PDA

View Full Version : The Primeval Club

Psycho-Espeon
24th February 2008, 10:59 AM
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/4184/clubry4.jpg

This is the fan club for the television series Primeval. You can talk about the past and future series and discuss your favourite creatures and characters. Basically anything about Primeval is welcome here.

If you wish to join post a reply telling me why you want to join and a character or creature that you wish your Club Name to be. Please do not use ones already used.

All Serebii Forum rules apply.
No Spamming.
No Flaming.
Please try not to move onto something not connected to Primeval.

As a member you will have a rank. This rank will grant you more power and more credibility. Making banners, advertising the Club, winning Club competitions and many other things will put you towards getting a higher rank. A full list of these things will come out sooner.

Ranks- (Highest First)

Club Owner: Can give warnings, bans, grants higher ranks. Announces competition winners.
Deputy Owner
Professor
Security
Zoologist
Creature
Civilian
Full rank details coming soon.

Members:

Psycho-Espeon: Future Predator- Club Owner
Ryan singh unhi hss: Future Sabre Tooth- Civilian
evo-wooper: Future Shark- Civilian
Brock Phillips: Conner Temple- Civilian

Ryan singh ubhi hss
26th February 2008, 3:55 PM
Please can i join,i loved the future predator,its way of seeing was wicked not to forget its aggresiveness.sweet! can my name be the futer sabertooth?

evo-wooper
9th March 2008, 10:57 AM
Hey mate! I really want to join because I love Primeval, especially the future shark, the worms in the mist and Rex! Can my clan name be Future Shark?

Brock Phillips
10th March 2008, 12:08 PM
Can I join please?

Iv'e watched Primeval since the start of series 1 and I also watch the "Little Lilly" youtube videos staring Hannah Spearit(sp?) directed by Andrew-Lee Potts.

Club name I would like to be called-Conner or Conner Temple to give his full name.

Brock PHillips.