PDA

View Full Version : The Murkrow & Honchkrow Club!

Yonowaru in Chaos
10th April 2008, 5:01 PM
;198;;198;;430;;198;;198;

Shake Shake Shake!

Welcome to the Murkrow & Honchkrow Club, the Club to celebrate thy criminals, Murkrow and Honchkrow!

The commandments are as stated by I, Yonowaru in Chaos, with the aid of my subconscious Honchkrow:

1 Thou shall stay on topic! Or fear the wrath of Honchkrow!

2 Thou shall follow all Rules imposed by the almighty Serebii and his minion Mods! If thy forgets thy rules (where you must not blame thy Honchkrow, for psychokinetics learn Diable and Amnesia) consider that before joining.

3 Cursing, insulting, and thus flaming members is intolerable. Respect thy higher order members and peace shall be ye friend.

(3a. Thou shall not insult thy poor old English interpretation.)

4 Thou shall not ask to be second order general of thy Club of Honchkrow. If a co-owner disappears for time and reasons unknown, another one will naturally be appointed (but thy old general still stays)

6 First order general (thy, again) and thy second order generals shall decide on consequences and punishment, shall a rule be broken.

7 So Honchkrow and thy first order general, Yonowaru in Chaos knows that thou joiner has read the rules, post thy sentence:
'Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is thy greatest of them all? Why Honchkrow of course!'
in thou post in Dark Red (forget thy bold). Thy sentence is subject to change so do not think thou can get away with it by Copying+Pasting other comments. Thy rule is imposed as of 30th May 2008, after thy joining of Dragodynamite; members who joined before Dragodynamite (including Dragodynamite) are exempt from thy rule.

Things that will gladly be accepted in this club:
-Fan Art or Pictures in general of Murkrow and Honchkrow. Naturally, no hentai is allowed (if at all possible for thy Honchkrow)
-Fan Fiction material somehow involving Murkrow or Honchkrow (post them to thy first order general to approve).
-A banner is always appreciated. Especially master Honchkrow.
-Any queries, criticisms or questions shall be directly given to me via Private Messaging, or posting in thy club.

First Order General:
~: Yonowaru in Chaos

Second Order Generals (2):
~: Eclipse
~:

Crusaders:
~: Terry. T.
~: The OMG Fan
~: Wind
~: jeremyruano
~: dragor31
~: DRAGONIGHT3
~: ganonrai
~: crazymoose
~: GT4GTR
~: Lauzi
~: Lemon-Lime
~: Wacky_Munchlax
~: Eclipse
~: ~Cosmic~
~: Dragodynamite
~: PidgeotMaster
~: VashtheStampede

Topical History:
Why do you like Murkrow or Honchkrow? ~Everyone has to answer this before joining!
If you met a Murkrow that was stealing your stuff, what would you do?
Paul's Honchkrow VS Ash's Staravia. Who would win?
News flash! A Honchkrow and his army of 300 Murkrow has been mutated to become 200x its normal size! What do you do?
If there was just one thing you would change about Murkrow or Honchkrow, what would it be?

History:
~2008~
17 April- Club is open and Terry T. is appointed co-owner! 2 hours later The OMG Fan is appointed second co-owner!
17 April- Yonowaru in Chaos has claimed Honchkrow as his bishie.
20 May- Member count reaches 10 (excluding owner)!
23 June- Eclipse is promoted to Second-Order General.

Notices:
Election for two competent co-owners shall be under way. For candidates, thou can PM me and thy shall take consideration. Thy voting system shall be semi-democratic, since the history of thy club is rather short, but fear not, for I shall definitely take thy crusaders votes in to account.

Fan Art & Banners: (does not include anime pics or art supplied by people who do not know that the pic has appeared here)
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4508/51245451ep7.png
~Credit to The OMG Fan for thy banner!

http://i32.*******.com/oqw4kj.gif
~Credit to Lauzi for thy userbar for thy club!

http://i30.*******.com/rvk9ds.gif
~Credit to Lauzi for thy banner!

Terry. T.
17th April 2008, 12:39 PM
Please can I join? If you let me, I'll be here whenever possible, and I promise to get some new members to help. You'll probably remember me from the Nincada and Evolutions Club, because you're co-owner, and you're good! I would like to join because I am a big fan of Murkrow.

