PDA

View Full Version : Serebii.net Update: Monday: Smash News, Manga BIOs & Ep Guide

SerebiiBot
21st January 2008, 12:20 PM
Serebii.net has just updated with this:

- 21-01-2008- 10:11 GMT / 05:11 EST - Serebii Busy Busy
The WiFi Battling & Trading Chatroom is booming so now its even easier to find people in real-time to battle or trade, and not forgetting the Normal Chatroom for the discussion of ...

More... (http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml)

Jonouchi
21st January 2008, 6:35 PM
Although I have known about these for several months, it has been discovered that in one of the trailers for the upcoming Smash Bros Brawl on the Japanese Wii.com site, that two characters are confirmed.

You mean the several months when there wasn't even a hint of them being confirmed? =)

Serebii
21st January 2008, 7:18 PM
Indeed

In fact most of the Lucario rumblings came from people seeing my vague hints over in places :p

Remember, the characters have been set in stone for a year now

Korobooshi Kojiro
21st January 2008, 7:20 PM
Eh, Lucario and Jigglypuff always seemed like shoo-ins, so not too surprising.

but I don't doubt Joe probably knew atleast Pokemon-related stuff.

aipom1234
22nd January 2008, 12:53 AM
how ou know about lucario and jigglypuff??

may white
22nd January 2008, 1:17 AM
I Luv Lucario

Djcs410319
22nd January 2008, 2:50 AM
Serebii, does the fact that "a character's" icon is not visible mean that "a character" is definitely not playable?

~Water Lucario~
22nd January 2008, 7:54 AM
If you know things about Brawl why not gradually release info discreetly on your site?

You did with D/P and you didn't get in trouble till you released all the names in one large clump.

I want the Animal Crossing Villager to be playable... hint hint. ;D

how ou know about lucario and jigglypuff??
That is an intelligent question, obviously someone is revealing information to him, if the person was to reveal their identity they could be sued by Nintendo.

Tyrannotaur
22nd January 2008, 8:47 AM
I love that Lucario and Jigglypuff are confirmed.

I just wish we knew what's become of Mewtwo. I understand that Joe doesn't want to get in trouble with Nintendo, so he will be refraining from releasing anything until it has been released elsewhere.

It's nice to have the Confirmation here too.

~-Overheat-~
22nd January 2008, 1:14 PM
I never read the manga and thought Yellow was a boy :P

~Water Lucario~
22nd January 2008, 11:12 PM
Either Mewtwo will play a role in the SSE hence being non playable or he is a secret character.

On a different Brawl note, apparently in the SSE you need to fight Spiritomb in Luigi's Mansion to save Luigi since King Boo trapped him in a painting. This was revealed by the person who took a photo of the "Brawl disk" and apparently owns the Japanese version already.

-Summer-
24th January 2008, 12:41 AM
I bet Lucario will sort of be the Mewtwo replacement, meaning that its attacks will be simmular to Mewtwo's attacks. PS: I cant wait for this game!!!