PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Fan Club V.2

mew-the original
12th April 2008, 11:36 PM
Good day all One Piece Fans!!
I'd like to welcome you to...
The One Piece Fan Club V2

Here we talk about anything and everything One Piece related. So I hope you enjoy this club. =)
First lets start with the rules...

Rules:

All Serebii rules apply.
So I know you read the rules you must put Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan at the begining of their first post in Cyan.
We use proper grammar here so try to write clear, readable posts here. Heres what to say: One Piece rocks! Heres what you SHOULDN'T say: OnE PiEcE RoCkZZZ!!1111
No noobs please.
No fighting or vulgarity. Basically be polite.
No posts saying One Piece sucks.
If you break any rules you get a strike. Six strikes and you are out. Co-owners can give out warnings as they see fit. If you don't like it, talk to me.
Despite what I said at the top, we can talk about pretty much anything in this club.
The only one who can approve new members are the co-owners and I.
If you want to be a Co-owner than you must be active. (at least once a week.)
There can be up to five different topics a day. Also anyone can create a topic.
Your post count must be at least 120 to join.
Any and all art must be approved by me through PM. And credit must be given to the creator.
Put Spoiler Tags for people who don't want the show to be spoiled.
One chance to join so I hope you read the rules...

Owner:
Mew- the Original (Me)

Co-Owners:
jeremyruano
youssef20138
---

Members:
Ash6k
Jinchuuriki Hunter
Mikaruge84
Light Venusaur
AEROBLASTER
pokemaster95

Banners:
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk302/Jeremyruano/bannermew1.jpg Credit to BlazingFury

First Topic:
Who is your favorite One Piece member?

jeremyruano
13th April 2008, 5:12 AM
Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan sorry,but i dont know how to put in Cyan,but I'm hoping you'll still let me join.
My favorite Member and character is Sanji,I love how he is one of the few characters in anime to only use his legs in battle(Perhaps bacause I play soccer)

P.S. It might be a little to soon but in case you need a co-owner I'm here!

mew-the original
13th April 2008, 9:35 AM
It's okay, I can tell you read the rules so it will do. But for future references you change your fonts color at the "A" in the "reply to post" section. Sure you can be my first Co-owner. =)

jeremyruano
13th April 2008, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the Co-owner job and the color advice,it helps.

We'll just wait untill we get more members to start a new toic

mew-the original
13th April 2008, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the Co-owner job and the color advice,it helps.

We'll just wait untill we get more members to start a new toic

Oh yeah, you just got really lucky, I stated that you must have at least 120 posts to join and you have 29. But that would be messed up if I turned you away now. So you are the one and only exception to this rule. Congratulations. =)

jeremyruano
13th April 2008, 10:44 AM
Heh yea thanks for that I applied before i noticed that rule and I was like holy crap,so much for joining the club,so yea thanks for that I really appreciate it.

Apis
13th April 2008, 5:50 PM
I'll join with pleasure to this club. I love One Piece. But I can't say which character is my favourite, or which arc. Everything there is awesome. ^^

jeremyruano
13th April 2008, 7:21 PM
Welcome to the club Apis hope youlll have fun.

I think well need at least one more person before a new topic.

Apis
13th April 2008, 7:25 PM
First of all, you should tell all OP fans from this forum that you opened a new club xP. You know better than me who's here one of them xD

mew-the original
13th April 2008, 10:47 PM
Sorry Apis you must have 120 posts and you failed to put Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan at the beginning of your post. Acceptance denied.

Apis
13th April 2008, 11:05 PM
Why did you put such a rule? I think it didn't change the fact that I am One Piece fan ;f guess it will take me hell a lot of time till I gain that amount of comments. Even at the forums where I am months I didn't have such an amount. O_o

Ash6K
14th April 2008, 1:10 AM
Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan

Hey! Can I join the club? I like One Piece and I like all the Straw Hats. However, I think my most favorites are Sanji and Zoro. They're awesome. Franky is a close second to them, then Brooke, Luffy, Robin, Chopper, Nami, Usopp in no particular order.

