PDA

View Full Version : Destiny Journeys: Healing of Hearts Reader's Club

duncan
13th March 2008, 10:59 PM
Destiny Journeys: Healing of Hearts (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=266807)

Approved by //Mix\\

Hello, and welcome to the DJ:HoH Reader's Club. This is a place where readers and reviewers of DJ:HoH can discuss new chapters, plot developments and just about anything else that has something to do with the fic.

Anyone can join, from long-time reviewers to occasional readers to just someone who has just heard about the fic and wants to know what all the hype is about.

Of course, as with all clubs, there are rules:

1. Follow ALL SPPF rules. If you don't know these rules...then you're in the wrong place.

2. Make sure ALL posts have to do with DJ:HoH. SPAMing is NOT allowed in this club.

3. Double posting is also NOT allowed. If you have something else to say, please use the Edit button.

4. If you fail to listen to these rules, then either Mix or myself will give you a warning. Do it again, and you will be temporarily banned (for one week). Again, and you will be banned permanently. Please, please don't break the very simple rules, okay?

5. Do not ask to be a Co-Owner or a position of the like. Mix and I are Owners, but all that means is we have to do all the behind-the-scenes work. Everyone is EQUAL, okay?

6. Have FUN. This club is for discussing DJ:HoH, and (hopefully) having fun while doing it. So no need to be TOO serious, okay?

Okay then, we've got that out of the way. Let me just explain how the club works, now.

It works like this. Anyone can make a topic for discussion, and then everyone discusses. Sound simple enough? I hope so. To keep the club semi-organized, however, I think it would be a good idea to limit new topics to one a day.

I'll break this rule, however, to get the club started. Here are two, semi-interesting topics:

Topics:

Mix has just announced that a "Movie" is in the works, a One-Shot based on DJ:HoH. What do you think the movie will reveal?

The recent chapters has unveiled many new secrets, in particular Azelf how is chained in Seito's Inner Heart. How do you think Azelf will effect Seito in the future?

The newest chapter showed Bertha's "kidnap". However, do you think her kidnapping was planned? If so, why?

How, in your own words, do you think DJ:HoH will end?

Do you think Seito will ever let himself and Mix get romantically involved?

How long do you think the movie will be? (post wise)

What do you think entered Mix when she was alone in the preview

Last thing, I promise:

Owners:

duncan
//Mix\\

Members:

Divinity_123
Obsidian Helix
Matt Silver
Umbreon Ruler
The Doctor
Niedude
mimefan

Okay, that's it. Join and discuss away!

Divinity_123
15th March 2008, 1:06 AM
Can I join, I think that DJ is a fantabulous fic!

AND I GET FIRST POST IN YOUR FACES, POSERS! x)

Divinity_123 ;196;

Obsidian Helix
15th March 2008, 1:46 AM
I HAVE TO JOIN THIS!!!!!!!! DJ is the freakin awesomest fanfic I've ever read, and 'fan' aside, still one of the freakin awesomest I've read! Mad love for DJ!!

Matt Silver
15th March 2008, 3:50 AM
Count me in if that's cool. DJ is a worth the read.

duncan
15th March 2008, 4:17 AM
Divinity_123

Heh, Approved. Like I would say otherwise?

Obsidian Helix

Approved as well.

Matt Silver

Yes yes, Approved. Guys, you do realize that I'm not going to say no or anything? XD

Anyway, I'll add you guys to the Member's List. So, how about I get this started?

Mix has just announced that a "Movie" is in the works, a One-Shot based on DJ:HoH. What do you think the movie will reveal?

:) Well, I would hope some new details about the powers, and also about Sterling. That guy has too many questions about him. XD

The recent chapters has unveiled many new secrets, in particular Azelf how is chained in Seito's Inner Heart. How do you think Azelf will effect Seito in the future?

:D Not going to say anything about this one.

Feel free to try these (pathetic) topics, or make a new one. And thanks for joining, guys.

Umbreon Ruler
15th March 2008, 4:43 AM
Sign me up please!

About the movie... a lot of people on the main thread are saying that the movie will be about the first chapter(s). Was there an announcement from Mix about this, or is it just speculation?

