PDA

View Full Version : The Harley Fan Club 2.0

Medea
10th February 2008, 11:30 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/066.jpg
~The Harley Club~
*bringing back entertainment to Pokemon since 2004*

Yes, this is a fan club to express our love for the funny, strange, crazy, flamboyant character known as the one and only Harley.

In late 2004, Pokemon fans were introduced to this very weird rival of May's and most of us fell in love with this guy. Could it be the way he talks? The way he's so sneaky? His sense of fashion? His pokemon team? The way he walks...like a girl? The way he dresses...like a girl? Who knows! All I know is that there are plenty of Harley fans (and closet fans as well) all around.

Now, there was a club around for the last 2 1/2 years. The club owner is LONG gone (and has been since Harley hit the U.S.), so the club was kind of...blah. So, I decided to remake this club. You all know I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. You can't get rid of me! But now for the fun part! The rules! Read or else!

The Rules
1.) Follow the regular SPPF rules. They apply every else, even here.
2.) When asking to join a club, I don't want any one liner posts. That goes without saying and that goes for all clubs here. I will not let you into the club that way. I want a good explanation why you love Harley and why you should be allowed access into this club.
3.) Same goes for regular posts after the first one. No one liners please.
4.) Screenshots of Harley are allowed. I will ask of you to just limit 3 pictures per post of him. And if you have HUGE pictures of Harley that you just have to show, I would recommend posting it as a link. Don't kill the people on dial-up.
5.) Fan Art is allowed and of course encouraged like in most other clubs. It's just that I DEMAND to see credit. Provide a link at the bottom of the post from where you found it. If it's your own piece of work, then just say so.
6.) One of my favorite rules. Do not ask to be co-owner! I so hate that for every club that I have ran (into the ground) there will eventually be someone asking that stupid question. I will make my decision later...much later.
7.) Not really a rule but a notice. I know that in most clubs lately, they make you post a codeword before you can join. I am not one of those people. So relax, you don't have to do a codeword.
8.) AMV's I encourage, I make them too (plenty with Harley). Just no youtube links. I'm pretty sure that's still a big no-no! And absolutely NO ASKING FOR DOWNLOADING HARLEY EPISODES!
9.) Shipping talk is allowed, highly encouraged by my standards, just be respectful of each other. No shooting down other people's beliefs or theories.
10.) HARLEY FICS! Or if Harley is in a story that you wrote, feel free to talk about it and of course give us a link so that we as Harley fanatics may read and review. Just one thing with that is not to post a whole chapter in this thread.
11.) Enjoy and have fun!

Let the fun begin!

Members list:

1.) Medea (Owner)
2.) taitofan
3.) Babylon
4.) Sweet Melody
5.) Blackjack Gabbiani
6.) Phoenix Fire
7.) Cyber Cyclone
8.) KetchupO
9.) Pikustrite
10.) Dark Cacturne
11.) Musapion
12.) jolteonjak
13.) aerisLana
14.) honey_clover112
15.) aipom1234

taitofan
11th February 2008, 10:06 PM
*flails* A new club! Woot! =D

Why I like Harley (the condensed version): Harley has the appeal I wish most characters had. He's flamboyant, 99.99% gay, a cosplayer, utterly devoted to his pokemon, not afraid to drive his rivals into the ground (or crossdress as them), he has the greatest pokemon ever... When I first saw him, it was his first epi in Japanese, and I was immediately a fangirl. He baked cookies, hated a girl for dissing his pokemon, and had a camera. All cool points. Every appearance got more and more awesome, and my devotion never ended. ^.^

I'm also a big shipper when it comes to him, and the entire list is pretty long so I'll spare everyone...for now. *bum bum bum*

So, yeah, I think I should be in the club cause I love Harley and I was really active in the last club before it died forever ago. So...can I join? =3

Medea
11th February 2008, 10:16 PM
Welcome taitofan! I knew you were going to be the first one aboard on this. And yes, I too was pretty involved with the last club but...you know how things turn out.

But yes! It was indeed love at first sight when I saw Harley. I honestly thought he was just so cute when I saw the Izabe Contest in Japanese. And by cute I meant the same thing when I first saw Tracey...But that's a different story. It's just that after the Hoenn Grand Festival, I started to realize that...he belongs with a guy. And we all know that his Wigglytuff is just a cry for help and he needs someone pink and fluffy in his life (i.e. Tucker). Sorry, I'm a bit of a BIG Femmeshipper...But you already know that!

