PDA

View Full Version : ~The DBZ Lovers Club~

Pages : [1] 2 3

~-Overheat-~
15th January 2008, 8:29 AM
Welcome to the DBZ Lovers Club!

This is the club where we discuss the awesome, the most amazing, the one and only Dragon Ball Z!

First you need to claim a character. You can claim any DB/Z/GT character from the series! I have claimed SSJ2 Kid Gohan! Dont worry, you can claim SSJ Teen Gohan or just base Teen Gohan(unless others took it)...

You can claim any DBZ character and you can even claim fusions! You can claim Kid Gohan, Teen Gohan and Adult Gohan. You can even claim Teen Vegeta even if he wasnt shown!

~Rules~

1. All SPP rules apply
2. NO Spam (spam will be reported)
3. Do not flame someone if they already claimed your fav. character
4. Dont act like a n00b
5. Post "Its Over 9000" before you join the club
6. Failure to follow the rules may result in a strike. 3 strikes=1 ban
7. If inactive for four months,you have to join again. Your claimed character will be available to others till you rejoin.
8. If you dont want to come here anymore, quit the club by posting so. You can rejoin later if you want to...
9. Have fun!
10. (filler for the sake of having 10 rules)

Grumpy Old Man(Tao Pai Pai)
[AceAussie](Majin Vegeta)
Erus Black Mage(Gokule)
Mikaruge84(Krillin)
Metagross Masta(SSJ4 Vegeta)
crobatman(Majin Buu)
Sharingan(Bardock)
Ammagon09(Vegeta GT)
buster123(Kid Goku GT)
Mr Palkia 7389(Cell Final Form)
SSJ4vegito(Piccolo)
Kanashima(Janemba)
Power Of Fire(SSJ3 Goku)
Cplender(Captain Ginyu)
Darkeus(Super Buu)
Neidude(Teen Gohan)
Pokemon maniac(Android 18)
youssef20138(SSJ Teen Gohan)
treespyro(Future Trunks post ROSAT)
~Mystical Dreams~(Kid Trunks)
Mimejr.James(SSJ3 Gotenks)
Master Leo(Super Android 13)
otaku-dan(LSSJ Broly)
DarkLegend(SSJ Vegito)
Sonic Boom(Super perfect Cell)

Skull13(Goku)
latios reborn(Gogeta SSJ4)
MarshtompMan(Frieza third form)
Mephisto(Kid Buu)

~-Overheat-~
19th January 2008, 3:06 PM
Club is up and running pplz

Skull13
20th January 2008, 11:51 AM
"IT'S OVER 9,000!!!"

Okay. I'll join.

I claim Goku! He's always surpassing everyone else, never refuses to give up, even when things are at their worst, and he loves to eat and be carefree.

If we're alowed to claim two characters, then I'll also claim Majin Buu. I've always been a huge fan of that saga, especailly with him (POW! POW! POW! OW! OW! OW!). A good fighter with his own fighting style. Plus, he easily switched sides after meeting Hercule.

Answering the earlier question, my answer is both Goku & Majin Buu.

I just wish that I had a website to use, so that I can post pictures & screencaps here.

~Goku & Majin Buu~

Mephisto
20th January 2008, 11:53 AM
It's over 9000 nappa!

May I join?

I claim kid buu!

Do you want any co-owners?

latios reborn
20th January 2008, 12:03 PM
Can i Join?

I claim SS4 Gogeta.

~-Overheat-~
20th January 2008, 3:39 PM
You all can join! Cept Latios Reborn, read the damn rules! And yes, you guys may be co-owners...if you want to that is^_^

@Skull13: Umm no sorry, you cant claim 2 characters^_^;

I'll have maybe 3-4 co-owners...

~Vegeta

Mephisto
20th January 2008, 3:53 PM
I'll be a co-owner!

~Kid buu

~-Overheat-~
20th January 2008, 5:10 PM
I'll be a co-owner!

~Kid buu

Great! Congratz! Sorry, i didnt reply because of lag>_>

~Vegeta

saddamsdevil
20th January 2008, 5:24 PM
I wanna join

And I wanna claim SSJ4 vegeta please ;P

latios reborn
21st January 2008, 2:12 AM
aye whoops i missed that part.

It's Over 9000

(and no need to be so nasty)

still want SS4 Gogeta

~-Overheat-~
21st January 2008, 10:41 AM
I wanna join

And I wanna claim SSJ4 vegeta please ;P

My psychic instincts tell that you havent read the rules!

aye whoops i missed that part.

It's Over 9000

(and no need to be so nasty)

still want SS4 Gogeta

Sorry for being so nasty^_^

Yeah, ofcourse you can join! Sig at the end of your posts with " ~SSJ4 Gogeta" in this club.

Guys, i need more co-owners.....

~Vegeta

Skull13
21st January 2008, 11:37 AM
You all can join! Cept Latios Reborn, read the damn rules! And yes, you guys may be co-owners...if you want to that is^_^

@Skull13: Umm no sorry, you cant claim 2 characters^_^;

I'll have maybe 3-4 co-owners...

~Vegeta

"IT'S OVER 9,000!!!"

In that case, I'll be a co-owner or a Moderator and only claim Goku. I've been recently hooked on two games.

Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

I'm trying to beat them both at once before Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out.

It's hard when it comes to the playing style on both games for the Wii. If 3 was exactly like 2, then I'd have it much easier.

~Goku

latios reborn
21st January 2008, 11:37 AM
i'll be a co- owner if still want someone/ can

~ SSJ4 Gogeta

Dark-Angel
21st January 2008, 12:53 PM
may i join?

I claim Super Saiyan Vegito

latios reborn
21st January 2008, 1:20 PM
as i made the same mistake you may want to read the first post again prefabaly the pink part.

~ SSJ4 Gogeta.

quick question i have always know super saiyans as SS where did the "J" come from?

~-Overheat-~
21st January 2008, 2:17 PM
"IT'S OVER 9,000!!!"

In that case, I'll be a co-owner or a Moderator and only claim Goku. I've been recently hooked on two games.

Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

I'm trying to beat them both at once before Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out.

It's hard when it comes to the playing style on both games for the Wii. If 3 was exactly like 2, then I'd have it much easier.

~Goku

You dont have to post over 9000, now......

I thought Budokai Tenkaichi 2 was the best DBZ game yet, till 3 came out...

I'm waiting patiently for my PS3 and future...DBZ Burst Limit!

i'll be a co- owner if still want someone/ can

~ SSJ4 Gogeta

Great! You and Skull13 can be co-owners...leaving me with absolutely no members...:(

may i join?

I claim Super Saiyan Vegito

Again, my psychic instincts tell me you've not read the rules!

quick question i have always know super saiyans as SS where did the "J" come from?

SSJ stands for Super-Saiyan-Jin or maybe Super-Saiyajin, i dunno its weird o_o

New topic! I think it would be Frieza. He was the true terror of the universe. Cell and Buu were just created.

latios reborn
22nd January 2008, 1:05 AM
hmm weird must be how some countries pronounce it.

oh and another thing as i did't see the end of the cell saga is 18 and android still or human with the bomb still in her chest?
(one day i plan to see all sagas fully)

oh and what is the topic? but in turn Buu did do a whole lot more damage to the universe then frieza

~SSJ4 Gogeta

~-Overheat-~
22nd January 2008, 11:58 AM
hmm weird must be how some countries pronounce it.

oh and another thing as i did't see the end of the cell saga is 18 and android still or human with the bomb still in her chest?
(one day i plan to see all sagas fully)

oh and what is the topic? but in turn Buu did do a whole lot more damage to the universe then frieza

~SSJ4 Gogeta

The topic is in the first page. Who is the best villain?

I have to agree with you there, considering he slaghtered 2 Kais :o

But Buu was created by Babidi while Frieza was always the ruler of the universe. So....as a villain....

http://images.myfavoritegames.com/gallery-db-z-gt-x/Frieza_Force/Frieza/Frieza_Form_4/FriezaCrossingArms.jpg> http://images.myfavoritegames.com/gallery-db-z-gt-x/Buu/Super_Buu/BuuScreaming3.jpg

latios reborn
23rd January 2008, 3:22 AM
yeah i guess so considering he wiped out all saiyans except the few other than goku and vegeta. but then again so did buu (well not the saiyans but other races) even if he was created, what cell do exactly?

~-Overheat-~
23rd January 2008, 11:50 AM
yeah i guess so considering he wiped out all saiyans except the few other than goku and vegeta. but then again so did buu (well not the saiyans but other races) even if he was created, what cell do exactly?

Frieza destroyed thousands of planets, not only Planet Vegeta

Cell.....wanted to destroy earth? So original....

latios reborn
23rd January 2008, 11:55 PM
i tohught he conqered them not destroyed them.

and yeah it is really original

~-Overheat-~
24th January 2008, 6:42 AM
I need more members in the club...and where is Zigzagoon Breeder and Skull13????

latios reborn
24th January 2008, 6:58 AM
i have no idea skull 13 owns the dawn club that's about all i know

Chris
24th January 2008, 7:39 AM
It's over NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!

Sure, I'll join in on this.

Freeza is the best definition of a villain in the entire Dragon Ball series, with Piccolo Daimao coming in a close second.

Why? Let's take a look at Freeza's past.

