PDA

View Full Version : The Nincada + Evolutions Club!

Terry. T.
13th April 2008, 9:51 PM
This club is all about Nincada and his evolutions. What we do is chat about Nincada and his evolutions, do fan art and make new evolutions of Nincada, Ninjask, or Shedinja. I will accept MOST fan art and banners, and this is because I don't approve:
1.Banners/Pictures with swearing.
2.Banners that are too big.
3.Banners that are too small.
If you would like a picture/banner for the club, PM me first. I will approve it and add it to this message and I'll need the code.

Rules.
1.All SPPF rules apply.
2.You must like Nincada, Ninjask or Shedinja.
3.To get in the club, you must tell which of the 3 you like most.
4.1 strike equals a 1 week ban, 3 equals a permanent ban.
5.You must be a member to vote in the poll.
6.Just have fun!

The Ranks.
The Ranks allow you to do new things, such as warn or ban.
Nincada-Member
Can start new topics.
Shiny Nincada-Advanced Member.
You can PM me to warn someone, but it MUST be for a good reason.
Ninjask-Super Member
Can give strikes to Nincadas and Shiny Nincadas. When that member is at 2 strikes, you cannot give anymore.
Shiny Ninjask-Master Member
Same as Ninjasks, but can also strike Ninjasks.
Shedinja-Assistant.
Unable to reach unless if I PM you that you are one.
Can give the 3rd Strike to any Shiny Ninjask, Ninjask, Shiny Nincada, or Nincada.
Shiny Shedinja-Co-owner.
Same as Shedinja, but can let people in while I'm away.
Owner-Depends
Cannot reach. While I'm off Shiny Shedinjas become owners.
Can let members in.

Reaching new levels.
These are to get to rank up.
Shiny Nincada:5 posts, or 1 banner/pic
Ninjask:15 posts, or 2 banners/pics
Shiny Ninjask:30 posts, or 3 banners/pics
Shedinja:75 posts and 3 banners/pics
Shiny Shedinja:200 posts and 5 banners/pics

Banners.
I've got a banner now, credit to Dragodynamite.
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj174/Cashoholic/shedinjaninjasknincada.png?t=1208426547 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=313659)
[*url="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=313659"][*IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj174/Cashoholic/shedinjaninjasknincada.png?t=1208426547[/IMG][/url]
Above is the code, but take out the * before putting in.

Members:
Nincadas:
May's Brother
Carlos74
Lemon-Lime
Blaze Thunder
Ninjasks:
Dragodynamite.
Shiny Shedinjas:
Yonowaru in Chaos
Leomon

History.
The History of our club tells you about what happened in the club, and when people got strikes and bans.
13/4/08.
Club opens. Co-owner will be found soon.
15/4/08
Co-owners found.
Dragodynamite joins as a Nincada.
17/4/08
Dragodynamite is boosted to a Ninjask.
May's Brother joins as a Nincada.
Carlos74 joins as a Nincada.
17/5/08
Lemon-Lime joins as a Nincada.
Blaze Thunder joins as a Nincada.
Yonowaru in Chaos nearly changes into a Shedinja.

For now, enjoy!

Yonowaru in Chaos
15th April 2008, 4:17 PM
I assume that I can join and thus be made co-owner?

Gotta love Shedinja! Jeez, there are so many people who hate Shedinja now, its either 'Wonder Guard is too strong!' or 'It only has 1 HP! It sux!'

Well TOO bad because Shedinja pwns your souls. And it has a halo. LOL Soul Theif Shedinja has a halo, Jirachi doesn't...~

Leomon
15th April 2008, 4:44 PM
i love the nincada line so much, why doesnt people like them?!!
i like Ninjask the most, but the others are pretty good too.
can i join and if possible, can i be a co-owner?

Terry. T.
15th April 2008, 5:38 PM
You can join, and you can be both Co-owners because you are the first 2 members. No-one else can ask, or they will never be one. You are lucky!

Dragodynamite
15th April 2008, 5:47 PM
Hmm although my love for ninjask burns with blazing hot passion... i have alot of clubs im already on :\ but lets give it a shot, shall we?

Hi ill join ^_^
And i dont have mad skills, but i have the power to make some banners.

Leomon
15th April 2008, 6:24 PM
DD, you can join, i can accept members right?
so, we are 4 members now, so should we have any topics, i think that you as an owner, Terry. T, should make the first topic.

Terry. T.
15th April 2008, 8:36 PM
Hmm although my love for ninjask burns with blazing hot passion... i have alot of clubs im already on :\ but lets give it a shot, shall we?

Hi ill join ^_^
And i dont have mad skills, but i have the power to make some banners.

You're in! I'd love some banners so please PM them right away!

The Topic:Should Shedinja be an uber Pokemon?

Yonowaru in Chaos
16th April 2008, 3:25 AM
Great to see some members here^^ and the new co-owner, Leomon!