The Doctor
15th March 2008, 12:50 PM
It's a good fic, alright, very good, but I wouldn't call it "the best ever". There are other fan fictions outside Serebii, you know, and they could be better than this one. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I feel it's a bit...overrated. Particularly people like Mizuki Hime gushing over it like it's the best thing since sliced bread.

So, can I still join?

niedude
15th March 2008, 5:45 PM
*brakes a wall*

I finally found it!

;058;:*follows* Yep we are finally here!

And we are here to plead: Let us in this club =D

;058;: By us, Nie means him and all of his multiple personalities :P

duncan
15th March 2008, 6:20 PM
Umbreon Ruler:

Of course of course, you're approved. And about the movie...nothing is written in stone as of yet, but from what Mix has told me, no it is not about the first chapters. Not really sure where that came from, actually.

The Doctor

Very good point. Yes, I agree. Although DJ is a very good fic, I doubt that it is the BEST fic ever. That is beyond impossible to prove. However, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and if they think it's the best fic ever that's their opinion, however wrong they may or may not be.

And yes, of course you're Approved. (Bolding it makes it look so much more official, doesn't it?) Welcome to the club.

Niedude:

Approved, to you and all your personalities as well. XD Have fun.

I'll go add you all to the members list. Feel free to start up discussions or what have you. That is what the club is for, anyway. :)

niedude
15th March 2008, 6:32 PM

The movie will reveal a lot of things, hopefully jet's own special power, his team and TG's/Sterlings final goals.

I am also wanting the movie to star lots of CD and (whats the fanfic version for screentime?) well, paragraph-time for many pokemon, mainly Li.

Seito will become EVIL! JK, but I think he will hurt Mix andnever forgive himself for that. Then Tatsuki goes to the rescue inside Sei's soul and has lots of bonding with him. Azelf dies from excessive lameliness and Sei+Stripper-kun form a new shipping ^-^

jk, of course :P

duncan
17th March 2008, 3:48 AM
Well, to wake up this sleeping club (and while the lag has subsided) I'll make a new topic.

The newest chapter showed Bertha's "kidnap". However, do you think her kidnapping was planned? If so, why?

niedude
17th March 2008, 1:57 PM

Totally,it was an easier way to getting to Jet. I think the E4 themselves knew that Sterling himself would want Jet to be taught (in fact, didn't they say that already?)

duncan
17th March 2008, 7:11 PM

Totally,it was an easier way to getting to Jet. I think the E4 themselves knew that Sterling himself would want Jet to be taught (in fact, didn't they say that already?)

Yes, you're right. I was thinking of something a little different there, but I guess I just didn't clarify it enough. My bad.

Well, I'll make another topic. This one is a bit more fun, as there's no right or wrong answer. Just your opinion.

How, in your own words, do you think DJ:HoH will end?

:D And guys, feel free to make your own topics.

//Mix\\
21st March 2008, 12:59 AM
GAD.... I am unworthy.... THANKYOUGUYSSOMUCHFORMAKINGTHISCLUB!!! Sooooooooooooooo nice of you!!!!!!! THANKSSSSSYOURAWWWWWKKKKKK

Anyway

Couple things I thought I should perhaps mention about the movie, just to clear stuff up

Heyya, guys! Ya'll rock! I'll try to keep the movie up to expectations...

It will, of course, be animated. I've got my private team on it right now.

I've figured out how to make it viewable to the Serebii public, so no worries.

Twill be rated PG-17, for violence, mature thematic material, some blood, and romance

It's not a thing stemming from Chap. 1 (dunno where that rumor sprung from) but it does relate. That's all I'll say.

I'm trying to finish it by April Fourth, but it may have to wait until after vacation. Much busyah than I reckoned.

Lolz

~Mix

Obsidian Helix
21st March 2008, 11:13 AM
...*dumbstruck by the awesomeness*... Okay, so its an animated PG-17 movie based on DJ ...*dumbstruck by the awesomeness*... and its gonna be out on or after April 4th ...*dumbstruck by the awesomeness*... Mix's new sig is freaking awesome, as are all three that i have seen ...*dumbstruck by the awesomeness*... and Mix is too modest
GAD.... I am unworthy.... yeah right you are!!!

