PDA

View Full Version : The Digimon Club, Version 4.0

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

palkia1
9th January 2008, 2:10 PM
Greetings everyone. I am Palkia1. As the title suggest this club is for anyone who is a fan of anything Digimon. Whether it be manga, games, or most likely the anime. This club is for you.

I have restarted this club as the old one was very inactive and the leader never posted. I am now the new owner. I will allow three co-owners. If you want to be one, put it in your first post that you would like to be one, and i will most likely accept.

When you join, you may claim a Digimon as your own. Just put in your post what Digimon you claim and it will be posted here.

Here is the current claimed Digimon list:

Palkia1: Guilmon
Blackjack Gabbiani: Datirimon
Elementman-Novapoke: Coelamon
Xashlei: Gatomon
#Gecko#: Wargreymon
mewmew202: Angewomon
SapphireSwampert: Minervamon
Emperor Giratina: Cerberusmon
Pika Hikari KT: Calumon
Typhlogirl: Piedmon
Zero X: Gallantmon
Instant..123: Tentomon
Kitsune Winterheart: Renamon
>Entei<: SkullGreymon
Hotshot: Agumon (Data Squad)
mysterious~fossil~HP~10: MetalSeadramon
Dragodynamite: Kumamon
Lucas!: Terriermon
Griff4815: Monodramon
Ichigo101: Patamon
Ronniesafc: Monzaemon
Power of Fire: MetalGreymon
Rotrum: Silphymon
Motionless: Nyokimon
Palkia12: Taomon
Mumage: Sakuyamon
Mangaeyes: Sakuyamon
Golde: BlackwarGreymon
Legendary Warrior: Leomon
Leomon: Leomon

Owner: Has the ability to ban people, post topics, recruit co-owners, accept new members
Palkia1

Co-owners: Has the ability to ban people, post topics, accept new members. If i am unable to run the club for a period of time, the co-owners will take over.
Hotshot
Blackjack Gabbiani
Xashlei

NOW THE RULES:
1. All SPPF rules apply
2. No flaming
3. No spamming
4. Respect everyone in the club
5. Only ONE topic can be made per day. Anyone can make a topic.
6. Use good english and don't write like a noob
7. In your first post you must put in "Takatomon" to show you have read the rules. If you don't put it in you won't be accepted into the club.
8. Have fun!

IF YOU BREAK ANY OF THESE RULES YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING. THREE WARNINGS AND YOU'RE BANNED FOR A WEEK. IF YOU COMMIT A THIRD OFFENSE AFTER YOUR FIRST BAN IS OVER YOU WILL BE BANNED PERMANENTLY

How to make points:
Being active: 10 points per post
Bring in a new member: 20(New member must mention name)
Have a link to this club: 20
Draw good quality fan art: 25 (must meet owner/co-owner's approval)
Make a banner for the club: 25 (must meet owner/co-owner's approval)
If inactive for a month: Automatically go down to the previous rank (unless you notify staff beforehand of your absence)

HERE ARE THE RANKS OF THE MEMBERS AT THE MOMENT:

Hatchling Baby:0 points
Power of Fire-20 points
Ronniesafc-20 points
mysterious~fossil~HP~10-10 points
Kitsune Winterheart-10 points
Burning Effigy-10 points
SapphireSwampert-10 points
Zero X-10 points
Ichigo101-20 points
Emperor Giratina-40 points

Young In-training: 50 points
Lucas!-60 points
Rotrum-90 points
Hapani11-90 points
>Entei<-90 points

Brave Rookie:100 points
Griff4815-130 points
Typhlogirl-130 points
Pika Hikari KT-150 points
mewmew202-155 points

Mature Champion:250 points
Instant..123-270 points
#Gecko#-410 points

Human Spirit:500 points
Dragodynamite-540 points

Rare Armour:750 points

Powerful Ultimate:1000 points

Beast Spirit:1500 points

Wise Mega:2000 points

Digidestined: Staff
Palkia1
Blackjack Gabbiani
Hotshot
Xashlei

NOTE: Any fan art such as banners or userbars would be appreciated. It would be really nice to have some advertisement for the club. I will try and get a banner in my sig as soon as possible. If anyone would like to be a banner maker or contribute fan art to the club, PM me.

Club banners:
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/Kumori_Nara/Requested%20banners/digi.png http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/Kumori_Nara/Requested%20banners/digiclub.png http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/Kumori_Nara/Requested%20banners/frigi.png credit to pkmn4eva for these first three

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t113/pokemonmaster_fusions/bannerforDigimonclubv1.gif credit to mewmew202 for this one

http://aycu31.webshots.com/image/41390/2005452369968841590_rs.jpg (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=296742)
http://aycu30.webshots.com/image/42149/2000837840938344075_rs.jpg (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=296742)
Credit to Instant..123 for these two

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj174/Cashoholic/banner2.gif (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=296742) http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj174/Cashoholic/bush.jpg (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=296742)
Credit to Dragodynamite for these banners

Club userbars:
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7941/kariandangewomonuserbarcz9.jpg
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1751/taiandagumontu9.jpg
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7994/patamonuserbarmh0.png
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6016/jpcopyrg7.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9875/zoeuserbarws6.jpg
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6941/rikaandrenamongp8.jpg
credit to me for these

Blackjack Gabbiani
11th January 2008, 4:51 AM
I'm in! Takatomon!

And I dibs Datirimon. It's so cute!

palkia1
11th January 2008, 5:20 AM
Cool, we have a member. Did you want to be co-owner. You're the first member to join up so if you want, the job is yours. I'll add you to the list. Do you think we should wait for more members before starting a topic? I'm getting a banner made to help with advertising the club for new members.

Blackjack Gabbiani
11th January 2008, 9:18 AM
What does co-owner do? And you're the second person today to ask me that (the other being a Simpsons fan club on Bulbagarden)!

Digimon cosplay picspam until more people post?

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb47/blackjackrocket/Anime%20Evolution%202007/ae07-192.jpg

Yeah. Character obsession.

Elementman-Novapoke
11th January 2008, 9:48 AM
Hey you two. I'd like to join; wouldn't mind being a co-owner.

So, you like Guilmon, eh? He says 'Takatomon!'

I claim Coelamon. It's my fave with Crabmon and Neptunmon behind it.

I'll put a link in my sig.

palkia1
11th January 2008, 9:55 AM
Okay, cool we have another member. That looks pretty cool Blackjack. A co-owner's ability are stated in the first post, just below the owner's responsibilities. I forgot to add that if for some reason i go away for a period of time or are unable to properly run the club for a bit the co-owners will take over.

And Elementman-Novapoke, welcome to the club. You have been accepted as a co-owner of the club. I will also put your claimed Digimon on the list.

I think that we might as well try a topic. I know there's only three members but i thought it would be cool.

What is your favourite Digimon Anime Series?

Mine would have to be Digimon Adventure 02. I loved how TK and Kari were in it from the first anime. I liked the Digimon belonging to the digidestined as well as the evil Digimon (Blackwargreymon and Arukenimon rock). I think that the new Digidestined were cool (except for the voice of Cody. That voice is horrible).

What do you guys think of making ranks for the club. If we get more members, when they join they become In Training. Through various contributions to the club (posting, making fan art etc.) they gain points to move up ranks until becoming Mega. If they're inactive for a few weeks they get demoted a rank. What do you think?

Blackjack Gabbiani
11th January 2008, 10:47 AM
Sure, I'll be co-owner.

Mine's the much-hated Frontier. Say what you will, I loved it.

Xashlei
11th January 2008, 11:24 AM
Takatomon is a weird thing to say to a non-Digimon... May I join?

I'd like to be co-owner as well, but it's not really a requirement, plus I believe it was actually against the rules to ask unless the owner says he/she needs some... ^^;

I'll claim Gatomon.

palkia1
11th January 2008, 12:20 PM
Okay, we now have our three co-owners. Welcome to the club Xashlei

Blackjack Gabbiani, i like Frontier as well. Everyone says it sucks because humans shouldn't be able to turn into Digimon. I liked that idea and i think Frontier was good. My second favourite. Biomerging in Tamers was pretty good as well

Xashlei
11th January 2008, 1:27 PM
My favorite season is 02 and Adventures... classic thing I guess... I enjoyed the crests and most of the plot-twists... plus they had my favorite partner Digimon in those first two ones.

Oh, and has anyone here seen Savers? I haven't yet... but I have a feeling I will soon.

palkia1
11th January 2008, 1:35 PM
My favorite season is 02 and Adventures... classic thing I guess... I enjoyed the crests and most of the plot-twists... plus they had my favorite partner Digimon in those first two ones.

Oh, and has anyone here seen Savers? I haven't yet... but I have a feeling I will soon.

Nah, i haven't managed to see it yet. Has it been release outside of Japan yet. I live in Australia, and thus i have been getting my Digimon off the Internet. I'm currently watching Frontier and my favourite, Adventure 02.

EDIT:
And you're the second person today to ask me that (the other being a Simpsons fan club on Bulbagarden)!

Ironically enough, i was thinking of making a Simpsons fan club here. I love the show and i've never seen one here before

Elementman-Novapoke
12th January 2008, 12:36 PM
Hey.

My fave season is either Frontier or 01.

I loved the originality of Frontier, and you can't really beat the original IMO.

I havn't actually seen DATS or whatever it is, but i'm British, so... yah.

For me, it goes:
1). Adventure 01.
2). Frontier
3). Adventure 02
4). Tamers

I dunno why it's like that, but funnily enough, my brother's list is the other way around.

palkia1
12th January 2008, 12:46 PM
My list of favourite to worst Digimon anime would probably have to go like this:

Adventure 02
Adventure 01
Frontier
Tamers

I'm not sure about which goes second and third between adventure 01 and Frontier. They are both awesome shows. I didn't like Tamers because the stupid "Digimodify" being screamed a hundred times an episode was annoying. Jeri was stupid as was Kazu and Kenta. I also think that the final enemy was weird. I always think the final bad guy should be a Digimon.

Burning Effigy
12th January 2008, 7:35 PM
I'll join up again. Adventure 01 is my favorite series its what hooked me on digimon. My favorite digimon are Banchou Leomon and Alforce Veedramon. I'll claim AlforceVeedramon I think.

#Gecko#
12th January 2008, 9:18 PM
Takatomon!
May join?
I claim War-Greymon as my Digimon(I claimed him first) :)
What is your favourite Digimon Anime Series?
Adventure These were awesome. I also love Data Squad as it stop putting fillers and actually going to the plot now. I love ALL the seasons though.
As for ranking how about this:
Required points:
Baby:0
In-training:50
Rookie:100
Champion:200
Co-Champion:300
Ultimate:500
Mega:1000
Making Points:
Being active:10
Bring in a new member:10
Make a Banner:50
That's half an idea, but something

Elementman-Novapoke
12th January 2008, 9:55 PM
I'll join up again. Adventure 01 is my favorite series its what hooked me on digimon. My favorite digimon are Banchou Leomon and Alforce Veedramon. I'll claim AlforceVeedramon I think.

Sorry, but no.

Read the rules.

Anyhow, I think i'll create a topic.

There is an unnamed Digimon game that will come out on the wii, what would you like it to be?

Yeah, kinda longwinded, I know.
I'd love to see it as a third rumble arena, a while back, I wrote a list of what it should include. I think I gave it around 50 characters. I know that it's ambitious, but eh, anything could happen.

edit: I may send you an idea for a ranking system too, palkia1.

mewmew202
13th January 2008, 2:14 AM
takatomon
Hey I have loved Digimon for awhile and am interested in joining this club. I will be active more in 2-3 weeks when midterms are over cause I will be busy with those. And I would like to claim Angewomon because it is totally awesome. (and gatomon is taken)
And for my favorite series of Digimon is probably adventures 02 the only problem I had with it was the bad guy was being controlled by the other badguy being influenced by who we by now firmly believe is the real bad guy but was actually possesed by the real bad guy lol. Anyone else notice this? But the charecters and the plot of it were definitly my favorite.

palkia1
13th January 2008, 2:51 AM
Welcome to the club mewmew202 and #Gecko#. As Elemental-Novapoke said, Burning Effigy, you're denied until you read the rules.

That's a pretty good looking point system Gecko.

There is an unnamed Digimon game that will come out on the wii, what would you like it to be?

I've never actually played a Digimon game so i'm not quite familiar with the gameplay/style of the games. I am thinking of getting the Digimon World game for the DS as that looks pretty good.

