PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!OMG, this is my long introduction thread!

The OMG Fan
10th April 2008, 7:24 PM
Hi!

The name is The OMG Fan!:D Why, if OMG never existed, we wouldn't be here!Okay, only joking.

Well, firstly, I'm an anti text language and horrible grammar protester.D: I don't like it.Of course, if you have bad grammar, or use text launguage, I won't hate you, I'll dislike like you.Again joking.

I can be a bit sarcastic sometimes.And I love getting in internet fights!<3Hopefully, I won't use too much fowl language, so I don't get banned.D:

I currently live on Planet Earth, Europe, The United Kingdom, on the East Side of Scotland.I was born in Scotland too.I'm 50% Scottish, 45% English, and 45% Irish. :D I don't intend on moving.(Damn, I wanted to live in Tokyo D:<)

And lastly I'm eleven.Yes, eleven.Hopefully, you won't judge me, or treat me differently becuase, I'm eleven.Trust me, on other Inernet Forums, people have treated me horribly, just because I'm eleven.D: But from what I've seen, this seems like a nice and friendly Website!:D

And yes, I have seen the rules.I'm a good/bad girl!>: D

Well, thanks for reading this long first introduction thread/topic.You must have a long attention span, if so!:D

Bye and have a nice day!

P.S Yeah, I made my Signature!

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY
10th April 2008, 7:40 PM
Welcome!

Nice to see another Scot.

MondoTR
10th April 2008, 7:49 PM
The age of the members isn't important, the quality of their posts is what matters.

Your banner is amusing but it's a bit too wide. You either have to narrow or remove it.

Your username misled me. I thought you meant OMG as in Oh My Goddess! which is a manga (Ah! My Goddess for the anime). LOL

Anyways, welcome to SPPf! ^_^

The OMG Fan
10th April 2008, 9:02 PM
Your banner is amusing but it's a bit too wide. You either have to narrow or remove it.Oh sorry, is this better?:

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2862/anims8.gif

I'll change it.*Changes*

Thanks for the warm welcomes!:D

I'm glad I won't be treated differently!

MondoTR
10th April 2008, 9:40 PM
Don't know if that was accidental or not but try not to double post. And the banner should be fine now unless it's over the animation limit. Unfortunately I can't find that limit so we'll have to wait on the verdict for that.

BTW, I can see your text fine but it might be difficult to read for others on other forum skins. You don't have to change it but I figured I'd warn you just incase. ^_^;

Crimson Fang
10th April 2008, 9:50 PM
Welcome! Your writing skills are impressive for someone your age (or it could be the people around where I live...hmm...). Anyways, have fun fellow Harvester!

Angeling
11th April 2008, 2:38 AM
Welcome! Your writing skills are impressive for someone your age (or it could be the people around where I live...hmm...). Anyways, have fun fellow Harvester!
... She just said not to treat her differently because of her age.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and I hope you've taken your time to read the signature rules too. And check out the Newbie FAQ for any questions you may have regarding the forums, and stickies in each section you visit.

Lastly, have fun and yeah, stay out of trouble. I don't bite, hard anyway.

Lugia4ever
11th April 2008, 3:53 AM
Hi, I'm 11 too. finally (some people here are 20-30 years old) :O