PDA

View Full Version : Team Rocket Club

MondoTR
10th April 2008, 12:15 AM
I cant believe the other one (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=35008) died! It lasted a long time, three years is pretty good for a club (or any thread). :D

Togechikku approved the last one and she approves this one as well. ;D

Rules: I'm not gonna bother with rules cause this club never needed any. Just follow the main forum and club rules and you should be fine. And of course attempting to stay active in the club is nice as well. Oh and don't ask for co-owner ship. Okay, so there's a few rules but they hardly take any thought at all so they don't count. :P

*Geo - If you join you can be co-owner if you like. After all, you owned the other one and made me co-owner. ;D

Just one more little note: Mondo pwnz. X)

mellmayo
10th April 2008, 9:41 AM
Can I join too....You can call me Charlie.........Can I join Pls......

MondoTR
10th April 2008, 10:35 AM
Anyone can join. You don't have to ask, just join in whatever the current topic is. Or in cases like this make a new topic, lol. :D

Apparent standard first topic of clubs: Who's your favorite?

I won't bother answering cause you all know what I'll say. ;P

Shadowfaith
10th April 2008, 11:29 AM
I'll join, I loved Team Rocket when I use to watch Pokemon on a regular basis. But unfortunately I'm going to be jumping on the old school wagon and saying James is my favourite, no one has ever beaten him in my books =D

MondoTR
10th April 2008, 11:33 AM
James is my fave of the main three. Welcome, Shadowfaith! :D

Shadowfaith
10th April 2008, 11:43 AM
Thankies =D

Heh, I just thought James was one of the most lovable characters in the anime. He wasn't too bright, he was a softy at heart and he had a pet Growlithe! =D

I always loled after watching they're first appearances (Jessie and James) after I had seen them for the first time because they made them out to be bad azz's and you just knew they weren't XD

mangaeyes
10th April 2008, 5:07 PM
I'll join as well Team Rocket are cool! On pokemon stadium I would always choose Arbok, Meowth, Weezing, Victreebel and Lickitung!!!

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
12th April 2008, 7:47 PM
I'm going to join because I love James and Jessie...Their alot better then Ash in my opinion!

MondoTR
12th April 2008, 7:52 PM
Welcome to the club! :D

I like the 'twerps' as well but TR's fun. :D

mangaeyes
12th April 2008, 9:16 PM
Question: What is your favourite of Jessie and James' pokemon?

I like Cacnea and Carnivine and Victreebel because they all hurt James haha. Maybe he shouldn't use grass pokemon anymore >_>

MondoTR
12th April 2008, 9:21 PM
Remember, this isn't just for J, J, and M.

Anyways, I liked Lickitung. He could have been used way more.

mangaeyes
12th April 2008, 9:23 PM
Yeah I know that its for the whole of Team Rocket but seeing as they're the most well known of the team...well I just wanted to post a question because mods get anoyed when you don't do anything...

MondoTR
12th April 2008, 9:27 PM
LOL, it's okay to have questions just for them. I just don't want all the topics to just be about them. :P

Shadowfaith
13th April 2008, 12:44 AM
My favourite out of Jessie and James' Pokemon was Growlithe =D One because it is my favourite Pokemon and two because he's what I pictured a Growlithe to be like and the fact that he gave James a nice back story was all good in my oppinion too. Sure he wasn't a permenant part of the team but he still counts becuase he is owned by James =D

MondoTR
13th April 2008, 12:54 AM
Oh yeah, forgot Growlie. They so should have added him to the roster. And then the good and bad guys would have one (meaning the Jennies). I loved that ep.

Shadowfaith
13th April 2008, 1:00 AM
Yah! That would have been awesomness! I do love Growlithe XD And in my opinion (underline the 'my opinion' part), Jessie and Ja,es haven't had a history of good Pokemon XP the only other one I have actually liked has been Arbok XP

MondoTR
13th April 2008, 1:41 AM
Arbok and Weezing were great. J and J were obviously close with them. They were presents after all, lol.

Kaika
13th April 2008, 1:48 AM
Because I've been yelled about this twice, I might as well ask:
"Can I join?" before posting here.

Now that that's settled:
My favorite Rocket is Hitoshi.
+1000 Brownie points if you know who this character is.

MondoTR
13th April 2008, 1:55 AM
I know it's a manga Rocket but I'm not sure which. Is it the kid?

