PDA

View Full Version : The Ratchet And Clank Club!

Hiboxx
11th March 2008, 2:07 PM
Do The Puny Explosions Of Pokemon Bore You? Are You The Fan Of One Of The BEST Game Series Ever Made? Do You Need To Show Your Creativity In An "Explosive" Way? If You Answered Yes to 1 Of These Questions, This Club Is For You! Talk About The Games, Make New Planets And Weapons, Get Cool Banners, Rare Pokemon, And Meet People Like You!

Rules

1. All SPPF Rules
2. To Join, You Need To have At Least The Link To The Club In Your Sig
3. If You Don't Get In, Don't Worry, I'll Get You In At One Point
4. You Must Be Active In This Club. You Must Post Here AT LEAST 2 Times A Month Or I'm Kicking You Out
5. Rewards Are Done By Points. PM The Person Giving The Prize And Me To Check If You Can Get It
6. Have Fun!

Ranks
Leader: N/A
Co-Leader: 10000+
Leader In Training: 5000-9999
Clank: 4300-4999
Clunk: 4200-4299
Q-Force Member: 4000-4199
Gagetron Employee: 3500-3999
DreadZone Contestant: 2500-3499
Anniliation Nation Contestant: 2000-2499
Sand Mouse: 1500-1999
GadgeBot: 1200-1499
1000-1199: Fire MSR v.1
500-999: MSR V.1
400-499: Thrynnanoid
200-399: Blade Ball
50-199: ProtoPet
0-49 EXP: Newbie

Getting EXP

+50 (Initation)
+100 (Activeness)
+150 (Making Rewards)
+500 (Making Weapons And Pictures To Go With It)
+750 (Making Planets And Pictures)
+1000 (Making GOOD Banners)
+50 A Person (Getting A Person To Join) *They Must Mention Your name*

Getting Points
Points Are Used To Buy Rewards
50-Rank Up
100-Making A Banner
Being Super Active-80
Being Active-30
Ideas For The Club-5(If Not In)200-If In
Getting People To Join (Must Mention Your Name) 40 A Person
Being Banned- (-100) (-200 EXP)
Spamming- (First Time-Warning 2nd Time -20 Points?*3rd Time-Warned and -50 Points And EXP 4th Time-Banned and - 120 Points)

Rewards
To Be Determined

Members
Fire Suicune (Co-Owner)
Hiboxx (Owner)
Niedude (EXP:50)
Flame Master 46 (EXP:50)
Gunny (EXP:50)

Fire Suicune
12th March 2008, 9:31 PM
Why didn't I see this club earlier? May I join, please? Seriously, R&C is one of my favorite series ever, and I've played the first three games about 10 times each (currently working on the third again). Thanks in advace, if I'm allowed to join.

-F.S. out

Hiboxx
14th March 2008, 2:12 PM
Welcome To The Club. Put The Link To The Club In Your Sig. And You're In! (If You Can Make Club Banners That Would Be Nice) BTW I Beat the 1st Game 3 times, the 2nd 6 times, the 3rd 9 times and the 4th 2 times. You Are Much Better Than Me at this stuff.

Fire Suicune
14th March 2008, 11:46 PM
I'll try to get it in my sig eventually, when I figure out a certain thing. I'd make a club banner, but 1) I don't know how and 2) It probably wouldn't come out well.

I've been playing the games for a while now (not to mention I'm a sucker for adventure games), but I'm sure you're just as good as I am at them. I tried playing the fourth, but since it was entirely combat and shooting (as far as I got, anyway), I didn't go very far. So you're ahead of me on that =3

Oh, and am I allowed to be a co-owner? If not, that's fine, but I didn't really see anything about it in the rules (except for the 10000+ thingy, but I think you'd need a co-owner before that).

-F.S. out

Legendary Warrior
14th March 2008, 11:56 PM
please may i join

When i got my PS2 for my BDay i got Rachet and clank with it i played it got ennoyed with didnt play with it in a while

Then i saw my bro had got past me in the storie mode so i (LW) Completed in 'bout 23mins from the beggining of the game

Also i can make Banners some are good

You can see my Brawl in my sig is by me all the ones for the spore club the purple one for the New Aipom and ambipom club and many more

oh and Berts church of gaming one i designed my brother made

gtab x3
15th March 2008, 12:04 AM
may i join i have all the r&c games on ps2 and psp i always restarted the story i love the story line.