Ethan
11th February 2008, 10:37 PM
Cool. I never joined the first one but I think I'll join here. I love Harely, he brings so much comic relief :P

Sweet Melody
11th February 2008, 10:58 PM
Cool! A Harley Club. =P Okay, I would like to join this club because I think Harley is awsome(But don't we all? =3), he is just one of those characters who you just wanna huggle all day. :33 Also, because of his love of his pokemon, the way he stays loyal to them no matter what... tis just so sweet! Lastly: HE BAKES COOKIES. =3

The way he walks...like a girl?
Yes. For some reason that just makes me like him even more. =D

http://http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2335/harleyasharuka25lr.png

Blackjack Gabbiani
11th February 2008, 11:25 PM
Harley is awesome. But dressing like a girl? Only when he's dressed as May. Unless it's a female Cacturne.

Anyway, I'm in. But I'll say up front--I can't see Femmeshipping happening. Tucker doesn't seem like he'd be in to anyone who could be considered a bad guy.

Phoenix Fire
12th February 2008, 1:07 AM
OMG I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN!
I like Harley for many reasons. First off he's cute. He has an unusual but unique sense of fashion. The way he walks like a girl is love ^_^ and he's a rival who is really funny which is somewhat rare. And finally I just love his purple-ish hair! So, may I join?

Cyber Cyclone
12th February 2008, 7:39 AM
I would loce to join! Sure I may not be his biggest fan but I still like him! He is just the guy/girl (don't know which one he is really lol) that gives the series some laughs like we now have Dawn. So yeah I would love to join so let me join already!!!!!! lol please. Ok don't know how to end the post so I will just raise the Harly flag ^^ *raises Harly flag*

KetchupO
12th February 2008, 8:45 AM
OMG YAY!!! NO WAY!! ABOUT TIME! :D:D:D:D

Sorry about that... Why I would lOVE to join ^^ ;

Because I think Harley is the most unique, original and amazing character ever introduced to Pokemon. I love his superficial attitude and the way he reacts to things like when May 'insulted' his cookies xD

He's devious and sorta evil which is ALWAYS a plus. Evil=sexy.
But he's still an angel ^_^
And don't even get me started about his clothing x_x It totally rocks! He's so hot he makes green look good :o !!

His hair is absolutely love. Purple FTW!
Do I need more reasons o_o Everything about him is just...awesome :D

yay!

Pikustrite
12th February 2008, 11:53 AM
Oh yeah!! Finally! xD I got in trouble for posting in the old one ;P ... I forgot that 30 day rule thing ... lol ... uhhmm ... I wanna join! xD I love Harley cause everything he does makes me laugh ... hard. And he's gay!! lol! Harley makes my day bright!! HARLEY THE DAY MAKER!! w00tz! Harley the super-spazz gay guy that is my inspiration for my evilness ftw! xD and lolz ... I can banners for this club~ xDD

Medea
12th February 2008, 12:16 PM
Whoa, cool! New members. All I can say is a big welcome for all of you. Blackjack Gabbiani, I knew I was going to see you and you are more than welcome to come here. I know you don't care too much about Femmeshipping, I won't cram that down your throat that much. I have other Harley ships I can always do that to. Just kidding of course.

So let the wonderful topics begin. And do realize you can always start new topics too. I don't always have to start them.

Which pokemon in Harley's crew do you love the best?

Dark Cacturne
12th February 2008, 6:04 PM
Yeah a Harley club! A dream come true! I LIKE HARLEY VERY MUCH!!! I love his pokémon especially Cacturne. I've seen all his episodes 1000 times. I'm obsessed with him. Although I'm a boy, I like him a lot :D

Can I join please?

taitofan
12th February 2008, 7:24 PM
Haha, I'm glad I lived up to your expectations Medea. XD

*puts a sign up that says "World's Biggest Ariados Fangirl"* That should be a good indicator. ;P Yep, Ariados! It's a kinda funny story... When speculation that Ariados would be Harley's was going on, I was all, "Nooooo!" cause I'm arachnophobic. But! When the epi aired and I saw how uber sexy he was (note: I think all of Harley's pokemon are male and will refer to them as such), not only was Ariados my fave of Harley's pogeys, but Ariados because my favorite pokemon species of all. And it still is. <3

Though I will say that Jupetta is a very close second, and he was my fave before Ariados. And I'm still sad that we never saw them double battle together. *big Insomniashipper too*

Dark Cacturne
12th February 2008, 7:28 PM
Which Pokémon in Harley's crew do you love best?

CACTURNE ALL THE WAY!! It's my favourite pokémon, and of course it's Harley's favourite too, because else he wouldn't be dressed like one :p

KetchupO
13th February 2008, 5:59 AM

Wigglytuff :D I Love how it's not stereotypically cute-acting
It makes it all the more cuter xD

Cyber Cyclone
13th February 2008, 10:19 AM
Ah I like most of his pokemon but I must say Wigglytuff is soooooo cute by being bad!!!!!!!!!!! It is nice to see hjow Harly trained it to be a Bannete junior lol. So yeah she/he is great!