Also, you didn't have to ask here. Just check the first post of each club to double check joining requirements, it varies by club. Anyways, welcome! :D

Kaika
13th April 2008, 2:01 AM
He is the little kid who fanboys over Team Rocket and dreams of joining and taking over the world with them...unfortunately for him, he sucks at being evil and everything "bad" he does ends up helping people. xD

mangaeyes
13th April 2008, 10:08 AM
I don't read the manga so I might be a bit lost when you talk about it lol...In the anime what anoys me most is that the always try to get Pikachu....JUST CATCH ONE!!! Okay I'm done...

Blackjack Gabbiani
13th April 2008, 11:21 AM
Insta co-owner? AWESOME I'm so in. But then I'd be in anyway.

My favorite Rocket? Oh wow...they're all so cool, how can I pick just one? But I tend towards the really evil ones like Giovanni, IMM, and Domino. Although pretty much "any one I can write for well" is great, so toss in Bashou and Buson.

...dammit. That's five great characters to work with. How come I don't get more writing done?

Oh yeah, and I want to cosplay Kaede.

MondoTR
13th April 2008, 11:45 AM
LOL, I'd have linked ya here earlier but I didn't want to feel like I was forcing ya into it. ^_^;

I like the evil ones but I also like the funny ones.

Kaika
13th April 2008, 3:11 PM
If you have seen the flashback clips from the Dustox episode...
Did anyone else think that Jessie looked almost disturbingly like her mom?
Maybe it's just because her hair is more purple-y in those flashbacks and is in that style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDlnLz8RPCk&feature=related
^
The flashback in question.

Like all Rocket flashbacks, this makes me wanna give [insert rocket here] a hug and then proceed to beat Ash Dx. Of course, that will never happen because it would break reality.

I don't read the manga so I might be a bit lost when you talk about it lol...In the anime what anoys me most is that the always try to get Pikachu....JUST CATCH ONE!!! Okay I'm done...

Well, the reason why Team Rocket wanted to catch Pikachu so bad because it the 2nd episode I believe (when they debuted) Pikachu's attack on them was so strong it BLEW UP a Pokemon Center, because it is such an abnormaly strong Pikachu, they want it.

MondoTR
13th April 2008, 10:41 PM
Kaika - You're not supposed to double post. Might want to go back and combine those two posts and delete one.

The Pikachu capture made sense after that ep. Unfortunately it's not interesting anymore. But it's what keeps them around so I don't mind at all. :D

Kaika
13th April 2008, 11:25 PM
Fixed the double-post 8D

Cosmic
14th April 2008, 3:18 AM
I liked James's Gyarados from the shipwreck episode. Wish he kept it though. I hope Jessie gets a Mismagius. THAT would be cool.

Kaika
14th April 2008, 4:36 AM
You know, I was re-watching Mewtwo Returns for the first time in at least 4 years and then a thought came to me:

If Mewtwo is such a powerful psycic Pokemon, then why doesn't he just use his power on Giovanni directly? You know, like screwing with his mind until he's unable to fight instead of going through the drawn out process of destroying all of Team Rocket's machines? Maybe that goes against his moral code or something.

But man, I know if I were Mewtwo I'd do that. Because Giovanni must have had some sort of seriously messed up crap going on in his life to end up that twisted. Even if he was born a sadistic bātard (yes, I put that in French, so pardon it) then he could at least exploit that kind of mental instability!

Blackjack Gabbiani
14th April 2008, 8:33 AM
That would be interesting...unfortunately that would take Giovanni out of the series without ever having him square off with Ash, and we can't have that. Unless the effects were only temporary, in which case Gio would wind up more messed up than before.

I have my theories as to how he wound up such a sick freak. They involve his mother and wanting to please her while simultaniously hating her for all the pressure she put on him, rumors of his father (a traitor who his mother had executed), being a trainer and then GL against his mother's wishes, and of course the requisite lost love. Also in my ficverse he was kidnapped when he was 13 and had to kill his captor to get out alive, and that screwed him up royally, especially when he realized that he had power independent of his mother's organization (training had given him that feeling as well, but not to that degree).

So what do you think the history of the Team is? All we know is that Gio's mother was in charge of it before him, but we don't know if she founded it, who did, or why, or anything. And does the leadership always follow bloodline? Or was Gio really the best qualified for the position?

Shadowfaith
14th April 2008, 10:25 AM
The Mewtwo movies were my favourites, they gave a darker look on the anime whilst still keeping the humor and lightheartedness. I allways thought that they could do so much with Pokemon other than making it a repetative story. A darker version of Pokemon would have been awesome in my opinion XD

As for the leadership, I allways imagined it to follow bloodline, so that would leave Giovani to have to leave a heir to the industry I would suspect XP
Allways liked Gio, he is one of the darker characters in the anime whether in the movies of in te episodes.