He came to Planet Vegeta and basically hired the Saiyans to conquer and even destroy planets in his name. Freeza was an incredibly feared tyrant that had absolutely no equal (aside from his father). He was completely untouchable and was free to do as he pleased. As time went on, he realized that the Saiyans would prove to be troublesome should they get out of hand. He noticed their ability to become stronger from near death experiences, their ability to become far stronger in numbers, and the final straw was the legend of the Super Saiyan. Out of fear that the Saiyans would eventually rebel and that even a Super Saiyan would be born, Freeza cut his ties with the Saiyans.

Burdock's crew was originally meant to take over a planet but were later ambushed by Dodoria and Freeza's underlings. Burdock learned of Freeza's plans and when going against him, Freeza realized he had to exterminate them all right then and there. Should be noted that the King Vegeta murder could be seen as filler as Toriyama didn't really have much to do with King Vegeta in the manga, nor did he draw it in the manga. So Freeza destroys Planet Vegeta. He's unaware of the Saiyan named "Kakarrot" and assumes that only three Saiyans survived while out on other missions (Raditz, Nappa and Prince Vegeta).

Freeza, after destroying the entire planet, informs the sole survivors that there planet is no more. Except he's told them a gigantic meteor has collided with the planet, destroying it. Freeza goes on his merry way using the last three Saiyans as he pleases, no longer fearing their large numbers or the chances of a Super Saiyan being born. While Vegeta is on Earth, Freeza learns of the Dragon Balls and learns that the Namekians are the ones who created them. So he heads off to Namek. Rather than simply searching for them, Freeza has gone on an all out murdering spree. He orders his men to kill any opposing Namekians, regardless if they're an adult or child. In the manga, Freeza's very first attack (that we see before learning of the origins of the destruction of Planet Vegeta) was a finger Ki blast that kills Cargo, Dende's brother, when the two attempt fleeing.

Freeza's search for the Dragon Balls had nearly killed the entire Namekian race on Namek. Excluding Nail and the Grand Elder, every Namekian on that planet was brutally murdered. Among the casualties is Dende, who Freeza kills immediately after transforming into his original form after learning that he is the one responsible for healing everyone. His next target was Vegeta. When Vegeta mocks Freeza over how Goku is the Super Saiyan that he's always feared, Freeza has had just about enough of his words and pierces his heart with a Ki beam.

Unfortunately, it does not end there. After having survived the Genki Dama thrown at him, he directs a blast at Goku, only to have Piccolo take the beam for him. It isn't enough with Goku pleading him to stop when he decides Kuririn is his next target. He blows up Kuririn and laughs in Goku's face about how the "small fry" blew up. He later mocks Goku by referring to Kuririn as "that Earthling" (cue "ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT KURIRIIIIIIN?!").

Freeza is later utterly humiliated. Goku decides their fight went on long enough and wishes to end it there as he realizes Freeza's Ki is no longer staying stable and is actually growing weaker. Freeza refuses to back down and launches a Kienzan like attack at Goku to regain his pride. After being nearly done in by his own attack, Freeza once again does not wish to back down and let Goku get away. Unfortunately, Goku repels Freeza's blast with his own, thus leaving Freeza for dead on Namek, which soon explodes.

Done yet? Not quite. Freeza is given robotic limbs after being recovered from the explosion. Freeza is ******. His first words to his father are to set a course for Earth. Freeza's goal was to slaughter everyone on Earth before Goku arrived so that he could see the look on his face upon return.

Not a single other villain has ever come close to what Freeza was. Freeza was a true villain.

[AceAussie]
24th January 2008, 7:57 AM
It's Over 9000!!!

Frieza destroyed thousands of planets, not only Planet Vegeta

Correction it is not known if frieza destroyed thousands of Planets it's believed that he rarely destroyed them but rather took over them or got his minions to do the work, obviously both Frieza and Buu never lived in the same time period as Buu was left un hatched for years before his birth.

I love DBZ that's why i'd like to join, I own every ep on DVD but I would like to get those newest ones.

Regarding which villian is the best it has to be frieza, Unlike all the other DBZ villians he did not need any dependency he was self made (Kind Cold and Miss Cold don't count :P) Also like Grumpy Old Man said Fireza was a tyrant and i Heard that Toriyama was going to end the Manga/Series at that point.

Also i'd love to claim Majin Vegeta as his my favourite Character and that's my favourite form of his :D

~Majin Vegeta

Chris
24th January 2008, 8:00 AM
Yeah, Toriyama originally wanted to end it with the Dragon Balls first being gathered. Then when pressured to keep going, he wanted to end it with Goku dying on Namek. He and Freeza would have been dead.

More pressure came and he was forced to continue. He wanted it over with Gohan killing Cell. Even MORE pressure. Goku was going to stay dead and Gohan would be the successor of the story. No go on that. Goku was forced to come back and save the day again.

THEN Toriyama said "ENOUGH!" :P

~-Overheat-~
24th January 2008, 9:55 AM
Wow you both can join!

@latios reborn: Grumpy Old Man practically said everything i had to say:D

@Grumpy Old Man: You need to claim a character....

~Vegeta

Skull13
24th January 2008, 10:42 AM
I need more members in the club...and where is Zigzagoon Breeder and Skull13????

Relax. I'm still here. I was wondering if I'm allowed to ask different questions in the club, or are we still on the same topic? If so, then here's a question from me.

What DBZ games do you own?
Dragonball Z Budokai (GCN)
Dragonball Z Budokai 2 (GCN)
Dragonball Z: The Legacy Of Goku
Dragonball Z: The Legacy Of Goku II
Dragonball Z: Buu's Fury
Dragonball Z: Supersonic Warriors
Dragonball Z Taiketsu
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (Wii)
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Wii)

Total: 9 games.

~Goku

~-Overheat-~
24th January 2008, 1:29 PM

DBZ Buu's Fury(GBA)
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2(PS2), (Wii)
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3(Wii)

Waiting for: DBZ Burst Limit(PS3)

~Vegeta

[AceAussie]
25th January 2008, 1:05 AM
Yeah, Toriyama originally wanted to end it with the Dragon Balls first being gathered. Then when pressured to keep going, he wanted to end it with Goku dying on Namek. He and Freeza would have been dead.

More pressure came and he was forced to continue. He wanted it over with Gohan killing Cell. Even MORE pressure. Goku was going to stay dead and Gohan would be the successor of the story. No go on that. Goku was forced to come back and save the day again.

THEN Toriyama said "ENOUGH!" :P

Poor man, To end at the Frieza saga would have been a good idea and a great conclusion to the series, IT did seem sort of odd how Goku actually made it off Namek :S When comparing the two it just doesn't make sense as we saw the ship fall into the lava and goku go into the sky and scream just as the planet exploded.

I found it odd how Gohan 'Apparently' managed to control his powers once he turned SS2 but he clearly couldn't freely transform into that state during the tournament, Babidi and early Buu Saga. However they turned Gohan into a bad character by the end of Z and the start of GT :S he didn't need glasses :P

Dragonball Z (Forgot the title) for GBC
Dragonball Z Legacy Of Goku
Dragonball Z Legacy of Goku 2
Dragonball Z Buu's fury
Dragonball Z Tenkai(Something like that for the GBA)
Dragonball Z Super Sonic Warriors
Dragonball Z Budokai (PS2)
Dragonball Z budokai 2 (PS2)
Dragonball Z Budokai 3 (PS@)
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi (Sorry for the spelling) (PS2)
Dragonball Z Supersonic Warriors 2
Draonball GT GBA
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (Wii)
Dragonball Z forgot the title but the other DS one
Getting Tenkaichi 3 for Wii and Burst Limit for 360
all together 16

~Majin Vegeta

Erus Black Mage
25th January 2008, 3:35 AM
IT'S OVER 8000!!!!!!!!!

err

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

Also to get on the current club topic.

I only own Dragon Ball Z Budokai (PlayStation 2) and Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Wii).

latios reborn
25th January 2008, 4:18 AM

DBZ legacy of Goku 2
Buu's Fury
Budokai tenkaichi 2

with plans on getting BT 3 next month. and yeah alright i'll go with Freeza now, seems just a bit more bad than Buu.

~SSJ4 Gogeta

Chris
25th January 2008, 11:49 AM
@Grumpy Old Man: You need to claim a character....
Tao Pai Pai it is, then.

Can't beat an assassin in pink robes with the words "KILL YOU" on the back.

;7470203']I found it odd how Gohan 'Apparently' managed to control his powers once he turned SS2 but he clearly couldn't freely transform into that state during the tournament, Babidi and early Buu Saga. However they turned Gohan into a bad character by the end of Z and the start of GT :S he didn't need glasses :P
That's because once Cell was defeated, Gohan lead a peaceful life. Gohan wanted to be a scholar, not a fighter. Since there was no evil, Gohan didn't have to train. Hence why he had a hard time trying to transform. It had been seven years that passed, if I'm not mistaken.

Even Vegeta commented that Gohan's power was actually lower than what it was against Cell when he was fighting Dabra.

Regarding the games I own...

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22 (PlayStation)
Dragon Ball: Final Bout (PlayStation)
Dragon Ball Z (Japanese Budokai; PlayStation 2)
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 (PlayStation 2)
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 (PlayStation 2)
Dragon Ball Z Sparking! (Japanese Budokai Tenkaichi; PlayStation 2)
Dragon Ball Z Sparking! NEO (Japanese Budokai Tenkaichi 2; PlayStation 2)
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Wii)
Super Dragon Ball Z (PlayStation 2)
Battle Stadium D.O.N (Japanese import; GameCube)

Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury (Game Boy Advance)
Dragon Ball Advance Adventure (Game Boy Advance)
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors (Game Boy Advance)
Dragon Ball Z: Buuku Ressen (Japanese Supersonic Warriors 2; Nintendo DS)
Jump Ultimate Stars (Japanese import; Nintendo DS)

Shigeru-kun
25th January 2008, 12:28 PM
I'll join! Clubs is pretty much the only place I visit on SPPf anymore, so it shouldn't be too hard keeping up here.