#Gecko#
13th January 2008, 4:42 AM
Thanks, palkia1.
Digimon World Dawn is the only digimon game I played, so I just would the game to have a good plot, don't take out popular Digimon like Raidramon(not on Dawn) and hoping for it to connect with Digimon Dawn/Dusk. And cool evolution scenes.

Anyway, I think I'll PM you the point system(I'll try improving it) so I won't have to post it here every time.

mewmew202
13th January 2008, 5:41 AM
You know what? I have never actually played any digimon games my reason for being a fan is solely for the show. I might buy the DS game though and I have to wonder if the wii game will be good. I might look into it when it gets closer to the release date. And if I may can I start a new topic? If not please ignore it.
Who is your favorite human charecter?
Oddly enough considering they are such opposites probably Kari and Rika.

palkia1
13th January 2008, 6:48 AM
Well, technically the topic isn't allowed as in the rules it says only one per day. Just post it tomorrow or something as we've already had a topic today.

I am working on the ranks for the club with a little help from #Gecko#. They should hopefully be up in a day or two

SapphireSwampert
13th January 2008, 8:05 AM
Takatomon.I've was only going to join one club, but I can't resist this one. May I join?

I've seen Savers as well as the rest. My favorite digimon would be Wargreymon, but I'll choose Minervamon.*SQUEEL*God, I love her. Favorite character would be Tai/Taichi and Marcus(Masaru).
(By the way, I'm rather big on Japanese terms so, please don't get confused with what I'm saying."D)

palkia1
13th January 2008, 8:13 AM
Okay, welcome to the club SapphireSwampert.

The current topics are:

What is your favourite Digimon anime series?

Elementman-Novapoke
13th January 2008, 2:44 PM
What?
Rarely any of you have played the games!

I've played several of the games; i've imported World DS and Dawn.
World DS is good, but battle spirit 2 is really good too.
However, my favourite Digimon game is Rumble arena 2, it's sorta like a Digimon version of the smash bros series.

Perhaps I could be the staff member in charge - or who mains in - the games?
Just a thought.

palkia1
13th January 2008, 3:00 PM
Unfortunately i haven't managed to play many of the games. Only the first game on the GBA. Was that Battle Spirit 1. I'm not sure. What console is Rumble Arena 2. I am probably going to buy the newest Digimon game. What is the difference between World DS and Dawn.

And Elementman-Novapoke, i am going over your suggestions for the ranks as well as Gecko's. I am probably going to combine them. I'll probably post it tomorrow some time

mewmew202
13th January 2008, 5:32 PM
woops sorry about the topic thing. And yay ranks soon lol. That will make things interesting lol. I must go back over the rules to doube check things lol. *slaps self* and now my pathetic attempt to avoid one liners has finally succeded. YAY!

#Gecko#
13th January 2008, 5:59 PM
Unfortunately i haven't managed to play many of the games. Only the first game on the GBA. Was that Battle Spirit 1. I'm not sure. What console is Rumble Arena 2. I am probably going to buy the newest Digimon game. What is the difference between World DS and Dawn.

The difference is that Dawn has its counter-part with Digimon Dusk. The style of gameplay is the same, but there's a different plot and everything is different from each other(except gameplay style). Digimon World DS is probally better(slightly), but I got Dawn cause it was newer. :)

palkia1
14th January 2008, 2:14 AM
Okay, i think i've got the point system figured out. Thanks to Elementman-Novapoke and #Gecko# for helping me make this. Tell me what you guys think. If you don't like it then it can be changed.

Required points:

Hatchling Baby:0

Young In-training: 50

Brave Rookie:100

Mature Champion:200

Human Spirit:250

Rare Armour:500

Powerful Ultimate:750

Beast Spirit:900

Wise Mega:1200

Chosen Child/Digidestined: Staff

Making Points:
Being active: 10-50 points per month (depends on activeness)
Bring in a new member: 20(New member must mention name)
Have a link to this club: 20
Draw good quality fan art: 30 (must meet owner/co-owner's approval)
Make a banner for the club: 50 (must meet owner/co-owner's approval)
If inactive for a month: -50 points

Also if you're going to be inactive for a while because something is going on like exams or you're going away for a while, state it before so that i don't take points away

I would like suggestions as to what you guys think and i will take them all under advisement.

Also, to use mewmew202 topic:

What is your favourite Digimon Anime Character?

Mine would probably have to be T.K. I think that he was awesome in Adventure 01. His Digimon is also cool. He was also really good in Adventure 02.

mewmew202
14th January 2008, 2:44 AM
ok cool point system. However I think the points should be for like unnotified absense. Like say somebody had finals that month and needed to study it wouldn't be fair to have them fall in rank if they are normally active all the time. But if they just dissapear for a month that would be different. And I agree T.K. is pretty awesome he was my favorite charecter before Kari came in.

palkia1
14th January 2008, 2:47 AM
ok cool point system. However I think the points should be for like unnotified absense. Like say somebody had finals that month and needed to study it wouldn't be fair to have them fall in rank if they are normally active all the time. But if they just dissapear for a month that would be different. And I agree T.K. is pretty awesome he was my favorite charecter before Kari came in.

OK, yeah i'll put the unnotified part in. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I'm glad you like the point system

#Gecko#
14th January 2008, 3:15 AM
Tai and Zoey. Mainly Tai. His time on the screen as the leader was cool and kinda to dumb, but not as stupid as Davis. And I like how Zoey messes w/some of the guys.

And for the point system, I like it. They should they out points for breaking the rules, especially for the all hated SPAM. I have a very good feeling about this club.

;254;#Gecko#;254;

palkia1
14th January 2008, 4:20 AM
I'm thinking of changing the point system so that every time you post it's worth 10 points and making the ranks further apart. It makes it easier to judge a person's activeness in the club. Here is what it would be like:

Hatchling Baby:0

Young In-training: 50

Brave Rookie:100

Mature Champion:250

Human Spirit:500

Rare Armour:750

Powerful Ultimate:1000

Beast Spirit:1500

Wise Mega:2000

Chosen Child/Digidestined: Staff

Each post would be worth ten points and the other things would remain the same. It just makes it easier to judge the activeness of a member. Just tally up their posts

mewmew202
14th January 2008, 4:42 AM
I suppose that would work a bit better and I like how there is now more space between ranks which makes it harder for people to get like the highest rank in one week. And yeah individual posts are much easier then monthly activeness.

palkia1
14th January 2008, 9:56 AM
I have put all the ranks on the first post now so that's all sorted.

I'm thinking of making userbars for the club as links. I've requested a banner in the fan art section as i'm pretty bad at them but i might be able to make a userbar. It should be similar to the Turtwig one in my sig

It should have a sprite of a Digimon and that Digimon's Digidestined partner. I found some nice sprites on the internet

Blackjack Gabbiani
14th January 2008, 10:41 AM

Oikawa! He's so fascinating...one of the most interesting characters I've ever seen.

My favorite DD is JP. He reminds me of me.

Xashlei
14th January 2008, 11:12 AM
T.K! He's just awesome, with his personality. He had matured since the first one, but in both Adventure and 02, he's still lovable.

Someone else I like is Ken... I was surprised he was the Digidestined of Kindness at first, but I realized how pure his heart should've been if he had never gotten the Digivice from the dark. ;D

Third place goes to Kari, she's cute and annoying (because she pesters Tai a lot) lol. The only thing I don't like about her is that she gets into too much trouble. I hate it if the same person gets in trouble all the time, so I'm glad in 02 the one who needed saving was more of Ken.

palkia1
14th January 2008, 3:18 PM
Okay, i have started making some userbars for the club. They could be used as links to the club in the sig if you have room.

Here are my first three:

Kari and Angewomon:
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7941/kariandangewomonuserbarcz9.jpg

Tai and Agumon:
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1751/taiandagumontu9.jpg

T.K. and Patamon:
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7994/patamonuserbarmh0.png

I know they're not fantastic but these are the only artistic thing i can make for the club. A banner should be coming up soon. I am basing these off the members favourite anime characters.

That means i still have J.P. and Zoe left to do i think

Emperor Giratina
14th January 2008, 4:41 PM
Password=Takatomon

I've been a Digimon fan for a long time.... It's high time that I join this club. (Man, I feel the urge to buy Digimon Collectable Cards... So I can play that exotic TCG too).

palkia1
14th January 2008, 5:10 PM
Password=Takatomon

I've been a Digimon fan for a long time.... It's high time that I join this club. (Man, I feel the urge to buy Digimon Collectable Cards... So I can play that exotic TCG too).

You are accepted and are now at the rank of hatchling baby. Did you want to claim a Digimon?

Elementman-Novapoke
14th January 2008, 6:16 PM
I'll try to make some userbars and maybe a banner or two, but don't expect anything amazing; I only have paint and my new laptop doesn't have PNG as a save option.

What are the dimensions for userbars?

Also, I have a huge migrane, so... yeah.

mewmew202
14th January 2008, 7:37 PM
hey, I made a banner for the club. If shipping banners are allowed here it is. If not... *goes back to try to make another banner*

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t113/pokemonmaster_fusions/bannerforDigimonclubv1.gif

palkia1
15th January 2008, 3:17 AM
I'll try to make some userbars and maybe a banner or two, but don't expect anything amazing; I only have paint and my new laptop doesn't have PNG as a save option.

What are the dimensions for userbars?

Also, I have a huge migrane, so... yeah.

Mine are 320x20. I'll post these on the front page after i do the others of the members digidestined.

Also, a new topic. Similar to yesterday's.

What is your least favourite anime character?

I would have to say Joe. He was just so annoying in the first season. Rika was so annoying at the beginning of Tamers but she ended up good. Same with JP and Frontier. I never liked Ryo much either. I don't know why

EDIT: mewmew202, shipping banners are allowed. I've seen so much Kari/T.K. shipping while i was searching for those sprites on the internet

#Gecko#
15th January 2008, 3:34 AM
What is your least favourite anime character?
I'll say Yolei. Something about her makes me hate her so much. She was so annoying, trying to be all smart, jeaulosy, ugh. She's probally the reason 02 is not on the tops season. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be seen Digimon Data Squad right now. Episode 14.

;254;#Gecko#;254;

mewmew202
15th January 2008, 4:54 AM
ok good to know especially since I will be making more when I get a new laptop charger mine broke so I won't be able to get on as much.
Who is your least favorite anime charecter?
I wasn't really found of Mimi in season 1 at the begining but right now I don't like Kenta and Kazu they just acted like idiots and got in the way most of the time.

palkia1
15th January 2008, 7:59 AM
OK, i have posted the remaining userbars. As stated before, they include all the members favourite digidestined that they have mentioned.

J.P.
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6016/jpcopyrg7.jpg

Zoe:
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9875/zoeuserbarws6.jpg

Rika and Renamon:
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6941/rikaandrenamongp8.jpg

If any members have any room in their sigs, these can be used as links to the club or for advertisements to try and recruit more members.

EDIT: phmn4eva has made us a nice club banner. View the first page if you want to see it

Blackjack Gabbiani
15th January 2008, 10:56 AM
I'll say Yolei. Something about her makes me hate her so much. She was so annoying, trying to be all smart,

Yolei didn't have to "try" to be all smart, she *was* all smart. Remember, she'd geek out with Izzy all the time?

Anyway, my least favorite would have to be Ryo. Did he serve any purpose other than to be a massive plot contrivance?

palkia1
15th January 2008, 11:05 AM
Yolei didn't have to "try" to be all smart, she *was* all smart. Remember, she'd geek out with Izzy all the time?

Anyway, my least favorite would have to be Ryo. Did he serve any purpose other than to be a massive plot contrivance?

Yeah, i know what you mean. Was he in any other season other then Tamers. I heard he was in Adventure 02 but i haven't watched all of that yet. He was crap in Tamers. He didn't really do anything. He was just an extra Digidestined/Digimon for a few episodes to fight against the D-Reaper. Completely pointless

#Gecko#
16th January 2008, 3:01 AM
Yes! I digivolved into Koromon. (In-training) :)

Okay, but there's a huge difference in showing smart or show it only when neccesary.
New Topic:
What Digimon you want it to appear in Savers?
I want either WarGreymon or maybe MegaGargomon. It would be cool to see WarGreymon and ShineGreymon together.
Please don't spoil this for those who haven't seen it.

;254;#Gecko#;254;

palkia1
16th January 2008, 4:07 AM
Which Digimon do you want to appear in Savers?

