PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Jun
24th March 2008, 3:51 PM
How are all of you ^_^
I don't think I'm really considered "New"
Im sure i had an account on here YEARS n Years ago
but i just cant seem to find it :/

Im Elias Jun, or Eriasa, or Pai-Pai, or Funky, or Hakunio... or even Hey You with the hair D: They all good!

Hmm, my favorite Pokemon is Koiking OwO ;129;;129;;129;;129;
I want to have a WHOLE lot of Koiking! But honestly
I like a lot of Pokemon >w< My best Pokemon
moment i think was either when i was a little kid, and i went to this place, and they helped me receive Serebi on my Crystal game >w< I was soo happy! cause I didn't know about it, and all I had was Suicune, and Lugia! Or it might have being a little kid, and playing Pokemon Silver and eating Noodles in the Ballroom! It was very fun! Especially cause of the light fixture, it made it even better!

I have MANY Pokemon Special Comics >w< and other Pokemon comics i get from Coro Coro comics. I also have Many Pokemon Soft Toys (I have about 20 Center Plush, a few American ones my friend got me, and some bootleg looking ones from market)

Sadly as such, my WiFi connector just doesn't work all too right
Which sucks, cause i have Both versions of the game right now...
I will get the 3ed one OwO (I think they mentioned something about it
in a Magazine i didn't pick up, since it showed a Pokemon game with the 3 rare (Uxie, Emurito and Agunomuu) were on the front of it, and I didn't read it but it did not say Pearl or Diamond, it had another color >_<

Oh! Look! Im rambling again^_^ Anyways, Hello Everyone! I hope to make many friends!

pokepoke150
25th March 2008, 6:00 AM
Hello and welcome to SPP i just joined recently too. Spp is fun but I don't want to annoy people so am not posting much.

/me gives you hugs ^_^_^

MarshtompMan
26th March 2008, 2:40 AM
Hey, you with the hair, you get kicked out for saying Hello! Just Playing! ;)

"Hi" or "konnichiwa" or "Hola" or "Guttentagg" or " Howdy Doo" or "Scooby Dooby Doo!!!"

BTW- Welcome!

celebi63
26th March 2008, 2:42 AM
Welcome! I joined about a week ago and I've enjoyed my time here, so I think you will to!