PDA

View Full Version : The Reiji Club

taitofan
9th February 2008, 2:58 AM
~The Reiji Club~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/taitofan/Pokemon/The%20Reiji%20Club/253.jpg

Welcome boys and girls, to the Reiji Club! Reiji--the Pokemon breeder from Tobari City, owner of many badges, and of course, Shinji's (Paul's) big brother. Like Shinji's looks but not his attitude? Lucky for you, Reiji fits the bill!

Rules:
1. This is discussion for Reiji, and only Reiji. Talking about Shinji is okay, but only if it's in relation to his brother. Just talking about Shinji is SPAM and will get you a big fat warning.
2. There are bound to be spoilers here. Please be aware of this and don't join if you don't like them. I'd hate for the club to be nothing but one big spoiler tag.
3. The subject of shipping is bound to come up. No bashing anyone on their shipping preferences or you will get a warning.
4. No bashing anyone for any reason for that matter. That goes for characters and members. We value other's opinions here.
5. If you have a problem with the way I'm running things, please PM me, don't complain here. That would be SPAM after all.
6. All fanart must have a link to the artist's site for credit. Nothing sexually explicit please, as that's against forum rules. Same goes for fanfiction. If you made it, make sure you say so.
7. When asking to join, please give at least three reasons why you like Reiji. I don't care what they are, I just want to know you've read this.
8. Breaking these rules will probably be a strike whether I said so or not, so do follow them, alright? Same rule here as in baseball--three strikes and you're out (aka, I report you and let the mods deal with you).
9. If anyone at any time want to make a topic, have at it. Just make sure to bold it so we all know it's a topic. Don't feel shy about answering old topics from before you joined, or re-asking old topics from a while ago. Discussion and interaction are what makes a club after all!
10. Rules may be added as I see fit. I'll inform you all if I add anything.

Members:
1. taitofan (owner)
2. Sweet May
3. Phoenix Fire
4. Cyber Cyclone
5. Hyourinmaru
6. Buraddo_Aipom
7. Avegaille
8. absoluteSoul
9. Medea
10. Mimori Kiryu
11. Hoshika
12. AshfanGirl20
13. Treecko Girl
14. Fofa

I might look for a co-owner later...we'll see. Please don't ask though. And hopefully, I'll never need a banned list.

Banners: (Donations welcome; DO NOT HOTLINK, but feel free to use anything here; all are SPPf sig guideline approved)

by taitofan:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/taitofan/Pokemon/The%20Reiji%20Club/reiji1.jpgxhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/taitofan/Pokemon/The%20Reiji%20Club/reiji2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/taitofan/Pokemon/The%20Reiji%20Club/reiji3.jpg

Club Album (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v233/taitofan/Pokemon/The%20Reiji%20Club/)-Contains banners, buttons, screenshots, and more!

Now, the very first topic to get the discussion started... (I'll answer it later)

Did Reiji fit the impression you had of him when you first heard Shinji had a brother? Were you glad you were right/wrong?

Sweet May
10th February 2008, 12:11 AM
SIGN ME UP!

Reiji's a pretty cool person. It was pretty shocking news when I first heard of him because for his brother Shinji to be related to him = really twisted. XD; Though Reiji sort of looks like a hybrid of Shinji/Shigeru to me. I like his hair cuz it looks so shiny. :X I'm glad he's appearing more cuz there needs to be more information learned about him. Ah well... am I in?

Phoenix Fire
10th February 2008, 12:25 AM
^ SIGN ME UP TOO!
Reiji is a nice guy. When I first found out Shinji was going to get an older brother I was omfg! I thought he was going to be just like him and I was no he should have a completly different personality! And there he was just the way I wanted. So basically I like Reiji because 1) He's Shinji's older brother so that instantly gives him a great reputation between fans. 2) Like Sweet May said his hair really does look nice 3) He's a really nice character and...that makes the fans sorta get interested in him because he is so different from his brother. I think I've said enough I'll answer the topic when I actually know If I'm in or not.
PF

taitofan
10th February 2008, 12:36 AM
You're both in! *adds you both* Kay, time to answer my own question. X3

Did Reiji fit the impression you had of him when you first heard Shinji had a brother? Were you glad you were right/wrong?
I wasn't sure if he'd be a psycho like his brother or the total opposite, but I was really hoping he'd be nice...so I was really glad my wish was granted! One jerk in the family was enough for me thanks. *likes Shinji, but likes Reiji more*

And I agree 100%--I'm so glad he's in the next three epis! Hopefully we'll find out more about his relationship with his brother, maybe learn about his badges/symbols... And he seems like a character who will pop up again later. Family members tend to get special treatment.

And I third that he has great hair. =3

Phoenix Fire
10th February 2008, 12:45 AM
^ Thank you very much!
He did. I didn't want him to be completly like Paul because that would be weird. And besides if Reiji has a completely different personality than Shinji then that makes the idea of them being related a whole lot more interesting. Although.....I was hoping he would have Shinji's eyes...I like squinty eyes [/nothinginteresting]
PF

Cyber Cyclone
10th February 2008, 12:50 AM
ooh ooh ooh I would absolutly loooooooooooooove to join!!!!!!!Reiji is my second fav character now (after Brock).I will not give 3 reasons I like him I'm going to double it and give 6!
1)He is Pauls/Sinji's brother and I always thought Paul was cool but really wished he had a better attitude that of like Reiji's
2)He is a Pokemon Breeder and ever since Brock I have loved brreders they are sooooo nice always
3)like said before me his hair is nice and shiny which looks really good
4)he has got all the badges and fronteir badges that we know of which is just awsome!!!
5)his pokemon are just really cool and powerful
6)he is just plain great!
so am I in?

Hyourinmaru
10th February 2008, 12:53 AM
REIIIJIIII 8D

I like Reiji for alot of reasons 8D I like how he's one of the only trainers we see who's on Satoshi's level (who isn't a Gym Leader or higher), I like how he's such a contrast to Shinji (and how he might be the reason Shinji's such an ***), I like his Pokemon (Well, just xD), I like how incredibly sexy he is, and I like how I keep getting mental images of him crossing over with PW 8D;

Yes, actually. I thought that his big brother would be really, really nice. Because I can't really see Shinji coming from a whole family of douches; I like to imagine him as the 'black sheep' (Or, Reiji could be the odd one out; that'd make for some interesting background information, there 8D). I'm very glad I was right. Because Reiji is so awesome this way =D

taitofan
10th February 2008, 1:04 AM
@Phoenix Fire: You're welcome. ^.^

@Cyber Cyclone: More reasons are always welcome. X3 And Reiji's my second fave character now too! Right after Saturn. =3

@Suzu: Yay, you're here! I was hoping you would! I'm still glad I'm not the only one who got PW thoughts at his name. XD I can't really see Shinji coming from a whole family of douches <- Yes, my thoughts exactly. I'm still hoping for a certain emotionless jerk to be their dad, so I wouldn't mind if Reiji's the only nice one. *is stubborn and doesn't want to give up her theory yet*

You're all in! Thanks everyone for following the rules so far~

Cyber Cyclone
10th February 2008, 2:46 AM
thanks and cool we have something in commen ^^
I was glad I was right coz in most anime they get this really mean jerk and bring up a nice family member to explain why they are the way they are so yeah I was glad I was right......for once lol.

Walcott
10th February 2008, 2:55 AM
^^^SING ME UP AS WELL^^^
I love Reiji! He is so much cooler than Shinji(Paul) and he's soo nice! He has got to be the coolest relative of any character in Pokemon! I think that he is a much better breeder than Brock and he's got some awsome Pokemon. When I saw the Episode of D&P with Paul, I thought that he was an awsome trainer, but I think his brother, now, is even greater. I have to agree with Hyourinmaru; he is one of the only trainers like Satoshi!