I don't know anything about Savers yet. I would like to see Wargreymon or even part of the V-mon line. They're the only main Digimon i can think of would be good for Savers though i think it already has an Agumon. I would like to see Elecmon in a cameo role in a couple of episodes. I love Elecmon, he doesn't get enough attention.

I have updated the front page. Under a spoiler tag are club banners that have been made and also userbars. These can be used to advertise for the club as links in sigs if you have room. In a couple of days i'll put one of them in my sig

Blackjack Gabbiani
16th January 2008, 11:47 AM
Well, I'd like to see Datirimon. I know there *is* one, but it's only for a shot and it doesn't get to do anything, though.

Since Savers is really *over*, shouldn't we be pitching our wishes towards any future season?

palkia1
16th January 2008, 1:16 PM
Oh, i didn't even know Savers had finished. I haven't seen any episodes of it yet. Does anyone have any ideas of how to recruit more members. We don't have that many members and i would like to see some more.

Kitsune Winterheart
16th January 2008, 3:33 PM
...Takatomon!

Could I join? I've been a Digimon fan for a long time. I've got many cards, I have watched almost all the episodes of the anime, I've seen some of the movies and I've readed the Digimon mangas a lot. And I have been wishing for a club like this, so I really want to join :3

I'll claim Renamon then.

Pika Hikari KT
16th January 2008, 4:04 PM
*runs in, panting* Hi guys. I should really try to participate more often...Takatomon!^^;

Since Savers is really *over*, shouldn't we be pitching our wishes towards any future season?
I'd like to see a Millenniummon storyline that doesn't involve Ryo or Ken...:p

Ryudamon would make a cool lead Digimon, since Dorumon already had a shot.

palkia1
16th January 2008, 4:33 PM
*runs in, panting* Hi guys. I should really try to participate more often...Takatomon!^^;

I'd like to see a Millenniummon storyline that doesn't involve Ryo or Ken...:p

Ryudamon would make a cool lead Digimon, since Dorumon already had a shot.

You are accepted into the club. Did you want to claim a Digimon

Elementman-Novapoke
16th January 2008, 9:51 PM
Hey everyone.

For a future season, i'd like to see one that's a mix of 01 and Frontier.
There would be digidestined who'd have digimon, they'd also have crests that are specified elements, the 10 elements in Frontier.
However, the digimon wouldn't be able to go to mega, the kids would have to semi-merge with them.
Instead of 2 minds one body, it'd be like the kids were riding on the digimon, but they'd be sorta attached. The megas would look like a mix of the megas from the past / important good digimon.

For insance, the fire would be a mix of WarGreymon, Palidramon, Gallantmon, Agunimon and ShineGreymon. But it'd also have many unique and individual concepts.

Perhaps the evolution scene would show the ultimate and kid go up into the sky, which would be the same colour as their crest etc. Then, shadows of the past digimon would be in the background. The ultimate and kid would spin around and slowly merge.

It's hard to explain XD

I'd like to see new digimon too. From baby to Mega. All NEW.

palkia1
17th January 2008, 10:28 AM
That idea sounds pretty cool Elementman-Novapoke. I really like the idea of tags and crests combined with the 10 legendary warriors of Frontier. The tags and crests were awesome in Adventure 01. The kids being fused to become mega sounds good.

I'll wonder if they'll make another Digimon anime series. I sure hope so. It was like four or five years between Frontier and Savers wasn't it?

Anyway, onto a new topic.

What is your favourite thing about the Digimon anime series?

The main things i like are:

1. The plot/storyline
2. The characters

I just find that the plots are really good for the series. I find them very creative and sometimes have some nice twists.

I really like the characters in the Digimon anime series. They really make it very good. They're so believable and a lot of people can relate to issues they go through (especially in Adventure 01, that was a good series for real depth in the characters). They go so much deeper into characters then in Pokemon. All the characters in Pokemon i find are fake and annoying sometimes while in Digimon they are realistic and have depths and flaws just like every person who watches the show.

Xashlei
17th January 2008, 11:56 AM
Well, what makes a good season in this anime for me is the plot. I don't care if the Digimon are huge like in Savers (but I really did like them smaller), or if the main characters seem a wee bit cliche. As long as the story's good and I can look forward to it, I'll watch. =D

The characters... yeah, as palkia1 had stated, they are really fun to watch, especially with some flaws here and there. If characters have good abilities, they must have weaknesses. Personality is another big add! Short but smart, a basic thing... classic. Headstrong and impatient... always the leader. Cool and collected, usually the secondary main Digidestined. It all works out... ;D OH. And appearance, a bonus.

Emperor Giratina
17th January 2008, 2:05 PM
Did you want to claim a Digimon?

Yes, Cebreusmon(Spelling?).

palkia1
17th January 2008, 2:09 PM
Yes, Cebreusmon(Spelling?).

I presume you mean Cerberusmon. I will put it on the list. Feel free to answer any of the topics that have been put up in the club thus far.

Pika Hikari KT
17th January 2008, 6:50 PM
You are accepted into the club. Did you want to claim a Digimon
How about...Calumon! Was almost going to pick Wanyamon, but...culululu~-^_^-

palkia1
18th January 2008, 2:49 AM
Ah, so you're picking Calumon. One of my favourite Pokemon. It was so cool in Tamers

I've got another topic:

What is your least favourite Digimon?

Mine would probably have to be Machinedramon. I didn't like him as a Dark Master. He was too easy to beat. He looked and sounded horrible. He just didn't fit well as a Dark Master in my opinion

#Gecko#
18th January 2008, 5:20 AM

Mine would probably have to be Machinedramon. I didn't like him as a Dark Master. He was too easy to beat. He looked and sounded horrible. He just didn't fit well as a Dark Master in my opinion
I remembered when WarGreymon beat'him. I was like what is Koromon talking about! And then laughed when MachineDramon ripped into pieces.

I love the plot. I just can't leave it. I have to watch it cause I want to know what happens even when I get spoilers from people. I love that sadness it makes me feel when they leave their digimon(Tamers the most).

That's a too broad question. I have none.

palkia1
18th January 2008, 5:37 AM
[B] I love that sadness it makes me feel when they leave their digimon(Tamers the most).

I liked in the last episode of Adventure 01 when they said goodbye to their Digimon on the train bus thing. That was done really well. I actually felt really sad when watching them say goodbye. That is another thing that i didn't mention that is outstanding about the Digimon anime.

Pika Hikari KT
19th January 2008, 3:16 AM
Betsumon...about as close as you can get to a male Tailmon subspecies, and it has a penis. Shin Nohara would probably take him in if he didn't already have a dog.:p

Etemon and Sukamon come pretty close, though. And those two are considered to be in the same Digimon line!>_<

Emperor Giratina
19th January 2008, 11:07 PM
I presume you mean Cerberusmon. I will put it on the list. Feel free to answer any of the topics that have been put up in the club thus far.

Okay! :D

What is your least favorite Digimon?

I keep forgeting it's name. >.<

New Topic: Which is the cutest Digimon in your opinion?

palkia1
20th January 2008, 5:07 AM
Which is the cutest Digimon in your opinion?

Mine would have to be Demiveemon. I just find it really cute in Adventure 02. It's voice is also pretty cool

mewmew202
20th January 2008, 5:40 AM
woops forgive me for not posting yet today. to the current topic:
The cutest (and most irritating on occasions) is Calumon. He was just so cute. But I also think that Terriermon and Guilmon were really cute.

Typhlogirl
20th January 2008, 3:34 PM
*waves* Takatomon!

Oh hay guys. I'm Typhlogirl, one of the co-owners of Nylf's old digimon club, and the token Dark Masters fangirl, though I've matured a bit from my rabid ways XD. I'm glad someone got the club up and running again; Digimon is so much fun. =)

For my claim, I'd like to again steal Piedmon. I do adore him so.

Now, questions:

Which Digimon did you want to appear in Savers?

I had three:

Garudamon: WIN!
Anubismon: FAIL.
Any of the Dark Masters: FAIL.

1/3 isn't too bad, I guess...

The intense, absorbing plot and the characters that support it so well. Plus I love all the creative monster designs!

What is your least favorite Digimon?

Myotismon; far too overrated with far too much screen time. Though I do like his design. Come to think of it, I'm slowly starting to like him. A little. But not that much.

Tokomon is adorable until he opens his mouth.

=)

-;157;

palkia1
20th January 2008, 5:14 PM
I'm sorry Typhlogirl, but before you can rejoin you have to read the rules. You didn't so i can't let you enter yet.

mewmew202
20th January 2008, 8:05 PM
oh yeah since we don't have a topic today how about this:
Since the charecters from digmon tamers were originall supposed to be related to the other digidestined who do you think was related to whom?
I think Rika would be Matt and Sora's daughter since her grandmother mentions her mother used to be a tomboy like her and in the last episode of 02 Sora's mother was a fashion designer like Rika's mother. Though they changed this before they originally aired it. I also think she is really moody like Matt was lol. I don't know about the other charecters though.

Zero X
20th January 2008, 8:12 PM
Can I join? If I can can I claim Gallantmon?
Takatomon

#Gecko#
20th January 2008, 9:36 PM
I'll say Gatomon, especially when she walks in 4 legs.

Since the charecters from digmon tamers were originall supposed to be related to the other digidestined who do you think was related to whom?I think Rika would be Matt and Sora's daughter since her grandmother mentions her mother used to be a tomboy like her and in the last episode of 02 Sora's mother was a fashion designer like Rika's mother. Though they changed this before they originally aired it. I also think she is really moody like Matt was lol. I don't know about the other charecters though.

I would have never figure out something like that that makes sense. Cool! Well I would Takato was Tai's son, but Tai is not a bread man.

Typhlogirl
20th January 2008, 10:34 PM
*headdesk*

Edited my first post. This is why I shouldn't make posts late at night.

-;157;

palkia1
21st January 2008, 2:08 AM
Okay, you are now accepted Typhlogirl as are you Zero X.

Since the charecters from digmon tamers were originally supposed to be related to the other digidestined who do you think was related to whom?

I didn't even know this until a couple of days. A good topic. I would definitely have to agree with you mewmew202, that Rika would seem like Matt and Sora's daughter. I think Henry would be like Joe's son. His father looked a bit like Joe (although not a doctor). As for Takato, i wouldn't have a clue as Tai is not a breadman as #Gecko# said.

Pika Hikari KT
21st January 2008, 2:54 AM
You already know who it is: Culumon.^^ Though there are a lot of adorable Rookie and lower level Digimon that are pretty damn cute. Of course, there are some adorable Digis that are higher leveled: Gatomon(my personal favorite) and her subspecies, Piximon, and MarineAngemon to name a few.

Since the characters from Digmon Tamers were originally supposed to be related to the other Digidestined who do you think was related to whom?
Whasaywha?! Never heard proof of this...

But Takato would be Kari's son, Rika seems to be a definite Mimi(if anything, they both have really good voices), Henry and Suzie would be the kids of Ken and Yolei, and Jeri would be sheltered from overprotective Tai. That's half the characters down...

mewmew202
21st January 2008, 3:05 AM
I didn't think this topic would be so interesting lol. I just remembered hearing about it a few months ago and figured hey wonder who they were going to be related to if they used that plotline. Yeah I think Henry could be Joe's son I don't know who his mom would be though. And yeah I can definitly see Kari as Takato's mother if she weren't a teacher lol they seem similar.

#Gecko#
21st January 2008, 4:49 AM
I didn't even knew the Tamers were supposed to be the older Digi-destined kids. I wondered why they didn't do that. And I thought of something, maybe Davis became a bread men after his noodle cart. Kinda makes sense that he retires, doesn't it?

palkia1
21st January 2008, 4:55 AM
I didn't even knew the Tamers were supposed to be the older Digi-destined kids. I wondered why they didn't do that. And I thought of something, maybe Davis became a bread men after his noodle cart. Kinda makes sense that he retires, doesn't it?

Yeah, that could be. Maybe he got tired of selling noodles and decided to do bread instead. I didn't even know about it until i was reading a very old thread on this forum about Savers and i saw someone post about Tamers supposedly being children of the old digidestined.

#Gecko#
21st January 2008, 5:01 AM
Yeah, that could be. Maybe he got tired of selling noodles and decided to do bread instead. I didn't even know about it until i was reading a very old thread on this forum about Savers and i saw someone post about Tamers supposedly being children of the old digidestined.
The only think I don't get is why they don't keep their own Digimon(parents).