Hiboxx
15th March 2008, 12:11 AM
You're All In Offically when you put a link to the club in your sig. FS, You have A Point. I Need a Co-Owner. Because You Have Experience with this, You can become Co-Leader Just because I need To Know Who Joined And I Might not Always Be Active. Put The Link To The Club In Your Sig. And You're All In! (FS When You Do, You're Co-Leader) FS BTW, the 4th game is all fighting, but all the weapons have gotten a HUGE power boost. It's very funny however.

Fire Suicune
15th March 2008, 12:19 AM
I'm usually active, so I'll help keep everything in order (but what you say still goes). I added the link to my sig, by the way. We need a good banner or something, so hopefully we'll get that soon.

Funny? I just changed my mind, I'll be playing the fourth soon. Are there lots of explosions? Please say yes.

EDIT: It seems the post after mine disappeared, so as not to double post, yadda yadda.

Topic time!

What R&C games have you played, and out of those, which was your favorite?

I've played the first three (though I want the ones for the PSP, as well as my dad), and the third was definately my fave. How I love the R.Y.N.O. (or whatever they call it, I can't remember anything right now) in this game...

-F.S. out

Hiboxx
18th March 2008, 1:50 PM
I've Played All Of Them. I Hated The 5th And 6th. My Favorite Was The 2nd.

Fire Suicune
18th March 2008, 4:56 PM
5th and 6th are for the PSP or PS3, right? I can't get those yet...

Should I go request a userbar for the club or something? I'd love to be able to have one in my sig for the club or something.

-F.S. out

Hiboxx
19th March 2008, 1:09 PM
Fine, Go Get The Userbar. We Need Those.

razor fire
19th March 2008, 7:56 PM
I love this game. I liked game #1 and 3 best. I only have the three first games. probably don't belong here but has anyone activated all the codes? and how do they work? I can't get them working.

Fire Suicune
19th March 2008, 11:00 PM
So I take it you want to join, Razor? If so, then you're in.

Which codes are you talking about? All in general or just a certain game?

-F.S. out

niedude
19th March 2008, 11:16 PM
I so want in!
I played the first 3 games plus gladiator, loved every single one!
I hate that I can't buy a PS3, because the new Ratchet and Clank only comes for that and it looks the best/funniest one ever!

What is the lombax SECRET?!?!? ;_;

Fire Suicune
20th March 2008, 10:39 PM
You so are in. Welcome, Nie (I must capitalize names =P).

Well, duh it's coming out for the PS3, because they don't want the people who stick to PS2's to have it. Because PS2's are overrated now, apparently *is hit by tomato*. Sarcasm people. But seriously, once the PS3 came out, the PS2 was dead. *mourns* Oh well, if anyone gets/has it, please tell us how good it is.

-F.S. out

razor fire
24th March 2008, 4:45 PM
I meant the codes in the first game where you do a combination of certain moves and unlock things. I can't get those working.

The_master_trainer
25th March 2008, 10:01 AM
Hi can i join please? I have all the PS2 games and i liked them all, recored timing is about 1hr 24mins

mr.kitty96
25th March 2008, 8:04 PM
Can I join? I've beaten #3 around six or seven times and I have beaten #1.
I am a BIG fan.

Fire Suicune
28th March 2008, 7:35 PM
The Master Trainer and mr.kitty96, you're both in. Welcome to the club!

My dad and I were looking around yesterday, and we discovered that "Size Matters", originally for the PSP, is coming out on the PS2, and my dad saw it in Wal-Mart yesterday. You can see where this is going.

EDIT: Nearly forgot, if you officially want to be in the club, put the link to it somewhere in your sig. Thanks!

-F.S. out

niedude
28th March 2008, 7:43 PM

My dad and I were looking around yesterday, and we discovered that "Size Matters", originally for the PSP, is coming out on the PS2, and my dad saw it in Wal-Mart yesterday. You can see where this is going.

EDIT: Nearly forgot, if you officially want to be in the club, put the link to it somewhere in your sig. Thanks!

