PDA

View Full Version : Serebii.net Update: Sunday: Smash Bros. Brawl Section & Pokémon of the Week

SerebiiBot
24th February 2008, 4:16 PM
Serebii.net has just updated with this:

- 24-02-2008- 15:05 GMT / 10:05 EST - Serebii Will have the Brawl opener up tomorrow, which ironically is probably the biggest part
The WiFi Battling & Trading Chatroom is booming so now its even easier to find people in real-time to ...

More... (http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml)

Shineenigma
24th February 2008, 4:53 PM
It would have been nice if spoilers weren't posted on the front page.

SapphireL
24th February 2008, 8:55 PM
I liked the Smash Bros. update, but is it safe to say that Lucario and the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon are all male? :/ Just something to think about...

Serebii
24th February 2008, 9:22 PM
Its a royal his...:p

Token
24th February 2008, 9:31 PM
I'm appalled. You spelled FALCAWN PAOUNCH wrong.

Metroid090
24th February 2008, 10:15 PM
Serebii did a great job on this. It is by far the best Brawl guide on the web so far. There are a few typos, little things like 'Serevii' ,meaning you just mistyped a few words.

Korobooshi Kojiro
24th February 2008, 11:07 PM
This is one of the best organized Brawl guides I've seen yet, and it's not even on a Brawl site. I'm impressed Joe.

Hey, Lucario's page doesn't mention his ability that he powers up the more damage he takes.

Serebii
24th February 2008, 11:09 PM
This is one of the best organized Brawl guides I've seen yet, and it's not even on a Brawl site. I'm impressed Joe.

Hey, Lucario's page doesn't mention his ability that he powers up the more damage he takes.
It does with Aura Sphere...I thought that was the only move that got boosted?

Korobooshi Kojiro
24th February 2008, 11:31 PM
I've heard he gets a speed boost in general as well as higher attacks.

Pika Hikari KT
25th February 2008, 7:23 PM
With him being voiced by Sean Schemmel in the dub of movie 8, the aura sensing, and this nifty trait, you'd think Lucario was part Saiyan.XD Also, Lucario has the ability to Wall Cling(making it so you can wait on a vertical surface before a wall jump), so Extremespeed is indeed a very handy recovery(almost broken, as you can even curve the direction).

Fox and Falco(who does have a scouter, let the Vegeta jokes go full blast!) still have their secret taunts on Corneria, and all three Star Fox characters can do it on Lylat Cruise with Assault graphics! I have no idea if Wolf has one for Corneria, but probably not since his team changed between 64 and Assault.

SkittyOnWailord did some terrific pictures(finally, a clear shot of those Kirby hats!). Thank you(and of course Serebii for taking the time to make this)!:D