Pikustrite
13th February 2008, 10:22 AM

ehh! Easy!! xDD Octillery! xD It's dancing skills are cuteh!!! :]] put your right suckers out xDD Partaaaay!!

Sweet Melody
13th February 2008, 1:44 PM
OMG OMG. Wigglytuff. :P It's just so fluffy and cute! And, besides Cacturne, I think Wigglytuff represents Harley the best.

Medea
13th February 2008, 2:15 PM
Welcome to the club Dark Cacturne. Always happy to have more members.

I actually love all of his pokemon if you want to know the truth. But I am going to go with his bubbly Banette. He's such a sweetie...And I felt sorry for the poor thing since it's premiere at the Hoenn Grand Festival. I loved it's appeal round during both Grand Festivals. It's just that when he battled...it was always against May and would always lose to her (one time with Jessie under control of it). Good to see Banette win a couple of those other random battles during the 5th contest.

Dark Cacturne
15th February 2008, 6:00 PM
Thanks for the welcome! It's great to be in the Harley club ;)

Come on Harley fans, join this club. The more, the better :)

Medea
15th February 2008, 10:18 PM
Alright everyone. I was just watching some of the old Harley episodes. One in particular was Hi Ho Silver Wind. You know what? I kind of noticed something a little odd in one little scene. When Harley was speaking to May and Drew, I could have sworn that Drew's Roselia was smiling and staring at Harley. Did anybody else notice that or was it just me?

Just imagine Drew's Roselia abandoning Drew and starts hugging Harley (thinking it's a real Cacturne). How's that for awesomeness!

Pikustrite
17th February 2008, 5:19 AM
^ LOLOL!! That'll be so cute if Roselia did so!! ;D ... I haven't noticed tho ... I'll watch it again and try to see it ;D (*points at self* not observant)

soo ... I've been digging into some of my old sig files and guess what I found xDD

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/Squeaky_Clean1928/H_1928282.png

that! xDD ... not my best works tho ... but I'll still donate it to the club xD
the fan art I used for that is self rendered from a pic I got from http://teppo.pepper.jp

Medea
17th February 2008, 11:43 AM
Ooh, that is very sexy. I have a not so sexy banner up that I made at least a couple of months ago. Well it depends. Plenty of people (taitofan) would get a kick out of Banette/Harley/Ariados butt.

But yeah, that's what I kind of noticed in one point when Harley is talking to May and Drew. I was wondering if anyone else noticed that little thing.

Oh I checked. I'm going to use serebii pics *sue me I'm a lazy bum*

http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/398/AG165.jpg
Just look at Roselia as Harley walks away. Either it's happy that Harley's leaving or is happy to see a fine, firm butt.

Sweet Melody
17th February 2008, 5:09 PM
Pikustrite, that banner is awsome! I love the Harley picture you used. =D

But yeah, that's what I kind of noticed in one point when Harley is talking to May and Drew. I was wondering if anyone else noticed that little thing.

Just look at Roselia as Harley walks away. Either it's happy that Harley's leaving or is happy to see a fine, firm butt.

Hm, I never saw that before... although, I do think Roselia was happy to see the later. But, who couldn't be?

Medea
18th February 2008, 1:31 PM
Well I've always seem to notice the little details. But it was thanks to Harley after all that I got well back into the anime. Harley brought a little flavor. And strange enough, my mother started to like him after a while. Of course, when he first saw him she thought he was ugly, but likes the colors he wore. But of course that was before she saw him in English. So when he came on the scene...she grew to like him a lot more (when 4Kids was dubbing). But once Harley's new voice came through...she threw up her hands and said HE'S FLAMING, TIM GUNN GAY! And she liked him then (and was the one who got me to look at Rhapsodeshipping Harley/Nando in a different light).

Out of all of the Harley voices you've heard within the last few years, which one was the best?

Pikustrite
18th February 2008, 2:00 PM
*pokes picture* oh yeh ... Harley's bum xDD bet Roselia's happy to see that xDD

Out of all of the Harley voices you've heard within the last few years, which one was the best?
hurrmmm ... wonder which one ... this is hard @_@ ... blagh ... 4Kids dub ... duh ... the new one is p(-.-)p lol ... but his Japanese voice is the Best!! JAPANESE VOICES FTW!!

Medea
19th February 2008, 12:02 PM
And now for my specialty. I always make collages of different characters (and have one of all of the main characters and most rivals). Now Harley was one of the very first collages I did which was way the hell back in 2005. So that means it's mostly pictures of him from his first appearance and the Hoenn Grand Festival.