-F.S. out

It is? *jumps in happiness*
Now I won't miss one single adventure =D
Well, except the ones that take place in the 3, since I have not convinced my parents to buy me one. Its hard, especially when I myself am very doubtfull about it :\

razor fire
28th March 2008, 7:45 PM
The game Secret Agent Clank is coming out soon!

dragonstonerocks
29th March 2008, 11:41 AM
I have all of the games including the one on ps3, ive also finished them all. THe ps3 one is great, but IMO a tiny bit easy. The RYNO is awesome in it aswell! can i please join, ill put link in sig once im in.

Fire Suicune
29th March 2008, 6:08 PM
dragonstonerocks, you're in. Welcome, and don't forget to put the link in your sig.

-F.S. out

Gunny
29th March 2008, 6:44 PM
Can I join? I am a massive fan of the games(easily my favorite platforming series, even if Deadlock SUCKED)

I mean, who CAN'T fall in love with turning robots into demonic exploding ducks that follow you?

Hiboxx
30th March 2008, 2:42 AM

-F.S. out

Speaking Of Size Matters, I Got It Today! It Is HARD, But Very Fun.

You Can All Join IF You Put The Link In Your Sig.

Fire Suicune
2nd April 2008, 3:44 AM
We just got Size Matters today^^ I'm currently staring at it (the case), I would be playing, but my mom's hogging the Tv...

It went something like this (when I first saw it):

-Mom: Come take out the trash!
-Me: *walks into kitchen* Didn't I just take it out like 5 minutes a-Ooooo
Needless to say, FS was happy.

Guys, don't forget to put the link in your sigs. Some of you still haven't done it yet. Please and thank you.

-F.S. out

Gunny
5th April 2008, 1:50 AM
Alright. I am set.
Soo, what is your guys's favorite R&C?
Oh, and do any of you play them online?

Hiboxx
5th April 2008, 2:38 AM
No, I don't have the wire. My Favorite Game is the 2nd. I Beat The 5th 3 days ago. 1 Word HARD!!!!!!!

Gunny
5th April 2008, 5:44 PM
Ah, I can't wait to play it. I plan to get it ASAP for my PS2.....
I was dissapointed by Deadlock though... itwas easy even if you were playing it on exterminator difficult in my view.

Oh, and don't bother with the online on UYA, it is essentialy dead. As for DL, there are still some. (if you get a network adapter/ wire)

UYA though was actualy kind of easy... well, except for Nefarious. I think that the first one might of been the hardest in my view. (Out of what I have played, I have yet to play size matters)

Fire Suicune
5th April 2008, 6:25 PM
My faves are the second and third, I can't decide. Nefarious was hard the first time, but after that, all you have to do is dodge and shoot weapons at him. I've beaten the game countless times.

I started Size Matters, and the only complaint I have is that the controls are kinda slow (then again, it was converted from a PSP to a PS2, so that might've done it).

Should I try Deadlocked? Or is it really that bad? I played it once, but when I found out it was moe fighting than adventuring, I stopped. Does that change?

-F.S. out

FireTrainer92
6th April 2008, 3:11 AM
Ooooooo I want to join I love Ratchet and Clank. I'm thinking about getting Size matters for the PS2 and my favorite is Up your ***** I mean arsenal

Fire Suicune
6th April 2008, 3:22 AM
FireTrainer, you can join if you put the link to the club in your sig.

And I recommend getting SM. It's great so far! *hasn't finished it yet*

-F.S. out

FireTrainer92
6th April 2008, 3:27 AM
Oh ya Deadlocked IMO isn't as bad as everyone says it is. Not like #2 and 3 but it has my favorite weapons: the Dual Raptors wooot

Gunny
6th April 2008, 5:04 AM
Their is one major flaw with DL, they got rid of all of the extras. (There is no trophies, or titanium bolts)
Also, you can't adventure... it is a very linear game sadly.
In my view, its one redeeming quality is the online play.

I liked Size matters when I played it more the PSP, just i hate the analog nub... no analog stick. Though, I am truly curious to see how well it handled the console swap.

IMHO UYA is the best because of all the side quests,trophies, and skill points, as well as all the great side scrolling action. Overall, I love the game.

/Rant

FireTrainer92
6th April 2008, 9:03 PM
I to love UYA because of its replayablity. New Topic. what was the hardest Ratchet and Clank game?

niedude
6th April 2008, 9:20 PM
what was the hardest Ratchet and Clank game?

the first or second... Probably the second after beating it, the weapons are extremelly weak and the enemies are super strong

Hiboxx
6th April 2008, 10:16 PM
I to love UYA because of its replayablity. New Topic. what was the hardest Ratchet and Clank game?

