PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Bowl IV

~Yankovic_Owns~
26th January 2008, 10:01 PM
You're probably going to be shocked by this, but....

Animal Planet hosts its own show, titled Puppy Bowl, every year on the same day as the Super Bowl. It basically involves puppies running around in a mini-sized stadium, doing normal, every-day puppy stuff. What's really crazy is that it lasts for 3 HOURS STRAIGHT!!

I watched it last year and it was soooooo cute :)

Brettt
26th January 2008, 10:40 PM
Cool, I'll watch it just so my family can't watch Superbowl >=D

MidnightTheMightyena
26th January 2008, 10:42 PM
Aww! I've seen this before and I like watching it! *Dunno why* The puppies are so cute. Kitty half-time is awsome too ^^ ;262;

Kakumei
26th January 2008, 11:00 PM
If I watch, can I root on them to get into little puppy dog fights?

Kidding, sounds cute, though... But definitely not something I would watch for THREE STRAIGHT HOURS. o_o

~Yankovic_Owns~
27th January 2008, 1:47 AM
I love that Waterbowl Cam they have set up in the floor. If they put it up on the market, I'd actually buy it! I, for one, find it neat at the thought of sneaking up on my dogs while they're gulping down water XD

mewfan1
1st February 2008, 6:43 PM
I would probably only be able to watch it for 10 minutes, then I'll get bored. THREE HOURS? You have got to be kidding me.

Ugobama
1st February 2008, 11:11 PM
That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my whole life.

''So...who do you think's gonna win?''

''The Lab."

''...Huh?''

Cain Nightroad
2nd February 2008, 1:35 AM
Sounds nice, but I wouldn't watch it for three hours straight. It might be better if they had wild animals, but then there would be fights and PeTA would be involved. *shudders* I'll probably watch a bit of it. Still have to root for the Patriots during the SB, though.

Sk@rmory288
3rd February 2008, 8:45 AM
Just hope Micheal VIck's associates doesn't show up or anything to find some new recruits, lol.