PDA

View Full Version : Toshiro Hitsugaya,and Uryu Ishida Fan Club!

jeremyruano
2nd April 2008, 5:31 AM
The name explains it all this club is for Toshiro and Uryu fans.
Everyone is welcome!

Rules:
The regular forum rules apply

1.Have respect for other members

2.Have fun!

3.Dont flood or spam the chat please

4.If you wish to join or stay in the club you must actively post to ensure that you are following this rule.

Ill update the rules soon enough.

But for now we will need more members before we start a topic

To inform me that you read over this say BANKAI in your post.

Ranks:Head Captain:ME,and Co-Owner Rotrum
(Can do whatever he/she pleases)
Captain:3000 points
(ban, change topic, make topic, make banners, make userbars, demote, deduct points, give ranks, accept, recuit members)
Lieutenant:2500 points
( suggest ban, change topic, make topic, make banners, make userbars, suggest demote, deduct points, suggest ranks, accept, recuit members.)
3rd seat:1500 points
(change topic, make banners, make userbars, accept, recuit members)
7th seat:1000 points
(change topic, make topic, make banners, make userbars, recuit members)
20th seat:500 points
(make banners, make userbars, recuit members, change topic)
Soul Reaper:250 points
(make banners,make userbars and suggest new topic)
Academy student:Starting rank Ill start you off fresh with 150 points
(Is only allowed to post mwahahaha....jk make banners,make userbars,recruit members)
Posting:20 points
Creating Banner:200 points
Have link in your sig.:250 points
Ad vertising in sig.:150 points
Making other players join(they have to say it was you):250 points
I will update it soon but for now thats it.

Members:
Jeremyruano(me)
Tabby Catty
Rotrum
Carlos74
Aurawolf
Northern Lights

Tabby Catty
5th April 2008, 2:12 AM
BANKAI

I'm joining definitely! I love Ishida!! *points at sig*

rotrum
5th April 2008, 3:20 AM
BANKAI

I'm joining. I love HItsugaya *points at sig*

i copied ur post and edited it slightly lol

ishida is ok

jeremyruano
5th April 2008, 7:28 AM
Welcome both of you,glad you can join!
When we get another member well start a topic but for now enjoy!
And ill update the rules in a bit
And since you both are the first to join your automaticlly Captains*claps* horray!

Carlos74
5th April 2008, 10:38 AM
BANKAI

Can I join? Hitsugaya is mint, he's a captain and he's only a teenager (also he's got masumoto for a lutenent lol!), Uryu is pretty cool apart from bein a nerd.

jeremyruano
5th April 2008, 10:50 AM
Welcome Carlos you are a lieutenant!
I guess we have enough for a topic:

Why is either of these characters your favorite?

P.S.I need a co-owner anyone want to vouleenter?

Carlos74
5th April 2008, 11:01 AM
1. Hitsugaya is one of my favurites cuz (like I said before) he's achived bankai, and captain rank and he's only a teenager. Also, he has a cool hair cut, and his bankai is real cool (just ashame he's only able to be in it for a limited time).

2. What does a co-owner do? Is it like a part-time owner whilst you're not online?

jeremyruano
5th April 2008, 11:03 AM
Uryu is my favorite since our personalitys are a lot alike we both have the same lenth hair and we both wear glasses too!

And yes a co-owner helps with the club in case of the real owner not being online or active.

Ikito
5th April 2008, 11:55 AM
Why the **** was this approved? Shouldn't you all just join the BLEACH club?

>>;

rotrum
5th April 2008, 1:43 PM
I did join Bleach club a while ago. I'll be a Co-owner. I doubt Hitsugaya is a teenager, considering he is 4'4 and his sword is the same length/height w/e.

Tabby Catty
5th April 2008, 2:44 PM
Woo hoo! I'm a captain! That's cool! But yeah, the whole reason that I love Uryu is that he is a nerd!! Seriously, I'm a sucker for geeks, I don't know why, I guess I can relate to them more since I'm one myself. Hitsugaya is cool too, yeah, ice, ice baby...

Carlos74
5th April 2008, 2:56 PM
Why the **** was this approved? Shouldn't you all just join the BLEACH club?

>>;
I think we all are members of the bleahch club. I think it was approved cuz hitsugaya and ishida (I dont think so, but others do) are so cool, so they deserve a club just for themselves!

jeremyruano
6th April 2008, 6:28 AM
I totally agree with that^_^
Well getting a bit slow so heres our new topic:

What part of this character do you like most?Why?
My favorite part of Uryu has to be his glasses,since we both match!

