PDA

View Full Version : Serebii.net Update: Tuesday: Brawl Stuff

SerebiiBot
29th January 2008, 8:20 PM
Serebii.net has just updated with this:

- 29-01-2008- 18:44 GMT / 13:44 EST - Serebii Busy Busy. Will try and get a full update up tomorrow
The WiFi Battling & Trading Chatroom is booming so now its even easier to find people in real-time to battle or trade, and not forgetting ...

More... (http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml)

Voice of Reason
29th January 2008, 8:39 PM
Isn't it convenient that Joe updates with this information right after it comes out, like he knew it all along?

I find Joe's credibility lacking. It is a combination of this as well as other claims proven false over time that has made me feel this way, such as:

- Gardevoir not being in the game (it is)
- Every Poké Ball Pokémon from Melee returning as Poké Ball Pokémon in Brawl (Charizard?)

If you really do know all about Brawl, why not tell us about some stages or characters that haven't been leaked elsewhere?

Serebii
29th January 2008, 8:47 PM
erm...please provide evidence of me saying Gardevoir is not in the game as I have NEVER EVER said that

Charizard is an exception, an anomaly...it may be in it still, I dont actually know...it is possible really

Cipher 2008
29th January 2008, 8:53 PM
Just because Charizard's playable doesn't mean it isn't a Poké Ball Pokémon. This isn't like a legendary Pokémon or anything. Hey, guess what, more than one Charizard can exist in the same timespace WITHOUT the world blowing up in our faces.

Voice of Reason
29th January 2008, 9:00 PM
Just because Charizard's playable doesn't mean it isn't a Poké Ball Pokémon. This isn't like a legendary Pokémon or anything. Hey, guess what, more than one Charizard can exist in the same timespace WITHOUT the world blowing up in our faces.

Has Pikachu ever been a Poké ball Pokémon? What about Pichu? Jigglypuff? It's true I can't rule out the possibility, but it is very improbable.

Joe, I have a source who claims to have spoken to you about Gardevoir being in Brawl after seeing it in a demo. He claims that you told him that it was definitely not in the game.

Serebii
29th January 2008, 9:07 PM
That person is lying then as I have never said that