PDA

View Full Version : The Kanto Gym Leaders Club

Cyber Cyclone
3rd March 2008, 7:40 AM
Hi everyone and welcome to The Kanto Gym Leaders Club. I got the idea to start this when I saw The Joto Gym Leaders Club so I was like 'Hey I like Kanto Gym Leader why not start a club about them' so here I am starting one. I just want everyone to know that if I don't get at least 3 members in 3 days I will close the club so it doesn't die and take up room in these forums like my other clubs.

Now I will just get the rules clear and just to let everyone know if you break even 1 rule on your first post then you will permanent ban because I will know that if you can't follow rules on your first post what hope is there when you get to join in topics and vote for thr KGLOTM (Kanto Gym Leader Of The Month). Ok here are the rules follow them or else.

* All SPPF Rules Apply
* No Spam
* No Multiple Posting
* Apsolutly No Posting While Your On A Ban Or You Will Be Reprted To A Mod
* No Falming
* No Bashing
* No Rude Words or Rude Combination Of Letters To Represent Rude Words e.g. WTF
* Post Your Favourite Kanto Gym Leader To Show You Read The Rulse (can be more than one)
* Follow All These Rules
* Don't Ask To Be Co-Owner I Will Choose One Later To Make Sure Thay Are Constant Posters And Always Follow The Rules
*Please Don't Answer To The Current Topic On Your First Post Because You Might Not Be Accepted
* Have Fun! (yes it is a rulse and the most impoprtant one at that)

Members:
Cyber Cyclone~ Owner
Paddster56~Brock Rank
palkia1~ Brock Rank
HotShot~ Brock Rank
Blackjack Gabbiani~ Brock Rank
Demented Kirlia~ Brock Rank

Ranks:
Brock Rank~ beginning rank
Misty Rank~ rank 2
L.T. Surge~ rank 3
Sabrina Rank~ rank 4
Erika Rankl~ rank 5
Janine Rank~ rank 6
Blain Rank~ rank 7
Giovanni Rank~ rank 8

KGLOTM Section
We have 3 nominates and whoever gets the most votes each Wednsday are chosen and that will be on the fron page. 1 nominate each (for the first 3) and 1 vote each. I will also put the votes on the first post too. Well I nominate Janine (the person who nominate don't get to vote).
Current KGLOTM Board:
Still Voting. Score Board;
Janine~ 0
Misty~ 0

Achrive KGLOTM:
NONE

Topic Section
All members can answer the current topic. New members can answer the 3 topics I will have on the Topic Achrive place if they wish.
Current Topic:
Which Kanto Gym Leader Did You Find The Hardest?
Topic Achrive
NONE

~CC

Walcott
4th March 2008, 11:45 AM
I'll join, as I am the Owner of the Johto Gym Leader Club. Could I be a Co-Owner for this Club? I really like Erika. I just love how caring and graceful she is with her Grass Pokemon.

Paddster56
4th March 2008, 5:08 PM
I will join!!!

My Favourite Gym Leader would be St.Surge Because of his strong passion for power

Cyber Cyclone
5th March 2008, 8:25 AM
ok even though I only have 1 mem it is fine I own't close it and yes I didn't make a mistake Buraddo Aipom you are permanently banned from the club since you broke a rule on your first post. Paddster you are Brock Rank btw.

~CC

palkia1
5th March 2008, 8:58 AM
Can i please join. My favourite Kanto Gym Leader would have to be Lt. Surge. He is really cool, and he uses Electric types, my favourite type.

Hotshot
5th March 2008, 9:06 AM
May I join? My favorite Kanto Gym Leader is Misty!

Blackjack Gabbiani
5th March 2008, 9:54 AM
I'm in! But you misspelled "Giovanni" in the intro post.

He's my favorite on the show, but in the games, strictly GL-wise, it'd be either Koga or Sabrina.

Cyber Cyclone
5th March 2008, 10:23 AM
ok all 3 of you are in and thankyou for reading and following the rules. also Blackjack Gabbiani thanyou for telling me about that spelling error. all 3 of you are Brock Rank.

~CC

EDIT:Now that we have enough mems time for the first topic!
I can't answer coz I don't play the games so it is there for anyone who does. Also time to vote for KGLOFW. We have 3 nominates and whoever gets the most votes each Wednsday are chosen and that will be on the fron page. 1 nominate each (for the first 3) and 1 vite each. I will also ut the votes on the first post too. Well I nominate Janine (the person who nominate don't get to vote). So the score is

Janine~ 0

~CC

Hotshot
5th March 2008, 10:34 AM
ok all 3 of you are in and thankyou for reading and following the rules. also Blackjack Gabbiani thanyou for telling me about that spelling error. all 3 of you are Brock Rank.

~CC

Thanks. May I start a new topic?

What 4th gen Pokemon would fit best with each of the Kanto Gym Leaders?

Brock - Rhyperior
Misty - Floatzel
Lt. Surge - Electivire
Erika - Leafeon
Koga - Drapion
Sabrina - Bronzong
Blaine - Magmortar
Giovanni - Garchomp

EDIT: Sorry, Cyber. I was busy posting when you posted your topic. Oh well.

Erm. I always found Koga the hardest to beat because of his Type diversity.

Cyber Cyclone
5th March 2008, 10:48 AM
NP that can be the next topic keep it in mind and post it when everyone answered the first topic.

palkia1
5th March 2008, 11:53 AM

I found all of them very easy, but i guess if i had to choose it would probably have been Giovanni or Koga. Only because Koga could poison, even though i didn't give him the chance, and Giovanni all had Pokemon resistant to my Charizard, even though they all keeled in one shot.

I'm a bit confused on the whole KGLOFW. I don't quite understand how it all works

Cyber Cyclone
6th March 2008, 9:30 AM
ok well you either nominate a Kanto Gym Leader that you like best if there is still a spot or vote for one that was already nominated.

Demented Kirlia
8th March 2008, 2:29 AM
Yay, a Kanto Gym Leaders Club! May I join? My favorite gym leader's either Koga or Erika.

Since I'm new at this club-joining, am I allowed to reply to the current topic? If so:

I'd say it would be Lt. Surge, at least in Yellow. His Raichu's Thunderbolt knocked out most of my Pokemon, and I was too scared go Anime-style on him. Eventually, I got him with Miles the Mr. Mime :).

Hotshot
8th March 2008, 2:35 AM
So...may I nominate a Gym Leader? If so, then I nominate Misty!

Cyber Cyclone
8th March 2008, 9:32 AM
yep you can nominate ^^.
also DK you really shouldn't coz you might not be accepted but you are. I will put that as a rule.

EDIT:I changed the KGLOTW to KGLOTM (*I changed it from Week To Month)