;454; ;453;
Welcome to The Toxicroak and croagunk Club

The rules are
1 Stay on topic
2 Follow Forum Rules
3 No Cursing
4 Only owner and Co-owners can Change topic
5 No insulting others for useless posting
if insulting occers and it is minor one week banned major Month ban from the club
6 no asking to be a Co-ownerRule breaking consequince
The Owner and the two Co-Owners will decide on the Consequinces for other rule breaking

In this CLub anything about Toxicroak and/or Croagunk can be talk about but if involve any other poke' then if needs to relate to one of the four somehow. Also please post any picture you happen to find of any of the four.

Owner (Only one)
1 Wind

Co-owner (Only two)
1. AshK6
2. InfernapeIZcool
3. Yonowaru in Choas

Members( Many)
1. Cyber Cyclone
2. Buizelfan61393
3. Pokelover33
4. Krankshot17
5. Verona
6. Psychic Politoad
7. Carlos 74
8. Bomberboy53

Banned Members (Hopefully none)

Topic

When did you start to like Toxicroak or Croagunk

If Staurn's Toxicroak fought Roark's Rampardos then who would win?

If Croagunk fought Mankey who would win?

Notices! (If there are any)

1. I'm typing a story and if you are intersted please pm me and post if you read the Notice even if you aren't intrested (This applies to anyone but Buizel)

Ash6K
8th March 2008, 5:54 PM
Hello! Yay, the club has started. Let's wait until we get some members before starting a topic to discuss. I was thinking we could talk about the Croagunk and Toxicroak line in the anime.

Wind
8th March 2008, 6:02 PM
I have an idea for the first topic but we need till wait for two to three members to join (Next person will be the second co-owner if the club.)

Ash6K
8th March 2008, 6:08 PM
Awesome, I can't wait...for the time being, have you watched/caught up with the Japanese anime? Because Croagunk's amazing imo.

Wind
8th March 2008, 6:22 PM
I saw pics of last weeks I'll veiw em' later

InfernapeIZCool
8th March 2008, 6:35 PM
Wait, does this make me the co owner? I love Toxicroak and croagunk, they're so cool! Can I join?

Wind
8th March 2008, 6:36 PM
Alright, we now have thee second co- owner welcome. We are now waiting for one or two members.

Ash6K
8th March 2008, 11:54 PM
Welcome InfernapeIZCool! We should make a banner btw after we get a few more members.

InfernapeIZCool
9th March 2008, 1:54 AM
Well, if we do make a banner, I won't be in charge of it. I'm bad at art & computers.

Yonowaru in Chaos
9th March 2008, 1:58 AM
Can I join? I love Toxicroak (too bad he doesn't do so well before the E4) and Croagunk!

Wind
9th March 2008, 3:07 AM
Topic
Which abillity is better? Dry Skin or Anticipation? Explain

My pick is Dry Skin, I like it because give toxicroak Rain Dance and he gets healed and just keep him out of the sunlight.

InfernapeIZCool
9th March 2008, 3:09 AM
Anticipation. You can switch out so it's not so bad. Now, I'm not used to being in such a high position. What can I do, exactly?

Cyber Cyclone
9th March 2008, 3:11 AM
ooooh can I join!?!?!?!?!?! Tocicroak is my all time favourite pokemon and Croagunk is just awsome too! *crys that he is too late to be Co-Owner*

InfernapeIZCool
9th March 2008, 3:14 AM
^^ Assuming I have the authority to say this...yes you can join.

Yonowaru in Chaos
9th March 2008, 3:19 AM
Okay, so I joined.

I never really understood Anticipation. Does the pokemon shudder when it sees a super effective move or does it shudder when it sees an OHKO move?

So, I'm rooting for Dry Skin, because its a really cool ability with a Water team (and it counters Grass-types pretty well) and its not Water-type even though its a frog, and thats what makes Toxicroak superior to Poliwrath (but not Politoed).

Wind
9th March 2008, 3:51 AM
Welcome, Cyber cyclone. Infernape so far all you can do is make topics but besides that I don't know what Co-Owners do...Oh! Yeah you can accept them, I think.

InfernapeIZCool
9th March 2008, 4:03 AM
Sweet. Well, as the owner of the club, you could give me whatever authority you feel necessary. But I still think Anticipation, because Sunny Day can be used a lot sometimes.

Wind
9th March 2008, 4:08 AM
And when it does quickly switch out Toxicroak (The main reason I surrport it is because mine has Dry Skin and I don't understand anticipation)

InfernapeIZCool
9th March 2008, 4:10 AM
Check out the Abilitydex. It explains it well.

Wind
9th March 2008, 4:15 AM
I understand it now but I think it works better for Whiscatch (Which I'm working toward getting)

Yonowaru in Chaos
9th March 2008, 4:29 AM
Its basically good for anything with a 4x weakness, so it is useful for Toxicroak (Psychic), Whiscash (Grass) and Wormadam Grass (Fire/Flying).

But Dry Skin is the better one, since it still heals Toxicroak when it takes Life Orb Damage (Dry Skin heals 12.5% of max HP, Life Orb takes 10% of max HP).

Also, does Anticipation warn you whenever a pokemon is sent out (serebii didn't explain)?

Buizelfan61393
9th March 2008, 6:14 AM
this would be an awesome club to join. one of my top favorite pokemon is croagunk. i like it in two different ways the "normal" way, and the "pokephilia club" way. but i can switch between the two (since i'm assuming we're only really discussing the "normal" way, hehe...)

note to self: get caught up on croagunk in the video game (yeah i don't know too much about that...yet.)

p.s. infernapeizcool should recognize me from the pokephilia club

p.p.s. all these words are my way of asking if i can join

Wind
9th March 2008, 6:56 AM
Welcome Buizelfan61393, now please answer the topic same to you Cyber Cyclone.

Buizelfan61393
9th March 2008, 7:09 AM
*goes to look the two moves up* done! (i know, it's sad, but i haven't gotten a chance to play the video game in a long time)

anyway, ooh really tough decision. there are few pokemon where i really consider their natural abilites somewhat useful. dry skin, as been mentioned, would be good with a water team (but i usually have a mixed team anyway) and anticipation would be good against random battles with your friends (which i do have)

so i guess my vote is for anticipation because, i just think it's more overall useful.

In this CLub anything about Toxicroak and/or Croagunk can be talk about but if involve any other poke' then if needs to relate to one of the four somehow.

wait i'm confused, what's "the four"

Wind
9th March 2008, 7:17 AM
Well forget that this was going to be a Donphan, Phanpy, Croagunk and Toxicroak cclub but that was declined and I forgot to edit that part out.