Instant..123
21st January 2008, 9:29 AM
OMG i've always loved digimon and evry time I joined a digimon related forum it would die lol. oh, TAKATOMON btw. lol ok i wanna join. I claim tentomon btw. :D:D

palkia1
21st January 2008, 9:31 AM
Okay Instant..123, you're accepted. Feel free to answer any topics in the club.

Instant..123
21st January 2008, 9:45 AM
YAYAYAYAYAY!!

ok well..

My favourite season/s were season 1 and 2, as wen i was growing up, digimon was kinda the central thing in me and my frends' life, cartoon wise. My least favourite characters were Jp, as i disliked his try hardness at the start of the season, and Cody. He's to mature to be 9 years old. My favourite characters were Izzy becoz he's smart and rika. As for the digimon, tentomon and evo line, renamon and evo line, garudamon and zephyrmon. :D:D

EDIT: Oh, my least fav digimon is lucemon's final form, the larval form i think.
the cutest digimon is nyaromon, tied with terriermon. :D:D

palkia1
21st January 2008, 2:43 PM
Yeah, Terriermon is pretty cute. He was also funny in Tamers. I'm just up to the last 10 episodes of Frontier on youtube so i should be able to see Lucemon's final form pretty soon.

Typhlogirl
21st January 2008, 11:15 PM
He looks like a little gay boy angel.

2. No flaming

>=/ Even though it applies to a digimon, I'd still call that a rather offensive flame, wouldn't you?

-;157;

palkia1
22nd January 2008, 2:33 AM
>=/ Even though it applies to a digimon, I'd still call that a rather offensive flame, wouldn't you?

-;157;

Well i didn't realise, but i guess it could kind of be considered that. I'll just edit my post

Instant..123
22nd January 2008, 9:43 AM
Hey I kindaa made a banner in my spare time. :D:D Well, I kinda just edited an existing pic. lol. Hope you u like it Palkia1 :D

http://aycu31.webshots.com/image/41390/2005452369968841590_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2005452369968841590)

i couldn't link it though, i dont know how to :P

Typhlogirl
22nd January 2008, 10:08 AM
Well i didn't realise, but i guess it could kind of be considered that. I'll just edit my post

-;157;

Blackjack Gabbiani
22nd January 2008, 12:17 PM
My least favourite characters were Jp, as i disliked his try hardness at the start of the season, and Cody. He's to mature to be 9 years old.

Cody's gone though a lot in his life. His father died and so he was basically raised by his strict grandfather.

And you disliked *what* about JP? What's "try hardness"?
I know JP starts off as a jerk, but he gets better. That's the point of character development.

palkia1
22nd January 2008, 12:46 PM
I like JP as well. I liked it how he always bribed the Trailmon with chocolate bars. He must have had an unlimited stash in his clothes.

Also, Instant123 has made two club banners. Here they are below

http://aycu30.webshots.com/image/42149/2000837840938344075_rs.jpg (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=296742)

http://aycu31.webshots.com/image/41390/2005452369968841590_rs.jpg (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=296742)

How about a new topic:

What's your favourite and least favourite evil Digimon?

My favourite evil Digimon was proably Myotismon. He looked awesome, and he was so much more powerful then every other ultimate (besides Angewomon and MagnaAngemon). His attacks were good and he always came up again which i liked. Arukenimon is a close second. She was awesome. I don't really know why i like her so much.

My least favourite evil Digimon would probably have to be Etemon. I hated the Elvis impersonation and the way he spoke. His attacks were pretty crap as well, and he looked so weird. An orange monkey with a microphone and a Monzaemon on his belt. Who thought of that? When they bought him back as MetalEtemon i almost cried. It was so unncessary. And then when the exact same voice was used on SuperStarmon or whatever its name is on Digimon Frontier i was so angry.

Instant..123
22nd January 2008, 3:45 PM
Lol, i don't know why i disliked J.P. there was just a thing about him. I haven't seen most of the middle or the end of Frontier though, so I didn't really pick up on his character development i gess :S

Yeh, Arukenimon was awesome. She was so creepy and sinister kinda but in a kool way, kinda like how spiders can creep u out but at the same time make u look in awe at their beauty. lol. Mummymon was weird. at first I liked him, but he seemed so inferior compared to Arukenimon. I don't remember much about him though, so i may be wrong.
I liked Myotismon when he was the normal vampire thing, but it kinda got annoying how he kept on re-spawning i gess into a more powerful form. He seemed to uber to me. I really wasn't expecting a MaloMyotismon though, and I thought he was pretty cool.
Out of the Dark Masters, I really liked Machinedramon for some reason, but they killed him too quickly.
My least favourite villian digimon would have to be Etemon too. He was just irritating.

Elementman-Novapoke
22nd January 2008, 8:08 PM
Hey guys, sorry for not being on, i've been pre-occupied.

I got Dawn. Got it from the States.
I dunno how far I am, but my brother - who's obsessed with dusk - has completed the main story. Apparently.

#Gecko#
23rd January 2008, 2:03 AM
What's your favourite and least favourite evil Digimon?
My favorite would be Piedmon. He surprised me when he made all digidestined into keychains. My least favorite is Etemon. I guess Etemon was meant to be hated.

mewmew202
23rd January 2008, 3:53 AM
What is your favorite and least favorite evil digimon?
I really liked Piedmon because you could honestly hate him. Myotismon as well. I also really liked Arukenimon as well. I also didn't like Etamon or Puppetmon. I don't know why I don't like Puppetmon just probably something about him.
And guys who made them awesome banners lol.

palkia1
23rd January 2008, 7:49 AM
What is your favorite and least favorite evil digimon?
I really liked Piedmon because you could honestly hate him. Myotismon as well. I also really liked Arukenimon as well. I also didn't like Etamon or Puppetmon. I don't know why I don't like Puppetmon just probably something about him.
And guys who made them awesome banners lol.

Which ones do you mean. The ones in the spoiler on the first post were made by pkmn4eva and mewmew202 and the ones i showed on this page were made by Instant123

Blackjack Gabbiani
23rd January 2008, 10:57 AM
And then when the exact same voice was used on SuperStarmon or whatever its name is on Digimon Frontier i was so angry.

Why would that make you angry? They reuse voices all the time on there. Look at Tommy/Keenan, Takato/Agumon, Lopmon/Zoe, Cherubimon/MetalPhantomon...

palkia1
23rd January 2008, 1:13 PM
Why would that make you angry? They reuse voices all the time on there. Look at Tommy/Keenan, Takato/Agumon, Lopmon/Zoe, Cherubimon/MetalPhantomon...

It wasn't the fact that they re-used a voice. I just watched the Frontier episode with the other kids that had the same voices as Tai, Davis, Kenta, and Yolei. I just hated that voice so much that when it was re-used in SuperStarmon i didn't like it. Any other voice would have been fine. Just not that one

Pika Hikari KT
23rd January 2008, 1:24 PM
And you disliked *what* about JP? What's "try hardness"?
I know JP starts off as a jerk, but he gets better. That's the point of character development.
Rule #1 on getting along with BG: Never insult Frontier or Oikawa in front of him.XD

There was no Data Squad episode Monday because of a Pucca marathon. Sadly, another week added to the one we already have for the Lilamon countdown.:(

Instant..123
23rd January 2008, 1:48 PM
Rule #1 on getting along with BG: Never insult Frontier or Oikawa in front of him.XD

There was no Data Squad episode Monday because of a Pucca marathon. Sadly, another week added to the one we already have for the Lilamon countdown.:(

Uh, I take that was directed to me, so I'll keep that in mind. And does anyone that lives in Australia have Dusk/Dawn? I've been trying to find Dusk but most shops don't have it. :(

palkia1
23rd January 2008, 1:58 PM

I might have to watch Savers on youtube soon. It's probably the only way i'll be able to watch it. I really want to see it. It sounds very good.

EDIT: Instant123, i live in Australia and i don't have any Digimon games. Next time i go to EB near where i live i am checking for Digimon World: DS. I want that more then Dusk/Dawn. But i haven't seen any Digimon games before.

#Gecko#
24th January 2008, 3:12 AM

There was no Data Squad episode Monday because of a Pucca marathon. Sadly, another week added to the one we already have for the Lilamon countdown.
Yeah, and the worst of all was they replace Digimon with something very lame when other Digi-fans were hoping for Data Squad.

EDIT: Instant123, i live in Australia and i don't have any Digimon games. Next time i go to EB near where i live i am checking for Digimon World: DS. I want that more then Dusk/Dawn. But i haven't seen any Digimon games before.
How come. Dawn/Dusk are way better. The only reason why Digimon World DS got a better score in websites was because Dawn/Dusk were a lot like Digimon DS. But Dawn/Dusk have all the burst modes and the Digivolution lines make more sense(sort of since all Digimon games mess up the Digivolution lines.

What Digimon figure would you like to get?
The Geogreymon figure looks pretty cool so maybe I'll considered getting it. I wish I could have that Agumon figure Warp-Digivolving.

palkia1
24th January 2008, 4:18 AM
How come. Dawn/Dusk are way better. The only reason why Digimon World DS got a better score in websites was because Dawn/Dusk were a lot like Digimon DS. But Dawn/Dusk have all the burst modes and the Digivolution lines make more sense(sort of since all Digimon games mess up the Digivolution lines.

The Geogreymon figure looks pretty cool so maybe I'll considered getting it. I wish I could have that Agumon figure Warp-Digivolving.

I didn't know Dawn/Dusk were better. From what i heard on the net it was almost the exact same as Digimon World: DS. What are Burst Modes? I haven't heard of them before.

To answer your topic, i don't collect digimon figures.

Instant..123
24th January 2008, 9:56 AM
On the topic of games, I only have Digimon Rumble Arena 1 and 2. 2 is one of the best multiplayer games ever, in my opinion.

For the topic, did anyone remember the transforming figures? They were cool. I had Greymon - metalGreymon, Kabuterimon - Megakabuterimon, Birdramon - Garudamon, Digiegg - magnamon and the Patamon - angemon. lol

EDIT: Uhh... How do link images in ur sig? or do they have to be 'pre' linked?

palkia1
24th January 2008, 10:39 AM
EDIT: Uhh... How do link images in ur sig? or do they have to be 'pre' linked?

When you put the image in your sig you highlight the image name and click on the button that looks like a globe in the advanced options. Then you put in the url of the page you want the image to link to. I hope that helps.

Also, what are Rumble Arena 1 and 2. What consoles are they for and what are they about (besides Digimon of course)

Instant..123
25th January 2008, 5:56 AM
lol thnx... well the rumble arenas are kinda like super smash brothers but 2-d i gess, like a 2-d fiting game. the first one was just 1 on 1 and had agumon, gabumon, patamon, gatomon, renamon, guilmon, terriermon, veemon and wormmon, and other unlockables, and they could only evolve once. rumble arena 2 is 4 v 4, and has all the first season main digimon, veemon, flamemon, guilmon and other unlokables, and each could digivolve twice. lol. :D

palkia1
25th January 2008, 7:16 AM
lol thnx... well the rumble arenas are kinda like super smash brothers but 2-d i gess, like a 2-d fiting game. the first one was just 1 on 1 and had agumon, gabumon, patamon, gatomon, renamon, guilmon, terriermon, veemon and wormmon, and other unlockables, and they could only evolve once. rumble arena 2 is 4 v 4, and has all the first season main digimon, veemon, flamemon, guilmon and other unlokables, and each could digivolve twice. lol. :D

Oh, those sound cool. Also, with the banner in your sig, make sure you give credit to Azure Wolf, the maker. I'm not very happy at the moment. I was going to get Digimon World: Dawn or Dusk, but according to the EB Games store close to where i live it has been discontinued in Australia, so i'm going to have to get it over the internet

On to a new topic. What is your favourite/least favourite Digidestined Digimon partner?

This ties in with the one about your favourite/least favourite evil Digimon.

My favourite Digimon partner would have to be Guilmon. Guilmon was awesome, with his playful attitude, and his voice, and the way he called Takato "Takatomon".

My least favourite would probably have to be MarineAngemon of Kenta's. It never really did anything. I found it so pointless, it didn't even need to be in Tamers. At least that's my opinion.

Pika Hikari KT
25th January 2008, 2:10 PM
I stopped collecting figures a long time ago, but I'd like a Gaomon or Falcomon.