However they turned Gohan into a bad character by the end of Z and the start of GT :S he didn't need glasses :P
Ugh, I hate his glasses. I understand why Toriyama gave them to him, but in the end it just looked too nerdy. Why couldn't Gohan be smart minus the stereotypes? I also hate how his relationship with Piccolo deteriorated so much over time. They were way closer than Gohan and Goku, so what was up with that?

Super Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2

Ya, I'm not miss game-girl. XD

Also since I mentioned it above, was anyone aware what Japanese children thought of Goku and Vegeta anyways? In terms of being parents? I'll have to find the article, but I believe it was dated 2006. Basically kids liked Goku better, but only because he was "awesome". One of their reasons for not liking Vegeta though was because he was balding. XD

[AceAussie]
25th January 2008, 1:04 PM
That's because once Cell was defeated, Gohan lead a peaceful life. Gohan wanted to be a scholar, not a fighter. Since there was no evil, Gohan didn't have to train. Hence why he had a hard time trying to transform. It had been seven years that passed, if I'm not mistaken.

Even Vegeta commented that Gohan's power was actually lower than what it was against Cell when he was fighting Dabra.
Yeah it was Seven, I knew Gohan wanted to be a scholar, I just thought that he would have kept more of his power, He never fully controls his powers even after going Mystic he still loses that strength.

I always wondered Why Vegeta was never the one to take out Buu it woulda been epic if they finished it there. Also i wonder why Vegeta was never the one to destroy a main bad guy (Frieza, Cell, Buu) as Goku and Gohan each had theirs it seems like it should've been Vegeta to rid the world of Buu.

Also while i'm talking about Vegeta i wonder why he never went SS3 yet he managed to go SS4, After all those years of training you'd expect Vegeta to go to the bare minimum of SS3 or something.

I forgot to add my copy of JUMP! into my list ^_^'

Shigeru-kun
25th January 2008, 2:22 PM
I always wondered Why Vegeta was never the one to take out Buu it woulda been epic if they finished it there. Also i wonder why Vegeta was never the one to destroy a main bad guy (Frieza, Cell, Buu) as Goku and Gohan each had theirs it seems like it should've been Vegeta to rid the world of Buu.
Well...

A- Goku was the original hero, if anyone is gonna take over his role, it's gonna be his son.

B- Like already mentioned, people weren't happy with Gohan becoming the lead. If they couldn't stand the guy's own son, I think it's pretty clear they wouldn't have liked Vegeta winning it all.

Also while i'm talking about Vegeta i wonder why he never went SS3 yet he managed to go SS4, After all those years of training you'd expect Vegeta to go to the bare minimum of SS3 or something.
Toriyama had involvement in GT, but the primary stuff was done by the guys at Toei. Since it wasn't the original creator working on it, it's understandable why an error like that would arise. It's kinda like how Pan wasn't able to go saiyajin, but Goku Jr could.

Erus Black Mage
25th January 2008, 2:56 PM
What ****** me off about Gohan was that he ****** away his power for 7 years then had to get a Deus Ex Machina to get it back.

I mean what.

latios reborn
26th January 2008, 1:38 AM
I'll join! Clubs is pretty much the only place I visit on SPPf anymore, so it shouldn't be too hard keeping up here.

Ugh, I hate his glasses. I understand why Toriyama gave them to him, but in the end it just looked too nerdy. Why couldn't Gohan be smart minus the stereotypes? I also hate how his relationship with Piccolo deteriorated so much over time. They were way closer than Gohan and Goku, so what was up with that?

Super Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2

Ya, I'm not miss game-girl. XD

Also since I mentioned it above, was anyone aware what Japanese children thought of Goku and Vegeta anyways? In terms of being parents? I'll have to find the article, but I believe it was dated 2006. Basically kids liked Goku better, but only because he was "awesome". One of their reasons for not liking Vegeta though was because he was balding. XD

yes about the joining there are a couple of things missing... please look at the first page

~-Overheat-~
26th January 2008, 8:47 AM
@Shigeru-Kun I have psychic instincts. And they are telling me that you have not read the rules!

@Grumpy Old Man: uhh...whos Tao Pai Pai?? Sorry, i only know the english names^_^;

@Erus Black Mage: Sure, you can join, but u need to claim a character

Erus Black Mage
26th January 2008, 8:56 PM
@Shigeru-Kun I have psychic instincts. And they are telling me that you have not read the rules!

@Grumpy Old Man: uhh...whos Tao Pai Pai?? Sorry, i only know the english names^_^;

@Erus Black Mage: Sure, you can join, but u need to claim a character

http://www.calshop.biz/dragon_ball_2.jpg

The pink one is Tao Pai Pai.

I claim Gokule, the fusion of Goku and Hercule, there's no other character that can match him in awesomeness.

(He's real......in Budokai 2 that is)

latios reborn
27th January 2008, 4:24 AM
oooh general Tao he was also in Legacy of Goku 2 i think well cyborg tao

~SSJ4 Gogeta

~-Overheat-~
27th January 2008, 2:03 PM
New Topic:

What was better?

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z or Dragon Ball GT?

Mine: DBZ>DB>DBGT

~Vegeta

latios reborn
28th January 2008, 2:58 AM
i'd have to go DBZ then GT then DB

i liked the fragon saga in GT.

~SSJ4 Gogeta

[AceAussie]
29th January 2008, 7:09 AM
Well...

A- Goku was the original hero, if anyone is gonna take over his role, it's gonna be his son.

B- Like already mentioned, people weren't happy with Gohan becoming the lead. If they couldn't stand the guy's own son, I think it's pretty clear they wouldn't have liked Vegeta winning it all.
But weren't the people bigger fans of Vegeta rather than Gohan?

Toriyama had involvement in GT, but the primary stuff was done by the guys at Toei. Since it wasn't the original creator working on it, it's understandable why an error like that would arise. It's kinda like how Pan wasn't able to go saiyajin, but Goku Jr could.
They could've easily done something to make him SS3 though =/

Also regarding the Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr i thought they were simply reincarnations of Goku and Vegeta.

Regarding the Topic
DBZ>GT>DB(Though i haven't watch much of DB)

~Majin Vegeta

latios reborn
30th January 2008, 1:08 AM
yeah i think people liked Vegeta more so than gohan, and Goku Jr was a decendent as Goku Jr went and met Goku after finding the 4 star dragonball which was back from vacation. it's all seen in a hero's legacy movie

[AceAussie]
30th January 2008, 1:18 AM
Which reminds me i must see that movie, as thats the only one I missed out on.

But how was he able to go SS unless they found some Saiyan chick lol

latios reborn
30th January 2008, 5:39 AM
that's the thing it's a plot hole considering that well here's a list of partial saiyans i stole off wikipedia.

List of partial saiyans
Son Gohan - 1/2 saiyan
Future Gohan - 1/2 saiyan
Future Trunks - 1/2 saiyan
Trunks - 1/2 saiyan
Son Goten - 1/2 saiyan
Bra - 1/2 saiyan
Pan - 1/4 saiyan
Vegeta Jr.'s Mother - 1/8 saiyan
Vegeta Jr. - 1/8 or 1/16 saiyan
Goku Jr. - 1/16 saiyan

but yeah he shouldn't have been able or vegeta for that matter they should have been able to transform into super saiyans due to the fact that they are not 1/2 blood saiyans whis the requirement to transform

AshfanGirl20
30th January 2008, 5:51 AM
Can I join this? Gohans my favorite D.B.Z character.
I like D.B.Z more than GT much better I'd say at least.

latios reborn
30th January 2008, 7:12 AM
i would like to say yes but 1. i don't even know if i can and 2. there is something missing please check the first page.

Mikaruge84
30th January 2008, 8:33 PM
"It's over 9000"
HI I want to join and I claim Krillin.

Skull13
31st January 2008, 11:28 AM
Anyone have any other topics they want to ask?

Here's one that I have.

Who do you consider the best DBZ/GT/OG villain of all time?

[AceAussie]
1st February 2008, 12:41 AM
I think that topic was the first topic in the club and a load of people said Frieza

Heres a Topic
Who do you consider the best Hero in the DB/Z/GT series?

Also what does OG stand for?

~Majin Vegeta

Skull13
1st February 2008, 9:32 AM
;7498175']I think that topic was the first topic in the club and a load of people said Frieza

Heres a Topic
Who do you consider the best Hero in the DB/Z/GT series?

Also what does OG stand for?

~Majin Vegeta

My mistake. As for the best hero, I'd say the answer is obviously Goku.

As for OG, it stands for the original Dragonball series. It was a term that I heard used on TV before.

[AceAussie]
1st February 2008, 11:30 AM
I guess i don't watch enough TV then :S

In my Opinion the best Hero is Vegeta/Gohan/Future Trunks

But i guess the real 'Hero' would be Goku as he just does everything he can to better the universe.

~Majin Vegeta

Mephisto
3rd February 2008, 11:41 AM
Best Hero? I would say teen Gohan!

~Kid Buu

latios reborn
3rd February 2008, 1:43 PM
Vegeta after Goku went off and sure Vegeta still wanted to prove himself to himself but he still had good intentions especially in the dragon saga

~SSJ4 Gogeta

~-Overheat-~
4th February 2008, 10:53 AM
Goku imo is obviously the best hero....