I thought that he would be a less like Paul and more like Ash & the gang, and I was kind of right. He is baisically the total oppostie of Paul, and he even looks like he would be a lot nicer too! I'm glad that I was wrong(haha-sorta) and that he is almost totally different!

taitofan
10th February 2008, 3:06 AM
@Cyber Cyclone: You're welcome, and yes we do! Reiji is just too cool not to jump right through the ranks. X3 He's certainly my favorite of the good guys.

@Buraddo_Aipom: You're in! I totally agree that he's the coolest relative we've met that wasn't part of the twerps. *adores Masato* And I'd be willing to bet that Shinji's reason for being such a dink has to do with Reiji, at least partially... Though I'm sure we'll all be brainstorming those things in the coming weeks. =3

Oh, and if anyone at any time want to make a topic, have at it. Just make sure to bold it so we all know it's a topic, kay? I want as much interaction between members as we can manage. You don't have to wait for me to ask. I'll add this to the rules, since it slipped my mind before. XD;

Cyber Cyclone
10th February 2008, 3:20 AM
ok I will start a topic
Reiji,If You Could Cange Anything About Him Would You?If Yes What Would You Change?
I wouldn't chacnge anything about him really ecept maby how he dresses to a little more casuall other than the aprin all the time.

Walcott
10th February 2008, 3:23 AM
And I'd be willing to bet that Shinji's reason for being such a dink has to do with Reiji, at least partially... Though I'm sure we'll all be brainstorming those things in the coming weeks. =3

Haha, yea. Shinji probably became jealous of everyone adoring Reiji, and not noticing him!

Phoenix Fire
10th February 2008, 3:26 AM
Reiji, If You Could Cange Anything About Him Would You? If Yes What Would You Change?
Nothing, except the clothing and the eyes.

taitofan
10th February 2008, 3:33 AM
Haha, yea. Shinji probably became jealous of everyone adoring Reiji, and not noticing him!
I fully agree. I bet at some point Shinji found that trying to be as good as Reiji didn't work, so he decided the tough love approach would work better, plus set him apart. Reiji must think his baby brother is silly. ;3

Reiji, If You Could Change Anything About Him Would You? If Yes What Would You Change?
Hmm... Actually, I like his coral pink shirt and apron combo, so not that. X3 As far as we've seen him so far, nothing. If he never knocks some sense into Shinji, than that, but I'm hoping that'll come later on. Or a flashback of him already trying. Something. But as far as his personality so far, his physical looks, and his voice, I think he's perfect as is~

Hyourinmaru
10th February 2008, 6:12 AM
Reiji, If You Could Change Anything About Him Would You? If Yes What Would You Change?
Hmm...I like him as he is :3 I guess just...moar screentime? 8D

I'm also agreeing with everyone on the 'Shinji is a douche because he's been living in Reiji's shadow' theory. That's looking like the most obvious choice at the moment xD

Avegaille
10th February 2008, 1:07 PM
Alicia made me interested in Reiji (and his pink shirt attracted me ;x ), so I wanna join... Also the fact that he's a breeder, older and hotter than Paul... and more attractive... and he's going to be on my list of favorite guys... And, he's nicer... >D so can I join? xD;;

Too many short reasons eh?

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1543/101xg0.jpg

I'd love to download the episode he's in... but that won't happen until tomorrow... XD And I shall abuse VirtaulDub... @_@;;;

taitofan
10th February 2008, 1:58 PM
Short reasons are still reasons~ You're in Avie! *cheers for being influential* Oh, and if anyone is wondering, I'm Alicia. You can call me that or taitofan; I really don't mind either one.

Heh, that pic...I'm not surprised it has a shipping name already. XD; Hell, Reiji already has three named ships, with people scouting for names of at least two more. You know a character is popular when the shippers go crazy after only one epi. X3 ...And I'll take a moment to brag and say I officially submitted the first Reiji ship to the list--Connectshipping (Reiji x Saturn). ^.^v

Ah, you all might note that I put up a few banners in the first post. I made em last night, and anyone can use them. Plus, I'll take any donations if anyone wants to make their own.

Avegaille
10th February 2008, 10:27 PM
Short reasons are still reasons~ You're in Avie! *cheers for being influential* Oh, and if anyone is wondering, I'm Alicia. You can call me that or taitofan; I really don't mind either one.

Heh, that pic...I'm not surprised it has a shipping name already. XD; Hell, Reiji already has three named ships, with people scouting for names of at least two more. You know a character is popular when the shippers go crazy after only one epi. X3 ...And I'll take a moment to brag and say I officially submitted the first Reiji ship to the list--Connectshipping (Reiji x Saturn). ^.^v

Whee, thanks Alicia... 8D And oh Reiji needs to be paired up with Zoey... *shot* Haha, nah, but I did found a perfect guy for her, and that would be Reiji, even if it's a never-met... 8D Whee... >D

Yes, I did... 8D I thought he would be the opposite of Shinji, and oh wow, he was... so I'm glad that somehow came true... xD;;

His green apron... I like the pink shirt ktnx... XD I dunno, if he was wearing a jacket of some sort and he only wears his apron when actually taking care of Pokemon, that would be full of wins... 8D

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4181/084rp2.jpg

taitofan
10th February 2008, 10:43 PM
Whee, thanks Alicia... 8D And oh Reiji needs to be paired up with Zoey... *shot* Haha, nah, but I did found a perfect guy for her, and that would be Reiji, even if it's a never-met... 8D Whee... >D
No prob Avie~ Though I must argue that he needs to be paired with Saturn! *shot as well* Though Shinji/Satoshi/Hikari are all looking like good choices too. X3

We now have a club album (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v233/taitofan/Pokemon/The%20Reiji%20Club/) that I'll put any image contributions to the club in. I'll put any banners/buttons/icons in there, even fanart if you'd like. I'll put in the former unless you ask me not to, but the latter I'll ask permission for. I plan to make a folder of Japanese fanart later like I did for the old Harley fanclub too.

Right now I have 135 screenshots from Lucario! Pulse Bomb of Anger! (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v233/taitofan/Pokemon/The%20Reiji%20Club/Lucario%20Pulse%20Bomb%20of%20Anger/?start=all) that anyone can use for any reasons, so long as you don't hotlink. If you're not aware of how I screencap, just know that I go through frame by frame for cool shots. =3 I plan to do this with all of his appearances. *is glad the anime recycles so much animation*

*looks for her fave one*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/taitofan/Pokemon/The%20Reiji%20Club/Lucario%20Pulse%20Bomb%20of%20Anger/dp66reiji100.jpg
His expression is made of win and good. <3

Avegaille
10th February 2008, 11:05 PM
No prob Avie~ Though I must argue that he needs to be paired with Saturn! *shot as well* Though Shinji/Satoshi/Hikari are all looking like good choices too. X3

We now have a club album (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v233/taitofan/Pokemon/The%20Reiji%20Club/) that I'll put any image contributions to the club in. I'll put any banners/buttons/icons in there, even fanart if you'd like. I'll put in the former unless you ask me not to, but the latter I'll ask permission for. I plan to make a folder of Japanese fanart later like I did for the old Harley fanclub too.