Typhlogirl
25th January 2008, 2:45 PM

Well, I currently have a Garudamon, but I wouldn't mind any of the Dark Masters or a Mercurymon.

What is your favourite/least favourite Digidestined Digimon partner?

My favourite is Tentomon; he's just so hilarious. I also like Gomamon for similar reasons. If I could pick one that I didn't like that much, I'd probably say either Agumon (Savers) or Gaomon...ANIKIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! or YES, MASTER! Both were kind of annoying, but by no means unwatchable.

I'm not very happy at the moment. I was going to get Digimon World: Dawn or Dusk, but according to the EB Games store close to where i live it has been discontinued in Australia, so i'm going to have to get it over the internet

Dude, that sucks! I also live in Australia but I actually purchased Dawn (for myself) and Dusk (for my bro) in the US when I went there a few weeks ago because they were already released there; I had no idea they weren't being sold in AUS anymore! Freaky. :( But it sucks that you have to order over the net now.

Rumble Arena 1 + 2 are on the Playstation and Playstation 2 respectively. They're fantastic games; really worth buying if you like brainless but enjoyable fighting. I love them. :D

-;157;

palkia1
25th January 2008, 2:52 PM
I would get Rumble Arena 1 or 2 because i do like brainless but enjoyable fighting. But the problem is the only consoles i own are a Nintendo 64 and a Nintendo DS. I unfortunately don't have any money to buy another console so unfortunately i can't get Rumble Arena. I just can't get anything. Poor me.

Although i do think my Mum will pay for Digimon World: Dusk over the Internet. That's the one i'm going to get.

And Typhlogirl, do you know if Savers is going to air in Australia. I haven't heard anything about when or if its going to be shown here.

Typhlogirl
26th January 2008, 12:04 AM
Although i do think my Mum will pay for Digimon World: Dusk over the Internet. That's the one i'm going to get.

And Typhlogirl, do you know if Savers is going to air in Australia. I haven't heard anything about when or if its going to be shown here.

Yeah, my brother has Dusk. It's very...purple.

I watched Savers on YT (the subbed version). I know it has been dubbed and is currently showing in the US, but I have no idea when it will be shown here. :( And if anything, it would be shown on Toasted TV, and I hate that show with a passion. You could always check YouTube for the dub if the sub rubs you the wrong way, but I don't know if it's been uploaded.

EDIT: And because I forgot to answer this question before:

Favourite/least favourite evil digimon?

My all time favourite is Piedmon, because he's hilarious, along with the rest of the Dark Masters, but my brother and I are rewatching S1 and I actually like Etemon. I think he's funny. I like funny villians. Guess that's why I'm not too fond of Myotismon; he didn't really have a sense of humour, did he? Maybe he just needed more corny dub lines.

-;157;

#Gecko#
26th January 2008, 1:15 AM
My favorite would be Tentomon, too. I like his voice. It sounded and was funny in his season. My least favorite... I got none. I forgot to mention what figures I got. I got...
Gallantmon(does not digivolve)
MagnaAngemon to Seraphimon
Impmon to Beelzemon

Instant..123
26th January 2008, 4:55 AM
:D:D Of course, mine was tentomon. He was awesome. Gomamon was hilarious too. I loved his lines. Like when he said 'Sometimes you have to trick him (Joe)' in the episode where he first digivolves into ikkakumon. That cracked me up for some reason.

#Gecko#
27th January 2008, 4:33 AM
What was your favorite Digivolution Scene?
You may get annoyed if I mostly say WarGreymon, but its true. Its tranformation. Its 3-D, the metal is added to every part, and even the shield. MetalGarurumon would be there too, but the only thing that happened was he grew wings and that's it to be complete.

;254;#Gecko#;254;

palkia1
27th January 2008, 4:46 AM

I don't know. A lot of them look really cool. I didn't like the Digivolution scenes from Frontier. They just took too long. The ones from Tamers were cool. It looked like the Digimon's skin was being peeled off. The Biomerges were good as well.

My favourites would have to be Wargreymon, Angewomon, Paildramon and most of the ultimate digivolutions from Adventure 01. Those were really good digivolution scenes.

Instant..123
27th January 2008, 5:28 AM

Angewoman was kool, and so were Agumon and Gabumon's Ultimate and Mega digivolution scenes. in Adventure 1, they really didn't put much effort in everyone's digivolutions except Agumon and Gabumons. Lilymon and Zudomon's digivolution scene's lasted for like 5 seconds and they didn't really 'transform'. and It would've been kool if they all could digivolve into Mega forms, eg. Garudamon - Phoenixmon, Zudomon - Plesiomon, Lilymon - Rosemon and MegaKabuterimon - HerculesKabuterimon. They would've looked cool I guess. :D:D

Elementman-Novapoke
27th January 2008, 9:02 PM
Hey guys - and gals - sorry for not being on much. I've got tonsilitus - well, my Mum thinks so, at least - and i'm really tired...

Anyways, due to boredom, played on Rumble arena 2 today. I got it on the cube. I restarted, set it on V.Hard; unlocked everything - again!!

Anyways, that's it, seeya.

#Gecko#
28th January 2008, 4:49 AM
I didn't know Dawn/Dusk were better. From what i heard on the net it was almost the exact same as Digimon World: DS. What are Burst Modes? I haven't heard of them before.
Their shown later in Savers if you haven't seen it so...
Their the all-energy form of the Megas of Savers. They swomewhat change(color mainly). I heard is not on World DS, but its on Dawn/Dusk
Your favorite oppening (original one)?
I saw'em on Youtube and my favorite is Frontier and then Savers. Savers is below cause it only lasts for one minute.

;254;#Gecko#;254;

palkia1
28th January 2008, 4:57 AM
Okay, thanks for the info, Gecko. I'm probably going to order Dusk later today over the internet since its been discontinued in Australia.

Do you mean the opening theme songs? I've only heard the English versions and i love the song for Frontier. It's better then the standard "Digimon, Digital Monsters, Digimon are the champions". I love the song.

Pika Hikari KT
28th January 2008, 3:45 PM
Hirari or Biggest Dreamer.:D And Frontier definitely has the best dub theme.

Draknir
29th January 2008, 4:40 AM
I'll join. I claim: Takatomon! Oops! I forgot that isn't a real digimon! Okay, the real digimon I claim is SkullGreymon.

#Gecko#
29th January 2008, 4:51 AM
Hirari or Biggest Dreamer. And Frontier definitely has the best dub theme.
Hirari is the second season right? Biggest Dreamer was cool, too. Butterfly and the 2nd season were OK in my book.

palkia1
29th January 2008, 6:16 AM
Shining Master, you are accepted. Feel free to join in with any of the topics/discussions going on. Another member. Yay!

Draknir
31st January 2008, 2:45 AM
Okay, since there hasn't been a new topic in a couple of days(And no posts), how about this:
If you could create a new mode(Ex. Burst and Fighter modes) for a digimon, which digimon would it be, what would it be like, and what would it be called?
I would make one for Machinedramon and it would be Blast mode(Like Beelzemon) where its cannons turn around(To face down) to become jets, it gets wings, one of its hands becomes a cannon, and it gets Chest-mounted Machineguns.

palkia1
31st January 2008, 3:18 AM
If you could create a new mode(Ex. Burst and Fighter modes) for a digimon, which digimon would it be, what would it be like, and what would it be called?

I'd like a Wargreymon or Gallantmon as they are my favourite megas. I don't have a clue what they would be called or even how they looked like. I suck at thinking up designs for anything. But those two mega digimon are the ones i would like to see most with a burst/fighter mode digivolution

Hotshot
31st January 2008, 7:44 AM
Can I join? Takatomon!

I'm Numemon! Numemon pwns!
Anyway, to answer the topic...
I would have to say that I would like to see a new mode for WarGreymon. The poor guy is having to let ShineGreymon keep all the modes. >_<

WarGreymon's claw's could become blades of Dramon killing energy, the shield on his back would open up and transform into two Terra Missile launchers. Finally, the color of his armor would become red. Otherwise, he would look nearly the same as the original.

I suppose it could be called "WarGreymon Final Mode".

palkia1
31st January 2008, 7:52 AM
Hotshot, you are in. Welcome to the club. That would be a pretty awesome Digimon. I reckon Wargreymon could have so many cool looking burst/fighting modes.

Hotshot
31st January 2008, 8:05 AM
Hotshot, you are in. Welcome to the club. That would be a pretty awesome Digimon. I reckon Wargreymon could have so many cool looking burst/fighting modes.

Thanks, and yeah. WarGreymon is my favorite Digimon and could have really awesome modes if Bandai had the sense to make some. T_T

Instant..123
31st January 2008, 8:30 AM
If wargreymon got a *burst mode* or something similar in adventure 1, It would make the other digimon seem redundant and weak. Agumon and Gabumon can already digivolve into their mega forms while the others can't. Lol, i'm just getting annoyed at how the Leader/s always get extra stuff. but oh well. A WarGreymon *Extra mode would look pretty cool, though.

Draknir
1st February 2008, 12:17 AM
Okay, new topic:
Do you think that digimon will have another series or is Saver/Data Squad the end?
Personally, I think that there will be another series of Digimon, since it is still a hit. If only they took suggestions for digimon from the US, then my digimon may have been used.
Also, I noticed a bit of a misunderstading of the last topic, I meant Burst and Fighter modes as an example, not as the only choices. If I meant that, why would I have made Machinedramon Blast mode?

Xashlei
1st February 2008, 4:15 PM
Wow, I've been gone a few days, and look at all the pages. o3o Welcome to all the members who joined that I haven't greeted!~

Do you think that digimon will have another series or is Saver/Data Squad the end?
I believe there will still be another series. I see no reason why to end it just then and there. Then again, I haven't really seen the series... but still...! The Digimon population shouldn't stop growth, I'm still waiting for a good Water Ultimate!

Oh, is there any chance I can change my claimed Digimon? If I have to wait, I will. I'll just hope no one claims her...

Pika Hikari KT
1st February 2008, 6:06 PM
I hope it's not the end, but Savers ended it on a good note if it was.

Speaking of Savers, was that a dub Adventure kick in episode 15? "I thought that Digimon don't die, their data just gets reconfigurated.":p Well, first mention of death for Data Squad at least...

palkia1
2nd February 2008, 1:33 AM
Wow, I've been gone a few days, and look at all the pages. o3o Welcome to all the members who joined that I haven't greeted!~

I believe there will still be another series. I see no reason why to end it just then and there. Then again, I haven't really seen the series... but still...! The Digimon population shouldn't stop growth, I'm still waiting for a good Water Ultimate!

Oh, is there any chance I can change my claimed Digimon? If I have to wait, I will. I'll just hope no one claims her...

Yes, you can change your claimed Digimon. Just tell me what it is and i shall change it.

I really hope so. I know nothing of Savers yet except that it has an Agumon, but i really hope that since they've bought Digimon anime back after four years they keep it going. I would hate for it to end now.

mewmew202
2nd February 2008, 2:41 AM
You know really who knows. I actually haven't watched savers yet. I guess I am a bit fearful after what has been happening with Pokemon lol. Anyways I think they waited so long because they had issues in the past. I mean the first few series the digidestined really didn't play as much of a role as they could have as far as fighting is concerned. However in Frontie they pretty much got rid of partner digimon altogether and just had 2 digimon tag along with them that did next to nothing. I guess they needed a new approach lol.

#Gecko#
2nd February 2008, 3:17 AM
Sorry for the lack of activeness. I got a Wii so yeah...
I think we all agree on WarGreymon to have another mode. But then again, everyone knows its better than ShineGreymon.

I'm sure. I don't think the producers will come back just to make 1 season, no matter how good it is and I heard they made this season cause fans wanted Digimon back.

You know really who knows. I actually haven't watched savers yet. I guess I am a bit fearful after what has been happening with Pokemon lol. Anyways I think they waited so long because they had issues in the past. I mean the first few series the digidestined really didn't play as much of a role as they could have as far as fighting is concerned. However in Frontie they pretty much got rid of partner digimon altogether and just had 2 digimon tag along with them that did next to nothing. I guess they needed a new approach lol.
Its pretty good. The characters look different and are older, but I personally like it. Although at the beggining a very few episodes are fillers.

mysterious~fossil~HP~10
2nd February 2008, 3:36 AM
I can't believe I have to type this but... ...TAKATOMON. There, I declare my allegiance. I'm a loyal fan of the Digimon series because of it's brilliance and originality, and I really miss watching it since all the stations in this area that used to show it here so kindly took it of the air.
MetalSeadramon is my claimed Digimon, though his awesomeness dictates that I share with others possessing the good taste to choose him too.

