PDA

View Full Version : The New Star Trek Club

BrawlMaster
16th January 2008, 10:25 PM
Welcome to the New Star Trek Club. I am Captain Darthgroudon of the Starship USS Enterprise. Before you can become a member of the crew, you must read and understand the directives of Starfleet Command. There you will find the secret code to join.

Directives
1.Follow all rules put in place by Serebii
2.No Flamming, Spamming, cursing, ect.
3.All members must be constantly active. If you fail to comply you will be "phased out" of the club.
4. Have fun

Discipline
1. If you break any directives, you will recieve a warning.
2. The next time you will be banned for 24 hours
3. If you continue to break rules, I will Phase you out of this club, permanently.
4. If you come back, you will be reported to Starfleet and possibly banned from Serebii.

Secret Code
"What are Tribbles?"

Positions

Captain
Darthgroudon

First Officer
Palkia1

Chief Medical Officer

Chief of Engineering
Imperator Venit

Mods can:
1.Give Warnings and strikes
2.Ban Members
3.Propose topics

This club is not totally dedicated to Star Trek, you can talk about Nintendo games and systems as well. You can also speak of current events such as the 2008 Presidential election. You are also permitted to speak of upcoming movies such as Star Trek XI, Ironman, Cloverfield, Dark Knight, and the Incredible Hulk. So, sit back, relax and enjoy this "5 year mission, to explore starnge new worlds. To seek out new life, and new civilizations. To boldly go where no man has gone before!"- William Shatner "Star Trek-The Original Series"

palkia1
17th January 2008, 2:51 AM
Can i please join. I have been a fan of Star Trek for around six years. I don't quite understand the secret code in the directives though. Is it "phase out"?

BrawlMaster
17th January 2008, 12:41 PM
Welcome to the crew, Palkia1. Would you like to be a mod for the club?

palkia1
17th January 2008, 12:43 PM
Yeah sure, i would like to be a mod. Are we going to have a topic or wait for new members

BrawlMaster
17th January 2008, 12:47 PM
I think we'll wait. I changed the secret code. And I added some stuff to the first post so get familiar with your jobs. You will the first officer, like Mr. Spock from the Original Trek.

BrawlMaster
18th January 2008, 7:45 PM
The new Enterprise has been revealed. Also, the new teaser trailer has been revealed with Cloverfield. You can see it on Youtube or search in google "official Star Trek 11 teaser trailer". Live Long and Prosper.

BrawlMaster
25th January 2008, 3:50 AM
This is Captain Darthgroudon. I am issuing an immediate evacuation of the Enterprise as we have come under attack by Borg and Klingon vessels. We are no match for them. So, to save our lives, I am evacuating the ship and I plan to destroy the Enterprise. Don't worry, they'll build a new one. Good night and good luck.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Computer, this is Captain Darthgroudon. Prepare to activate self destruct sequence after these codes. Destruct sequence 1, code 1-1A

palkia1
27th January 2008, 4:48 AM
Computer this is First officer, Palkia1. Prepare to verify self destruct sequence 2 code. Destruct sequence 2, code 1 1A-2B.

BrawlMaster
27th January 2008, 7:29 PM
Computer, this is captain Darthgroudon of the USS Enterprise. Prepare to verify self destruct sequence 3 code. Destruct sequence 3 code 1B 2B 3.

Computer: Desrtuct sequence engaged. Waiting for final destruct sequence code for 72 hour countdown.

Computer, This is Captain Darthgroudon of the USS Enterprise. Prepare to verify final desrtuct sequence code. 000 Destruct 0.

Imperator_Venit
28th January 2008, 2:20 AM
Hullo Captain DarthGroudon...;)

What are Tribbles?

May I join? :P

I'm not the biggest Star Trek fan...but as you know, I'm a huge fan of Science Fiction...so...yeah...

Oh and...could you PLEASE check your PMs? :P

BrawlMaster
28th January 2008, 4:51 AM
Wait, sp you want to join, at this critical hour?! Sure, I guess that's okay. I'm going to PM my first officer and tell them the good news!

Computer, this is Captain Darthgroudon of the USS Enterprise. prepare to abort self destruct sequence. Code 1 2 3 Continuity. Abort self destruct.

Computer:Self destruct sequence aborted and disengaged.

Welcome to the crew, Mr. Imperator. Would you like to be my chief medical officer or my chief of engineering?

Imperator_Venit
28th January 2008, 10:49 AM
lol...Choices...choices...

I think I'd like to be...Chief of...engineering! :D

Thanks. ;)

Why were you initiating self destruct, Captain DarthGroudon? :P

BrawlMaster
28th January 2008, 12:45 PM
lol...Choices...choices...

I think I'd like to be...Chief of...engineering! :D

Thanks. ;)

Why were you initiating self destruct, Captain DarthGroudon? :P Since there were only 2 members, I decided that I was gonna delete this thread but, since you joined, I decided to deactivate the destruct sequence. I'll add you to the first post.

palkia1
28th January 2008, 1:17 PM
Yay, we have a new member. First Officer, Palkia1 is very happy. What is our first topic or activity or what about the club going to be

BrawlMaster
28th January 2008, 5:14 PM
Well, I think that we should talk about what ever we like. Perhaps SSBB, or talk about Star Trek XI.

palkia1
29th January 2008, 3:49 AM
Well, i don't know if i'll see the new Star Trek movie. I never really got into the original series. Only Next Gen, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise. I never saw the original six movies but the four after that were awesome.

How about we make a topic?

What is your favourite Star Trek series?

Mine would probably have to be Voyager. I loved the Delta Quadrant storyline, the characters (especially Seven of Nine and the Doctor). The aliens were good as was the comeback of the Borg. Overall a wonderful series. Deep Space Nine is a very close second. Then Next Gen is third, Enterprise is fourth as i've only seen a little bit of it. It costs 180 dollars over here just to buy one season. I don't have that kind of money. Original Series would have to be my least favourite, to be honest

BrawlMaster
29th January 2008, 1:15 PM
y favorite series was the Original Trek. Just watching the cornyness of the 60's cracks me up but, there was some good acting going on back then. How Leonard Nimoy (Spock) was always so serious was just amazing. I also liked the the Next Generation. That was the first Star Trek series I ever watched because I remember my dad wasalways watching when I was a kid.

palkia1
29th January 2008, 1:42 PM
y favorite series was the Original Trek. Just watching the cornyness of the 60's cracks me up but, there was some good acting going on back then. How Leonard Nimoy (Spock) was always so serious was just amazing. I also liked the the Next Generation. That was the first Star Trek series I ever watched because I remember my dad wasalways watching when I was a kid.

That's how i got into it too. My Dad had next gen and watched it quite often. The first full episode i saw was the Voyager one with Amelia Aerhart that was on TV. After that i watched next gen and just loved star trek ever since

BrawlMaster
29th January 2008, 5:17 PM
I wonder where Imperator is. I need him to increase warp speed to factor 10 so that we can leave the Neutral zone and Romulan space!

BrawlMaster
28th February 2008, 7:03 PM
Bad news trekkies. The release date for Star Trek XI has been moved from Dec 25 2008 to May 8 2009! CURSE YOU WRITERS STRIKE!!!!!!!!!! That is all.

BrawlMaster
10th March 2008, 4:41 PM
Woot! SSBB is out and i butted in line to get my copy! Yay for butting line and getting copies of games 2 minutes before the time of release! That is all. Oh there is a vessel on the scanners dead ahead. I think its those pesky Klingons and Romulans again.