Yonowaru in Chaos
17th April 2008, 12:47 PM
Wow, I thought it got disapproved...

Anyway, Terry. T. you're the co-owner of this club here and I guess I'll change my signature!

I heard you're great at artwork. You can make the banner if you like, and yes, this club needs members, so Honchkrow would be glad to see members in his club.

The OMG Fan
17th April 2008, 1:56 PM
Hi!

I would love to join!My favourite Dark Type Pokemon are Murkrow and Honchkrow!

I also made a banner for the club!:
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4508/51245451ep7.png
Credit:The OMG Fan

Thank you!

Yonowaru in Chaos
17th April 2008, 2:02 PM
Hello, OMG Fan!

Welcome to the club! You can be the second co-owner. From now on, no co-owners, so if you ask, prepare to be displeased.

Thank you for the banner, I'll put it on the first post straight away. Of course, this will be the first topic.

Why do you like Murkrow or Honchkrow?

Of course, everybody has to question before joining!

The OMG Fan
17th April 2008, 2:04 PM
Thanks!Hooray, Co-Owner!

It's a toughie.......Probably Murkrow.It's smaller.I prefer smaller Pokemon for some reason.

Wind
17th April 2008, 9:56 PM
Can I join?

Why do you like Murkrow/Hounchkrow

Hounchkrow is my favorite pokemon and I guess because of it's appearence, it just looks like a cool-looking boss.

jeremyruano
18th April 2008, 3:15 AM
Can I join?

Why do you like Murkrow/Hounchkrow

I really like them since they are one if not the only Dark and flying type which has helped me in battle,and in the earlier game.

Yonowaru in Chaos
18th April 2008, 9:30 AM
Yes, Wind and jeremyruano can join! We can start making topics soon!

Terry. T.
18th April 2008, 6:57 PM
I really agree with new topics! Maybe we could do one now, because that is the purpose of the club! I can't wait!

Yonowaru in Chaos
19th April 2008, 3:17 AM
OK, first topic of the club (because that one didn't count...)

Personally, I'd catch it... and use it to steal other people's stuff...

Wind
19th April 2008, 3:22 AM

I'd catch it and then, teach it to prevent robbers from stealing from various places

Terry. T.
23rd April 2008, 7:07 PM
I'd teach it a lesson with my nearly-level-100 Empoleon and then catch it, evolving it, then go take out Team Galactic and Team Rocket!

dragor31
25th April 2008, 2:30 PM
Can i please join. I like Honchkrow and Murkrow because they are very cool looking pokemon, they are evil just like me and because my friend has hypnotised me into liking them.;430; However i also like Mismagius even though some may not approve (looks at friend).;429;

Yonowaru in Chaos
25th April 2008, 2:54 PM
^^ Yes, yes, of course you can join!

Since this is one of those smaller, not-so-many members clubs, its time for a new topic.

Paul's Honchkrow vs. Ash's Staravia. Who would win?

I'm rooting for Honchkrow, but I think that Staravia would put up a good fight, since it has many things that Honchkrow doesn't, speed and small size for one thing. Honchkrow might even have difficulties taking the swift bird down, but Honchkrow is much more powerful.

DRAGONIGHT3
26th April 2008, 6:17 PM
Hello Can i join? when i started diamond, i was so disgusted with prinplu i just dropped him and picked up a murkrow as a starter, best decision of my life!
Honchkrow would probably win but it would be hard because staravia is so fast.

ganonrai
26th April 2008, 6:19 PM
i am a dark type trainer. and honchkrow is #4 on my team!!!
i would like to join honchkrow is awesome!!!

Yonowaru in Chaos
26th April 2008, 6:21 PM
Yes you can join! Welcome to our newest member, DRAGONIGHT3!

Hope you have a great time here!

I might be able to post picture(s) of Paul's Honchkrow from the anime, but I'd have to wait until internet speeds up again, and that doesn't happen until May, which is basically next week.

EDIT: Yes, also, welcome to our new newest member, ganonrai!

crazymoose
26th April 2008, 6:29 PM
oo can i join? i really like murkrow because he is so small and fast and dark! im training one now and im not sure if i want to evolve it.

Yonowaru in Chaos
26th April 2008, 6:31 PM
hey, three joiners in one day. this must be the club's lucky day.

