PDA

View Full Version : Steel Pokemon Fans Anonoymous

saruhh
15th March 2008, 4:03 PM
http://www.devir.com.br/pokemon-tcg/imagens/jirachi.gif
Hello all! I am Saruhh, and I saw there were no steel pokemon clubs, so I decided to start one of my own. I was driven by the love of steel pokemon to make this club, so here we go with them rules!

Eins. Please, be respectful to everyone. Maybe they're a lower or higher rank than you, but none the less, treat them nicely.
Zwei. NO ONE LINERS. kthnx. ;D
Drei. Please, give me a couple reasons why you would like to join. If you just say 'Can I join?' in some way or form, I will get that you aren't passionate or even semi-passionate about steel pokemon.
Vier. If you got a problem with somebody, I am no peacemaker. Take it over PM.
Funf. If you want to join, tell me which steel pokemon is/are your favorite(s), and why. Also, tell me your name, and a sentance or two about yourself.
Sechs.HAVE FUNNNNN. 8D Clubs are supposed to be fun.
Seiben. Please, contribute something to the guild. Whether it be pictures, graphics, or maybe some other ideas. You don't have to be a whiz in graphics, or in anything to become a part. But I want some pictures or drawings or banners. But if not, it's fine.
Acht. Be active!

Alrighty, for my little intro thing. You can take this as an example.

I'm Saruhh, and I'm a tad crazy on the inside and outside. Steel pokemon are amazing, and I'd say my favorite one would be Aggron. -smiles- Ever since I waqs little, I'd always liked seeing the rock or steel pokemon (the reason I included rock is because they barley had any steel pokemon back then). 8D
Anyways, enough about me.
How about you?

saruhh
18th March 2008, 3:32 AM
Well, since there's that one exception of bumping, I will bump.
Oh, and that top picture is supposed to be jirachi. ^^;
-goes to fix-
EDIT:
No one?
):
I guess this club won't be sucessful. DD: