PDA

View Full Version : Chatroom Idea

VGGuru
17th March 2008, 6:22 PM
I just wanted to put this in here for debate, because, after talking with other WiFi chatters, we've agreed that in order to have less meaningless conversations and many kicks, to put news as to whether Darkrai, etc. has a set date for the US, Japan, and UK, in the top banner. It should keep alot of people from posting questions as to if "anyone knows when the Darkrai event is?"

Just a kindly suggestion to hopefully make the Chatroom better.

darkgamerGS
18th March 2008, 2:51 AM
Well...

There can't be news on when Darkrai will be appearing anywhere if there is no news on when Darkrai will be appearing. If something comes up, I'm sure Serebii will have the news so people can stop asking. Don't you think it'd be up there if we knew when they'd come up?
Seriously, if the dates for when Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus were available, it's highly, highly likely that there'd be news about it. Why do people ask about stuff we don't know and still expect an answer? Probably because they have no patience... it's not like the world will end when you don't get three Pokemon you don't even need to complete the National Dex... and trust me... I get annoyed when people ask about them three when we don't know when as much as many other people...

Erik Destler
18th March 2008, 2:54 AM
17:22 [%Erik_Destler] Chatroom Idea
17:22 [%Erik_Destler] I just wanted to put this in here for debate, because, after talking with other WiFi chatters, we've agreed that in order to have less meaningless conversations and many kicks, to put news as to whether Darkrai, etc. has a set date for the US, Japan, and UK, in the top banner. It should keep alot of people from posting questions as to if "anyone knows when the Darkrai event is?"
17:22 [%Erik_Destler] Just a kindly suggestion to hopefully make the Chatroom better.
17:22 Pasting finished after [4] seconds
17:23 [~Serebii] Since its launch on March 9, the feature-packed fighting action game has sold more than 1.4 million units in the United States, including more than 874,000 on March 9 alone. It has sold at a rate of more than 120 units per minute between launch and March 16.
17:23 raw [441]: Stefi #SPP-WiFi They aren't on that channel
17:23 [%Erik_Destler] joe yes or no to that ide
17:23 [%Erik_Destler] a
17:23 [~Serebii] it would be a good idea
17:23 [~Serebii] if any region had dates

There's the answer.

*close*