(P.S. Is there anything else do I need in my post to join?)

mew-the original
14th April 2008, 2:09 AM
Welcome Ash6k. I hope you enjoy your time here.=)

Why did you put such a rule? I think it didn't change the fact that I am One Piece fan ;f guess it will take me hell a lot of time till I gain that amount of comments. Even at the forums where I am months I didn't have such an amount. O_o

The rule is there to keep noobs (like you) away. The post count doesn't even matter because you didn't put Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan in your first post. So quit posting and don't blame anyone but yourself for not reading the rules.

Ash6K
15th April 2008, 12:07 AM
Thank you. So, when are we going to discuss about One Piece? When more members come I'm assuming?

mew-the original
15th April 2008, 12:28 AM
Yeah, pretty much. Hopefully we start getting more members...

jeremyruano
15th April 2008, 3:32 AM
Well right now i think its time for a topic just to get things moving a bit

Whats your favorite villian that was defeated by the Straw hats?

My favorite villian has to be Enel since the arc was pretty good along with the fight.

mew-the original
15th April 2008, 5:38 AM
Whats your favorite villian that was defeated by the Straw hats?
Crocodile for sure.

Ash6K
15th April 2008, 11:47 PM
I like the CP9. They were awesome, and the battles between them and the Straw Hats were pretty good. I mean, mostly everyone battled. So CP9 were my favorite villains.

After them, I like Eneru, then Crocodile, then Arlong.

mew-the original
16th April 2008, 5:04 AM
Yeah, the CP9 arc is my second favorite. =) I have to say that it was the most dramatic arc.

jeremyruano
18th April 2008, 3:39 AM
Before the club starts to die ill just make up a quick topic

Do you think that Brook was a good adition to the crew?

Personally I do Brook may not be a tough fighter like Sanji,Zoro,or Luffy but he can still help the crew out like Ussop does.

mew-the original
18th April 2008, 3:54 AM
Do you think that Brook was a good addition to the crew?
I think Brooke will, be a very wonderful addition.

He can put his enemies to sleep which is pretty d*mn cool if you ask me.

Ash6K
18th April 2008, 11:42 PM
I think Brook is awesome. I mean A) Skeleton's are awesome! B) Luffy finally has a musician! and C) Afro = Awesomeness imo. I think he has unique moves and adds a new type of fighter to Straw Hat crew. I mean most are all about strength (Luffy, Franky, Sanji, Zoro). Some are strategic (Chopper and Nami). And some are long range (Robin and Usopp). Brook adds more speed to the crew imo.

mew-the original
19th April 2008, 7:56 AM
What position could the crew use next?
I think the crew could use a janitor.

jeremyruano
21st April 2008, 12:54 AM
What position could the crew use next?
I too think they need a janitor since most of the straw hats are pretty messy

Ash6K
23rd April 2008, 12:18 AM
I think that the Straw Hats need someone in espionage or something. I don't know, I've always thought that they needed someone who goes behind the scenes or whatever. But then again, Sanji kinda does that already so who knows...

Let's see, what do all ships have? Maybe we can find some positions online to see what we could figure out.

mew-the original
26th April 2008, 2:45 AM
I've always thought that they could use someone who could use telepathy...

just found out that the manga wont be out of another week or so...

Ash6K
30th April 2008, 2:28 AM
Whenever they get a new person for the crew, I hope it's a girl. I mean there are only two girls in the Straw Hat crew and I think it's about time there should be another girl member.

Jinchuuriki Hunter
30th April 2008, 9:43 AM
Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan
I'd like to join this club. One Piece is one of my favourite manga series. Everything in it is just plain awesome!
I am up-to-date with the manga.
I think I'll wait to be approved before I answer any topics.

mew-the original
4th May 2008, 5:47 PM
Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan
I'd like to join this club. One Piece is one of my favourite manga series. Everything in it is just plain awesome!
I am up-to-date with the manga.
I think I'll wait to be approved before I answer any topics.

Accepted! Welcome. =)

youssef20138
7th May 2008, 12:48 AM
Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan
I am a great fan of OP.
I watch the Anime and read the manga.
Can I join?

mew-the original
7th May 2008, 1:18 AM
Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan
I am a great fan of OP.
I watch the Anime and read the manga.
Can I join?

