PDA

View Full Version : I'm new, and I also need some help...

kratos215
2nd April 2008, 9:38 PM
Hey, I just signed up today. I'm having a problem, though. I want to remove all sigs and other clutter on posts from my view, but every time I go to the profile menu, it just keeps resetting on me and doesn't let me make the change. I really don't want to view all that junk -- any way someone can help?

Jimbobson
2nd April 2008, 9:40 PM
Welcome to serebii forums! have you already cleared the sig? i dont see any sig of yours...

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
6th April 2008, 3:10 AM
Hey Kratos215!
If I'm correct you want to know how to block other people's signatures aswell as your own.Unfortunatly for you I think the only signature you can remove from your veiw is your own...The whole point of signitures is to advertise clubs,show off artwork etc.Doesn't it lose the point when nobody chooses to veiw them?

Angeling
6th April 2008, 3:33 AM
Hey, I just signed up today. I'm having a problem, though. I want to remove all sigs and other clutter on posts from my view, but every time I go to the profile menu, it just keeps resetting on me and doesn't let me make the change. I really don't want to view all that junk -- any way someone can help?
http://www.serebiiforums.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.
Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)
Just uncheck the "Show Signatures". What do you mean by resetting?

jaxonferz
6th April 2008, 5:26 AM
how do i start a new forum? pm me please, anyone

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
6th April 2008, 2:12 PM
Guess I was wrong,thanks Angeling I didn't know that!