Well, Terry T., that is a very hard question to answer (and even if I do, I have to try to not resort in to essay form):

First, Shedinja (as said in Smogon) does very well in Uber (especially in the 3rd gen) due to the amount of Psychic-types there and that most of the threats (i.e. Sandstorm, Spikes, Stealth Rock to an extent) are not present. Few arm themselves with Toxic and Will-o-Wisp and there are few Flying-, Rock-, Fire-, Dark-, Ghost- moves in uber (except for the latter two which have been growing in popularity due to the abundance of Psychics) which is what KOs Shedinja. In return, Shedinja also has STAB Ghost moves and a handful of status moves and annoyance moves at its disposal, such as Confuse Ray, Will-o-Wisp, Toxic, Spite and Bug Bite (which can be very good given the situation). X-Scissor and Shadow Claw can form a crippling duo for the Psychic-types there and also has Heal Block to stop the many Ubers from Recovering or, in Blissey's case, Softboileding. In return, Shedinja is immune to the many bolt-beam combos, dragon STABs, Psychic STABs and Water STABs.Therefore, Shedinja is an effective counter to:
~Mewtwo
~Mew (though it is very unpredictable)
~Lugia
~Lati@s
~Kyogre
~Rayquaza, to an extent, since it rarely carries Flying moves
~Dialga (provided Shedinja has Dig ^_^)
~Palkia (provided it does not carry Toxic, since Palkia is the most frequent of the Ubers to carry Toxic)
~Manaphy
~Giratina (VERY SITUATIONAL, included since Dig can counter Shadow Drive due to Shedinja's low Speed)
~Arceus Psychic/Grass

But then, we should also reason as to if a Uber status is gotten from 'being too powerful for OU' which Shedinja certainly isn't, with the likes of Salamence, Garchomp (Flamethrower and Fire Fang respectively), Gengar, Skarmory, Tyranitar, Stealth Rock and Weavile. In short, Shedinja has no chance. And if Shedinja is in Uber, the people from Smogon would start to consider its (un)worthiness, and test it in OU (where it would DIE) and then BL (where it suffers from Honchkrow, Mismagius, Aerodactyl, Charizard and Crobat), then UU (Absol, Ampharos, Banette, Cloyster, Crawdaunt, Rotom, Sableye, Sudowoodo) and finally NU, where the likes of Delibird and Magcargo would crush it.

In short, Shedinja does very well in Uber, but not anywhere else, sadly.

Dragodynamite
16th April 2008, 8:26 AM
So that means that Shedinja is an uber pokemon? :\
ive mostly just find it irritating how i never KO'd it with my level 97 scizor :@ and the shedinja was lever 36 xD me and my friend called it a tie, cause i coudnt hit it. and all shedinjas attacks took like 1 HP damage each x,x
for the banners, ill be right on ;p

Yonowaru in Chaos
16th April 2008, 8:29 AM
No, it just does extremely well in Uber compared to the other places it often frequents. Mind you, we still need to consider its base 90 Attack stat, compared to the 100+ Def, Sp. Def and HP stats that Ubers commonly possess.

Terry. T.
16th April 2008, 5:13 PM
I'd just like to tell people that you must be a member to vote. Otherwise, the club wouldn't go right.

Yonowaru in Chaos
17th April 2008, 4:15 AM
^^ But that wouldn't really stop outside people from voting.

Dragodynamite
17th April 2008, 10:54 AM
Neither do i -.-
Ill make more banners. so we got more banner xD
BTW, your signature owns Yonowaru xD

Yonowaru in Chaos
17th April 2008, 12:18 PM
Neither do i -.-
Ill make more banners. so we got more banner xD
BTW, your signature owns Yonowaru xD

Thank you! Buizelfan61393 (if you see him, he's a club person) got me the pic.

And I hope we get a banner soon!

@Terry. T.- For the first post, maybe you should make the first post more legible by separating lines. Not to be an English nerd or anything XD (I suck at English anyways). Well, I've done this for you anyway (its just parts of the first post):

The Ranks The Ranks allow you to do new things, such as warn or ban
Nincada- Member
Can start new topics.

Shiny Nincada- Advanced Member
You can PM me to warn someone, but it MUST be for a good reason.

Ninjask- Super Member
Can give strikes to Nincadas and Shiny Nincadas. When that member is at 2 strikes, you cannot give anymore.

Shiny Ninjask- Master Member
Same as Ninjasks, but can also strike Ninjasks.

Shedinja- Assistant
Unable to reach unless if I PM you that you are one.
Can give the 3rd Strike to any Shiny Ninjask, Ninjask, Shiny Nincada, or Nincada.

Shiny Shedinja- Co-owner
Same as Shedinja, but can let people in while I'm away

Owner- Depends
Cannot reach. While I'm off Shiny Shedinjas become owners.
Can let members in.

Nincadas:
Dragodynamite

Shiny Shedinjas:
Yonowaru in Chaos
Leomon

Yeah, nothing much except for spacing and all that.

Terry. T.
17th April 2008, 12:30 PM
Announcement-Dragodynamite has done some banners and will send them to the club. I approved them. Also, about Buizelfan, he can join. Yonowaru in Chaos can tell him if he wants, I know him because we're both members of the Croagunk and Toxicroak Club.

Dragodynamite
17th April 2008, 12:33 PM
Announcement-Dragodynamite has done some banners and will send them to the club. I approved them. Also, about Buizelfan, he can join. Yonowaru in Chaos can tell him if he wants, I know him because we're both members of the Croagunk and Toxicroak Club.

I dont think yanowaru said that he wanted to join, just that he gave him tat picture :p
BTW: can we make topics soon?

Terry. T.
17th April 2008, 12:35 PM
You can make your topic in place of mine, because mine isn't really good. Please can you send those banners?

Yonowaru in Chaos
17th April 2008, 12:36 PM

I dont think yanowaru said that he wanted to join, just that he gave him tat pictre :p
BTW: can we make topics soon?

