PDA

View Full Version : The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Dig-kun
27th December 2008, 4:10 PM
Well, I havent posted here for a while
The last thing I posted was that I EV trained my Elekid
I evolved it
And made a Cubone chain
catching 6 shinies
^^

Well, traded a lot of my unused pokes for rare items including some shiny cubones
^^
Started to train my Cubone (not shiny YET)
Finished and evolved to the right level for it to learn the moves he needs

Well, I´ve battled a lot of friends with nice and bad results
:P
And I´m lazy to train more pokes
hahaha

I´m planning more pokes to my team
^^

Aesir22
27th December 2008, 4:39 PM
Diamond:
Did several SRs today at work, but still no shiny Cresselia. Think im going to take a break from SRing for it.

Pearl:
Went underground. Found alot of fossils this time. Bought some honey and put it on several honey trees. Hope to SR for combee in a few hours.
Hatched several tropius eggs.

Offtopic:
Going to restart Ruby...and SR for shiny legendaries..

Edit:
in one of the honey trees there was a combee, so currently SRing for a shiny combee

beals1
27th December 2008, 4:58 PM
Well hello everyone. Back from college for a month, I decided to get back into Pokemon and get into my Pearl version again. So I think I restarted 4 or so days ago. I'm currently leveling up for the Elite 4. With my whole team in the high 40s I got through about half of the 3rd guy's, so I'm not thinking I'll have to go too much higher. Currently the team is:
Golem, lv49
Palkia, lv48
Alakazam, lv49
Empoleon, lv49
Luxray, lv49
Staraptor, lv51

Yea, I like to spend a lot of time in my games making sure my team is around the same level.

And the good news, I'm at work today for the next, oh, 5 and a half hours with nothing to do, so I'm hoping to train most if not all up to 55 and challenge the E4 again.

Slightly off-topic, though, I went to look at my Sapphire the other night to see what I could bare to migrate through PalPark, and I realize my little brother deleted my file! I was super upset because on this file I had actually completed the entire Pokedex, which was a first for me, and I had over 300 hours of game play with all my Colosseum Pokemon transferred over. My brother played his new file for 4 minutes and never left the very first room >.< I'm pretty angry at him. So now I don't know if I'll be able to play through again to upload things to my Pearl.

EDIT: I just beat the E4! I'm so excited! I didn't get them to lv55 like I said I'd try to do, but I got bored training and I decided to try the E4 for fun and I would just restart if it went badly. Well, I ended up doing super well, and beating them! I'm very excited! My ending levels were:

Empoleon, lv53
Staraptor, lv54
Palkia, lv51
Golem, lv51
Luxray, lv54
Alakazam, lv54

Now on to the fun things :)

Saberu
28th December 2008, 12:13 AM
A lot has happened on my Pearl game since I last posted.

I made it through the ice gym, but just barely. My sneasel scored the last hit on the dreaded abomasnow.

After a while, I rushed through Galactic HQ in hopes of capturing Palkia tonight. The dark Pok&#233;mon were a bit difficult for my misdreavus, but we made it out alive, freeing the lake trio and flying to Oreburgh. The only thing missing from my team is palkia. I have a feeling that he'll be hard to train, but I'll manage somehow.

Klozo
28th December 2008, 1:37 AM
Aight, first, I went to my local Pizza Hut, which had reopened after the xmas break and connected to the GTS. To my pleasure, I found out that my Totodile got traded for a Palkia - a level 64 one with expired PokeRus (doesn't matter really, I've got my own), caught in a MasterBall. Browsed through some retarded offers in search for Pearl exclusives (no success), then traded my Mewtwo (which was traded from a hack to my FR, then PalParked and it had messed up chars in its name) for an almost untouched one with a Japanese guy - and the Mewtwo I got didn't have a Japanese name O.o Evolved my Kadabra using the GTS trick, failed to clone a couple of times, then decided that my legs hurt too much for me to keep crouching under the pillar by the entrance (who wants to pay ~$10 worth of cash for pizza to get a seat just to trade Pokemon anyway), left a Turtwig offered for a 90+ Linoone (need a Pickupper), then went home and took a break. Several hours later, I got bored and started a Ralts chain - it reached the whoppin' number of 51 (did a lot of radar resets along the way), gave me 7 shinies inclunding a MODEST female and a LONELY male (not like it couldn't be Adamant, still he DOES get an attack bonus). Then a Kricketot broke my chain and I noticed that it was 0:30ish, so I went to do the daily events - got Krabby as my swarm and a backdrop in the lotto. Yaaaawn, g'night.

Shadow Tepi 8
28th December 2008, 1:45 AM
Continuing on from last time I posted...

-Hatched more Sneasel eggs but still haven't got the perfect one.
-Planted berries which would be useful for my last contest to beat-Tough.
-Did some SR for a perfect Darkrai. None that were too good yet.
-Continued the breeding for a good wishing Eevee. Had several bold but with bad IVs in the optimal stats.
-Found out that one of the Dratini's I caught had 31 IV in SDef. This is great cause the Dragonite I will be using is the light-screener. Going to start breeding this with my 31 IV in Atk Ditto.

COKTAL
28th December 2008, 2:00 AM
I just beat the 7th gym thanks to one of my friends who let me borrow one of his Infernape. I'm in the Warehouse trying to get to the end so I can go for Dialaga. I'm having a hard time navigating it for some wierd reason. I'm also raising a Craniodos to add to my team before I make it to the E4.

HanoiRose
28th December 2008, 2:37 PM
I beat the Elite Four yesterday. YAY! SR'd for Azelf, and got a timid one with pretty good IV's. Then i migrated stuff from Emerald and FireRed, including a lv 100 fully EVd DDdos.
Today i bred for an Adamant Gible, and got one with good IV's a lot faster than i had even hoped for, I just finished EVing him.

Saberu
28th December 2008, 4:45 PM
I managed to catch palkia in five minutes with two ultra balls.

I also scored a quirky mesprit (I had wanted one) and a modest uxie (please don't ask). I tried catching azelf, but it KO'ed my team, including palkia, empoleon, and my HM slaves. Next time, I'm taking uxie along.

Blue_Ditto_256
28th December 2008, 9:09 PM
The swarming Pokemon in Pearl today was Farfetch'd, so I chained those. However, my chain broke at 28, even though I stepped in a safe patch. I calculated some IVs for my Pokemon, because my next project will be breeding for a Nincada with perfect Attack and Speed. I found out that I have a perfect Attack Illumise and a perfect Speed Ditto.

Shadow Tepi 8
28th December 2008, 11:53 PM
I think today is my lucky day :) ...

-Started chain of Flaafy yesterday and finished today. Chain ended at 44 with a total of 3 shinies :D. First one met at 17, 2nd at 36 and last one at 44, so I was lucky.
-At the Lottery I won an EXP share. That makes it 14 I have in total.
-Found out that my Magnezone not only had 31 IV in SAtk but also 31 IV in HP and 29 in Spd :D
-Berries that I planted yesterday are currently in the process of growing taller.
-Defeated the Elite Four...again, just for the sake of getting money. I was down to about 57 pokedollars at that time.

lindsy95
29th December 2008, 1:36 AM
I got me a new darkrai fomr ranger timid nature and 31 IVs in special attack and speed. I went back to the galactic bulding to cyruses room and fourn some interesting info on his labtop. "Use of a pokeball will weaken the deitys power so, I have collected the three spirits and extraced the red gems. The red gems shall be used to craft the red chain. The red chain can be used to control the deity without weakening its powers." or something like that.
Found a shiny bagon now a shiny-mence. I re-batteld the elite four for no reason.

Saberu
29th December 2008, 1:38 AM
David = my rival
Pingu = empoleon
You'll need to know that.

David sent out torterra!
"There's no need for me to freak out."
Me: o_0
Pingu used ice beam!
Torterra fainted!

It was a few levels higher, too. *shrugs*

That's right, I have made it out of Victory Road and defeated my rival. I'm training my team right now. Gallade needs to know close combat, though I'll miss leaf blade. Empoleon must know drill peck. I need a fire type. (typhlosion?) I need to capture azelf. (It keeps KOing my team!) I need another physical attacker. (Blissey in Victory Road was a nightmare.) I need some more good things to trade. THEN, I will attempt the elite four.

I'm afraid Palkia won't make it. You see, it's a tradition for me to use ubers against the elite four. (Exceptions were Kanto and various challenges.) Maybe I'll use uxie instead.

Vapor~eon
29th December 2008, 1:56 AM
I finally got an Eevee! I got her in an egg in a Wi-Fi trade, and lucky for me she was female. =D I decided that rather than evolving her into Vaporeon, I'll breed her once she's more mature and have her offspring evolve into a Vaporeon. I still need a Water Stone, so.

I named my Eevee Isabella, and I have decided to work on evolving her into an Umbreon, one of my favorites. Though she won't be a Water type, I have decided to have her as my main partner and the mascot of my team. =)

Absol51
29th December 2008, 4:38 AM
I Finished the elite 4 for the first time in D/P yesterday, and was super excited when this meant i could get my national pokedex and start training new pokemon. I looked in my pokedex to make sure i saw all 150, but im at 149, and what pokemon do i need, you may ask? Uxie? no. the only pokemon im missing
is a stoopid wormadam, so now, i have to slather honey on all those stupid trees, on the off chance that ill get a female burmy so it can evolve.
has this happened to anyone else?

burninator59
29th December 2008, 5:39 AM
today i finally got 200 pokemon! my 200th was pidgeot which i evolved in the elite four. that also makes my 7th elite four victory. the first victory was the original one. the second, my team of all legendaries. 3rd, i think i was evolving a grimer. 4th, just cuz i had nothing else to do. 5th and 6th, to evolve metang and pupitar, which gave me four psuedo-legendaries! im coming for you next dragonite!

Kaasuti
29th December 2008, 5:42 PM
Diamond: Just started a new game today, i traveled to Orebrugh city so i could get a friend of mine to trade me four surprise eggs, the eggs hatched into some decent pokemon.....

Team:
Crush - Bold Turtwig (m) (Starter pokemon)
Auran - Adamant Riolu (m) (hatched from an egg)
Bubble - Relaxed Phione (hatched from an egg)
Spatan - Adamant Ralts (m) (Hatched from an egg)
Spikpointe - Brave Cacnea (f) (Hatched from an egg)

I'm currently back in sandgem town training up my freshly hatched team, then its onward to Oreburgh gym to challange Roark!!

Blazing Charmander
29th December 2008, 11:30 PM
I had a hard time getting through Victory Road, which was not helped by the the fact that once I reached the end, I turned off my DS without saving. How stupid... I also realised when I reached the cave's first Waterfall that I hadn't brought along my Waterfall HM slave, Tentacool, so I had to get it and start Victory Road again. Frustrating, but I reached the end finally lol.

I'm also conscious that my team's a little underlevelled at the moment, so i'm thinking of roaming Sinnoh to take on trainers with the VS Seeker before my rival challenges me and I challenge the Elite 4. My team is currently between Lv46-48 methinks, so I aim to get them all to Lv50-55 at least.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I finally evolved Misdreavus into Mismagius while journeying through Victory Road. I was wondering when the perfect time to evolve her would be, and then realised there would be no better place to reward her with evolution than Victory Road itself. She held her own as a Misdreavus for the majority of my quest (being the star of most of my Gym battles), so I wouldn't be surprised if she does well against the Elite 4 now.

Shadow Tepi 8
30th December 2008, 9:14 AM
Didn't do much today...

-Was unsuccessful at chaining Pachirisu. Only got the chain up to 33.
-Did the dailies. Got a PP Up from lottery with a pokemon that I had received from GTS.
-Did some conitued breeding of wishing Eevee's. Already filled about 2 boxes but still none that are perfect.
-Battled my friend who beat me once and I beat him once. Sheer luck of him getting 3 critical hits in a row with his Lucario's extremespeed.
-Decided that I needed more money so I went to verse the Elite Four about 5 times. Managed to get my Gallade up to Lv. 57.

MidnightStorm
31st December 2008, 5:37 AM
I've had a lot of free time lately, so I decided to work on a few things. First, the Battle Tower which got really hard after a while and got a streak of 40, my best ever being 44 so that is good for me. Then I chained some and got very very frustrated that my chains kept breaking for no reason and turned off my DS in frustration. I'm also working on an Ursarang (sp idk) and he is doing just fine, still have to get some TMs though.

Sephiroth_Strife
31st December 2008, 7:14 AM
I finally beat the Elite 4! I wanted to get the national dex, but my team was nowhere near ready for them. So I figured "screw it." and Rambo'd my way through with my events and legendaries.

Shadow Tepi 8
31st December 2008, 8:12 AM
Today I:

-Picked the berries that I had planted. Each yielded their max-5.
-Used some of the berries to make poffins that would be useful for a pokemon in a Tough contest. Made some high leveled/low smoothness ones.
-Continued Multi-battle streak in Battle Tower. Currently stands at 35 and continuing.
-Defeated Elite Four again. Got Gallade up to Lv. 73.
-Managed to get a chain of Flaafy up to 43 then broke for no reason. Got one shiny though.

Aesir22
31st December 2008, 12:40 PM
Diamond:
Migrated 6 poochyenas from emerald holding items.

Pearl:
Migrated 6 poochyenas holding items. Went underground and found a skyplate and several other items, but no fossils. Hatching more Tropius eggs. Really hope to get a shiny today. Would like to start the new year with a new breeding project:)

SharpedoX
31st December 2008, 1:15 PM
My Diamond:

- Defeated Maylene with a Girafarig I caught south of Veilstone. Teached it Reflect and trained it some levels in the Restaurant before the gym.
- Evolved my Staravia.
- Constantly using the VS Seeker near the wealthy trainers to earn some money but I've still haven't got the Amulet Coin.
- Using the Vs Seeker near the trainers south of Veilstone and west of Pastoria for experience.

Update:

- Caught a Pachirisu just to get to Amity Square.
- Went to the Undergroud and found a valuable Toxic Plate as well as a Skull Fossil.

Pikasaur
31st December 2008, 2:37 PM
well, in my pearl i tried searching for a yanma in the great marsh with no luck. then after my dad got our wifi working i went onto the GTs and put up a lvl 52 ariados for i think a lvl 20 or up yanma. i also got the manaphy egg from pokemon ranger so i will have my own manaphy in a few days :D

in diamond i just caught a starly, shinx and budew and beat the trainer school

Team
Chimchar lvl 8
Starly lvl 8
Budew lvl 8
shinx lvl 8

Saberu
31st December 2008, 6:08 PM
I finished raising a shiny hoppip, duskull, surskit, and bronzor to level 100 for my LolU (http://www.serebiiforums.com/group.php?groupid=1057) team. EV-training nearly worthless Pokémon is entertaining. I found out my shiny hoppip had 31 IVs in HP and attack. That is weird because I didn't IV-breed it; I just caught it. Hm. An adamant, "likes to thrash about" shiny hoppip is just plain luck. =]

What Pokémon should I train next? I need some more special attackers. Maybe I'll use ralts. I'm thinking Happiny, though. =/

MasterofDeath
31st December 2008, 7:31 PM
Well...

