with Mewtwo except Lugia...Lugia hangs on....Trainer CHICKENS OUT!!!

RWMVG1DC
21st April 2008, 12:26 AM
Some of these stories are so amusing. XD

Keep it up~ <3

Seds
21st April 2008, 1:43 AM
well, I fought one person a few days ago... they had a special attacking lucario. Although that isn't so noobish, it was outsped by my 244 speed sub-punch toxicroak.

Later on, he (or she) had a special attacking gyarados with blizzard and hyper beam, I sent my tangrowth right into a blizzard. But somehow, it didn't OHKO.

Light-The-Archangel
21st April 2008, 2:04 AM
Some of these stories are so amusing. XD

Keep it up~ <3

ROFL, I agree. XD

Noobiest thing.. Is that even a word? Lol

Worst thing that happened to me was.. I was about to 5-0 someone and they ran..

Dapuff
22nd April 2008, 1:29 AM
infernape with:
rock climb
blastburn
rocksmash
close combat

everyone in my neighbor hood has one of thoose and i crush thme on wi-fi every time, i clearly dis like infernape

Camby
22nd April 2008, 2:22 AM
lol... Ok i went up against a guy with a team of 6 lvl 100 rypherior.

I was like "why am i doing this!!!!!" >.<

But all of the rypheriors only knew- Scary Face
Rain Dance
Facade
Attract

I was like... this will be easy!

neo_senku
22nd April 2008, 2:16 PM
Another really noob thing that someone did to me is disconnect beacause i used sleep powder even though we had agreed to sleep clause meaning that i could put at least one pkmn to sleep.

Watermaniac
23rd April 2008, 6:11 AM
Phew! It's been a long time since i last posted at serebii...

Anyway, i was once battling against this guy who claimed to be the best and kept calling me B1tcH o_O, rules were OHKO/SLEEP/EVASION/UBER/HAX ITEMS clause, after i explained him what each clause was about we started battling... we were 5-3 it was a garchomp vs garchomp round, his garchomp landed an outrage on mine, being a sasher he survived and managed to kill his

He d/c'ed claiming "I was a cheater 'cuz i said no focus band"
I was like " ._. dude that's a focus sash, why did you disconnect?"
"I didn't disconnect, you did!"

(°w°)

Funny thing, we fought like a week after that, won that 4-0

Jacol Beyros
25th April 2008, 3:12 AM
someone tried to use an aerodactyl that knew stealth rock, spikes, whirlwind, and roar. he set up as many stealth rocks and spikes he could, then tried to use whirlwind and roar to keep my pokemon swapping out. what he couldnt figure out is that whirlwind and roar are super slow, so i always went first and killed him. he left.

Barrysun
27th April 2008, 5:33 AM
here's one of my more recent battles on pokemon battle revolution with a trainer who owns nothing but a bunch of ubbers and he is quite retarded.
he first used Darkrai and Palkia as his lead off and salamence and Gengar for mine. (heck, my Gengar's Confuse ray was indeed helpfull against this guy's lead offs.)
I was giving this guy some problems with confuse ray.
after the first half of his pokemon was defeated. (and plus my gengar fainted) he was a pushover with Giratina and Groundon. (this time, Fly helped me alot here against giratina's shadow force) and his groundon used dig on Salamence instead of Lucario! (talk about a poor use of the ubber pokemon) and then I've just kicked his butt.

Tyrone
27th April 2008, 5:43 AM
Someone used a team with 3 Kyogres and a Rayquaza against me and expected to win. When They lost, they turned the game off.

Rabid Jigglypuff
27th April 2008, 6:11 AM
Somebody hacked.

Barrysun
27th April 2008, 6:12 AM
Someone used a team with 3 Kyogres and a Rayquaza against me and expected to win. When They lost, they turned the game off.

gotta hate sore losers. (especially those who relies on ubbers to win their battles)