PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Johanna
25th March 2008, 9:44 AM
;038; Hi, I am new here! Perhaps I should tell you a bit about myself.
I live in Sweden and I am celebrating my eighteenth birthday in a month. I am kind of short and have blonde hair, though at the moment it is dyed reddish-brown.

I have been checking serebii.net many, many times but have not thought about joining the forums before now. That's weird. I have been a member of many forums, but I don't post as much anymore.

I've got many favourite pokémon of many different types. Some of them are Vaporeon, Dragonair, Amparos, Megnium and Bulbasaur. I am soon to get my Dream Team (the one on my trainer card), but I don't have Ninetales just yet. I am tempted to look for a shiny vulpix, but I would be perfectly happy with a plain, old main favourite in its usual colour. Either way, I will get it soon.

I go to upper-secondary school in my hometown and in my spare time I play Pearl, Zelda games, drink tea and sometimes read manga and other books.
I like the main characters of Pkmn Colosseum better than Ash and Co.

pokepoke150
25th March 2008, 9:58 AM
Hello and welcome to spp I like your name it is nice I hope we can be friends.

/me gives you hugs

LexSuicune
26th March 2008, 12:00 AM
Hey there, welcome! ;367;

Johanna
26th March 2008, 7:29 AM
Thanks. ^^

ShacarterzOr
26th March 2008, 8:04 AM
hey! welcome! i like your trainer card, using pokemon ranger sprites(those are pokemon ranger sprites right?) looks pretty cool. so have fun here!

PiplupLover1
26th March 2008, 1:50 PM
Hello nice to meet you :)