~Vegeta

latios reborn
4th February 2008, 2:29 PM
well yeah obviously he was made out th be the hero

~SS4 Gogeta

Chris
4th February 2008, 10:18 PM
oooh general Tao he was also in Legacy of Goku 2 i think well cyborg tao

~SSJ4 Gogeta
*cringe* He was no General. His relation to the Red Ribbon Army was strictly nothing more than being a hired assassin. I have absolutely no idea where the dub got the idea that Tao Pai Pai was somehow in the RR Army.

;7498175']Who do you consider the best Hero in the DB/Z/GT series?
Believe it or not, it all boils down to two characters. Obviously Goku being the first. But who's the second?

Mr. Satan

That's right. I said it. Why? Because if it wasn't for him, everyone on Earth aside from Goku's friends would have ignored his pleas to give him their energy to use the Genki Dama against Majin Boo. If Cell hadn't made the bold claim that he defeated Cell all those years ago, the entire universe would be effectively screwed. And his claim of being the one fighting Boo was not out of arrogance like before. This time he was angry at how the people of Earth would not help in a dire time and HAD to find a way to get them to help.

latios reborn
4th February 2008, 11:36 PM
yeah for soem reason i remember him from one of the games and it was general..

and i can't believe that i am going to say this but that "hero" did actually help out at times especially with Buu

Skull13
5th February 2008, 10:27 AM
*cringe* He was no General. His relation to the Red Ribbon Army was strictly nothing more than being a hired assassin. I have absolutely no idea where the dub got the idea that Tao Pai Pai was somehow in the RR Army.

Believe it or not, it all boils down to two characters. Obviously Goku being the first. But who's the second?

Mr. Satan

That's right. I said it. Why? Because if it wasn't for him, everyone on Earth aside from Goku's friends would have ignored his pleas to give him their energy to use the Genki Dama against Majin Boo. If Cell hadn't made the bold claim that he defeated Cell all those years ago, the entire universe would be effectively screwed. And his claim of being the one fighting Boo was not out of arrogance like before. This time he was angry at how the people of Earth would not help in a dire time and HAD to find a way to get them to help.

Mr. Satan? You mean Hercule?

latios reborn
5th February 2008, 11:18 AM
he's one in the same

Chris
5th February 2008, 3:04 PM
How I hate the dub... :(

latios reborn
6th February 2008, 4:49 AM
and why's that?

~-Overheat-~
8th February 2008, 6:16 AM
Hercule's full name is Hercule Satan, no dub names or anything....

New topic comin soon....

MetagrossMasta
8th February 2008, 8:59 AM
"IT"S OVER 9000!!!!!"

Hey I would like to join too

I have no clue who has been clamed so if he is still not taken I would like SSJ4 Vegeta and if he is taken I have a couple other choices:

1) Bardock (if anyone has seen his movie then the know why)<---had he lived he would be a super sayjin
2) Tapion
3) and last would have to be SSJ Trunks

Erus Black Mage
8th February 2008, 1:56 PM
Hercule was better than FUNi's previous name for him.

Mr. Savage

Chris
8th February 2008, 7:18 PM
Hercule's full name is Hercule Satan, no dub names or anything....

New topic comin soon....
Hercule IS the dub name. He was only known as Mr. Satan in Japan. It was the dub that added Hercule.

Hercule was better than FUNi's previous name for him.

Mr. Savage
Mr. Savage was a name used by a toy company. Not FUNi.

MetagrossMasta
8th February 2008, 11:08 PM
has anyone ever thought of this.....MR. Popo is Gods deffender so does that make Mr. Popo > God??? o.O

latios reborn
9th February 2008, 1:01 AM
for ythe most part he was Mr.Satan with the occasional Hercule

~-Overheat-~
11th February 2008, 11:26 AM
New Topic:

In the DBZ games, did you always get lucky with one character, even if hes sucky, and still use him?

Yes for me! Kid Trunks! I dunno why but i just took him once( in tenkaichi 2) when i never unlocked any characters.

I always won with him, You dont know how many Omega Shenrons, Legendary SSJ Brolies and SSJ4 Gogetas i defeated with him.....

latios reborn
11th February 2008, 11:53 AM
I tend to use Goten in the tournaments and i do actually do well mostly for his size i guess and being a short SS it bodes well.

~-Overheat-~
11th February 2008, 12:34 PM
With Kid Trunks, i think maybe its his attacks, im not sure.

latios reborn
11th February 2008, 12:43 PM
I don't know i only use Trunks during the Buu saga first and he didn't last long Goten always did the job with no need for Piccalo

~-Overheat-~
14th February 2008, 1:00 PM
Any more?

10char

latios reborn
14th February 2008, 1:05 PM
I tend to use SS2 Vegeta on the rare occassion.

~-Overheat-~
14th February 2008, 1:11 PM
New Topic:

Do you think Frieza should have been the final villain?

Ofcourse! And Vegeta could have beaten him....oh how i'd love that moment!

latios reborn
15th February 2008, 6:06 AM
Do you think Frieza should have been the final villain?

I think that they should have had a bigger battle in the GT saga with say Vegeta taking on Frieza and Goku in kid SS form take on Cell and have made it longer instead of Goku playing around with them and then ending it. cold have been it's own little saga of say 2 episodes.

crobatman
15th February 2008, 6:18 AM
Its Over 9000?

Of course, I'll join! Is this for just Dragonball Z, or the whole franchise?
I just watched every episode over the internet. Now, I am watching GT. I hate GT...
I would like to claim.... Majin Buu!

~-Overheat-~
15th February 2008, 6:22 AM
Its Over 9000?

Of course, I'll join! Is this for just Dragonball Z, or the whole franchise?
I just watched every episode over the internet. Now, I am watching GT. I hate GT...
I would like to claim.... Majin Buu!

Sure crobatman!

YYes! you can talk about DB and DBGT too!

Also no need about the signatures, you can give them if you want to....

~Vegeta

latios reborn
15th February 2008, 6:32 AM
you know i still don't get why people hate GT so much I'll admit that i didn't like it when they went and unted down the Blackstar balls but one Goku Went SS4 and took on Baby it became alright. and the movie was better than a couple of DBZ movies.

crobatman
15th February 2008, 6:40 AM
I wish Gohan was still powerful after fighting cell and buu. He was LAME in GT. GT could have focused less on Goku. It's alright, but dragonball and dragonballz were so much better compared to GT.

latios reborn
15th February 2008, 7:04 AM
I didn't get into Dragonball much and only ever seen the Cell and Buu saga fully, have first half of frieza saga waiting for second half so i can see the full thing. eah i guess even though Gohan wasn't really going to be that much of a fighter after Goku died mainly thanks to Chi-Chi. they all picked up on how Gohan seemed weaker in the World Tournament saga. and GT didn't really revolve around Goku until he was the only one left standing to take on Baby.

Chris
17th February 2008, 7:07 AM
for ythe most part he was Mr.Satan with the occasional Hercule
In the edited dub, he was only known as Hercule. In the unedited dub, he was Hercule Satan. However, this matters not as the original character's name is only Mr. Satan.

you know i still don't get why people hate GT so much I'll admit that i didn't like it when they went and unted down the Blackstar balls but one Goku Went SS4 and took on Baby it became alright. and the movie was better than a couple of DBZ movies.
That was no movie. That was just a TV special in Japan. And I beg to differ. There were plenty of DB and DBZ movies that were better. The TV special was basically us seeing Gohan trying to stop being such a crybaby again, only replace Gohan with Goku Jr.

I wish Gohan was still powerful after fighting cell and buu. He was LAME in GT. GT could have focused less on Goku. It's alright, but dragonball and dragonballz were so much better compared to GT.
You missed the point during the Cell Games, didn't you? Gohan had no desire to be a fighter like Goku. Gohan wanted to be a scholar.

latios reborn
17th February 2008, 7:30 AM
yeah i said a couple not all. even though i have only seen like 3 DB movies and i found (can't remember it's name) the one where Bulma was kidnapped and they had to go to some castle rather crap to be honest.

as for DBZ the only movies i didn't like were Tree of might and i actually didn't like wrath of the dragon i found that quite well boring. and here it was released as a movie.

Erus Black Mage
17th February 2008, 9:16 AM
Tree of Might was awesome.

Even if it did end with the ol' SPIRIT BOMB GO cop-out.

crobatman
17th February 2008, 2:10 PM
Anyway, let's start a new topic.

What is your favorite episode out of the whole series?
My favorite has nothing to do with fighting. Mine is the Driver's License episode where Picollo and Goku race eachother. It was hillarious.

~-Overheat-~
20th February 2008, 4:36 PM
I dont remember the episodces actually...have to watch them again ^_^;

I liked it when Frieza said " But you're just a_____________monkey" to Goku.

I hope everyone knows what " _______________" stands for >_>

Yes it happened!

latios reborn
21st February 2008, 7:12 AM
yeah i remember that when i borrowed the season from a friend.

but i think my favourite (yeah it's kinda sad i know) but i liked it when Goku first went Super Saiyan. i don't know why or what it was but it just seemed really good.

that and when Gogeta toyed with Omega

~-Overheat-~
21st February 2008, 3:12 PM
There was this scene in youtube long ago. I think it was maybe one of the shenrons. he tricked Gogeta SSJ4( i think) into eating a dragonball that was hilarious! The quotes were:

(whatever) Shenron: Eat it!
Gogeta SSJ4: You eat it
(whatever) Shenron:You eat it first!
Gogeta SSJ4: How can you eat it if i already eat it?
(whatever) Shenron: You eat it first....then i'll timetravel and then ill eat it
Gogeta SSJ4: *tries to eat*.....*chokes*

I think that was it....i dont think it was Gogeta SSJ4 but it was a SSJ4

latios reborn
21st February 2008, 10:08 PM
he eats the 4 star ball but that's because he wanted to do what omega do and then in turn give nova positive energy.