Right now I have 135 screenshots from Lucario! Pulse Bomb of Anger! (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v233/taitofan/Pokemon/The%20Reiji%20Club/Lucario%20Pulse%20Bomb%20of%20Anger/?start=all) that anyone can use for any reasons, so long as you don't hotlink. If you're not aware of how I screencap, just know that I go through frame by frame for cool shots. =3 I plan to do this with all of his appearances. *is glad the anime recycles so much animation*

xD;; Yeah, do you think ReijixSatoshi, ReijixHikari has been named? 8D

And whee, I'm going to draw him soon, but for now, going to have a healthy dose of Reiji pics from your album for reference... ;D Damn Alicia, you got there some good screenies... did you abuse VirtualDUb for it? xD;;;

And question of some sort (or topic xD;; ) : What would like Reiji to be aside from being a Pokemon Breeder? (and yes, it can be anything, even if it's not Pokemon related)

I shall... answer later... *shot*

taitofan
10th February 2008, 11:17 PM
ReijixSatoshi is Librashipping, and ReijixHikari is still being discussed. So far there's Connect, Libra, Eva, and Altruistic. He's getting some good names!

Whee~ Avie drawings~ <3 And nope, I use Windows Movie Maker. It's really very quick and easy to use. I found this out while capping DWD epis. But I'm glad you like them! I definitely make sure to cap the next three epis ASAP.

What would like Reiji to be aside from being a Pokemon Breeder?
A Ginga Dan admin to be with Saturn. *shot* Just joking! Jeez, no need to get violent... Um, well (here comes a typical taito-esque answer), he could be a coordinator! Breeders make good coordinators as we know, plus they need to be strong, which we know he is. That'd be cool. =3 He has some good pokemon for appeals too. *admits that she'd like 99% of characters to be coordinators*

Hyourinmaru
11th February 2008, 5:38 AM
Eee, what's Altruisticshipping? 8D

So far with Reiji 'ships, I've been liking Evashipping and Connectshipping (It's all your fault too, Alicia >p). Librashipping also looks kinda cool 8D (For some reason, I am completely unable to come up with 'ships of my own for Reiji...ReijixTakeshi? 8D;)

I'm almost 99% certain that once my birthday rolls around (complete with a shiny new tablet *_*), that I'll be picspamming the club. Because I already did I sketch of Reiji in History class, and damn, he's FUN to draw.

I thought 'coordinator' too 8D He just...looks like one. And the breeder thing also made me think that, too.

Phoenix Fire
11th February 2008, 6:20 AM
Nothing at all.

Cyber Cyclone
11th February 2008, 6:32 AM
Well I was thinking either coordinator or reasercher would be fine.

absoluteSoul
11th February 2008, 9:26 AM
Giving in... >.<

Okay, I want to join the club. :P And to prove I have read the rules, here are my reasons as to why I like Reiji...

-He's an awesome trainer. The badges that he has earned and his battling skills are proof of that.
-He's really cute, attractive... and I dunno, hot? Ehehehe, I never really found any "hot" guys on Pokemon and I don't really consider Reiji to be hot. Just yet anyway :P
-He's got a great personality. He's nice, cool and knows his Pokemon.

There are more, but it's kinda hard for me to explain things... Soo, can I join? ^^;

Avegaille
11th February 2008, 9:49 AM
ReijixSatoshi is Librashipping, and ReijixHikari is still being discussed. So far there's Connect, Libra, Eva, and Altruistic. He's getting some good names!

Whee~ Avie drawings~ <3 And nope, I use Windows Movie Maker. It's really very quick and easy to use. I found this out while capping DWD epis. But I'm glad you like them! I definitely make sure to cap the next three epis ASAP.

Oh yes, and it needs to stay that way... I wish they would give a good name for ReijixHikari soon... xD;;

Yep, yep, drawings, and I'm going to draw one especially for you on your birthday... ;D And oh, WMM? I don't have that on my computer... ;.; Hence I use VirtualDub... xD;; And whoo, can't wait... XD

Eee, what's Altruisticshipping? 8D

*hinthint* It's Nozomi x Reiji, pretty much like this fanart I just drew earlier during our Psychology class... which is in here (http://avegaille.deviantart.com/art/Altruisticshipping-yo-xD-77082765). >D >D And why yes, it's my first fanart of Reiji, which looks kinda unproportional or maybe Nozomi's trying to compete with Reiji's height... >D So yeah, I shall draw a little something especially for Alicia on her b-day which involves Reiji... you know what it's going to be, because I'm predictable... ;D

Now to answer my own topic... I like the idea of Reiji being a coordinator... it'll give him a chance to meet a lot of other coordinators, including of course my favorite... Nozomi-chan... >D >D

But lawl, Alicia, Reiji as a top secret Team Galactic Admin would be ftw... 8D It'll shock the hell out of Ash and Co, but Paul wouldn't be surprised since he already knows it... ;D

Hyourinmaru
11th February 2008, 11:37 AM
Reiji as a top secret Team Galactic Admin would be ftw... 8D It'll shock the hell out of Ash and Co, but Paul wouldn't be surprised since he already knows it

Lawl, and he knows it because...Akagi is their father!!1! OSNAPPU, PLOT TWIST.

But really, that would be awesome if Akagi was actually their dad, and Reiji was a secret admin XDDD But then again, that'd probably mean that Reiji's personality would only be a facade...

O snap, I bunnied myself for a Connectshipping fic 8D;

NozomixReiji, huh? That'd be cute 83

Medea
11th February 2008, 12:52 PM
What the hell? Sign me up too!

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of Paul whatsoever, but with his brother...that's a horses butt of a different color. Reiji is cute I will give him that. He has Paul's hair color, Gary's face, and is dressed like Potter (from Make Room for Gloom) and that equals to just too cute for words.

Okay, within the last couple of months, I was writing about Paul and I also wrote that he had a brother except that his brother it was his twin brother and that he was just mean, surly, crazy and insane and was the rival from the G/S/C games (but that was a little difficult considering the whole Johto vs Sinnoh technicalities). Around the same week I finished a chapter about them, I get word that Paul has an OLDER brother.

...This news got me excited and very curious. But when I read some of the speculations, I started to think that he's a complete opposite of Paul. When I saw the preview the other week, I got a little interested when I noticed he was kind of cute (and I am a sucker for cute boys). And finally, saw the episode yesterday. He is so awesome! Cute face, cute voice, so nice considering his younger brother is an unholy butthole.

So there.

taitofan
11th February 2008, 8:51 PM
absoluteSoul and Medea, you're both in! =3

@Avie: OMGYES. That would be awesome~ Highly unlikely, but damn awesome. X3 And cute pic!

@Suzu: Haha, I'm very proud to make more Connectshippers. ^.^v Oooo, and I can't wait to see your pics! And, and, whee! You know I like the thoughts of Akagi being their dad, and if you ever write that plotbunny, I will worship you. <3

And... I'm writing some Connectshipping right now, and I'll post the link when I feel it's ready to be seen by others. XD;

Mimori Kiryu
11th February 2008, 10:27 PM
OH. MY. DEAREST. GOD. O___________________________O Shinji has a brother?!

*researches for about twenty minutes*

He's....adorable! And not to mention, completely the opposite of Shinji. Do you think that's why Shinji is the way he is? o_O Possibly. OMG, he's just so cute~ I haven't seen a pokemon character as cute as him since...Drew. <3 He's easily my second favorite Pokemon character now. I need to find out more about him...