MondoTR
14th April 2008, 10:34 AM
Going by the bloodline theory the next leader is the mysterious red head that nobody knows. :P And yeah, the Mewtwo movies were nice.

One interesting idea about the Ash being Gio's son theory is he'd be in charge of TR. It'd be amusing despite the Star Wars cliche. Or Gio could force Ash to lead it and the red head and him could fight for it, LOL.

Blackjack Gabbiani
14th April 2008, 11:04 AM
Well, anime Gio seems to be the sort to play the field, so I'd bet he has more kids than he cares to admit. "Blood test showed what? Dammit...all right fine, here's the form." "You have a form? How often does--" "NEVER YOU MIND!"

Not so much game Gio though. And there's one continuity where Silver *isn't* Gio's kid (Golden Boys--Silver says he hates the Rockets because he used to be a member and left because they were pathetic. I don't think he could leave that easily if his father was the leader). Which makes me wonder who the redheaded kid would be in that timeline...

I read a great fic once where the redheaded kid was Coconut from Magical Pokemon Journey and that POG Co is a Rocket front.

Shadowfaith
14th April 2008, 11:05 AM
Aww, Ash being leader? Now that would defeate the whol point of Team Rocket XD Unless of course the previous members and leaders of team rocket create a new team and are constantly going head on with Ash's new Team =D

...Just a though ^_^;;; eheheh

KetchupO
14th April 2008, 11:18 AM
AHH!
I wanna join :D
I love Jessie <3
Everything about her. Her looks, her personality, her hair O_o
She's totally the funniest character in all the Pokemon series.

Topic!

Who is/was your fave Team Rocket Pokemon?

I'd have to say...Arbok and Weezing...I miss them xD
Oh, and how can I forget...Wobbufett :p

Kaika
15th April 2008, 4:31 AM
That would be interesting...unfortunately that would take Giovanni out of the series without ever having him square off with Ash, and we can't have that. Unless the effects were only temporary, in which case Gio would wind up more messed up than before.

Of course it would only be temporary ;D
Like, showing some sort of horrific memory
Or the alternate of trying to shatter the belief that his mother is god's gift to mankind
Or both!

So what do you think the history of the Team is? All we know is that Gio's mother was in charge of it before him, but we don't know if she founded it, who did, or why, or anything. And does the leadership always follow bloodline? Or was Gio really the best qualified for the position?

I think he was the most qualified because it's what he was raised to do. From the sounds of things from the time he was born he was taught how great and magnificent Team Rocket is, and was pretty much brainwashed. I also think his mother founded the organization. Often times people with that amount of greed come from a place of extreeme lack. She's smart money wise (despite what alot of sites have said about her being alot less smart then her son) so it wouldn't exactly be out of her reach to start an organization based solely on using Pokemon to gain profit.

MondoTR
15th April 2008, 4:38 AM
Lol @ the forms. What's this other company you're referring to?

Since we're on the topic of TR history, do you guys think Miyamoto is dead or alive? I know she was in an avalanche or whatever but her death was never confirmed IIRC.

I'd like for her to be alive and for her and Jessie to somehow reunite.

Kaika
15th April 2008, 4:43 AM
Since we're on the topic of TR history, do you guys think Miyamoto is dead or alive? I know she was in an avalanche or whatever but her death was never confirmed IIRC.

I think she alive because she is still narrating at the end of the parts of the drama CD that take place in the future (commenting about things like how he daughter would be taking exams [school] or buying a wedding dress for her before she becomes a hag)

They just havn't heard from her because the avalance probably destroyed the equipment. But one thing is for sure that she won't re-unite with her daughter any time soon because she is not giving up on catching mew and we all know how impossible that would be in this paticular poke-verse (the equivalent of TR actualy getting Pikachu).

Blackjack Gabbiani
15th April 2008, 12:24 PM
POG Co is the company run by Coconut's family in Magical Pokemon Journey.

Miyamoto I could go either way with. On the one hand she hasn't been heard from in well over a decade (I strongly doubt that Jesse is 26, so I question the timeline as-is), but on the other hand, hell, she's related to Jesse and Jesse is indestructable.

Mew being present for the avalance doesn't twist me one way or the other, because of what we suspect of Mew ("Little God Or Evil", anyone?). So that may depend on the individual Mew that was there.

