PDA

View Full Version : My name is pokepoke and I am new

pokepoke150
24th March 2008, 2:18 AM
Hello Serebii forum people my name is pokepoke and I am a boy and I have come to join your lovely forum. Please be kind to me. I want to do lots of fun things, like writing stories, singing, playing games and teaching you the wonders of pokepoke.

pokepoke likes to talk in 3rd person, but pokepoke realises some people don't like it. So please become a friend of pokepoke.

I love you all.

Love pokepoke

pkmn Trainer Ruby
24th March 2008, 2:48 AM
uhhh i dunno about the love stuff, but welcome, need any help just pm me

chamo-chan
24th March 2008, 2:50 AM
Hello there Pokepoke!

This is Chamo.
Chamo is a nice person.
Please don't be afraid to ask Chamo about .......stuff (Chamo doesn't know exactly..)

Chamo welcomes you to Serebii with open arms.

(BTW, chamo likes to talk in third person too)

pkmn Trainer Ruby
24th March 2008, 2:57 AM
3rd person...Ruby finds it....hard

pokepoke150
24th March 2008, 12:06 PM
Omg you people are so kind

pokepoke likes kind people.

I WANNA join clubs what clubs should pokepoke join?

MarshtompMan
26th March 2008, 2:02 AM
Okay, enough with the third person because MarshtompMan is getting upset.

I know a few clubs you should try out... The Toge's Club, The Japanese Language Club, and The Third Person Club.

P.S. I was just kidding about the last one.

ShacarterzOr
26th March 2008, 3:21 PM
ShacarterzOr has no problem with talking in third person. it reminds him of the khajiits and argonians back in his homeland :D well either way, ShacarterzOr welcomes you. lol

MarshtompMan
27th March 2008, 1:45 AM
If they still had a Newbie of the Month thread I would vote for you since you seem to be posting on every other thread here. :)

anteater
27th March 2008, 8:33 PM
hello pokepoke anteater thinks its fun to talk in third person and if you like fossil pokemon join the extinct pokemon club

p.s welcome!and have plenty of fun.

Brainzeuh
27th March 2008, 8:46 PM
Welcome ^^

Jimbobson
27th March 2008, 8:49 PM
Hi! welcome! im new to! Also anyone know how to get those little pics near your names change? mines only Prof. Oak with some starters, i want Lt Surge!!!!!