...and did anyone recognize his name? It's got Rei in it and then his brother's Shinji...both of those are character from Neon Genesis Evangelion. odd. XD I wonder if it was done on purpose. ;3

so, may I join? I think I might've fallen for cute, awesome, somuchbetterthanhisbrother Reiji. <3

EDIT: *slaps self* I guess I should've read the rules before I spazzed. XD Um, I guess my three reasons as to why I wanna join this club are...Reiji's awesome, he's seems really nice - a lot nicer than Shinji, and he's cute! =D

taitofan
11th February 2008, 10:36 PM
=D You're in Mimori! Glad to have you aboard!

Yeah, I noticed the Eva references, right after I thought about Phoenix Wright. X3 Oh man, I wonder if they have a sister named Asuka. ;P And it's more or less assumed that Reiji has something to do with Shinji's attitude...we're just guessing what right now.

*adds you to the list of people who immediately put Reiji up to their second fave character*

Mimori Kiryu
12th February 2008, 4:20 PM
=D You're in Mimori! Glad to have you aboard!

Yeah, I noticed the Eva references, right after I thought about Phoenix Wright. X3 Oh man, I wonder if they have a sister named Asuka. ;P And it's more or less assumed that Reiji has something to do with Shinji's attitude...we're just guessing what right now.

*adds you to the list of people who immediately put Reiji up to their second fave character*Thanks, taito~ ^^

I didn't even think of the Phoenix Wright one. lol. And I'd laugh if the reason Shinji was emo (for lack of a better term) was because Reiji 'stole' his 'girlfriend', Asuka. XD I think that would be funny. Although I'm pretty sure we'll find out, I don't see Reiji as a person who wouldn't tell Satoshi and the others since they know Shinji. I guess we'll find out. ^^;

XD I'm not the only one who did? I need to read the other posts. haha. I guess I'll answer the topic questions....

Well, the first time I heard that Shinji had a brother was yesterday when I clicked on this thread. XD I saw his picture and automatically thought, "Yeah, he's going to be the exact opposite from Shinji, he looks too cute to be mean." And what do you know, I was right! I read up on him, as much as I could, and he seems really cool. ;D

While he's adorable in the pink/green combo, *fangirl squeal*, I'd like to see what he looked like in his trainer clothes. I bet he looks even better. ;o

What would you like Reiji to be aside from being a Pokemon Breeder?

I would love to see him as a Coordinator. I think he's got a pretty good personality to do it. XD I'd love to see him clash with Drew too. <3 (...has that pairing been named yet? XD)

Cyber Cyclone
13th February 2008, 10:39 AM
Ok I believe it is time for a new topic
How Old Do You Think Reiji Is?
I will answer it later.

taitofan
13th February 2008, 1:40 PM
It seems coordinator!Reiji is popular. X3

Wow, I'd actually considered making this a topic, but got sidetracked. XD;;; I wanted to know for fanfiction's sake you see. So. My first thought was 23. Then I went to PokeAni to see what they thought. They said 17 and I thought 'Lolno.' I could see him as 19 at the youngest, but I settled on 21 for my fic. I dunno, going by looks, personality, how old I think Shinji is... He certainly doesn't seem like a teenager, unless he's very mature. 19-23 just seems like a viable range to me.

And tomorrow the new epi comes out! =D Hopefully I'll have it sometime by tomorrow night/Friday morning and can have pics out on Friday. *crosses fingers*

Walcott
13th February 2008, 1:49 PM
Sorry I haven't been posting; I've got PSSA testing this week and starting my own club tooka little longer than expected. Well here are my anwers:
I thought around like 18 or so, at least 3 years older than Paul.
I would say co-ordinater, just because I always thought Brock would be a good one, so why not other breeders? My point exactly.
Only his clothes. They don't look like clothes a cool trainer would wear. Basically, he needs to look more trainer-ish and less dorky.

If I missed any topics, I'll answer them later. Here's a new topic though, before I forget:

What character in this anime do you think Reiji is most like?

Medea
13th February 2008, 2:54 PM
Mimori, that's a hoot if we saw Reiji a coordinator and up against Drew. But what would be more of a buzz kill is if we see Reiji against Harley.

Ugh...The age difference again. Let's see. In my opinion, he looks to be about somewhere in his early twenties (and date-able to me). But seeing as the whole show is screwy with dates/years/ages, who knows for sure.

Hmm...I'm starting to wonder if I should make a Reiji AMV one of these days. I might. I'm just going to wait to see if he'll appear in anymore episodes. See where that takes me since I'm making character/shipping tributes. Suggestions are always taken in consideration with me.

Avegaille
13th February 2008, 3:21 PM
Coordinator Reiji is indeed popular... maybe his being a breeder is just his first intro but when we get to know him better, he might turn out to be a secret coordinator... or the most shocking of them all, is that he's related to the Team Galactic... >D

Well, I felt that he was just around 17-18, pretty much Riley... ;x ;x Yeah, he's not that old, imo... XD So whee, he almost has the same age as I do... ;x

Mimori Kiryu
13th February 2008, 3:36 PM
Crap, if this coordinator!Reiji continues on a rampage...I'm gonna have to write a fanfic. ;o

I'd say somewhere around 20 or so. I haven't heard his voice and that usually helps me to determine an age. He's a cutie for how young he is~ <3

From what I've seen and learned of him over the past couple of days, he seems to be an original character. Yet another reason he's freakin' awesome. ^^

Ky-nim
13th February 2008, 7:11 PM
Sign me in! He's a nice guy, very opposite of Paul - which is interesting contrast-wise - and very nice. (Not to mention cute!) And I has an offering to the club: fanart! Not fancy, mind... OTL

O HAY REIJI (http://ky-nim.deviantart.com/art/O-HAY-REIJI-77048956)

Hopefully around my age 18-20s. So I do not feel as guilty for pairing him up with *cough*myself*cough* xP

He's reminds me of Roark for some reason.

Cyber Cyclone
14th February 2008, 10:11 AM
ok answer topic time
How Old Do You Think Reiji Is? well I think around 17-20 not to young and not too old. also Avvie that comment about him being with TG is something as soon as I read I went YES! that does sound like something they would do in anime. this whole nice guy thing and then turns out to be pure evil!!!! coz we all know that the newest episode that has been revealed is call Lovely Fashion! Their Name is Team Gallactic so mabey we have him untill that episode and reveals he is with them and they introduse TG properly finally. any Naruto fan will know what I mean when I say you remember that grey haired guy that was nice to them and saved teem a couple of imes and then turned out to be with Horrochmaru? yeah I was thinking pokemon would do something a little like that with Reiji. ok well thats alll I can say really I don't know how to end my post lol so I will just end it *ends post*

taitofan
14th February 2008, 1:42 PM
Ky-nim, welcome to the club! =D Oh, that pic is so beautiful! Would you mind if I added it to the club folder? Same with you Avie. I'll put credit to them of course.

@Cyber Cyclone: Oh god, you made me imagine Reiji dressed as Kabuto. *tries not to drool*

@Mimori and Medea: Fics and AMVs are good! I hope you do!

Um, he really doesn't remind me of anyone to tell the truth. ^^;

So, I know we've got a bunch of topics floating about, but hey, I like topics, so... In honor of Valentine's Day~
What's your favorite Reiji couple?
Mine is the every wonderful Connectshipping (Reiji x Saturn)! I has no basis as of yet (hoping DP69 will change that), but looking at their personalities... I do think they'd get along. I have this all planned out in my head, with them being lovers before Ginga Dan came along... But I won't bore everyone with it. X3 I think Reiji and Saturn are soulmates, plan and simple. <3

Lastly, I saw a couple of pics of Reiji at 2chan from the new epi, so as soon as I get it, I'll cap the whole thing. Doesn't look like he was there for too long, but oh well. Anything is better than nothing, eh?