~-Overheat-~
22nd February 2008, 6:56 AM
New Topic:

Budokai Tenkaichi 2/3 better than Budokai 3. Yay or Nay?

Yay for me! Even Budokai tenkaichi 2 completely outclasses Budokai 3 in every way. And where do i start with Budokai Tenkaichi 3!

crobatman
22nd February 2008, 6:59 AM
I agree, I just wish I could play one of those game on the xbox 360 though...

latios reborn
23rd February 2008, 2:45 AM
i'm going to get budokai 3 on Wii this week

Sharingan
23rd February 2008, 5:03 AM
" Its Over 9000"

Can I Join

I'm a big fan DBZ ... i saw every ep and movie

i just got Dragonballz budokai tenkaich 3 4 days ago and i like the way they put the storys together

latios reborn
23rd February 2008, 7:44 AM
you have to claim a carachter first

~-Overheat-~
23rd February 2008, 9:03 AM
you have to claim a carachter first

Good o'l co-owner lol

Sure you can join...but claim a character first.

Also since lack of activity Mephisto has been brought down to member

which means space for another co-owner!

latios reborn
23rd February 2008, 9:10 AM
let the begging begin! :D

Sharingan
23rd February 2008, 8:46 PM
" Its Over 9000"

Can I Join

I'm a big fan DBZ ... i saw every ep and movie

i just got Dragonballz budokai tenkaich 3 4 days ago and i like the way they put the storys together

Can i claim Bardock??

latios reborn
24th February 2008, 1:07 AM
yeah you can claim Bardock

Sharingan
24th February 2008, 2:03 AM
Budokai Tenkaichi 2/3 better than Budokai 3. Yay or Nay?

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is way better then Budokai 3 .... the story lines are better , and they have better finishers moves ....

that what i think

latios reborn
24th February 2008, 2:08 AM
what platform are you all playing it on?

Sharingan
24th February 2008, 9:20 PM
I play it for PS2 .... because they didn't have anymore for xbox 360

latios reborn
24th February 2008, 9:46 PM
ah ok i'm going to get it on Wii with the motion controls and the mimicing of moves like the kamehameha is going to be fun.

Santa Claus 11
24th February 2008, 9:56 PM
I'll join! Can I claim ss2 gohan?

latios reborn
24th February 2008, 11:17 PM
no you can't, you forgot one thing so come back and try again

Sharingan
25th February 2008, 3:42 AM
ah ok i'm going to get it on Wii with the motion controls and the mimicing of moves like the kamehameha is going to be fun.

i was going to get it for wii ... but it cost more so i got it for ps2 lol ................... but i wanna play it for wii

latios reborn
25th February 2008, 4:01 AM
hopefully on wednesday i should have it but won't be able to play it ubntil thurs afternoon :(

~-Overheat-~
25th February 2008, 1:25 PM
Wii is hard to control....PS2 is way easier imo

@Sharingan:You've been added on the member list along with your claim Bardock.

@SantaClaus11: Rule Breakers are Giving Us a Headache
Do Us a Favour
READ DA DAMN RULES!!!!!1111

Nice way to advertise the forums lol

Ammagon09
25th February 2008, 2:54 PM
Its OVER 9000!!!!!

Can I claim Vegeta w/ mustache? lol

Sharingan
26th February 2008, 3:19 AM
Wii is hard to control....PS2 is way easier imo

@Sharingan:You've been added on the member list along with your claim Bardock.

@SantaClaus11: Rule Breakers are Giving Us a Headache
Do Us a Favour
READ DA DAMN RULES!!!!!1111

Nice way to advertise the forums lol

wii controls are hard lol .... i play it at my friend ....

Ammagon09- i think you mean GT Vegeta

latios reborn
26th February 2008, 4:12 AM
I just want to mimic the moves then just give it up

buster123
26th February 2008, 11:21 AM
its over 9000!!!!!!!
lol and can i join

i claim goku from gt

thanks

Skull13
26th February 2008, 12:12 PM
Sorry that I haven't been active around the club. Recently, I haven't been feeling too well.

Anyway, I'm surprised at the playing style for the Wii in DBZ BT 2 & 3. In fact, I believe there's three of them.

Wii Remote & Nunchuk
Classic Controller
Gamecube Controller

Although, I still enjoy playing both games on the Wii.

latios reborn
26th February 2008, 11:26 PM
yeah same with BT2 in 2 i used the nunchuck and remote (welcome back by the way) but i heard that this time around they implmented the motion controls to mimic the moves this time which i think will be fun.

so buster123 you want kid Goku from GT?

Sharingan
26th February 2008, 11:30 PM
yeah same with BT2 in 2 i used the nunchuck and remote (welcome back by the way) but i heard that this time around they implmented the motion controls to mimic the moves this time which i think will be fun.

so buster123 you want kid Goku from GT?

yeah wii control are fun to use but sometime i get mad when i punch and it does a ki blast

latios reborn
26th February 2008, 11:59 PM
is this in BT3?

Mr.Palkia_7389
27th February 2008, 6:56 AM
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

can I join?

I claim Final form Cell he is the best bad guy ever.

Sharingan
27th February 2008, 3:01 PM
is this in BT3?

No ... Im talking about BT2

latios reborn
28th February 2008, 1:27 AM
really? i never had the problem at all

Sharingan
28th February 2008, 5:37 PM
really? i never had the problem at all

i had .... it was my first time playing that game for wii

ssj4 vegito
29th February 2008, 2:29 AM
it's over 9000!!!!

oohhh can i join?

i claim piccolo!

latios reborn
29th February 2008, 3:58 AM
wasn't the energy blasts set to a button? so then just must have hit the button but then again i assume the PAL and NTSC version were a bit different.

and yeah providing no one has claimed Piccolo (can't remember)

buster123
29th February 2008, 6:49 AM
yeah kid goku from gt

i have budokai tenkaichi 2 on wii n energy blasts are set to B (pal version) i find the controls pretty easy n definately fun

latios reborn
29th February 2008, 7:15 AM
yeah kid goku from gt

i have budokai tenkaichi 2 on wii n energy blasts are set to B (pal version) i find the controls pretty easy n definately fun

yeah same with me

~-Overheat-~
29th February 2008, 9:53 AM
Wow Members!

You all can join!

ssj4vegito: i expected you to take SSJ4 Vegito considering thats you username? Its alright still....if you want to claim Piccolo...

buster123
29th February 2008, 11:35 AM
yeah same with me

what are your favourite characters to use i like using super sayain gogeta because he has 2 of my favourite moves final flash and kamehameha. There fun to perform on wii

Sharingan
29th February 2008, 8:31 PM
i don't know what was the control setting .....all i know it was getting me mad lol

ssj4 vegito
29th February 2008, 10:06 PM
Wow Members!

You all can join!

ssj4vegito: i expected you to take SSJ4 Vegito considering thats you username? Its alright still....if you want to claim Piccolo...

ssj4 vegetto? no. saiya-jins are overrated.XD

latios reborn
1st March 2008, 2:53 AM
the super saiyans are not over rated they are cool especially Vegeta when he get's angry.
and on Budokai i used SS4 Gogeta and SS/Super Vegeta with the occasional SS3 Goku, and Goten as he held his own better than kid trunks i found

[AceAussie]
1st March 2008, 4:42 AM
In the Wii version of BT2 i used Majin Vegeta the most, His the best. IMO

I've been watching a whole lot of DBZ anime lately.
It's cool lol.

I saw the Manga in store yesterday but saw no reason to purchase it as i have seen it all.
So i got Naruto instead.

latios reborn
1st March 2008, 4:46 AM
I've only seen the Dragonball Manga and have 3 copies, I would like to getsome DBZ and even GT if avaliable.

I also still want to get season 3 of DBZ which in turn is the Frezia Saga.

Kanashima
1st March 2008, 5:51 AM
ITS OVER 9000!

Can I join, because I claim Janemba!

~-Overheat-~
1st March 2008, 9:18 AM
More Members!!!

Any new topic suggestions?

Power of Fire
1st March 2008, 9:43 AM
IT'S OVER 9000!

Ooooooooooh A DBZ club One my interests!!

I will Claim SS3 Goku

latios reborn
1st March 2008, 10:27 AM
here's one. What do you think of the online DB game?

Sharingan
2nd March 2008, 7:50 AM
here's one. What do you think of the online DB game?

never try one ... so can't say anything about it

buster123
3rd March 2008, 8:48 AM
ive never tried it either. also the widescreen edition of the android saga is available for download at www.dbz-media.nl they just uploaded the last ep[isode recently i thought a few of u might be interested

[AceAussie]
3rd March 2008, 10:10 AM
I've only seen the Dragonball Manga and have 3 copies, I would like to getsome DBZ and even GT if avaliable.

I also still want to get season 3 of DBZ which in turn is the Frezia Saga.

GT was never turned into a Manga.

I want to get Seasons 1-4 as i really want to increase my DVD collection.