Today, I finished training my Skorupi to level 40. Sweeped Maylene with my Drapion, and went down Route 214 (The one south of Veilstone). Beat some trainers, trained my Empoleon and Drapion to Level 42. I arrived at Pastoria, and beat Wake. Chased the grunt after, battled my rival, then finally went back up Route 212 (The one west of Pastoria). Quite a productive day.

Empoleon - Devil - 42
Rampardos - Cranium - 41
Drapion - Poisonous - 42

COKTAL
31st December 2008, 8:15 PM
I caught and Adamant Dialaga after a few SR's (I messed up the first time by not bringing enough pokeballs so I had to black out againist Saturn and Mars (it's tough to lose to them)). I just made it through Victory Road (I forgot to bring just about any Healing items/Repels so I came out w/ just my Empoleon standing). I got Pokerus going through Victory Road so now I've got it easier on EV training. Raising my team to lv. 50 each for the League and EV training my Bronzong in Sp. Defense so that I can catch Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie. Also working on seeing the last few pokemon on my Dex (once I get through the league, I should be around 145!!).

Ellie
1st January 2009, 2:12 AM
I've been trying to complete my dex recently. I don't even have 400 caught, so it'll take me awhile. Today my swarm was Slakoth so I caught a bunch of those to pick a decent one to evolve into Slaking. I cleared 2 full boxes so that I could store Swarm/etc Pokemon in there and then transfer them to Ranch later. I'll have to do a Ranch run later since my first box is completely full and the second one is over half full.

Shadow Tepi 8
1st January 2009, 8:30 AM
Today I:

-Managed to win the normal, great and ultra tough contests. Decided that I would wait to beat the Master Rank.
-Multi-battle streak now stands at 42. Only did one lot of 7 today.
-Went underground after who knows how long. Dug up lots of fossils or evo stones which ended up getting sold above/under ground.
-Decided to plant more berries of ones I was in need of supply. Watered them about 10 times each.

MasterofDeath
1st January 2009, 6:43 PM
Today, I went to the Psyduck, and used the SecretPotion. Cynthia came and gave me the old charm, and I went up that foggy route. Beat the grunt in Celestic City, and got Surf. Trained my Empoleon to level 49, and training my Level 46 Drapion soon.

Empoleon - 49
Drapion - 46
Rampardos - 49

I also found the Foggy route is a very nice place to train. ^^

TurtwigFan1
1st January 2009, 6:53 PM
Today, my Pok&#233;mon and I had some hardcore training.

-First of all, I trained my Jolteon to level 40 on Route 222. (The one from Valor Lakefront to Sunyshore City)
-Secondly, Jynx and Staraptor levelled up to level 80 in Victory Road and the Fight Area.
-Lastly, I trained Larvitar up to evolve all the way 'til Tyranitar. It took a long while, but it's definitely worth it.

Palkia Keeper
1st January 2009, 7:00 PM
I got my 300th obtained pokemon today, I was happy about that. I finished EV training my Cresselia,now I'm just trying to work on its levels. I got a pretty good IV'd Lugia and I'm thinking about other members of my team.

Aesir22
1st January 2009, 8:48 PM
Diamond:
did 85 SRs for shiny Cresselia today at work, no luck

Pearl:
Hatched egg number 2880 today according to the Jubilife tv station.
Still no shiny Tropius. Went underground, found some items. Going to chain some random pokemon, maybe bibarel.

Kaasuti
1st January 2009, 8:55 PM
I've been playing through my Diamond pretty slowly as it's been christmas and new year ect, but i have now managed to reach Veilstone city at last.
It's been a pretty difficult walkthrough as i had a friend send four eggs over and the pokemon i got weren't that great to start off with, Lucario ended up evolving for me at level 18 which was pretty surprising, he alone helped me at the most difficult points at the start of the game.

My team is currently as follows:
Spikpointe - Cacnea (F) - Brave - L24
Spatan - Gallade - (M) - Adamant - L24
Donton - Grotle - (M) - Bold - L25
Auran - Lucario - (M) - Adamant - lv25
Aqeasel - Floatzel (F) - Naive - L26
and stupid bidoof slave :P.

I am now going to level up somemore on the outskirts of the city, then i'm going to challange the gym.

Blivsey
1st January 2009, 11:15 PM
I finally got around to training Rayne (a Starmie) for the Battle Tower. I imported the Ice Beam and Thunderbolt TMs from Leaf Green, and used them both. Imported a Water Stone as part of that package and evolved her, too. She's now EV trained in Speed, HP and Sp.Atk, and knows Ice Beam, Surf, Thunderbolt and Psychic. Now just doing level-grinding north of the Battle Park.

Nerofrost
2nd January 2009, 4:50 AM
Well after 634 hours of gameplay, countless EV training, nature breeding, some shiny hunting and few awesome Battle Tower streaks I decided to restart my game. But I decided to give it a twist, so I did a Roulette challenge, bred the 6 pokemon and traded them over at lv 5 to my new game.

So now I just beat Gardenia with this team: (since it's the only team I'm alowed to use)
Tyrogue Lvl.14
Zubat Lvl.13
Horsea Lvl.15
Lunatone Lvl.18
Spinda Lvl.18
Yanma Lvl.18

Shadow Tepi 8
2nd January 2009, 8:47 AM
Today I:

-Beat the Tough master Rank contest with the Registeel I was training in tough. Now I've beaten all master rank contest :D
-Multi-battle streak ended at 47. Darn Slowking had brightpowder >:(
-Watered the berries that I planted yesterday. Currently in the sprouting period.
-Defeat the Elite Four again. Entered in Hall of Fame about 120 times now.

Pikasaur
2nd January 2009, 2:06 PM
Pearl: finally got me a yanma off of the GtS. i evolved it about 10min after getting it since it was at lvl 30 when i got it. manaphy also hatched from her egg. i now might try to create a team for PBR wifi but i dont think its gonna go to well

Diamond: first i beat my rival. then i went to train in oreburgh mines and route 207. roark went down soon after with budew's power only. im now in vally windworks training my pokemon up to match budew

chimchar lvl12
shinx lvl 12
starly lvl 12
budew lvl 16

Kalosian
2nd January 2009, 5:17 PM
I have been raising 5 Linoones to level 91 quite recently. I gave all of them different movesets, although all of them has Belly Drum and Rest. I'm going to use them in Platinum, when I get it. All of them has Pickup. Other than that, I have done the daily events every day.

COKTAL
2nd January 2009, 6:06 PM
I've given up on Azelf right now in that I spent about an hour trying to catch it without getting it. I've entered the E4 now and am making my way through them for the first time to get closer to completing my dex. I've beaten everyone through Flint and I'm about to start the next battle. I've still got a good amount of revives and Hyper Potions left so I should make it through.

Klozo
2nd January 2009, 8:54 PM
Today, I got over my cba-ness to play and evolved my DD-ing Pupitar, then according to my little tradition went to rename it, in this case Behemoth. Later went to trade some pokes on the GTS, got a lv 100 Japanese Linoone. Then went to try out my new Rock/Dark toy @ the league, had a lot of fun soloing the champion after 4 DD's. Currently trying to conjure some motivation to continue levelling my Outraging Gabite and Pal Park myself a Feebas to continue raising my BT team.

shon_taylor
2nd January 2009, 11:54 PM
I just started a new game on Pearl.

So far I have: Prince the Prinplup, Rosalie the Zubat, and Boq the Onix. Haha

This time I'm picking Pokemon I wouldn't normally use.

Saberu
3rd January 2009, 1:18 AM
I finished raising and EV-training 60&#37; of my fighting team.
I'm going to test it out in the battle tower and in wi-fi battles to see how good it is.
I might alter the movesets of my psychic/fighting members.
I need to assign held items.
I need to update my signature.

COKTAL
3rd January 2009, 1:29 AM
I just beat the E4 for the first time!! I made it through alot easier than I thought it would be (I had a lv 60, and other 5 less than 50). Afterwards, I went out and caught both Azelf and Uxie. I'm going to leave Mesprit for now and work on building up my team and start to EV train some. I've also migrated in the starters from the 1st-3rd gen games.

SapphireL
3rd January 2009, 6:22 AM
I reorganized my lv.100s. Also, I tried doing the BT, but I decided that I officially suck. I just keep losing. >_> Oh well. I'm going to try again at some point.

myochan
3rd January 2009, 6:35 AM
I took Scharp, my Pachirisu, to route 210 North and just ran back and forth, hunting Chansey. We battled alot of geodude, bonsly, kricketune, and ponyta. I read in the Pokedex that Chansey has a 5% chance of holding Lucky Egg, so I reasoned that if I caught 20, one of them would inevitably be holding it. I knew this wasn't true, but I told myself that so I wouldn't give up. I was so bummed when I caught the 20th Chansey and had no Lucky Egg to show for it. I kept going, though, and the 26th Chansey I caught had it! I was overjoyed!

Using the Lucky Egg, I raised my team up a bit and took on the E4, which I defeated after a couple of failed attempts in the past. This made me really happy, 'cause now I could get the international pokedex and the pokeradar for shiny-hunting, and go to pal park. I went to talk to Professor Birch, and he didn't offer me the pokeradar or mention Pal Park. I was like "?" and then I realized I had not seen Cherrim or Riolu-- I'd completely forgotten to go to Iron Island and get the egg from that guy who looks like Aaron! I lucked out again-- one of the trainers in Iron island had Cherrim, so I didn't have to think about catching and evolving Cherubi. I got the egg and hatched Riolu in a hurry, then got my pokeradar and international pokedex. I've tried chaining, but haven't gotten past 13 yet.

I went to Pal Park and have moved about a dozen pokeys over from my Sapphire cartridge-- Mew, Swampert, Kyogre, a lvl 100 Farfetch'd, a couple of Pokerus-infected pokeys, and my shiny Spinda. They were all holding cool things like the blue/yellow flutes, shell bell, and leftovers. Latias is still running around on Sapphire, so after I catch him and send him over to Pearl, I'm going to restart Sapphire.

I'm at Valley Windworks trying to chain Mareep or Pachirisu, but stupid buizel and shellos keep showing up... ugh...

Shadow Tepi 8
3rd January 2009, 12:01 PM
Today I:

-Started a new Multi-battle streak. Currently stands at 21 and is still continuing.
-Watered the berries that I had planted. Currently in the process of growing taller.
-Went underground with my friends. Stole lots of flags and did lots of talking, digging up treasures and trading items.
-Continued levelling up my Gallade. Currently at level 77.

COKTAL
4th January 2009, 3:42 AM
Today's been a pretty good day for me. I started out w/ Migrating the rest on the starters from the 1st-3rd gen and I'm breeding them now. I'm EV training a Naive Chimchar just because I feel like it. I've also brought in my lv 100 Dusclops that's been EV trained and I'm planning on evolving it tommorow w/ a friend so I can decide the final move for it's set (I want to know if it should be attack or sp to get the most out of it).

MasterofDeath
4th January 2009, 8:41 AM
Ahah. I just got my Rampardos to Level 49, training Drapion to Level 49 currently around Route 210 (North).

I suppose I'll take on Fantina sometime soon, training gets boring sometimes. Anyhow, I got Drifloon yesterday, and went to Amity Square. Oh yes, I also hatched my Happiny egg, and evolved into a Chansey.

Shadow Tepi 8
4th January 2009, 10:41 AM
Today I:

-Continued the multi-battle streak. Currently stands at 35.
-Watered the berries that I had planted. Currently blooming.
-Decided to finally start breeding for adamant Dratini's. Hatched several eggs but none that were adamant yet. Hatched some jolly though.
-Went to finish EV training my adamant Beldum. Finished that and went to Elite Four to level it up. Is now as Metang on level 40.

Charmaster15
4th January 2009, 12:20 PM
Pearl:

I caught two snorunts and bred. Hatched a new girl snorunt. Trained it to level 13 and evolved into Froslass. Trained Froslass in the Iron Mountain with Riley and his Lucario. (As long as i dont talk to the grunts i can keep training with him forever).

Went to Sendoff Spring to capture Giratina. YAY Rotom and substitute. Shadow sneak was no match for him. Caught Giratina with Timer Ball. Caught Haunter LV. 66. I just had too. lol.

Saved game. :D

Kaasuti
4th January 2009, 3:59 PM
Pearl - Is resting until i capture myself a good natured Heatran on Diamond :P

Diamond - Yesterday i beat Team Galactic and released the three lake dwellers, then i made my way upto Mount Coronet and defeated the commanders and Cyrus pretty easily, Then Dialga challanged me to a battle and i captured it after three ultraballs, it's nature was sucky and it's iv's pretty bad but nevermind.

Now i'm training on my way to Sunyshore, i keep challenging the lady with the Lopunny because i get around 1250exp everytime.

My Team:
Spartan - Lv43
Auran - Lv45
Dontont - Lv45
Spikepoint - Lv41
Aqeasel - Lv41
Slave space

Diamond again
I raised all my team to LV45 before i challenged Sunyshore Gym, because of this i ended up beating him rather quickly, his electric pokemon stood no chance against my Donton and Auran who both have earthquake and his Ambipom was owned by Aurans close combat.
After i had beaten the Gym i surfed and waterfalled all the way to Victory Road where i am currently training my pokemon to LV50 before i move on towards the pokemon league.

Saberu
5th January 2009, 1:44 AM
Copy/pasted from another forum.

I caught giratina legitimately. No cloned masterballs, no docile nature cheats, no shiny code. (I said I'd never use it again, right? Legit shinies are more rewarding to me, after I actually found one.)

It failed to avoid my dusk ball after a while of battling.

It's lonely-natured, but I think it has really good IVs in attack and special defense. (Likes to thrash about lonely giratina, yay.) Besides, I've bonded with it in the battle.
I'll keep this one.
I figured I don't really need defense in uber battles, save for the occasional arceus (I allow hacks) and physical mewtwo (ouch, ice punch), plus a rival giratina. Wait- that's a lot... oh well. =]

I wish an uber battle tower existed, where people used only legends and garchomp/wobbuffet. Oh well. :P

Now, I'm kinda wondering how to get out of Turnback Cave. Help?

ShinyCollector007
5th January 2009, 2:00 AM
I finally EV trained my shiny Arcanine. Its not that good, but since my friends dont even have an idea what EV training is its good enough. My friends still belive I hacked it for SolarBeam. Its good on random WiFi battlles, it killed a Groudon, the same level, with the same attack, HyperBeam.

myochan
5th January 2009, 6:16 AM
I've given up on shiny-hunting for now, because I couldn't decide what I wanted.

I'm growing berries. I marked their location on my Poketch, 'cause I tend to forget where I planted them, and the berry map only shows where they are once they're berries, and it's too late to water them.

I'm also running around underground after neglecting it for a while. I dug up a bunch of spheres I'd buried that are now level 99. :) Digging is alot of fun. I find lots of heart scales, which are useful and pretty. I also find evolution stones, damp rock, smooth rock, heat rock, shards, plates, fossils. I've got about 10 armor fossils, and since I got the international dex I've started finding old amber, dome fossils, claw fossils, and root fossils. I found the odd keystone today, but I don't think I'll get spiritomb-- too much work.

I've been to Battle Tower, but I prefer the side-quests and games to the battles. I think I'm going to create a team just for Battle Tower comprised of super (non-legendary) Pokemon that have few weaknesses, like Kingdra and Snorlax-- Juggernauts. I love these games. There's always something to do!

