PDA

View Full Version : SMBZ Club

Flamander
8th April 2008, 12:41 PM
Alright,I have finally decided to set up a club,the SMBZ club.If you don't know what SMBZ means and is look at the second paragraph. Alright ,First is the rules.

Rules
1.No spamming
2.No Flaming
3.No Double,Triple,Quadruple or Quintuple posting
4.Just talk!

What is SMBZ and what does it mean?
SMBZ means Super Mario Bros. Z.SMBZ is a on hiatus,animated sprite show created by Alvin-Earthworm.The story of SMBZ is that Sonic and Shadow went to the Mushroom Kingdom where all 7 of the Chaos Emeralds are scattered in a capsule because Mecha Sonic,A combination of all the Sonic Robots from the past and Metal Sonic who betrayed Dr.Robotnik destroyed all of Mobius,the only ones left were Sonic,Shadow,Metal Sonic and possibly Dr.Eggman.Mecha Sonic followed them there.As of Episode 6,Mecha Sonic doesn't have any Chaos Emeralds and the Heroes have four Chaos Emeralds.Sonic & Shadow teamed up with Mario & Luigi to try and stop Mecha Sonic.As of now,There is four teams,The heroes,who are the Yoshi Tribe,Peach,E.Gadd,Shadow,Luigi,Sonic and Mario,Smithy from Super Mario RPG's Team who is Smithy and all his minions except Axem Rangers X,the upgraded version of the Axem Rangers who were killed by Mecha Sonic on Yoshi's Island alongside the Koopa Bros. ,The third team is just Mecha Sonic on it's own and the last team is Bowser's team who is Bowser,Kammy and all his Troops except the Koopa Bros.

Subject:
Who is your favorite character in SMBZ?

Members:
Flamander.

Happy Happiny
2nd May 2008, 6:12 PM
I like super mario brothers my
favourite charcter is princess peach
can I also be a co owner please thanks

Flamander
2nd May 2008, 7:47 PM
Uh..wrong club,the Super Mario club is the one you're looking for.

Rabid Jigglypuff
2nd May 2008, 9:42 PM
Hey, I loved them. I thought they stopped making them. O.o.

Anyway, I'd like to join.

Affirmative
3rd May 2008, 3:55 AM
I'd like to join as well.

My fave is that one fat Yoshi in the 5th and 6th episodes. He made me laugh.

ashds
19th May 2008, 11:23 AM
I would be happy to join
my fave is shadow he kicked a** in the 4th and 5th episodes