I have a topic-ish
Why not make a DBZ-Triva sort of thing
As one member makes a questions and the first to answer it gets a point, If no one answers it in 24 hours the questioner get a point and the right to ask a new question, The First to ten would be crown king of DB/Z/GT knowledge or something.

latios reborn
3rd March 2008, 11:51 PM
Yeah that could work for a while.

And i should mention that the online DB game isn't even out yet I think.

Hopefully in a couople of hours i am going to have season 3 which is the rest of the freiza saga, which i seem to like especially when Goku goes SS for the first time.

Mr.Palkia_7389
4th March 2008, 6:26 AM
well I know this really isn't the topic but overheat or co-owners why not make a banner for the club? like advertisement so more people will go ' oh hey a DBZ club I might join'. and something not to big, something like The Starter Pokemon Club in latios reborns sig

you dont have to do it, its only a sugestion.

I got a little thing at the bottom of my sig ^_^

latios reborn
6th March 2008, 12:46 AM
Yeah that's a good idea, or it will be as soon as we find somone that can do those kind of userbars.

Mr.Palkia_7389
6th March 2008, 6:05 AM
thank you ^_^

latios reborn
7th March 2008, 2:00 AM
That's alright :D now just have to get owner approval and see what goes on from there but yeah i'm all for it

~-Overheat-~
7th March 2008, 5:38 AM
I was thinking of the banner thingy...but i dont know how to make one ^_^" ^_^; :redface:

@Power Of Fire: Cool! My Pair! Course you can!

New Topic: Make your Own DBZ move!

Power of Fire
7th March 2008, 7:15 AM
New Topic: Make your Own DBZ move!

Super Ultimate UBER Kamehameha!!

latios reborn
7th March 2008, 7:22 AM
The kameodisc.

[AceAussie]
7th March 2008, 10:57 AM
Infanite Flash
Or
Piercing Death

~-Overheat-~
7th March 2008, 5:28 PM
Final Flash Kamehameha anyone?

Also

Death Bomb

evil equivalent to Spirit Bomb but when the user takes energy, the plants( which gave energy) die, the sea dries out, mountains collapse etc

Users:

Frieza Full power Final Form
Perfect Cell Perfect Form
Majin Buu ( pure evil)
Kid Buu
Super Buu

@latios reborn: Remember that topic about Tao Pai Pai? Well...he is a general like you said! To prove it, play BT2 the first battle of Majin Buu saga or just unlock him.

latios reborn
8th March 2008, 12:16 AM
I knew he was!! As yeah I have done that already and I think he was in legacy of Goku 2also.

~-Overheat-~
8th March 2008, 11:21 AM
Atomic Bomb

Halo Fissure

KO Cannon

latios reborn
10th March 2008, 1:50 AM
Must be time for a new topic i think

~-Overheat-~
11th March 2008, 12:51 PM
Yeah....club's dying!

Create your own character!

(dont have to give much details...)

Fissure

Hair:Blue
Eyes:Blue
Race: Saiyan

Attacks:

Fissure Slash
Cool Rush

Ultimate Attack:

Final Fissure

Fissure SSJ

Hair:Blonde
Eyes:Green

Attacks:

Earthquake
Full Power Energy Volley

Ultimate Attack:

Instant Transmission Fissure

Fissure SSJ2

Hair: Bluish Blonde
Eyes: Indigo

Attacks:

Halo Fissure
Aerial Fissure(Unblockable and can hit ground)

Ultimate Attack:

Atom Splitter

Power of Fire
11th March 2008, 12:58 PM
Vymptor

Race: Alien
Skin colour: Orange
Features; Armoured like chest and shoulder pads

Moves; venom blast, Vymptor crush

Super Vymptor

Race; Alien
Skin colour; Goldish brown
Features; armoured body, Muscles more visible

Moves; Venom bomb

Wizvymptor

Race; Mega alien
Skin colour; Blackish red
Features; Horns, Armour, Wings

Move; Wiz bomb, Vymptor cannon

Home planet; Vympton

Cplender
11th March 2008, 5:54 PM
hey i wanna join the DBZ club!
I wanna be Cpt. Ginyu because of his awesome dance and his cool ability to change into other people

lets get on with the subject:

Name: King Kodata
Race: King Kai race, only adult
skin colour: blue
Special ability: can make a spirit bomb in less than 5 sec

~ Cpt. Ginyu

latios reborn
12th March 2008, 2:26 AM
yeah umm dude I think you're forgetting something.

~-Overheat-~
12th March 2008, 11:39 AM
hey i wanna join the DBZ club!
I wanna be Cpt. Ginyu because of his awesome dance and his cool ability to change into other people

lets get on with the subject:

Name: King Kodata
Race: King Kai race, only adult
skin colour: blue
Special ability: can make a spirit bomb in less than 5 sec

~ Cpt. Ginyu

Hi, have you read our front page, its awesome go check it out!

Cplender
12th March 2008, 5:49 PM
Hi, have you read our front page, its awesome go check it out!

ok, i read it a second time
what did i miss?

latios reborn
13th March 2008, 1:19 AM
Have a look at the Rules and tell us what number 5 says.

Cplender
13th March 2008, 6:54 PM
ahum: " Its Over 9000" "My scouter must be broken!"

latios reborn
14th March 2008, 6:59 AM
That's better but not up to me

Erus Black Mage
15th March 2008, 6:49 AM
Does it have to be a made up character or can it be something from another franchise?

latios reborn
15th March 2008, 9:02 AM
I say as long as it has a hint of DB then go for it

~-Overheat-~
15th March 2008, 11:27 AM
Golin(YES, Goku third son)

Hair:Black
Eyes:Blue

Attacks:

Kamehameha
Masenko

Ultimate Attack:

Chocolate Beam

Power of Fire
15th March 2008, 11:33 AM
Berdoza

Race; Saiyan, Alien
Hair; Violet
Move; Galactc Cannon, Cosmic blast

Ultimate move; Dark hole

Bobota (Berdoza's Brother)

Race; Saiyan, Alien
Hair; Maroon
Move; Oceanic wave, Harpoon twister

Ultimate move; Whirlpool

Berbota (Fusion of Berdoza and Bobota)

Hair colour; Magenta red
Moves; Air twist, Comet bomb

ultimate move; Super galactic, Harpoon twister

~-Overheat-~
16th March 2008, 11:32 AM
Frieza (Ultra Armour form)

Speed triples
Attack Triples
Defense doubles

Death Beam
Death Ball

Ultimate Attack:

KO Cannon (takes time but instant KO)

Strategy to use it: Frieza uses Psychokinesis( kind of ability) to paralyze opponet and KO Cannons him to death.

latios reborn
20th March 2008, 1:50 AM
Time for something new topic wise so..

The MMO going to play?

~-Overheat-~
20th March 2008, 3:12 PM
MMO?

Sorry, never heard of it:redface:

latios reborn
20th March 2008, 10:13 PM
The World of warcraft type of game

Darkeus
21st March 2008, 1:53 AM
Its Over 9000

May I join?
I claim Super Kid Buu (the form after Kid Buu absorbed one of the Kaioshins).

~Super Kid Buu

latios reborn
21st March 2008, 2:17 AM
well everything seems to be in order, as long as no one else has claimed super kid buu (which i don't think they have) then yep

~-Overheat-~
21st March 2008, 4:45 AM
@Darkeus: Welcome to the club!

@latios reborn: Isnt it Dragonball Online?

latios reborn
21st March 2008, 8:46 AM
Yeah. i was stating it's like wow but better as dragonball.

it's also set 200 years into the future and I think trunks might be about in his/hers (if you remember that Bulma built it) time machine.

~-Overheat-~
24th March 2008, 11:16 AM
New Topic:

Create your own Fantasy Fusions!

Videl plus Gohan

Vihan!

Power of Fire
24th March 2008, 11:26 AM
Fusions huh?

Trunks+Vegeta= Trugeta

Gohan+Goku= Kuhan

Goten+Kid trunks (Through Potara (SP??))= Trotens

Mr.Palkia_7389
24th March 2008, 11:58 AM
would buu absorptions count as well seeing how his cloths change?

If so Buu absorb hurcule Buu with an afro LOL

Darkeus
25th March 2008, 1:50 AM
Hercule + Piccolo = Herccolo
Buu + Freeza = Buu (with Freeza appearances)

~Super Kid Buu

Mephisto
25th March 2008, 1:54 AM
Great Sayiaman+Great Sayiawoman= Great Sayiagay!!!

~Kid Buu~

Power of Fire
25th March 2008, 7:05 AM
Great Sayiaman+Great Sayiawoman= Great Sayiagay!!!

~Kid Buu~

LOL That's a good one

~-Overheat-~
25th March 2008, 11:39 AM
Buu plus Frieza

Buurieza!

Power of Fire
25th March 2008, 11:51 AM
Krillin+Goku= Gokin

Android 17+ Android 18+ Android 16+ Android 19+ Android 20+ Android 14+Android13+Android 15+Super Android 17= Android Mega Kill!!

Skull13
25th March 2008, 1:18 PM
Sorry that I haven't been active in the last few weeks, but college has been taking up a lot of my time. Hopefully by next week, things should calm down for me. Just came by to let you know that I was still alive.

Darkeus
25th March 2008, 10:17 PM
Cell + Vegeta = Cellgeta.

~Super Kid Buu

latios reborn
26th March 2008, 12:58 AM
Goku and Roshi Roshu

niedude
26th March 2008, 3:07 AM
DBZ fan club?

I am so in!

Teen Gohan for me plz!

Ups forgot something...

ITS OVER 9000!