Harley collage (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Collages/harley-collage.jpg)

If you all want me to make a second collage go right and tell me. I've been making second ones lately too.

Dark Cacturne
19th February 2008, 4:33 PM

Japanese of course! Pretty EVIL!!

Medea
20th February 2008, 2:36 PM
Okay, I think I need to remind members on this rule. No one liner posts please. That means you Dark Cacturne. Put a little more information with your posts.

Well, I've heard several different voices over the years, but Harley's Japanese voice is the best. But here's something strange. I love Harley's 4Kids voice actor. His voice just rocked out loud...But the PUSA voice kind of bugged at first. It's just that the lines were just the pure best. And then for some reason, I've heard Harley in Dutch...but that was just weird. Sounded gay, but weird.

KetchupO
21st February 2008, 10:19 AM
OMG I love the collage ^_^

4kids :D I like his Japanese voice actor also, although I don't understand Japanese xD

Medea
21st February 2008, 11:57 AM
Yeah, of course I couldn't understand Japanese (except for maybe a few words). Now what was awesome was that Harley was able to do a preview for an upcoming AG episode. I believe it was for the second episode in the Kanto Grand Festival. I'm not sure if there were any other episodes where he did that. But I loved Harley's Japanese voice anyways. He sounded so fruity and it fit him in so many ways.

Pikustrite
4th March 2008, 1:01 PM
sigh ... I wish I could see more of the Japanese episodes ... but alas (LOL) I dunno where to get them *fake faints* meh ... I'll just browse the web and hopefully find some before I rot XDD

lol ... a little animation that I made ^^;; not very good though *coughharleyisnotgaycough*

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/Squeaky_Clean1928/User.gif

I've been wondering ... if the Pokemon world was an Online Game ... what would Harley be?
A Mage? a Cleric? Swordsman? Archer? Fighter? lol

Medea
5th March 2008, 12:46 PM
*revives at last*

Okay, a few things with that beautiful animation. I wish I could put that in the sig (but just a tad big over 40000px). Nice of you to add Cookie, Tension, Needle, Festival, and even Femme. Now Jessie/Harley...I thought it was called Allianceshipping for some reason. And more Harley couples that could have been added.

Chefshipping (Harley/Brock)
Sundaeshipping (Harley/Max)
Rhapsodeshipping (Harley/Nando)
Costumeshipping (Harley/Dawn) <--Had to add something het.

But absolutely love, love, LOVE the animation.

Musapion
1st April 2008, 4:50 AM
-pops up- Actually, Queenshipping (kudos for using that name instead of CactusThorn, which is such a mouthful!) is Harley x Musashi /specifically./ Allianceshipping is basically Kojiro x Musashi x Nyasu x Harley. xD

Though, the uncredited art sorta gets on my nerves. xD; Can't have an extra frame just for credit? Ah, but, speaking of art, I do see an old member's art in there! The Cookie one!

Pikustrite
1st April 2008, 9:43 AM
lol XD ... I forgot the dang credits o_O ... I usually credit people ... but meh ... I forgot, sorry people ^^; now I forgot credits for the arts *ish hopeless*

@Medea : thanks XD ... but I found out online that it's called Queenshipping ...
LOL Costumeshipping? that'll be hetic XD ..

a little over limit, eh? ... I wonder if I should resize it so people can use it if they want to? :\

Medea
2nd April 2008, 12:19 PM
Musapion, sorry my usual pet-peeve on this one. But if you want to post in my club, please ask first if you want to join. I had this person in one of my other clubs come whenever he'd feel and said he doesn't want to join, but just post. Annoyed the hell out of me.

Anyways, glad you guys revived the club. I was starting to get worried. But good thing too because there's been talk amongst the people of the spoilers section about something and...

There's talk about May coming to Sinnoh for some sort of contest that Wallace is holding. Now if May's to come that the champion of Hoenn is holding, surely Harley should be there as well. If not that, then at least a mention from May.

Do you believe that Harley will make an appearance along with May? If so, what do you think will happen?

Musapion
2nd April 2008, 12:42 PM
EDIT: Sorry, may I please join?

Roselia always seems rather high to me. It might have been seeing Harley as an actual Noctus, who knows.

Well, lessee, besides the one done by TRG ( http://trg.deviantart.com/ ), the Queenshipping one is also from dA, the Harley-as-James one is by Ichigo-chan (http://ichigo-chan.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Live-The-Real-Story-45896840), Needleshipping one was by Gaiash (http://gaiash.deviantart.com/art/PokeYaoi-31142098 ), the Saori one was from a Japanese site but I can't remember which.