Welcome to our new new newest member, crazymoose!

Also, crazymoose, please feel free to answer the topics!

crazymoose
26th April 2008, 6:41 PM
to be honest i didn't even know that Paul has honchkrow lol but i bet it would probably beat staravia. im sure hochkrow is big and slow, but if it is similar to the ones in the game its got great offensive moves so it would probably dominate
id catch it and with it and a nuzleaf id have a little ninja squa type thing lol
i like murkrow because like i said it is tiny but realyl fast, but i do like honchcrow cuz its big with good stats and moves

Yonowaru in Chaos
26th April 2008, 6:48 PM
For those who don't know, Murkrow evolved to Honchkrow sometime between "Gligar and Gliscor! Getting through the Wind Maze!" and "Lucario and the Aura Sphere of Rage!"

dragor31
28th April 2008, 7:40 AM
Paul's Honchkrow vs. Ash's Staravia. Who would win? I think that Honchkrow would win if Paul used it in a strategic way and took advantage of its strong power and larger size to win however Ash's Staravia would win if Ash used it in a way that used its speed and small size to win. However Ash isnt all that good at stratergy and so i think Honchkrow would win easily.

Yonowaru in Chaos
28th April 2008, 9:05 AM
Well, here are the pics I found:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll280/PaletteSwapper/Anime%20Pics/Honchkrow2.jpg

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll280/PaletteSwapper/Anime%20Pics/Honchkrow.jpg

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll280/PaletteSwapper/Anime%20Pics/MurkrowvsStarly.jpg

GT4GTR
5th May 2008, 1:02 PM
I would like to join because Murkrow and Honchcrow are my favourite Dark-type pokemon. I have had Murkrow for about 6 years on Pokemon Gold, and got Honchcrow recently on Diamond.

Yonowaru in Chaos
5th May 2008, 3:25 PM
Welcome to the club, GT4GTR!

Hope you post often (it doesn't matter if you don't) and all!

GT4GTR
6th May 2008, 8:38 AM
Thanks, i'll probably only have a few posts a week.

Yonowaru in Chaos
6th May 2008, 8:41 AM
Don't worry. Thats enough. That reminds me, I might send a PM to everyone else who got approved and probably don't know yet.

Oh yes, and good news in the history section.

Lauzi
15th May 2008, 8:10 PM
I'd like to join, if you'll accept me.^^ I absolutely adore Honchkrow, it has been my favourite Pokemon since....way back in October I think.
And I will contribute to the club, I can make userbars and banners for this club if you want.^^

I love Honchkrow to bits!^^ Its so fluffy and cute/cool! Not to mention its awesome in battle. 8D
And I like Murkrow because it is small and cute.^^

Well, if I was a Pokemon Trainer and this happened, I would naturally already have a Honchkrow on my Team, so I'd send it out and it would command the Murkrow to go away. XD

Honchkrow FTW! =D

~..:Honchkrow:..~

Yonowaru in Chaos
16th May 2008, 7:01 AM
Yes, you definitely are welcome!

Yes, and I'd love for you to make more banners and userbars for the few active members here.

Have fun!

Lauzi
16th May 2008, 11:29 AM
Thanks.^^ I'll edit my post with a few userbars and a banner when I finish making them.^^

EDIT - Finished a Userbar and a Banner.^^

Userbar -

Banner -

Credit if used, please.^-^

Yonowaru in Chaos
16th May 2008, 2:28 PM
Of course! I'll put them in the first post right away!

Lemon-Lime
18th May 2008, 3:07 PM
I'd like to join, please. Why do you like Murkrow or Honchkrow?
I like Honchkrow because it's, like, a mob boss kind of pokemon. Couple that with its control of Murkrow and Murkrow's love of of theft, and you've got yourself the pokemon equivalent of the Italian Mafia.

I'd beat the living flargledorf out of it and capture it for my team.

Paul's Honchkrow, obviously. If it ever happened, though, Ash's Staravia would win for storyline reasons, probably. DARN YOU NINTENDO>:U

Yonowaru in Chaos
18th May 2008, 3:08 PM
Yes, you're definitely welcome! Just inquisitive here, you got here via my sig, right?

Now, to just PM everybody to make sure they're posting!