Size Matters:

Try Playing A Level On Challenge Mode With The 3 Weakest Weapons In The Game. The First Was Challenging Until You Beat It One Time. The Other 3 Are Way Too Easy. The Enemies Also Deal 22 Damage With 92% Blockage Armor. The Other Downside Is It's Too Short.

My Favorite Weapons Are The Final Forms Of The Mini Turret. Too Bad It Was Cut Out Of Size Matters For The Stupid Bee Mine Glove. (BTW, You Can See It In The High Impact Games Treehouse. It Is V.4. Mega Turret)

fishyfool
6th April 2008, 10:46 PM
A Ratchet and Clank club? For one major fan of the franchise?

Must...join...resist...urge...to...not...post...vi ctorious...

I have the four PS2 games, and have competed all but Gladiator 100%.

Fire Suicune
7th April 2008, 4:13 AM
I get the feeling you're dying to join, fishyfool. Just add the link to the club in your sig, and you're in.

I dunno. Size Matters is pretty hard, I guess, but I've played the first three so many times, I've practically memorized each planet...except for names; I'm bad with names.

-F.S. out

Hiboxx
7th April 2008, 9:43 PM
I get the feeling you're dying to join, fishyfool. Just add the link to the club in your sig, and you're in.

I dunno. Size Matters is pretty hard, I guess, but I've played the first three so many times, I've practically memorized each planet...except for names; I'm bad with names.

-F.S. out

Who Hasn't Memorised It. I Beat The 2nd Game Like, 88%

FireTrainer92
8th April 2008, 7:16 AM
Hey guys I downloaded some Ratchet and Clank music. I miight put it on my youtube account. I forgot to answer my own topic. the First and Second RAC games were hard to me. Even though UYA was pretty easy I still liked so was going commando

Gunny
8th April 2008, 8:37 PM
I am not sure what R & C was hardest for me. DL was actualy really hard in certain missions if you were in exterminator. So, DL was situational.

Overall, I would have to say the first one though. (Well, until you buy the Ryno... -cough- game changing uber weapon -cough-)

I have a good question though.
Which R&C do you think had the best storyline?
My personal favorite storyline has to be either GC, or UYA. (Quark being a monkeyman FTW)

FireTrainer92
8th April 2008, 11:02 PM
Going Commando threw me off with Quark being Fizzwidget using fake words and such. Heres a link to one of the RaC music thingamagigs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGUP7V07v20

Fire Suicune
8th April 2008, 11:06 PM
Who Hasn't Memorised It. I Beat The 2nd Game Like, 88%

Yes, but I have a terrible memory...

Which R&C do you think had the best storyline?
My personal favorite storyline has to be either GC, or UYA. (Quark being a monkeyman FTW)

UYA, for the reason in Bold. XP Besides that, the characters in the story are hilarious, the evil mastermind is too funny to be evil (especially when he freezes; Lawrence rocks). Best R&C game so far, in my opinion.

-F.S. out

Gunny
9th April 2008, 1:55 AM
Yes, but I have a terrible memory...

UYA, for the reason in Bold. XP Besides that, the characters in the story are hilarious, the evil mastermind is too funny to be evil (especially when he freezes; Lawrence rocks). Best R&C game so far, in my opinion.

-F.S. out

I know! My favorite part is when they are in the airport and Quark and (I can't remember the monkey's name) are talking.
Quark:"How was I supposed to know she was your sister?!"
Monkey:"Ooh-ah oh-ah-ah!"
Quark:"It was mating season!-- how long have you been standing there?"
Clank: "Toooooo long..."

I love in DL how Nefarious has a cameo with appearing on the asteroid at the end of the credits.

Fire Suicune
9th April 2008, 2:10 AM
I know! My favorite part is when they are in the airport and Quark and (I can't remember the monkey's name) are talking.
Quark:"How was I supposed to know she was your sister?!"
Monkey:"Ooh-ah oh-ah-ah!"
Quark:"It was mating season!-- how long have you been standing there?"
Clank: "Toooooo long..."