You sure can. Welcome!

Ash6K
7th May 2008, 2:15 AM
Welcome to the new members! Anyway, mew-the original, do you have a new topic planned?

mew-the original
7th May 2008, 2:44 AM
Here's a topic:

How did you get into One Piece?
I first got into One Piece when I was at my friends house and we watched an episode online. =) Been hooked ever since!

jeremyruano
7th May 2008, 3:41 AM
I dont remember but I do remember i was at a bookstore and I randomly picked it out,and I've been hooked ever since.

youssef20138
7th May 2008, 11:27 AM
I watched an episode in spain. I couldn't understand a word they said, but the action was awsome, so when I got back I watched online, and I couldn't stop watching. Shortly after I started reading the manga's.
EDIT: Can I be Co-owner?

mew-the original
9th May 2008, 1:03 AM
Can I be Co-owner?

Hmm, sure I don't see why not...

youssef20138
9th May 2008, 1:05 AM
Hmm, sure I don't see why not...
Thanks I'll do my best.

Ash6K
9th May 2008, 1:12 AM

To tell you the truth, I watched the 4Kids version and I got interested in it. Later on, after seeing the real series and reading summaries of the manga, I started liking the real and stuff and not the 4Kids stuff. So yeah, that's how I started to like One Piece!

Jinchuuriki Hunter
9th May 2008, 5:11 AM
My main manga was actually Naruto. After catching up with the latest chapters, I felt the need to pick up a new manga. After hearing that One Piece was a good manga, I gave it a try. Viola!

mew-the original
15th May 2008, 7:40 AM
Naruto's okay... it's one of my favorites too. =)

youssef20138
15th May 2008, 11:07 AM
Ok, here's a new Q.

What do you think, are the best moments of One Piece?
For me it's the one where luffy, sends Crocodile flying, with Gomu Gomu No Storm.
PS: Please put spoilers up if it happened in the Manga. Not everybody reads the manga.

Jinchuuriki Hunter
16th May 2008, 2:46 AM
The time when all the strawhats teamed up to fight Odz. That was one awesome fight...

jeremyruano
16th May 2008, 4:51 AM
The time when all the strawhats teamed up to fight Odz. That was one awesome fight...

Heck yea its was

But my favorite moment was when
When Luffy beat the crud out of Moria with Gum-Gum Jet Shell

mew-the original
19th May 2008, 12:11 AM
For me it's all the emotional flashback's particularly:

Robin and Brooke.

Ash6K
19th May 2008, 12:14 AM

My favorite moments are mostly the battles. I really thought that: the CP9 battles were intense! I also liked hearing about Brook's past as well.

Mikaruge84
19th May 2008, 9:47 AM
Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan. I want to join. One Piece is one of the best animes I've watched.

youssef20138
19th May 2008, 10:08 AM
Ofcourse, Welcome to the Club :)

mew-the original
21st May 2008, 4:46 AM
Okay Mikaruge84, you've been added to the member list! Welcome! =)

New Topic:

What is your Serebii skin?
My skin is Ice.

Jinchuuriki Hunter
21st May 2008, 9:25 AM
...That topic has nothing to do with One Piece...oh well.

My skin is Water.

Mikaruge84
21st May 2008, 11:10 AM
Thanks Mew (can I call you that)!

Mine is ghost.

youssef20138
21st May 2008, 5:46 PM
Serebii.net V9.0

Ash6K
22nd May 2008, 2:04 AM
My skin is Serebii V9.0 as well.

Hornswoggle
22nd May 2008, 2:35 AM
one piece is one of my favorite animes and to answer the poll I voted Tony Tony Chopper

mew-the original
22nd May 2008, 7:50 AM
...That topic has nothing to do with One Piece...oh well.

My skin is Water.

Yeah, I couldn't think of anything else at the moment. lol.

Thanks Mew (can I call you that)!

Mine is ghost.

Of coarse! Thats what everyone calls me.

one piece is one of my favorite animes and to answer the poll I voted Tony Tony Chopper

Who are you? You didn't read the rules. No you may not join. If you have a problem PM me.