I think he'll only get a mention and HOPEFULLY a flashback. And Saori! And Shuu!

(How do you use spoiler tags?)

Medea
4th April 2008, 1:34 AM
Musapion, welcome to the club. I knew you'd come by soon enough since I've seen a lot of your work and I love the art. We need some banners for Harley.

I'm starting to have second thoughts about Harley being in Sinnoh with May and Wallace. Nice to think so. But you know, I have to keep an open mind on this sort of thing. But I think the best we could hope for is having mentioned or even better a flashback of him by May.

Spoil tags are [*SPOIL]***[/*SPOIL] lose the *'s!

jolteonjak
6th April 2008, 2:11 AM
Could I join please? Harley is my favorite coordinator who isn't named Grace. During his run, he was quite the interesting character. He's one of those characters that I don't think I'll ever forget.

And can I say, I freakin love his Wigglytuff!

Medea
6th April 2008, 12:38 PM
OMG! Glad you made it to the club.

Yes, I love Harley's Wigglytuff too. Although I kind of dip into the whole Femmeshipping theory with his Wigglytuff. And that theory is that catching a Wigglytuff is just Harley's big cry for help. As in he needs someone who is pink and fluffy in his life...Who else is pink and fluffy but Tucker. Plus, you are right on Harley being unforgettable. I mean, we actually see the rareness of a male character on this show actually in drag.

I'm almost afraid to think what he would do if he was actually traveling to Sinnoh to compete in the contests there. Although, I think it would be down-right cute if he started to dress like Banette or Ariados for the contests.

jolteonjak
6th April 2008, 5:26 PM
A Banette costume would be killer! (is that a pun?)

The Happini Brock got could easily go to Harley. Two cute pink things being brutes would totally own! My other guess for Harley's Sinnoh Pokes, Froslass or Lickilicky. OOO...then he could have 3 pink things with badass attitudes!

Medea
6th April 2008, 11:40 PM
If Harley dresses up like Banette, I would figure that it would be his pajamas. Now if he were to compete in contests in Sinnoh, I would say his best bet is to be in an Ariados costume. Come on Harley in a Ariados costume is made of absolute greatness. And I know another person in this club who would agree.

Well last we saw Harley, he only had Cacturne, Banette, Ariados, Octillery, and Wigglytuff. So that means he still has room for one more. Alright, time for another topic.

What do you think Harley's sixth pokemon is (assuming he caught one by now)?

I'll answer that one later.

jolteonjak
7th April 2008, 2:21 AM

As much as I want my answer to be Lickilicky, I'm going to go with Froslass. I think she would be a welcome addition to his team. She could either be a ****ty-acting Pokemon, or I think she could pull off a "witchy" role.

Fenny
8th April 2008, 3:00 AM
May I join? I love Harley. 8D He makes me laugh. He's so downright evil. He doesn't care about anybody but himself and his darling Pokemon...and rightly so, because they're the only ones who understand and accept him! *melodramatic background music* XDDDDD But really, underneath all the passive-agressiveness and sadism he's a troubled young man who deep down just wants to be loved, goshdarnit.

I could definitely see Harley using a Froslass. I would say a Mismagius, but Zoey has one of those. Maybe a Honchkrow? Or a Steel Wormadam (those things tear it up in Cute Contests). Harley's Pokemon are a rather eccentric, seemingly random collection... ;326;

Medea
8th April 2008, 12:14 PM
Welcome Fenny!

Well of course, all five of Harley's pokemon are indeed fully evolved pokemon so I have to think of something that's fully evolved (and that suits him). Froslass would be cool (even though I have a theory of him having any kind of female on his team but, whatever). Let me think...grass, ghost, water, bug, normal...Hmm, I'm wondering if he should have an Eevee evolution. I want to think either Jolteon or Glaceon. I would say Flareon, but apparently his Octillery knows fire attacks and I don't think he wants to have a second pair on his hands.

Musapion
25th April 2008, 10:09 AM
Thank you, Medea!

Harley from DP!
Harley with Pukurin, from Haruka's flashbacks while she was talking about how everyone else was doing in Jouto~ Very creepy.
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z161/tatteredcurtains/creepyharleypan.png

Blackjack Gabbiani
25th April 2008, 10:38 AM
Aah, hasn't changed his costume. But then he's more similar to the Rockets anyway.

Medea
25th April 2008, 1:09 PM
Perfect, you guys revived my love.