Lemon-Lime
18th May 2008, 3:17 PM
Actually, no. I learned that you had this club from your sig, but I just searched for it in the Clubs forum after that.

Yonowaru in Chaos
18th May 2008, 3:19 PM
oh well. Convinced me to make it more obvious. New topic time!

News flash! A Honchkrow and his army of 300 Murkrow has been mutated to become 200x its normal size! What do you do?

I'll of course, suck up to him and proceed with world domination!

Lauzi
18th May 2008, 3:30 PM
Um, I'm not sure. Join them in their world domination? XD

Lemon-Lime
18th May 2008, 4:14 PM
News flash! A Honchkrow and his army of 300 Murkrow has been mutated to become 200x its normal size! What do you do? Make a scientist fuse me with a Murkrow by promising to protect him from the Murkrow, then ditch him and use my newfound powers to join the Honchkrow's army and rise to the ranks of Commander Second in Cheif when the Honchkrow takes over the world. When I evolve into a Honchkrow-Man, I'll keep it secret from him until I launch a massive coup d'etat, overthrowing him as ruler of the world and killing him.

Yonowaru in Chaos
19th May 2008, 7:25 AM
^^lol, and the cycle repeats again.

Lemon-Lime
19th May 2008, 2:08 PM
Yes, but there will be no more humans to fuse with Murkrows, if you catch my drift. MWAHAHAHAHA- *cough*Oh, sorry, I just remembered this really funny joke about a duck and a cow, see....

Wind
19th May 2008, 10:14 PM
I'd call upon an army with Sandslash,Donphan Toxicroak and Mothim as leaders and many Sandshrew, Phanpy, Croagunk and Burmy are the soldiers then my 4 armies would win then I'd make hounckrow's army join me then I'd have an army with my my favorite pokemon and then, I make all the pokemon normalsize (My four pokemon armies would be increased in size as well)

DRAGONIGHT3
20th May 2008, 3:44 AM
News flash! A Honchkrow and his army of 300 Murkrow has been mutated to become 200x its normal size! What do you do? Ummmm, have a party? and send Honchrow a fruit basket. Sorry for not posting lately my interenet has been acting up and i don't know how long til it will stop :(

Wacky_Munchlax
20th May 2008, 8:00 AM
Hey Yonowaru In chaos can I join? If you want to know why it's because you're the master of murkrow and your the head honcho of honchcrow plus those are both the coolest bird pokemon in all of the games!

Yonowaru in Chaos
20th May 2008, 8:18 AM
hmm...from your resume they, I would've assumed that you wanted to dedicate the club to me!

Yes, you can join! Welcome!

Wacky_Munchlax
20th May 2008, 4:34 PM
Thanks! Okay so the questions What would you do if you caught a ;198; stealing your stuff? I would catch it, raise it and evolve it. Paul's ;430; vs. Ash's staravia. Who will win? Definitely ;430; because he has much better moves. Why do you like ;198; and ;430;? Because like I said, those two are the best bird pokemon in the game. News flash! A honchcrow and his army of murkrow have mutated and become x200 their size. What will you do? I'd catch Honchcrow with a masterball and use the army for my evil... I mean heroic deeds.
Can I start the new topic?

Eclipse
21st May 2008, 9:55 AM
Hey, can I join? Murkrow is my favourite bird because it's a dark type, and hated and loathed by many people, just like me!

Yonowaru in Chaos
21st May 2008, 10:34 AM
Yes, you can join, Eclipse! My, this club is getting big...nearly big enough to contradict your statement there!

Okay, since Terry. T. and The OMG Fan have not responded to my calls right now yet, I want to appoint two temporary co-owners right now to take their role. Until they get back, the substitutes will have every right that co-owners have (letting people in, deciding on punishments etc. etc.). If they surrender their position as co-owner, the substitutes may be able to take over their spot.

Since everyone here is still rather new to the club, voting might not begin until a few more days or so (and by that time, Terry. T. and The OMG Fan might already be back).
So I'm just letting you know.

And by the way, until the co-owners are back (or are reappointed), anyone can change the question or subject (this gets tiring after a while...).

Eclipse
21st May 2008, 10:40 AM
Thanks for letting me in!

Cage 'em up, keep them as my personal pets in a giant aivary, and unleash them on those who dared to cross me.

