PDA

View Full Version : hello members

ominous1
2nd April 2008, 6:23 AM
sup im the newest registered person in this forum.

im meant to say hello not hell sorry about the typing error

firepokemon
2nd April 2008, 6:24 AM
If you are new which, I highly suspect you are not with such a name like that well congratulations you've posted in the wrong forum. But you aren't new are you.

noobers
2nd April 2008, 6:29 AM
Welcome threads belong here. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)

SapphireL
2nd April 2008, 6:31 AM
Yes, I moved the thread. The Misc. Discussion is not the place to post welcome threads. *moves*

ominous1
2nd April 2008, 6:39 AM
But you aren't new are you.

yah i am new to this forum

Angeling
2nd April 2008, 6:42 AM
o.o Then read the forum rules, signature rules, and the stickies, please. The forum rules clearly state that you cannot double post in any parts of the forum (with some exceptions).

So, welcome and please do read the rules, announcements, and stickies.

firepokemon
2nd April 2008, 7:20 AM
yah i am new to this forum

Well I'll take your word for it. Don't be surprised that people say stuff like that because as all forums find you get a bunch of bad eggs that have fake accounts, evade bans etc. So welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy yourself.

Edit: Can't be bothered making a new reply its easier to just edit to Zak below. Well maybe (I'm convinced I think everything is 2000-2001. It's like when I hear people are 22 or 21 or something, I see them as the 12, 13, 14 year old they use to be. I really need to start realising its not those years anymore lol).

Zak
2nd April 2008, 7:46 AM
Well I'll take your word for it. Don't be surprised that people say stuff like that because as all forums find you get a bunch of bad eggs that have fake accounts, evade bans etc. So welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy yourself.

Maybe on TPM or BMG that kind of name would be suspicious, but here pretty much anyone can have any name and be normal and to be suspicious it would have to be racist or dirty.

Poison13
2nd April 2008, 11:48 PM
If you are new which, I highly suspect you are not with such a name like that well congratulations you've posted in the wrong forum. But you aren't new are you.
If you look, you can see that he doesn't have many posts and he joined recently.

Jimbobson
2nd April 2008, 11:51 PM
Welcome to Serebii forums! (wow theres alot of new members recently!) also you can check that he is new because of the join date, it says April 2008.
I only joined about 3-4 days ago, and ive posted quite alot!

Super Shedinja
3rd April 2008, 5:59 AM
I just got registered today too.