PDA

View Full Version : ~. The Cosplayers' Club .~

Kitsune Winterheart
12th February 2008, 3:07 PM
Hello, and welcome to The Cosplayers' Club ^___^ This club is for all the people who like to cosplay, experienced or not, and for those who want to know more about cosplaying. In this club, you can show off your best/funniest cosplaying photos, ask help for your costumes, and basically talk about anything that is related to our fun hobby.

~.The Rules.

- No saying that the characters other members cosplay are bad or stupid.
- Don't come here if you only want to spam.
- Breaking rules will lead you to a warning, after two you'll get banned from here.
- Everybody can think up new topics, but there can be only three topics going at the same time, no more.
- Say ''Psychopath Pinata'' in your first post if you want to join. I want to make sure that everyone reads the rules.
- Have fun and be nice for others :3

~.Member list.
- Blackjack Gabbiani
- Azure Wolf
- Mimori Kiryu
- Tabby Catty

~.Ban-land.
---

~.Current topic. What character[s] are you currently cosplaying as?

P.S. Don't know what cosplaying means? Maybe this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosplay) can help you.

Blackjack Gabbiani
13th February 2008, 12:20 PM
Psychopath Pinata, I wanna join! I love cosplaying!

The two I use the most are JP from Digimon Frontier and Oikawa from Digimon Adventure 02. But the one I'm best known for is Quina from Final Fantasy IX. I'd wear it more often, but it's an absolute bear to wear, especially during summer cons (for a swampdwelling tonguebeast, Quina wears a *lot*)

Kitsune Winterheart
13th February 2008, 2:38 PM
Welcome, Blackjack Gabbiani! I'll add you to the member list right away.

Those are really interesting character choices, especially Quina. Do you happen to have any photos?

Blackjack Gabbiani
14th February 2008, 2:03 AM
Oikawa (http://www.cosplay.com/photo/643450/)--yeah, I skip the makeup because I get it everywhere. But he gets a human skin tone right at the end, so hey. And I love my props--I also have a Datirimon doll and some translucent butterfly fabric.

JP (http://www.cosplay.com/photo/310755/), who's awesome and needs more love. I have the chocolate bars and the digivice.

Quina! (http://www.cosplay.com/photo/315813/) Who doesn't love Quina? Although the tongue needs work...The only parts I made are the tongue and adding detailing to the hat.

Actually, come to think of it, my friend Hope made *all* these costumes! She's awesome.

Kitsune Winterheart
14th February 2008, 2:28 PM
Wow, that Hope is a good costume-maker for sure n__n You look great in those photos. too bad that I don't have any to show you yet... I'm going to cosplay as Deidara (http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/mrbutr/Deidara.jpg)from Naruto. My friends are coplayers too, and we all will cosplay as Akatsuki's members xD Luckily, we can make most of the stuff in school, and for free too. I'll post photos as soon as my costume is ready.

...C'mon people, join! @___@ No need to be shy.

Blackjack Gabbiani
16th February 2008, 1:49 PM
That's going to be some interesting hair to manage. What are you planning to do for it?

Azure Wolf
16th February 2008, 4:38 PM
I'll join, I love cosplaying even though its quite rare over here.
I pretty much look like L from Death Note so I'm considering to be him but I'd play Ichigo and Kakashi too.

Kitsune Winterheart
16th February 2008, 5:10 PM
Beaten, writing that message took a long time.

@A.W - Welcome n__n I'll add you to the member list. Those are cool characters, but their hair colors are different: black, white and orange. Are you planning to buy some wigs?

@B.G - Me and my friends are making some plans for it. My hair is already blond, long and straight, so I probably need just some luck and ponytail holders x3 No mortal can have a hairdo exactly like his, but I'm aiming for something that looks good and Deidara-ish.

What's your best cosplaying experience, by the way? I can't really say yet, but I'm sure that when my friends and I will go to a big city as Akatsuki's members and mess around, it'll be a great memory ^____^ But, we have to do it in spring or summer, otherwise we'll freeze =___= Damn the Finnish climate...

Mimori Kiryu
16th February 2008, 9:22 PM
Psychopath Pinata, I guess I'll join. ^^;

I'm not really a big cosplayer, but I would love to be a better cosplayer and me and my best friend, Lacey, are getting together BLEACH cosplay costumes. XD We're gonna wear them to school too. x3

What character[s] are you currently cosplaying as?

Well, I'm working on getting Yoruichi's costume together for BLEACH, I have a Kagome (Inuyasha) costume that my mother and I made a couple of years back and I really want to get together a Cagalli Yula Athha costume (Gundam SEED Destiny) because out of any anime character I've ever watched, she's the most like me. ;D

Kitsune Winterheart
17th February 2008, 9:15 AM
Welcome, welcome~ You'll be added to the member list too.

If you want to become a better cosplayer, I suggest you to see lots of anime clips and fan-art that has your character. And since you have a friend who cosplays too, you two can behave like you would really be the characters you're gonna cosplay, and maybe even use their names. Me and my friends do that in school, even if others probably think that we have gone crazy... Getting weird looks from others just makes it more fun! XD Ok, I'm nuts. *cough* Sorry for bad advices.

BTW, Yoruichi has some cool clothes. Nice choice ^__^b

Tabby Catty
18th February 2008, 1:45 AM
Psychopath Pinata! I'm a cosplayer too, I'm currently working on a Tayuya costume, I just finished my Konan costume too.

Does anybody have a Cosplay.com account? I do, if you want to know, my user name there is Tabby Catty just like here on Serebii if that helps you, you should view my costumes they are pretty good.

Kitsune Winterheart
18th February 2008, 2:36 PM
Well, I don't have one, but I'll sure check yours. Oh, and welcome :]

EDIT: Aww, you look cute in your Aqua Admin Shelly costume ^___^ Who's the Ash next to you, by the way?

Tabby Catty
19th February 2008, 1:05 AM
Thanks ^^ I want to do either Agahnim from Link to the Past, Deidara's costume before he joins Akatsuki or (this is new) a Bleach cosplay, except there is one thing I want to ask you guys since I know Bleach is kind of popular and I'm one that likes to think outside the box:

Are their any characters or alternate outfits of the characters from Bleach that are under-cosplayed?

Oh yeah, by the way, that Ash, his name is Steven, he one the guys who comes to Youmacon for the Pokemon photoshoot, it was in 2006 he cosplayed season 1 Ash and last year he cosplayed Gary.

Mimori Kiryu
21st February 2008, 5:03 AM
Are their any characters or alternate outfits of the characters from Bleach that are under-cosplayed?

My friend is cosplaying as Kurotsuchi Mayuri's lieutenant, Kurotsuchi Nemu. I really haven't seen her cosplayed all that much. Here's a link to what she looks like, if you don't remember. ^^ (http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-91547409642223_1988_5089359) I can't wait to see the complete cosplay. I'm excited. ;D I don't really see Nemu cosplayed all that much and she's a really pretty girl. <3

Tabby Catty
21st February 2008, 10:08 PM
Hmmm... that sounds good, because I really want to be in a Bleach group with some of my friends, but I want to be somewhat unique, I guess what I could do is do a Cosplay.com search for each one that I might want to cosplay and that usually do it, I just wanted to have other people's input.