Yeah, me and Dragodynamite were just discussing how buizelfan can get any picture from the anime and such. The topic brought up when Dragodynamite commented on my Wailord (thank you again)

woot! new banner!
woot! new topics soon! (i think...)

Dragodynamite
17th April 2008, 12:46 PM
Well you said that i should add them here so...
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj174/Cashoholic/Ninjaskbanner.png?t=1208329079
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj174/Cashoholic/shedinjaninjasknincada.png?t=1208426547

and for the topic: Why do you like ninjask/ Shedinja/ Nincada?
Ninjask: Because he looks awesome, and he got the second best speedogf all pokemon (right after deoxys speed that is) And he is just a cool pokemon.
shedinja: Although i always though of this guy as a waste of time, he isnt that awfull... i mean i coudnt kill a level 37 shedinja with my lv. 95 scizor... <_<
Nincada: Lovehim cause he is a bug/ Ground type, which is 2 of my favorite types x,x

May's brother
17th April 2008, 2:30 PM
Hey can I join? I really love the Nincada line and how it is so original!

Why do you like Nincada/Ninjask/Shedinja?
Nincada: Its a Bug/Ground type that, for a basic pokemon, can hold its own quite well in battle. Its also one of the few Bug pokemon that evolves on a level higher than 10. I especially like its shiny form!
Ninjask: Its speed is the highest of all non legendarys, and- Ok I really need to go, but I hope I get accepted!

Yonowaru in Chaos
17th April 2008, 3:36 PM
Hello! May's Brother! Sure, you can join. You like Nincadas, don't you?

P.S. I live in Sydney as well!

Oh yes, on topic, I like Nincada, Ninjask and Shedinja because its a ninja!

Nincada was the first bug-type I caught in Sapphire (talk to the hand, Wurmple!) and Ninjask was one of the best pokemon on my team (face it, it had Baton Pass).

And Shedinja is a shifty soul-stealing ninja! Can't beat that can you? (Really, you can't... Even legendary pokemon have souls...)

Terry. T.
17th April 2008, 5:05 PM
Hey can I join? I really love the Nincada line and how it is so original!

Why do you like Nincada/Ninjask/Shedinja?
Nincada: Its a Bug/Ground type that, for a basic pokemon, can hold its own quite well in battle. Its also one of the few Bug pokemon that evolves on a level higher than 10. I especially like its shiny form!
Ninjask: Its speed is the highest of all non legendarys, and- Ok I really need to go, but I hope I get accepted!

You're in! I'll add you to the list and make sure you have a good time here! Don't forget, you can get club help from the Shiny Shedinjas!

Carlos74
17th April 2008, 5:27 PM
Hi everyone, can I join?
My fav out of the three is Ninjask because it's the games (I shink anyway) baton-passer and its quite good as a physical sweeper. Where competitive isn't concerned, I think it is one of the best Bug-type pokemon and a one that hasn't been re-peated over and over again (like catapie, weedill and wurmple).
Also I think I'll quite like this club because I know quite a few of the other people from other clubs. :D

Yonowaru in Chaos
17th April 2008, 5:32 PM
Hi everyone, can I join?
My fav out of the three is Ninjask because it's the games (I shink anyway) baton-passer and its quite good as a physical sweeper. Where competitive isn't concerned, I think it is one of the best Bug-type pokemon and a one that hasn't been re-peated over and over again (like catapie, weedill and wurmple).
Also I think I'll quite like this club because I know quite a few of the other people from other clubs. :D

Welcome here! Yes, this is like a duplicate of the Croagunk club.....

If you want to join clubs that you LIKE, then my signature will provide some decent options for you... hehe.

Anyway, jokes aside, I think we nearly have enough members to start the club's topics now.

Terry. T.
17th April 2008, 6:03 PM
Carlos74 can join, and he can always post about Nincada + evos, so I'd like him to post freely! Always greet new members, such as Carlos74 (reminder) and have a good time!

May's brother
18th April 2008, 3:19 AM
Thanks for letting me join! :)

I currently have a ninjask as the first pokemon on my team. (He's shiny, btw!)

And YIC, where abouts in Sydney do you live? I live in Penrith.

Dragodynamite
18th April 2008, 9:15 AM
I use mah ninjask on ruby, havent seen him in a while anyway x.x
ah! i forgot it was a ninja o.O

New topic maybe: Who do you think is ninjask/ shedinja's perfect team mate in battle?
My answer is the almighty electrode in battle together wit ninjask. High speed FTW!
Edit: BTW Terry? shount you add the banner on the first post?

Yonowaru in Chaos
18th April 2008, 9:37 AM
Thanks for letting me join! :)

I currently have a ninjask as the first pokemon on my team. (He's shiny, btw!)

And YIC, where abouts in Sydney do you live? I live in Penrith.

I live in a little suburb between Bankstown and Hurstville. Its called Riverwood, if you know anything about it...

I use mah ninjask on ruby, havent seen him in a while anyway x.x
ah! i forgot it was a ninja o.O

New topic maybe: Who do you think is ninjask/ shedinja's perfect team mate in battle?
My answer is the almighty electrode in battle together wit ninjask. High speed FTW!
Edit: BTW Terry? shount you add the banner on the first post?

Ninjask~ hmm...requires strategy. I think Manectric would be good because of Lightning Rod to protect it from Electric attacks as well as good crippling speed.

