PDA

View Full Version : Your band!

Nidogod
2nd April 2008, 10:40 PM
This thread is for anyone on SPP with a band. Post links, post info, anything, and get some feedback.

My band's new music video (it was made in my TV Production class) can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5LLeNqjxaY

And you can hear some tracks from our full length album on our MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/awwjamess).

Let me know what you think and post your own stuff.

PS - the YouTube is brand new so I'd appreciate it if I could get some subscribers and junk.

Valkyrie X
2nd April 2008, 10:55 PM
Sweet drums, dude. Though I think the vocals could be better...:p

I wish I wasn't lazy so I could learn to play guitar. :d

Nidogod
2nd April 2008, 11:01 PM
Yeah, the biggest complaint we get is our vocals, especially after people hear the acoustic song on our MySpace and discover that our singer actually can sing correctly. He's stuck in his ways, though.

DiggorysGremlin
3rd April 2008, 7:13 AM
My band's name is Harbingers. We don't have a myspace, recorded anything, and stuff like that, but we're solid, eg. Written songs. Yea.

Rave
3rd April 2008, 3:15 PM
Too bad alot of us don't really care much for amateurs advertising their kiddy band.

Nidogod
3rd April 2008, 11:16 PM
I don't recall anyone telling you that you had to click on this thread so for next just try to keep your stupid comments to yourself. They really don't make you look cool and if you knew **** about trying to start a small band you'd know better than to say things that make you look like a blatant asshat just for the hell of it.

Rick_Myers
4th April 2008, 5:42 PM
Too bad alot of us don't really care much for amateurs advertising their kiddy band.

four words

shut............the...............f***............ ......up

Sogeking
4th April 2008, 5:50 PM
four words

shut............the...............f***............ ......up

He didn't talk, he typed the response. At least be accurate and tell him to cut off his fingers or something.

I was in a band once, but I realized I could go to college instead.

Nidogod
4th April 2008, 8:41 PM
I was in a band once, but I realized I could go to college instead.

I'm in college as well as being in a band. It's not like we're trying to be the next big thing on MTV and live in a mansion on Miami Beach. We've got fans and we sell CDs and play shows around the area. That's fine for me.

And I guess no one around here really plays in bands. I was afraid the userbase might be a bit young, I guess I was right.