PDA

View Full Version : ~***The Avatar Fan Club***~

Azure Wolf
10th April 2008, 4:01 PM
Because fancy titles attract posts... apparently.
Welcome to the Avatar Fan Club! This is a club for anybody who likes Avatar and enjoys the series. (Owned by Azure Wolf and Co-owned by latios_reborn)

Rules:

Don't Spam and/or flame members in topics.
No one liner posts please.
All standard SPPf and Club rules.

While joining you can specify which Element would you like to be a bender of and you'll be divided into Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom and Air Nomads.

BENDER LIST (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7826641&postcount=7).

PokInfinity
11th April 2008, 3:41 PM
Yay, finally some one set up the club! I'll join and I want to be an Air Nomad, just so that I could fly wherever I wanted to.

Lugia4ever
11th April 2008, 3:46 PM
I want to join in the Fire nation, love fire. BTW when is the new season coming out?
Spoiler question:

Jakotsu
11th April 2008, 3:51 PM
Dude, this will be like a hard choice. +laugh+ Uh, I'll join in Fire Nation. ^^

Lugia4ever
11th April 2008, 3:52 PM
Jakotsu, do you know how to put spoiler tags? i need to ask a question about the new season, including spoilers.

Can I be co-owner?

Jakotsu
11th April 2008, 3:54 PM
Uhm. I really don't know since I don't use them. xD; Sorry.

latios reborn
14th April 2008, 4:35 AM
Hey It's about now cool.
So Can I join and I still call co-owner.

as for spoiler tags if you hit "post reply" instead of doing a quick reply you have all your B I U above the text box along even more is the spoiler tag box.

I did have an example here but it's not showing up for some reason if i hit the tag or do it manually so I don't know why.

then hit ok and there you go.
*edit or not..

I also would like to be an Earth bender

Chapters 14 and 15 of book 3 are still TBA.

Bender List:

Fire Nation
-Azure Wolf
-Lugia4ever
-Jakotsu
-PurpleMew
-Diggorysgremlin

Water Tribe
-blazegirl
-Crasher
-Shinypikachu
-Blue Lightning8 (Co-Owner)

Earth Kingdom
-latios reborn (Owner)
-mangaeyes
-

Air Nomads
-PokInfinity
-

EDIT!

I am now the Owner of this club and Blue Lightning8 is Co-Owner.
WE are going to keep this club open as it saves all the hassle of starting new and all over again and well this one is doing ok as it is.

Welcome to the Avatar Fan Club! This is a club for anybody who likes Avatar and enjoys the series. (Owned by Azure Wolf and Co-owned by latios_reborn)

Rules:

Don't Spam and/or flame members in topics.
No one liner posts please.
All standard SPPf and Club rules.

While joining you can specify which Element would you like to be a bender of and you'll be divided into Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom and Air Nomads.

mangaeyes
14th April 2008, 7:09 AM
I'm in I love Avatar!!! Oooh please may I be the first member in the Earth Kingdom? Can I be Co-Owner as well please, Azure Wolf if you need one...If not then can I be leader of The Earth Benders?

Azure Wolf
14th April 2008, 8:56 AM
Welcome new members and latios reborn you can be co-owner. ^^
Sorry Lugia4ever but LR asked for co-owning before the thread started xP
EDIT: I'll consider about ranks later on.

About the series, I think Avatar is going too slow.. its quite better than Pokemon and is the only anime which I really look forward to.
Who's your favourite charater(s) and why?

Mine is Zuko and General Iroh, Iroh because I like his talks and fatherly behaviour towards Zuko and Zuko because he resembles me in nature (Yeah) and I think he's plain sexy.

PokInfinity
14th April 2008, 2:05 PM
Hmmm.... I'd have to go with Katara, she's the sensible and practicable one.