Shedinja~ Since its weaknesses are Rock/Flying/Fire/Dark/Ghost, Sharpedo would be good to take care of enemies who are likely to carry those moves. With Waterfall to take care of Rock and Fire, Ice Beam for Flying and Crunch for Dark and Ghost, its pretty good. Crawdaunt is also good for similar reasons.

May's brother
18th April 2008, 9:55 AM
Sorry I never have heard of Riverwood. o_o;

Who do you think is Ninjask/Shedinja's perfect team mate in battle?
Ninjask: I would suggest Ryhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior due to Lightning rod and its ground type attacks, which can destroy electric pokemon that might harm ninjask and all of its moves such as Earthquake wouldn't effect Ninjask at all.
Shedinja: Probably a Sharpedo or any other water pokemon. They can extinguish the threat of a fire or rock type, and moves like surf will probably finish off all the other types too leaving Shedinja unharmed. I'm pretty sure water isn't super-effective against it.

Yonowaru in Chaos
18th April 2008, 9:57 AM
Sorry I never have heard of Riverwood. o_o;

Who do you think is Ninjask/Shedinja's perfect team mate in battle?
Ninjask: I would suggest Ryhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior due to Lightning rod and its ground type attacks, which can destroy electric pokemon that might harm ninjask and all of its moves such as Earthquake wouldn't effect Ninjask at all.
Shedinja: Probably a Sharpedo or any other water pokemon. They can extinguish the threat of a fire or rock type, and moves like surf will probably finish off all the other types too leaving Shedinja unharmed. I'm pretty sure water isn't super-effective against it.

Yeah...basically what I said...

Jokes aside, have you heard of Hurstville?

Dragodynamite
18th April 2008, 10:21 AM
is it a village, that hurts? x.x
and yeah rhydon + a sharpedo/ other water types seems like good partners...

Yonowaru in Chaos
18th April 2008, 10:57 AM
is it a village, that hurts? x.x
and yeah rhydon + a sharpedo/ other water types seems like good partners...

No... its a suburb in Sydney, Australia.

I also suppose we're talking double battles and not combinations like Blissey+Skarmory, Gyarados+Electivire and such?

Dragodynamite
18th April 2008, 11:13 AM
yes we do. i just didnt have much more to say x.x
and it was a joke xD

May's brother
20th April 2008, 10:43 AM
I just caught a shiny nincada. Which means i'll have two of each of the nincada family in shiny! Yay.

*Bumps in process of posting*

C'mon guys we've gotta keep this thread alive!

Yonowaru in Chaos
20th April 2008, 10:53 AM
Yes, I agree. Okay, new topic.

Standard BP Ninjask vs. Shedinja. Who would win and why?

Well, I go for Ninjask. But it really depends whether he has Aerial Ace or X-Scissor.

May's brother
20th April 2008, 11:59 AM
If he has a flying type move, then Ninjask will own in a matter of seconds.
If not, Shedinja will finish Ninjask off quickly and apruptly.

Wonderguard is really key factor on whether Ninjask will be able to lay a hit at all, so the end result relies on super effective hits.

Leomon
20th April 2008, 1:50 PM
Who do you think is ninjask/ shedinja's perfect team mate in battle?
Maybe eachother

i think Ninjask, dont know why though.

Dragodynamite
21st April 2008, 1:27 PM
I just caught a shiny nincada. Which means i'll have two of each of the nincada family in shiny! Yay.

*Bumps in process of posting*

C'mon guys we've gotta keep this thread alive!

Well congrats to ya :D
Sorry for not posting, the xams started today -.-

im not 100% sure what "BP" means but...
Ninjask. A quick and good flying attack or shadow ball or things like that and shedinjas toast, and have no chance to resist after that ninjask is alot faster.

Terry. T.
21st April 2008, 6:03 PM
Well, I guess that Ninjask will win, high chance. I'm always prepared for Shedinja, so I get Staraptor ready.

New topic-What do you hate about Shedinja?

Also, can Dragodynamite send the links to the banners, and can we put the club link in our signatures if possible?

Vereux0
21st April 2008, 7:42 PM
Can I join?

Dragodynamite
21st April 2008, 7:49 PM
Well, I guess that Ninjask will win, high chance. I'm always prepared for Shedinja, so I get Staraptor ready.

New topic-What do you hate about Shedinja?

Also, can Dragodynamite send the links to the banners, and can we put the club link in our signatures if possible?

i dont think kow how to add links in a banner, but i can try...
and i already have a link in my sig :p

Edit: lets try...
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj174/Cashoholic/shedinjaninjasknincada.png?t=1208426547 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=313659)
Edit2: Yes! i made it! just do:
[*URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=313659"][*IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj174/Cashoholic/shedinjaninjasknincada.png?t=1208426547[/IMG] [/URL]
and take away the *'s
Edit3: http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj174/Cashoholic/Ninjaskbanner.png?t=1208329079 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=313659)
Edit4: [*URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=313659"][*IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj174/Cashoholic/Ninjaskbanner.png?t=1208329079[/IMG][/URL]
and remove the *'s

and please put them on the front page this time.

Terry. T.
21st April 2008, 8:00 PM
Can I join?

You have to say why you want to join, so once you've told me that, you can then join.