Buizelfan61393
9th March 2008, 7:21 AM
hmm i see, duo-pokemon declining, the sport of kings (i must stop saying that around the internet)

Wind
9th March 2008, 8:12 AM
The mod said Donphan line and Toxicroak line had nothing in commen.

Buizelfan61393
9th March 2008, 8:17 AM
you thought they did (somehow)? or is that just what they said?

InfernapeIZCool
9th March 2008, 8:18 AM
Well, they don't. Elephant, frog, elephant, frog. BIG difference. Although, the two seem to be opposites, or at least Phanpy and Croagunk. One's cute, the other's tough.

Buizelfan61393
9th March 2008, 8:22 AM
well regardless, we're here and other people are...somwhere else

InfernapeIZCool
9th March 2008, 8:25 AM
I suppose...what am I saying? That didn't make sense.

Wind
9th March 2008, 8:28 AM
Buizel forget the pm I think we need a new topic...I'm still thinking though so Infernape please make us a new topic.

Buizelfan61393
9th March 2008, 8:30 AM
okay, enough explaining things, let's just discuss croagunk and/or toxicroak

and tell me before i (would apprarently) get off-topic: we're only discussing "normal" points of these pokemon right? (InfernapeIZCool should hopefully know what i'm talking about)

InfernapeIZCool
9th March 2008, 8:32 AM
Which Pokemon in the anime has the most personality? Brock's Croagunk or Ash's Buizel
Definitely Croagunk, even though Buizel has attitude. Kind of involves Croagunk.

Buizelfan61393
9th March 2008, 8:37 AM
well (ugh, this is so hard without going into too much "detail") i think croagunk has a much more defined character, i.e., its gender is defined (at least i think so) and that "she" plays a role in the show as if it wee a real character. i think ash's (thank god we're going with the japanese here) buizel is a cool character but all we really know is that it likes to fight...which is why it was traded.

however i did find that scene from "an elite meet and greet" with the two of them great.

Wind
9th March 2008, 9:25 AM
Which Pokemon in the anime has the most personality? Brock's Croagunk or Ash's Buizel

I'll say Buizel because I have seen Buizel in scans and he seems to have a tough personality while Croagunk might but I'm really not too sure.

Cyber Cyclone
9th March 2008, 10:57 AM
ok I choose anticipation coz it gets really useful and there is no downside unlike dry skin.

Yonowaru in Chaos
9th March 2008, 2:40 PM
I've actually not seen so much of Buizel as I have seen Croagunk. There is still a lot more mystery around Croagunk ("Croagunk used Nasty Plot!") and his attitude since he is so much to him/herself. And I really liked Croagunk in the steamboat episode, staring at the mirror.

Buizel we all know is a bit like Treecko-now-Sceptile personality, thats what I think, but I haven't really seen that much Buizel screen time, unless it directly involves it (like in the bronzong episode).

Ash6K
9th March 2008, 7:02 PM
Whoa! We got a lot of posts pretty quick! Well to answer the first question, I would say Dry Skin as the healing factor is pretty useful and I already basically anticipate which pokemon Toxicroak can beat and which it can't.

As for the most personality, that's hard. Buizel gives me Treecko vibes and I love that about it. At the same time Croagunk is hilarious. Like in the Cynthia episode when it tried to hit Brock with Poison Jab, once it saw Cynthia looking at it, it lowered its head since it got caught. Not to mention, Croagunk is more out there. So hard to choose. I'd say Buizel as it shows it more often. But Croagunk is really close.

InfernapeIZCool
9th March 2008, 7:31 PM
Well, Buizel certainly has attitude, you can just tell. But Croagunk impresses his personality without doing anything.

Buizelfan61393
9th March 2008, 7:57 PM
oh dear, will ya choose an avatar already?

it was a tough choice for who has more personality (considering my top favorite pokemon)

InfernapeIZCool
9th March 2008, 7:59 PM
I can't. I really can't. I change it more than daily.

Buizelfan61393
9th March 2008, 8:34 PM
so can you tell what i'm allowd to discuss here as far as contnt which i've mentioned several times.

InfernapeIZCool
9th March 2008, 8:56 PM
Let's see: The current discussion topic, anything related to Croagunk and Toxicroak; ask Wind.

Buizelfan61393
9th March 2008, 8:58 PM
you do know what i mean right?

Pokelover33
9th March 2008, 9:00 PM
Hi, may I join...

Wind
9th March 2008, 9:26 PM
Any thing about Toxicroak and Croagunk as far as pics on the internet, Manga, Aniima, games and anything I'm for getting and if you have a topic in mind then you need to pm it to a co-owner or the owner of this club

Buizelfan61393
9th March 2008, 10:08 PM
i'm not sure if people know what i'm talking about

all right, put it this way, does everyone know what i mean when i say the pokephilia club?

Wind
9th March 2008, 10:58 PM
Welcome, Pokelover33

No, I must not understand.

Buizelfan61393
9th March 2008, 11:35 PM
this is what i mean
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=147025

Wind
9th March 2008, 11:50 PM
What does that have to do with Croagunk and Toxicroak?

Buizelfan61393
9th March 2008, 11:56 PM
that's one way i like croagunk, and i was just asking if it was all right to "discuss" that here. but if it's not, that's okay too.

InfernapeIZCool
9th March 2008, 11:57 PM
Don't have the authority; ask wind.

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 12:06 AM
I know what the Pokephilia club is [if I didn't I'd be fricking dumb]
But it still doesn't make sense about what you're saying. If you're talking about being attracted to Croagunk, go on ahead.

thank you, that's all i'm asking, i just didn't wanna creep anybody out.

i'll start by saying the latest episode (in japan) had hot croagunk on toxicroak action (haha)

Wind
10th March 2008, 12:11 AM
First of all I make those types of disitions and first I do think I need to talk to over with the co- owners (Infernaoe I'll be sending you a pm soon) So for now don't discuss that type of stiff till I say an okay.

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 12:17 AM
yeah go ahead and do whatever you need to do. don't go thinking that saying no will make me stop coming here.

Wind
10th March 2008, 12:20 AM
I sent a pm to both co-owners so when we decide I'll post it. (But, I'll say that I am against talking about it but my mind might be changed)

InfernapeIZCool
10th March 2008, 12:21 AM
I'm just making friends every where I go, aren't I? Anyways, sorry for authorizing what I couldn't, Wind.

Wind
10th March 2008, 12:39 AM
That's okay and I'll just not put you on the warning list but even though your a co-owner if you do that once more time then I will give you a warning (After three warnings then anyone will get a small ban but it first I give a warning for a warning)

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 1:45 AM
i'm sorry for authorizing myself to listen to the authorizaton by an authority who doesn't have the authority to authorize things that aren't originally authorized

Wind
10th March 2008, 2:05 AM
That's alright (I understand what that means)

I have made a request for a banner

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 2:21 AM
I have made a request for a banner

oh geez i have to have two of 'em now? well i really don't know how to make any, so let's do what we're doing at the buizel/floatzel club: make one that everyone uses.