Dark-Angel
14th April 2008, 2:46 PM
I want to join fire nation clubs.Anyways, every thing depends upon you. <_<.
lol, Kinda serious language.

mangaeyes
14th April 2008, 4:19 PM
I like: Aang, Katara, Toph, Zuko and Azura (Zujos sis duno if i speilt it ryt) all because of there bending. I also like Soka and the cart-wheel girl because they're awesome. Also, AzureWolf, if I switch to Water Tribe can I be the Water Tribe king? I'm sorry but I'm desperate for power I'm not a very powerfuk person in other clubs :(....(thats a hint and a sympathy vote) Na only jokin its up 2 u.

Azure Wolf
15th April 2008, 3:52 PM
Lately alot of you want power positions but I won't give them to you like candy... you'll have to earn it.

I have a few options about earning your title:

-PASBL Style bending tournament. (I hope you're aware of the procedure)
-A talent show. (Art, Litreature)
-Voting.

Choose your preferred way or you can suggest something else altogether.

Shining Mew
15th April 2008, 4:00 PM
This show really kicks major ***. Its definitely the only good show thats on Nick right now, (90's Nick shows are the greatest, hell I still love watching them even though Im 18... EW OLDDDDDD) , and of course they completely abuse it/dont respect it enough/dont deserve it.

mangaeyes
15th April 2008, 4:15 PM
Lately alot of you want power positions but I won't give them to you like candy... you'll have to earn it.

I have a few options about earning your title:

-PASBL Style bending tournament. (I hope you're aware of the procedure)
-A talent show. (Art, Litreature)
-Voting.

Choose your preferred way or you can suggest something else altogether.

PASBL? I don't know what this is and I don't know what the talent show would be like...If the PASBL thing is about bending then I would love to do that! Earth benders ftw!

woot21
15th April 2008, 4:24 PM
Sure I guess I'll join. I do love the show, sadly Nick is being a bunch of idiots with how they show though, and take it off for months at time a put on crap like Back at the Barnyard. I guess I'll be a member of the Fire Nation.
Who's your favourite charater(s) and why? Hands down Soka. Have got to love the great comic relief he supplies, also who doesn't love to drink Cactus Juice? It is the quenchest. Beyond his comic relief though he is also a very good leader for the Boomeraang Squad, and he quite easily one of the most intelligent characters in the series, despite lacking common sense at times. Overall he is a very good character.

woot21 out dawgs

mangaeyes
15th April 2008, 4:29 PM
In england they showed avatar series 3 and then stopped it right before they were about to go to war with the fire nation... :( I watch it at 9:30 - 10:00pm everyday now:) w00p for having a skybox in your room!

latios reborn
16th April 2008, 12:24 AM

Toph with her picking on Sokka and the rest of the group sh'e just funny in her own way.

mangaeyes
16th April 2008, 7:03 AM
Toph rules she can earth bend w00p!!

latios reborn
17th April 2008, 12:42 AM
Yeah well in Australia we are only like up to chapter 7 or 8 in book 2.

DVD wise volume 4 of book 1 is going to be out on the 26th of June so we are really far behind.

blazegirl
17th April 2008, 3:28 AM
Kool! May I join and be part of the water tribe?

latios reborn
17th April 2008, 3:52 AM
I guess as co- owner I can say yes.

PokInfinity
17th April 2008, 2:25 PM
Someone should make some cool banners so that we could put them in our signature. Like maybe one for each bending group. That would be cool. Is anyone good at that stuff?

mangaeyes
17th April 2008, 4:33 PM
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/Onyxlyfe/earthkingdom.jpg
I know its not very good but I tried...It will do until someone makes a better one lol

mangaeyes
18th April 2008, 7:03 AM
am I the only one keeping this place alive? You guys made a commitment and you can't just not post. You may not want to but do you want the club to be deleted?

latios reborn
18th April 2008, 7:24 AM
Just because no one apart from you had posted since yesterday doesn't mean anything.

mangaeyes
18th April 2008, 4:09 PM
Well it just anoys me that theres like a 12 hour slot between posts. The owner hasn't even posted in 3 days...

PurpleMew
18th April 2008, 4:17 PM
cool someone made a avatar club finally

Can i join as one of the fire nation

latios reborn
19th April 2008, 1:43 AM
Well there could be many reasons as to why not...
And just because someone doesn't post every hour or before the 12 hours doesn't mean it's failing it's a new club give it time. (plus time zones maybe..)