Carlos74
22nd April 2008, 5:50 PM
Dragodynamite:

Those banners are really cool! :D

Also, "BP" is just short for Baton Pass, so it's set would be: Aerial Ace/ X-scissor, Substitute, Swords Dance and Baton Pass.

I think Ninjask would win because if it had Aerial Ace, then it could kill it in the first turn, but if it had X-scissor then it could just baton-pass out too another pokemon with a super-effective move or a weather move/ability.

Yonowaru in Chaos
26th April 2008, 8:28 AM
What do you hate about Shedinja?

Well I love everything about Shedinja, except for its stats. Great speed will promote its shifty ninjaness, while a defence boost (for double battles with Ditto as partner) might also be welcome, albeit restrictive. Yeah, and more attack...

Terry. T.
28th April 2008, 6:30 PM
Hey, I'm going to change the topic again, for a good topic. You can answer the other too.
What do you like about Shedinja?

Carlos74
28th April 2008, 7:49 PM
What do you hate about Shedinja?
Yeah, like you said, it neads better stats. Not brilliant stats like ninjask's base 160 speed but respectable stats. More speed and attack is definatly needed and (i don't know why) but I think it should have some more sp. def as well.

I like that it has a unique ability that no-one else has and I think how its like ninjask's shedded skin and how it evolves is cool too.

Dragodynamite
28th April 2008, 8:51 PM
that he is veryt unique... but that mostly it i guess :\

Yonowaru in Chaos
29th April 2008, 7:56 AM
Well, Shedinja, besides the special aura behind it all, I like it because its only representation in the entire Pokemon world of a ninja-reaper.

And the fact that most people laugh at it while it pummels their teams....

Terry. T.
4th May 2008, 1:38 PM
Hey, I'm back.
Why do you like Shedinja? His ability is cool, but CAN be annoying (Thanks, Staraptor and Magmortar)
Carlos 74 and Mays Brother: Please post more frequently.

Yonowaru in Chaos
4th May 2008, 3:05 PM
Maybe a PM would be more effective.

Oh and welcome back, Terry T. Maybe its time for a topic change.

In the anime, Paul supposedly caught a Ninjask. What do you think happened to it?

Terry. T.
4th May 2008, 5:14 PM
Well, my opinion is:Paul released it.
Why-It was like Chimchar.

Yonowaru in Chaos
4th May 2008, 5:15 PM
oh, I'd thought he might have Reiji-ed it...

Terry. T.
4th May 2008, 5:20 PM
oh, I'd thought he might have Reiji-ed it...

I'm not sure what that means, Yonowaru in Chaos.
Announcement:Mew24 might be joining. Be prepared.;292;

Yonowaru in Chaos
4th May 2008, 5:23 PM
who's Mew24?

And its just a term I coined in 5 seconds meaning that Ninjask got sent to his brother Reiji. (much like how Ash sends his pokemon to Prof. Oak)

Terry. T.
4th May 2008, 5:28 PM
who's Mew24?

And its just a term I coined in 5 seconds meaning that Ninjask got sent to his brother Reiji. (much like how he sends his pokemon to Prof. Oak)

Mew24's one of my friends.;151;
Dragodynamite: When will you do another banner?
Everyone: It feels like me and Yonowaru in Chaos are the only ones here! Please be more frequent, if possible.;290;;291;;292;

Dragodynamite
4th May 2008, 8:23 PM
Sorry, wasnt on when you guys talked xD when making a new banner? idk :s when i kinda fel like it xD ill make one right now if you want :p
In the anime, Paul supposedly caught a Ninjask. What do you think happened to it?
i think he ses it on and off again but just havent shown it, we'll probarly see it in the league :p

Carlos74
4th May 2008, 9:41 PM
sorry for not posting, I've gotten mario kart wii and ive been on it loads...

I don't know .... I barely ever whatch the anime and in the bits of it that I've seen I don't remember him getting a ninjask

Terry. T.
6th May 2008, 8:58 PM
Sorry, wasnt on when you guys talked xD when making a new banner? idk :s when i kinda fel like it xD ill make one right now if you want :p
i think he ses it on and off again but just havent shown it, we'll probarly see it in the league :p

Right, you can do it whenever, but this time, maybe can it be a user-bar if possible? Don't forget, banners/userbars=ranks!

Carlos74
6th May 2008, 9:38 PM
I think it's about time this thread had a new topic before it slowy dies as its doing now....

Should Nincada, Ninjask or Shedninja learn any moves it currently cannot learn, or learn any exclusive moves?
This topic was partly nicked from a previous tpic in the Toxicroak and Croagunk club but whatever...

Ninjask: I think it should be able to learn Extreemspeed, it has a base speed stat of 160 so theres no reason why it can't learn it. It should also be able to learn Shadow Claw since it can learn slash. It should also be able to learn pursuit.

Shedninja: It should be able to learn a move where it uses its halo-type-thing to slash the opponant. I'm not sure what to call it but this would be its effects:

Category: Physical
Power: 100
Accuracy: 95
P.P.: 5
Effects: High critical hit ratio.

Dragodynamite
7th May 2008, 8:26 AM
Should Nincada, Ninjask or Shedninja learn any moves it currently cannot learn, or learn any exclusive moves?
Ninjask: Supersonic, Quick attack and Steel wing
Shedinja: Night shade and .... double egde? xD
im gonna make the userbars now then.

Yonowaru in Chaos
7th May 2008, 8:37 AM
I agree with Extremespeed on Ninjask.