Well as you mentioned it, Harley was indeed a flashback in May's little catch-up story. It's nice to see that his Wigglytuff got featured. I was kind of hoping to see if he had a change in his team or that there would be a shot of him with his whole team. And of course I wanted him to have a change in the wardrobe too. It would have been so cool if he had an Ariados costume or Banette even. But I can keep on dreaming.

aerisLana
25th April 2008, 3:50 PM
Hi Medea! Can I join this club?

Well, I have to say Harley is one of my fave characters in Pokemon. I guess I like him because of his unique attitudes. Well what are those attitudes? Being a liar, sassy, and GIRLY not to mention XD! LOL, in my crazy side, I wished that I acted more like him in real life, ftw! XD I just love his attitude; very unique indeed. Because of that, Harley always made me smile everytime I see him in the anime.

I also like his collection of Pokemon. They all look creepy & nice, and I just realized that they differ when it comes to types. I think Banette is my fave Pokemon of Harley's, probably because it's a ghost type (I love ghosts =P). I also loved it's 1st debut in the Grand Festival episodes in the 3rd gen.

So, that's it. Am I accepted? :D

BTW, 'love you shipping fic too, Medea. ^^

Medea
26th April 2008, 12:50 PM
Welcome aerisLana to the club. Yes, we all love Harley's femininity and it's nice to see that in a boy character on the show (away from the so-called masculine we've seen with some of the other characters...*doesn't know what I just said*). And it's because both English dubs gave him some pretty choice lines that the older viewers got.

And since you've brought up Romance 101...I take it you've probably read most of those Harley moments in the story. Even though I waited over 12 chapters to bring Harley in, I think he made one of the biggest lasting impressions. Mostly because I slap a dress on Harley and had him constantly singing the I Feel Pretty song.

aerisLana
26th April 2008, 3:53 PM
Medea: Thanks! :D Yup, his femininity fits him right to the mark. About your fic, actually I already read all of the chapters, so I did see some of Harley's appearance (I'll try to make a commentary on the next episode). I really liked the part when Butch sang "Milkshake - Kelis", and Harley shouted that his prayers have been answered. XD Also, his Halloween party costume was unforgettable too, haha. And ohh, it's almost Sunday. I can't wait for the next episode, heehee!

I think it should be a Fire type, since he doesn't have any Fire types. I think it should be a Magcargo because it fits him IMO. Although his Octillery already knows a Fire attack, I think Harley needs a Fire Type so that he'll have a variety of types in his team.

honey_clover112
27th April 2008, 5:22 PM
May I join? I absolutely love Harley. He's so...awesome in a way that's so manly yet feminine. XD He's such an awesome character that I cannot ignore him, and *poof!*. I saw the club and joined. His attitude is that 'go-getter with a sense of pride and is a "bad person" with a lot of awesomeness' *shot*, and I just like those kind. I wish I had confidence and cunning like him. :[ So, yez, I love the Harley. So, can I join?

But I'd really want to see Harley with his Banette more. I love Banette (with it's quirky attutide), and it's one of my favorite Pokemon of his' in the bunch.

Yez, I agree with aerisLana. Magcargo seems to fit him perfectly, and also, he is in dire need of a fire type. For me. XD

;006;

Medea
28th April 2008, 2:07 PM
Welcome to the club my friend.

Well yes, we won't ever find another pokemon character with an attitude or flamboyancy we've seen with Harley. And trust me on this one, both English dubs did a great job by giving him such the greatest lines. It's just that PUSA went over the top and gave him the gayest lines ever. Just by using key words and lines like, "Brood of boy-toys" and "Hon" and "I have to go powder my nose" things like this.

But I honestly think that Harley's next pokemon will be a psychic type or a flying type. Now since he's in Johto I will say for psychic...possibly Espeon and if flying type, I would go with Skarmory.

aipom1234
3rd May 2008, 7:02 PM
OMG can i please join?? I <333 Harley, hes so gay and awesome!! He's also my bishie, and I love his Pokemon!!! The way he walks is just so cool, it adds to his personality!

Sooooo, can I join??!!

Medea
4th May 2008, 10:43 AM
Now what kind of person would I be if I didn't allow the bishie owner of Harley in the club? I would be a complete hypocrite. You're welcome in the club, but remember that I don't want any one-liners. Got it?

At the moment, I'm trying to think of some...writing ideas for Harley. As we all know I love writing anything with Harley and Tucker. I'm the big Femmeshipper on the forum. But right now, I'm playing around with different things with Harley ships. In the fic I have now, there's quite a bit of Chefshipping (one-sided) and that was a bit of a new feeling for me. But funny as most times Harley hits on Brock. Meanwhile, this new one will feature Rhapsodeshipping (Harley/Nando). Something about that just rings. And then I have my own crackish family where Harley and Mandi (from the Indigo League) being cousins.

aipom1234
18th May 2008, 2:34 PM
Here's a crappy collage thing i made: http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn197/aipom1234/?action=view&current=gggggggggg.png C'mon guys keep this club alive!

