PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!

Venusaur16z
9th April 2008, 2:49 AM
I'm not really new here, but if you look at my message history ... Well, let's just say it's been a long time. I stopped comming because I got frustrated because half the time that I tried to get on the forums, it wouldn't open! (and I lost my Diamond version and then found it) I hope that problem has been fixed. I joined again so I could battle and trade over wi-fi. If anyone wants to battle, or trade with, me then PM me right away!

I_smell_like_poo
9th April 2008, 2:53 AM
Welcome back! :D

Dusk
9th April 2008, 3:25 AM
Right.. Who are you?

Welcomre back I guess, your rank suggests that you didn't post much before so...

Eniggy_Tha_Doomberry
9th April 2008, 3:28 AM
I'll battle you :D

Venusaur16z
9th April 2008, 3:29 AM
soooooooooo you suck HA! ... mhmm i like pie

Can't I report that?

Warfare
9th April 2008, 3:37 AM
Can't I report that?

Yes, you could report it. Posts that are spam or are made to flame/troll someone or cause a flame war should be reported as it says in the rules.

Well, welcome back. I hope you enjoy yourself here. (:

EDIT;; Oh, and regarding your usertitle, you cannot change the "Beginner trainer" image. It's based on how many posts you make on these forums under sections that actually count the posts. You can tell if the forum section does not count the posts if it says so in the description.

Venusaur16z
9th April 2008, 3:40 AM
Yes, you could report it. Posts that are spam or are made to flame/troll someone or cause a flame war should be reported as it says in the rules.

Well, welcome back. I hope you enjoy yourself here. (:

Thank you, and I will. (Both report and enjoy myself)

Nicorulzpants
9th April 2008, 3:41 AM
funny because i lost my game to, plus this site wouldn't pull up
welcome, uh, back or again or something