PDA

View Full Version : So I've already posted here but...

Kaika
11th April 2008, 5:02 AM
I might as well introduce myself
I'm not very good at this whole introduction thing, so instead of describing myself, if you wanna know more about me then just ask.

EDIT: ah crap, I can't seem to fix the really retarded looking mistake I made in the title

MondoTR
11th April 2008, 7:01 AM
Don't you just hate unfixable mistakes? Heh, don't worry about it, it's not that big of a deal. :P

Anyways, welcome to SPPf! ^_^

Kirby
11th April 2008, 7:27 AM
I am sorry but I laughed at the retarded mistake in the title ;_;

If it makes you feel better I am horrible at typing and almost always typo the most simple words and then it takes me like...20 tries to fix the typo and I just make things worse :]

Just ask people who talk to me over MSN :D

Anyways welcome to SPPf :>

MondoTR
11th April 2008, 8:01 AM
Yeah but you're a mod, Kirby. You can fix any thread title mistakes you make (for the most part). :P

Kirby
11th April 2008, 11:25 AM
I can't, I don't mod this forum :P

MondoTR
11th April 2008, 11:26 AM
What do you think I meant by 'for the most part'? XP

Kirby
11th April 2008, 11:32 AM
What do you think I meant by 'for the most part'? XP

Shhh I'm tired :<

Besides I'd probably make the typo worse :D

Angeling
11th April 2008, 6:52 PM
I can't, I don't mod this forum :P
I do :( and you two are chatting in this thread! >O (And I probably just showed how strict I am? Meh.)

I also fixed the title for ya, Kaika. I'm sure you should know by now that you should check the forum and signature rules... especially the latter, because quite a lot of people break them and it makes me sad that people can be so blind... Anyway, if you need any help, feel free to toss me a PM - or even if you just want to chat, just toss me a PM. I might not respond right away, but I do check my PMs and read them, contrary to what most members think. And the Newbie FAQ should answer any questions you have regarding the forums.

/essay