And Yes PurpleMew you can join.

Azure Wolf
19th April 2008, 8:54 AM
I apparently have my 10th year so I've been busy like hell with extra classes and a tight schedule. I'm sorry for being inactive but unfortunately I will be for next week too.
About the bender list, I think latios_reborn can update the list in his posts.

mangaeyes
19th April 2008, 9:22 AM
Okay sorry for being impatient...

latios reborn
20th April 2008, 4:18 AM
About the bender list, I think latios_reborn can update the list in his posts.

Which I will do in my First post.And i'm going to throw a topic in also.

How do you feel that Avatar is ending in July?

PokInfinity
21st April 2008, 2:37 PM
Which I will do in my First post.And i'm going to throw a topic in also.

Horrible, sad, and sort of angry....
I wish they would do more...
Do you ever think that they'll do like a spin off thing? Like a story from Iroh or someone else?

mangaeyes
21st April 2008, 4:25 PM
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! So there gonna have season 3 and have them invade the fire nation and then end it?!?! Nooooo! Oh well I'll get over it. In England they are showing Avatar at 7pm everyday on Nickelodeon and its the third series. I like the third series coz Katara and Aang look waaay better.

latios reborn
23rd April 2008, 1:54 AM
They might if people kick up a fuss over it being gone.

mangaeyes
23rd April 2008, 7:12 AM
Well as long as the Fire Nation War is awesome I don't mind.

PurpleMew
23rd April 2008, 8:43 PM
Well there could be many reasons as to why not...
And just because someone doesn't post every hour or before the 12 hours doesn't mean it's failing it's a new club give it time. (plus time zones maybe..)

And Yes PurpleMew you can join.

Can you add me to the list thanks

And i'm sad that avatar is ending in July but in the UK we won't get new episode until america's finished so we have longer to wait to see new eps

latios reborn
24th April 2008, 12:36 AM
yeah well in Aus we haven't even seen all of book 2.

as for book 3 i'm downloading them (legally).

and yeah.

blazegirl
24th April 2008, 1:35 AM

Wow I can't believe it. I love Avatar but my i have only seen the first 5 episodes in the Fire Season so I'm kinda lost at what happened and it's gonna end soon...
: (

latios reborn
25th April 2008, 12:25 AM
A few things happend nothing major really until chapter 10.

but a couple of chapters were hilarious

PurpleMew
25th April 2008, 5:02 PM

Wow I can't believe it. I love Avatar but my i have only seen the first 5 episodes in the Fire Season so I'm kinda lost at what happened and it's gonna end soon...
: (

I feel sad that it has to end but it won't end in the UK until september october time

mangaeyes
25th April 2008, 5:06 PM
Everyone in England Avatar is shopwn every day at 7pm on Nicktoons its the new season 3 where they fight the fire nation.

latios reborn
26th April 2008, 1:44 AM
so showing chpter 10 then?

and got a kind of speculation topic now.
Why do you think that Iroh can see spirits?

I was watching the winter solace part one and Iroh seen Roku's dragon and Aang so yeah Wonder why.

and just an idea.
Should they make a series showing Roku's journey as the Avatar?

mangaeyes
26th April 2008, 8:05 AM
Should they make a series showing Roku's journey as the Avatar?
Well they had that episode where Roku and Zuko's great-grandfather were shown growing up and I think thats enough. I just saw that episode a few days ago and I was shocked that....okay my spoiler thingy isn't working so I won't say it but its Zuko's great-grandfather...you know what I mean.

Last nights epiusode in England was when Katara used her sweat to waterbend out of a cage. Awesome.

latios reborn
26th April 2008, 8:10 AM
Oh chapter 7 the runaway.

just wait until you see chapter 9 Nightmare and day dreams that is hilarious.

And yeah I know about that I mean like show Roku in his travels learning the elements, that way can even spen a bit of time with the air nomads.