What would you do if you caught a Murkrow stealing your stuff?
Share my food with it, and catch it!

Lemon-Lime
22nd May 2008, 2:29 PM
Hmm... what about:If there was just one thing you would change about Murkrow or Honchkrow, what would it be? This can be anything, you can even refer to specific Murkrows or Honchkrows

~Cosmic~
22nd May 2008, 11:09 PM
I'd love to join this club, as Murkrow is and has been my all-time favorite Second generation Pokemon. I like 'em both because Dark and Flying are two of my favorite types. Also, some of my friends have told me I'm like a Murkrow.

Lauzi
23rd May 2008, 12:36 PM
If there was just one thing you would change about Murkrow or Honchkrow, what would it be? This can be anything, you can even refer to specific Murkrows or Honchkrows
Not sure. XD I'd make them darker in colour, a bluey black. XD

Yonowaru in Chaos
23rd May 2008, 1:59 PM
Hmm... what about:If there was just one thing you would change about Murkrow or Honchkrow, what would it be? This can be anything, you can even refer to specific Murkrows or Honchkrows

Well they're basically flawless, but I'd say give Paul's Honchkrow more background story.

I'd love to join this club, as Murkrow is and has been my all-time favorite Second generation Pokemon. I like 'em both because Dark and Flying are two of my favorite types. Also, some of my friends have told me I'm like a Murkrow.

Welcome here, feel free to post here!

If there was just one thing you would change about Murkrow or Honchkrow, what would it be? This can be anything, you can even refer to specific Murkrows or Honchkrows
Not sure. XD I'd make them darker in colour, a bluey black. XD

lol, well according to your avatar, its already bluey-black.

GT4GTR
23rd May 2008, 2:53 PM
Sorry i haven't been here. I'm not a very active member, I am still around though. :)

Yonowaru in Chaos
23rd May 2008, 2:55 PM
Don't worry. If you can't be here all the time, just say so so I know.

Also, expanding on the If there was just one thing you would change about Murkrow or Honchkrow, what would it be? topic, I'd give Honchkrow and Staravia a rivalry like Saturn's Toxicroak's and Brock's Croagunk's one.

~Cosmic~
24th May 2008, 4:11 AM
If there was just one thing you would change about Murkrow or Honchkrow, what would it be?

I would probably change their Shiny colors to white instead of purple.

GT4GTR
24th May 2008, 11:52 AM
I would make Honchcrow not look so fat.

Yonowaru in Chaos
24th May 2008, 11:57 AM
oh, its not fat...

Ok, maybe its pretty plump,

those are just...

feathers...

yeah feathers...

makes the wings look too bulky...

Eclipse
25th May 2008, 3:55 AM

I don't really think I'd change anything. Maybe give Murkrow a better tail.

DRAGONIGHT3
26th May 2008, 3:43 AM
If there was just one thing you would change about Murkrow or Honchkrow, what would it be? nothing really maybe make the back sprite of honckrow better. I'll be able to post here much more often now that my internet is being good again. :)

Dragodynamite
30th May 2008, 12:10 PM
Helloes yonoaru can i please join?
I used a Murkrow in my old firered, and well it took over my moltres's job xP
I also currently use a honchkrow in my pearl. And well i like it.

Yonowaru in Chaos
30th May 2008, 12:12 PM
lol, I feel guilty now, since we were just talking about me not joining any of your clubs.

Yep, I'll update the first post, and if you want, you can have the distinct honour of changing the topic! And I'll need to update the topical history as well...

Dragodynamite
30th May 2008, 12:30 PM
Well making people feel guilty is my speciality! :F
Hmm... Murkrow vs Honchkrow? which is best?
not sure if we had it.
ill answer Murkrow. i really like him/ her and i always liked it. Honchkrow... is more questionable however, i only evolved my murkrow just to get an extra boost of power x_x

Yonowaru in Chaos
30th May 2008, 12:50 PM
Drastically edited the first post... Everyone is expected to read it, because I have updated the rules and noticeboard, but the rules do not really concern you all anyway.

Murkrow vs. Honchkrow?

Well considering Murkrow's small size and therefore, added agility, it is interesting whether Honchkrow is able to hit Murkrow easily. However, Honchkrow does have Health on its side and Murkrow is unlikely to deal massive damage to Honchkrow. So I'll have to say Honchkrow.