I'm looking forward to finding out more about Savers/Data Squad, I like the way the writers have made each successive season more complex than the one before it. More about the Digital World and matters surrounding it is explained too.

;049;

palkia1
3rd February 2008, 12:27 PM
mysterious fossil, you are accepted. Feel free to make any topics or discuss anything. As for a new topic:

What Digimon do you think has the best/most annoying voice?

For the best voice, i would have to say Guilmon. It was such a cool sounding voice and it was quite funny when he digivolved and the same childish voice was coming from a fifty foot dinosaur.

Least favourite voice would have to be Biyomon (which is actually one of my fave digimon). It was just so high pitched and got really annoying after a while. If they made her voice a little softer it would probably be good, but it was so loud and annoying

Typhlogirl
3rd February 2008, 1:32 PM
I would totally be more active if my damn email would tell me when there was replies! >>

MetalSeadramon is my claimed Digimon, though his awesomeness dictates that I share with others possessing the good taste to choose him too.

HELL YEAH METALSEADRAMON. I approve!

Best: Erm, DD digimon or any digimon at all? Because for DD I would have to say that Tentomon had a great voice, as did Gomamon. Out of the normal digimon, Piedmon will always have my favourite digi-voice; just...holy crap soawesome. Srsly, best dub voice ever (lulzy dub lines totally included. I find Jap!Piedmon boring DDDX WHERE IS THE CORNY? Seriousness and Piedmon (god, ANY of the Dark Masters...except maybe for Machinedramon) just does not compute.)

Worst: Savers!Agumon. ANIKIIIIIIIIIIIII!! got old after the first million times. Oh, and Veemon. Good god his voice p!ssed me off to no end. AND HE HAS THE SAME VOICE ACTOR AS PIEDMON WTF IS WITH THAT. Out of normal digimon, I choose you Digitamamon! Because your strange ambiguous European accent is very unnerving!

Lol, I'm in quite the cracky mood tonight. Apologies.

-;157;

palkia1
3rd February 2008, 1:36 PM
Oh, and Veemon. Good god his voice p!ssed me off to no end. AND HE HAS THE SAME VA AS PIEDMON WTF IS WITH THAT.

Lol.

-;157;

Yeah, i was quite shocked when i realised that Veemon and Piedmon were the same voice. I hated the voice of Demidevimon and Grumblemon, which i think is the same voice as Veemon and Piedmon. But Demidevimon and Grumblemon had really bad voices as well.

Typhlogirl
3rd February 2008, 1:44 PM
Yeah, i was quite shocked when i realised that Veemon and Piedmon were the same voice. I hated the voice of Demidevimon and Grumblemon, which i think is the same voice as Veemon and Piedmon. But Demidevimon and Grumblemon had really bad voices as well.

Agreed. I'm rewatching 01 with my brother and we're currently in the middle of the arc with DemiDevimon and I have to say his voice is grating and annoying. It reminds me a bit too much of Veemon. But then again, he is an annoying character so the voice fits in that regard. :P

But yeah, I practically fell off my chair when I read that Piedmon = Veemon (plus Ken/Digi Emperor...which is amusing). I couldn't tell in the slightest.

-;157;

Emperor Giratina
3rd February 2008, 1:46 PM
Sorry for the inactivness... I got a Nintendo DS... So yeah... I was WAY too busy playing my Pokemon Diamond, my Pokemon Pearl, my Pokemon Mystrey Dungeon Blue AND my Pokemon Ranger.... So? What's up, guys?

#Gecko#
3rd February 2008, 7:16 PM
I liked Tentomon and MetalGreymon best from the dubbed version and the original, I'll say Agumon's evolution lines(except Koromon[I haven't heard him]).
My least favorite is Etemon's voice and Biyomon's(Savers) dubbed.

;254;#Gecko#;254;

Draknir
3rd February 2008, 11:18 PM

I think that BlackWarGreymon has the best voice of all the Digimon and Biyomon's is the most annoying.

Instant..123
4th February 2008, 9:49 AM
Omg i love rpgs. even though i've only done one, but they're pretty kool.

I loved tentomon's voice. it was just so kool and how it was like high pitched kinda. lol
Patamon's voice was weird. I hated it everytime he sed his name wen he was digivolving. it was so emphasised like PATAMON!! =]

Dragodynamite
4th February 2008, 10:39 AM
Takatomon

can i join?

i have been a fan of digmon since it came...
so.. i'll claim (stupid palkia1 stole my guilmon) Penguinmon!

palkia1
4th February 2008, 11:26 AM
Takatomon

can i join?

i have been a fan of digmon since it came...
so.. i'll claim (stupid palkia1 stole my guilmon) Penguinmon!

You can claim a Digimon that somebody else has already claimed. If you still want Penguinmon though, then i'll add it. You are happily accepted, and you can feel free to join in with the current topic, or make a new one or whatever.

Dragodynamite
4th February 2008, 11:29 AM
You can claim a Digimon that somebody else has already claimed. If you still want Penguinmon though, then i'll add it. You are happily accepted, and you can feel free to join in with the current topic, or make a new one or whatever.

Thanks :D and wait can I change my claim to Coelamon? i forgot that him. And he's the best of them all ;)

Well of the english episodes ive seen (thanks to youtube) it must be Guilmon... i cant remember that many right away...

But with the norwegian talking Agumon gets an instant win for the annoying part -_-

Edit: change that, coelamon is used too... hmmm (thinks) Well then tyrannomon, he seems to be open ;)

palkia1
4th February 2008, 11:37 AM
Thanks :D and wait can I change my claim to Coelamon? i forgot that him. And he's the best of them all ;)

Well of the english episodes ive seen (thanks to youtube) it must be Guilmon... i cant remember that many right away...

But with the norwegian talking Agumon gets an instant win for the annoying part -_-

Edit: change that, coelamon is used too... hmmm (thinks) Well then tyrannomon, he seems to be open ;)

Okay, tyrannomon is now your claimed Digimon. I watched quite a few Digimon episodes on Youtube as well. I watch Tamers and Frontier, but haven't watched Savers yet. I don't think they'll be on much longer as Youtube has completely got rid of Pokemon episodes because of copyright infringements.

Good to see another Guilmon fan. His voice is so awesome.

Dragodynamite
4th February 2008, 11:43 AM
Guilmon is the Über digimon with so much awesomeness :D
Only think i dislike with digimon is that norway stopped taking in episodes after the 2nd season... so I have watched some tamers and frontier episodes... Cause thats the only way to find them :P

palkia1
4th February 2008, 11:49 AM
Guilmon is the Über digimon with so much awesomeness :D
Only think i dislike with digimon is that norway stopped taking in episodes after the 2nd season... so I have watched some tamers and frontier episodes... Cause thats the only way to find them :P

Yeah, i don't know if they're ever going to ever air Savers over here in Australia. I know they aired at least part of Frontier but i had only seen the first twenty odd episodes before watching them on youtube.

Lucas!
4th February 2008, 2:24 PM
Well Well Takatomon.

I'm such a loser.

Loved Digimon since I first saw it back in the day on Fox kids (Lolz)

Would love to be a member.

If I can I would love to claim Terriermon.

Elementman-Novapoke
4th February 2008, 5:20 PM
Hey everyone, sorry for not being on for ages.

I've been plagued with illness and i've had loads going on recently.

I have completed the storyline in Dawn though.

Dragodynamite
4th February 2008, 5:27 PM
which storyline?
And hey! your that guy that tole mah Coelamon D:<
Well, it seems like everyone on thisclub has great digimon taste xD

#Gecko#
5th February 2008, 3:54 AM
I think I'll create a new topic. I'm not sure if this kind of topics are allowed. Its not a question.

Tell everyone an interesting fact you know about Digimon.
I forgot where I got this from, but it makes sense. Digimon was meant to last only 13 episodes. This makes sense as Devimon was like the last boss and Angemon would be like the savior. But fans loved it and wanted more.

Dragodynamite
5th February 2008, 8:25 AM
hmm... Lets see... That there is over 800 digimon?Is that intresting enough? I cant remember that much... been a long time now.

Instant..123
5th February 2008, 9:33 AM
OMG lol. I forgot about Guilmon. He had the best voice. lol

Anyways,,

Well, its not really interesting but Mimi from season one's favourite colour was pink! :O

Who knew.
-_-'

palkia1
5th February 2008, 9:41 AM
Well Well Takatomon.

I'm such a loser.

Loved Digimon since I first saw it back in the day on Fox kids (Lolz)

Would love to be a member.

If I can I would love to claim Terriermon.

You are happily accepted.

As for an interesting fact about Digimon, BlackWarGreymon is the only Digimon to be killed by a human, even though he is one of the most powerful (even though Oikawa was being controlled by MaloMyotismon). It's not very interesting but its good enough

Lucas!
5th February 2008, 12:56 PM
You are happily accepted.

As for an interesting fact about Digimon, BlackWarGreymon is the only Digimon to be killed by a human, even though he is one of the most powerful (even though Oikawa was being controlled by MaloMyotismon). It's not very interesting but its good enough
I don't find that there is the most powerful one but there are powerful ones.

Like the gods and Olympus Twelve

Then certain megas

Then Megas. Etc Etc.

palkia1
5th February 2008, 1:00 PM
I don't find that there is the most powerful one but there are powerful ones.

Like the gods and Olympus Twelve

Then certain megas

Then Megas. Etc Etc.

Well, in the context of that season/part of the storyline he was so much stronger then anything else that it was surprising that he was the only Digimon killed by a human

Dragodynamite
5th February 2008, 1:33 PM
Blackwargreymon wasnt really killed by a human... He Wanted to help them then he became digidata too close the path to the digital world.

palkia1
5th February 2008, 1:50 PM
Blackwargreymon wasnt really killed by a human... He Wanted to help them then he became digidata too close the path to the digital world.

Well, i think he was still killed. He was very severely injured, it was just a matter of time before he disappeared, he just used the last of his strength to seal the gateway.

Draknir
5th February 2008, 2:02 PM

There are 5 digimon that are classified beyond Mega. 3 of these digimon are Chronomon Destroyer Mode, Chronomon Holy Mode, and UlforceVeedramon Future Mode

Lucas!
6th February 2008, 3:38 AM
Well, in the context of that season/part of the storyline he was so much stronger then anything else that it was surprising that he was the only Digimon killed by a human

Oh yea thats true for the season.

#Gecko#
6th February 2008, 4:05 AM

There are 5 digimon that are classified beyond Mega. 3 of these digimon are Chronomon Destroyer Mode, Chronomon Holy Mode, and UlforceVeedramon Future Mode
Hey I didn't know that. I only knew about the second one you mention. Can you show me a picture about the third one? It looks like it looks cool

Pika Hikari KT
6th February 2008, 4:17 AM
The best...Guilmon gets my pick with Data Squad Agumon not too far behind. It's usually pretty amazing when males can turn their voice pitch pretty high, and Guilmon was the role that secured Steve Blum a place as one of my favorite VAs. And the bonus when I found out who voiced Guilmon in the original Tamers: the legendary Masako Nozawa, better known as the seiyuu for Goku.:D

Most annoying would be Gatomon. Poor Tailmon got seriously degraded in the dub, though I didn't know it until I heard her image song for the first time(the Japanese version doesn't call them Adults for nothing...). Not to mention throwing cat puns at most corners, her one line in Diaboromon Strikes Back was a pun!;_;

Dragodynamite
6th February 2008, 8:44 AM
Armadillomon had a very cool voice on norwegian too xD IMO
i havent heard it on english though...
Veemons voice kinda sucked... and Tyrannmon almost never talks...

I have another topic: For those who have or have played digimon world 1, What is the best digimon you had there, or the current, or the first champion and have you cleared the whole game?
Myself on this one, my first champion was tyrannomon (thats why i love him so much) My best have to be one of the monzeamon... I never cleared the whole game though... i never beated airdramon and it never came back :(

Blackjack Gabbiani
6th February 2008, 10:12 AM

I'd argue that, given that Oikawa wasn't fully human at the time. MaloMyo was taking over and used his own powers, rather than any human powers his host would have, to do it. Hence the glowing purple and all that.

Although I've always wondered how BWG was able to recognize MaloMyo even though he'd been created *after* all that...

