PDA

View Full Version : Serebii.net Update: Wednesday: Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Masterpieces

SerebiiBot
12th March 2008, 4:30 PM
Serebii.net has just updated with this:

- 12-03-2008- 15:05 GMT / 10:05 EST - Serebii Busy Busy
The WiFi Battling & Trading Chatroom is booming so now its even easier to find people in real-time to battle or trade, and not forgetting the Normal Chatroom for the discussion of ...

More... (http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml)

Pika Hikari KT
12th March 2008, 4:47 PM
The Earthbound demo didn't make it to the English version? Darn(though I could guess that it might have to do with Pokey/Porky...). Still, not much you can do within the start of the game except maybe fight a few enemies in the final seconds.

Haven't played Mario World in a long time(I dunno where my SNES is.:(), and it'll be my first time with a lot of these games on-hand.:)

Chris
14th March 2008, 3:12 AM
Good job mixing up release dates, Joe. :(

Also wouldn't hurt to fix a huge chunk of words that comeo ut liket his. As well as using some proper grammar.

Donkey Kong the ARCADE game came out in 1981. It was released for the Famicom in 1983, while the NES version was out in 1986. Legend of Zelda was on the Famicom in 1986, and on the NES in 1987. Super Mario World was out in 1990 on the Super Famicom, while on the Super Nintendo in 1991. F-Zero was out during 1990 in Japan, while it came to the US in 1991.

Also, Kid Icarus is NOT the only game in the series. The game had a sequel on the Game Boy titled Kid Icarus of Myths and Monsters.