*breaks scouter*

latios reborn
26th March 2008, 3:37 AM
Well you could if you see page 1 first dude and try again ;)

Edit yep that better but not sure if someone already has teen Gohan.

Darkeus
27th March 2008, 1:29 AM
Gohan + Krillin = Krillhan
Babidi + Hercule = Babicule

latios reborn
27th March 2008, 4:14 AM
You know what I think we need a topic where we discuss stuff now then the club might stay afloat better.

~-Overheat-~
27th March 2008, 11:40 AM
You can check who has who by checking the spoiler tags.

Mr.Palkia_7389
29th March 2008, 8:48 AM
hey power of fire has been banned...........
wonder why

[AceAussie]
29th March 2008, 10:43 AM
Whats going on?

I've got nothing new to report DBZ wise.

~Majin Vegeta

latios reborn
30th March 2008, 2:40 AM
No me either nothing has happened really. Except I'm on the hunt for some more Manga.

~-Overheat-~
30th March 2008, 11:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Undying%20hatred%20of%20all%2 0saiyans&search=Search&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&spell=1

Cool fanfics

latios reborn
3rd April 2008, 2:45 AM
http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Info/MangaGuide/

if interested in the Manga. (wich reminds me i still want to get the cell saga on dvd)

~-Overheat-~
3rd April 2008, 4:21 PM
http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Info/MangaGuide/

if interested in the Manga. (wich reminds me i still want to get the cell saga on dvd)

I joined their forum and have made almost 200 posts there. Its a good forum, but not as many memebers as Serebii. There only about 7-10 cool guys whom you will see most. Rest are newbies who dont know much about DBZ and are inactive. My username there is Chariking, my old serebii username.

Also check out their picture gallery if you want cool DBZ pics. I'm posting some.

C:\Documents and Settings\Ayman\My Documents\My Pictures\DBZ

There are many cool others.

latios reborn
4th April 2008, 1:43 AM
Yeah I will eventually just reading through all the manga summeries.

~-Overheat-~
4th April 2008, 10:58 AM
Excellent redubs, i lol whenever i see them. They are swear free. But still very very funny

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=DBZ+redubs+Retroxity&search_type=

Retroxity has many other good DBZ redubs with the same voices and everything but somehow, they didnt show up in this search......

The good ones:

Vegeta vs. the Haxorz
Pokeball Z
Trunks is the expert

latios reborn
6th April 2008, 3:13 AM
What is the best fight in your opinion in DBZ/GT

time for a topic.

and might i sau that BT3 is one of the harder budokai's in a while. (especially on Wii)

Darkeus
6th April 2008, 5:42 AM
Definitely the fight with Freeza vs. Goku.

latios reborn
6th April 2008, 6:11 AM
I actually liked Gohan Vs. Cell

~-Overheat-~
6th April 2008, 12:40 PM
Majin Vegeta vs. Goku.

Rivalry involved, Vegeta finally returned to his badass personality.

It was also an epic and even fight throughout.

latios reborn
6th April 2008, 12:54 PM
Yeah that one was good also withthe battle of the super saiyans.

pokemon_maniac
6th April 2008, 1:08 PM
Its Over 9000

well can we still join??
if we can please make me: android 18!!

latios reborn
6th April 2008, 1:50 PM
uh I believe so, (in other words yes)

~-Overheat-~
7th April 2008, 11:39 AM
Great! *adds*

I also think Cell vs. Gohan as pretty good. Not to mention the Frieza fight.....

Oh and Darkeus, you need to change your character since Mephisto already has Kid Buu and i dunno the difference between Kid Buu and Super Kid Buu. If hes inactive for 2 more months, you can be Kid Buu

niedude
7th April 2008, 3:18 PM
I edited its over 9000 to my last post, but aparently it was missed since I didn't get another answer besides lastiosreborns', at least I think it was him.

So... its OVER 9000!!

*breaks scouter*

I'd like to be teen gohan, the best character evah.

~-Overheat-~
7th April 2008, 5:39 PM
I think i added you b4.

I'm mentioning Darkeus for the second time this day...Happy Birthday!

latios reborn
8th April 2008, 1:48 AM
I edited its over 9000 to my last post, but aparently it was missed since I didn't get another answer besides lastiosreborns', at least I think it was him.

So... its OVER 9000!!

*breaks scouter*

I'd like to be teen gohan, the best character evah.

what not good enough for you??? ;)

and you did add niedude.

I think in the end all the final Battles between Goku and who ever are the best in DBZ.

Sure the Baby one was ok. and the final battle agains omega shenron was well great just didn't like how it ended with one huge spirit bomb.

~-Overheat-~
9th April 2008, 12:45 PM
New topic: Estimate the character's ages

These are the post namek ages

Goku: 24
Vegeta: 28
Bulma: 28
Gohan:6
Krillin:24
Chi-Chi:24

Frieza: a lot...100?(they age really slow)

pokemon_maniac
9th April 2008, 3:05 PM
its over 9000

lemme see, the age of the characters at the starting of dbz could be:

goku: 25
gohan 5 1/5
vegeta: bout 30
krillin: probably same as goku
bulma: 28
chichi: 23-24
piccolo: in his 20s
kami : quite old
freiza: intermediate (have no clue)

probably these are or were the main characters so ive given info bout them only.

niedude
9th April 2008, 5:58 PM
I seriously dfunno the ages, I know that goku started DB with 13 years, or was it eleven? Anyway, it threw me for a loop!

I know Gohans ages though!

Raditz saga: 4 years old
Vegeta saga: Five years old
Frieza saga: same age.
Android saga: 8 years old
Cell saga: 9 years old (thanks to the hyperbolic time chamber)
Buu saga: 16 years old

GT: I seriously don't want to know.

latios reborn
10th April 2008, 1:39 AM
Goku in DB was 14. or so he thought.. (helps with the Manga)
Gohan in Saiyan saga was 4 1/2.
So I also think Chi-Chi is a couple of year younger, Bulma in DB wsa 16.

That's all I know.

~-Overheat-~
10th April 2008, 5:12 PM
Arent Chi-Chi and Goku same age? They look so....

latios reborn
11th April 2008, 12:59 AM
she looks younger to me.

oh ang Gohan in the start of the Buu or world tornament saga is 16

Mr.Palkia_7389
11th April 2008, 11:30 AM
lol how old is master roshi?

and dont you think he would be dead?
in king piccolo saga in dragonball he said he didn't drink from the fountain of youth....

niedude
11th April 2008, 6:37 PM
she looks younger to me.

oh ang Gohan in the start of the Buu or world tornament saga is 16

You're right, seven years passed, that was a type xD

lol how old is master roshi?

and dont you think he would be dead?
in king piccolo saga in dragonball he said he didn't drink from the fountain of youth....

In the start of DB Korin told goku that the last man to climb the tower was Rochi, over 300 years ago (or maybe 200, don't remember exactly)

Mephisto
11th April 2008, 8:15 PM
Ok, let's start:

Goku: in GT around 50 (I mean, he has a grand-daughter!)
Vegeta: same as Goku
Trunks: around 25-30
Goten: same as Trunks
Krillin: 50
Chi Chi: 45?
Master Roshi: only God knows.. (this man forgot to die!)

latios reborn
12th April 2008, 2:41 AM
Roshi is or was ment to be immortal I read somewhere, or just slow in aging.

Yeah because he has a grand daughter doesn't mean he has to be old. as Saiyans do age slower.

~-Overheat-~
12th April 2008, 8:36 AM
Goku doesnt look any different from Saiyan saga till Kid Buu saga......

Is that how slowly Saiyans age?

latios reborn
12th April 2008, 10:21 AM
Yeah basically. They will always look the same unless they cut their hair make changes themselves,

Mephisto
12th April 2008, 11:47 AM
Yeah basically. They will always look the same unless they cut their hair make changes themselves,

That's actually pretty ufair!

*Highlanders stands in a corner waiting to greet his cousin*

Is Highlander a Sayian???

niedude
12th April 2008, 3:46 PM
Goku doesnt look any different from Saiyan saga till Kid Buu saga......

Is that how slowly Saiyans age?

Don't forget he died twice and spent a total 8 years without aging at all

latios reborn
13th April 2008, 2:47 AM
Yeah but what that was for a few years. Vegeta pretty much stayed the same except cutting his hair shorter, same with Gohan and Goten

~-Overheat-~
15th April 2008, 11:55 AM
Vegeta isnt the same with short hair.....

niedude
15th April 2008, 3:29 PM
Vegeta isnt the same with short hair.....

Totally agreed, and I am sooo happy they got rid of his mustache before showing it too often *pictures Baby with mustache* YUCK!

New topic:

Which was stronger: Vegeta's ascended form Final Flash or SSJ2 Gohan's Super Kamehameha?

Whoever answers final flash is a total DBZ n00b, seriously. The net is filled with ppl who say vegeta was stronger, just because they like him better...

First of al, Gohan was supposed to be the strongest character ever, period. Before the buu saga came along and started raping almost every single character the creator totally wanted to end in the cell one, this has been stated before.
Second, Gohan's normal kamehameha did more damage to Cell when his Kamehameha and cell's "clashed" *I say clashed loosely* than the final flash itself!!!

~-Overheat-~
15th April 2008, 4:24 PM
Gohan's Super Kamehameha beat Cell
Final Flash could have beaten Cell

I go with Gohan, final flash was cooler though

niedude
15th April 2008, 6:17 PM
I'd also like to mention something else.
Gohan had to fight Cell when he was super perfect, way more powerful than when vegeta attacked him as perfect. And The Kamehameha Gohan did, he onlyused one hand! Imagine final flash with one hand!