Wind
10th March 2008, 2:39 AM
I might of messed up on the registration though.

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 2:42 AM
I might of messed up on the registration though.

could please explain, i'm not quite clear on what's going on

Wind
10th March 2008, 2:48 AM
I mean the registration of the banner.

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 2:49 AM
oh okay...anyway on a lighter note [next person fills in blank]

Wind
10th March 2008, 2:58 AM
We need a brand new topic: What Moveset do you have for your Croagunk or Toxicroak and what movveset are you aiming for:

My Toxicroak's: Moveset
X- Scissor
Rain Dance
Brick Break
Endure

I will have
X- Scissor
Rain Dance
Brick Break
Poison Jab

InfernapeIZCool
10th March 2008, 3:01 AM
Jeez, you beat me to it. I was gonna make a new topic. Oh well, I'll save it for later. In response to the current topic, I don't even have Diamond/Pearl, I just like Brock's Croagunk from the show. Which reminds me, it's on tomorrow. I think my Croagunk will know Toxic, if I can manage it.

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 3:07 AM
yeah i don't have a croagunk in the game yet either, nor do i really now all the moves it learns but yeah...

Wind
10th March 2008, 3:09 AM
Just check Serebii.net

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 3:11 AM
well i could but, you know i really don't know where i'm going with this.

InfernapeIZCool
10th March 2008, 3:11 AM
Well, considering we've only got three active members, and we've all answered the current topic, should we start a new one?

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 3:15 AM
A) yes

B) let's all keep count of Infernape's avatars (hehe)

InfernapeIZCool
10th March 2008, 3:20 AM
Right, well, I've got a new one:
Which one does Croagunk/Toxicroak more resemble? Toad or Frog?
I think frog because of the former's cheeks, and how they inflate when it croaks.

Wind
10th March 2008, 3:20 AM
A) Sure

B) He has had four since he joined the club yesterday

C) Check the first post

D) A frog because of the cheeks

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 3:23 AM
C) Check the first post
what does this refer to?

Wind
10th March 2008, 3:27 AM
It means look at the first post I made an edit

Krankshot17
10th March 2008, 3:41 AM
can i join this club i luv toxicroak, its the best!

Wind
10th March 2008, 3:43 AM
Sure, look at the first post and answer the two topics.

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 3:43 AM
can someone please explain the differences bewtween a frog and a toad because i'm not getting anywhere with my sister's help

Wind
10th March 2008, 3:45 AM
Here you go http://allaboutfrogs.org/weird/general/frogtoad.html

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 3:50 AM
then i say frog since i think of croagunk to be smooth, although its legs don't look too good for hopping, but i'm gonna go with frog.

Wind
10th March 2008, 3:54 AM
I now will change my pick and say a mixture of both Toads's eyes aren't buldgeing out while frog's eyes do. Frogs have slimy skin. (Dry Skin infers that Toxicroak has wet skin since water heals him and fire hurts him alot)

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 3:55 AM
so were you guys able to discuss what kind of things will and will not be discussed here yet?

but i understand since not everyone's a loser like me who has time to be on the internet all day

InfernapeIZCool
10th March 2008, 4:01 AM
I found some cool art:
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/209/9/0/Croagunk_by_IrikossFiredrake.jpg

Wind
10th March 2008, 4:04 AM
I'm waiting for Ash6K to log on so he can tell me his ideas for the topic of discussion but I do have an idea of what the verdict will be.

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 4:05 AM
cool art but it always bothers me when i see a croagunk that's pure blue. for some reason when i first saw it, i thought it was purple (cuz that's what a retard like me does). but now i figure it a mixture between the two.

I'm waiting for Ash6K to log on so he can tell me his ideas for the topic of discussion but I do have an idea of what the verdict will be.
ooh, i hate the way that sounds but...oh well

oh and i found some cool art too: http://www.pokegraph.com/galeries/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=11

i even see the japanese names on top, guregguru and dokurogu

Wind
10th March 2008, 4:11 AM
I am really shocked by what it might come down to. (It will and won't be yes, or a yes in a new form)

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 4:13 AM
I am really shocked by what it might come down to. (It will and won't be yes, or a yes in a new form)

me is confused

Wind
10th March 2008, 4:28 AM
Good (Can't give away my TRUE verdict)

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 4:30 AM
two can play at that game

leave the room, gone? good *goes to look for the verdict*

oh wait...a verdict is not a concrete thing, unless it's written on a piece of paper *starts to search again*

Pokelover33
10th March 2008, 4:34 AM
Ok are you still on the frog or toad thing...well a frog of coures..

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 4:36 AM
yes and no (i'm not doing anything to confuse anyone, the answer is actually yes and no)

Pokelover33
10th March 2008, 4:38 AM
Ok...so you are dusscusing 2 things?????;munchlax;

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 4:39 AM
no, we're only discussing the frog/toad thing, but the owners and co-owners are taking care of a question i asked

Wind
10th March 2008, 4:41 AM
Yes we are discussing two things, the new one and the old one which some people hasn't amswered yet.

Now okay let's go deeper insted of verdict let's replace it with conclusion.

The answer of my conclusion lies hidden in post 88.

Pokelover33
10th March 2008, 4:42 AM
Ok...odd, but nether has claws...it may be based off of an animal in barbados, a speses of frog with claws, toods are brown, whale posin froges are multi colered, hens the coler.;munchlax;

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 4:43 AM
Now okay let's go deeper insted of verdict let's replace it with conclusion.

that's deep...

and oh yeah the moves question. hmm...i forgot about that one, which is sad considering i's only been, what, a day?

Wind
10th March 2008, 4:48 AM
Buizel, If you can find out the meaning please pm me what you think. (Study post #88)

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 4:50 AM
the meaning? the meaning of what? i didn't try to find a meaning. who are you people? if none of this makes sense disregard it, but do tell me the meaning of what?

Wind
10th March 2008, 4:58 AM
In post 88 the () part is a clue to my conclusion (Which won't be known till Ash6K logs on but if you think real hard then you find out what it means.

