PDA

View Full Version : All your badges belong to me.... Just Kidding!

shadowkami
11th April 2008, 6:53 PM
Hello Everyone! Thank you for taking the time out to read my introduction about myself. Well where do I start.... Well let's start with my name...

~~~~~
My Name
~~~~~
My real life name is Ma'at. It is derived from an Egyptian goddess(Don't get any ideas across, I'm a boy)... Who used to use a scale to balance the purity of your heart. On one end of the scale was a feather and on the other end is your heart literally. And It says that if your heart was lighter than the feather then you were capable of going to the afterlife i believe... If not then your soul was devoured by the goddess Amnit. This name is also in the bible... The name's main definition is basically "God's divine truth" In hebrew (or greek i forget) If you add a silent 'h' on the end of the name then the definite meaning becomes Descendant of Jesus...

(You can call me shadowkami, Kenji, or anything with the -ami suffix, I think it sounds cool/cute)

I even have my own wikipedia article (Yay!)

Ma'at - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

~~~~~
Now for my likes
~~~~~
Pokemon!(Well duh...) Anime, Manga, Gaming, School, watching sports(I abhor participating in most).

~~~~~
My Poke~Life
~~~~~
My very first game was Pokemon Crystal. I got it when I was 8 for Christmas. Loved it and couldn't wait for the next one to come out. That was until I realized the next games were for GBA... I didn't have one at the time and It wouldn't be until about 6 years later until I got the latest game. During that time span I got Yellow(Special Pikachu Edition) as a gift and played that to pass the time. Just recently I bought a gold Triforce DS (Yes, I'm a LOZ fan), and just a few weeks ago I got Pearl edition on my 14th Birthday(Just a few weeks ago). I'm still currently learning the Pokemon of G3 and G4 after that 6 year gap. I'm overwhelmed greatly...

~~~~~
Dislikes
~~~~~
Not a lot of stuff, Poke-haters, Boasters, people who act noobish purposefully, and the Pokemon Anime.

Yes I said I dislike Pokemon Anime(With the exclusion of the movies). Why? One reason only... Protagonist overkill... Ash Ketchum has been in about 10 seasons as the main protagonist. Therefore, the anime gets monotonous. You would think It would get like digimon and have a new cast(a.k.a digidestined) each and every time, but no. It always starts off with "Ash on his way to (insert town/city here) to be the greatest pokemon master. That's the only problem I have about the anime. If they put it in a perspective of another protagonist (i.e. Pokemon Chronicles{Actually enjoyed that one}) then I would watch it more often, and the possibility of more people liking it. I quit watching after the third season, but only because I lacked CTV... The only thing had close to watching it was Pokemon 2000(Very good Movie)... Now I watch my movies on Veoh.... and stray away from the main anime...

~~~~
Trivia
~~~~
Now some basic trivia
Favorite pokemon:Rayquaza, Lucario, and Serebii
Favorite Pkmn Types: Ghost, Dragon, Water, and Psychic
Favorite Pkmn games: Crystal and Pearl
Favorite game genres: RPGs, Racing. Sometimes I let out the FPS in me.
Systems: Two, A game boy color(Atomic (Seethrough) Purple) and a (Gold)Nintendo DS
Personality: Very Friendly, Forgive and Forget type, Slow tempered, Loves to joke and play around (Hence the topic name)

Now There goes my lengthy introduction. Now I hope you'll embrace me with wide arms and about the anime stuff... That's just my opinion, No throwing tomatoes or other projectiles at me please....

(s.i.e)
11th April 2008, 7:18 PM
welcome to serebii shadowkami:)
it's allways a nice sight to meet new people saying hi in this part of the forums
i'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, with a bit luck i might see you around^^
btw here's your badge, it took me some work to make so keep it clean:p

MondoTR
11th April 2008, 10:01 PM
Long post, lol. Welcome to SPPf! ^_^

The OMG Fan
11th April 2008, 10:19 PM
Long post, but I had the attention span to read it!;D

Anyways welcome to Serebii Net!

I like your name now.No serouisly.

My name, Beth, means computer freak. :P No just kidding!(Although that would perfectly suit me!;))

Here's your other badge!:D

I think they are actually killing off Ash!:O No serouisly, I seen that somewhere!

I dislike the Pokemon Anime too, so your not alone!

mielad2
11th April 2008, 10:48 PM
Heey, welcome to SPPf.
I like to read loooong pages/posts/topics but if they are intresting and its pretty intresting.
Btw to that other guy. Your name is beth in my language beth is the second letter of alphabet. Back on topic. My personality is...(PMD2 Quiz)

You seem to be the calm type!
You're very compassionate and considerate, and you put your friends ahead of yourself.
Your so kindhearted that you can laugh, forgive, and forget when your friends make mistakes. But be aware that your compassion can sometimes get the best of you, putting you too far behind everyone else. So a calm type like you should be.... Chikorita!

Anyways Welcome..Have a good time!

Essencewing
11th April 2008, 11:00 PM
Oh good, another person that dislikes the anime. I only watched the first season, then they ran out of ideas. The games are great, but the anime is what ruined Pokemon's reputation IMO. Other than that, welcome and have fun here talking, battling, and trading.

BTW: Long posts are a bit more involving than short n' sweet intros. Good job.

shadowkami
11th April 2008, 11:36 PM
XD... Yeah.... Unless they kill ash then I won't be watching it anytime soon. As for the posts.... I really like long posts. Short introductions always leave me begging for more... I'll post my Friend code soon When I get my DS back. Oh and also Anyone have a facebook?
By the way. Thank you everyone for the welcomes...

blitzerzero
11th April 2008, 11:51 PM
One word: Hi. :)