PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, forumgoers of Serebii.Net.

Adder1
10th April 2008, 2:43 AM
I am Adder1, fan of Star Fox, Metroid, and, of course...POKEMON!

Now...about myself...I'm slightly emo, short and simple. I dislike how tainted our society has become as well as how some of that corruption has crept into myself... Still, I'm humorous, if not unsociable in real life.

Also, I'm a bit of an author. I've created two fan fictions, one Star Fox (won some awards back when the Nintendo NSider Forums was still around...*sigh*) fiction which'll probably earn an R rating due to how bloody and gory and creepy and the language and...you get the idea. The other is a Metroid comedy...with a small amount of language, unfortunately. I'm probably not going to post them here, though I might reconsider...

Basically, I'm new here, I love the aforementioned games, I'm slightly emo, and I'm an amateur author...Please don't hurt me. *shields self in preparation*

Wiimote
10th April 2008, 3:53 AM
*grabs Marth's Falchion* Nah, just kidding. ^_^ *throws it down the sewer*

Now being serious:
Welcome to the Serebii.net forums! Thanks for joining. ^_^
I hope you got caught up on the rules already. It's also very important to have fun. ^_^
I look forward to seeing you here.

Sorry if I sounded too official, because I'm just a regular member here.

Anyway, we have some competive Pokemon Battlers and even Super Smash Bros. Brawl fighters lurking around here. Feel free to ask them for a battle if they're able.

See you around. ^_^

|+Wiimote|

Crimson Fang
10th April 2008, 4:24 AM
Welcome! =). I kinda write too, and draw. Mine are relatively clean, but I've only started transferring the drawings to writing for The Zunbachi Project, my first story. (Please don't laugh. I wanted something original! It is kinda weird though, lol) Anyway, have fun and watch out for trolls and disgruntled moogles! <(0'.0<)

If you ever write anything on here, lemme know, and good luck!

Adder1
10th April 2008, 5:53 AM
@ Wiimote: Thanks much. ^^

@ Crimson Fang: Interesting... so you're an author yourself. Pleased to meet you.

lvl 100 Charizard
10th April 2008, 4:53 PM
Hi, hows things? I write too ya know, maybe I'll post my pokemon story someday (with some language edited out, of course), and I'm a StarFox fan too. nice signature by the way, i agree with you.

Adder1
12th April 2008, 7:28 PM
Hi, hows things? I write too ya know, maybe I'll post my pokemon story someday (with some language edited out, of course), and I'm a StarFox fan too. nice signature by the way, i agree with you.

Pleasure to meet you. Not sure if I'm going to post my stories here, due to the limited fanbase of both genres...This IS a Pokemon-based forum, after all.

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
13th April 2008, 2:31 AM
Hey!
Hope you enjoy the forums and don't worry,Society isn't as tainted her because people who are on here...Usually have a great sense of humour! :)

InfernapeIZCool
13th April 2008, 2:33 AM
Sweet. You're the first newbie I don't feel like taking my anger out on, congrats. Hope you post those fanfics, they sound interesting.

Adder1
14th April 2008, 5:35 AM
@ Meg Is Hoenn's Champ- We can all be thankful for that. :)

@ InfernapeIZColl- ...Uhhh...thanks?

Eh, I'm not to sure if I will. Again, the fanbase seems rather limited, so it's kinda iffy.

Angeling
14th April 2008, 5:55 AM
Well, well... welcome to the forums. Hope you read the forum and signature rules, particular the latter... as I can be called the unofficial signature eraser/deleter queen. :P Anyway, be sure to check out the Newbie FAQ for any questions you may have and feel free to toss me a PM if you have any questions or just wanna chat. I don't bite, though I may not always respond right away - but I do read PMs.

And do ignore the banned user. (:

Seraphen
14th April 2008, 7:36 AM
Hi there Adder1. I welcome you heartily to a place where ever peace resides, SPPF! Hope you'll enjoy your best here withing the rules^^

Hmm...You're a fan fiction author? Good to hear. I do have some ideas for fan fiction, but I never tend to write out them somewhere...

Okay, see you. If you need any help, PM someone who you think can help you. ;)