Jinchuuriki Hunter
22nd May 2008, 1:43 PM
How's about a more relevant topic?

If you could make a Devil Fruit, what would it be?

youssef20138
22nd May 2008, 4:49 PM
I would make a clone making devil's fruit.

Ash6K
23rd May 2008, 12:49 AM
How's about a more relevant topic?

Mine would be an intagiblity fruit. The person who eats the fruit can go through solid objects.

I love powers where you can go through stuff, they seem fun.

jeremyruano
23rd May 2008, 1:27 AM

The Spacial-Spacial fruit.Allows the user to bend space and travel through time.(A little awkward I know,but I still like it)

Hornswoggle
23rd May 2008, 1:54 AM
Yeah, I couldn't think of anything else at the moment. lol.

Of coarse! Thats what everyone calls me.

Who are you? You didn't read the rules. No you may not join. If you have a problem PM me.

i never said i wanted to join where in my post did i say that? all i said is i like the show and i answered the poll thats all

jeremyruano
23rd May 2008, 2:09 AM
i never said i wanted to join where in my post did i say that? all i said is i like the show and i answered the poll thats all

If you're not joining then don't bother posting,we could consider it spam,and you could get in trouble for that.So please DON'T POST AGAIN!!!Sorry to sound rude,but its the rules.

mew-the original
25th May 2008, 7:48 AM
I would make a Clone-Clone Fruit. It's seems like it would be pretty handy for decoys and such...

Jinchuuriki Hunter
26th May 2008, 2:41 AM
Time to answer my own topic.

I'd like to have a Kaku Kaku no Mi or Draw Draw Fruit. Whatever I draw will become real.

Mikaruge84
26th May 2008, 8:49 AM

transform-transform fruit would be cool.

mew-the original
31st May 2008, 5:27 AM
Another one could be a thunder fruit to go with the lightening fruit.

I loved this episode and how Nami's will to give up money to buy Caimie back. Also it looks like the climax is coming soon, everyone is gathering in Grove 1 pretty soon!

jeremyruano
5th June 2008, 4:18 AM
Hey Mew,while looking at the fan-art shop forums I noticed one of your requests have been finished,and I wanted to inform you,here it is.
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk302/Jeremyruano/bannermew1.jpg

youssef20138
5th June 2008, 12:09 PM
Wow, it's pretty nice. Can you tell us who made it?

Light Venusaur
5th June 2008, 12:35 PM
Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan
May I join please?
I like FUNImations version better then the 4Kids version, as I've met some of the VA's.
I've even met Vic Mignogna (who sings the 1st FUNI intro & who's also Ed from FMA).

youssef20138
5th June 2008, 1:22 PM
You seem to have enough posts and read the rules, so yea welcome to the club!

Light Venusaur
5th June 2008, 1:24 PM
^Thank you so much.
*I'll try to be active when I'm on.

Ash6K
5th June 2008, 5:06 PM
Hey Mew,while looking at the fan-art shop forums I noticed one of your requests have been finished,and I wanted to inform you,here it is.

That looks great! To me, it gives off a fun and awesome vibe. I mean it is Luffy and all haha.

Also, does anyone have a topic? I don't know if I could post one or not but I suggest that we can talk about some of the One Piece games that came out (or will come out). Basically the Unlimited Adventure/Cruise games for discussion. Does that sound good?

AEROBLASTER
9th June 2008, 1:19 AM
Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan
May I join? One Piece is my favorite anime and I occasionally read the manga. I am to the part where they have arrived at Thriller Bark and Gecko Moria was introduced.

jeremyruano
9th June 2008, 1:57 AM
Mugiwara Kaizoku-dan
May I join? One Piece is my favorite anime and I occasionally read the manga. I am to the part where they have arrived at Thriller Bark and Gecko Moria was introduced.

It seems you are eligible to join and enough posts so welcome!

mew-the original
9th June 2008, 2:02 AM

Awesome. I forgot about that actually. ohps, ha ha. Well can you tell me what shop it was?

jeremyruano
9th June 2008, 2:09 AM
Awesome. I forgot about that actually. ohps, ha ha. Well can you tell me what shop it was?