COKTAL
5th January 2009, 2:10 PM
I just beat the E4 a second time to raise some of my pokemon up more just so that they're not weaker than the wild pokemon in the Survival area (I find it sad I can OHKO most wild AND trainers pokemon even though I'm a few levels weaker). I'm currently working through the battle tower now, having finished 7 trainers in both Single and Double battle easily. I've given up on EVing my Monferno for the moment so that I can get all of the items to increase EV's recieved (I've already got pokerus so it should help ALOT).

Cosmar
5th January 2009, 3:03 PM
Main Pearl: Can't remember if I mentioned this...But I got Ralts and Vulpix eggs and sent them to my other Pearl for hatching, then sent 'em back. EV'd Gallade, Ninetales (I decided to evolve them) and Eevee (after reducing any EVs obtained from leveling up, of course) and obtained the Effort and Footprint Ribbons for them. Oh yeah, evolved Eevee into Leafeon.

They're currently Level 95 now, and they should reach Level 100 by the end of today. Might grow some Berries/make some Poffins and feed them to my Mew, and see if I can win the Cute Contests... (I won the Cute Ultra Rank Ribbon with my Darkrai, but I can't get him to learn Nasty Plot until Platinum :\ I want to get the Cute Master Rank Ribbon on him, just so I have the complete set. So I'll be seeing if I can win the Master Rank Cute Contests with Mew+Nasty Plot+Return while hoping the opponents [especially Johanna >_>] won't hax the Contest).

Second Pearl: Just used this to trade-tradeback eggs/hatchlings. Nothing else.

shadowkami
5th January 2009, 3:48 PM
I found out my Japanese Giratina on The GTS has Pokerus. I was pretty sure it was a hack until I saw that it was encountered at level 47 assuming that this giratina was from platinum. The greatest part was that I traded my Kyogre for it.

I was also trying to get a bronze card by capturing 50 of my friend's flags. I forgot to save my game and my flags reset back to 15. It was originally at 30. With my friend I managed to catch a spiritomb. I finally got a carnivine.

I got a Japanese Yanma finally. It has a lax nature. I wanted one with a Modest nature but I think I'll just train this one into a yanmega.

Aesir22
6th January 2009, 10:04 AM
Pearl:
Tried chaining doduo yesterday, but no luck. Tried eterna forest in the evening for misdreavus, but also no luck. Hatched several tropius eggs and traded some pokemon. Walked around several grass areas, but no random shinies (ofcourse)
back to hatching tropius today:)

Shadow Tepi 8
6th January 2009, 12:02 PM
Didn't get to play yesterday but today I:

-Ended up losing the multi-battle streak at 42. Darn Dragonite and Salamence.
-Picked the berries that I had planted before. Each plant managed to yield their max-5.
-Continued breeding for adamant Dratini's. Hatched a lot of eggs and about 4 that were adamant but none that had 31 IV in atk and spd yet. Hatched several jolly though.
-Continued levelling up my adamant Beldum. Currently Metagross on level 57.

COKTAL
6th January 2009, 2:10 PM
Right now I've totally given up on EVing pokemon for now to work on the battle tower and to get my team to a higher level (i don't like to have 1/2 my team weaker than wild pokemon). I got a 14 straight win in double battles yesterday and a 7 in normal. I haven't gone back yet for either so it's working well. Hoping to get enough BP to start buying some of the power items as well.

sitekickdude1432
6th January 2009, 7:28 PM
i was just in the underground and was waiting 4 my friend. wile i was waiting i tried digging and i found 2 moon stones! when my friend finaly came we played capture the flag and i finaly got platnuim flag :)

Shadow Tepi 8
7th January 2009, 12:17 PM
Today I:

-Continued breeding of Dratini. Managed to get an adamant one with 31 IV in speed. Decided to stay with this one and train it to perfection.
-Metagross I was leveling up from before is now on Lv. 66 after one round of the Elite Four.
-Decided to chain Voltorb since I got the swarm today. Managed to get up to 37 with the help of raichu but then broke. Darn Ditto >:(
-Decided to go and chain Pachirisu after the Voltorb chain broke. Chain currently stands at 28 and is still continuing.

electivire165
7th January 2009, 12:50 PM
recently restarted my pearl game, atm ive just beaten fantina, with a team consisting of: Haunter Lv33, Machoke Lv34, CrobatLv32, Gastrodon Lv33, Monferno Lv35. Currently searching for someone to do a tradeback with me so i can evolve haunter nd machoke, SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!! seriously someone help me out lol, FC: 5241 6466 6540. PM me if u can help!!

Nerofrost
7th January 2009, 8:09 PM
After a lot of playing I currently:
-Trained my team to around the lae 20's
-I beat Maylene and Crasher Wake very easily
-My roulette team has been pretty helpful, I think I underestimated most of this guys.
-My team is:

Lunatone Lvl. 29 (SR support)
Horsea Lvl. 28
Yanma Lvl. 28
Spinda Lvl. 29
Golbat Lvl. 29 (Hypnosis support)
Hitmonlee Lvl. 30 (Awesome physical sweeper and high SDef)

The Benmeister
7th January 2009, 11:20 PM
Somehow it took me a whole hour just to breed one male Aipom. Daycare people probably genetically engineering my Pokemon, darn them.

Speaking of daycare, my Ditto has screwed itself up to level 95. All this endless lovemaking can't be good for its health.

Shadow Tepi 8
8th January 2009, 12:44 PM
Today I:

-Did some EV training of the adamant Dratini I managed to hatch yesterday. Finished EV training in speed and atk. Just got HP to do left.
-Did some random Battle Zone trainer battles. Got my Metagross up to level 72.
-Pachirisu chain from yesterday broke at 33 with no shinies :(
-Came back to breeding for wishing Eevee. Hatched several eggs but none that were to my likeness.
-Went underground for random digging and selling.

Aesir22
8th January 2009, 7:28 PM
Pearl:
Migrated some pokemon holding items from emerald.
Hatched several tropius and still no shiny.
Fished in the waters in Celestic town for a shiny fishpokemon, but non appeared.
Went underground, didnt find any fossils or plates, just shards, spheres and some other items.

Saberu
8th January 2009, 10:39 PM
I've been IV-breeding ralts.
I have a pretty awesome ditto; the only problem is it's jolly. :(
Oh well. At least I can get a ralts with perfect attack and speed.

I had a bit of trouble with EV-training, but there's no way I'd give the details on this forum. >_<
That's why I'm re-breeding my team.

I need to gain some BP so I can buy a choice scarf.

Jutten
8th January 2009, 11:01 PM
finally got Weavile Thus finishing my Sinnoh Dex..

Also am at 82 of the Kanto Dex (will continue when im bored of Diamond)

Restarted Diamond for fun..

Cosmar
8th January 2009, 11:07 PM
Main Pearl: Traded a Ditto (holding an Everstone), a Female Murkrow (holding an Everstone), a Male Smeargle (after I taught him Wish/Fake Tears again), a Male Vibrava, and a Female Eevee (which I bred earlier) to my second Pearl, then bred them until I got the Pokémon I wanted, then traded everyone except the Female Eevee and the Female Murkrow back to this Pearl.

Evolved my Wish/Fake Tears Eevee into Glaceon, and evolved my Drill Peck Murkrow into Honchkrow. Trapinch hasn't evolved yet, but he'll probably evolve after I finish EV-training him.

I'm currently infecting Glaceon, Honchkrow, and Trapinch with Pokérus. I'll buy some Vitamins for Trapinch after that (not gonna buy all the Vitamins in one go, since I don't wanna give the wrong Vitamins to the wrong Pokémon).

Didn't bother with the Contest thing I mentioned last time, I'll just wait until I get Platinum *shrug*.

Other Pearl: Looked around on GTS out of boredom, didn't find anything. Traded with my main Pearl.

Shadow Tepi 8
9th January 2009, 11:55 AM
Today I:

-Partially EV trained my adamant Dratini from before. Only about 200 EVs to go.
-Did more random Battle Zone trainer battles. Got my Metagross up to level 74.
-Decided to chain Magnemite since I had the swarm. Chain currently sits at 18.
-Continued breeding for a good wishing Eevee. Hatched about 30 eggs and about 4 that had preferable natures. Just need to check IVs though.

Blazing Charmander
9th January 2009, 8:47 PM
I've been attempting the Elite 4 on and off for the last week or so, and have had little success. It's taken me at least two SR's to get past each Elite 4 trainer (Lucian was really difficult with his darned Bronzong!), and I just recently reached Cynthia.

I always feel accomplished geting as far as her once I hear the epic battle music assigned to her (and the Tower Tycoon I believe...) but my gosh, she is a real handful. Of course, having a slightly weak Scramble Team never helps matters (seen as i've had relatively strong teams in my previous two playthroughs lol), but I thought i'd have enough to get past her. However, I was wrong, as her Garchomp is just too overwhelming, and most of my team have usually fainted by then.

So frustratingly I decided to throw in the towel for now and I am going to train a little more before mounting another assault on the League. My team is in my sig if you're at all curious lol (all Lv48-55).

-Totodile-
10th January 2009, 1:34 AM
Diamond: I finished EV-training my shiny Jolly Ambipom. I've been entering contests with it trying to get as many ribbons as possible. I've gotten a normal rank ribbon in every category so far.

I also ran around Amity Square for about an hour looking for a Watmel Berry. Unfortunately, I didn't find one but I found lots of contest accessories and even 2 Pamtre berries.

COKTAL
10th January 2009, 2:29 AM
Seeing as I haven't posted here in a while I've got a good bit of filling in. I went through the battle tower multiple times in both Single and Double with the pokemon I used throught the game. I got 16 BP so I went and bought the Power Anclet. I used it to EV train my Monferno in Speed so now that is at it's max in EV's. I'm looking for a good spot to finish off the last 78 EV's in attack and then I'll just need to finish off the EV's with HP and then I'm going to level it up. I also got a Shieldon today and it's currently in the daycare to gain levels while I train Monferno. Currently lv 10 (recieved at lv 1).

ShinxesAreCute
10th January 2009, 3:54 AM
I traded a Sealeo to a friend to help him on his way.(he only has 4 badges) Soon after I saw that he had an Ursarang, which I desperately needed, and so he traded me that. I then went and put Ditto and Ursaring in the day care so I could get a Teddiursa egg, which I hatched. Which meant two new Pokemon in my dex as caught :)

-Vulpix-
10th January 2009, 4:10 AM
Right now, I am trying to get my buneary to evolve and I am currently trying to fill my pokedex as much as I can. I also plan to trade over some pokemon into diamond and use those on my diamond team. pokemon I plan on trading over are:
1. Vulpix 2. Chikorita 3. Farfetch'd 4. Ledyba or Spinarak 5. Tauros or Stantler 6. Larvitar or Gligar.
My Buneary is at level 30 right now. I haven't really done to much other than transfer pokemon from my leafgreen. And checking swarm pokemon. Glaceon is also now level 23 was level 21.

Shadow Tepi 8
10th January 2009, 12:16 PM
Today I:

-Finished EV training my adamant Dratini from before. Currently lv. 37 Dragonair.
-Did some battle tower battles. Got singles streak up to 42 but left it there to start a doubles streak. Doubles streak is currently at 28.
-Magnemite chain from yesterday broke at 21 with no shinies (darn Aron). Decided to chain Aron as a result and got the chain up to 12 but left it to continue tomorrow.
-One of the preferable natured Eevee's had 31 in def so I decided to keep that one. It's female as well so I could use it for later breeding. Haven't started EV training it though.

Blazios
10th January 2009, 12:43 PM
Restarted my European Pearl, and decided to use some National Dex Pokémon with Sinnoh evolutions. I used Magnemite, Magy, Elekid, Swinub and Lickitung. Magnemite stood out at the start, having inherited every single move from my Shiny Magnezone. Elekid was second at the start, already knowing Cross Chop and Ice Punch. Lickitung has Strength, and the Magby and Swinub had their original moves.

Trianed them all to level 5.
Got to Oreburgh, where Magnemite swept with Flash Cannon.
Magby learned Ember.
Did all the normal stuff up to Eterna.
Magby swept with Ember.
Did the normal stuff up to Veilstone.
Skipped Maylene, and went to Pastoria. On the way, Magnemite evolved, so I raced to Mt. Coronet and used a Rare Candy on it..
Went to Pastoria Gym. Elekid evolved just before Wake.
Beat Wake using Electabuzz.
Went back to Veilstone, where Electabuzz beat everything with T-Punch and Cross Chop.
Did the Galactic stuff, where Magby evolved, and headed for Celestic.
Before Celestic, I traded Mamar and Electabuzz to my American Pearl, and traded back with the Magmarizer and Electirizer.
Gave Exp. Share to Swinub and went to Canalave.
Did the first two lakes.
In the first Ice route, Swinub evolved. Finally knew some half decent physical attacks.
Gave Exp. Share to Lickitung, which is now 2 levels from learning Rollout.
Nearing Snowpoint now. When I get there, I'll fly to Pastoria and have Piloswine relearn Ancientpower.

Current team:

Magnezone Lvl 35
Electivire Lvl 34
Magmortar Lvl 33
Piloswine Lvl 33
Lickitung Lvl 31
Random HM Slave

Note to all: Swinub is practically useless until it learns some decent Physical attacks, and Ice Shard is the first one that isn't Tackle, and it learns that at Level 28.

OJG
10th January 2009, 5:46 PM
waiting for nightfall to evolve Eevee, need a Squirtle or Horsea and a Spearow or Doduo egg, not got anything to offer but if someone can give me them I would be eternally grateful:) PM me!

-Vulpix-
10th January 2009, 7:49 PM
I finally got Lopuny. Buneary evolved at level 33. I might also breed the pokemon before I trade them into Diamond. After I trade Chikorita I will have all Jotho starters in Diamond.

COKTAL
10th January 2009, 10:48 PM
Finally finished EVing my Infernape to be a Physical Sweeper. Raising it now to increase it's level so it can learn Flare Blitz (currently level 46). Raising my Duskinor in Happieness so it can get the Footprint Ribbon (it can get it, right?) just to see how many ribbons I can get on it. I'm currently at 16 ribbons. Also working on catching pokemon to increase my D/P dex but going pretty slowly.

Saberu
11th January 2009, 3:06 AM
I'm not quite sure where this post belongs, but I'll put it in D/P since that's where it ends up.

Sapphire: I captured Kyogre with my one-girl team of swampert. I used earthquake and ice beam to weaken it. Kyogre was somehow frozen! I kept throwing net balls at it and one of them caught him. ^_^ He is brave-natured, perfect for my trick room uber team. (of which he may be the only uber. *shrugs*)

Pearl: I migrated said Kyogre (tearfully) without even cloning him. (I lost my link cable. :p) I EV-trained him against unown and zinc with my own creative EV spread. (170 attack, 255 special attack, and 83 special defense) I'm sure the EVs are an epic fail, but I consider them good enough. I'm training him to level 75 (aqua tail) to compete with my... I don't have the rest of the team. *sigh*

Also, what does it matter if moves like sheer cold or seismic toss are physical/special? o_0

diamond trainer
11th January 2009, 8:39 AM
tired of ev training fighting withmy diferent teams in the battle tower

COKTAL
11th January 2009, 10:03 PM
I've got a few new things to report. First off, I finished EVing my Infernape for a Physical Sweeper (currently level 51). I also went out and EVed my Dialaga for an In-Game Sweeper (currently level 48 and working on setting up a moveset). I just traded on Wi-Fi to add to my pokedex (got Burmy, Glameow, Chatot, Cheribu, and something else). I'm about to go face the E4 again to raise Infernape so that he can get Flare Blitz to finish off his move set.