Eclipse
31st May 2008, 9:58 AM
Murkrow vs. Honchkrow?

Honchkrow. Why do you think Honchkrow boss Murkrow around? Because they are stronger.

PidgeotMaster
31st May 2008, 3:18 PM
As it says I have to do in the first post,
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is thy greatest of them all? Why Honchkrow of course! I think I'm supposed to do that at least. Anyway, could I join?
I love flying and dark types. Especially Honchkrow and Murkrow. They just look so cool. Battle wise, With Honchkrow's better attack stat along with it's better Hp, and Murkrow's speed, what's not to like?

Yonowaru in Chaos
31st May 2008, 3:36 PM
Yay! Someone read the first post!

Welcome to you, Pidgeot Master, I'll add you on the list.

Also, I plan on having an activity that involves the entire club so we have more interaction between members. Any suggestions?

PidgeotMaster
31st May 2008, 5:38 PM
Thanks for letting me in.
I'd give it all it wants then capture it. Then I would use it to destroy the world! Uh, er, I mean to do nice things, yeah........
The Honch would win easy. It is way stronger and has a size advantage. Though those are only usable if it can catch the staravia...
I'd bow down to the new leader of the human race.
I'd make Murkrow's tail not look like a pony tail.
Murkrow vs. Honchkrow?
Uh, the Honchkrow. It would destroy the Murkrow. That is if it can catch it.

GT4GTR
3rd June 2008, 2:16 PM
Sorry i haven't been on, serebii has always been down for us lately. I think it's because the server's on the other side of the world.

Anyway, i would try and catch a Murkrow that was stealing my stuff.

Yonowaru in Chaos
3rd June 2008, 2:29 PM
Don't worry. And next time, if you know that you won't be on for a while, just PM me, instead of posting it here. It will be counted as spam and if it gets more spammy and one-liner-y, then the club will face inevitable closure. Just as a warning. I really don't care how much you post, as long as you do every so now and then and make longer posts. (this isn't directed just at you, GT4GTR, so don't feel bad, ok?)

And yeah, get to know the other members more, because I really want to nominate two temporary co-owners.

VashTheStampede
21st June 2008, 11:39 PM
;430; hey can i join. I just discovered how awesome Honchkrow and Murkrow are. They are absolutely one of my favorite pokemon now. ;430;

Yonowaru in Chaos
22nd June 2008, 3:20 AM
ok, thanks for reviving the club for us, but you have to do one tiny little thing to join as a member. I realise that you're new here, so next time you want to join a club, please read the rules first, because not everyone will give you a chance to rejoin.

And yeah, everyone get posting. Or I can make a new topic, whatever:

Whose a good candidate to ship Honchkrow with?

Anyone you can think of, even yourself, if you like...

Eclipse
22nd June 2008, 5:05 AM
I was worried about this club for a while. Thought it died. Now that would have been a pity.

Whose a good candidate to ship Honchkrow with?

Mismagius, I reckon. I like shipping pokemon with their counterparts.

Yonowaru in Chaos
22nd June 2008, 11:15 AM
yeh, like Toxicroak and Drapion. Though its better with Honchkrow and Mismagius, since one looks more masculine/feminine than the other one. I mean, you'd have a hard time shipping Skarmory and Mantine (GS exclusives) and see the benefits of it.

VashTheStampede
23rd June 2008, 4:20 AM
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is thy greatest of them all? Why Honchkrow of course!

Why do you like Murkrow or Honchkrow? I love dark pokemon and all there moves. Also murkrow and hunchkrow are cool looking.
I would capture it
i dont know. it would be a close battle.
I shall dress up as a murkrow and join Hunchkrow's army.
If there was just one thing you would change about Murkrow or Honchkrow, what would it be? i dont know. They are the closest thing to perfect.

Yonowaru in Chaos
23rd June 2008, 7:50 AM
You're added to the list!

If anyone wants to be co-owner, PM me if you're interested; I may as well give up any hope on getting them back.

EDIT: Eclipse is appointed co-owner, one more space to fill!

GT4GTR
23rd June 2008, 12:19 PM
I would if i was on more, but if that doesn't matter, i might...