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 5:01 AM
ugh, gets frustrated from message, gets anothe rubik's cube (pokelover33 should know what i mean ;-) ) throws it without trying, breaks it, then comes back to the computer)

Wind
10th March 2008, 5:09 AM
So, Why do you like the two (Yes, a third topic)

For me I don't really know why they just look cool and their moves work out real well too. Plus Psychic pokemon are their main weakness and they can know X- Scissor

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 5:15 AM
wel i don't know, i just liked it wen i first saw. as in i thought it looked cool too. i also thought it was hilarious how a pokemon took the role of misty and max. (as for the reason i'm not officially allowd to discuss yet...i have no idea either)

Pokelover33
10th March 2008, 6:07 AM
Ok...can we stick with one topic...Buizel have you tryed Rubix 4x4 or revilotion LOL;munchlax; power

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 6:08 AM
okay let's stay on topic, i already cleaned up my posts on the buizel/floatzel club

Pokelover33
10th March 2008, 6:09 AM
Ok...good...I like them becouse...They are just the best posin pokemon (Never liked the others);munchlax;

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 6:11 AM
what's "posin" mean?

Pokelover33
10th March 2008, 6:12 AM
woops posin i ment Poison LOL

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 6:15 AM
oh that's e more sense, considering i thought i was in the other club and your reply made no sense.

anyway...we need a new topic. wow are we in high demand for topics or what?

Yonowaru in Chaos
10th March 2008, 7:18 AM
What have you people done in 24 hours??

Anyway, before you guys make a new topic, I got a moveset for a special toxicroak (just to clear that topic up).

Toxicroak- Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Vacuum Wave/Sucker Punch.
So Nasty Plot to boost Sp. Atk (its not that high), Shadow Ball and Focus Blast form an unstoppable force resisted by none (and hits psychics ^_^), and last slot for filler

InfernapeIZCool
10th March 2008, 3:06 PM
I'm not coming up with a new one this time. -_-

InfernapeIZCool
10th March 2008, 6:50 PM
Only the owner and co owner can make new topics. I like Croagunk and Toxicroak mostly cause I love Croagunk's personality in the show, and Saturn uses Toxicroak, and I luv Team Galactic.

Buizelfan61393
10th March 2008, 9:28 PM
yeah if we come up with ideas, we're supposed to pm them right?

Wind
10th March 2008, 11:03 PM
That is correct.

Ash6K
11th March 2008, 12:21 AM
Wow, in the past day there has been so many posts. Well anyway, I'll answer the two topics posted way before. My movelist for Toxicroak would be:

Poison Jab
Brick Break
Rain Dance (Dry Skin Toxicroak of course)
Sucker Punch (against those psychics and ghost types)

I'm not really a Toxicroak trainer but here's my idea.

Anyway, as for whether it's a toad or frog. I'd say more frog like pokemon as the color scheme seems close to a posion dart frog and the dry skin and how it needs to be wet can be similar to a frog.

Anyway, I just pm'd Wind about the topic I believe. Oh Wind! Because of school, I won't be online all the time, but I'll check the club everyday to respond so if there any topics...can you make a topics list on the first page to see what I've missed during the day. Thanks! (I'll try to be online most of the time on weekends too!)

Buizelfan61393
11th March 2008, 12:31 AM
well basically always on except from about 7-2pm because of school. but most other times i'm on waiting to post something new.

Ash6K
11th March 2008, 12:33 AM
Well here where I live (U.S. central time), I come home around 3:30ish. So, I'm mostly available in the afternoons most of time.

Anyway, right now I'm awaiting Wind's pm.

Buizelfan61393
11th March 2008, 1:10 AM
kinda weird how when one's on the other isn't (smacks self in head)

InfernapeIZCool
11th March 2008, 1:13 AM
That is my problem all the time. I won't be able to post in a club thread for hours cause none of the other members are on.

Wind
11th March 2008, 1:44 AM
I go to high school in Eastern (Kentucky) and Ash there is already one I made yesterday just check the bottom of the first post. (I got done with homework early)

InfernapeIZCool
11th March 2008, 1:51 AM
I go to high school in Eastern (Kentucky) and Ash there is already one I made yesterday just check the bottom of the first post. (I got done with homework early)
Oh cool, I got to high school in N. Kentucky!

Wind
11th March 2008, 3:08 AM
I'm really central but I meant the eastren time zone.

Buizelfan61393
11th March 2008, 3:12 AM
what else are we goig to talk about (in relation to what we're here for that is) we have gotten slightly off-topic, haven't we? i'll have to start thinking.

InfernapeIZCool
11th March 2008, 12:33 PM
Alright. I suppose it's my turn to come up with a topic. What contest would Croagunk be good at?

Buizelfan61393
11th March 2008, 1:03 PM
i'm not clear on the question. oh is it related to the video game cuz i'd have almost no clue.

ugh, gotta go to school

Yonowaru in Chaos
11th March 2008, 1:28 PM
Well, any pokemon can go in any criteria contest, unless you're specifically stating in the anime.

Anime= I don't think its divided in to cool, beauty etc. but Croagunk would definitely have the smart/cool factor in.

Contest= meh, pretty much the same but Toxicroak can be suited for a Tough Contest as well!!

Wind
11th March 2008, 5:56 PM
I'm not much on contest so I don't really know.

Buizelfan61393
12th March 2008, 1:44 AM
I'm not much on contest so I don't really know.

yeah me neither

InfernapeIZCool
12th March 2008, 2:11 AM
Well, you cross reference its natural moveset with contest criteria.

Buizelfan61393
12th March 2008, 3:15 AM
okay, now i'm confused, can we talk about croagunk and/or toxicroak from the anime instead of just the video games. well, okay, who here is familar with croagunk and toxicroak (one episode) in the anime

p.s. i now it's annoying to ask again and again, but have you guys talked about the "decision" yet. i know last time i heard about it, you said you had an idea but the decision could be changed.

Wind
12th March 2008, 4:45 AM
Funny you asked Ash6K just sent me a pm and here is the conclusion

1 member agrees
1 member doesn't care
1 member strongly disagrees

So by doing so thinking I was going to accept it but I thought about it and now that can not be discussed in this club if you want to talk about it go to the club used for that type of talk....that is all.

P.S.- Infernape could you please go deeper in saying what you mean?

Buizelfan61393
12th March 2008, 4:53 AM
well anyway...i tried and failed successfully. (i could always try in the buizel club, but i have a feeling the outcome will be the same)

but still, we need to talk about something other than croagunk and toxicroak in the video game since i don't know much about it.

p.s. just so you know i only asked in the first place because, truthfully, the places designated for this type of "discussion" aren't very busy anymore. whenever someone does post, it's usually about a story they wrote or just random stuff. it was actually infernape who led me here. his sig says something about being co-owner and dare i say, attracted me here. so ya, time for me to shut up now.

EDIT: wow, i'm only gone for 12 hours and you send me a pm asking me to post? :)

EDIT: current 19 hours without a reply from other people

Ash6K
13th March 2008, 12:15 AM
Hello! Yay I get to post today since I had some lag yesterday. Anyway, to answer question number 3 from the first post since I haven't answered yet: I like Toxicroak and Croagunk because I find them to be very cool and interesting. Not to mention, because of Brock's hilarious Croagunk, it's been one of my favorites to watch in the anime as well.