.t.[a].n.
27th April 2008, 10:28 AM
wow.. an avatar club. :) i wanna join. may i? if i may, i wanna be a water tribe uhm... person :) thanks

mangaeyes
27th April 2008, 11:06 AM
On the Avatar map, the Earth Kingdom is massive and there are 2 islands of the water tribe...did it really take them this long to realise that they should team up and fight the fire nation? Also, I know Aang is the last Airbender but are there any other Air Nomads (maybe some that can't air bend?) because if there aren't then why doesn't someone take over the air nomad terratory.

mangaeyes
29th April 2008, 12:31 PM
2 days since anyone has posted...just gonna bump and give this information:

In England Avatar is still being shown at 7pm everyday on Nicktoons however its no longer the third series they have gone back to the begining...I hate it when channels do that...

Azure Wolf
29th April 2008, 2:27 PM
On the Avatar map, the Earth Kingdom is massive and there are 2 islands of the water tribe...did it really take them this long to realise that they should team up and fight the fire nation? Also, I know Aang is the last Airbender but are there any other Air Nomads (maybe some that can't air bend?) because if there aren't then why doesn't someone take over the air nomad terratory.

I don't think taking over mile high mountains is very practical.

I'm still waiting for the final chapters though, pretty much sucks that we have to wait so much and Pokemon is skyrocketing series over series.

Crasher
29th April 2008, 6:35 PM
I'll join. I've been looking for this club for a while, and I love Avatar! Recently, I was searching for chapters 310 and 311 (Invasion of the Fire Nation), and found them!!! There are also episodes after that, entitled "The Firebending Masters", "The Boiling Rock Part 1" and "The Boiling Rock Part 2". Linky is here: http://www.avatarchapters.org/book3fire.html. This page is all book 3s, but you can view book 1 and 2 there, as well. To watch episodes 314 and 315, you ned to scroll down to where it says 'CHAPTER 14 AND 15 HAVE BEEN LEAKED!!! WATCH THEM HERE' and watch them.

Enjoy :)

EDIT: Whoopsey, I'd like to be a Water Bender.

EDIT 2: To reply to the topic, Iroh can see spirits because he journeyed into the spirit world himself. But, details are yet to be revealed.

EDIT 3: You don't need to download them (The Avatar Chapters Site).

mangaeyes
29th April 2008, 7:27 PM
Wow Crasher thank-you so much I'm watching the invasion its awesome!

Crasher
29th April 2008, 8:06 PM
Ah, Aang looks better without hair. Bald Monks rock 8D! Katara looks nice without Hair-Loopies (As Soka called them). So, Iroh busted himself out of his cage. Supposedly in a future episode, you see Ursa (Zuko's mother). Stupid Osai, trying to lighting-bend at Zuko. I lol'd when Azula said "Oh, sounds like the firebending's back on." and tried to blast Soka.

Suki comes back! And Hakoda is in it, but sadly, no other invasion members (No, Suki isn't part of the invasion).

latios reborn
30th April 2008, 1:30 AM
I've seen all them and now waiting for the next episodes.

DiggorysGremlin
1st May 2008, 8:26 AM
I'd like to join. Me, I'd like to be a Firebender.

latios reborn
1st May 2008, 8:34 AM
Alrighty then

PokInfinity
1st May 2008, 4:22 PM
Here are some different pictures that you can put in your banner. Someone can edit them to say Avatar fan club on them. They were gotten from avatarchapters.com.
http://www.avatarchapters.org/images/pics/will-airbend.png (http://www.avatarchapters.org/images/pics/will-airbend.png)
http://www.avatarchapters.org/images/pics/will-earthbend.png (http://www.avatarchapters.org/images/pics/will-earthbend.png)
http://www.avatarchapters.org/images/pics/will-waterbend.png (http://www.avatarchapters.org/images/pics/will-waterbend.png)
http://www.avatarchapters.org/images/pics/will-firebend.png (http://www.avatarchapters.org/images/pics/will-firebend.png)

latios reborn
2nd May 2008, 4:17 AM
Think they are fine as is. It gets to the point

mangaeyes
2nd May 2008, 4:48 PM
I was just wondering why some people can element-bend and some people can't. For example Sokka and his dad can't waterbend but I've never seen a Fire Nation persone that can't Firebend. Why is this?