I love in DL how Nefarious has a cameo with appearing on the asteroid at the end of the credits.

I have a ton of favorite parts, but that's one of the best. *laughing hysterically*

Trying to remember the wording...but yeah, the last part with Nefarious on the asteroid was beyond funny. And before that:

"Time's up"
Nefarious: "WHAAT? THAT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO A MINUTE!"
"Bye-bye"
*BOOM*

Or something like that. Too lazy to look, I'll do it later. EDIT: whoops, didn't see the Deadlocked part. Must go play that eventually.

-F.S. out

Hiboxx
9th April 2008, 2:25 AM
I have a ton of favorite parts, but that's one of the best. *laughing hysterically*

Trying to remember the wording...but yeah, the last part with Nefarious on the asteroid was beyond funny. And before that:

"Time's up"
Nefarious: "WHAAT? THAT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO A MINUTE!"
"Bye-bye"
*BOOM*

Or something like that. Too lazy to look, I'll do it later.

-F.S. out

He Also Appears In The End Of Deadlocked.

Nefarious: Lawerence! I Thought You Said We Were Approaching A Space Station!

Lawerence: I Did! But, How Was I Supposed To Know That Some Exploded?
Nefarious: Lawerence!!!!!

Fire Suicune
9th April 2008, 2:30 AM
They come back in Deadlocked? I really need to go play now...

Just don't spoil anything for me, but are there any really big differences between DL and the other games? Besides not traveling with Clank all the time, that is.

-F.S. out

flame master 14
9th April 2008, 2:58 AM
Must Join!!! Love games, I've beat the first four, need to get the other 2. dl my favorite by a long shot, because of my Mr. T bot and the cyborg Al. Also I never got enough bolts for any of the RYNOs... but the first one's the hardest until you get the gold weapons.

Fire Suicune
9th April 2008, 3:03 AM
You're in, flame master 14, when you put the link to the club in your sig, kay?

I got the ryno for the UYA quite easily...beating the game to get that up-to-20-times bolts is veeeery useful. The RYNO rocks. It make enemies die and turn to perty ashes =3

-F.S. out

flame master 14
9th April 2008, 3:18 AM
Perty ^-^ Unfortunately, I lent 1&2 to my friend, then he never gave them back and we lost touch. Then, my PS2 broke, and we never got a new one. That was about 4-6 months ago, and it's been driving me crazy!

Gunny
9th April 2008, 4:24 PM
I got the ryno for the UYA quite easily...beating the game to get that up-to-20-times bolts is veeeery useful. The RYNO rocks. It make enemies die and turn to perty ashes =3

-F.S. out

I don't care what anybody says, the RYNO v4 was better then its fully leveled couner part.

Anyways, this brings us to a good next topic..

Which game do you think had the best RYNO?
I personally haven't tested the ones in size matters or Future, and I hate the Harbinger.(Sure.. apocolyptic lasers falling from the sky is fun and all, but meh.)
I like the one in GC, because it is like a machine gun rocket launcer. That, and then you still have the Zodiac to make enmies turn to ashes. (Best of both worlds!)

niedude
9th April 2008, 5:54 PM
I don't care what anybody says, the RYNO v4 was better then its fully leveled couner part.

I personally haven't tested the ones in size matters or Future, and I hate the Harbinger.(Sure.. apocolyptic lasers falling from the sky is fun and all, but meh.)
I like the one in GC, because it is like a machine gun rocket launcer. That, and then you still have the Zodiac to make enmies turn to ashes. (Best of both worlds!)

I never used the Zodiac really, it pretty much screwed me since:
1- Deals ginourmous damage to every enemy on screen, but leaves you blind for a while, in 2 the enemies are very strong and the armor syucks so 2 hits while blind from an enemy behind you and you're dead.
2- Its hard as hell to save money in that game for me, and the ammo is more expensive than some ship parts -.-

Personally, I don't remember the 3rd game Rhyno, I don't know how since it was my favourite!
But yeah, the Harbinger misses a lot before reaching the late levels (especially cause DL has every stage swarming with monsters, on easier modes a wrench does as much good as the harbinger!)

So I'd say the second rhyno, and good thing they changed the lava weapons upgrade, cause the one in GC SUCKED!
One of the best weapons it was, the lava spreayer, then it turns into one of the worst weapons!