Especially the battle between Brock's Croagunk and Saturn's Toxicroak...epic!

To answer about the contest moves, I haven't really checked and at the same time, I don't really pay attention to contest moves as much. I would have to assume that the moves would be more fighting/physical moves since most tough moves are like that.

Too bad you can't have some random contests like in the anime. For example: when Brock's Croagunk became a Politoad for the imitation contest, I thought it was hilarious and interesting to see it dress up and be in character.

InfernapeIZCool
13th March 2008, 1:09 AM
Buizel sent me a PM with a good idea for a topic...
If Croagunk/Toxicroak were real, what would you do?

Ash6K
13th March 2008, 1:19 AM
That is a good topic! I would say attempt to catch it and not flirt with girls a lot or I would get a poison jab lol ;)

Buizelfan61393
13th March 2008, 1:36 AM
personally, i'd do what i'd do with buizel if it were real (in the other club, but that's not important) i'd become really good friends with croagunk. i actually worded it as the step up from a pet.

yeah i had soem really bad lag over the last couple of days, but it's doing okay today.

P.S. not that anybody cares, but it took me a while to create my new signature (notice how some of the names don't have pictures, i used too many)

InfernapeIZCool
13th March 2008, 1:40 AM
I'd use Croagunk to beat the crap out of any teacher that gave me detention.

Buizelfan61393
13th March 2008, 1:47 AM
obviously nobody cared--no just kidding

I'd use Croagunk to beat the crap out of any teacher that gave me detention.

hmm, sounds like a good idea to me, except don't use Toxicroak, the teachers might give it detention too (ever notice the fingers that stick out?) ;454;
i have officially decided that since i'm not allowed to talk about everything i want, i will be known as the member who's attracted to croagunk in such a way, but won't talk about it, sound fair?

Wind
13th March 2008, 2:34 AM
If Croagunk/Toxicroak were real, what would you do

You know I really don't know I guess I'd keep it but not sure

(I'm taking off two topics and adding the above one and this new one)

Is there a pokemon you like more then Toxicroak or Croagink

I like only one pokemon more then Toxicroak and that is Hounchkrow

InfernapeIZCool
13th March 2008, 2:36 AM
I've only got a few: Buizel, Jirachi, Glameow, Happiny. There's more. Croagunk still ranks top 10.

Buizelfan61393
13th March 2008, 2:37 AM
very honored you'd keep my topic :)

Is there a pokemon you like more then Toxicroak or Croagunk

uh...do you really need to ask?

Wind
13th March 2008, 2:38 AM
I only kept yours because it is number 3 when we get one more it will be the first to go.

Buizelfan61393
13th March 2008, 2:39 AM
i know i was only joking...sort of...

Wind
13th March 2008, 2:55 AM
I was jokng in an opposite sence of the word (Do you understand?)

Buizelfan61393
13th March 2008, 2:59 AM
uh either your really mad at me, really joking, or some opposite sense of a word in an unknown language (i'm really hoping it's the second one)

Wind
13th March 2008, 3:03 AM
So, I'm not sure what moves does Bock's Croagunk knows? (In the show)

Buizelfan61393
13th March 2008, 3:07 AM
i only know of poison jab and brick break. can anyone name others? there probably are.

also Wind, i'm not sure if you saw on the previous page:

i have officially decided that since i'm not allowed to talk about everything i want, i will be known as the member who's attracted to croagunk in such a way, but won't talk about it, sound fair?

Wind
13th March 2008, 3:15 AM
I saw, I forget, I agree (Nice pun, am I right?)

sure

Buizelfan61393
13th March 2008, 3:19 AM
what's it a pun on? as of right now, your last word is basically what i'm going to say: sure

Ash6K
13th March 2008, 3:22 AM
More than Croagunk...I guess my current pokemon team but Croagunk is still one of my fav!

Wind
13th March 2008, 3:24 AM
Not sure but I heard a different version somewhere and this is my favorite saying that I made up.

Yonowaru in Chaos
13th March 2008, 5:10 AM
Is anyone going to make a banner for the club (i'm no good so don't ask me)

So, a pokemon I like better than Toxicroak.

Well, most Dark- and Ghost-types (except for Mightyena/Misdreavus), I like more.

Croagunk would be competing against Houndour and Duskull for most favourite cute pokemon, and Toxicroak would be competing against Honchkrow, Dusknoir and Houndoom for sheer coolness.

Buizelfan61393
13th March 2008, 5:12 AM
@Wind
what's with those three sentences at the bottom of some of your posts? is it a signature? if so how come it's not on all of your posts

and yeah something like a banner would probably make us feel more united as a club. or just nicknames we call each other (where on earth did that come from?)

Yonowaru in Chaos
13th March 2008, 5:20 AM
I thought a username was a nickname, except that no one really knows our true names.

Buizelfan61393
13th March 2008, 5:25 AM
I thought a username was a nickname, except that no one really knows our true names.

well i mean names exclusive to the club. names we wouldn't be called anywhere else on the forums, ugh, you know what? just look at the last line in my signature

Wind
13th March 2008, 5:34 AM
If I had a signuture line it might be:

Days of dark all may be but in the mist of mid night doom God's grace is shown form the least expected place or somealong rthose lines and about the banner I'm trying my hardest to get one.

Buizelfan61393
13th March 2008, 5:44 AM
then what's this?:

I'm the Owner of the Toxicroak/Croagunk Club

If you understand this line pm me and you'll be congradulated and I'll change it when I feel like it

I'll forget what I never remembered but I'll tell you once I remember.

Wind
13th March 2008, 5:53 AM
I'll delete the last two so don't worry.

Buizelfan61393
13th March 2008, 6:00 AM
thank you so much! that really clears up the mystery.

uhh, so how's the weather? you look up only to realize that croagunk had poison jabbed you. i don't know i was bored.

Wind
13th March 2008, 6:18 AM
From now on only Club related posts all other comments are to be made by om we're getting to out of hand.

Buizelfan61393
13th March 2008, 6:32 AM
you obviously mean pm and i agree

Ash6K
14th March 2008, 12:23 AM
Hey are we ready to change the discussion it seems like we are. If so, here's the topic I thought of:

Do you think Saturn's Toxicroak was shiny or normal colored in the anime?

At first glance you'd think it would be shiny, but I think it's not. I would have to say that I thought it was normal colored as there are times when the anime's colors of pokemon are totally different than their game sprites. For example, Gligar in the anime is different in color from the game sprite. Not to mention, their has been official anime artwork with Toxicroak looking like the way it did in the Saturn episode.