PokInfinity
2nd May 2008, 5:47 PM
I was just wondering why some people can element-bend and some people can't. For example Sokka and his dad can't waterbend but I've never seen a Fire Nation persone that can't Firebend. Why is this?

A. They're not talented.
B. They don't want to.
C. They don't have the "gift".

Other reasons?

Crasher
2nd May 2008, 6:24 PM
I think it's just luck, like being born with the ability to cross your eyes (I can't do that).

EDIT: Can Old Man Ding Firebend? Can Mai and Ty Lee firebend? No.

mangaeyes
2nd May 2008, 7:30 PM
I think it's just luck, like being born with the ability to cross your eyes (I can't do that).

EDIT: Can Old Man Ding Firebend? Can Mai and Ty Lee firebend? No.

Oh yeah I never realised that...thanks! I would feel well anoyed if I was born and I couldn't element-bend...how much of a slap in the face would that be?

Crasher
2nd May 2008, 7:39 PM
Lol, *Imagines Old Man Ding trying to firebend but falling over* 8D

New topic:
If you could be ANY character in the whole Avatar cast, who would you be and why?

Meh...Azula (Even though she's a girl) cos she can bend lightning and is very powerful and stuff. And She will be Firelord (Or in her case Fire Lady) and Ozai will be Pheonix lord.

mangaeyes
2nd May 2008, 8:44 PM
If you could be ANY character in the whole Avatar cast, who would you be and why?
Hhhhmmm...Toph. Shes probably the worlds best earthbender so...Also, Crasher how do you know what the last few episodes are like? Do you have a website where I can see 'em?

DiggorysGremlin
3rd May 2008, 12:30 AM
I'd probably be Zuko. We share a lot in common. We both despise our family.[even though my dad's not ANY type of lord], and go and find refuge with what our family hate, despise and pity. It really sucks, so I know what Zuko feels a lot. We also can't realise our full potential without feelings getting in the way.

latios reborn
3rd May 2008, 3:39 AM
Zuko as well I'm angry alot also

Crasher
3rd May 2008, 9:59 AM
Also, Crasher how do you know what the last few episodes are like? Do you have a website where I can see 'em?

Avatar-Wiki. It says "Next" and "Previous" episode, so I click them to go to the next episode after the lastest one. Heres the link to the one after the Boiling Rock Part 2, http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Southern_Raiders.

This the 1st part of the upcoming 4-part finale of Avatar. These last four episodes will be combined together to create a 2-hour long movie. The kids return to the Fire Nation and prepare for their final confrontation with Firelord Ozai, but they discover that the Firelord has plans of his own: he has ordained himself Phoenix Lord and appointed Princess Azula as the next Firelord. In the spectacular 4-part finale of Avatar Book 3: Fire, Aang fulfills his destiny as Avatar and confronts the Firelord in the greatest battle of the series.

Copied from Avatar Wiki.

EDIT: O_O O_O O_O ARGGHHHHHHHH!!! KYOSHI WAS 230 YEARS OLD WHEN SHE DIED O_O!!!

EDIT 2: "The Earth King agreed to give the peasants a voice in his ruling, while Kyoshi in turn agreed to train up a group to protect Ba Sing Se's cultural heritage from further disruption. She trained a platoon of elite Earthbenders who would later come to be known as the Dai Li, though their subsequent corruption weighed heavily on Kyoshi's mind afterward. "

latios reborn
4th May 2008, 3:17 AM
Can't wait for it.

ShinyPickachu
6th May 2008, 4:11 AM
May I join? I always wanted to bend water.
I've only seen up to Day of Black Sun part 2. The only place
where I can see the episodes are on Cox on Demand
but it hasen't updated any new episodes for a month now.

mangaeyes
6th May 2008, 7:02 AM
Shiny I can't offically accept you but I'm sure you will be welcomed when the co-owner or owner comes on :)

Welcome!

latios reborn
7th May 2008, 1:40 AM
Well I can and I will accept you so yeah welcome.
Which nation do you want to be?

mangaeyes
7th May 2008, 6:48 AM
Well I can and I will accept you so yeah welcome.
Which nation do you want to be?