Gunny
9th April 2008, 7:49 PM
So I'd say the second rhyno, and good thing they changed the lava weapons upgrade, cause the one in GC SUCKED!
One of the best weapons it was, the lava spreayer, then it turns into one of the worst weapons!

While the meteor launcher kind of sucked, it provided never ending amusement for me. Here is what you do, aim it towards the sky, launch off about 60 meteors, then watch as you have now created a beautiful meteor shower. I once did it, and somehow killed the enemies in the landing area blindly....

I miss the spider launcher though, thank god Future brought it back as the visecopter.

Hiboxx
9th April 2008, 7:53 PM

I Think UYA Had The Best R.Y.N.O. The Quazar Turrets V. 99 With Shock Mod Act Like A R.Y.N.O, Modded Correctly.

Gunny, I Personally Think The Spiderbot Glove Is A Pain To Level Up, But You need It To Get Some Platnum Bolts.

Fire Suicune
9th April 2008, 8:50 PM

Yes, V4 was definately better. Or at least more amusing. I'll think I'll play UYA when I get home today...

Considering I've been too lazy to get bolts for the other games, guess I'm going with UYA's. Need to get more bolts.

-F.S. out

flame master 14
10th April 2008, 4:23 AM

I've never actually saved up enough money for one in any of the games...

Gunny
10th April 2008, 4:42 AM
(Sorry about all the typos, I will get to editing them away right away)

Anyways, while the spiderbot glove was a pain to level up, it was worth it when it became a tankbot because you could shoot with it. (I cleared a whole bridge out while in a place the CPU couldn't reach, and cleared out a whole bridge with tankbots.)

Alright, now then.. this leads me into another question.
Which weapon was the hardest to level up?
I personally find that the hover bombs are well near IMPOSSIBLE to level up. (GC)

FireTrainer92
10th April 2008, 7:18 AM
I would say the second R.Y.N.O or the first R.Y.N.O. The Third one were over powered.

Hiboxx
10th April 2008, 1:33 PM
(Sorry about all the typos, I will get to editing them away right away)

Anyways, while the spiderbot glove was a pain to level up, it was worth it when it became a tankbot because you could shoot with it. (I cleared a whole bridge out while in a place the CPU couldn't reach, and cleared out a whole bridge with tankbots.)

Alright, now then.. this leads me into another question.
Which weapon was the hardest to level up?
I personally find that the hover bombs are well near IMPOSSIBLE to level up. (GC)

The Spiderbot Glove And The Suck Cannon In Size Matters. Near Impossible To Level Up For Me.

niedude
10th April 2008, 3:05 PM
I don't remember, but maybe...
Zodiac???

Gunny
10th April 2008, 4:20 PM
The Spiderbot Glove And The Suck Cannon In Size Matters. Near Impossible To Level Up For Me.

Well, the clank Zapper was also difficult for me. I got all of them in UYA to comply with me. (The suck Cannon challenge in the arena is your friend)

Oh and Firetrainer, of course the RYNO is overpowered, (Excuse the caps but..)IT'S THE RYNO FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

I think ^that^ warrants their reason for being overpowered.

FireTrainer92
11th April 2008, 8:31 AM
I was talking about Ry3no. in general. my hardest was the Agents of Doom in Size Matters. Oh ya I rented yesterday and beat it in about 6 hours straight. It was harder than the older ones. It was short and i had some camera problems. The wepons were....okay. There were no favs except that Shock Rocket and the Sniper Mine. I'll give it a 4 out of 5 because of that Ratch and Clank experience but with the minor problems..

Gunny
11th April 2008, 5:57 PM
I was talking about Ry3no. in general. my hardest was the Agents of Doom in Size Matters. Oh ya I rented yesterday and beat it in about 6 hours straight. It was harder than the older ones. It was short and i had some camera problems. The wepons were....okay. There were no favs except that Shock Rocket and the Sniper Mine. I'll give it a 4 out of 5 because of that Ratch and Clank experience but with the minor problems..

Think about it though, we couldn't expect the visuals to be amazing. Afterall, it was an adaptation of a game from the PSP.

ANyways.. next topic...
What was your favorite weapon?
For me, I liked the synthenoids from GC, the Clank Zapper because it defended your rear....and the general rocket launchers are a blast.
That, and even though it doesn't count as a weapon, I liked using the defractor (or whatever the laser reguider in UYA was called) for killing enemies with lasers.