Cosmar
11th January 2009, 10:59 PM
Main Pearl: Raised Trapinch (who is now a Vibrava) and Glaceon to Level 40 after EV'ing them. EV'd Honchkrow, who is now Level 20. I'm going to level him (Honchkrow) up abit by fighting Gastly and Haunter in the Old Chateu, then I might evolve my Vibrava into Flygon.

I might have to go searching in the Underground soon, since I need Heart Scales and various Shards...

ShinxesAreCute
11th January 2009, 11:15 PM
Well, I tried chaining for a shiny ;403;, with a static level 16 Pichu in the front of my party. The chain broke at 8 normal ;403;, and was broken by an evil Bidoof. When I chain ;403;, I don't make them faint. I catch them all. I then did most of the daily stuff. After that I went to 226 to fish for a Relicanth. It only took around ten casts to get a Relicanth. And that's another one to my Dex, which currently stands at 448 Pokemon seen, with the number caught not far behind. I still need Aipom, Heracross, and Munchlax from honey trees, which is going to be torture, Munchlax will take a long time due to 1&#37; chance of being on the Valley Windworks tree. It only shows up there ;-;

Nerofrost
12th January 2009, 5:40 AM
I recently got to Snowpoint City, haven't done anything there yet. But on the way I trained my roulette team to their 40's. So far all six of them are being champs in all battles, they sweep through most of the trainers and gym leaders, I'm really surprised.
My team's status right now is:
;337; Lvl. 42
;169; Lvl. 45
;327; Lvl. 43
;106; Lvl. 48
;469; Lvl. 46
;117; Lvl. 48

MasterofDeath
12th January 2009, 6:11 AM
I decided to beat Byron, and sweeped him with Empoleon. I took a sidetrip to Wayward Cave's Basement, and got a Gible, after accidently KOing 5. Snatched EQ, and went to Iron Island. Excellent training spot, as Riley always heals your Pokemon. Gible evolved into Gabite, and after 1 more hour, into Garchomp, which I named Shark Atk.

Current Team

;395; - Lvl. 51
;452; - Lvl. 51
;445; - Lvl. 49

mew801
12th January 2009, 8:45 AM
Today I migrated more pokemon from my FireRed game thus far. I am trying to get all of the pokemon i can, without being able to trade over wifi. I can only trade with my brother, who has pearl. It's quite hard, especially when I can't get any of the event pokemon. O also went through the league a few times to level up some pokemon, all I do is chuck an experience share on them, and it's way easier than trying to level them up in the field ^_^. And yea, that is pretty much it for today. Will try and do more and update again tomorrow. ^_^

SkittyOnWailord
12th January 2009, 1:44 PM
I was SRing to get a good physical Darkrai yesterday. After about an hour I got a good one, but it was Hasty. It has 31 in HP, ATK and SPD. Good enough.:D I then sent it to Platinum to get Sucker Punch. I should have it EV trained soon.
I also got the event Slaking from my Japanese Ranch a few days ago.

OJG
12th January 2009, 8:01 PM
Also, what does it matter if moves like sheer cold or seismic toss are physical/special? o_0

Things like Static would affect Seismic Toss.

Not done much, trying to train my Umbreon at Rt. 211 but Meditite keep killing it :/ strongest move is Return but it doesn't 1HKO anything!

Team:
Kadabra level 35
Graveler level 35
Umbreon level 26
Electabuzz level 35
Geodude slave

I'm only using Gary Oak pokemon, i'm obviously missing loads. Now I need a flyer and a surfer, so if anyone can give me a Doduo or Spearow egg and a Squirtle or Horsea egg i'd be eternally grateful :p

Aesir22
12th January 2009, 9:37 PM
Pearl:
Hatched some Tropius eggs, still no shiny. Fished for a shiny Wailmer/wailord, also no luck. But got 4 new shinies today.
Started a Solrock chain. On the 3th try it reached 40.
Resetted the radar and after 2 shinies I decided to go on with the chain. The chain broke at 66 with 4 shinies in total.

1) Bashful, likes to relax, levitate
2) Bashful, Thoroughly cunning, Levitate
3) Bold, Sturdy body, Levitate
4) Gentle, Likes to thrash about, levitate

Shiny Solrock appears (http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/aesir22/Shiny&#37;20Encounter/Solrockappears.jpg)

Sir Marly
13th January 2009, 5:49 PM
Last night I discovered the wonderful world of wifi thanks to my new router. <3
Since I was sick today I've stayed home and just checked GTS every couple of minutes. I traded off a couple of Pokemon and got an Aipom, Gliscor, Riolu, and an Eevee to train.

Also traded off a shiny Magneton for a Lopunny for the dex.

Klozo
13th January 2009, 7:14 PM
Tonight, I went to water my berries, beat the league for some money, then noticed it was after midnight already, so I went to check the swarm - it was Corsola, so I went to route 230, started looking for it. I got ahold of one, headed out, then got jumped by a Golduck. "Nothing special", I thought while the battle was "unshadowing", and then BOOM! Shiny sound. Caught it, as my tenth shiny in Diamond :D

COKTAL
13th January 2009, 11:13 PM
I haven't done much today. I started out doing most of the day to day things (berry master, checked swarms, got the ribbon, etc). I've decided to try and get a new Infernape for my team. The one I have now is good, but it's only got 21's in speed and attack w/ a Naive nature. I'm trying to get one that knows thunder punch instead of stone edge just because it opens up alot more of super effectives. I'm also trying to decide on my moveset for my Physical Dialaga (in game only).

flygon54
13th January 2009, 11:31 PM
i did do some things today
-Trained my yanma to lvl 38 to get hypnosis, then evolved him to a yanmega!
-Caught a Qwilfish, which i am planning on breeding to get a good one for my competitive team

Aesir22
15th January 2009, 7:32 PM
Diamond:
Did several SRs for the shiny Cresselia.
Started to SR for a shiny Spiritomb.

Pearl:
Fished at route 223.
Hatched several tropius eggs. Chaining random pokemon while hatching the eggs.
Currently chaining bibarel

COKTAL
15th January 2009, 7:59 PM
Emerald (for migrating): I went out and spent around 2-3 hours searching for an Adamant Ditto with no luck (I got a few modest w/ some good IV's). Migrated the modest and a few other pokemon for my dex over to my Diamond.
Diamond: I went out and traded to get the Adamant Ditto so now I'm going to go and start breeding my Monferno so that I can get and Adamant Chimchar w/ Thunder Punch. I'm leveling up a Sneasel right now to use when I start to chain shines (for False Swipe).

Sapphire Phoenix
16th January 2009, 2:43 AM
Well, I've restarted one of my Diamond files since it'd probably the last time before Platinum. I had a random urge to use a Salamence, Bastiodon, and a Tropius. So I bred the three in my main Diamond and transfered the eggs (right before they would hatch) to this Diamond Game. I just beat my rival (named Jun since I didn't know what to name him :/) and I'm now battling random trainers.

Team:
Guardian (Sheildon ♂) Lv. 7
Aria (Bagon ♀) Lv. 7
Aegis (Tropius ♂) Lv. 7

Meh, I just used the first nickname that popped into my head. I plan on using a Floatzel, a Honchkrow, and a Rapidash.

Kaasuti
16th January 2009, 10:04 PM
Pearl (Main game) - Ev training a really awesome Electrike, i'm just about done.Next i shall be testing him out on my team to see how it works.

Diamond (second game) - Not playing this game at the moment, i played through it again a couple of weeks ago for a Heatran, who i ev trained,traded to pearl and now use from time to time.

Sapphire Phoenix
16th January 2009, 10:27 PM
Diamond (Main): Released over three boxes full of pokemon that were taking up space on my Ranch. Also withdrew a lot of pokemon for the GTS since I might be able to get on tomorrow. I'm going to level up my Weavile so that I can use it for chaining.

Diamond (New Game): Sent Aria, Aegis, and Guardian to my main Diamond game to level up since they were taking forever. Swepted Roark with a Growth + Energy Ball from Aegis when they got back. Blah Blah Blah beat Mars with Aegis and Guardian, caught a female Buizel (named Zera) and a female Murkrow (named Myra). Got the Exp. Share and swepted the Eterna Gym with Myra (but used Aegis for Gardenia's Roserade). Now I'm getting ready for the Galactic Building.

Team:

Lv. 20 Guardian (Shieldon ♂)
Lv. 16 Zera (Buizel ♀)
Lv. 19 Myra (Murkrow ♀)
Lv. 21 Aegis (Tropius ♂)
Lv. 19 Aria (Bagon ♀)

I didn't know what to nickname my Buizel and Murkrow x.x

Shiny Venusaur
17th January 2009, 7:09 AM
Pearl Scramble Challenge: Just got past Iron island. Going to level my team to lv 40 and then take on the gym,

Takaru
17th January 2009, 7:17 AM
So I hatched about 12 Yanma eggs to finally get my Modest Yanma. I was happy. It had speed boost and it said It likes to run lets hope its IVs for speed are awsome. Now I am ev training that Yanma in the Mansion thing

Dragom master Tryce
17th January 2009, 11:19 AM
Pearl: Just managed to get myself a dusknoir. YAY. Currently useing ziggy(my zigzagoon) to search for kings rock with pickup.
Diamond:Just evolved my prinplup and my staravia to empoleon and staraptor. My vespiquen has nearly learnt attack order. My buneary is refusing to be happy, so I can't evolve it into a lopunny.

guizaum
17th January 2009, 5:24 PM
Okay,so i had my pretty team,training for Dialga and Cyrus,but....

I was using my R4DS(a DS card that plays downloaded games.It's not a cheating device and it's NOT illegal.).So i was renaming the game folders when i took out the .nds from them.The result: only two games in my R4.I freaked out,and quickly inserted the Micro SD card on the Pen Drive Adaptor.I put back the .nds on them,but the saves were deleted...

R.I.P TEAM

Golduck
Infernape
Roserade
Abomasnow
Lucario
Mr. Mime

And:

R.I.P Ranger Manaphy egg....

*mourns,cries and says:Why!Don't die!Take me instead!!No,cruel life...*

Okay,so i restarted my Diamond and picked Turtwig.I did the usual Pokemon boring stuff,got Parcel,Running Shoes,Journal and the Pokeballs.

Caught a Shinx and started training.I'm planning to get this team:

-Torterra
-Luxray
-Honchkrow
-Gastrodon
-Wormadam(Anyone knows where to get a trash cloak Burmy?)/Kricketune
-Rapidash/Garchomp/Rampardos

Current team:

-Shinx lvl 6
-Turtwig lvl 8

Saberu
17th January 2009, 6:34 PM
^ catch a regular burmy and have it battle in the Jubilife TV station. Switch it out of battle or have it faint. After the battle ends, you'll have a trash cloak burmy.

I spent a while hatching mudkip eggs, trying to find a quiet female for my battle tower doubles team. She hatched sooner than I had expected. She didn't get perfect special defense, but I'm still going to use her.

I finished EV-training my mudkip, a future mixpert. I'm now leveling her up below cycling road. It'll be a long time before she learns hydro pump. >_<
;258;

Sapphire Phoenix
17th January 2009, 9:02 PM
Diamond (Main): Tried chaining for shinies... and failed epically. The highest I managed to get to was a chain of 24 Nidoran♀... I traded some pokemon over the GTS. I plan on trying again with chaining (I really want a Shiny Tauros!!!)

Diamond (Other file): Meh... nothing.

guizaum
18th January 2009, 2:06 AM
Thanks Saberu,but i think i'm going to get myself a Steelix.Yeah,that's set up,when i reach Iron Isle i will spend my time to catch a Steelix.(obviously with Riley,Healing FTW!!)

Okay,so i beat the first gym(Turtwig pwnd with Razor leaf on Cranidos and Luxio swept Geodude and Onix with Bite.)Now in front of the galactic Building

Team:

Turtwig lvl 17(1 lvl left!!)
Luxio lvl 17

adamantursaring
18th January 2009, 2:34 AM
Im so flipping happy!

Caught my first shiny and a Sassy Golduck..

Just one question why does it have a red star by it and why is its pokedex number red and the others are black?

Cosmar
18th January 2009, 3:28 AM
@ adamantursaring: That's because it's Shiny. Don't worry, it's normal~

Main Pearl: Trained my Flygon, Glaceon, and Honchkrow to Level 70. Have also been planting Kelpsy, Hondew, and Tamato Berries since I'll need them once I transfer my XD/eventually Colosseum Pokémon...

Might take a break from training Pokémon so I can breed stuff as trade fodder... *needs Shards and Heart Scales*

Other Pearl: Nothing...Although if I start trading again, I'll need to use this for going on Wi-Fi (I don't use my main game for trading).

guizaum
18th January 2009, 2:52 PM
So,i'm halfway through Eterna Forest,and before i entered it,i caught my new member:

Team

;388; Grotle lvl 19

;404; Luxio lvl 20

;422; Shellos lvl 14

Cheryl killed the three Murkrows i found....DARN EGG BOMB!

Sapphire Phoenix
18th January 2009, 8:19 PM
Main Diamond: I'm still trying to Radar some shinies. I got to a chain of 20 Nidorina's before I went out of range. I started to my swarm, Farfetch'd, but I got bored and shut the game off.

Polarix
18th January 2009, 8:53 PM
I've restarted my Pearl and I'm using AR to get the pokes for my team.

So far I have:
Chimchar
Piplup
Turtwig
Murkrow
----
----

I need two more. Thinking of Gible/Bagon. And another.

ArmorAndonomon
18th January 2009, 9:20 PM
Polarix, its against the rules to talk about hacking.

Anyways, today I decided to restart my Pearl and do a Ground Monotype challenge.

The final team shall be:
-Torterra
-Nidoking
-Hippowdon
-Claydol
-Swampert
-Camerupt

: D I'm breeding the eggs right now and I'll start later.

Polarix
18th January 2009, 9:24 PM
Oh, I never knew.

Let me rephrase it then:

'I am getting the pokemon for my team.'

◘Ins0mnIac◘
18th January 2009, 9:54 PM
Currently taking my first shot at the E4 with my new team.
Bastiodon - lvl. 45
Empoleon - lvl. 48
Gabite - lvl. 44
Palkia - lvl. 48
Masmagius - lvl. 47
Starraptor - lvl. 46

Gabite's got my exp share so I'm hoping the 4 levels to Garchomp can go quick.