More high critical hit ratio moves on Shedinja would also be good.

Terry. T.
7th May 2008, 7:42 PM
I think that Crabhammer is cool for Nincada AND Focus Punch. Maybe Ninjask should learn any speedy attack and Shedinja, well, Sludge Bomb or Thunder Wave.

Yonowaru in Chaos
8th May 2008, 8:44 AM
lol, none of them have fists though.

Dragodynamite
8th May 2008, 9:28 AM

that was what i though too xD
maybe time for a new topic:
if you could change anybody of the ninfamily's types, what would you change it too?
maybe changing ninjask to bug/poison, bug/steel or bug/dark.

Yonowaru in Chaos
8th May 2008, 9:31 AM
I'd change Shedinja's Bug-type to Dark-type. XD

Ninjask: its probably fine the way it is.

Carlos74
8th May 2008, 7:16 PM
If you could change anybody of the ninfamily's types, what would you change it too?
I think all of their types are fine the way they are. The only one I'd possibly change is Shedninja's bug type to dark type.

Terry. T.
9th May 2008, 6:04 PM

Have you seen Nincada how it has those claw things? That's how the punch works.
If you could change any of the Nincada family types, what would they be?
I think Shedinja should be Dark over Ghost.

Yonowaru in Chaos
10th May 2008, 5:36 AM
Have you seen Nincada how it has those claw things? That's how the punch works.
If you could change any of the Nincada family types, what would they be?
I think Shedinja should be Dark over Ghost.

lol, Nincada should learn Focus Claw.

Dragodynamite
10th May 2008, 10:32 AM
lol, Nincada should learn Focus Claw.

Lmao xD
ey terry, i though of a way to get more members, ever though of making a bee pokemon club instead of just nincada + family? xD atleast... 2 more members :F
new topic:
What is your worst nightmare when you use nincada, ninjask or shedinja?
i use ninjask in ruby... and gravelers is no fun xD

Carlos74
10th May 2008, 11:36 AM
Baton Pass Ninjask has no problem 'cuz it can just Baton Pass to the another pokemon which can counter it. Shedninja, however, has a problem with opponants with super effective moves or some way to make a weather effect.

Yonowaru in Chaos
10th May 2008, 11:44 AM
Lmao xD
ey terry, i though of a way to get more members, ever though of making a bee pokemon club instead of just nincada + family? xD atleast... 2 more members :F
new topic:

Well, first of all, Nincada and its evos are not bees. Their cicadas, which are related to flies, except much bigger and noisier. A bee pokemon club would just have Beedrill and Vespiquen. We might as well have a Bug-type club, if their isn't one already.

Ninjask: Haven't got the time to EV train it yet.
Shedinja: Houndooms. And their so cute, I can't blame them...

Dragodynamite
10th May 2008, 12:01 PM
Well, first of all, Nincada and its evos are not bees. Their cicadas, which are related to flies, except much bigger and noisier. A bee pokemon club would just have Beedrill and Vespiquen. We might as well have a Bug-type club, if their isn't one already.

Ninjask: Haven't got the time to EV train it yet.
Shedinja: Houndooms. And their so cute, I can't blame them...

i always though of ninjask as a bumblebee :\

Terry. T.
10th May 2008, 3:00 PM
Lmao xD
ey terry, i thought of a way to get more members, ever though of making a bee pokemon club instead of just nincada + family? xD atleast... 2 more members :F
new topic:

Well, we can make bees sub-topics, but that's it.
What's your worst nightmare with Nincada + family?
Never had one.
New topic:
Nincada family VS 3 Eeveelutions, who will win?
Hmm, depends really.
Eevee-Beat it
Vapereon-Lose to it
Flareon-Lose to it
Jolteon-Lose to it
Espeon-50/50
Umbreon-Lose to it
Glaceon-50/50
Leafeon-Almost always win
May's Brother and Leomon: Please post more often, or you're out.

Yonowaru in Chaos
10th May 2008, 3:05 PM
Well...........

Ninjask vs. Any eeveelution.

Both Baton Pass out.

Carlos74
10th May 2008, 4:41 PM
Nincada family VS 3 Eeveelutions, who will win?
Yeah, like YiC said, anything it can't beat it can just baton pass out from. It has a chance of beating Leafeon but thats it.

Palamon
10th May 2008, 4:42 PM
I Voted Shiny Nincada

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn48/Animon_2008/UpdatedGrasstypelovers.png

Yonowaru in Chaos
10th May 2008, 4:52 PM
ack! A grass-type lover!

So, are you joining, because if you aren't, I'll report you for spam.

Dragodynamite
11th May 2008, 11:24 AM
srry, it was just an idea xD
uhm... yeah.... your just... telling us who you voted on?... well... *reports*

Carlos74
11th May 2008, 2:27 PM
How about a new topic then:

In Generation 5 should there be any special events or side quests about Nincada and evo's?
I think there should be one about Shedninja where somthing like with Marowak in LG etc.. Or in a forest you should get attacked by a swarm of Ninjask's.

Yonowaru in Chaos
11th May 2008, 2:29 PM
I've actually made a fakemon dex/region/stats/whatnot and one of the quests is to retrieve the golden Shedinja.

The bug-type gym leader also gives you a special LV15 Shedinja when you defeat him.

Anyway, enough about me...