It was from Blazing Furys shop.I remember it too since I requested something there too.

Jinchuuriki Hunter
9th June 2008, 9:07 AM
Also, does anyone have a topic? I don't know if I could post one or not but I suggest that we can talk about some of the One Piece games that came out (or will come out). Basically the Unlimited Adventure/Cruise games for discussion. Does that sound good? Looks like this was ignored, but I'll answer.

I have the Unlimited Adventure game for Wii and it's really great. Although, once you've completed everything, there isn't much to do anymore. (All I need to do to get 100% now is to max out everyone's skills.)

AEROBLASTER
9th June 2008, 7:21 PM
Hey, I was to the part with Shanks on Unlimited Adventure and I got stuck fighting him.
Any Advice?

Jinchuuriki Hunter
10th June 2008, 10:10 AM
You have to study Shanks' fighting pattern and dodge accordingly. You should have unlocked Luffy's Gear 2 by now. Use it and when he's not attacking, use Gear 3 to deal MASSIVE DAMAGE! Do this a few times until one of you dies. (MP potions help) If you die before he does, switch to Usopp. Use long range attacks combined with explosive bombs/electric power/ice power to deal more damage. Robin's basic attack is also good if you hold it. And of course, try your best to activate Monster Chopper. It is GODLY HAXX! Use the rest whichever way you like.

mew-the original
10th June 2008, 6:33 PM
I'm glad to see some new faces around. =) Welcome and I hope you enjoy this club. Oh and the banner is now usable if anyone wants to. Dang, I like the one piece games but I need to get a Wii. ;_;

Ash6K
10th June 2008, 10:45 PM
I have the Wii but I don't have the game. I'd like to get it though. It seems interesting and it would be awesome to play as the straw hats. Especially Franky since Franky is one of my favorites of the show. It also seems pretty fun to play judging from some videos I've seen of the game imo.

mew-the original
14th June 2008, 9:16 AM
New topic:

How do you think One Piece will eventually end?
I'd like to think it ends with Luffy finding One Piece, but looking at many good anime's I fear it will have a sad ending... =(

youssef20138
14th June 2008, 2:02 PM
I think it will end with Luffy finding the One Piece, but sees it's nothing but a note from Gol D Roger. The note will say something like ''You have been trolled'' - Greetings Gol D. Roger.
:D

Jinchuuriki Hunter
14th June 2008, 3:23 PM
With each character's goals somehow being completed all together at once at the same time in one go. I think Oda might be able to pull it off.

Ash6K
14th June 2008, 4:58 PM

^ I agree too. I think the ending of One Piece would be for Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hats to fulfill their dreams together. However, the only thing I don't know is how exactly will the Straw Hats do this.

But yeah, I think by the end, everyone will achieve their goals and be legendary pirates.

AEROBLASTER
14th June 2008, 9:56 PM

I think One Piece will end with Luffy finding One Piece's place but learn that it had already been taken where Luffy then battles against the best pirate he's ever faced but end up dying after he defeats him and claims the title of the Pirate King
*sob* beautiful...

Jinchuuriki Hunter
15th June 2008, 2:13 PM
Small problem with that...No one dies in One Piece. Especially the main character.

AEROBLASTER
16th June 2008, 11:09 AM
Small problem with that...No one dies in One Piece. Especially the main character.

What about at the very end? I think it would be good, but thats my opinion.

Jinchuuriki Hunter
17th June 2008, 9:28 AM
To be honest, I'd like someone to die in the end as well. But with the way things are going, it doesn't look like it'll happen.
Wiat, I shouldn't be filling this club with pessimism, this is ONE PIECE!!
Someone's gonna die!!

Ash6K
17th June 2008, 5:11 PM
I have an idea, wacky and probably won't come true, but I just wanted to put it out there. So what if at the end, Gol D. Roger somehow comes back to life to have a final battle with Luffy? Winner takes One Piece. Sounds like it would be an awesome fight if that would ever be true.

pokemaster95
18th June 2008, 4:18 AM
Mugiwara kaizoku-dan

I like to join Mew-the original.
I also like to make a topic if you don't mind.