Also, I've seen another anime artwork (I don't know if it was official) where there was a shiny Toxicroak which totally looked different than Saturn's. So yeah, I thought Saturn's Toxicroak was not shiny and was normal.

Wind
14th March 2008, 12:28 AM
On the topic I really can't see why people say it is shiny so I say it isn't

Buizelfan61393
14th March 2008, 12:57 AM
wow, when did everyone come on all of a sudden
at first i thought the same thing, where sometimes the colors were a little off but not shiny. there are reasons why it could go either way. i personally said yes, because compared to what a shiny actually looks like, it looks too similar for me to say it wasn't. but soon it mystified me as to why when ask used the pokedex, the picture came up not the typical purplish blue that a toxicroak typically is, but the discolored version in the anime.

i'm downloading the new episode right now, and will say if anything notable with croagunk happens. (although i take it some of you watch the new episode every week?)

Wind
14th March 2008, 1:31 AM
(This relates to Croagnk)

Where did you download it?

Buizelfan61393
14th March 2008, 5:17 AM
i just watched the episode: was i disappointed

the lat four episodes have been good since they had at least one of my favorite pokemon, but this one...no

but croagunk actually appeared in the episode: in the opening credits, in the ending credits, and a one-second shot of one in a book. it also poisn jabbed brock for flirting again (it's creepy japanese laugh included, ke-he-he-he-he)

the episode was mostly about some annoying chingling, buneary and ash's Gligar

Good News: next week's episode (a double length) shows croagunk in a battle, so it's promising.

Ash6K
15th March 2008, 12:15 AM
Don't worry, you could say that the episode focused on Ash's Gligar. I already mentioned Saturn's Toxicroak.

I liked how this new episode had a Croagunk dressed in a Japanese costume with an umbrella.

Buizelfan61393
15th March 2008, 12:26 AM
That's what i meant by the one second shot in a book. you watch the episodes too? do you speak japanese, or do what i do, pick some words up and bascially get it?

Wind
15th March 2008, 12:28 AM
Wow, Croagunk dressed up in a costume, is this picture on the main site or did you watch it?

Buizelfan61393
15th March 2008, 1:17 AM
i just watched the episode again, and now i really appreciate the picture.

Wind
15th March 2008, 1:59 AM
The Croagink one?

Buizelfan61393
15th March 2008, 3:02 AM
yeah, at first i was upset since, thee wasn't much croagunk atll, but now i really like the picture, it's just one of those really out of place things that makes you laugh. could you find it anywhere? because if not, i might be able to e-mail it to you

EDIT: yeah, i can. so do you need it? pm me your e-mail address

Wind
15th March 2008, 3:09 AM
Just post the picture on in the club since it is Croagunk related

Ash6K
15th March 2008, 3:13 AM
To Buizelfan61393, yeah I watch the episodes when I can or go to Bulbagarden and look at Dogasu's summaries.

I also look at the pics from the site too so that's how I know.

Buizelfan61393
15th March 2008, 3:16 AM
duh, why didn't i think of that!?

uh actually how? it's not on a website,it's from my computer.

Wind
15th March 2008, 3:38 AM
Not sure I'll send you my e-mail

now to make this Croagunk related

New topic: When did you start to like Toxicroak or Croagunk
When I first saw it

Buizelfan61393
15th March 2008, 3:40 AM
hmm, let's see, yeah, probably when i saw it, but it was slow development for a liking, like i mean i didn't just say "i like that pokemon" or something.

Wind
15th March 2008, 3:43 AM
For me I thought it was cool and then I really wanted to have it on my diamond but when I got Hounchkrow it became my favorite but when I saw Hounchkrow I thought he looked cool, but he wasn't my absolute favorite.

Ash6K
15th March 2008, 5:42 PM
I thought it was pretty cool once I first saw Croagunk, but what really won me over was in the anime. It just intensified the like I had for Croagunk and Toxicroak!

Buizelfan61393
15th March 2008, 6:42 PM
it was definately the anime for me, since i had not gotten the game until much later. but i don't usually feel the same about pokemon in the anime compared to the games. in the anime they have personality, wile in the games, you catch 'em and fight with 'em

p.s.-where's infernape been the last few days?

Wind
15th March 2008, 7:09 PM
Yeah, but in the Games you do pick thier moves and yet the anime does give personality games have their own flare to

P.S- Where hs Cybercubed been?

Buizelfan61393
15th March 2008, 7:15 PM
i haven't heard from any of these people for a while on this club:

Cyber Cyclone
Pokelover33
Krankshot17

Wind
15th March 2008, 7:23 PM
Hasn't Pokelover33 be online in the Buizel club?

Buizelfan61393
15th March 2008, 7:26 PM
yeah but not here.

Yonowaru in Chaos
15th March 2008, 7:48 PM
hehe, you guys post too much on this thread.

I liked Toxicroak when I first saw its Sugimori art (Wind's avatar). I like a lot of pokemon when I first see their art. Never is the sprite better than the art (except for some which I can't name right now, but not by a lot).

Buizelfan61393
16th March 2008, 9:39 PM
was looking for art and found this:

http://piyo.fc2.com//upfile/9/3/3/croagunk/imgsend/gre_20080202204251_thumb.jpg

just trying to keep the club alive here.

Wind
17th March 2008, 3:17 AM
That is good art but the futrue of the club is looking dim...I hope it won't die.

Yonowaru in Chaos
17th March 2008, 3:28 AM
Yes the fact that there are only 4 active members here does seem a bit doomsday-ish.

Buizelfan61393
17th March 2008, 3:28 AM
oh, i certainly hope not.

as a matte of fact, because of this club, i think i've started to talk more openly about croagunk in "the other places."

more people need to join, is really all (somebody start thinking of a newspaper ad)

and btw, pokelover33 told me he has a problem getting on here. but just here, not anywhere else...

and Yonowaru in Chaos, is there something that entices you to use "ish" or something :)

Pokelover33
17th March 2008, 3:34 AM
Hi, Sorry I haven't posted, somthing with my browser, but I got it.

When did I start to like them, I like the fact about the imtimidaton, and all that, and they have to be the best posin type.

Yonowaru in Chaos
17th March 2008, 3:43 AM
oh, i certainly hope not.

as a matte of fact, because of this club, i think i've started to talk more openly about croagunk in "the other places."

more people need to join, is really all (somebody start thinking of a newspaper ad)

and btw, pokelover33 told me he has a problem getting on here. but just here, not anywhere else...

and Yonowaru in Chaos, is there something that entices you to use "ish" or something :)

yes that -ish suffix certainly entices anybody.

we do need more members here, maybe we could link this thread in Wind's signature.

and someone start a new topic.