Mimori Kiryu
14th February 2008, 3:05 PM

I think I'm gonna support Reiji x Drew because the more I think about it, the more adorable it is, even if its a nevermet shipping. <3 I need to name it though, unless it already has been named. The only name that comes to mind when I think of them is Jadeshipping, but I assume that's been taken...gah! D= I need a shipping name!

I'll also support Connectshipping and any other shipping, I think its called Altrusiveshipping (Reiji x Nozomi), with Reiji in it because he's awesome~

Avegaille
14th February 2008, 3:25 PM
Ky-nim, welcome to the club! =D Oh, that pic is so beautiful! Would you mind if I added it to the club folder? Same with you Avie. I'll put credit to them of course.

Lastly, I saw a couple of pics of Reiji at 2chan from the new epi, so as soon as I get it, I'll cap the whole thing. Doesn't look like he was there for too long, but oh well. Anything is better than nothing, eh?

Fine with me... *shrugs* And oh... more Reiji goodness, short time? xD;

I need a shipping name!

I'll also support Connectshipping and any other shipping, I think its called Altrusiveshipping (Reiji x Nozomi), with Reiji in it because he's awesome~

The Thesaurus helps... *shot* And oh my so you like my Reiji OTP nao eh? >D It's interesting to know someone else likes it too... it's actually my kinda crack-ish pedo Nozomi x guy shipping...

And now, topics:

Eeer... Zoey? *shot for that* No, nvm, he doesn't actually remind me of anyone... other than that Otoshi guy who I only recognize by the looks... *shrugs*

Oh we all know the answer to this one... ;x ;x Well, okay, I'll say it again, Nozomi x Reiji, although I need to learn how to spell the damn shipping name because it's actually a new word that I took off from the thesaurus. So whee... both are awesome, and both need to have a fateful encounter... >D Or if it's a orgy... *coughs* I have something that might interest you...

Cyber Cyclone
15th February 2008, 9:57 AM
ok topic answer time
Well as much as I would love to say BrockxReiji but hey I like both of them I don't want them to be wrong lol, so I will have to say that I think ZoeyxReiji even if it is a never met couple but I am pretty sure that in some episode they will meet for sure! But then on the other hand if he does end up being with TG I think he should go with Saturn....Yeah don't know why I choose them but I think those guys are ment for each other.

Ky-nim
15th February 2008, 1:16 PM

Does myselfxReiji count? :x I can't think of an official female/male character to ship him with...

Hmm, curious question: What kind of clothes do you think Reiji wore before settling down as a breeder in Veilstone?

taitofan
15th February 2008, 3:13 PM
If anyone wants to ask for ship names, that's cool. I'll think about ReijixShuu and ReijixTakeshi. There are a few others that need names too.

@Mimori and Cyber Cyclone: You two rock. <3 *waves a Connectshipping flag*

@Avie: Altruistic. X3 It's a term I've heard in every psychology class I've taken, and as you know, I've taken quite a few in the past three years. ;3 And thanks, I added your pic to the album~

What kind of clothes do you think Reiji wore before settling down as a breeder in Veilstone?
*resists the urge to say the first thing that popped into her head* Oh, too much BSSM for me... No no, I'm sure he wore more suitable traveling clothes. Probably jeans and a long sleeved shirt (still pink I hope, hehe). No apron. XD

So, anyone watched DP7 yet? Too bad Reiji didn't get to do more... And bah, the art director was horrible. Reiji was off model most of the epi. *glad DP69 has a good director* Doesn't look like he'll be doing much next epi either, so 69 will hopefully be Reiji filled~ <3

Medea
15th February 2008, 4:04 PM
I saw some of the screenshots this morning and it shows that before the gym battle, Reiji was helping Ash out with his training before his own battle. And Reiji was there observing Dawn's battle as well. So chances are he'll be there for Ash's battle. Just that we have to wait two weeks for that since that's when the next episode airs.

Waiting to exhale again!

Um...I don't have a favorite...yet. Brock x Reiji I guess. Nothing I'll write about, but it's something.

Avegaille
15th February 2008, 8:50 PM
If anyone wants to ask for ship names, that's cool. I'll think about ReijixShuu and ReijixTakeshi. There are a few others that need names too.

@Avie: Altruistic. X3 It's a term I've heard in every psychology class I've taken, and as you know, I've taken quite a few in the past three years. ;3 And thanks, I added your pic to the album~

So, anyone watched DP7 yet? Too bad Reiji didn't get to do more... And bah, the art director was horrible. Reiji was off model most of the epi. *glad DP69 has a good director* Doesn't look like he'll be doing much next epi either, so 69 will hopefully be Reiji filled~ <3

Oooh, yes... and ReijixGen too to complete my favorite orgy... *shot* But I'll try and think of something for that... 8D

Ooh? That's so cool to hear... 8D It's my first encounter to the word... so... *shrugs*

And hmm, I should take a good peek @ the screenies now... but I hear Reiji didn't appear much other than helping Ash train Staravia... DX

What kind of clothes do you think Reiji wore before settling down as a breeder in Veilstone?

I think his same old outfit, except without the apron... Or he could have been wearing a vest... probably green, before he decided to change it to an apron when he became a breeder in VIelstone... ;D

Hyourinmaru
15th February 2008, 10:32 PM
Catching up on questions tiem 8D;

Like everyone else says; casual, hopefully pink. Maybe a vest to go with it 8D

Hyouta. Iunno XD When I saw him, his voice reminded me of Hyouta. And the whole friendly thing reminded me of Hyouta...yeah, I'm going with Hyouta 8D

Well, for one that actually makes (some kind of) sense, it's SatoshixReiji (Librashipping? XD;) and Evashipping 8D But for pure nevermet goodness...it's Connectshipping :B The bunnies and mental images make it out to be something pretty darn hot

17-20 8D. I don't have a deeper reason than that XDD;

Cyber Cyclone
15th February 2008, 11:39 PM
I think he just wore exactly what he wore now but without the apron and mabey even a cool purple or blue jaket

oh and thanks Alicia^^

Walcott
15th February 2008, 11:47 PM

I would say pobably the same thing, except no apron and a little more better for travling. Probably not too different. If not those clothes than clothes like Brock has. I wish Brock would realize he wasn't a good trainer and ask to stay with Maylene to teach him more, forcing Reiji to join the gang!!

Mimori Kiryu
16th February 2008, 4:20 PM

I see him with a green vest over the pink shirt. <3 Keeping up the same color scheme because it looks sooo good on him. ;D

And I think I have a name for Reiji x Drew...I shall call it Cordialshipping. ;3

Avegaille
17th February 2008, 8:15 AM
Whee, since well, the latest eppie is pretty much just Reiji helping Ash... time for a new topic... 8D 8D 8D

What do you think is Reiji's favorite type of food?

Ooh, a pretty much guess-this-thing... I'll answer later but good luck... 8D

EDIT: btw, Mimori, I submitted the name for ya... xD;;

Cyber Cyclone
17th February 2008, 10:30 AM
Wow interesting topic Avvie.
Well I personly think he is a pizza person.

~CC

Vycksta
17th February 2008, 1:05 PM
Just randomly appearing to let Mimori know that Cordialshipping is already a taken name, it's for Lovrina x Jasmine.