FireTrainer92
12th April 2008, 4:46 AM
I liked the Dual Raptors on Dealocked. I felt so gangsta and the rocket launchers. I also like the shield that was in GC

flame master 14
12th April 2008, 6:23 AM
My personal favorites are the plasma whip (UYA), the Agents of doom (a few games), and the Scorpion Flail (DL).

niedude
12th April 2008, 3:50 PM
My personal favorites are the plasma whip (UYA), the Agents of doom (a few games), and the Scorpion Flail (DL).

I like all of those, but I haven't played Ratchet and Cland DL for over a year (and I let my cousin borrow it...) so I don't remember the hundreds of weapons it had :(

But maybe... I dunno... That scorpion thingie.

Hiboxx
12th April 2008, 11:13 PM
Think about it though, we couldn't expect the visuals to be amazing. Afterall, it was an adaptation of a game from the PSP.

ANyways.. next topic...
What was your favorite weapon?
For me, I liked the synthenoids from GC, the Clank Zapper because it defended your rear....and the general rocket launchers are a blast.
That, and even though it doesn't count as a weapon, I liked using the defractor (or whatever the laser reguider in UYA was called) for killing enemies with lasers.

My Favorite Weapon Is The Quazar Turrets And The R.Y.3.N.O. The Kilanods Were Fun Too.

Shedinja_Master
14th April 2008, 1:38 PM
Can I join, I'll put the link in my sig. I beat Gladiator 100% and then my save file got screwed up so I had to start again :(

Fav weapon is probably the Lava Gun upgrade in Locked and Loaded, or maybe it's the upgrade in UYA. The one that shoots liquid nitrogen (Liquid nitrogen gun?). The turret launchers are also one of my favourites.

In Australia GC is L&L and DL is Gladiator.

niedude
14th April 2008, 3:37 PM
Can I join, I'll put the link in my sig. I beat Gladiator 100% and then my save file got screwed up so I had to start again :(

Fav weapon is probably the Lava Gun upgrade in Locked and Loaded, or maybe it's the upgrade in UYA. The one that shoots liquid nitrogen (Liquid nitrogen gun?). The turret launchers are also one of my favourites.

In Australia GC is L&L and DL is Gladiator.

Here in Portugal its the same thing.

Gunny
20th April 2008, 6:25 PM
A. sorry I have been AFK

B. GC is probably the best now that I think ore about it. More minigames, more wepaons, you get the idea.

C. Insomniac.... WTF were you thinking with the horrible camera controls in Size Matters?!?! "Remastered for PS2" my butt, they just copied it over and made it to where you control the camera with the right analog stick. Oh, and the game itself is really hard...... The weapons are hard to aim even in lock strafe mode.

crazyW01f816
20th April 2008, 6:31 PM
I would like to join this club for one of the best PS2 franchises ever.

My favorite weapon is the fusion coil from Up your Arsenal.

FireTrainer92
23rd April 2008, 10:26 PM
A. sorry I have been AFK

B. GC is probably the best now that I think ore about it. More minigames, more wepaons, you get the idea.

C. Insomniac.... WTF were you thinking with the horrible camera controls in Size Matters?!?! "Remastered for PS2" my butt, they just copied it over and made it to where you control the camera with the right analog stick. Oh, and the game itself is really hard...... The weapons are hard to aim even in lock strafe mode.
OMG i totally agree with you. The freaking camera sucks. My Dual.....what ever they are called couldn't hit one enemy. It still had that Ratchet and Clank feel to it which made me give it a 4 out of 5.

flame master 14
4th May 2008, 5:39 AM
Come on, don't let this thread die! New topic to keep the thread alive: In which game was Captain Quark the most annoying?
Definately number 3. The monkey part was funny, but after that he was just totally obnoxious.

niedude
4th May 2008, 5:51 PM
In which game was Captain Quark the most annoying?

The second, he was our boss.....

Hiboxx
9th May 2008, 1:31 PM
The Second. Not Even Close.

NEW Topic: What Was The Most Creative Weapon?

I'lkl Have To Say The INFECTOR Or The Suck Cannon.

niedude
9th May 2008, 10:02 PM
Most creative?

Dunno..... Bomb Glove?