PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Yuzix
8th April 2008, 8:14 PM
Hi my name is Yuzix, im a dedicated graphic novel/webcomic artist. I'm a huge Pokemon fan, have been since 99.^^ I've been browsing around, saw this to be a friendly place and thus decided to join. :D

(s.i.e)
9th April 2008, 7:12 PM
hey welcome Yuzix:)
i'm pretty sure you will like it here, serebii is allways stuffed with other people so there is lots to do here all day long.

hey see you around allright^^

Dark Arceus
9th April 2008, 7:24 PM
Hi, have fun blah read rules blah.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=114

If you want to post your fan comics, that's the place to go. But be ready for criticism.

Umbreon_13
9th April 2008, 7:27 PM
hi Yuzix my name is Aaron and if you like pokemon this is a good place to be also you can meet new freinds and find battles it's fun but read the rules

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
9th April 2008, 8:12 PM
Hi! Good thing you joined because it's a great place for Pokemon fans not to mention there are tons of helpful people here to PM(Private Message) and help you in the game.Also you can costumize your profile and signature...It's alot of fun too!;182;

Yuzix
9th April 2008, 8:31 PM
Thanks alot everyone ^^. You all made me feel really welcome. I'll be sure to read the rules and to be a good citizen around the forums. ^^ Again thanks everyone. :D

POKEMASTERNATHAN
10th April 2008, 2:45 AM
Welcome to the Serebii.Net Forums,where the only thing you'll find is awesomeness!Have fun,but obey the rules!

Santa Claus 11
10th April 2008, 2:47 AM
Waz Up! Hi!