.:E4 Jahu:.
18th January 2009, 10:54 PM
I had a bittersweet experience on my Pearl last week. The sweet: I found a shiny Starly! w00t and all that, right? Wrong. The bitter: It was in the Great Marsh T.T... I almost had it! The Safari Ball shook once, twice, three times, then BOOM! It fled.
Once I get WFC on my DS, the first Pokemon I'm looking for is a shiny female Lv. 24 Starly...
.:E4 Jahu:.
;259;: Looks like I may have some competition for favorite soon...But I'm not worried, as long as I have Jacko on my side! *holds up butcher knife*
*PDI reference!*

guizaum
18th January 2009, 11:04 PM
I leveled everyone but Shellos to lvl 21 and got to challenge Gardenia.I lost once,then on the second try i owned Cherubi and Turtwig with Luxio's Bite,then he fell to Roserade's Grass Knot.Grotle nearly won,but was taken out by Poison Stings,Grass Knots and Parahaxes(Damn Stun Spore!).Then i thinked:Oh i'm sooooo not gonna lose again!Shellos was sent out.First it used Grass Knot.I was nearly dieing.She got a Mud Bomb in her face.Accuracy lowered.Mud Bomb missed and Stun Spore missed too.Mud Bomb and Stun Spore hit next turn.Then i kept healing,Mud Bombing and taking Grass Knots until my lvl 18 Shellos won against a lvl 22 Roserade.Huzzah!Next my Shellos owned the Galactic Building.Jupiter's Zubat got owned by Luxio(Not risking taking a Giga Drain)and Shellos pwnd Skuntank with Mud Bomb.Got past Cycling Road and Mt. Coronet.Beat rival at Hearthome.Now trying to find a Damned Murkrow(Edit:found one).Also nicknamed my team

TEAM PWNZORS

;388; Bruteroot lvl 28

;404; BioShock lvl 28

;422; Metal Slug lvl 28(LOL game references)

;198; Harry Crow lvl 28 (FINNALY!!!Lost tower FTW)(I know,lame nickname)

;400; Bibaslave lvl 17

Saberu
19th January 2009, 12:39 AM
There are whole threads about hacking, y'know. It's just not as obvious as it could be.

I'm training a... a... shaymin. :redface: ****ampled by anti-hackers]

I plan to have it on my team.

I told myself that if I use this shaymin, it must be caught legitimately, EV-trained legitimately, and leveled to 100 without rare candies. If I use it in wi-fi battles, I must inform my opponent of its origin. (Of course, I'd do that anyway.) It doesn't have perfect IVs in anything...

This is going to take a while. =/ It'll be worth it, though.

A lucky egg would really make this easier. [goes in search of chansey]

Kaasuti
19th January 2009, 5:46 PM
Pearl - I have bred,raised and ev trained a Lanturn and Manectric over the weekend their ev's are awesome (iv battles are brilliant, it's just trying to find one).I'm now thinking of maybe raising either a Honckrow or a misdreavous.

Diamond - I'm yet again thinking of starting a new game.

COKTAL
19th January 2009, 9:20 PM
Well, I'm pretty mad right now. I've recently tried chaining to get my first shiny (only one before was Garados in G/S/C, but that doesn't count). So I was chaining Shinx in the route right under Jubilife and I'm at around 33. BAM!! Shiny patch appears. I walk slowly making sure to avoid the other 3 patches (it was in the 4 section). I did have repels in use, but my Pikachu was level 20. 1 step before I got to the patch, a battle starts, and Mesprit appears. I was so mad. I didn't even save the game, seeing as I'd have that 33 in my number 1 spot, laughing at me. I also am raising a new Infernape that knows Thunder Punch instead of Stone Edge. Currently Monferno at level 38 that is being raised to get Flare Blitz (already EVed).

Saberu
19th January 2009, 11:08 PM
I found someone to give me a lucky egg. Now I'm constantly fighting the elite four, trying to level shaymin to 100.

She's level 80 now. It's taking a long time. >.< I shouldn't complain, though. Other, more "legitimate" trainers have a worse time than I do. (Starting from getting a shaymin in the first place.)

After I'm done with shaymin, I'm going to try finding a hasty/naive ditto. Yes, I have a chimchar breeding plan. Once I find a chimchar, that is. :p

;492;

-Vulpix-
19th January 2009, 11:10 PM
Remainder of this week I'll be breeding Hoenn starters and Piplup. Someone at school once to trade me for Jotho starters. And I'm going to try and get my gligar to evolve into Gliscor. I'll also probably breed more Eevee and try to get Espeon and Umbreon early as I can. I'll also be breeding Vulpix and try to get one that knows Flare Blitz and I'll teach it energy ball probably. I might try faint attack as well.

Sapphire Phoenix
20th January 2009, 2:18 AM
I'm starting to give up on my quest for chaining shinies. I got to 32 with Beldum, but it broke thanks to Dugtrio. I probably gave my leg a bruise from me beating my anger into it x.x

I'm going to stop now and go back to playing my restarted diamond file.

Cosmar
21st January 2009, 10:56 AM
Main Pearl: Grew some more EV-reducing Berries, so I currently have (approx.) 50 of each EV-reducing Berry. My Glaceon, Flygon, and Honchkrow are Level 95, so it won't take long for them to reach Level 100.

I'll be getting a Mewtwo from my copy of FireRed soon, and maybe some Pokémon from XD. Still need to nickname them, though...

Might breed a Phione, so once I finish Colo I'll have a complete set of Legendaries (barring Cresselia, since I really dislike it). And yes, Phione is Legendary, no matter how weird that sounds.

Upa
21st January 2009, 4:13 PM
Finished Breeding my box of Aipom. Trying to train my team to the 40s before challenging Crasher Wake. Tought lv. 4 Starly Fly and Defog. Evolved Bidoof the HM Slave. Bred Grass Knot Chimchars.

Aesir22
21st January 2009, 9:26 PM
Diamond:
Did some SRs for shiny cresselia en spiritomb.
Went underground, found a lot of evo-stones, 1 claw fossil and a zap plate and insect plate. Sold several items. Fished for staryu's and caught 11 in 20 minutes..all holding Stardust.

Umbreon-dana
22nd January 2009, 5:02 AM
Got to 405 Pokemon owned in the National Dex, and I am now in a position where I can get all but Manaphy from the Sinnoh Dex (until I get Ranger at least >=3). I also now own all the Kanto Pokemon.

I also released over 200 Pokemon to make room in my boxes.

Still wondering what I should breed....

Da_Raichu_lova
22nd January 2009, 9:43 PM
I finished EV training my first Pokemon :P and I just found out that you can remember forgotten moves which comes in handy.

Sapphire Phoenix
23rd January 2009, 4:12 AM
For some reason, I hatched over 30 Bagon eggs for no apparent reason. I've accepted the fact that I have little chance of finding a Shiny Bagon, and I already EV trained a Salamence... Meh. I plan on getting more money for repels before chaining again.

Supernova
23rd January 2009, 4:17 AM
I just spent all my money on like, 999 full restores. Keep checking Dawn's stupid sister for outbreaks of Beldum... nothing. Ugh, I want a Metagross. Oh and I finally hatched a Timid Riolu. Hatching is even harder than battling I reckon.

Blazing Charmander
23rd January 2009, 3:31 PM
A while ago I challenged the Elite 4 for the first time on my Scramble Challenge file. Of course, it was as challenging as always, but I also felt ill-equipped in the challenge, which turned out to be correct. I managed to scrape past Lucian and his ever-resilient Bronzong and went on to challenge Cynthia. Surprisingly, my Pokemon did well against her considering the state of my squad, and the difference between success and failure showed when we losto out against Garchomp.

So yesterday, after a few week's break from my file I decided to try again. I have reached Lucian again so far, and have attempted him once more with me frustratingly losing against his Bronzong again (this time it had just a fraction of HP left with paralysis and I was sure Mismagius would take it out with Shadow Ball, but it only reduced it to ONE HP. A Psychic from it meant Game Over...). Luckily I saved in front of Lucian so I shall try again today and will update this post if I beat Cynthia too.

EDIT: It turns out I'm still having trouble defeating Cynthia. I finally beat Lucian (and Bronzong!) with high hopes on finally defeating Cynthia, but it seems that i'm still too weak. At the moment I find her Milotic too difficult to break down and by the time I do, most of my Pokemon have fainted. I'll continue persevering though... hopefully.

guizaum
23rd January 2009, 4:02 PM
Okay,now there's a lot of things to type.After training,i went to challenge Maylene.I don't remember how it was,i only remember that my Shellos beat Lucario and evolved.Also Luxio evolved too.So it was time for Crasher Wake and his water-filled gym.He and his puzzle was easy.Gyarados fell to Luxray.Quagsire was ripped apart by Torterra and Luxray prevailed through the big,bad Floatzel.I talked to that Galactic Grunt and he ran.I entered the Great Marsh and got Defog,and got to the Northeast exit of Pastoria.I made the Galactic Grunt run again,almost being flattened by !!!(that's what i named Rival LOL)He was easy as usual,so i kept making the grunt run until he battled me with his wimpy Glameow.Then i met Cynthia again.She gave me the SecretPotion(G/S/C anyone?)to cure the Psyducks on route 210,so i flew to Solaceon and got there.After i cured the Psyducks,the spooky lady,Cynthia,appeared and gave me the Old Charm.I went through the fog(WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO)and entered Celestic town.Stopped the Galactic dude with the Galactic Bomb!KABOOOOOOM!!Okay,so i got Surf,flew to Hearthome,owned Fantina with my little Harry Crow and Bioshock.Now is the exciting part.I did a lot of sidequests,and got to Canalave,home of the Sixth Badge and my fifth member!I went to Iron isle,and got myself Powerhouse the Steelix.So i trained,beat the gym,said Yay,teached Flash Cannon to Powerhouse,said Yay again,and went to Wayward Cave Secret entrance.Why?For Gible.Gave SpeedShark the Gible my EXP. share until he evolves.Beat Candice,and all the Lake Commanders.Training for Veilstone warehouse.Also,Murkrow evolved with the Dusk Stone

TEAM PWNZORS(i'll add details later)

Steelix lvl 44

Gabite lvl 45

Honchkrow lvl 41

Torterra lvl 41

Gastrodon lvl 41

Luxray lvl 41

Pikasaur
23rd January 2009, 11:55 PM
Earlier i beat Gardenia and the team galactic Base both being pretty easy except for Purugly who defeated half my team B4 Luxio took it down. My Combee then evolved on the way down cycling road. I then put honey on the tree and caught a stunky. I then defeated all trainers outside of Mt coronet after healing my pkmn. Then today I found another Combee on the honey Tree. I then went threw the mountin and beat all the trainers on the otherside as well. I have now put honey on that tree and have saved by it

Buizel lvl 21
Monferno lvl 21
budew lvl 21
Vespiquen lvl 21
Luxio lvl 21
Stunky lvl 19

OJG
24th January 2009, 12:31 AM
Started again. Began with a Chimchar, then deposited it once I caught a Shinx. I then levelled to 13 and shut it off to do some bloody work.

Ryuusei
24th January 2009, 1:46 PM
Restarted my game. Called myself Venus and my rival Mercury! Darn, this is when I want the option to join Team Galactic.

Anyway chose Turtwig and then found a Budew to catch! Caught her and trained her up. Blah blah blah, went on to defeat Roark and now in Floaroma Town! =( She still hasn't evolved yet T.T

Ohwells, Turtwig is my HM Slave now! =D And Budew is nicknamed Elaine for the luls <3

Sapphire Phoenix
24th January 2009, 8:58 PM
Main Diamond: Traded on the GTS... and did some withdrawl/deposit stuff with My Ranch.

Other Diamond: Finally beat Team Galactic in Eterna City. Stunktank gave me trouble with Smokescreen (since Sheildon is so slow). But I sacrificed my Bidoof and all was good.

Aesir22
25th January 2009, 10:28 AM
Pearl:
Hatched over 100 tropius eggs at work yesterday. Went underground, but only found spheres, shards and evo stones.

Diamond:
Went underground. Found 2 fossils and 1 old amber. Going to do some more SRs for shiny Spiritomb today.

Blazing Charmander
25th January 2009, 6:27 PM
Guess what...

... I finally beat Cynthia! It's been a long time coming but last night the battle went my way and I entered my name into the prestigious Hall of Fame! What makes it all the more impressive is that I did it a team member short (i.e. with just 5 Pokemon), as I gave up on getting Munchlax. I guess you could say I made up for this by reviving Mismagius at one point, thus effectively making it 6 on 6. Here's how my battle ultimately went:

Spiritomb V Vespiquen: Vespiquen wins
Milotic V Roserade: Roserade wins (just about lol)
Lucario V Mismagius: Mismagius wins
Roserade V Mismagius: Roserade wins
Roserade V Vespiquen: Roserade wins
Roserade V Lopunny: Roserade wins
Roserade V Mismagius (revived): Mismagius wins
Gastrodon V Roserade: Roserade wins
Garchomp V Roserade: Garchomp wins (only sent out Roserade to paralyse 'chomp, and you'll see why below))
Garchomp V Gastrodon: Gastrodon wins (Garchomp's paralysis allowed me to get moves in first, and his need to recharge after a Giga Impact afforded me time to Ice Beam KO him)

That was an enjoyable battle but i'm glad i've finally beat the Elite 4, and that i can now have a well deserved rest (well not really as I still have the very real prospect of studying for A-levels xD) after 2 and a bit months of playing Diamond on and off.

Team (Hall of Famers :D):
Roserade/Blossom) - Lv55
Gastrodon/Shelldon) - Lv53
Vespiquen/Honeybee - Lv53/4
Lopunny/Thumper - Lv48
Mismagius/MISMAGIUS - Lv57

FireHead Hank
25th January 2009, 9:54 PM
After two long months of unsuccessful "quad-flawless Chimchar"-breeding, I decided to move on. The motivation boost I recieved after having bred a quad-flawless Gliscor has worn off and I decided to lower my expectations and give up my goal; I wanted to keep the next triple-flawless(ATT, SPA, SPE) Chimchar that got out of the egg, ignoring it's bad defensive IV's. Little did I know what kind of Chimchar had hatched, when I checked the IVs of the Chimchar which appeared to have flawless IVs in the stats I was aiming for;

;390; Naive, Male : 22 / 31 / 22 / 31 / 23 / 31
Hidden Power Type is 'Ice'. Hidden Power Power is 70.

I wasnt excpecting this at all!!! I was so happy when I saw that not only his defensive IVs were all 20+ but also that the Chimchar had the highest possible Hidden Power ICE. I'm so glad that the two months of breeding did pay off after all. This is amazing. Especially after I threw all my hope away of getting a decent IVed Chimchar. The Chimchar line is my favorite starter line and Infernape is one of my top favorite Pokemon. This is such an awesome, unexpected breed!

I'm going to nickname him "Chimlord", after the Infernape of Pearl, who is my favorite Pokedexholder of the Pokemon Manga Series.

I'm currently EV training Chimlord in attack.

Cosmar
25th January 2009, 10:22 PM
Main Pearl: Flygon, Glaceon, and Honchkrow reached Level 100. EV-trained an Absol (who's EVs were already cleared) and a Palkia, then raised them to Level 85. Hopefully they'll reach Level 100 soon.

I'm going to have to go through my PC and release some Pokémon, since I need space for my Colosseum/XD Pokémon. I'll go look through my PC now, actually...

Honsy
26th January 2009, 5:22 AM
Started new game.

Chose Chimchar, went through all the tutorials and stuff and got the Pokétch. Caught pretty much all the Pokémon available so far. (I think) Training my team at the moment, on the way to...the city after Jubilife. (I'm writing from memory, so I can't remember the town name.)

