PDA

View Full Version : The Maylene Fanclub!!!

Cyber Cyclone
18th February 2008, 10:43 AM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/thumb/b/bf/Maylene.JPG/210px-Maylene.JPG
Hi fellow Maylene fans and welcome to The Maylene Fanclub! This Fanclub is for all those people that love that little fighting type trainer with the bandaged nose called Maylene! All fans can join as long as you read and follow the rules. Speaking about the rules lets get them clear now so we don't get them confused later.

RULES
1. Obviously all Serebii Rules apply
2. No flaming, bashing or anything of that sort
3. No swearing including those small ones like 'sexy' or 'hot' coz I find them really disturbing
4.No multiple posting (double, triple ect.)
5. No asking to be co-owner I might ask for one later after the club has been opened for a while, I will ask for who is interested and then I will choose someone who I think is the most active and will help the club the most
6 Please state at least 3 reasons why you like her while you ask to join (yes you just need to ask) just to show you read the rules

Ok well I hope we hot that clear so I don't want to see ANYONE breaking them but if you do this it what will happen
1 broken rule = warning
2 broking rules = 1 week ban
3 broken rules = perm ban
Yes I am strict lol.

Ok I won't start a topic though I will start the first one but I will only start it when we have at least 3 members.

Members:
Dark Cacturn (or DC for short)
Legendary Warrior
Soulja Boy

Ok so join everyone join!!!!!!!........please ;)

Dark Cacturne
19th February 2008, 4:42 PM
Okay Cyber Cyclone, I'm DC and I would like to join (YAY first member)! :D

1. She is an awesome battler (the way she beated Dawn was AWESOME)
2. She has excellent pokémon, especially Lucario, cause he ROCKS!!
3. She's pretty pretty :) And she's a Gym Leader of course, why should we not like her?

and a 4th reason:

4. I like the way how for example Maylene stretched out her arms and Lucario did his stick swinging attack right together with it. Nice synchronous.

Oh yeah, I don't ask to be a co-owner, but I would love to be one ;)

Come on members, join us please!

Paddster56
19th February 2008, 7:16 PM
Can i join? I like her battle abilities almost as good as Ash
Just to say can you like her for Diamond and Pearl Gym aswell as the Tv Show?

Reasons

1.Awesome Battler
2. I found her the hardest to beat on Diamond
3. SHE HAS A LUCARIO

Cyber Cyclone
20th February 2008, 6:28 AM
Sure this is a fanclub you just have to like her lol. Oh and thanks guys for joining ^^.

Cyber Cyclone
20th February 2008, 8:39 AM
come on people please! I go around the clubs forum and all clubs have like at least 5 members in 1 day! what is it whenever I open any clb related to any subject noeone aver joins! please people don't let this club of mine die to (the first was the grass type starters club *crys in rememberence*)

Dark Cacturne
21st February 2008, 3:51 PM
come on people please! I go around the clubs forum and all clubs have like at least 5 members in 1 day! what is it whenever I open any clb related to any subject noeone aver joins! please people don't let this club of mine die to (the first was the grass type starters club *crys in rememberence*)

Nice words Cyber Cyclone! Come on people, join us please, so we can have our first topic ;)

Paddster56
21st February 2008, 6:49 PM
Nice words Cyber Cyclone! Come on people, join us please, so we can have our first topic ;)

I got an Idea maybe someone could make a banner and Advertise, also on my spore club i'll put it in the awesome clubs section

Cyber Cyclone
22nd February 2008, 7:33 AM
Paddster could you make the banner please coz if you can remember I used tro ahve a banner for miltoic in my sig before and no-one like it--. so eah I would appreciate it.

Cyber Cyclone
23rd February 2008, 12:52 AM
Um Paddster since you got banned you are out of the club utill you are unbanned....or i if you get unbanned/

Legendary Warrior
16th March 2008, 5:47 PM
can i join?

1. because she likes strong fighting types
2. she has an awesome lucario
3. she beat dawn, ....... yay!

Also i can make a userbar

Soulja Boy
16th March 2008, 8:36 PM
Hello i would like to join please!!
I have a banner idea!!
I like her battle style
I like her pkmn
I love her look

Cyber Cyclone
24th March 2008, 9:37 AM
sorry it took long for me to reply but yeah you both can join^^. I will add you to the list and I would appreciate it if you made that userbar LW and that banner SB.]

~CC