PDA

View Full Version : ***~~The Fan Comic Club~~***

Lugia4ever
12th April 2008, 6:14 PM
Hello and welcome to the Fan Comic Club, a place where people can discuss about their Fan Comics, Where people can get new ideas for their new comics, and a place where people can C+C a non-posted comic before it makes its premiere.

Rules:

1. All Serebii rules apply
2. No spamming and flaming, don't be a troll.
3. No RP (random posting)
4. Only C+C if you know what you are talking about. (Must be a certain rank to C+C)
5. Only give comments that can actually make the comic better.
6. To see if you read the rules, post "Comical Humor" in any color you want (so people who dont read the rules looking for a secret word are confused) anywhere in your post.
7. Do not steal ideas, you will be banned.
8. No collect the badges comics.
Ranks:

Owner: Can do: anything

Co-Owner: Can do: anything

Master comic maker: Can do: Everything except giving out warnings and banning people.

Advanced comic maker: Can do: Same thing as Master Comic maker

Intermediate comic maker: First stage where you can give helpful C+C, makes new topics, ect...

Begginer Comic maker: make new topic share ideas

Newbie Comic maker: Shares ideas.

Me and the co-owners will elevate you in rank when we see your skill improving or your knowledge for fan-comics expanding.

Ideas: These are the ideas thought up by the people of our club, you cannot steal them, or you will be perma-banned.
This is first come, first served, so if someone finds an idea and 1 page later the same idea is found, the first person gets it. Although this could happen, a good comic has a plot not many people think of. Do not think up of a “collect the badges quest.” Look at Rule 8.

To claim an idea offically post: "Claiming my idea" and then write your idea.

How to make comics? A link to a thread of tutorials: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=99139
Where do I post comics? A link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=114

Hope you enjoy this club,
Lugia4ever

Lugia4ever
14th April 2008, 3:49 AM
Ok, the club is now opened for people!

Angeling
14th April 2008, 11:25 AM
Ok, the club is now opened for people!
I'm going to allow this post, but no more. Either you get members or this goes bye-bye.