Current Team:
Chimchar: lvl 13
-Scratch
-Leer (or something)
-Ember
-Taunt

Starly: lvl 10
-Tackle
-Growl
-Quick Attack
-Wing Attack

EDIT: (Couldn't pad this out to 4 sentences for another post)
New Team Member:

Abra (Kazza): lvl 8
- Teleport
-
-
-

Oh, and is there any good water Pokémon I can get around this point? (First gym)

dragon-dark-master
26th January 2009, 6:20 AM
Got my second trainder card star (underground-min-game capture 50 flags), and Staraptor to LV. 100

FireHead Hank
26th January 2009, 6:19 PM
Finished Ev training Chimlord. He's doing great and is on lv. 45 right now. He's still a Chimchar, mainly because I needed him to learn Flamethrower. I went through the Elite4 with him just to get him into the Hall of Fame as a Chimchar. I'm gonna let him evolve when he reaches the next level. Still not sure if I'm going to use him as an all-out attacker or a nasty ape.

Right now I'm also planing my next breeding project. It's gonna be another fire type. I know I should get different types so I can finally start competitive battling over wifi, but I just love those fire type Pokemon.

Changed my Gliscor's nickname to Sasori, which means Scorpion. I dindt like his old nickname and the new one suits him well.

Arena Tycoon Slaking
26th January 2009, 9:00 PM
Finally got a Chikorita, evolved and that completed my pokedex and got a third star on my trainer card.

TogepiLover
26th January 2009, 11:53 PM
I had 4 badges and I decided just to restart. I deleted the save file and started a new one. I picked Piplup and caught a female Starly (nicknamed Reba) almost as soon as I could. I switched between those two as my main pokemon, although Starly quite a bit moreso.

Shortly after I beat the second gym I captured a female Psyduck (nicknamed Marina). I trained it up a little bit and then I put Starly and Piplup in the PC. A little while after that I caught a male Bidoof (nicknamed Bido).

So right now I'm heading to Veilstone. I just got HM 04 and I only have two Pokemon on my team: A level 33 Golduck (Marina) that is my main one, and a level 21 Bibarel that functions as the HM slave (I had it hold Experience share for quite a bit). I don't really plan on catching any more Pokemon - hopefully Marina will be strong enough. My only addition is that I will probably bring Reba back to the team when it is time to learn Fly.

My starter is only level 12 or so and sitting in the storage box along with an Abra, Reba, and a Geodude nicknamed Rockguy. :lol. I might just release my starter, Abra and the Rockguy into the wild.

I like the "one Pokemon" approach. It's what I always used to use when I was young and playing R/B/Y and G/S/C. Hopefully Golduck will be strong enough to take on the rest of the Gym leaders and the Elite Four!

I'm not really into all of the serious "EV and IV" training crap. I don't have the time to make my pokemon fight only certain species, breed them over and over etc. Marina is strong enough and she doesn't have all of that special stuff.

Of course, when I want to do multiplayer, I will have to train up 5 more Pokemon...

Cosmar
27th January 2009, 2:12 AM
Main Pearl: Released some Pokémon I don't need, and freed up some space in my PC.

Palkia and Absol are Level 90 now. Oh yeah, I didn't Pal Park my Mewtwo until now, since I used him in Colosseum to obtain the last Shadow Pokémon. Anyway, I Pal Parked him (along with Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Moltres, and Articuno) after trading them to FireRed (obviously), then I caught them (obviously X 2). Mewtwo took a while to show up, though.

Going to Pal Park a Lunatone once I get it out of XD, along with some other XD Pokémon.

Honsy
27th January 2009, 5:41 AM
Beat the Oreburgh gym, trained alot and got up to the windworks (or whatever). I write these from memory, like I said, so I'm a little wrong, I guess.

I caught a Buizel outside the windworks, is it worth keeping to use?

Current Party:
Monferno: lvl 15
-Scratch
-Mach Punch
-Ember
-Taunt

Kadabra (Kazza) lvl 16
-Teleport
-Confusion
-
-

~He's not listening to me now. :( Hopefully there's a gym coming up soon, I need Kadabra...unless someone can suggest a good replacement?~

Staravia: lvl 15
-Tackle
-Double Team
-Quick Attack
-Wing Attack

~Not including the newly caught Buizel ('cause I can't remember his moves), and a Bidoof HM slave.~

Mik-Mik
27th January 2009, 5:45 AM
Currently training my EV trained Ampharos and Salamence up to Lv100. Then I'll start with the rest of my team (which I haven't planned out yet) later.

Ampharos: Lv57 (Modest)
200 Sp.Atk, 200 HP, 108 Spd

Salamence: Lv50 (Adamant)
252 Atk, 200 HP, 108 Spd

FireHead Hank
27th January 2009, 7:48 PM
After my Chimlord reached lv. 46, I let him evolve into Monferno. With the aim to get his picture up in the Hall of Fame as a Monferno, I went through the Elite4 with him again. Chimlord is now at lv. 52. and I plan on letting him evolve into his 3rd stage very soon, so I can use him effectively in the Battle Tower. I really need some useful and basic "battle" hold-items from the Battle Point exchange, I was so busy with breeding projects, that I totally forgot to get them.

As mentioned before, I plan to hatch for a fire Pokemon again in my next breeding project. But it's one I'll have to trade for because it's not available in the Diamond version. You'll soon find me posting in it's trading thread.

Rokroad
28th January 2009, 9:35 PM
Pearl

Started to get out with Elliot again.
I now have a lvl 21 Monferno and a lvl 21 Wartortle who lacks the rules.

Caught a timid male Burmy, who I maybe will keep in my team.

Currently just training for Gardenia.

COKTAL
29th January 2009, 12:35 AM
I have just finished EVing my Lucario (Special sweeper) and I"m currently raising him up to finish getting his moveset completed. Also, check out his IV's (they were checked using PBR's lv. 50 rule so their one of the 2 in each spot): 4-5/30-31/13-14/24-25/28-29/30-31 (HP/A/D/SA/SD/S). I'm also considering going to the Trophy Gardens and chaining Porygon since they're there today and tommorow.
EDIT: Just finished leveling up Lucario for it's moveset. Currently @ lv. 47. Just checked the swarm today, Skitty, but seeing as I've still got 4 left from the last time, I'm going to just ignore it and hope for something better tommorow (hopefully Far-fetch'd since that's the first thing I tried to chain ever, but didn't get one).

jpp1974
29th January 2009, 2:05 AM
Well, not a HUGE amount's been happening in my Diamond for a while...until today.

If there's ever anything to praise these forums for it's the trades I did today, all found through here.

Earlier a pretty awesomely IV'd Groudon. Just the start...

In the space of ten minutes (about ten minutes ago) I got a shiny Suicune, left Wifi, checked my email here, went back into Wifi and got a Darkrai.

My Pokedex is getting so so close to completion!

Aesir22
29th January 2009, 3:52 PM
diamond:
Went underground, found several fossils, shards, plates and other items.
Did some SRs for shiny Cresselia and Spiritomb

Pearl:
Did several wifi trades. Hatched more Tropius eggs and went underground. Fished for shiny pokemon, but no luck. Going to chain random pokemon now.

Blazing Charmander
29th January 2009, 7:56 PM
Due to completing my Diamond recently, i've basically began to do all of the post-Elite 4 things, i.e. unlock the National Dex and travel to Battle Island.

Today, I was inspired to create a new team - a semi-competitive one if you will. By this I mean that I want to create a team that I can use in the in-game Battle Tower, without taking the training too seriously. I may just EV train them, but i'm not even going to take the credibility (UU, BL, OU or any of that jazz) of my Pokemon or their IV's etc into consideration. I just want to assemble a team in my image, of who I like.

Other than that, I also aim to journey around the Island and catch a load of new Pokemon.

Dragon Rules
30th January 2009, 12:38 AM
Today I continue to Ev my Yanma(Sp.Atk) and Growlithe(Atk).They'll evolve soon,
Yanma just have to learn both Hypnosis and Ancient power before evolving,still have 8 levels to go....And Growlithe have to learn Reversal(lv25).
Also I stopped by the GTS while training,and got some pretty good pokemon,including a lv2 modest yanmega.

COKTAL
30th January 2009, 2:24 AM
Yesterday I started and finished EVing my Modest Lucario. It evolved at level 4 (I used Vitamins to get a jump start on training). It's currently at level 57. I'm in the battle tower now trying to get some more BP to get more power items. I'm battling Palmer. I've taken out Dragonite and Rhyperodon (sp?). Milotic's causing trouble though.
EDIT: I just beat him (had to go somewhere for a while). I OHKOed his first 2 (Dragonite and Rhyperodon), which got me going pretty fast. Then there was Milotic. Lucario used Aura Sphere, Milotic OHKO's it. Infernape comes out and uses Thunder Punch and paralyzes. Milotic w/ Hydro Pump to OHKO. Then it was down to my Dusknoir versus his Milotic. It came down to him getting KOed from struggle (his own). His Milotic know Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis, and Recover. I had Night Shade, EQ, Protect, and Pain Split. Obviously, it was a drawn out fight. Luckily, I had the ability pressure.

burninator59
30th January 2009, 5:39 AM
Transfered Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Swellow, Absol, and Wailmer over from Ruby.
Brought the Regi's to Snow Temple to awaken him. Used a Swellow with 1 Hp and Endeavor to get him down to 1, then sent out Oddish hoping he would use Confuse Ray instead of an attack. Eventually had to change the time to nighttime so i could catch it with dusk balls easier, but I ended up cathcing it with an Ultra Ball anyway.

Diagura!
30th January 2009, 4:23 PM
I started Pokemon Diamond today,
I picked the monkey pokemon, Chimchar along with me and nicknamed it "Hikozaru". ;390;
I got my journals, etc and headed out to Jublilife City.
Along the way i got chimchar to lvl 10 and got 5 pokeballs.

-Currently Battling the 2 trainers at the pokemon school.
-Got my watch.
-Deciding on what pokemon to catch.

-------------
Diamond Team :
-Chimchar (Hikozaru)
-
-
-
-
-

encas
30th January 2009, 4:46 PM
As I type this, I just finished up some preparations to chain some Rhyhorn. I decided to level up my EV-trained shiny Delcatty to level 56 so I can chain the Rhyhorn with her, but there are some level 56 Pokemon there, so I need to train her up just a twee higher now.

-Vulpix-
31st January 2009, 6:20 AM
I got tons of entries added to my pokedex this week. S0 I'm not really raising a team.
which makes my pokedex 436 Seen Obtained: 401 Sinnoh pokedex: 135
My play time has reached 300 hours now at 307:40 and I hatched over 200 eggs.

I decided to count up the regions.
Kanto: I have 25 left to go to complete this region
Jotho: I have 26 left to go to complete this region
Hoenn: I have 19 left to go to complete this region
Sinnoh: I have 22 left to go to complete this region

So close and Yet so far it seems.

dragon-dark-master
31st January 2009, 11:43 AM
Just caught Mareep, fully evolved it to Ampharos, which puts my pokedex up to SEEN: 462 OBTAINED: 459... now with in sight....

FireHead Hank
31st January 2009, 2:41 PM
Chimlord evolved into Infernape and is on lv. 68 right now. I went to through the Elite4 with him to get his picture in the Hall of Fame.

I made a little change of plans regarding my next breeding project. I'm gonna postpone the project with the fire Pokmeon I have to trade for and I've chose another Pokemon instead. The next breeding project is actually inspired by the latest Naruto Shippuden episodes (which I cant stop whatching, even though I never really liked Naruto)

Currently on route 230, trying to catch the egg-move parent for the next project.

DialgaMan
31st January 2009, 5:56 PM
Only Porygon 2 and Porygon Z and Celebi and Mew and Mewtwo left for my dex to be complete :D and shaymin but he/she isn't legal yet :o untill hmm 2 feb I think ?

Cosmar
31st January 2009, 6:56 PM
Main Pearl: EV'd my Colosseum Suicune and raised her to Level 81. I might challenge the Battle Tower again (once Suicune reaches Level 100), or I might train some more Pok&#233;mon. I really want to train a Dusknoir, a Blaziken and maybe an Espeon for some reason, so I'll probably do that.

I hope I still have that Mismagius...

COKTAL
31st January 2009, 7:19 PM
Well, I just lost in the battle tower. 22 battles straight. I forgot to teach my Duskinor a more to replace EQ (the only attacks are EQ and Night Shade) which caused me to lose because I couldn't KO a Staraptor. I tried chaining Eevee today, but I quickly gave that up because it would break at low numbers like 10. Now I'm considering EVing a Glaceon.

Dragon Rules
31st January 2009, 8:18 PM
Today I:
-Ev trained Yanmega to lv40 while chaining Girafarigs.
-Had an Iv battle with my friend.
-Went underground and found many items.
-Went to GTS and got a hacked Aerodactyl

Blazing Charmander
31st January 2009, 8:25 PM
I continued to ponder about a team I could use in the Battle Tower, and came to the conclusion that my first team member would be Pikachu. Initially, I taught my Pikachu that was caught in Backlot's Garden, Hidden Power, in order to breed onto the offspring Pichu. However, I soon regretted this as I wanted one with HP Ice, but there was no success.

So i've bred a few Pichu with no Egg moves, and after a short while, I hatched a Quirky female with IV's of 30 in Special Attack and Special Defence. This is a bonus, as I mentioned previously that I don't care much for IVs lol. But anyway, i've began EV training her in Speed, while thinking about what the rest of my team will be.

-Vulpix-
1st February 2009, 12:23 AM
I got manaphy off GTS under search and traded a Dialaga for it that I got from GTS since I had my own from Diamond. I guess I might breed it eventually. I had the pokedex entry before I got manaphy off of GTS and I got Phione pokedex entry. Also had an online battle lost purposely. I used Sableye- level 12 and SPiritomb- level 1. Which wasn't defintly going to win against a level 51 Lucario. And it was my first online battle. It had something todo with foresight.

mew801
1st February 2009, 1:50 AM
Today:

I Evolved my Chansey into Blissey :D And I tried to catch a shiny Drifloon on Friday, but with no success. :( Currently training pokes in pokemon league.

encas
1st February 2009, 4:02 AM
Trying to hatch one last Seedot egg at the moment. I just got a very good Seedot (Timid nature, with Energy Ball, Nasty Plot, and 19+ IVs all around, including at least a 24 in Speed and a 31 in Special Attack). I've got my fingers crossed that this last egg is a shiny!

dragon-dark-master
1st February 2009, 5:03 AM
Just breeded my PokeTopia Magnortar to get Magby, traind it up to LV. 30 for Magmar... That puts my Pokedex up to.... SEEN: 464 OBTAINED: 461...i can smell 3 stars on my trainer card...

Decieded to EV train the Shiny Porygon im about to get(over trade) so i have been looking online for EV training guides... And struggling to learn, but I want to learn, so Im continuing to try...

Aesir22
1st February 2009, 11:42 AM
Diamond:
Did some trades and migrated pokemon from emerald. Did several SRs for shiny Spiritomb. Found several fossils and other junk in the underground.

Pearl:
Planted several berries at route 209, 210 and solaceon town. So while hatching tropius eggs im growing berries. Planted Micle, Occa, Belue, liechi, Salac, Starf, Custap and Passho berries.

smartie
1st February 2009, 1:57 PM
Ooh! Here is the recent happening thread! I evolved lots of poke's for my dex:
Snover->Abomasnow
Corphish->(how is it's evolution called :O)
Shelgon->Salamence
Eevee->Vaporeon
Burmy->Wormadon
Burmy->Mothim
and much more!