He said hes always wanted to be a water bender so I'm guessing the water tribe lol...

Blue_Lightning8
7th May 2008, 6:52 AM
Oh, I'd also like to join. May I join the Water Tribe?

latios reborn
7th May 2008, 9:44 AM
ok so 2 water benders... (yeah you can.)

oh well didn't really read that bit... oops.

The Fire nation and water tribe seem to be popular..

there are 2 from the earth kingdom and 1 air nomad..

Crasher
7th May 2008, 4:17 PM
Yeah. Waterbenders ROCK!

mangaeyes
7th May 2008, 5:08 PM
The Earth Kingdom shall crush you all like the disgusting insects you are. Ha ha ha, HA HA HA!

MUWAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry...

PokInfinity
7th May 2008, 7:22 PM
And the Air Nomads will suck the air out of your lungs so that you suffocate! MUAHHAHAHAHAHA

(I seem to be the only Air Nomad..... T_T)

Blue_Lightning8
8th May 2008, 3:21 AM
I don't think that's possible unless you have like your mouth over theirs. Haha, doesn't sound right and still doesn't sound that possible. But you can explode their lungs by inhaling deeply and blowing really hard. That's in their mouths again, but that's gross.

Waterbenders though, can bloodbend. But personality, I wouldn't do that, that's too much. I have the same views as Katara.

If you could be ANY character in the whole Avatar cast, who would you be and why? I would definitely be Katara or Azula, though I'm a guy. Katara and Azula are like the two halves of me that complete me. Personality wise and background and everything else. But also because I'd want to be a Waterbender and Katara's just unbelievable and Azula is my type of character. She and I are so similar but it's not like we share the same views and I'm not as harsh, and also because she's so apatheticly sarcastic. I love the part in Day of Black Sun where she says a ridiculous lie toward Toph to determine how good of a liar she is and when she talks to one of the commanders of the ship about the tide. Hilarious.

mangaeyes
8th May 2008, 6:48 AM
Toph the worlds greatest earthbender or aang cos I think I could be 5x the avatar he is...

latios reborn
8th May 2008, 6:49 AM
Aang is doing alright for a 12 year old

Blue_Lightning8
8th May 2008, 6:57 AM
It's because Aang is a pacifist. He holds back most of the time, preferring to solve things in a calmer manner rather than solving the problems with violence. But yes, you're right. Aang definitely has the potential to be the strongest Avatar out of them yet. And he isn't very far from that point. And he's still only 12.
[Ok, 112 chronologically, but that doesn't count because he was suspended.]

Azure Wolf
8th May 2008, 8:59 AM
Just posting to say that if anybody wants to restart the club then go ahead, I can't manage this in addition to alot of things going around.

Blue_Lightning8
9th May 2008, 4:41 AM
Just posting to say that if anybody wants to restart the club then go ahead, I can't manage this in addition to alot of things going around.

I'd like to manage if that's ok, unless Latios Reborn says that he'd like to first since he's the co-owner. If he doesn't then I guess I will, if he does, would it be ok if I take 2nd in position?

latios reborn
9th May 2008, 4:53 AM
You can take over it if you want and i'll stay second in charge..

well really i don't mind either way i'm happy to be co - owner

Blue_Lightning8
9th May 2008, 4:58 AM
You can take over it if you want and i'll stay second in charge..

well really i don't mind either way i'm happy to be co - owner

Haha, I'd rather you take over. I think it'd be a better idea since you're the co-owner and you've been here longer than I have, so you deserve it :)

Would it be ok if I take second in charge if you do?

latios reborn
9th May 2008, 5:02 AM
Sure..

Save closing down and all that We'll keep this one open and just change it so now I'm the owner and you're co owner.

Blue_Lightning8
9th May 2008, 5:12 AM
Alright, that's fine with me and quite a good idea since we don't have many posts or members.

