PDA

View Full Version : New Member...

Supernova-X
10th April 2008, 9:48 AM
Hello People.

As you may have noticed, I go by the name of Supernova-X.

I hope I am welcome to your forum.

Question: I could not find the Signature size limit in the FAQ. Could someone please tell me?

Thanks,

~Supernova-X :D

MondoTR
10th April 2008, 9:56 AM
Well I can tell you right away that the banner is in fact too big. If you really want it though you can do as others do and break it into three separate pics so it'll be in the rules.

Two threads good for checking the sig rules:
Sig Rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=146085)
Sig FAQ (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2214135&postcount=2)

And if you're still not sure after those you can get it checked here:
Sig Check Thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=147357)

If you have any other questions for your sig or anything else, feel free to PM me and I'll help as best as I can. :D

Anyways, welcome to SPPf! ^_^

And I like your username, lol. :D

Supernova-X
10th April 2008, 10:44 AM
Thanks, I came from the GTS forums so my banner's a bit big...

Shadowfaith
10th April 2008, 10:46 AM
Yeah your gonna have to change that, but you can just use paint to split it in half =D Your aloud two 200 x 200 pics, just use that to your advantage and create a banner out of two pics. ^_^

Anyways, yah, I agree with Dani your name is coolies! =D Hope you stick around, because not many people do these days XP

Okay if I call you Nova? Or NovaX...NovaX sounds cooler.

I'm Shadowfaith =D (Duh!) Nice to meet joo!

Yonowaru in Chaos
10th April 2008, 11:00 AM
Love name, forums welcome!

~Spacial_Rendation~
10th April 2008, 11:37 AM
Nice Name. Im ~Spacial_Rendation~ or SR for short. See your a neopets playa.

MondoTR
10th April 2008, 1:51 PM
Yeah your gonna have to change that, but you can just use paint to split it in half =D Your aloud two 200 x 200 pics, just use that to your advantage and create a banner out of two pics. ^_^I'm on my phone atm so I can't confirm it right now but what I remember from checking earlier is the banner was 492x200 in which case two pics is still too big hence why I said three. But if two works then that's good too. And are you stalking me this morning? >:O

And as you can tell from Shadowfaith's post, I am Dani so feel free to call me that if you prefer. ^_^

Shadowfaith
10th April 2008, 2:08 PM
I'm on my phone atm so I can't confirm it right now but what I remember from checking earlier is the banner was 492x200 in which case two pics is still too big hence why I said three. But if two works then that's good too. And are you stalking me this morning? >:O

And as you can tell from Shadowfaith's post, I am Dani so feel free to call me that if you prefer. ^_^
Ah, then three then XP. Anyway to make it fit I guess XD

And how could you even think I was stalking you Dani! ;O; *Sobs in a corner* I would never EVER do such a thing! *Kicks Dani's Profile under her bed* ;;>> <<;;

XD

Crimson Fang
10th April 2008, 10:04 PM
Welcome! There's a lot of..."interesting" people on here, but they're pretty friendly, so I'm sure you'll make a ton of friends! =)

ForeverFlame
10th April 2008, 10:06 PM
Oh - hey, welcome, I guess. As long as you don't get on the bad side of the people here, you'll be fine. Don't worry.