Yes, the Z fighters helped gohan beat him, but that was only needed because Gohan had lost all hope of winning witrh one arm (since he broke the other one defending Vegeta from a blow that would have killed the full blooded saiyan).

So, Gohan FTW! =D

latios reborn
16th April 2008, 1:22 AM
I said pretty much not was....

and Gohan was cooler..

ssj4 vegito
17th April 2008, 2:34 AM
Alrighty. New topic.
What are your top five favorite fights?

Mine are:
5.z senshi vs. the ginyu special corps
4.Piccolo vs. #17
3.Son Goku vs. Freeza
2.ssj2 Goku vs. majin Vegeta
1.Goku vs. perfect Cell

latios reborn
19th April 2008, 2:50 AM
Yeah uh already had a fight topic...

~-Overheat-~
21st April 2008, 6:10 PM
What kind of topic should we have? A discussion one isnt working, lets attract more members by a create your own character topic!

VEGETA'S SECOND SON!!!111

Vegetue: yeah, Vegeta decided to name it after himself. He also gave him a Saiyan name like Goku's is Kakarot.

Saiyan name-Cue: Cucumber lol. He is really cute(when hes a kid) also, hence it could be used as "Cute".

Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Light

He looks upon Trunks as a "tutor". Trunks trains him and teaches him attacks like Burning Attack and Finish Buster.

Personality: Playful and curious

ATTACKS OH YEAH:

Full Power Energy Volley: luvs to use this attack.

Delta Combination: Uses this often

Super Explosive Wave: His one's really cool. The pose is like Super Gogeta's Super Explosive Wave. dosent even let his opponents use attacks like High Speed Rush or something.

Finish Buster: His Ultimate. It looks like a Spirit Bomb.

Big Bang: His other ultimate equally strong! Uses with one hand.

Attacks in Training:

Burning Attack

Note: Dont have to give much details. Provide name, looks and moves and also personality.

latios reborn
5th May 2008, 6:41 AM
Was Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. Reincarnations of the originals?

I ask as they can go SS2.

on another note hope this isn't a too long away bump.

niedude
5th May 2008, 8:56 PM
Was Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. Reincarnations of the originals?

I ask as they can go SS2.

on another note hope this isn't a too long away bump.

They did no0t go SSJ2, if you think they do because of the lighting aura then you're wrong since ever since the buu saga a normal sayian can create lightning, and almost always does the first seconds on transformation

crobatman
6th May 2008, 6:14 AM
Why doesn't master roshi know how to fly?

~mystical dreams~
6th May 2008, 7:09 AM
It's over 9000!

Can I join? I love DBZ.

I claim Mirai Trunks.

niedude
6th May 2008, 7:36 PM
Why doesn't master roshi know how to fly?

The crane school knew flight, the turtle school did not.

Basically, all the good things were in the crane school, including how to launch glwoing beamy things from your fingertips!

crobatman
6th May 2008, 7:39 PM
ah, that explains it. Well, the Turtles get the Kamehameha at least. Did i spell that right?

niedude
6th May 2008, 7:56 PM
ah, that explains it. Well, the Turtles get the Kamehameha at least. Did i spell that right?

You did.

And suposedly the turtle has conections with Korin, hence why the old man gave goku the flying nimbus.

Wonder why he never taught them that super muscle enlarging tecnique...

*coughsteroidscough*

crobatman
6th May 2008, 9:00 PM
It is like the pokemon move Bulk Up. LOL!

youssef20138
7th May 2008, 12:25 AM
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!
Can I join, please?
I call Vegito as my bishie (Since Teen Gohan is already taken)

latios reborn
7th May 2008, 1:57 AM
The 2 that asked can join.

Oh didn't they the hair and the aura did look like it was SS2. oh well well really in turn the saiyan blood would have been bugger all so it's amazing that they could go super saiyan in the first place.

youssef20138
8th May 2008, 10:13 AM
I was really suprised when Goten turned super. I was even more shocked when I found out that Chi-Chi caused it. Maybe it's a genetic thing.

niedude
8th May 2008, 3:46 PM
I was really suprised when Goten turned super. I was even more shocked when I found out that Chi-Chi caused it. Maybe it's a genetic thing.

I come up with a theory.
When Future Trunks and Gohan were born their parents did not reach the super sayian state.
But kid Trunks and Goten had their dads reach ssj at least when they were, shall I say fecundated?
Anyway, that and the mixed blood power up could cause the super sayian transformation to be extra easy.

latios reborn
11th May 2008, 4:50 AM
Yeah they did I think..
as everything happend up til Goku dieing of the heart virus.

MrIsidro
11th May 2008, 10:52 AM
I sure wanna join this club just because i still like DBZ. Watched it everyday when i was 13 (that''s allready 5 years ago!). Together with a friend i've got a own Dutch DBZ forum , I've got a few DBZ games like Budokai 2,3 / Tenkaichi 1,2,3 / DS: Goku Densetsu :D

[AceAussie]
11th May 2008, 3:46 PM
I come up with a theory.
When Future Trunks and Gohan were born their parents did not reach the super sayian state.
But kid Trunks and Goten had their dads reach ssj at least when they were, shall I say fecundated?
Anyway, that and the mixed blood power up could cause the super sayian transformation to be extra easy.

Your Theory is Flaw as both future Trunks and kid trunks are the same being, The only reason kid trunks turned SS at a young age was because Vegeta was determined to make his child stronger than Gohan.

Also regarding your discussion about Gohans Kamehameha against cell and Vegeta's final Flash against Cell it's quite obvious that Vegeta's attack was much weaker as gohan had a much larger power difference but lets say they were both at the same level Final Flash is by far the more powerful technique.

Akira Toryama wanted to End DBZ after the Frieza fight as the tyrant of the universe was finally dead the galaxy was at peace, Cell and Buu were just add ons.

Also My Top 5 favourite Fights
1) Majin Vegeta V.S. Fat Buu
2) Vegeta V.S. Second Stage and Perfect Cell
3) Gohan V.S. Cell
4) Goku V.S. Frieza
5) Vegeta/Goku/Gohan/Krillin V.S. Ginyu Force
Trunks V.S. Frieza just missed out here U_U'

Also I've noticed that Vegeta is the only main DBZ character to not have a signature battle technique :S

Finally
I got seasons 1-3 of the remastered collection and Volumes 1-3 of the DBZ Manga.

niedude
11th May 2008, 4:23 PM
;7988453']Your Theory is Flaw as both future Trunks and kid trunks are the same being, The only reason kid trunks turned SS at a young age was because Vegeta was determined to make his child stronger than Gohan.

Also regarding your discussion about Gohans Kamehameha against cell and Vegeta's final Flash against Cell it's quite obvious that Vegeta's attack was much weaker as gohan had a much larger power difference but lets say they were both at the same level Final Flash is by far the more powerful technique.

Akira Toryama wanted to End DBZ after the Frieza fight as the tyrant of the universe was finally dead the galaxy was at peace, Cell and Buu were just add ons.

Also My Top 5 favourite Fights
1) Majin Vegeta V.S. Fat Buu
2) Vegeta V.S. Second Stage and Perfect Cell
3) Gohan V.S. Cell
4) Goku V.S. Frieza
5) Vegeta/Goku/Gohan/Krillin V.S. Ginyu Force
Trunks V.S. Frieza just missed out here U_U'

Also I've noticed that Vegeta is the only main DBZ character to not have a signature battle technique :S

Finally
I got seasons 1-3 of the remastered collection and Volumes 1-3 of the DBZ Manga.

I will ingore everything since my dad wants the PC right now, I'll answer it later ok?

So I will just ask what do you mean by veget nothaving a signature battle tecnique?

If you mean attacks, he has the unique Galick Gun, Big Bang Attack, Final Flash, All of those attacks as Majin Vegeta, they go on... He is the one with the most of them =S

[AceAussie]
11th May 2008, 4:29 PM
I will ingore everything since my dad wants the PC right now, I'll answer it later ok?

So I will just ask what do you mean by veget nothaving a signature battle tecnique?

If you mean attacks, he has the unique Galick Gun, Big Bang Attack, Final Flash, All of those attacks as Majin Vegeta, they go on... He is the one with the most of them =S

I wouldn't say so.
The Galick gun was forgotten after the Vegeta Saga basically Big Bang din't last much either and Final Flast was barely used at all.
In contrast to what Goku, Goten, Piccollo and Gohan have
Goku and Goten have Kamehameha
While gohan has that and Masenko
Piccolo has Special Beam Cannon
I have never seen Vegeta use those three moves throughout the entire DBZ lifespan, GT's another story.

niedude
11th May 2008, 11:28 PM
;7988742']I wouldn't say so.
The Galick gun was forgotten after the Vegeta Saga basically Big Bang din't last much either and Final Flast was barely used at all.
In contrast to what Goku, Goten, Piccollo and Gohan have
Goku and Goten have Kamehameha
While gohan has that and Masenko
Piccolo has Special Beam Cannon
I have never seen Vegeta use those three moves throughout the entire DBZ lifespan, GT's another story.

Seriously?

How many times was the masenko used? Less than 10 times throught out the whole DBZ, counting both Gohan and Piccolo.
Vegeta had 3 signature beams, stop wynning.

latios reborn
12th May 2008, 2:25 AM
Vegeta used the attacks during DBZ I'm sure it was during the Buu saga. (big bang and final flash)

And person requesting to join can do so.