Carlos74
11th May 2008, 2:52 PM
I've actually made a fakemon dex/region/stats/whatnot and one of the quests is to retrieve the golden Shedinja.
Cool. Is it a shiny Shedninja or a special one?

The bug-type gym leader also gives you a special LV15 Shedinja when you defeat him.
Does it have an exclusive move (like pikachu with surf on PBR) or somthin?

Yonowaru in Chaos
11th May 2008, 2:56 PM
Well its like a shrine in the middle of a forest and the Golden Shedinja is missing, and you have to retrieve it (through the process of battling it). The catch is that it has more than 1 HP! zomg!

And the Shedinja given out has excellent IVs and moves that you can only breed and teach TMs to get it.

Its part of the plot, (and the bug-type leader is the first one anyway) so its not THAT special to the non-metagamer.

Carlos74
11th May 2008, 5:29 PM
Well its like a shrine in the middle of a forest and the Golden Shedinja is missing, and you have to retrieve it (through the process of battling it). The catch is that it has more than 1 HP! zomg!

And the Shedinja given out has excellent IVs and moves that you can only breed and teach TMs to get it.

Its part of the plot, (and the bug-type leader is the first one anyway) so its not THAT special to the non-metagamer.
That sounds really cool.

Lemon-Lime
11th May 2008, 8:31 PM
I'd like to join, please. I think Shedinja is awesome, especially the soul-stealing part(think about it-all Shedinja has to do is turn around and BAM-Ghost type instant KO move.)

Dragodynamite
12th May 2008, 12:29 PM
In Generation 5 should there be any special events or side quests about Nincada and evo's?
call me dumb... but i kinda want nincada to have that lightning rod thingie xD

Yonowaru in Chaos
12th May 2008, 1:39 PM
Welcome, Lemon-Lime!

About that, what do you mean 'lightning rod thingie'?

Carlos74
12th May 2008, 7:33 PM
About that, what do you mean 'lightning rod thingie'?
I think he means the ability that makes electric moves be drawn towards it...

...and welocme Lemon-Lime :D

Lemon-Lime
13th May 2008, 2:10 PM
Hmm... What about a "Ghost Stone" thing that lets Nincada evolve directly into Shedinja if you level it up there?

Blaze_thunder
13th May 2008, 3:26 PM
Hi! May I join this club?
I like Shedinja because of it's ability wonder guard and it's strength.

Yonowaru in Chaos
13th May 2008, 3:29 PM
Welcome Blaze thunder to the club!

I hope you have a great time here and make sure to post often. Its the people who join and never post that let a club down.

Blaze_thunder
13th May 2008, 3:49 PM
Hmm... What about a "Ghost Stone" thing that lets Nincada evolve directly into Shedinja if you level it up there?

I think it's a nice idea making a ghost stone to make Nincada evolve into a Shedinja, but what happens to Ninjask?

Yonowaru in Chaos
13th May 2008, 3:51 PM
umm...Nincada fails to become a Ninjask, like an Eevee not being able to become an Umbreon after becoming an Espeon.

Carlos74
13th May 2008, 6:35 PM
Welcome Blaze_Thunder.

That would be quite good. Maybe it should get a special move if you level it up in that way...

Terry. T.
13th May 2008, 9:31 PM
Argh! what's happened now? First thing, 2 new members? Cool. But:
a)Yonowaru in Chaos didn't read the rules, and that's 4 times, one more, you'll be turned into a Shedinja. Please go over the rules.
b)Yonowaru in Chaos DOES get the credit for Palamon
c)I'll add the new members
That's all!

Lemon-Lime
14th May 2008, 2:14 PM
That would be quite good. Maybe it should get a special move if you level it up in that way... Well.....
Soul Steal
Power:--
Accuracy:30
PP:5
Description: Shedinja turns its back on the opponent to try and suck its soul out into Shedinja's hole. When it hits, the opponent is automatically KO'd.

Yonowaru in Chaos
24th May 2008, 1:48 PM
Argh! what's happened now? First thing, 2 new members? Cool. But:
a)Yonowaru in Chaos didn't read the rules, and that's 4 times, one more, you'll be turned into a Shedinja. Please go over the rules.
b)Yonowaru in Chaos DOES get the credit for Palamon
c)I'll add the new members
That's all!

a) Are you talking about one-liners, because if you are, I'm sorry. >.<

b) What credit?

And time for a topic change:

Should the Nincada family receive more anime credit?

Definitely. I only remember one Nincada appearance (there was a whole swarm of them...), one Shedinja appearance and heaps of cameo Ninjask appearances, three I think.
a) Two used by General Hanson
b) Brandon used one against Ash.
c) Paul captures one and thats all we know of it.

I'm not sure if the episode where Bonsly is caught by Brock has a Ninjask in it...

Dragodynamite
24th May 2008, 2:08 PM
The only Nincada appearence i saw was when the Nature power (or something) episode in jotho. but yeah i think it got about the same (if not more) then many other pokemon.

Terry. T.
29th May 2008, 12:36 PM
a) Are you talking about one-liners, because if you are, I'm sorry. >.<

b) What credit?

And time for a topic change:

Definitely. I only remember one Nincada appearance (there was a whole swarm of them...), one Shedinja appearance and heaps of cameo Ninjask appearances, three I think.
a) Two used by General Hanson
b) Brandon used one against Ash.
c) Paul captures one and thats all we know of it.