#Gecko#
6th February 2008, 8:46 PM
For those who have or have played digimon world 1, What is the best digimon you had there, or the current, or the first champion and have you cleared the whole game
I don't have that game, but my most powerful Digimon from Digimon World Dawn is ImperialDramon Paladin Mode followed by Rosemon Burst Mode.

Typhlogirl
7th February 2008, 9:32 AM
For those who have or have played digimon world 1, What is the best digimon you had there, or the current, or the first champion and have you cleared the whole game?

Haven't cleared the game, but my best Digimon was MegaSeadramon. =) God I love that game. So oldschool.

-;157;

Dragodynamite
7th February 2008, 10:06 AM
That game is like my favorite all time game :D it beats both starfox adventures and all pokemon games easily :)

palkia1
7th February 2008, 10:10 AM
For those who have or have played digimon world 1, What is the best digimon you had there, or the current, or the first champion and have you cleared the whole game?

I unfortunately haven't managed to play any Digimon games. The latest two have even been discontinued over here. I am ordering Digimon Dusk over the net but i have never played Digimon World 1

Lucas!
7th February 2008, 12:45 PM

I unfortunately haven't managed to play any Digimon games. The latest two have even been discontinued over here. I am ordering Digimon Dusk over the net but i have never played Digimon World 1

In my opinion, No offense guys your really not missing much.

palkia1
9th February 2008, 5:46 AM
How about a new topic?

What Digimon belonging to Digidestined/heroes/whoever would you like to see in the next Digimon anime series if they make one?

Hotshot
9th February 2008, 6:45 AM
What Digimon belonging to Digidestined/heroes/whoever would you like to see in the next Digimon anime series if they make one?

Erm. I would have to say Hawkmon or Terriermon. They have a lot of potential.

Instant..123
9th February 2008, 8:12 AM

I loved terriermon, especially the one in the first movie. I haven't seen any of the episodes, but the Agumon in digimon savers looks weird. The one in Adventure looks better.

Anyway, I don't like it wen they use the same digimon. lol. And its also annoying how they use the same name for a digimon too much, eg. Greymon - Metalgreymon, WarGreymon, Black WarGreymon, and then the Shinegreymon and stuff. i dunnno :S

palkia1
9th February 2008, 8:15 AM

I loved terriermon, especially the one in the first movie. I haven't seen any of the episodes, but the Agumon in digimon savers looks weird. The one in Adventure looks better.

Anyway, I don't like it wen they use the same digimon. lol. And its also annoying how they use the same name for a digimon too much, eg. Greymon - Metalgreymon, WarGreymon, Black WarGreymon, and then the Shinegreymon and stuff. i dunnno :S

I agree completely with the bolded part. I mean, they were creative enough to think of something as great as Digimon, shouldn't they be able to come up with an digivolution line that doesn't have the same name appearing 5 or 6 times. That is annoying.

On topic, i would like to have Terriermon or Gomamon reappear. I like to see old favourites in new episodes.

Pika Hikari KT
9th February 2008, 7:49 PM
Renamon(a male one this time) or MarineAngemon. And I'd always be happy with another Tailmon, though trying not to show bias here. Nyaa~:3

mewmew202
9th February 2008, 11:10 PM
sorry for inacitivy. Sooo busy with rl and forum and other stuff. So my deepest apologies. Anyways...
Topic:
I would also love to see tailmon since we know little about it and maybe Angewomon and terriermon again.

#Gecko#
10th February 2008, 12:51 AM
How about Coronamon and Lunamon (Dawn & Dusk) or Terriermon sound like good choices.

Hotshot
10th February 2008, 5:34 AM

Remember that "Greymon" is a family name. It means they're related. Oh, and Cyclonemon is also a Greymon. Believe it or not.

How about Coronamon and Lunamon (Dawn & Dusk) or Terriermon sound like good choices.

I'll pass. I'm not too fond of either of those Digimon.

Can I start a new topic?

If you could have any three Rookie level Digimon, who would they be?

I would want Agumon (Adventure), Betamon, and Gabumon. The originals are always the best! ^^

Blackjack Gabbiani
10th February 2008, 10:58 AM
How about a new topic?

You said "whoever", so my vote is for Datirimon. Force them to come up with an evo line for the poor critter!

For DDs though, I'd like to see another Wormmon.

#Gecko#
10th February 2008, 8:00 PM
You said "whoever", so my vote is for Datirimon. Force them to come up with an evo line for the poor critter!

For DDs though, I'd like to see another Wormmon.
Oh, so I'll want to see WarGreymon again (not with the digidestined). :)

palkia1
11th February 2008, 9:51 AM
I knew that you'd choose Datirimon, Blackjack. It's so cute. I like it as well. Didn't get to see enough of it in 02. It comes just as Oikawa dies. I liked Wormmon as well. My favourite DD Digimon from 02.

Well, good news is that i just got Digimon World: Dusk over the Internet on Ebay. I payed around $20 including shipping rather then $40 being offered elsewhere, so i'm very happy. With any luck, in a week or two, i'll be playing it. I can't wait.

Dragodynamite
11th February 2008, 9:54 AM

Something with armadillomon and Guilmon :D (because they are my favorite roockies)

palkia1
11th February 2008, 10:11 AM
How about this as a new topic?

Do you know any Digimon that look similar to Pokemon?

I thought it would be interesting to see if there were any distinct parallels between Digimon and Pokemon. I think Monochromon is similar to a Rhyhorn, a powerful rhino like creature with tough skin/armour. I think that Lopmon is even similar to Buneary. They're both brown bunnies. I don't have any other ideas at the moment

Lucas!
11th February 2008, 10:09 PM

Hawkemon (Sp?)

#Gecko#
12th February 2008, 1:52 AM
Maybe Charmeleon and Agumon(savers). And Flymon and Beedrill. And personality wise BlackWarGreymon & Mewtwo and Pikachu & Agumon(savers). They both refuse to stay in their Pokeball/Digivice.
EDIT: Yes, we reached 10 pages.

Instant..123
12th February 2008, 6:35 AM
omg lol. i was thinking about this last week, like making a team of pokes that look like digimon.

well, moltres always reminded me of birdramon. and whamon (?) and wailord. :D:D
mebbe tentomon + ledyba? lol.

EDIT: Well, im gonna spend the next few minutes thinking of more -_-'

Nintales and Kyubiimon (well, the champion of renamon. I forgot the name -_-)
Milotic / Gyarados and Seadramon
Fearow also kinda looked like birdramon. :S
Palmon = Oddish / Vileplume
Togemon = Cacturne
Blastoise = Zudomon
Pleciomon = Lapras

lol. :D

Mumage
12th February 2008, 6:42 AM
that rabbit digimon, lopmon's ultimate form kinda looks like Lopunny.

Anyways, can I please joiN?

I'll claim Rapidmon please.

palkia1
12th February 2008, 8:18 AM
that rabbit digimon, lopmon's ultimate form kinda looks like Lopunny.

Anyways, can I please joiN?

I'll claim Rapidmon please.

No, you cannot join. Read the rules.

Hotshot
12th February 2008, 8:28 AM
Pikachu and Elecmon look similar to me.

Dragodynamite
12th February 2008, 8:36 AM
Greymon --> Charizard
Garurumon --> Mightyena
Kiwimon --> Dodrio
Patamon --> Pikachu
Whamon --> Wailord
Apemon --> Monferno
Kuwagamon --> Pinsir
Kabuterimon --> Heracross

Thats who i can come up with on a hurry... i'll get a bigger list later.

Pika Hikari KT
13th February 2008, 2:35 AM
Lalamon and Sunflowmon look a bit like Sunkern and Sunflora, and someone already said Lopmon and (shiny) Lopunny/Buneary.

#Gecko#
13th February 2008, 2:57 AM
Ikkakumon looks like Walrein. Oh yeah, here's a pic having to do with this discussion. Sorry if it ain't allowed. Hpoe it works.
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.pokesho.com/ira/0509.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.pokesho.com%26hl%3Den%26lr%3Dlang _ja%26newwindow%3D1

Dragodynamite
13th February 2008, 9:13 AM
Ikkakumon looks like Walrein. Oh yeah, here's a pic having to do with this discussion. Sorry if it ain't allowed. Hpoe it works.
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.pokesho.com/ira/0509.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.pokesho.com%26hl%3Den%26lr%3Dlang _ja%26newwindow%3D1

thats.. just... weird o.o

palkia1
13th February 2008, 10:06 AM

I've seen that pic before. I think it looks pretty cool. All the fusions of Pokemon and Digimon, as well as the main characters of each. There are actually quite a few similarities.

Another one i thought of is that, Guilmon is like a smaller version of Groudon in some ways. That would most likely make Growlmon very much like Groudon. Similarity in looks and names

Dragodynamite
13th February 2008, 10:12 AM
Oh, i forgot one...
Grovile ---> Growlmon
That thing has been on my head in years...

Blackjack Gabbiani
13th February 2008, 12:17 PM
Oh yeah, here's a pic having to do with this discussion. Sorry if it ain't allowed. Hpoe it works.

Oh yeah, that's a classic. It took me forever to figure out who "Joe" was until I realized it was Celio.

Pika Hikari KT
13th February 2008, 3:10 PM
Harley's so damn effeminate he can pass himself off as MIMI.T_T;

I was thinking of that picture yesterday, but forgot to look at it.XP

Griff4815
14th February 2008, 9:29 PM
Takatomon, I think I'll join this as me and my friend have both been watching the old seasons after like 8 years.

Can I claim Monodramon? (I couldn't decide between him or Gomamon)

Draknir
15th February 2008, 1:39 AM
I apologize for not being here in a while, I've had some stuff with school.
New Topic:
If you could have any rookie digimon in real life, what would it be and what would its digivolutions be?
Mine would be BlackAgumon, and it would digivolve to DarkTyrannomon, SkullGreymon, and then Machinedramon.

Ichigo101
15th February 2008, 2:09 AM
Can I join? I have only seen the show, but have watched seasons 1,2, and 3. It was interesting and I loved it!! I will claim.. umm... PATAMON!! He is soo extremely cute and funny. I also like how TK acts so playfully with him!!

#Gecko#
15th February 2008, 2:09 AM
**** YOU

maybe I don't want to join your gay little club.

****ing ***s.
Why you post then? Have no life, huh. Get out of here... ***reports***

If you could have any rookie digimon in real life, what would it be and what would its digivolutions be?
I'll have an Agumon w/original line evo. or a Veemon >>> Veedramon >>> AeroVeedramon >>> Holy Dragon.

palkia1
15th February 2008, 7:51 AM

I would definitely have a Guilmon or Gatomon. Guilmon, because its my favourite Digimon, and Gatomon because i like cats and i think its adorable. I would have Guilmon in his normal evo line, except for Wargrowlmon (weird looking thing). Gatomon would also stay as in the show. Mega form would be Ophanimon, instead of its other form (forget its name, Magnadramon or something)

And Gecko, who posted that psot in your quote. It must have been deleted. And Ichigo101, you are rejected for not reading the rules

Elementman-Novapoke
15th February 2008, 8:30 AM
Hey everyone, remember me?

Well, sory for not being on in ages; i';ve been ill and last night I nearly had my right eye taken out...

Anyways, that poke/digi pic was scarily true...

Oh yeah...

I'd have Crabmon, then Coelamon, Then Whamon (ultimate) and, finally, Neptunemon.

Dragodynamite
15th February 2008, 10:20 AM

Guilmon, armadillomon or penguinmon.

palkia1
15th February 2008, 10:25 AM
Can i ask a question? How many people have played the newest Digimon World games? By this i mean Digimon World: DS or Digimon World: Dusk/Dawn.

I'm just curious as these are my first Digimon games i will be playing. I am getting Dusk in a few days or a week (shipping from overseas) and i was just curious as to what people thought of them

Dragodynamite
15th February 2008, 10:27 AM
I really want those games, but i dont think they sell it in europe :(

BTW: there was many people asking to join on the last page.

palkia1
15th February 2008, 10:31 AM
Takatomon, I think I'll join this as me and my friend have both been watching the old seasons after like 8 years.

Can I claim Monodramon? (I couldn't decide between him or Gomamon)

Oh, i missed Griff. From the starter club? How could i forget him?

Anyway, he is accepted. For an odd reason i have Mumage on my member list yet i denied him joining because of not following the rules, so i think i have to edit that first post.