COKTAL
1st February 2009, 2:21 PM
Right now I'm trying to get a brave nature Rampardos that I'm going to EV for the double battle in the battle tower. I'm planning on making a trick room team since his speed is going to be really low. Still contemplating a moveset,but I've got a good general idea. Also about to go back to the BT to beat Palmer again so I'll have enough BP to get 2 more power items.

adamantursaring
3rd February 2009, 5:28 AM
Well started breeding for a female Riolu to Breed with Hitmonlee for BlazeKick and Brick Break. Looking for a Jolly/Adamant one.
Used PokeRadar to chain again for shinies... No luck.
EV'd my Milotic. Correction finished EVing my Milotic.

smartie
3rd February 2009, 4:09 PM
I'm going to get back to breeding tomorrow I think, also defeated battle tower a few times.

Dabottle
4th February 2009, 12:47 PM
Ok so sometime soon I'm going to go back to finishing my Kanto Dex and breeding some Pokemon for Platinum.
All I need is Omastar for The Kanto Dex. (Not including Mew)
I have to train Meditite up to level 37 so I can get Fire Punch and Thunder Punch for My Platinum Chimchar.
Then I finish My Ruby Monotype sp I can get Sceptile and the Treecko line. I then Restart for Mudkip and I am nearly finished the Hoenn dex then. (Not Including Deoxys). I have a bit of Homework though so this will probably take a few days.
I am still waiting for a Snubbull Swarm and I'm about to Get Gligar via Emerald inserted.

COKTAL
4th February 2009, 2:20 PM
Well, yesterday I got bored so I started to raise some pokemon on my team just because I didn't have any raised over 70 (except for my migrated Dusknoir). I battled my friend on Wi-Fi and completly obliterated him. I traded off my last 2 shiny Skitty's that I saved for trading for a Shiny Golem and an Almnia Darkrai (appears to be legit). My swarm today is Zigzagoon so I plan on starting a chain later on tonight so that I can work on it tommorow when I have time. I'm also looking for an EV Spread for my Slow Rampardos that I'm going to use w/ trick room.
EDIT: I've started my Zigzagoon chain, and it's currently at 25. I plan to get to 40 tommorow when I have time.
EDIT2: Chain broke at 38 by a random Starley. No patterns, just a random break. I saw a shiny patch @35, but it was in a corner which would have had little chance of continuing had I walked in. Now I wish I had.

Puffs
4th February 2009, 7:33 PM
Well, right now I'm training a male Misdreavus that I recently hatched. I need a Duskull that knows Pain Split for my team that's in the works.

I already have a Cross Chopping Croagunk, a Wishing Eevee, and a Tri-Attacking Togepi. After Duskull's done I'll only need Trapinch and Nosepass.

Dragon Rules
5th February 2009, 4:32 AM
Well today I went to the Battle Tower,got to rank 2 in wifi battle room with my new team of shinies,Glaceon,Salamence,and Heatran.After that my went training with my Yanmega,raised it to lv45.I'm currently chaining for a shiny Skarmory,but no luck so far.

warnerbroman
5th February 2009, 5:45 AM
I just trained a cherrim

Aesir22
5th February 2009, 10:53 AM
Diamond:
Migrated several pokemon holding items from emerald.
Traded some pokemon between pearl and diamond.
Went underground and found 2 skull fossils and some other stuff.

Pearl:
Walked around the safari zone..did not catch anything. Went underground, found alot of stuff. Planted several berries after the last few plants gave me a lot of micle, jacoba and watmel berries. Went to stark mountain and walked around. Stopped hatching for a shiny tropius for now. Going to breed lapras now. Found a random shiny!!! its a female Magcargo, lvl 58, lax, quick to flee, Magma armor.
Magcargo appears (http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/aesir22/Shiny%20Encounter/Magcargoappears.jpg)
Magcargo (http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/aesir22/Shiny%20Pokemon/Magcargo.jpg)

foxyman1167
5th February 2009, 11:22 PM
Well I started breeding on Pearl for my new Diamond team, and it went pretty well. I wasn't breeding for IV's, all I wanted were good natures and egg moves. My planned Diamond team is ;387; ;390; ;223; ;198; ;447; ;092;

Turtwig (Adamant) - Seed Bomb
Chimchar (Adamant) - Fire + Thunderpunch
Remoraid (Modest) - Thunderwave
Murkrow (Adamant) - Drill Peck
Riolu (Modest) - Vacuum Wave
Gastly (Modest) - Will-o-wisp

Dragon Rules
6th February 2009, 1:42 AM
Well Yesterday I caught a shiny Skarmory,which is my third chain shiny,at a chain of 41.
I was soo happy when I saw the shiny patch and the Skarmory:) I caught it after a few Ultra balls and Dusk balls.This Skarmory came a lot earlier that the shiny Magnemite,only took me about 15 max repels to find it.Sychonrize won't work again,too bad,too bad...

DANdotW
6th February 2009, 3:10 PM
Restarted my Pokémon Pearl this morning.

Main Points:
* Started with Turtwig, but deposited him as soon as I caught a male Starly.
* Worked my way up to Jubilife, and all the way through that until I could capture both a female Budew and a male Abra, to whom I taught Hidden Power [Flying].
* Defeated Roark quite easily with Budew, and went on to catch a female Psyduck.
* Made my way to the Valley Windworks and caught a male Pachirisu.

So far I'm planning on capturing a Ponyta to complete my team once I have no need for Bidoof, but we'll see where that goes. Keep tuning in.

Iota

smartie
6th February 2009, 4:31 PM
Looking my GTS trades is the only thing I've been doing lately.

DANdotW
6th February 2009, 5:35 PM
Little update from my Pearl adventures.

I decided to take Psyduck out of my team and replaced him with a male Buizel. Starly and Abra evolved into Staravia and Kadabra, and I saved the Valley Windworks from Team Galactic.

I'm not sure still whether or not I'll put Ponyta on my team, but I haven't got long to find out I suppose, what with him becoming available soon.

Iota

Aesir22
6th February 2009, 7:13 PM
Pearl:
Waterd all the berries again. Went underground, did not find any fossils this time. Traded several berries. Going to route 224 trying to chain shuckle or an other pokemon.

OJG
6th February 2009, 11:35 PM
Just beaten the second gym. All I have at the moment is a Luxray and a slave Chimchar. I don't have a clue what to have as another pokemon for my team. If someone could just send me ANY old egg (aslong as the pokemon inside it isn't an electric type ;)) and isn't from Sinnoh, then coudl they PM me? This would be quite a cool thing to run around trying to hatch an egg without knowledge of what it is. So yeah, PM me ;)

COKTAL
6th February 2009, 11:47 PM
Yesterday I got bored so I went into the underground and found around 20 traps, 2 fossils, 5 everstones (will trade for other items), a few evolution stones, and alot of gems. I got 2 99 level green spheres (I found alot of them). I started a chain of Snubull, but it broke this morning at around 15. Now I'm chaining Absol, currently at 15.
EDIT: Chain is now at 33. I'm going to start reseting just because I've had some bad luck recently w/ chains over 35 breaking for no reason whatsoever.

Dragon Rules
7th February 2009, 12:20 AM
Today I did lots of battling in the battle tower with my new team,shiny Glaceon,shiny Salamece,and an awesome Aerodacltyl.Those three got me a streak of 35 rignt now.With some more battles we could challenge Palmer again,and I'm totally ready for it.

-Vulpix-
7th February 2009, 4:36 AM
I now have 438 entries into my pokedex and 459 seen. Maybe at the end of next week I'll have 459 obtained. Early this week. I tried trading slowbro holding king's rock to make it evolve and later I found out it was slowpoke I needed to trade. I'm still wondering how pilowswine learns ancient power. I'm also planning on transfering over a bunch of dittos to try and get my Arbok to breed so I can get ekans. And some other pokemon.
Play Time: 315:23

Aesir22
7th February 2009, 5:27 PM
Pearl:
Went to stark mountain to find a female modest magby for a trade. Had several magby chains and caught all the females...and used covet on all the males. Finally found the modest female and at the end I collected 51 magmarizers:)
Now trying to find a modest female growlithe for the same trade.

Master Leo
7th February 2009, 6:51 PM
Recently, I have had a new found interest in Pokemon Contests. So far I have the ribbons.

Lombre: All Ribbons (BEAUTY)
Shaymin: All Ribbons (CUTE)
Espeon: All RIbbons (SMART)
Dusknoir: 1 ribbon (TOUGH)

Right now I am trying to find a good pokemon to use in a cool contest, but I am not sure which one. Pichu is 1st on my list but I am looking at others.

foxyman1167
7th February 2009, 9:44 PM
Restarted my Diamond file this morning, after deciding on a new challenge! Catch all 151 pokemon, beat all the GYM's and E4 MEMBERS with pokemon that have a type disadvantage! Also thinking about contests
~Started, named myself Oscar, and picked Piplup, hoping for a +SpA boosting nature, for Beauty contests, but quickly gave up, settling on a Bashful nature (will breed later)
~Caught random pokemon to trade for my team that was waiting on Pearl.
~Got my team, and proceeded to train them all to 10, and headed for Jubilife, where I met Chris, my rival.
~Beat all trainers in Jubilife, and headed east, beating all trainers along the way, and catching a Zubat, Geodude, Machop, and Onix. Traded one of my Machops for Abra.
~Went to the mine, and found Roark. Trained my team up to 13, and headed for the GYM. Beat the two trainers in the GYM, and desperately trying to beat Roark with a Chimchar, Aipom, and Murkrow.

Turtwig @ Adamant
~Seed Bomb (egg)
~Secret Power (egg)
~Razor Leaf
~Tackle

Chimchar @ Adamant
~Fire Punch (egg)
~Thunderpunch (egg)
~Scratch
~Leer

Remoraid @ Modest @ Sniper
~Water Gun
~Psybeam
~Thunderwave (egg)
~Lock-on

Murkrow @ Adamant @ Super Luck
~Drill Peck (egg)
~Pursuit
~Astonish
~Roost (egg)

Riolu @ Modest @ Inner Focus
~Force Palm
~Quick Attack
~Vacuum Wave (egg)
~Endure

Aipom @ Adamant @ Run Away
~Slam
~Astonish
~Thunder Wave
~Tail Whip

Anyone have any tips on beating Roark with a Chimchar (no evolving), Murkrow, and Aipom?

EDIT: I finally beat Roark! After about 20 tries, I gave up, and trained Aipom, Chimchar, and Murkrow up to 16, where Aipom learned Tickle, which was surely the main reason that I won. Pretty much all I did was Tickle them a few times, and use Aipom's Slam, Chimchar's Fire Punch, or Murkrow's Drill Peck/Pursuit. Well I hope to be in Eterna City by tomorow morning, and there, the challenge will continue, with Remoraid soloing Gardenia!

Puffs
7th February 2009, 11:27 PM
My new team is nearly complete. I have them all hatched with the right egg moves, natures, and names. I only need to distribute certain TM moves and they'll be ready for PBR's Little Battle before I actually start leveling them.

My team is...
Sky the Trapinch
Sefirot the Togepi
Victoire the Croagunk
Bubba the Eevee
Jack the Duskull
Mustafa the Nosepass

COKTAL
8th February 2009, 2:32 AM
Well, I'm borrowing a friend's DS and Diamond game (I'm going to get Shaymin tommorow, so I told him I'd bring his game to get it since he can't make it). I used his game in the underground to get 20 flags so that I can take out most of my bolders in my base. I also talked to him 15 times so that I'm closer to being able to SR for a shiny Spiritomb. I then went out and chained Phanpy. 1st chain ended for no reason @ 35 (no battle, I was still in range, it just stopped). 2nd chain I ended @ 46 w/ 5 Shiny's, now I'm trying to decide which to evolve and which 3 to trade.

Morgil
8th February 2009, 3:42 AM
Dang it!!!

Just moments ago i encountered a shiny skuntank. I immediately threw a quick ball. It shook once, twice, three times... and then it broke out. Then it used Memento and killed itself. **** it that sucks so much!

dragon-dark-master
8th February 2009, 11:17 AM
I chained for Gastrodon (east) no luck, then went for Stunky no luck, did some trade with people on Serebii, which puts my dex up to...

SEEN: 474
OBTAINED: 472

i can smell three stars on my trainder card...

UPDATE: I HAVE REACHED 500 HOURS ON MY DIAMOND!!!! thats a lot of time on my arse....

Pingouin7
8th February 2009, 5:53 PM
Dang it!!!

Just moments ago i encountered a shiny skuntank. I immediately threw a quick ball. It shook once, twice, three times... and then it broke out. Then it used Memento and killed itself. **** it that sucks so much!

MASTERBALLS ;egg

No seriously, you should check on Internet if a shiny can kill itself or run away with a move it has before chucking any Pokéballs, and if it can die or run away, use Master Ball.

Dragon Rules
8th February 2009, 10:55 PM
Today I:
-EV trained Yanmega to lv50.
-Start training Growlithe.
-Received Shaymin from TRU!
-SRed for Timid Shaymin.

Morgil
8th February 2009, 11:57 PM
MASTERBALLS ;egg

No seriously, you should check on Internet if a shiny can kill itself or run away with a move it has before chucking any Pokéballs, and if it can die or run away, use Master Ball.

I only have one master ball, and i ain't wasting it. Plus, I was already aware of skuntank's memento, but when i once caught a normal skuntank with a quick ball on first turn, i figured i could do it again with the shiny. Boy was i wrong.

Sapphire Phoenix
9th February 2009, 12:58 AM
Meh, marked all my Shiny, Event/Special pokemon (as well as all my Giratinas, Dialgas, and Palkias). Then I hatched 20 or random eggs. Now I'm trying to catch one of every pokemon (which I've been doing on and off over the last few months). Got some cash from the E4 and looked for a Shellder, but got bored after 5 minutes.

Pingouin7
9th February 2009, 1:08 AM
AR ;egg
GTS ;egg
GBA ;egg
LOTTERY ;egg

There's many ways to get Masterballs

myochan
9th February 2009, 3:24 AM
So I guess I have no choice but to re-start my game... Sucks, especially since I've migrated a dozen sweet pokemon over to it, including my marshtomp, and my shiny spinda, and my kyogre. T_T

I have learned my lesson about cheating devices!

Dragon Rules
9th February 2009, 5:20 AM
I finally got my perfect Timid Shaymin,after tons of SRs. Its the only Timid Shaymin that have 20+ Iv in both Sp.Atk and Spe. But I did saw a Hasty Shaymin that 31 Iv in both Atk and Spe,but I don't want it since I want a Timid Shaymin.

FireTiger
9th February 2009, 6:45 AM
So today I got Shaymin, my first event Pokemon ever. Unfortunately I savedafter I got it, so it wound up being Quirky natured and not anything I wanted. Oh well, I'll remember this come Regigigas time...

Recently got my first shiny as well by way of GTS (Beldum). That was pretty freakin sweet.