I'm not sure if the episode where Bonsly is caught by Brock has a Ninjask in it... It does.

No, for letting Blaze Thunder in when his/her post wasn't good enough. Same with Lemon-Lime because they have to post why they like the ninfamily, not just Shedinja. Co-owners can ban, not accept, anyway.
Blaze Thunder + Lemon-Lime: You heard me, you must rejoin. If you don't I'll report you for rule-breaking.
Should the ninfamily get more anime credit?
Bigtime. I have made up anime and I'm going to think up Max getting a Nincada then evolving it.
P.S. Credit for banning Palamon.

Blaze_thunder
29th May 2008, 3:15 PM
Blaze Thunder + Lemon-Lime: You heard me, you must rejoin. If you don't I'll report you for rule-breaking.

Sure, i'll rejoin! I would like to (re)join! My favorite is shedinja in the Nincada family. What I like about the Nincada family is that it's unique way of evolving.
For individual reasons:
Nincada- I like it's element combination.
Ninjask- I like it's special ability.
Shedinja- I like it's special ability and it's strength.
P.S. Sorry for violating the rules.

Terry. T.
30th May 2008, 3:14 PM
Sure, i'll rejoin! I would like to (re)join! My favorite is shedinja in the Nincada family. What I like about the Nincada family is that it's unique way of evolving.
For individual reasons:
Nincada- I like it's element combination.
Ninjask- I like it's special ability.
Shedinja- I like it's special ability and it's strength.
P.S. Sorry for violating the rules.

A bit more on why you like all 3, please. Then you can re-join. In other words, blame Yonowaru in Chaos, not me or yourself.

Blaze_thunder
3rd June 2008, 4:24 PM
Sure. They are somewhat like ninjas and I like ninjas. They were also the ones who helped me finish emerald.

Terry. T.
4th June 2008, 6:32 PM
Sure. They are somewhat like ninjas and I like ninjas. They were also the ones who helped me finish emerald.
Okay, I'll let you in.
P.S. Please get in the post, all other members. I can remove you so Blaze_thunder takes co-owner here. You know that?

Lemon-Lime
5th June 2008, 12:29 AM
Woops. 0_0; Didn't see your post till a little later on, Terry T.
Nincada: It's super fast, and it's one of the Bug Pokemon that aren't actually based on real bugs, which I like.
Ninjask: Same as above, plus it's a ninja bug with a golden headdress thingy. How cool is that?
Shedinja: It's a piece of shedded bug skin with a halo that can steal your soul with a hole in its back. Again, how cool is that?

Terry. T.
5th June 2008, 8:05 PM
Woops. 0_0; Didn't see your post till a little later on, Terry T.
Nincada: It's super fast, and it's one of the Bug Pokemon that aren't actually based on real bugs, which I like.
Ninjask: Same as above, plus it's a ninja bug with a golden headdress thingy. How cool is that?
Shedinja: It's a piece of shedded bug skin with a halo that can steal your soul with a hole in its back. Again, how cool is that?
Welcome back! I didn't do this on purpose, Yonowaru in Chaos is to blame! Report if you like.

Dragodynamite
6th June 2008, 10:32 AM
Oh sorry for not being active. i was banned x_x
New topic perhaps:
Ninjask or shedinja, which got the best ability?
Ninjask! just being faster and faster.

Lemon-Lime
6th June 2008, 3:30 PM
Shedinja, since I think its ability is a lot more unique, not to mention that Ninjask is fast enough already. Besides, it doesn't make any sense. I can understand Swift Swim, but how does a bug get faster for an unlimited amount of turns in rain? It's just kind of confusing.

Blaze_thunder
6th June 2008, 4:33 PM
Shedinja has a better ability because it makes Shedinja somewhat unbeatable to other types and it is very unique. I don't get Ninjasks ability.

Carlos74
21st June 2008, 1:44 PM
I think Ninjask's ability is the best and it's really good for Baton Passing as well as sweeping. Shedninja on the other hand, has a good ability but it can be countered eaily because the oppositiion can just swap to a pokemon with a move that will effect it, and it's extreemly unlikely that you will come up against a team that cannot counter it's ability. Also, Hippodon, Tyranitar and Abomasnow are very common and they can kill it with their abilitys alone.

Terry. T.
20th July 2008, 11:55 AM
Ninjask or Shedinja, who's got the better ability?
Shedinja + Wonder Guard-UBER!
Oh, sorry for not being active. Couldn't find the club.
New topic:
Why do you think Nincada can't learn Attract or Captivate?
I don't really know why.

Blaze_thunder
21st July 2008, 10:52 AM
Nincada can't learn Attract or captivate because it has no gender(I think...)like Shedinja and Magneton and Dialga and Palkia and three legendary birds,etc...:p

Dragodynamite
21st July 2008, 12:25 PM
What this club is still alive? :O Yay!

Becaus theyre ugly bugs perghaps? :\
Nicada has genders :P

Terry. T.
21st July 2008, 5:33 PM
Nincada DOES have genders.
And I'm going to make a banner, I learnt~ Woohoo!

Blaze_thunder
1st August 2008, 11:30 AM
Nincada DOES have genders.
And I'm going to make a banner, I learnt~ Woohoo!

Oh sorry. I was talking about shedinja.:p
Terry T., dont you mean learned?

Terry. T.
1st August 2008, 3:42 PM
Oh.
New topic:
Make up a fake Nincada evolution.