Buizelfan61393
17th March 2008, 4:03 AM
and we have another big issue, where's our other co-owner, Infernape? he hsn't been here in a couple of days. (pokelover33, i sent the story)

Wind
17th March 2008, 4:09 AM
New Topic.- In the show what move should Brock's Croagunk learn next?

I think it should be Sucker Punch

Buizelfan61393
17th March 2008, 4:19 AM
hmm well, sucker punch does seem like the only natual move worth learning next.

Yonowaru in Chaos
17th March 2008, 4:21 AM
sludge bomb, maybe?

though i'd love to see it learn flatter.

Pokelover33 makes 5 active members.

Iloveinfernapez makes 4 active members.

Buizelfan61393
17th March 2008, 4:23 AM
yeah using flatter on brock? that would bring the anime to a whole new level

Yonowaru in Chaos
17th March 2008, 7:03 AM
hehe, has croagunk been comfirmed as female? i know some people say it is, because its jealous of the other girls that brock frequently announces love to.

Buizelfan61393
17th March 2008, 1:06 PM
i'm convinced as suggested by its bandson its stomach, though it was never said...

Yonowaru in Chaos
17th March 2008, 7:03 PM
what about saturn's toxicroak? if the pouch was small, then it would be a female.

Buizelfan61393
17th March 2008, 9:59 PM
i don't know, that's a tough call. i'd probably say it was female, from looking and comparing continuous times.

Ash6K
18th March 2008, 12:54 AM
I always got vibes that Brock's Croagunk was a male. I don't know, it seems like a male to me.

Anyway, I think it should learn either Sucker Punch or Sludge Bomb. Sucker Punch sounds something cool for Croagunk to learn. At the same time, because it already has physical moves of Brick Break and Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb would make an excellent distance move.

Buizelfan61393
18th March 2008, 1:04 AM
I always got vibes that Brock's Croagunk was a male. I don't know, it seems like a male to me.

i sense a new topic coming.

Wind
18th March 2008, 4:56 AM
Your right but...The new topic is Should Brock's Croagunk evolve?

I think it should that way Toxicroak could learn X-Scissor (I know Croagunk can but it fits Toixcroak more)

Buizelfan61393
18th March 2008, 5:09 AM
well at least it was still about brock.

honestly, no. i don't very much like toxicroak as much as croagunk, i just think croagunk is overall just cooler. (how redundant)

Pokelover33
18th March 2008, 3:18 PM
Humm...if it did evolve, than the poisin jabs would be a lot more pain-ful but no, I did't like it when his lombry, and others evolved, so no.

Wind
18th March 2008, 9:13 PM
Maybe Toxicroak punch but king of lower it's fists down to where the red claw rubs onto Brock but not causing extra dmaage.

Yonowaru in Chaos
18th March 2008, 9:19 PM
the problem about this topic is that there is already a thread that discusses exactly the same thing.

but i'd say that croagunk should probably evolve very much later, if it would.

Wind
18th March 2008, 9:36 PM
Yeah, maybe after Saturn leaves so Brock's Croagunk could take it's place.

(I didn't know that there was a thread like this one.

Buizelfan61393
18th March 2008, 10:05 PM
perhaps we all should put the link to the club in our sigs (i can't believe i suggested that, i don't have any room), because really, 3 members, one owner and and one active co-owner is trouble (a real poison jab in the back) ;)

Wind
18th March 2008, 10:18 PM
(That could be a good idea because I do have a link in my sig)

Yonowaru in Chaos
18th March 2008, 10:34 PM
and thats why we should have a banner to link.

Wind
18th March 2008, 10:36 PM
I have tried to get a banner but I'll try a little bit more.

Buizelfan61393
18th March 2008, 10:41 PM
uh, if you do get get a banner, which pic in my sig should i get rid of?

let me see if i can try and make some room for the link...

Wind
18th March 2008, 10:44 PM
I sent out a pm to all member who haven't posted in forever

Yonowaru in Chaos
18th March 2008, 10:45 PM
Maybe sprite every pokemon that you like in your signature and kill the names. sure saves space.

@Wind: great idea!

Buizelfan61393
18th March 2008, 10:51 PM
well, i couldn't get rid of the names (!), but maybe the sprties in an emergency. (i really meant i have no room for pictures)

EDIT: actually you know, that's really not a bad idea (i misread your post) but what about the ones where sprites wouldn't fit? (of course, the typical answer from someone who likes pokemon that much, what am i ranting about?)

and by the way...the pm thing was sort of my idea *not trying to act conceited or anything but...*

and the link fit!

Yonowaru in Chaos
18th March 2008, 10:55 PM
we will know what pokemon they are regardless of the names.

Buizelfan61393
18th March 2008, 11:05 PM
yes, but what about the ones without pictures? (as in just a name?)

to stay on topic, i didn't know it was a thread either, so it's fine (well, that's my opinion)

Yonowaru in Chaos
18th March 2008, 11:06 PM
oh.........

Ash6K
18th March 2008, 11:07 PM
Croagunk can evolve in the future maybe but right now, I see it staying as a Croagunk. Not to mention, personally, I find Croagunk a lot more amusing to watch. Maybe because it has a weird look that can pull off funny more than Toxicroak. For example, when Croagunk was playing with the mushrooms in the Mismagius episode...that was hilarious!

So yeah, right now, I prefer it as a Croagunk but if it does evolve, I wouldn't mind either.

Wind
18th March 2008, 11:08 PM
Yes, it was Buizel's idea and I sent in a registration for a banner (The thrid time) but this one seems hopeful.

Buizelfan61393
18th March 2008, 11:17 PM
sorry this is @ Yonowaru. i post a reply and all of a sudden a bunch of posts appeared.

oh?

and maybe also you should out the link in your sig since every other active member has (and a croagunk and/or toxicroak sprite wouldn't hurt ;)

and this is @ Ash6K

and what about croagunk in "an angry combeenation?" didn't seem to like the honey did ya croagunk?

Yonowaru in Chaos
18th March 2008, 11:30 PM
yeah, my Edit Signature link is stuffed up right now, it always says "page cannot be displayed". I'm also planning to link to this club when we get our banner.

Buizelfan61393
18th March 2008, 11:36 PM
ugh, i hate that.

i don't know, how do you make a banner into a link (hence my floatzel banner that doesn't link anywhere)

Yonowaru in Chaos
18th March 2008, 11:49 PM
i think you have to hyperlink it (don't ask how, its just how i do it in microsoft word)

Ash6K
19th March 2008, 12:06 AM
sorry this is @ Yonowaru. i post a reply and all of a sudden a bunch of posts appeared.

oh?

and maybe also you should out the link in your sig since every other active member has (and a croagunk and/or toxicroak sprite wouldn't hurt ;)

and this is @ Ash6K

and what about croagunk in "an angry combeenation?" didn't seem to like the honey did ya croagunk?