*disappears* ;B

Hoshika
18th February 2008, 5:44 AM
O:! A Reiji club! I must joiiiin~

Three reasons why I love Reiji:
- He's nice (compared to his little brother...oh the irony. ^^)
- Judging by all his winnings (The badges and 6/7 Frontier symbols), HE'S SO COOOOOL.
- He makes a pink top and green apron look good. XDDD
- (LOL FOURTH REASON) HE'S SO CUTE. <33

Sooooo, can I join? =DDD *Has read the topics and thought of answers~ :3*

taitofan
18th February 2008, 4:34 PM
Sure, you're in Hoshika! =3

Sorry I haven't done any pics yet. I have an exam today that I've been studying for, but hopefully I can do them once I'm done. Much as I hate college coming before my fandoms, it must be so. orz

I dunno, but I get the feeling that he likes something traditional, alas, my experience with Japanese food is limited, so I'm not quite sure what. Maybe something with curry... *is biased cause she loves curry rice noodles*

@Buraddo_Aipom: I love that idea to itty bitty pieces. <3 Probably will never ever happen, but it would rock if it did!

Mimori Kiryu
18th February 2008, 6:15 PM
Just randomly appearing to let Mimori know that Cordialshipping is already a taken name, it's for Lovrina x Jasmine.

*disappears* ;BD: Dang it. *looks into thesaurus again*

Could someone submit Zealshipping (Reiji x Drew/Shuu) for me? There's Zealous and Overzealous but not just Zeal. Thanks if someone can. ^^;

And so this isn't SPAM...

Other than other pokemon characters, have you paired Reiji with someone from another series yet?

..I'll answer later as I think about it. <3

Sweet May
18th February 2008, 6:50 PM
People people please stop with the shipping talk. This isn't the Reiji x ______ club.

I'd provide a pic but I need to be on my laptop and I'm trying to make a banner but again I need my laptop. XD;
Er somehow I think he doesn't really have a specific type of food he likes. More like Reiji'll enjoy anything. (unless it tastes awful then that's an exception)

Avegaille
18th February 2008, 9:59 PM
D: Dang it. *looks into thesaurus again*

Could someone submit Zealshipping (Reiji x Drew/Shuu) for me? There's Zealous and Overzealous but not just Zeal. Thanks if someone can. ^^;

Submitted as soon as BMGF loads... D=

Anyways, time to answer my own topic: What do you think is Reiji's favorite type of food?

I think he may be into little Japanese food like Sushi... 8D... but at the same time he also likes American food, like burgers and Pizzas and oooh, even Fries... ;D

And yeah, does anyone here want to see a new eppie of Reiji already after the Veilstone Arc? =o

Mimori Kiryu
18th February 2008, 11:33 PM
People people please stop with the shipping talk. This isn't the Reiji x ______ club.Sorry. I didn't see it in the rules that we couldn't talk about possible pairings. ^^;

And since I can't watch the Japanese episodes, does Reiji have any pokemon other than the Electabuzz he's watching for Shinji?

@Avegaille: Thanks. ;D

Hoshika
19th February 2008, 6:15 AM
Yay! *Officially a member. :3*

Topic answer time!

He actually was what I expected him to be in fact (his appearance too; minus the pink/green combo). I guess I'm glad that I was right. xDD

If Shinji is around 13 (I don't believe he's 10. D: ), then I say Reiji is probably...17 - 19 years old. >.>

Hyouta; for sure. *nod* And I like both Hyouta and Reiji so that's awesome. Cyber Cyclone, coincidently I thought Reiji looked awfully like Kabuto when I first saw him. xDDD

Reiji/Shinji. Period. :3

I always imagined him as a choco-holic for some reason. x)

I'll post some Japanese fanarts that I've found recently later, once I get things sorted. =)

Avegaille
19th February 2008, 11:03 AM
Sorry. I didn't see it in the rules that we couldn't talk about possible pairings. ^^;

And since I can't watch the Japanese episodes, does Reiji have any pokemon other than the Electabuzz he's watching for Shinji?

@Avegaille: Thanks. ;D

xD;; And it's no problem, and according to Bulbapedia, the following Pokemon he has are Staraptor, Birabel and a Swalot... Sorry, even if I want to own the eppies he is in... I cannot rent a computer at this week, and 245 MB is not enough to fit both eppies... D=

And whee, yep, I'm still waitng for the day to see Reiji outside of Veilstone... ;x ;x

taitofan
22nd February 2008, 1:57 PM
@Hoshika: Eee, I like the thought of Reiji being in love with chocolate, now that you mention it. X3 A horde of candy under his bed...

@Mimori: You can, as long as you follow the other rules. I mean, come on, it's just another form of speculation. And if it keeps the discussion going...

Speaking of keeping the discussion going... Let's have a new topic to get our minds going, shall we?

Describe an episode later in the series that you'd like to see Reiji pop up in.
I'll post my answer later. =3

Musapion
22nd February 2008, 2:43 PM
That third banner you posted is awesome! Ooh, I'll check out the album soon too!

Joining!

Hyourinmaru
23rd February 2008, 2:25 AM
*airfist* SPPf works again 8D

Well, I'd like him to come in for an episode where Shinji's battling a Gym Leader. Or any Shinji related episode, I guess 8D;

Watermelon. Iunno, it's the clothes that makes me think that XDD Or seafood...

Medea
23rd February 2008, 12:48 PM

I would imagine some big drama at the Sinnoh League. I could probably see Reiji trying to talk some sense into Paul (Ash would be there doing the same thing too). In some sense, it would kind of be like the Solidad/May/Drew interaction that happened during the KGF. GET OUT OF MY HEAD DAMN IT! Well you get my meaning. It'll be like that (but Paul's training will be worst than what Drew did).

But anyways, Reiji would probably break through to his younger, arrogant brother. And seeing how "kind of" unpredictable the D/P series has been, Reiji might even make his brother cry (now that would be something for the books).

taitofan
25th February 2008, 1:36 AM
@Musapion: Hey there! =D ...But I can't add you until you take a look at the rules again. ^^; You forgot something. But, thank you! I gotta finish the other banners I started too. XD;;;

So, Reiji (and a bunch of other DP anime characters) made it into Pokesho's newest pic (http://www.pokesho.com/ira/onsen.html). And it's an onsen pic. Yummy. <3

Oh, and anyone else hear about DP69? Shinji will be in it, so we might get Reiji telling about him somehow, whether his bratty brother is there or if it's a flashback. I'd personally love a flashback of lil!Reiji and Shinji, but we'll see. Saturn will be there too, so if the day of the epi I start in with an incomprehensible rant about Connectshipping, you'll all know why. X3

There are many many I have in mind, including conspiracy theory ones involving daddy Akagi and beau Saturn *bricked* but on a more likely level, I think it'd be cool if Reiji was in the Shinou League as a rival. To either Shinji or Satoshi, whichever. I mean, they always need someone for Satoshi to lose against, and since I'm positive he'll beat Shinji and not too sure he'd win the league... Why not Reiji? He has the badges to do it.

Hyourinmaru
25th February 2008, 9:26 AM
Haha, I just came back from Pokesho X3 That picture is AMAZING. I literally went 'OMGYAY!' when I saw Reiji. And a hell of alot of other characters XD; Finally, Pokesho is going fanservice for girls~ (although the previous fanservice pics have nothing wrong with them. Mmm. Shirona.)

I am seriously excited about DP69. For obvious reasons x3 I stand by the notion of 'if there's any Reiji+Saturn interaction, I'll die'. GO WRITERS. ...And a Shinji+Reiji flashback would be cool too. Really cool.

Cyber Cyclone
25th February 2008, 10:01 AM
um I was wondering where you go on pokesho to see the anime pics and fanart? could someone please tell me?