Pikustrite
19th May 2008, 3:31 PM
^ it's not crappy. It's purteh o.o; ... 3 thumbs up

this club ... is ... dead D8
Harley needs some love TT3TT

Harley got 4 appearances in DP! YES! *dances like an idiot* ...

http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Harley/src/121017260424.jpg

Medea
20th May 2008, 1:52 PM
Reminder to you all. No one liners.

Okay, back to Harley.

Well yes, Harley got a chance to shine, even if they were like two second cameo appearances. Well I for one am very disappointed by the saga and shafting people like Harley and Drew. Well Harley mostly. I would have loved to see Harley in Sinnoh doing the Wallace Cup competition. I could have seen so much good stuff between him and May. Or even Dawn. Who would have loved to see Harley try to manipulate Dawn? And what of Wallace? We could have seen some great material of Harley commenting about Wallace.

Well, now we'll never know. All we know from him is that he still has Wigglytuff and obviously Cacturne (hence the outfit).

Mikari
27th May 2008, 12:53 PM
Heyy~ Can I join the club~
I like harley because.....well because he's himself. The gayness and everything. I just like it.
Sooo pls~

BTW Piku-chan
Love the pic~

Pikustrite
27th May 2008, 12:58 PM
NYAAA! Mikari-nyan~ you joined!! XDD
welcome (unofficially) to the club

well .. today I've been lounging around some Image boards ... and found

http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Harley/thumb/121017244635s.jpg = http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Harley/thumb/121175750757s.png

-GASP- o.o

Mikari
27th May 2008, 1:15 PM
well .. today I've been lounging around some Image boards ... and found

http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Harley/thumb/121017244635s.jpg = http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Harley/thumb/121175750757s.png

-GASP- o.o

lol. I remember that pic. You used it as an avvie once. His mouth took up most of the space~
When did that pic of Kumiko show up? I don't remember it...
I keep forgetting who she is...blame STM

OHOHOHOHO~ (tried to imitate that)

Pikustrite
28th May 2008, 5:48 AM
first of all ... It's Rumika, Mi-chan :D
and that came from DP3

izzit just me .. or all Harley-centered fics are crack fics? :\

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/Squeaky_Clean1928/bubbles.gif
now a little banner fresh from adobe photoshop XDD
excuse the size ... I was bored, so randomly made this.

I've been going around watching a whole lotta animes lately, and saw that the "Harley-ish" laugh *pokes my previous pic* is really popular ... I came a cross 6 or 6 characters from various anime do that lol XDD

this thread needs a new topic ... it's kinda ... dead :\
I really wish Pokemon authors will make a Specials on him ... then we could discuss more Harley-ism TT3TT
I really miss him DDD8

Medea
28th May 2008, 12:39 PM
Okay then, I'm back. Just a reminder. NO ONE LINERS!!! Because spamming a club is wrong. Spamming a club that is owned by a Club moderator, that's a lynching.

Anyways, welcome to the club Mikari.

Since it's Harley related, I will mention this. Today is the 28th and I put up a new amv up on youtube and surprise, surprise, it is a Harley amv. Now youtube links leading to amv's or any kind of download issue is against the rules. So you won't be seeing any links. Just getting your hopes up right now. And of course, for Harley I used another Fergie song (My Humps). Which I have done with Harley in the past is associate him with Fergie (even made amv's with him for London Bridge and Fergalicious). Hey topic!

What song do you associate with Harley?

Blackjack Gabbiani
29th May 2008, 1:30 AM
Song? Hmm...probably "The Internet Is For Porn", but that's because I saw a really great video of him singing that.

Medea
9th June 2008, 1:14 PM
Oh, you saw that same video I presume. That was a great amv. Sorry I've been neglecting this club...and apparently so has everyone else.

Well I can see...just about every song I ever used him for in amv's.

Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
Fergalicious by Fergie
I'm Super from South Park
London Bridge by Fergie
My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas

So you can honestly see that I have this weird thing for Harley and Fergie songs. But after all of his appearances on the anime, I would say the one that fits him like a glove would be the Gnarls Barkley song. He is crazy.

aipom1234
11th June 2008, 3:56 PM
Here's a PhotoBucket album I made for him, if anyone's interested. http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn197/aipom1234/Harley/?start=all C'mon guys, let's keep this club alive! We need to show our love for this flamboyant cactus a lot more!! Also, does anyone think that the 4 coordinators are travelling together in the wonderful region of Johto?