I think Madame Boss was money smart, smarter than we're lead to think, but with a tendency towards airheadedness and to be too friendly with her agents ("Miyamoto-chan"?). And that aggrivated Giovanni, both in his feeling of what formality should entail and that the Rockets could be used for so much more than just money making.

MondoTR
15th April 2008, 12:36 PM
I realized that, Blackjack. I wanted to know what it stood for and what they did. XP

I agree with your take on Gio and his mom. Interesting to see two versions of Team Rocket.

Blackjack Gabbiani
15th April 2008, 1:24 PM
Oh, we never find out. It's just a corporation run by her family. We don't even know where they're located, much less what they do. We *think* the specialize in bizarre inventions, since that's what Grandpa and Coconut seem to spend most of their time on, but Ginger didn't give much detail.

I have a detailed backstory for Gio as I said...if you guys want, I could ask my cowriter if it's ok to link our "key events in his formative years" fics. But if you can't wait, they're on Rocket100 on LJ.

MondoTR
16th April 2008, 4:15 PM
Oh okay.

Background info's always nice, canon or fanon. As long as it's good fanon of course, lol.

BTW, since this is a TR club I think a link to the TR face-off (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=277760) would be nice. ;D

Kaika
17th April 2008, 4:04 AM
Who is/was your fave Team Rocket Pokemon?
If he counts, then Meowth. Aside from a select few, Team Rocket's pokemon really don't show as much character as Ash & co.'s. But Meowth? Hey, he's awesome.

For the record Blackjack, your ficverse makes me giddy.

MondoTR
17th April 2008, 11:03 AM
I don't count Meowth as one of the Pokemon, he's more human to me. Anyways, I liked Growlie and Lickitung.

Blackjack Gabbiani
20th April 2008, 10:38 AM
For the record Blackjack, your ficverse makes me giddy.

Aww shucks. I'll have to tell my cowriter, she'll get all happy too. And yes, we need to explore more of it. Anything you want me/us to take on?

Wobuffet fan
21st April 2008, 11:37 PM
It's been a long time since I posted on this site. Of course some of you will recogonize me as 'Deadly Arbok' from Bulbagarden.

My favorite Team Rocket Pokemon has to be seviper. It just seems to be a better upgraded version of Arbok with the same deadly speed as well as some personality. Not to mention it has a better moveset too. Too bad it suffers the 'Team Rocket Pokemon Syndrome' wwhich turns perfectly good Pokemon into twerp punching bags.

Rocket Girl
22nd April 2008, 1:46 AM
It's funny. I used to hate Dokucale, but now it's one of my favorite TR Pokemon. I'm not sure if I can pick a favorite overall, but out of their current roster it's definitely Manene. She's just so cute and I love the way she mimics Kojiro. :)

I also love Nyasu, obviously, but my favorite is Musashi. I can relate to her in a lot of ways, and I love how good she's become at Contests. It's so nice to see TR be successful in something. :)

Blackjack Gabbiani
23rd April 2008, 12:48 PM
I posted this on Bulba and I figure you all might want to hear it too--my Giovanni impression (http://download.yousendit.com/8D0050EC2C5EA294) reading the "super Slowpoke" monologue from Ono's manga. It's comedy gold, especially if you picture Giovanni sounding like Ted Lewis, so I decided to record it in that voice.

MondoTR
23rd April 2008, 1:07 PM
Super Slowpoke? That giant one? Haha, that's one of the few parts of any Pokemon manga I've gotten the chance to read. It was a few years ago but still.

I'll check it out in a moment, probably when I'm reminded of it by seeing your post for it at BMG. ;P

sanjay120
23rd April 2008, 11:58 PM
I just realized Jessie's old crush looks like Gary when viewed from the side and oh no now I'm thinking it's Tyson help the plotbunnies they smother me D:

Blackjack Gabbiani
24th April 2008, 8:31 AM
Here's the pages I read off of if anyone wanted to see them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/BlackjackGabbiani/Scans/bossslowpoke1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/BlackjackGabbiani/Scans/bossslowpoke2.jpg

You guys wanna hear Domino next?

MondoTR
24th April 2008, 1:49 PM
Haha, nice scan. And like I said at BMG, good job on the clip.

And just post all your TR ones. :P

mimejr.james
24th April 2008, 3:24 PM
Hey! Can I join this club? I always liked Team Rocket more than Ash.

Anyway what's the topic again?