Carlos74
6th April 2008, 12:18 PM
My favourite part of Toshiro is his cool silver haircut. It's like a dbz styled hair-cut but on a cooler charectar. :D

rotrum
7th April 2008, 12:08 AM
Cooler character ahahahaah bad pun.
His ice power is best

jeremyruano
7th April 2008, 10:33 PM
I think that too.
Just wanted to ask if you guys think it is a good idea to keep ranks within the club?
And if you do make sure you keep track of your owm points i dont have enough time to calculate everyones.

Tabby Catty
7th April 2008, 10:44 PM
My favorite is Ishida <3 That is, if you haven't figured out, I have a fetish for nerds and he's got smexy glasses and he is downright awesome!

jeremyruano
8th April 2008, 12:16 AM
Hey guys as of now this club is now considered a hot thread if you havent noticed yet,doesnt mean much but its still cool to see the club so active and growing!

jeremyruano
10th April 2008, 1:18 AM
I hate to double post but since noone is postin new topic:

Whats your favorite scene involvig he character?

Mine has to be when Uryu went quincy final form its just plain cool!

Carlos74
10th April 2008, 12:10 PM
My favourite would be in one of the recent episodes, when Rengi and Uryu are battling that espada, and Uryu uses his dagger type arrow thingy on him and he gets owned (I know he heals himself, but it was still cool).

Edit: If we're still keeping ttrack of points then I have *works out points*, 100 p = 5 posts, link in sig = 250 p so I've got ... 350 points maing me a ... Soul Reaper *cough* shinigami *cough*. :D

jeremyruano
10th April 2008, 10:21 PM
Actually Carlos youre a lieutenant i said that when you joined and if you get 150 points more youre a captain!

AuraWolf
12th April 2008, 12:18 PM
BANKAI
Plz can I jion?
I heart Uryu so much.Im quit sad as i even got a plush of him.Hitsugaya is cool too,but Uryu just roxs

jeremyruano
12th April 2008, 4:34 PM
Welcome Aurawolf you're a 3rd seat.
Im short on time so an you think of a good topic?

Carlos74
12th April 2008, 6:39 PM
Actually Carlos youre a lieutenant i said that when you joined and if you get 150 points more youre a captain!
Cool!

As for a new topic what about, "what new special moves/ techniques should Uryu and Toshiro learn?" I know Uryu has just got a new bow but it's just an idea. If this were to be a new topic then my idea would be:

A new special move for Toshiro. His Ice Dragon (fogot name) should constirct his enemy and icicles should dig into them and freeze them from the inside out.

rotrum
13th April 2008, 3:05 AM
actaully

10000 year ice prison and dragon hai lflower d othat alrady...

Uryuu attack= arrow guard
ability of arrow guard: he fires arrows as fast as he can that can move by ishida's will

Hitsugayas attack= absolute sero
ability of absolute sero (must be in bankai-limit realease:) everything he touches freeses, there is an instand blissard and the temperature in the area arond him in a mile radius slowly drops until either hitsugaya runs out of energy and passes out, or until the temperature is so cold nothing can live (meaning absolute sero) this attack use all his energy and he wil faint and possibly worse

jeremyruano
13th April 2008, 4:06 AM
Good ideas guys.

I got one

Uryu:Focuses all his spiritual pressure into one powerful skinny bow the he can control at will...can obliterate opponents but the user has complete exhaustion afterwards
Toshiro:He creates a small ice dome around the opponent(Bankai must be activated)And summons Hyonimaru to attack within the dome killing anything inside...mwahaha

Carlos74
13th April 2008, 2:00 PM
I thought up one for Uryu.

Name: Million Arrow Dome
Effect/ Ability: Million's of arrow fly around Uryu like a dome and follow him wherever he goes. The arrows fly faster than the speed of sound making them literally invisible and they make a ear-peircing screech.

rotrum
13th April 2008, 4:53 PM
umm hitsugaya can already do that jeremy

10000 year ice prison

jeremyruano
13th April 2008, 6:23 PM
Actually this one is slighly different than it it creates a small dome(not a big one like the ice prison)and his bankai form disappears,and becomes the dragon that destroys the dome and anything in it.