Medea
25th February 2008, 12:50 PM
God, that pokesho pic...That makes me squeal on many levels. Reiji of course but don't forget some other things...Alicia *hinthint* *pokepoke*

Anyways, I found a perfect song for a Reiji AMV...Well a Reiji ship. First I have to ask again, what is the name for HikarixReiji? I am a clueless nut for a number of reasons. Now, I'll come up with something for AshxReiji sometime in the future. It's just that I need to find a good song first. But as for HikarixReiji, I thought I would go for the Madonna song Beautiful Stranger.

Tell me what you think.

taitofan
25th February 2008, 2:26 PM
@Cyber Cyclone: If you go here (http://www.pokesho.com/mokuji.html), you'll see their site map. Their pics are posted in the three links that have Doble/Smeargle icons ext to them, near the top. Icons come from here (http://www.pokesho.com/iconh.html).

@Suzu: Mmm, yessums. Obviously, I have no problem ith the girls, but there have been a lot more guys, which is nice. And I stand by that notion too. <3 It would be a worthy death.

@Medea: Don't worry, I squealed for that too. ;D And I love that song, so that's cool by me! And ReijixHikari is Heiseishipping.

...And the gym battle finally airs this week. And DP69 next week. Gah, waiting will be hell. D:

AshfanGirl20
27th February 2008, 8:04 PM
May I join? FYI I already posted an Ash/Reiji shipping topic in the shippers forums LOL. We still haven't thought up a name for it. Any who I like Reiji, he's my fav new side character. I hope he appears loads in future episodes.

Medea
1st March 2008, 1:18 PM
Well, I just saw the screenshots for the episode and very disappointed that there was not a single shot of Reiji at all. He was there for Dawn and Maylene's match and so why the hell wasn't he there for Ash? Medea wants answers!

But anyways, the preview is interesting though. More Reiji.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random%204/002.jpg

There's also a seen where him and Paul's Electabuzz are leaping in the air due to an explosion. But I know Alicia must be drooling at the fact that Reiji and Saturn are in the same episode. Commence the Reiji/Saturn ship!

taitofan
1st March 2008, 2:50 PM
AshfanGirl20, that's three reasons (or close enough), so you're in! Welcome!

Yeah, I was pretty confused that Reiji wasn't in the epi too. I mean, he helps Satoshi train his pokemon, watches Hikari's battle, battles Satoshi himself... Why didn't he watch Satoshi's battle? Jeez... I guess DP67 could have said. Maybe that epi will be subbed (DP66 was) and we'll know.

DP69 looks SO EPIC. Reiji looks like he's battling with Shinji's Eleboo, so hopefully that means Reiji vs Saturn. *crosses fingers* Medea, you are so totally correct. X3

Thought I'd point out that I've added more Japanese fanart (30 pics) to the club album, in a new folder called (appropriately) Newest (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v233/taitofan/Pokemon/The%20Reiji%20Club/Japanese%20Fanart/Newest/). When I upload new pics, I'll put them there and move the others to the main JP Fanart album. I'll try to post when I've added new ones too for anyone interested. There's a lot of Evashipping in there now, cause I found a site who drew a lot of it. The comics they did are awesome.

Oh, and my birthday was Feb 27, and two of the presents I got are applicable to the club. If you like Connectshipping and/or sexy Reiji or Saturn, then you should check them out and tell the artists (who are both in the club coincidentally) that they are godly.

Number 1 (http://avegaille.deviantart.com/art/ConnectShipping-Present-8D-78564437)
Number 2 (http://shuualchemist.deviantart.com/art/Happy-belated-b-day-taitofan-78705531)

<3

Sweet May
1st March 2008, 4:57 PM
Oh, and my birthday was Feb 27, and two of the presents I got are applicable to the club. If you like Connectshipping and/or sexy Reiji or Saturn, then you should check them out and tell the artists (who are both in the club coincidentally) that they are godly.

Number 1 (http://avegaille.deviantart.com/art/ConnectShipping-Present-8D-78564437)
Number 2 (http://shuualchemist.deviantart.com/art/Happy-belated-b-day-taitofan-78705531)

<3
You deserved the art. :'D

Btw I was going to post the pic Medea already put up but here's the one with the explosion. D8
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/earthstuperstar/pokemon/screens/vlcsnap-334751.png

I SHALL BE ACTIVE NOW

Treecko Girl
2nd March 2008, 4:54 PM
Could I join plz?
1)Reiji's attitude is completly different than that of Paul's, which makes him interesting to me.
2)He has great Pokémon.
3)He's as hot as Paul is!! 8D

Ky-nim
2nd March 2008, 4:59 PM
That last pic looks like Reiji has fire on my butt C: Like Chimchar! XD

No fanart from me yet, but a question

To what extent will Reiji partake in the D/P Team Galactic plot? Or what role would you like him to have?

AshfanGirl20
2nd March 2008, 7:09 PM
Thank you for letting me join. Love the images. I can't wait for next weeks episode. Reiji battling, can get to see how he battles agianst evil. Ask for what role he will have in TG I sense some sort of a suprise. You know those writers latley they've been throwing us loops for characters.

Fofa
3rd March 2008, 4:59 AM
To what extent will Reiji partake in the D/P Team Galactic plot? Or what role would you like him to have?

Oh, what I have in mind is a little depressing, it's in spoiler text:
My idea is that Team Galatic snatched him and Shinji away from their birth parents when they were too young to remember them. Afterwards, their mother couldn't handle such a loss and commited suicide, while their father was in such a depression he could no longer smile after unsuccessful attempts to find the boys.
In any case, Cyrus would monitor Shinji (and corrupt him) while someone else looked after Reiji. Both were repeatedly told that they were abandoned (which also leads to Shinji being bitter) although Reiji suspects differently.

Sign me up. You know you want to. ;)

taitofan
3rd March 2008, 5:19 AM
Fofa, I'd love to add you (and Musapion) but you need to read the rules first, kay? I'll add you right after that. You're in Treecko Girl--thanks for following the rules! And I totally agree with you're last reason. <3

@AshfanGirl20: You're welcome. ^.^ Glad you like the pics! And I share your excitement!

DP67 (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v233/taitofan/Pokemon/The%20Reiji%20Club/Hikaris%20First%20Gym%20Battle/?start=all) was screencapped on Friday. Sorry I forgot to mention it before. ^^; 95 pics of Reiji~

I want him to be Akagi's misfit son who's trying to make his brother and boyfriend (Saturn lawlz) see the light. Will never happen, but that's what fanfiction is for! <3 ...Though I really love Fofa's idea too. Makes more sense probably, as I can't picture Akagi procreating. X3;;;

Fofa
3rd March 2008, 5:45 AM
Hmm, let's see: Reiji > Shinji because:
1: He's a much better person as a whole.
2: He's looks more hot. (SHOT)
3: He's a much better person as a whole. I realize that it's actually only one reason, it was so important that I had to state it twice.
Sorry for not noticing that "3 reasons" part of the rules though.

AshfanGirl20
3rd March 2008, 6:06 AM
Yah he is def much better as a whole, you'd never even think he was related to Shinji he's sweet, caring of Pokemon and helps Ash whenever. Plus he's great at battling, seeing him battle should be a hoot. Yah your images are great no prob.

Treecko Girl
3rd March 2008, 9:05 PM
Yeah. I had a feeling he'd be the opposite compared to his little brother. I'm happy I was right, 'cause I would have screamed if someone that hot was someone so mean.

