PDA

View Full Version : Dance Dance Revolution: SppF Club Mix

Dramatic Melody
21st February 2008, 11:01 PM
~DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION~
~SppF Club Mix~

I promised myself I'll do many things that are new to me this month. This is one of them.

Hello, and welcome to the first club I ever made: The Dance Dance Revolution Club! In this club you're free to talk about the ever popular arcade game known as Dance Dance Revolution, or simply DDR. You can talk about the several games, the songs, your experiences, even which of the characters you think is hot; if it's related to Dance Dance Revolution, it goes here!

To fully enjoy DDR: SppF Club Mix, you have to follow these really simple rules that even DDR novices can understand:

~RULES~

1. As always, the general forum and club rules apply here. Follow them. ;)
2. Read the instructions below on how to become a member.
3. Be sure to stay as on-topic as possible: make sure your posts contain at least some discussion of DDR! =P
4. Respect other members, and other members will respect you. =D
5. Don't forget to HAVE FUN!!!

~MEMBERSHIP~

So how does one become a member of this club?

Well, all it takes is a post, really. Simply post about asking if you'd like to be a member, and you're instantly a member!

But, of course, to actually be a member, you must have had at least some experience with DDR. Whether you're a novice or a professional, or even if you've only played it once or twice, you're still very much welcome in this club! =)

As for Co-Owners, I still have to see if you're suitable for the job. So don't ask to be one, I'll pick them myself. ;)

~CURRENT MEMBERS~

~> Dramatic Melody (owner)
~> Mimori Kiryu
~> Angelic Pika

~CURRENT BANNED MEMBERS~

None as of yet. And I hope it stays that way. =)

~TO-DO LIST~

~> Get members! =D
~> Get someone to make a club banner (preferably a club member)
~> Get a Co-Owner (or two)
~> Think of more To-Do List entries! =P

See the first of my to-do list! Go on, join! ;)

WELCOME TO DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION: SppF Club Mix!

Enjoy your stay. ;)

Mimori Kiryu
22nd February 2008, 2:46 AM
I think I'll join this club! I love DDR and I try to play it as much as I can, but work always gets in the way. XD I also play StepMania on my laptop, its fun too. ;D

And, if needed, I'll make a banner for the club. What would you like on it as in pictures and text? :)

Dramatic Melody
22nd February 2008, 12:58 PM
^
Welcome! Yay first member! =P *adds*

I play StepMania, too, and I'm admittedly better in it than DDR itself. =P

Uhmm, well, for the banner, I'd like a silhouette of a DDR dancer (which are usually seen in the covers of the console versions), scattered DDR arrows, and obviously, the club title "Dance Dance Revolution: SppF Club Mix". Everything else (background, font, etc.) depends on you. =P

Angelic Pika
24th February 2008, 3:44 AM
Aw crap. I didn't get to be first member person. Can I join anyway?

Plus, I'll really get on with the banner I promised you, and since I don't have school for 3 days, I get to make it now. Or tommorow. Or the next day. Or summer. Just kidding.

And if Mimori Kiryu beats me to it. I'm off the hook! XD;

Dramatic Melody
24th February 2008, 10:03 AM
Aw crap. I didn't get to be first member person. Can I join anyway?

Plus, I'll really get on with the banner I promised you, and since I don't have school for 3 days, I get to make it now. Or tommorow. Or the next day. Or summer. Just kidding.

And if Mimori Kiryu beats me to it. I'm off the hook! XD;

But of course. *adds list*

Well, if ever you do make the banner, my requests are in my previous posts. =P

Angelic Pika
22nd March 2008, 8:41 AM
Did this club suddenly die or something? o_____o;

Let's make a topic: How good are you in DDR, rate yourself from 1-10 [10 being the highest]
I guess I'm sorta, 7. I'm not that great, I just stumble upon the game when I'm at Timezone or something, and play kinda good. d:

Phoenix Fire
22nd March 2008, 8:50 AM
*Gasps*
Theres a DDR club here and I didn't notice?! I need to get new glasses.

Anyways, I like DDR. The first time I played ikt was at a friend birthday party and it rocked. I was gonna go there again on my birthday but it turned out the machine was broken. How unfortunate. But it is really and extremely fun and I like it. A lot. So may I join?

Red_Latias
22nd March 2008, 2:39 PM
May i join? I LOVE DDR!!

How good are you in DDR, rate yourself from 1-10 [10 being the highest]

Personally i would rate myself a 6 or 7 i am pretty good with it execpt i cant go any further than light/basic mode. i own 2 diffrent ddr games but i play supernova the most and at our local rec center i play ddr:extreme.