PDA

View Full Version : asdf

Zak
29th March 2008, 7:38 AM
Hi guys. I've returned, sort of. At this point in time I don't know who'd recognize me cause I sure as hell don't recognize anyone but I see this place is practically the same as when I left. =/

So how is everyone doing? Just checking in, it's been over two years.

EDIT: Wow, how outdated my sig is.

EDIT: What?? Who's Online was disabled? Why!?

firepokemon
29th March 2008, 6:11 PM
Hello Zak are you still at BMG?

Zak
30th March 2008, 6:45 AM
lol hi fp yes I am still at BMG but I change my name there every other week though I haven't in a while right now it's "Hannibal Lecter".

facetious
30th March 2008, 8:51 AM
EDIT: What?? Who's Online was disabled? Why!?
Apparently Joe's precious servers couldn't handle the load. I wonder when he'll realise that searching for people's posts without delay causes just as much if not more lag.

Also I find it funny how TPM disabled registration because of me. I only noticed because the latest member hadn't changed for a few days; didn't plan on bothering with that trash heap again.

firepokemon
30th March 2008, 9:11 AM
Apparently Joe's precious servers couldn't handle the load. I wonder when he'll realise that searching for people's posts without delay causes just as much if not more lag.

Also I find it funny how TPM disabled registration because of me. I only noticed because the latest member hadn't changed for a few days; didn't plan on bothering with that trash heap again.

Oh hello Jay how are you today. Did they really close registration? LOL.

Locke Yggdrasill
30th March 2008, 9:52 AM
What's going on Zak?
Also, fear not, there are a few people that you'll recognize amongst the staff and in other whereabouts.
It's just a HELL of a lot of people got name changes. :p

facetious
30th March 2008, 2:23 PM
Oh hello Jay how are you today. Did they really close registration? LOL.
Yeah. The lengths they go through to keep me out is far more amusing than anything else.

And I'm fine. ;145; How is your day babe?

RaZoR LeAf
30th March 2008, 10:12 PM
More or less the same, just a lot more spam.

Hi Zak.

firepokemon
30th March 2008, 11:58 PM
My day is fine, I already have my first infraction here. A lousy 3 pts for flaming people in the rate my signature thread. Bloody arrogant little bastads. And Razor Leaf - Yes, there is a hell of a lot of spam here. But your rules are pretty tough anyway so I don't think you can improve things a hell of a lot. Unless you start sorting out the games forum.

Zak
31st March 2008, 6:21 AM

Ha, really? That'll be the day.

So anyway Jay, how've things been over here? I'm sure you'd be the best person to ask to give me an update, hehehe

EDIT: Also Locke, I actually do remember you, how about that.

Kaiserin
31st March 2008, 6:47 AM
OH MY GOD ZAK

HAI

It's me, SapphireDewgong. 8D

SUP DUDE

Medea
31st March 2008, 1:58 PM
Zak! Long time no see!

Not sure you remember me! But glad to see you around again!

Brainzeuh
31st March 2008, 2:33 PM
Welcome ;)

Zak
31st March 2008, 6:36 PM
Zak! Long time no see!

Not sure you remember me! But glad to see you around again!

If you told me your old name I might. I don't recognize your current one.

Ledian_X
31st March 2008, 6:39 PM
Wow. Look what the cat dragged in. Welcome back, man. Let's hope you stay a while, huh? See ya on AIM.

LX

Umbreon_13
31st March 2008, 6:44 PM
you have no clue who i am but hi whats up

HikariTajiri
31st March 2008, 7:12 PM
Hi! Sorry, I don't remember you, but anyway welcome back! How ya doing?

Cplender
31st March 2008, 7:58 PM
hi, welcome back
i have no clue who you are but i haven't been that much online 2 years ago either

Angeling
31st March 2008, 8:07 PM
Almost thought this was a spam thread or something. :( Scared me there for a moment!

Anyway, uh, welcome back, I guess?? Have fun. I doubt you know me, since I don't know/remember you.

And yes, Joe is still a prick.

Medea
31st March 2008, 10:41 PM
If you told me your old name I might. I don't recognize your current one.
medea10

That was my only other name, but I don't expect you to remember me. Yeah, watch out for Joe today and tomorrow. He's still...you know!

Zak
31st March 2008, 11:29 PM
Well that's good to know and I will.

Locke Yggdrasill
1st April 2008, 2:01 AM
Well that's good to know and I will.
He has, however, turned down the post-teen angst and grown up a bit since your last activity.

Spire
1st April 2008, 3:38 AM
Hello, welcome back, etc.

Zak
1st April 2008, 5:58 AM
He has, however, turned down the post-teen angst and grown up a bit since your last activity.

Elaborate. Heh.

SlipKnoT
1st April 2008, 6:24 AM
Welcome back. I used to be known as 'Suicune619', and I'm 'SlipKnoT' at BMGf, but I doubt you know me.

Virtual Headache
2nd April 2008, 11:15 AM
Welcome back. I doubt you remember me.
I used to be pika2000...

Zak
2nd April 2008, 6:32 PM
for someone who was "important" enough to be made admin, I don't remember you. Sorry.

Crystal Mew
2nd April 2008, 8:22 PM
Hello Zak, welcome back.

I hope you remember me

Zak
2nd April 2008, 8:47 PM
Who the hell are you?

wait... you're STILL a mod here?

Thriller
2nd April 2008, 8:50 PM
Who the hell are you?

To be honest, I'm just as suprised.

Anyway, welcome back. I remember you from my eeaarrllyy days when you were a mod at the Pokemon Anime Forums.

Shining Mew
2nd April 2008, 8:54 PM
I remember you were an smod I believe when I was modded... I mostly just recall that you were hacked or something and a lot of crap was deleted. Was Shining Mew back then.

Crystal Mew
2nd April 2008, 8:56 PM
Who the hell are you?

You're good at observing things, good job.

lol, you're such a nerd

Zak
2nd April 2008, 9:15 PM
You're good at observing things, good job.

lol, you're such a nerd

It's not that hard to notice when your name is in italics, nice zing-attempt, but you fail.

Jess, I do remember you. Thriller, did you have another name here previously? If you remember me and are just as surprised as that I would imagine you are someone I know, or know of.