Medea
5th March 2008, 12:57 PM

Well, a couple of weeks before I heard about Reiji, I was writing something where Paul actually had a brother (except it was a twin brother instead of an older brother). But he was just as cold-hearted as Paul. And homicidal! But when I heard Paul had an older brother, I thought he was going to be the COMPLETE opposite of Paul. And what do you know? I was right. I'm still going to keep Reiji as a homicidal maniac in my story though.

AshfanGirl20
5th March 2008, 6:11 PM
I'm not sure Reiji fit the description of what I thought, I always pictured him as being like Paul and that maybe that's how Paul got his attitude. But I was wrong and I'm glad I was it, he's a cool guy.

Treecko Girl
5th March 2008, 6:30 PM
How old do you think Reiji is?
I think he's around 17 or 18. 'Tis the first impression I got.
I think he's got a similar hairstyle to Jackie (the Pokémon Ranger from Movie 9). He's got that same ponytail ;D.

AshfanGirl20
5th March 2008, 6:43 PM
I'm hoping he comes back after the few episodes, since he's Pauls brother maybe will see him in the Pokemon leauge episodes.

Treecko Girl
5th March 2008, 8:28 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oh! I hope so! 8D

AshfanGirl20
6th March 2008, 5:28 AM
Yah why not? Alright tommarows episode will be airing, more Reiji YAY.

taitofan
7th March 2008, 3:46 AM
Okie dokie Fofa, you're added!

So? DP69 thoughts anyone? I watched it this morning, and I should have pics by the end of the weekend. Hopefully tomorrow, but I promised to play Karaoke Revolution with my mom and I'm roping my sister into playing Guilty Gear with me, so we'll see. ;P If not, definitely this weekend. Reiji wasn't in a ton of scenes, so it shouldn't take long.

But! I personally loved the scenes he did show up in. His talk with Shinji was so cute. X3 And we now know that Shinji calls him aniki. I'm a sucker for that word, hehe. Alas, he and Saturn didn't talk, but Saturn did attack him directly, so~ Expect me to post a link to some Connectshipping by next week. =3

No "why Shinji is a brat" talks, so I'm 99.99% positive this wasn't Reiji's last epi. I suspect he'll be back to either face Ginga Dan or show up at the Pokemon League. Possibly both depending on how much they want to play up all those badges and symbols he has. And we need Reiji and Shinji face-to-face interaction so badly. Don't let us down writers! *coughconnectshippingtooplzcough*

Sweet May
7th March 2008, 3:56 AM
No "why Shinji is a brat" talks, so I'm 99.99% positive this wasn't Reiji's last epi. I suspect he'll be back to either face Ginga Dan or show up at the Pokemon League. Possibly both depending on how much they want to play up all those badges and symbols he has. And we need Reiji and Shinji face-to-face interaction so badly. Don't let us down writers! *coughconnectshippingtooplzcough*
I think he'll be in some random episode involving breeders or as you said, taitofan the Shinou League. But yes I was actually hoping that Reiji and his little brother would battle. Ah what a sight to see. I don't see Reiji fighting Team Galactic any time soon.

A pic of Reiji that I found cute!
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/earthstuperstar/pokemon/vlcsnap-103387.png
KNAI~

Fofa
7th March 2008, 5:49 AM
But! I personally loved the scenes he did show up in. His talk with Shinji was so cute. X3 And we now know that Shinji calls him aniki. I'm a sucker for that word, hehe.

I have heard 'aniki' be used as (older) brother/sister, but ani/ane (brother and sister, respectively) is more common. I'm gonna have to check with my Japanese teacher about that one. (Unfortunately, tomorrow I have a field trip that uses up the whole day and I don't get a chance to see that teacher. Stupid Social Studies.)

I think aniki is also used to address a senior, like bosses at jobs.

AshfanGirl20
7th March 2008, 5:57 AM
I was hoping Reiji and Paul would have some face to face interaction I wanted to see his reaction to Paul/Ash rivalry yah know?
Also it was cool how he battled TG like that, from the pictures I saw he did pretty good. I am hoping Reiji returns too, in the leauge is what I suspect, maybe give some sense to Paul.

Hoshika
7th March 2008, 7:33 AM
Watched DP069 just then.

It was pretty good, although there was a lack of Shinji and Reiji face to face interaction. I'm pretty sure he'll appear again during the Shinou League (hopefully some backstory on him and Shinji will be revealed then. D: )

Is it me, or did Reiji look younger in this ep? XDDDDD

Also, Shinji calling Reiji "Aniki" was cute. (Nii-san/nii-sama would have been fine with me too. :3)

Medea
7th March 2008, 12:54 PM
Oh, I only saw the screenshots from some of the other sites (other than serebii) and after doing that, I am so going to make the Reiji/Hikari AMV with Madonna's song Beautiful Stranger (if I can find the song). Now as for that wonderful video phone conversation, I was kind of hoping for something...more. Same goes for the interaction between Saturn and Reiji. Thank you taitofan, I'm friggin' addicted like crack! But I will remain hopeful that Reiji will return one day. Hopefully it'll be BEFORE Ash and Paul reach the Sinnoh League because that seems like forever away.

Sweet May
8th March 2008, 4:48 AM
I agree. I say about another 140+ episodes or so.

Also because I fail when it comes to working on that banner for the club, I made a colorbar!
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/earthstuperstar/graphics/reijicolorbar2.png
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/earthstuperstar/graphics/reijicolorbar2.png

Credit if used, k guys? Even if I put credit already on it. :x

Fofa
8th March 2008, 5:14 AM
Why did they make a wrinkle on his face in some of the pictures? NOOOoooo. .

Hoshika
8th March 2008, 6:00 AM

Hey, at least he looks a bit more like his brother now. xDDD
But yeah, I agree with you. NOOOOOoooo. D;

Sweet May, that colourbar is love. <33

Fofa
8th March 2008, 6:11 AM
Hey, at least he looks a bit more like his brother now. xDDD
But yeah, I agree with you. NOOOOOoooo. D;

Actually, I'd rather not have him look too much like Shinji-chan.

Treecko Girl
8th March 2008, 12:17 PM
That phone talk with his lil' bro was cute. Like everyone else in this club, here's hoping he'll come back in the near future! <3

Medea
8th March 2008, 1:41 PM

Try to think of it as a piss'd wrinkle. His brother has it and trust me Paul is mad in just about every episode he's in. Huh? Even though the Sinnoh League is a very long way away or this could be for an upcoming gym battle, I can somehow predict that when Paul gets his Electabuzz back from Reiji, Paul might do something that makes Electabuzz question his trainer, and Reiji steps in and...

Eh, that's all I got.

AshfanGirl20
9th March 2008, 1:45 AM
Wo that would be so cool if Ash made Pauls own Pokemon question Pauls training, that would make Paul even more ticked off at Ash. Any ways yah I hope Reiji returns more, give Paul more advice I say.

Ky-nim
18th March 2008, 2:42 AM
Wo that would be so cool if Ash made Pauls own Pokemon question Pauls training, that would make Paul even more ticked off at Ash. Any ways yah I hope Reiji returns more, give Paul more advice I say.

I agree with this a comment. But I really want something comical to happen between the two. Because sibling fights are hilarious.

Speaking of sibling spats. Here is a pic of one: OC failed attempt? (http://ky-nim.deviantart.com/art/Got-a-Hat-for-you-Shinji-80283388)

Hyourinmaru
20th March 2008, 11:17 AM
Eeee, that's cute, Ky-nim~

Anyway, I finally got around to watching DP69. Nothing short of epic, that was 8D Reiji is still amazing X3

Fofa
21st March 2008, 4:11 AM
http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp066/318.jpg

See his Bibarel? I'm pretty sure it's female. Yay for him having a female on his team!