MondoTR
24th April 2008, 3:28 PM
We're discussing Blackjack's Gio voice.

Blackjack Gabbiani
25th April 2008, 11:43 AM
May be a bit before I can record anything else, my speakers aren't working right now so I'd have no way to check the clips to see if I need to do them over. So in the meantime!

Hmm...Which Rocket would you want to see again? And what do you want them to be doing?

I'd like to see the IMM again, and see where he went with that whole "rawr must overthrow Giovanni" plan.

MondoTR
25th April 2008, 2:36 PM
Again? I just want to see Mondo for the first time. :P

I'd like to see Miyamoto and Madame Boss as well. Even if the three don't appear in the anime it'd be nice to have the cd dramas at least dubbed.

Wobuffet fan
25th April 2008, 11:22 PM
I would like to see Domino come back and see if she still has a vendetta against Jessie and James. Who knows, maybe she's got a movie with her as the villan trying to catch Giratina and Darkrai(Think of the potintial bribes and mind-control)

mimejr.james
26th April 2008, 3:35 PM
I would like to see Atilla and Han again because of there badass attitudes and brilliant schemes. I would to see them trying to capture another legendary for Team Rocket.

I would like to see Domino come back and see if she still has a vendetta against Jessie and James. Who knows, maybe she's got a movie with her as the villan trying to catch Giratina and Darkrai(Think of the potintial bribes and mind-control)

^Agreed

Blackjack Gabbiani
26th April 2008, 4:43 PM
I've got one--favorite Rocket ships! That's the whole team, any incarnation, of course.

Rocketshipping's cute, but it's been kinda dead lately (save for today's dub ep with Jesse's plot being entirely to cheer James up...), which is a shame

I *adore* Diamondshipping, but I don't think it's a "current" ship. I think they split a long time ago, but they secretly miss each other.

Execshipping is awesome. You know, IMM/Domino? I finally got someone else to ship it, which rules. But he's a traitor, so it can't end well...

Steelshipping is totally awesome as well. It's funny, it doesn't really have that many hints that you can point to, but they work so well together that you can't help but think of them as a single entity.

Commandshipping (Gio/Domino) is cool too. I can see her being torn between her loyalty and her feelings for him, like should she be his lover or should she be his officer? Works great in a triangle with Exec too (which is how I usually write it *blush*).

Lately I've been considering Heirshipping, which is a new one, Domino/Silver, presuming he's Gio's son like he is in Special. Wow, Domino in a ship with someone *younger* than her...that's irregular.

Although when I named it, I didn't think too much since the name sounds like Airshipping, which is Giovanni/Jirarudan. Which is *also* awesome and I love to write it. Jiri wouldn't be used to not being the one in control, and someone like Giovanni would probably give him quite a rush.

...and I totally need to flesh out how shipping IMM and Hunter J would work, because the characters would go great together, but you can see the problems that would arise.

MondoTR
26th April 2008, 10:37 PM
I like Rocketshipping. I supported it and I guess I still do somewhat. I also like Mondo/Domino, it seems cute.

And I know some people see Jessie/Cassidy as a past ship and I think it just makes their rivalry more interesting.

And do you mean just ships in the team or can we include ones with only part being a TR member?

dash142
27th April 2008, 12:26 AM
Team Rocket is cool! I'm joining this club.

My favorite Rocket ship would have to be... Rocketshipping of course. Though Commandshipping and Heirshipping seems good too.

Hey, do you think Team Rocket's name in the anime stands for the same thing it does in the Pokespecial manga? (Raid On the City Knock out Evil Tusks) It was never mentioned in the anime...

Blackjack Gabbiani
27th April 2008, 12:52 AM
I think having it as an abbreviation was strictly made up for Special. Because if it was meant to be one elsewhere, it would be ROCKET in all caps. Not to mention wasn't it phrased that way in there as part of a pass code?

And any Rocket-related ships would be awesome, MondoTR.

Blackjack Gabbiani
29th April 2008, 12:51 PM
It's been two and a half days since we've had a post so hopefully I won't get in trouble for this. But anyway, I made banners! Under spoiler 'cause they're big.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/BlackjackGabbiani/lawfulevilgiobanner.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/BlackjackGabbiani/lawfulevildominobanner.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/BlackjackGabbiani/chaoticevilmarauderbanner.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/BlackjackGabbiani/chaoticneutraljjmbanner.jpg

And as a bonus, two non-(anime)Rocket banners
Jirarudan (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/BlackjackGabbiani/chaoticneutraljiribanner.jpg)
Sabrina (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/BlackjackGabbiani/chaoticneutralsabrinabanner.jpg)

mangaeyes
29th April 2008, 1:29 PM
I wish they would give Jessie and James new outfits like they did for Ash and Brock...Make them look darker and more evil.