Blackjack Gabbiani
12th June 2008, 6:52 AM
So people (who've apparently never seen anime before) have claimed that Pokemon wouldn't have a gay character. Yet here we have Harley. So my question--do you think Harley's gay? Because for all his flamboyance, he never shows attraction to anyone, and it was implied that he and Solidad used to date. However, a lot of gays date opposite-sex people before coming out, and his lack of attraction could be explained by his self-absorption (which transcends orientation).

Medea
12th June 2008, 12:33 PM
Whoa, the Solidad/Harley thing had to be just something that the dub did. I don't think Solidad meant the same thing in the Japanese version. But that's just me because I don't ever want to think about Solidad and Harley dating him. Although if it ever happened, I kind of want to think there was a...And now I'm trapped in the closet moment.

But anyways, when it comes to the anime...I would say bi. I mean there were lots of Cookieshipping moments for me to have fun with. But then two years ago when he came right out of the closet wearing May's wardrobe...That made me scream out a lot of things. And then the dub again. Harley's lines are just something that would be heard from like Big Gay Al or possibly Tim Gunn.

Musapion
12th June 2008, 1:10 PM
I think Harley is gay for himself. xD;

He's too self-centered to care for anyone else and I don't think he thinks he NEEDS anyone else. He's awesome all on his own. His Pokemon really are his only friends, I think. The closest relationship he shares, without any strings attatched, is probably with his own Pokemon.

I don't really count the Soledad thing since it's a dub line, but it probably fell through because the guy is too self-absorbed for her, even if she is a bit distant herself.

I think Haruka and maybe Shuu might be his first normal-ish human friends. ^^;;

That post... wasn't nearly as coherent as I would have liked, but I tried my best~

Medea
18th June 2008, 12:53 PM
You know, you might be right about Harley's first somewhat friends. I mean...Oh wait!

...As we've seen in the episodes and whatnot, Harley is actually sitting in a room with Drew and even Solidad watching May on the television. This is turning very complicated in my eyes. Look at this craziness. It almost seems that Harley has this sort of respect for May. Probably. We don't know. And now that it has been brought up, I'm wondering if there was anything between Harley and Solidad. If I'm seeing the two in the room together...and Drew...this leaves this shipper very confused. But I wonder if Harley has respect for May as a coordinator, if he can even be on talking terms with Drew, and if there's anything between him and Solidad.

Speculating and whatnot.

aipom1234
18th June 2008, 3:15 PM
Hey I found these on Pokesho, there may be some hints to what's going on in Johto. http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn197/aipom1234/t_06_autumn_pnga.png?t=1213798280

Personally, I think it's quite possible that Solidad and Harley are or were once a couple. I'm not sure why but I just see it. And on him watching May in the Wallace Cup, I think he's finally learned that his tricks will no linger work. So I believe this means that he and May are on good terms. Oh, and I was watching the last episode of BF, and Ash says to May "you got Drew and Solidad waiting for you in Johto" and Brock says and Harley too and then May says I'm not sure if that's a good thing. Funny stuff :-)

Musapion
18th June 2008, 5:22 PM
Well, he did befriend her in the end of BF, in his own weird way.

So they're all bizzare friends now.

Oh, well, HariSao is cute anyway, so I wouldn't be upset.

'Sides, who says he can't like both? But considering the 'maybe once together' air they had about them that even the Japanese fans and the dubbers picked up, there might be something there.

Blackjack Gabbiani
19th June 2008, 8:51 AM
Hey I found these on Pokesho, there may be some hints to what's going on in Johto. http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn197/aipom1234/t_06_autumn_pnga.png?t=1213798280

That's a fanart, and it's pretty old.

Anyway, I realized who Harley's like--Wendy from Dues and Don'ts. Obsessed with revenge over the smallest slights imaginable to the point where it makes her crazy.

Medea
19th June 2008, 12:46 PM
Anyway, I realized who Harley's like--Wendy from Dues and Don'ts. Obsessed with revenge over the smallest slights imaginable to the point where it makes her crazy.
Sweet Jews for Jesus, you are totally right...There should be some sort of thing, ship for them. My God, why didn't I think of...Oh right, because I'm legally retarded.

Harley x Wendy...I'll ask my friends about that one.

But as for the Harley/Solidad fiasco we've got here...I'm not counting out that they had some sort of relation in the past. That could indeed be something between the two. But I so want to believe that there's something between Harley and Drew. Those two seconds we saw...them together. For crying out loud, that should be something.

Harley I see is having more respect for May. I know that his tricks aren't going to work against her now, but I wonder if Harley is testing other coordinators like he did with May. I wonder if Harley would ever meet up with Dawn and do the same thing.