Though maybe I suggest a new club name?

latios reborn
9th May 2008, 5:15 AM
You would have to suggest it to azure wolf as can only change the title.
or actually yeah do it and I'll pm a mod and request it.

Blue_Lightning8
9th May 2008, 5:21 AM
What do you think we should change it to?
Should we have a contest or some event to determine it?

latios reborn
9th May 2008, 5:33 AM
Just make a topic and leave it until Monday.. and see what the people say

PurpleMew
10th May 2008, 12:10 PM

I'd have to say Azula, even though she is a girl, she is very powerful and i share alot in common with her

Also new eps

The episode in america will resume on July 14 !

Then they should finally reach the UK

Crasher
10th May 2008, 12:16 PM
Good. Hopefully they will be uploaded to AvatarChapters.com.

mangaeyes
10th May 2008, 1:19 PM
so the clubs closing down? Well perhaps if people were a tiny bit more active...anyway I'll happily rejoin the new club.

Blue_Lightning8
10th May 2008, 8:45 PM
Club Announcement:
Ok, it just so happens that Azure Wolf, our previous owner of the club, can no longer manage it. So he's asked if someone else can take over, and that so happens to be the previous Co-Owner, Latios Reborn. Latios Reborn will take over and manage the club as I help him being 2nd in position. Both Latios and I felt that it would be best just to keep the same club, just because we haven't filled out much of the space in the thread, but we will be re-doing the club a bit and enforcing just a few rules [Nothing too drastic]. We've also decided to re-name the club, which leads us to this...

Re-name the Club Contest
Latios agreed with the idea that we do a contest to re-name the club since we're sorting of "renewing" the club. Here are the rules.

Rules:
The name has to be related to Avatar!
Only 1 entry per person. No more.
Nothing inappropriate in it.
It may not be a name directed only at a certain Nation, character, etc. It's gotta be Avatar overall
And finally, submit your entries to me via PM!

The last entry date will be Monday, May 12. Late entries will not be accepted.
Now please remember to follow the rules, and keep it simple. Don't go over the top or think so hard that your brain will spontaneously combust. And remember, just have fun.

- Blue Lightning

latios reborn
11th May 2008, 3:12 AM
And no I don't think we will close this one Just ignore the first post and now look at mine. Well I might get a mod to deleate them so mine is on top with new rules etc.

Azure Wolf
12th May 2008, 3:46 PM
I don't think that's possible, I'll delete the thread if you guys want.
A new one would be overall better.

mangaeyes
12th May 2008, 4:08 PM
Why are you 2nd in command Blue Lighting?
What about everyone else that has been here longer than you...you've only been here 5 days...

Blue_Lightning8
13th May 2008, 1:53 AM
Why are you 2nd in command Blue Lightning8?
What about everyone else that has been here longer than you...you've only been here 5 days...

If you feel so strongly about it, then I suggest you talk to the owner of the club. Please don't start an arguement here, PM me if you feel you must talk to me about it.
I just thought that I should step up because I've yet to see anyone else step up, do, or say anything with my time here [in this club]. Even now, not much is happening, I thought I'd like to make this club a better place and keep it a bit more active if you feel you must know.

PokInfinity
13th May 2008, 2:09 PM
If you feel so strongly about it, then I suggest you talk to the owner of the club. Please don't start an arguement here, PM me if you feel you must talk to me about it.
I just thought that I should step up because I've yet to see anyone else step up, do, or say anything with my time here [in this club]. Even now, not much is happening, I thought I'd like to make this club a better place and keep it a bit more active if you feel you must know.

Yes, not much happens around here, but I do think that we should just delete this one and make a new one. Maybe we could vote for a new name here and then once it's agreed on we should make the new club.

latios reborn
14th May 2008, 12:52 AM
CLOSING DOWN

Alrighty then this place Will be closing down I'm going to make a new one when this one is gone. And I will decide on the co-owners(s) when the new one is open.

Got it???

The New Club Has Been Submitted

and so I have also Pm'd a Mod or If Azure deleates it first the New one Is out there waiting for approval and this one to dissappear.

Chelc
14th May 2008, 2:33 AM
Closed upon request/new club.