Ichigo was denied because of not followig the rules as well

EDIT: Mumage now removed

Dragodynamite
15th February 2008, 10:33 AM
aww i hoped he ment monochromon not monomon xD Cuz then we would have another champion dinosaur at the club.
Well, well...

Hotshot
15th February 2008, 12:14 PM

I would have Agumon (Adventure). His Digivolution line being:
Botamon -> Koromon -> Agumon -> Greymon -> MetalGreymon -> WarGreymon

Dragodynamite
15th February 2008, 12:23 PM
Oh you guys mean with evo's and stuff? ok:

Penguinmon --> Swanmon --> Deramon/ Rest i dont know... :(

Hotshot
15th February 2008, 12:32 PM
Here are Deramon's possible Mega levels: Phoenixmon, MetalGarurumon X, Gryphonmon, Eaglemon, Ebonwumon, Zhuqiaomon, Rosemon, MetalKabuterimon, and Megidramon. Take your pick.

P.S.
Swanmon doesn't Digivolve into Deramon. It's not possible.

Dragodynamite
15th February 2008, 12:35 PM
ok... thanks for ruining that...

Peinguinmon --> (everything digivolving to deramon exept kokatorimon) --> Deramon (or something else digivolving to pheonixmon) --> Pheonixmon.

Hotshot
15th February 2008, 12:39 PM
ok... thanks for ruining that...

Peinguinmon --> (everything digivolving to deramon exept kokatorimon) --> Deramon (or something else digivolving to pheonixmon) --> Pheonixmon.

Sorry. I'm a perfectionist. Heh. Why not have Kiwimon as Penguinmon's Champ?

P.S.
@ palkia1: Dawn/Dusk is an awesome game! I have Dawn, and I love it! It's my favorite DS game! (Besides Pearl, of course.)

Dragodynamite
15th February 2008, 12:42 PM
Sorry. I'm a perfectionist. Heh. Why not have Kiwimon as Penguinmon's Champ?

P.S.
@ palkia1: Dawn/Dusk is an awesome game! I have Dawn, and I love it! It's my favorite DS game! (Besides Pearl, of course.)

hmm... maybe someone with arms... ok i'll choose kokatorimon -.-

Now i even want this game more! but i haven't seen it in any stores ;_;

palkia1
15th February 2008, 12:49 PM
hmm... maybe someone with arms... ok i'll choose kokatorimon -.-

Now i even want this game more! but i haven't seen it in any stores ;_;

I had to order mine on Ebay as it wasn't available in Australia. It was on the Internet mainly for around $40 without shipping but i got it off Ebay for $25 including shipping. Without Ebay, i wouldn't have been able to get this game probably. So if you want it bad enough, ordering over the net is an option.

It sounds really awesome. I can't wait until it comes over from Singapore. It should be early next week

palkia1
15th February 2008, 12:51 PM
Hey! Takatomon!

Can I join? I'm sorry, but I always do read the rules, but sometimes forget when they say to post something in your first post. Whoops, nobody's perfect! I have only seen the show, but have watched seasons 1,2, and 3. It was interesting and I loved it!! I will claim.. umm... PATAMON!! He is soo extremely cute and funny. I also like how TK acts so playfully with him!!

Um...sure you can join. Why is your first post almost word for word like Ichigo101, besides of course reading the rules

Instant..123
15th February 2008, 12:52 PM
Yay.

Gecko, that pic's hilarious. Im so putting it on myspace XD lol.

Anyway, I would want Tentomon. :o The Digivolution would be same as in Season one, with HerculesKabuterimon for the Mega.
Or I would like some bird kind of digimon.

Lol. Fot those who care, I jsut watched the episode where Tentomon digivolves into M.Kabuterimon while fiting Vademon. lol. I love Izzy's lines, such as 'Curiosity is essential!' and 'What procedure should I utilise to prevent us from falling down this pit?'

Lol. Izzy = Awesomeness.

Dragodynamite
15th February 2008, 12:56 PM
I dont buy stuff on the internet, i did that once and it never showed up :(

Welcome Buraddo Aipom to the club, have fun :)

'bot the picture: Heracross looks U.G.L.Y. xD

palkia1
15th February 2008, 12:57 PM
Yay.

Gecko, that pic's hilarious. Im so putting it on myspace XD lol.

Anyway, I would want Tentomon. :o The Digivolution would be same as in Season one, with HerculesKabuterimon for the Mega.
Or I would like some bird kind of digimon.

Lol. Fot those who care, I jsut watched the episode where Tentomon digivolves into M.Kabuterimon while fiting Vademon. lol. I love Izzy's lines, such as 'Curiosity is essential!' and 'What procedure should I utilise to prevent us from falling down this pit?'

Lol. Izzy = Awesomeness.

Yes, Izzy is awesome. He is a wonderful character. One of my favourites in Adventure 01 besides TK. I love his intelligence and the fact he is a computer nerd. Kind of like me. I don't know nearly as much about computers as he, but i do pride my intelligence in other fields and i do love computers

Dragodynamite
15th February 2008, 12:58 PM
Hey, Palkia1, is it ok if i make a topic or something?

palkia1
15th February 2008, 1:03 PM
Hey, Palkia1, is it ok if i make a topic or something?

Yep, anyone can make a topic here. Okay, Ichigo101, you can join. I was a bit confused there for a moment

Dragodynamite
15th February 2008, 1:14 PM
Ok:
Whats your favorite Anime character, from the series?

Mine must be Takato, or maybe That big guy from tamers, can't remember his name...

BTW: I'm getting spy'd on by a guy in my class now... <_< (shouldn't said my username...

Instant..123
15th February 2008, 1:20 PM
Lolness.

My fav is obviously Izzy. :o Because of everything Palkia said about him. :D

Draknir
16th February 2008, 12:18 AM
Probably Takato, since he has my favorite Digidestined digimon as a partner.
BTW, palkia1, I have all 3 of the DS digimon worlds, if you need help in Dusk, you can pm me, since I have pretty much completed the game, aside from digimon.

hapani11
16th February 2008, 12:20 AM
hi, can i join?
dragodynamite kinda led me here:)
my digimon would be Leomon.

Takatomon

#Gecko#
16th February 2008, 12:52 AM
Mine would have to be Tai and Zoey. I loved Tai's leadership & goofiness. I remembered when he said to Agumon he had talent at drawing and he drew this doodle map. I was like laughing my butt off.
1palkia1 I also played the new game (Dawn). I only need 20 Digimon to complete my Digi Gallery. :)

palkia1
16th February 2008, 1:34 AM
hi, can i join?
dragodynamite kinda led me here:)
my digimon would be Leomon.

Takatomon

You are gladly accpeted. I shall put you on the list right away. Dragodynamite led you here, you say? Cool. Good to see quite a few new members lately.

My favourite character in the anime is T.K. I loved him in Adventure and Adventure 02. I also really like his Digimon's digivolution line. Angemon, Magnaangemon, and Seraphimon are all awesome. He was quite mature for a kid his age in the first season and he was just so awesome in so many ways.

Hotshot
16th February 2008, 2:40 AM

Mine is Tai. Duh. Tai and I (hey, that rhymed!) have a lot in common.

hapani11
16th February 2008, 10:32 AM

well i think that Matt was my favorite anime character.....

Blackjack Gabbiani
16th February 2008, 1:47 PM

Yukio Oikawa, hands down. He was awesome. I love the way they built him up to be this great evil and it turns out he was being manipulated and that he wasn't a bad guy after all. And that ending was so freakin' sad. All those years of planning, all the pain, and he never gets to set foot in the Digital World.

Yes yes, I know, character obsession much? But I guarantee you that if he didn't look like he'd been hit with the Ugly Stick, more people would agree with me.

Griff4815
16th February 2008, 4:35 PM
Matt, I suppose.

#Gecko#
16th February 2008, 7:10 PM
I have a question about Digimon so... From what chronicle or what purpose did the movie evolution-X had? This is not a topic, its a Digimon related question I have.

Elementman-Novapoke
16th February 2008, 7:46 PM
Can i ask a question? How many people have played the newest Digimon World games? By this i mean Digimon World: DS or Digimon World: Dusk/Dawn.

I'm just curious as these are my first Digimon games i will be playing. I am getting Dusk in a few days or a week (shipping from overseas) and i was just curious as to what people thought of them

I have both World DS and Dawn.
They're both good, DS has more of a storyline, but Dawn has much more Digimon in it.

palkia1
17th February 2008, 1:15 AM
I have a question about Digimon so... From what chronicle or what purpose did the movie evolution-X had? This is not a topic, its a Digimon related question I have.

I wouldn't know. I've only ever seen the first two movies, and only saw those on Youtube. So, this is the latest movie isn't it?

#Gecko#
17th February 2008, 3:10 AM
I wouldn't know. I've only ever seen the first two movies, and only saw those on Youtube. So, this is the latest movie isn't it?
I think its the Savers movie that's the latest, but I won't be seeing it until I finished with the English version (I don't want to get ahead).

palkia1
17th February 2008, 8:12 AM
I think its the Savers movie that's the latest, but I won't be seeing it until I finished with the English version (I don't want to get ahead).

Yeah, i'll do the same. Once i get to actually see any English savers episodes, then i'll see the movie after that

Hotshot
17th February 2008, 8:31 AM

X-Evolution is linked to Digimon World 4. X-Evolution's purpose was to introduce the X-Virus and X-Antibody.

And no, it is NOT linked to Savers/Data Squad in the least.

#Gecko#
17th February 2008, 5:40 PM
Alright thanks. I asked cause I'm currently seeing the movie on YouTube. Its really cool how they look all 3-D and everything.

palkia1
18th February 2008, 2:08 AM
How about a new topic. In the spirit of the movie discussion.

What is your favourite Digimon movie?

Unfortunately, i've only ever seen the first two. I haven't managed to see the rest on Youtube yet. I didn't really like the second one too much with Diaboromon returning. It just seemed a bit weird and went way too fast.

The first one was really good though. Showing the background of the Greymon/Parrotmon fight, then Diaboromon, then Willis and Cherubimon (don't remember the champion form name).

Hotshot
18th February 2008, 9:21 AM
Alright thanks. I asked cause I'm currently seeing the movie on YouTube. Its really cool how they look all 3-D and everything.

You're welcome, Gecko. Yup, it's really cool.

Dragodynamite
18th February 2008, 2:22 PM

Only seen one, there that one it is! the first!

rotrum
18th February 2008, 7:06 PM
can i join?

Dragodynamite
18th February 2008, 7:16 PM
uhm, i have a big feeling no, but i can't say anything, maybe you should say more the just "can i join?"

#Gecko#
19th February 2008, 12:53 AM
I'll say the one with Diaboromon and Omnimon. Then again, that's the only Digimon movie I seen completetly.

Hotshot
19th February 2008, 8:47 AM
What is your favorite Digimon movie?

I've seen all of them except for the new Savers/Data Squad one, and my favorite would have to be "Our War Game".

In case you didn't know, "Our War Game" is the one with Omnimon and Diaboromon.

palkia1
19th February 2008, 8:51 AM
can i join?

This has got to be the saddest attempt to join a club. First, you didn't read the rules of the club (no secret phrase), and you probably didn't read the club rules as it specifically state s no one liners, especially ones with three words. So no, you cannot join

Hotshot
19th February 2008, 9:08 AM
May I start a new topic? If so, here it is:

Which Human or Beast Spirit from Frontier (Season four) do you like the best?

My favorite is BurningGreymon, second is Kazemon, and third is Lobomon.

palkia1
19th February 2008, 9:11 AM
Good topic Hotshot

My favourite would probably have to be Korikakumon (Tommy's beast spirit), Beetlemon, and Lobomon. Those were the coolest in my opinion

Hotshot
19th February 2008, 9:36 AM
Good topic Hotshot

My favourite would probably have to be Korikakumon (Tommy's beast spirit), Beetlemon, and Lobomon. Those were the coolest in my opinion

Thanks!

Oh, and I forgot about Zephyrmon! She's in third with Lobomon!

Pika Hikari KT
19th February 2008, 3:07 PM
The first one was really good though. Showing the background of the Greymon/Parrotmon fight, then Diaboromon, then Willis and Cherubimon (don't remember the champion form name).
It was a victim of the Macecre trope--that was originally 3 seperate movies, and the 02 part was TERRIBLE(moving several scenes and changing Willis/Wallace's backstory). The Champion form was Endigomon, BTW.

My favorite movie is Runaway Locomon. Melissa Fahn is awesome.:)