PDA

View Full Version : Dexter's Laboratory

mewfan1
25th February 2008, 6:03 PM
Anyone here miss Dexter's Laboratory?

Are there any plans for a U.S. Release of Dexter's Lab on DVD? I know that they released Season 1 on DVD in Australia or New Zealand, but I was hoping they would release it here in the U.S.

Also, is Dexter's Lab still being shown on Cartoon network? If it is, what time and day?

Rave
25th February 2008, 8:09 PM
There's a channel called Boomerang. Watch it there.

mario_fan
26th February 2008, 3:18 AM
i doubt its commin back cause genndy isn't workin on it seth McFarlin is workin on family guy and craig McCraken is working on fosters

markomega
26th February 2008, 5:05 AM
I watched it recently and it wasn't as funny as it used to be.... so I don't rly miss it.

Surreal
26th February 2008, 7:05 AM

You can also catch some of it on the Cartoon Cartoon show.

Rave
26th February 2008, 8:22 AM
You can also catch some of it on the Cartoon Cartoon show.

Which rarely comes on.

Conquistador
26th February 2008, 10:40 AM

Which, if watched, does come back to haunt you.

/Exiled/
26th February 2008, 1:13 PM
I honestly found the Jimmy Neutron series to be muuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than Dexter's Lab ever was...

Dragodynamite
26th February 2008, 1:30 PM
It was much better the time i was like, 8 >.< now im 16, and i dont really miss dexter, or Johnny bravo, or powerpuff girls etc.
It still goes here in norway, but i dont have CN. so no biggie :P

GhostAnime
26th February 2008, 1:51 PM
I honestly found the Jimmy Neutron series to be muuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than Dexter's Lab ever was...

meh, i strongly disagree. neutron is far too.. linear.

not every episode in dexter was actually about an invention going wrong.

Evil Sonic
26th February 2008, 1:54 PM

Dexter's Lab is more funnier than Jimmy Neutron, cause Jimmy is a jerk , and Dexter isn't and he's funny when his inventions mess up.

I think Dexter tests his inventions but Jimmy doesn't and just uses them.

mario_fan
26th February 2008, 2:11 PM
i never liked the animation of jimmy neutron

mewfan1
26th February 2008, 6:53 PM
Will Dexter's Lab ever be released on DVD in the United States?

Surreal
27th February 2008, 12:42 AM
Which rarely comes on.
I see it on all the time... Usually on weekends though.

Suica
27th February 2008, 5:19 AM
Will Dexter's Lab ever be released on DVD in the United States?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter%27s_Lab#DVD_Release

Apparently not. Tho I like the sound of a Dexter's Lab movie.

Rave
27th February 2008, 5:22 AM
I see it on all the time... Usually on weekends though.

Really?

The only time I've caught it was during my lunch break at my house during the week.

Most kids can't really catch it unless they had their own ways of getting to catch it on at the time.

Suica
27th February 2008, 5:24 AM
Most kids can't really catch it unless they had their own ways of getting to catch it on at the time.
TiVo is amazing.

Profesco
27th February 2008, 11:45 AM
I was a fan of Dexter's Lab. I think it more creative than Jimmy Neutron, in any case. However, in the later episodes, the new Dexter's voice was far too girly- not nearly european-geniusy enough. That kinda messed it up. Now I watch Johnny Test as a replacement.

"Didn't see that coming."
*laughs*

mewfan1
27th February 2008, 9:05 PM
I liked the older Dexter's Labs. The newer one's with the new animation and voices were stupid.

Nny
28th February 2008, 1:06 AM
You dare compare that crap to Dexter's lab? gtfo.

Also I agree with what is being said, the older episodes are far superior to the 'new' ones.

Anyone remember the Dexter movie with Mandark? 8D

EXPERT DAN200
28th February 2008, 1:22 AM
Really?

The only time I've caught it was during my lunch break at my house during the week.

It comes on every saturday at 6:30-8:30 am.

Rave
28th February 2008, 1:59 AM
Anyone remember the Dexter movie with Mandark? 8D

How could I forget?

Cipher_Admin
28th February 2008, 2:25 AM
I remember that show when I was little. I loved it back then.

Mr. Mudkip
3rd March 2008, 3:41 AM
That show was awesome, but not as amazing as Courage the Cowardly Dog. I'm so happy they resurrected it.

golden jirachi
3rd March 2008, 4:40 PM
i miss it a lot....i watched always when i was 5. but sometims in cartoonnetwork in argentina they repeat it. here, boomerang has been changed into a crappy channelm, all with old series i hate!

XSilverStarboyX
3rd March 2008, 7:09 PM
I remember I used to watch it all the time when I was about 8 and it was on CN back in 1996, but lately, the newer episodes jsut lost thier umph. So I dont really miss it that much;152;