Oh that was hilarious when Croagunk was the only one who hated the honey haha!

Anyway, I have an idea for a topic but I'm going to wait for Wind to see if we're ready for a new one now.

Wind
19th March 2008, 2:00 AM
ash6K, we need a new topic please pm it to me...thanks.

Buizelfan61393
19th March 2008, 2:13 AM
well that's not good since, he's not on right now.

well, at least i can take comfort knowing the owners and co-owners here aren't jerks.

Wind
19th March 2008, 3:13 AM

What's your favorite Croagunk funny moment in the anime?

Buizelfan61393
19th March 2008, 3:29 AM
well, we were kind of talking about this, but my favorite?

my favorite would be in "tag we're it" (i think it's that one, it's one of the three) when croagunk couldn't exactly decide whether or not to poison jab brock, it kind of just stood there and looked back and forth between brock and its hand.

also just some moments from the anime:
from ????*???????????????!! (Lovely Fashion! The Name's Team Galaxy!!)
not the clearest but:http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x107/monkshavefeelingstoo/Croagunk2.jpg
(this one kind of creeped me out when i saw it) http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x107/monkshavefeelingstoo/Croagunkavatar.jpg
from ??????*???????(Guregguru and the Mystrious Gym)
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/jammerhighwind/pawsandclaws/tvscans/pokemon/croa.jpg
from ???????????! (Pikachu in Charge)
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/jammerhighwind/pawsandclaws/tvscans/pokemon/croa7.jpg
from ?????VS????*?VS????? (Diagia Vs. Palkia Vs. Darkrai)
this is the one of the only times i saw croagunk in heavy battle action
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh301/evilchimp900/infernapevscroagunk.gif
from let's play with mimiroru (i lov this pic)http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/Mecha_Fang/bscap994re1.jpg

Wind
19th March 2008, 3:46 AM
Mine would be that one Buizel might be talking about where Croagunk was sitting Croaking instedof use Poison Jab. Nice find and sorry I forgot to add you to the members list.

Buizelfan61393
19th March 2008, 4:16 AM
yay, new members

i have to disagree. i do think it's a female toxicroak, just from comparing it to other pictures. you shouldn't base it on just voice, it almost nevr works. ;)

and Wind, the one i'm talking about is when Brock is flirting, then croagunk gets ready to poison jab, but for some reason, she decideds whether or not to actually do it, and just looks back and forth between brock and her hand.

i tried to find a pic but couldn't...:(

i know that vid is good for people who don't have the episodes already, but Wind, do you have limewire, or some other bittorent downloader, because that's what you need to download those files

Buizelfan61393
19th March 2008, 4:28 AM
woah, that was a quick change to a toxicroak avatar!

oy, i hate being the last one...anyway, i'm not sure what it will do but i also put the link to the club in my ATP account signature (they like pokemon there too...)

Krankshot17
19th March 2008, 6:54 AM
whats your moveset for toxicroak and croagunk?

Yonowaru in Chaos
19th March 2008, 7:46 AM
yay, new members

i have to disagree. i do think it's a female toxicroak, just from comparing it to other pictures. you shouldn't base it on just voice, it almost nevr works. ;)

Do gender differences work? (females have a smaller vocal sac)

Also, I like the "Pikachu's in Charge/Steamboat Willies" episode where Croagunk just spends the entire episode staring at the mirror.

Wind
19th March 2008, 12:21 PM
Krankshot since you aren't a co-owner you can't make topics plud we've had a topic similar to that one before.

Buizelfan61393
19th March 2008, 1:06 PM
i found where the last pic is from it's from "let's play with mimiroru" (aka setting the world on its buneary) i saw it on tv just now.

Verona
19th March 2008, 1:25 PM
woah, that was a quick change to a toxicroak avatar!

oy, i hate being the last one...anyway, i'm not sure what it will do but i also put the link to the club in my ATP account signature (they like pokemon there too...)

Let me put it also in the signature! Anyway, yes! I didn't saw there are move avatars! He he! And thanks for the warm welcome, Buizelfan!

Yonowaru in Chaos
19th March 2008, 5:24 PM
too bad there isn't an anime avatar for toxicroak yet.

btw, Wind, I saw you register for a banner. I registered one as well, but I forgot which thread it was (before I subscribed to it). Can you tell me which one it is (theres so damn many...) thanx!!

Wind
19th March 2008, 10:41 PM
(Frozen Lighting or something like the sort)

On the subject of anime avatars, I'm not too much of a fan of them.

Ash6K
20th March 2008, 1:45 AM
Okay to answer the topic: my favorite funny moments of Croagunk are just the random scenes with Croagunk doing whatever. For example, when it didn't like the honey in the Combee episode. Or when it was playing with the mushrooms in the Mismagius episode. The Croagunk-ness was just hilarious!

I also liked when it tried to stab Brock but Cynthia saw it and then it lowered its head as if it was a little kid being in trouble haha! Anyway, nice pics Buizelfan, let's spread the awesomeness of Croagunk (and Toxicroak)!

Buizelfan61393
20th March 2008, 2:21 AM
i'm watching pokemon ranger the wave guiding riolu tomorrow (or the next day) is anyone else? i hve to report the "croagunkness" of the episode which i hope will be better than last week's

Wind
20th March 2008, 2:27 AM
Buizel you have a warning since I stated earlier to only post things that relate to the club abd your life does not. (This does because it is a warning)

InfernapeIZCool
20th March 2008, 4:49 PM
There is an anime avatar for Croagunk.

Buizelfan61393
20th March 2008, 7:20 PM
if i had to choose, i'd probably go for an anime avatar (although mine is random) i don't like just ordinary pictures of croagunk for an avatar. if i wanted to, i'd probably switch to one of the pictures i recently posted, except a lot of them are too big.

btw, welcome back to the club Infernape

Wind
20th March 2008, 10:54 PM
New Topic!- Who is more intemidating Croagunk or Toxicroak?

I'd say Toxicroak becuse of the two red fingers

Buizelfan61393
20th March 2008, 11:17 PM
well, not the way i think of the fingers...

but anyway, definately, toxicroak is more intimidating. croagunk is just...funny as we've already mentioned.

Ash6K
21st March 2008, 1:05 AM
I think Toxicroak looks much more intimidating. I mean from the Saturn episode, its eyes were fierce! Not to mention, its fingers as Wind have said give it a more intimidating look to Toxicroak. And I agree with Buizelfan, Croagunk is more funny than intimidating.

Buizelfan61393
21st March 2008, 1:20 AM
although they both did look kind of creepy when they were staring each other down.