How I think one piece will end.
I think Luffy and crew will finaly get to one piece but Blackbeard and his crew and Mihawk will be their to.The Straw hats vs Blackbeard and Mihawk.Zoro beats Mihawk,Sanji finds out about the big blue and says that inside the one piece treasure is a map to the great blue.Ussop becomes a brave pirate by saving his father from a Supernova.Nami maps the grand line.Robin says that one piece contains the poneglypth that she is looking for.Brook and Franky sail the Great line and meet laboon.Chopper builds medicine to cure all the sickness in the world.Luffy beats Blackbeard,and becomes king of the pirates.Luffy gives Shanks back his SH,but Shanks denied and tells luffy to give it to another young ambitiouse pirate for when he wants to be the king of the pirates.When the Straw hats are old they hide one piece in the great blue and tell there world that one piece is up for grabs,and it contains your dreams.All the SH die at the same time and live in heaven for the rest of there lives.

Jinchuuriki Hunter
18th June 2008, 10:38 AM
All the SH die at the same time and live in heaven for the rest of there lives.
You do realize that you can't have a "rest of your life" when you're already dead, right? ...j/k
But your ending seems kinda predictable. And if I know Oda, he's anything but predictable. But hey, anything can happen, and this is your opinion and I have no right to say anything when I myself can't predict what'll happen...

Mmm...topic.
Who is your favourite One Piece Villian?

youssef20138
18th June 2008, 12:10 PM
That's is hard to say since every one piece character is a villian.
If I had to choose one I'll say captian Buggy. I love that clown :)

pokemaster95
18th June 2008, 6:26 PM
Favorite one piece villian is Rob lucci.I love the powerful strong guys and the fight he gave luffy was off the chain.

Ash6K
19th June 2008, 3:52 PM
Who is your favourite One Piece Villain?

My favorite One Piece Villain (or villains) would be CP9. I just like the whole story about them and the battles they each had with the Straw Hats.

AEROBLASTER
21st June 2008, 10:18 AM
Favorite Villain- Enel
(Although I don't much care for his Attitude or Earlobes)

EDIT: Signature Updated \l/

pokemaster95
1st July 2008, 3:41 AM
A New Topic

The best Pawn moment.

The greatest pwn scene was When luffy nailed Enel with that Goldenball. Greatest one yet.

jeremyruano
1st July 2008, 5:50 AM
The best Pawn moment.
Good question.There are quite a few,but I too liked thae part with Enel and the golden ball,it was just straiit-up awesome.

AEROBLASTER
1st July 2008, 7:53 AM
The Best Pawn Moment
Golden Ball with Enel was pretty awesome but I just liked how in Luffy's fight with Lucci that he punched him so fast that you couldnt see luffy's arms past a foot in front of him. Also I thought it was cool when Luffy punched Crocodile completely through the ground and made that huge hole in the city.

mew-the original
11th July 2008, 11:12 PM
The Best Pawn Moment
Luffy and Enel for sure. Also When Robin forces Franky to join the crew. ha ha. That was just amazing...

youssef20138
12th July 2008, 11:59 AM
Guess I have to agree with the majority here about the best pawn moment.
So, my vote goes to Enel with the golden balls.

Ash6K
12th July 2008, 5:44 PM
The Best Pawn Moment
Luffy and Enel for sure. Also When Robin forces Franky to join the crew. ha ha. That was just amazing...

I agree with you totally! Luffy and Enel was an amazing battle and when Robin forced Franky to join the crew...priceless ownage for sure haha.

ptscf
12th July 2008, 5:48 PM
Can I possibly join this club? One Piece is one of my favorite animes. I think the ending of One Piece will be Luffy dieing at the gallows like the pirate king he always wanted to be... But that is just a theory.

youssef20138
21st July 2008, 1:32 PM
Can I possibly join this club? One Piece is one of my favorite animes. I think the ending of One Piece will be Luffy dieing at the gallows like the pirate king he always wanted to be... But that is just a theory.
No, you can't join you havent read the rules.