Carlos74
14th April 2008, 6:10 PM
I've thought up another one for Hitsugaya:

Iceplosion (get it...?)
Effect: He has to be in his Bankai and once he uses it he returns to his original form. Ice from his wings etc. fly out in thousands of tiny shards, which impail anyone around him. It's like a last resort attack as he loses his Bankai form.

rotrum
14th April 2008, 11:37 PM
"I can regerate my bankai as long as there is wter around me"

"Basically, I have the entire atmosphere at my disposal"

Hitsugaya said these things...

and also when he uses dragon hai lflower the enmy explodes after they are frosen to the core

jeremyruano
15th April 2008, 1:39 AM
Well I think its time for a new topic but feel free to keep answering the old on

What is your favorite quote they said(inspired by Rotrums last post..lol)
I'm short on time so ill answer it later.

rotrum
15th April 2008, 3:04 AM
I dun knwo any quotes really lemme think

"If Hinamori spills one drop of blood, Ill kill you"

Carlos74
15th April 2008, 5:47 PM
Topic: I can't really remember any good quotes from the anime or from the manga that I have got.

Tabby Catty
15th April 2008, 10:54 PM
Oh my gosh! There is so many!!! Though my friend wouldn't stop quoting this for weeks!

Kon: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!
Ishida: I have replaced your stuffing with a fire proof poly carbonate and refurbished your outer coat with a broad weave crushed velvet brocade in the style of Maria and twi-
Kon: *kicks him in the face*

That will forever be my favorite quote...

jeremyruano
19th April 2008, 1:15 AM
Ok then before the club dies ill post a new topic to get started

Favorite fight involving the characters:

I loved Uryus fight with Szayel Aporro Grantz
Toshiros im not to sure ill have to say Luppi's his Bankai never looked better
(P.S. I've updated the rules so please read.

rotrum
19th April 2008, 3:59 AM
Actually his bankai didin't look better, It was remodeled for that on episode

I like uryu Vs Mayuri
I liked the battle between hitus and ishida in the opening even tohugh it never happened
I like all hitsugaya's fihghts

jeremyruano
23rd April 2008, 12:49 AM
Since i think the club is dying out i'm considering just closing it since noone really posts or anything,if we want the club to keep going we should all post more often or i will ask a mod to close it.

Carlos74
23rd April 2008, 4:37 PM
Since i think the club is dying out i'm considering just closing it since noone really posts or anything,if we want the club to keep going we should all post more often or i will ask a mod to close it.
Well, theres only 4 members including you in this club. I think it's because people just got too the Bleach Club instead because it is about the entire of Bleach rather than just two charectars. Still, I hope this club keeps on running...

How about a new topic then:

Who would win in a fight, Hitsugaya or Uryu?

It could probley be either. Uryu could dodge most of Toshiro's attack's, but Toshiro could be able to protect himself from Uryu's attacks with his Ice-Dragon's Wings (when he's in Bankai that is).

jeremyruano
26th April 2008, 7:51 PM
Wow thats a good topic but personally i go for either of them in this case the fight would be like the Mayuri vs. Uryu fight.

Tabby Catty
26th April 2008, 8:44 PM
Yeah, it's anyone's game, I really can't if Hitsugaya or Ishida would win, it would sure be close though (Though I'm betting my money on Uryu-san!!)

Northern Lights
28th April 2008, 10:02 PM
Can i join!? as Toshiro is my bishie

i had no idea where this club existed until yesterday ^^;

Carlos74
29th April 2008, 5:05 PM
Welcome to the club ~.:Northern Lights:.~.

My points so far (just so I can keep track): 2950, but after this post ... 2970!! :D almost a Captain!!!

jeremyruano
13th May 2008, 3:00 AM
Heck Carlos youre captain,and besides im not finding this ranking system usefull at all so i might just delete it since it sereves no more purpose so yea....

Carlos74
13th May 2008, 5:38 PM
Heck Carlos youre captain,and besides im not finding this ranking system usefull at all so i might just delete it since it sereves no more purpose so yea....
Ok... Maybe you should just deleate this club since it's dying....

jeremyruano
13th May 2008, 11:39 PM
Ok... Maybe you should just deleate this club since it's dying....

I probaly will sice it is dying theres already a bleach club so ill just PM a mod. to close it.

Chelc
13th May 2008, 11:53 PM
Closed upon request by the owner!