MondoTR
29th April 2008, 1:57 PM
'Chaotic Neutral' is a cool term. And lol @ JJM being Diet Coke.

manga - Jessie and James made their outfits, I think they want to keep it as is since it makes them stand out from the rest of TR.

As for partial TR ships I like Mondo/Duplica. She's the queen of screwed-up Dittos and Mondo's Ditto has trouble with its transforming too. :D

mangaeyes
29th April 2008, 3:02 PM
Stupid outfits...*sulks in corner*...

I still want new ones. I'll draw some lol.

MondoTR
29th April 2008, 4:04 PM
Wait, I just noticed something from Blackjack's post. Sabrina was a Rocket? I know other GLs were but I wasn't aware she was included in that. Who were all the GL Rockets?

Blackjack Gabbiani
30th April 2008, 2:38 AM
Sabrina, Surge, and Koga were the GL Rockets, and Blaine used to be but he quit, which is why they're after him. Blaine was the one who created Mewtwo, and used his own DNA to augment it.

You know, I'd long theorized that Mewtwo probably had human DNA in him, but then I read Special and was like "Awesome!". Although in the animeverse, I'd bet it would be Giovanni rather than any of the scientists.

MondoTR
30th April 2008, 2:41 AM
I'd bet it would be Giovanni rather than any of the scientists.
Sounds like Lex making Super Boy in Teen Titans, lol.

I read the Blaine part but it was a long time ago. I'd love to the manga and reread it. :D

Wobuffet fan
30th April 2008, 3:56 AM
I don't know. Giovaani doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would even consider donating his DNA to a project that might not work. If anything, he had Domino or IMM do it. Maybe that's the reason he turned evil, simply because he used his DNA for a newfangled Pokemon.

sanjay120
3rd May 2008, 8:19 PM
Why are there not more posts itt D:

I haven't read the manga yet should I?

Blackjack Gabbiani
4th May 2008, 10:21 AM
You should, but avoid the "Best Of" volumes of Adventure, go for the originals if you can find them.

There needs to be a manga focusing on Team Rocket. That would be awesome.

MondoTR
4th May 2008, 11:36 AM
There needs to be a manga focusing on Team Rocket. That would be awesome.
Maybe they could do the CD dramas in depth in comic form. Or at least dub them.

Blackjack Gabbiani
4th May 2008, 11:47 AM
That would be awesome. Although would they show Madame Boss's face?

Dubbed CD dramas would own. If they didn't think they'd sell on their own, they could package them with a movie or something.

MondoTR
4th May 2008, 5:53 PM
Maybe she'd be like Gio - shadowed at the beginning, shown later on.

I'd say package them together and maybe combine them with some other TR goodies (toys or eps or something).

mimejr.james
5th May 2008, 5:16 AM
All of your ideas are awesome. And maybe they would show what happened to Miyamoto? (if she died or not, I mean).

Blackjack Gabbiani
11th May 2008, 12:08 PM
OK, discussion time! Which non-Rockets can you see joining the Team?

I can see them hiring Rio the poacher. He seems the sort.

And I have this plotline of Jirarudan being taken on as a researcher to study the Legendaries. Because really, where's he gonna go?

I think they'd *ask* Eusine, but he'd be OMG BLASPHEMERS YOU KNOW NOT THE GLORY OF SUICUNE and they'd be all "...ok, he's *too* crazy for us..."

Kaika
11th May 2008, 7:02 PM
xDD

Now that you mention it, Paul has some potential as a Rocket because of his obsession with power.

MondoTR
13th May 2008, 3:51 PM
I don't know about joining but I think it'd be amusing if Duplica infiltrated Team Rocket. I don't know why she would but I think she's skillful enough at imitating people to not be noticed as a spy.

Blackjack Gabbiani
13th May 2008, 9:31 PM
So I wrote a new Rocket fic, Drop (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=321166). It's about the Marauder, and it's awesome. If I dare say so myself. It's pretty dark though.

Blackjack Gabbiani
13th May 2008, 10:12 PM
So I wrote a new Rocket fic, Drop (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=321166). It's about the Marauder, and it's awesome. If I dare say so myself. It's pretty dark though.