Anyways, this is awesome, fantastic, brilliant, excellent, amazing, incredible, great, terrific (etcetera etcetera) can't wait!

Now... How, in your own words, do you think DJ:HoH will end?
Well, according to the Elite Four, the Guardian of Water sacrificed herself to keep the balance, so the first logical prediction, if its anything to go by, would be that its Mix who's gonna sacrifice herself. But, judging from the hints in both the story and in Mix's sigs, it looks like it could be either of Mix or Seito.
I'm gonna leave that there for now, and heres another topic:

-Helix

niedude
21st March 2008, 11:20 AM
Nah, Seito might kiss her or something, but will be as meaningless of a kiss as Shinji's and Asuka's.

;058;: We need to stop the NGE's referals.

Not till we get Mix to start watching it ^-^
But with the amount of time she aparently spends online, it might as well be an impossible task.

duncan
22nd March 2008, 3:23 AM
GAD.... I am unworthy.... THANKYOUGUYSSOMUCHFORMAKINGTHISCLUB!!! Sooooooooooooooo nice of you!!!!!!! THANKSSSSSYOURAWWWWWKKKKKK

Anyway

Couple things I thought I should perhaps mention about the movie, just to clear stuff up

Heyya, guys! Ya'll rock! I'll try to keep the movie up to expectations...

It will, of course, be animated. I've got my private team on it right now.

I've figured out how to make it viewable to the Serebii public, so no worries.

Twill be rated PG-17, for violence, mature thematic material, some blood, and romance

It's not a thing stemming from Chap. 1 (dunno where that rumor sprung from) but it does relate. That's all I'll say.

I'm trying to finish it by April Fourth, but it may have to wait until after vacation. Much busyah than I reckoned.

Lolz

~Mix

*taps foot impatiently* You know as well as I do that the movie is NOT going to be animated. Quit getting everyone excited, will you? I think you practically gaze Obsidian Helix a heart attack there. XD

Ah. Good topic. *forgets everything* Personally, I wouldn't think so. Perhaps at a later point when things are calm (IF they are calm), however.

mimefan
28th March 2008, 6:05 PM
This is a fantastic fanfic and there's no way in hell that Seito and Mix will ever get romantically involved because if Seito doesn't want to be friends with her then why would he want to be in love with her and is it ok if I join this club.

duncan
28th March 2008, 7:43 PM
mimefan, of course you're Approved. The club fell asleep again, so thanks for joining! I'll add you to the members list. To existing members, come on guys, start being active. I can't run the club by myself!

niedude
28th March 2008, 7:56 PM
mimefan, of course you're Approved. The club fell asleep again, so thanks for joining! I'll add you to the members list. To existing members, come on guys, start being active. I can't run the club by myself!

Don't worry, after the movie and each chapter are released I can predict the bang in acticity.

But, how about a small topic?

I will take my luck and say 4/5 posts...

duncan
28th March 2008, 8:09 PM
Don't worry, after the movie and each chapter are released I can predict the bang in acticity.

Yeah, so do I. Anyway, thanks for the topic.

I certainly hope it won't be THAT long. My best guess would be two to three, perhaps four. I really haven't read many "movies", short of my own (which was two posts, but I always write short chapters anyway) so I really couldn't tell you.

Obsidian Helix
9th April 2008, 8:32 AM

Probably about two or three posts. Four would be the maximum, i guess. And no, duncan, she didn't give me a heart attack *takes pills for seizure recovery*

niedude
23rd April 2008, 6:46 PM
New topic to revitalise this!

What do you think entered Mix when she was alone in the preview?

I vote:
A) Mismagius
B) Cheryl that girl who tried to have Seito be dead with her, or whatever verb you'd prefer using...

duncan
23rd April 2008, 8:24 PM
Yeah, thanks niedude.

What do you think entered Mix when she was alone in the preview?

It's hard to say. I think I might know, but the only things I can really think of is either a ghost Pokemon (such as Mismagius, as you said) or perhaps something to do with her Inner Heart. We'll see, I suppose.