I'm kind of frustrated at the fact that I'm unable to breed a Lonely natured male Nidoran. I've filled an entire box with almost every nature except for the one I want. Grrr. I wish there was a way to figure out what natures are most likely to come up, but it seems very random when neither parent has the nature you want. I'll keep trying though, it's bound to come up sooner or later.

Sapphire Phoenix
10th February 2009, 2:56 AM
Went underground, found a couple of fossils, caught a few pokemon from the Great Marsh since I was bored, and tried Pokeradaring Aron... but I got bored :/ Meh.

COKTAL
10th February 2009, 3:21 AM
On Pearl, I've just gotten to Valley Windworks and I've defeated the guy at the door. I'm just about to head into the meadow where the guy sells honey, but right now my friend has my game (he's going to get Shaymin on it for me since I didn't have Mystery gift on it when I was there w/ diamond).
Diamond: I'm raising some pokemon now. Trying to figure out what I want to chain since I've got a day or 2 before I'm going to get Pearl back. I'll take suggestions as long as their not a Swarm/Trophy pokemon (stupid 5&#37; appearance).

Aesir22
10th February 2009, 3:21 PM
Pearl:
Hatched several munchlax eggs for a trade. Currently hatching lapras.
Watered all my berries (including jacoba and micle). Chaining pidgey at the moment. Chain at 22.

foxyman1167
11th February 2009, 2:16 AM
~Well after struggling to beat Roark, my challenge continued. I headed north, catching new pokemon along the way, and made it to Floroama Town, where I kicked Team Galactic back to Eterna's Galactic Building.
~Continued north, beating all trainers and catching even more pokemon. Healed outside of the forest, and entered. Reluctantly agreed to travel with Cheryl and her annoying Chansey, and beat even more trainers. Caught every different pokemon in Eterna Forest.
~Got to Eterna, healed and headed to the GYM. Beat all trainers, but was PWNED by Gardenia. I headed west, and trained Remoraid up to lvl 25. Went back for more, but got my *** handed to me over and over again. Left, and trained Remoraid up to lvl 28.
~Went to Gardenia, and finally beat her after a few tries. Aurora Beam OHKO'd Cherubi and Turtwig, but Roserade was 3HKO'd by Psybeam (hoping for confusion) Luckily it kept using Poison Sting instead of Magical Leaf/Grass Knot, and soon I came out on top.
Team ATM:
Turtwig lvl 21 @ Adamant
~Seed Bomb (egg)
~Secret Power (egg)
~Bite
~Curse

Chimchar lvl 21 @ Adamant
~Fire Punch (egg)
~Thunderpunch (egg)
~Scratch
~Rock Smash

Remoraid lvl 28 @ Modest
~Bubblebeam
~Psybeam
~Aurora Beam
~Focus Energy

Murkrow @ Adamant
~Drill Peck (egg)
~Pursuit
~Astonish
~Roost (egg)

Riolu @ Modest
~Force Palm
~Vacuum Wave (egg)
~Quick Attack
~Reversal

Aipom @ Adamant
~Slam (egg)
~Astonish
~Thunderwave (egg)
~Tickle

Task List:
~Rid Eterna City of Team Galactic
~Catch all pokemon available right now
~Train my team to 30's
~Find some pokemon for Super Contests
~Beat Crasher Wake using only my Chimchar/Monferno

Sapphire Phoenix
11th February 2009, 2:51 AM
Caught a Porygon and Castform in the Trophy Garden, hatched a Shiny Yanma, caught a random Tauros, marked a couple pokemon, and caught other random pokemon.

Dragon Rules
11th February 2009, 2:56 AM
Today I battled some trainers in the battle tower,and got a streak of 28 in multi battle.And I just caught a shiny Voltorb at a chain of 48.My 4th chain shiny!

Aesir22
12th February 2009, 7:10 PM
Diamond:
Did some SRs for spiritomb

Pearl:
Hatched a couple of lapras and watered all my berries.
Tried to chain some random pokemon, but no luck.
Went underground, but got bored..
Trying to catch synchronize Ralts..and all the natures. Currently training a gentle one to use for chaining..

Pamizard
12th February 2009, 7:26 PM
eh currently ev traning more POkemon for Pokemon Battle Revolution wi-fi. I got like well 18 done so far... need to transfer more Pokemon form LEaf Green and so on.

COKTAL
13th February 2009, 1:28 AM
Well, my friend still hasn't gone to the event w/ my pearl version so I'm still waiting for that.
Diamond: I started reseting for a good Shaymin. I settled w/ a Mild nature (or whatever +Sp. Attack, -Defense is) w/ the IV's: X/X/X/28/X/25. I once got a Modest one w/ X/X/X/5/X/31, but the Sp. Attack was too low for a sweeper. I'm leveling it up a few times to get all of the EV's into it's stats (one first level up, + 24 sp attack and +21 in speed :P ). Now I'm chaining Gastrodon for some random reason, currently at 28.

encas
14th February 2009, 6:30 PM
Trying to get a decent Modest female Omanyte via SR right now. I did get a Modest female, but her IVs sucked pretty hard. I have a funky feeling I'll eventually get a male shiny, and my intuition is often right, but I've only been at it for like 20 minutes so I dunno...

Sapphire Phoenix
15th February 2009, 2:04 AM
Meh, caught some more random pokemon and leveled up my Shiny Yanma. Today was also the day where I downloaded 3 TRU Shaymins :/

-Vulpix-
15th February 2009, 2:30 AM
I got 491/493 pokemon. Which gave me my third star on the trainer card. All that is left is Shaymin and Arceus. I also caught probably my first and only shiny I'll get which is a spearow. I could be wrong. I got it on a random encounter too. I also got
Electrivire,Deoxys,Darkrai off of gts. I suppose what is next is I'll probably try out battle tower for the fourth star or the contest one. I just need to come up with a team.
Play Time: 340:00

Silver Scizor
15th February 2009, 5:06 AM
Hatched a couple of Tyrogue eggs, then tried my luck at chaining. Geez that is tough. I can't even get past 20. My highest was 18... Pretty hard haha.

Aesir22
15th February 2009, 10:15 AM
Pearl:
Chained Raticate...but the chain broke at 38, no shinies.
Hatched several lapras. Got alot of micle, custap and jacoba berries from the berrieplants. Caught 3 more synchronize ralts. Still need to catch 16 natures to get all of them.

smartie
15th February 2009, 12:01 PM
I got an Aipom and a Glameow from GTS and just started over with my 2nd Pearl.

COKTAL
15th February 2009, 2:47 PM
Diamond: Still watering my Micle plant in hopes of getting 5 out of it. It should finish growing soon since I planted it 2-3 days ago in Growth Mulch.
Pearl: I finally got it back from my friend and I've resumed my Mono-type challenge. I just ran Galatic from Windworks and I'm leveling up in the forest w/ what's her name.

Cosmar
15th February 2009, 3:09 PM
Main Pearl: Pal Parked some Ditto and an XD Lunatone, then EV trained a Male DD Larvitar, a Male Pain Split Duskull, and an ordinary Female Eevee (no Egg Moves, etc.). EV trained them and evolved them into Tyranitar, Dusknoir, and Espeon. They're currently Level 60.

Thinking of getting Female versions of the rest of the Eeveelutions (once Tyranitar/Dusknoir/Espeon reach Level 100, of course), since the Eeveelutions I have now (Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Espeon) are Female (Umbreon and IIRC Leafeon were Female when I got them as Eevee, but I had to hatch alot of Eggs for Glaceon/Espeon...). Or maybe I'll train some Legendaries. IDK yet.

Other Pearl: Used for hatching eggs, and trading back and forth between my main game (as usual). Pal Parked some Legendaries from Emerald, but I haven't caught them yet.

FireHead Hank
15th February 2009, 4:49 PM
I was breeding for a good IVed mother with the right nature for my Poliwag Project. So I paired a double flawless Poliwag with my triple flawless Empoleon. I was very surprised when I saw that I did not only get a good mother but a quad flawless one!:

;060; (Calm, female)
HP: 31
Att: x
Def: 20 - 25
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

This would be a perfect final Poliwag but unfortunately it lacks its needed eggmove and I dont like to use female Pokemon (yeah, I'm crazy like that).

So right now I'll put it in the daycare with a corsola who has the needed egg move and only one flawless IV in SpD. I feel like even though I came this far and hatched an amazing Poliwag it's going to take me even longer until I'm finished. :/

foxyman1167
15th February 2009, 5:15 PM
I'm kind of frustrated at the fact that I'm unable to breed a Lonely natured male Nidoran. I've filled an entire box with almost every nature except for the one I want. Grrr. I wish there was a way to figure out what natures are most likely to come up, but it seems very random when neither parent has the nature you want. I'll keep trying though, it's bound to come up sooner or later.

Well there is a way you can check the nature of an egg before it hatches.... Watch this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85zIsi2mTxc), from about 1:18 on.

smartie
15th February 2009, 5:51 PM
Well, in last post I said I restarted my second Pearl. Some more info:
I called my character Parky, and my Friend Clint. Got a Naughty Chimchar, called Inferno, as my starter. Caught a Bidoof called Bickle, a Starly don't remember nick and a Shinx called Lexus.
Put the Bidoof on my box and started training a bit. Reached Jubilife with all 3 Pokemon at lv9.

Edit:
And just after I posted this my game crashed and I have to start over again with only Inferno... :( Cause I didn't save between.

c0cobread
16th February 2009, 12:18 AM
I've been breeding for two months straight. I take a break every now and then to catch new wild ditto/parents in hopes of finding some extrodinary ivs.

As of today, 2 thirds of my team is done. Unfortunately, I am breeding for a particular hidden power and a mixed sweeper, The ones I have most difficulty with.

After those two are done though, I will EV train and then I am battling again. I can't wait.

Hbdach
16th February 2009, 2:12 AM
Diamond: For the past 2 days, there has been a Jirachi with a Mewtwo sprite with the name of Mewtwo up for trade on GTS. I had to laugh. Also trying to grow my Micle and Enigma berries into plants. Getting ready to EV train my Deoxys, Manaphy, and Darkrai because they all got Pokerus together one time and so it will go faster for Ev training. :-)

COKTAL
16th February 2009, 8:51 PM
Diamond: I finally got my Micle plant to finish growing and I got 3 berries out of it. I was hoping for more, but 3 is still good. I plan on planting them later once I finish growing the other berries I've got growing around Sinnoh right now.

Pearl: Still playing my mono-type fire challenge. I'm leveling all of the pokemon into the 20's before I continue on since there's starting to get to be a decent distance between levels. I've just arrived into Solaceon town this morning.

aeroboy93
16th February 2009, 10:18 PM
I just started my diamond again with a 1 pokemon challenge gonna use a shinx called bibbles. Currently in jubilife city just got the 3 coupons. My shinx is lvl11 at the moment and i have a bidoof but it is a HM slave.

I cant think of a name
17th February 2009, 6:35 AM
I just finished leveling up my Gyarados. I went to the Toy's R Us Shaymin event (I got a timid nature without even resetting once). I received a legit Palkia through the GTS for just a Blissey. I got a Platinum flag in the underground (this happened about a week ago so I'm not sure if this qualifies as "recent" or not).

dragon-dark-master
17th February 2009, 7:55 AM
I did some GTS trades.

Then tried to catch a Horsea holding a dragon scale, I caught about 20, which was good now i can get the nature that i want! So ill train that up then use the GTS glitch to evlove it. Im thinking about EV training it...

aeroboy93
17th February 2009, 10:44 AM
Trained north of jubilife city and evolved my Bibbles into a Luxio. Went thru 2 oreburgh and beat every person there (even tho they were all rock/ground type and i had electric). Went on and beat Roark first try luckily is pokemon kept flintchin when i used bite. Currently in floroma town save just as i got there gonna go bk on soon.

smartie
17th February 2009, 5:15 PM
Pearl 2) I got all poke's with same nicknames as last time and reached Jubilife again, this time with a lv11 Starly and Chimchar and Shinx lv9.
Pearl 1) haven't touched it in ages.
Diamond) Have been breeding +/- 20 Zubats in the hope of getting a Jolly 1, but still no luck :(

aeroboy93
17th February 2009, 5:35 PM
Cleared the team galactic out of the windworks. Went thru the forest with cheryl. Beat gardinia her roserade was trouble for my luxio but manaaged to beat it in the end after the battle he evolved into luxray. Went into the haunted house thing and saw the lil girl (creepy). Just cleared the team galactic out of the building and freed the bike man.

Aurora Valor
17th February 2009, 9:31 PM
Well, it's been quite some time since I last posted, so here it goes... Haven't played much anyway.

Diamond: I did only two, maybe three things. First, I finally bothered to evolve my weedy Drifloon into a Drifblim. Then, I chose Quagsire and Roserade to be my next EV trained Pokemon, after I had already done a Rhydon and a Kadabra. I have a decent Wooper now (Impish nature, but good IV's for the set I'll use), and I'm working on a hopefully Mild or Modest Roselia, although I will accept Gentle. The sets? Quagsire @ Leftovers, Impish Nature, 252 HP, 129 Attack and Defence EV's. Moves are Rest, Sleep Talk, Yawn and Waterfall. Roserade @ Big Root, Gentle/Mild/Modest Nature, 252 SpA, 252 SpD, 6 Speed EV's. Moves are Giga Drain, Weather Ball, Rain Dance and Extrasensory.

Pearl: Just more progress, I'm now at Veilstone Gywn, and can't be bothered to train for Maylene.

Jan Hella
18th February 2009, 7:58 AM
Pearl:
- Started to try and get a streak in Single battles in Battle Tower. Closed my DS to do something, opened it up and flipped the power switch... FAIL...
- Spent an hour and a half hatching Treeko Eggs, waiting to get one with Jolly nature... Got a ton of Timid Treekos. Which will eventually be trained...
- Finally got Empoleon to lvl 100. I cant decide between Avalanche or Earthquake?
- Still training Salamence, Flygon, Gengar, and Alakazam to lvl 100, now along with Treeko.

Diamond:
- Contemplating if I should or shouldnt restart, but since Platinum isnt too far away...

Cosmar
18th February 2009, 4:16 PM
Main Pearl: Tyranitar is currently Level 90, and Dusknoir/Espeon are Level 80. Planted some EV-reducing Berries, and picked them once they finished growing. Then I planted some Wiki Berries, which are currently flowering ATM so I'll be able to pick them later. Once I have enough, I'll make some Beauty Poffins and see if I can evolve a Feebas with them...

I'm hoping to get Tyranitar up to Level 100 today.

smartie
18th February 2009, 5:23 PM
Pearl) I trained Lexus (shinx) and Stapple (starly) to lv12 and evolved Inferno into a Monferno.
Diamond) Still no Jolly zubat eggs :( .

dash142
18th February 2009, 6:32 PM
Don't remember if I posted this before but I restarted my Pearl and started with Piplup the other month.

Well, as of yesterday I have finally gotten around to beating the Elite Four, with my strongest Pokemon being lv. 53, and the others being lv. 51 or 52.

I caught the two Legendary Trio that don't run away, I have Palkia, and I will probably go after Heatran next. Also I'm going to go back to my Emerald and Leaf Green so I can import those Pokemon eventually.

Jan Hella
18th February 2009, 8:13 PM
Owned myself...

I thought I was gonna raise a defensive Sceptile, then figured I could use one of my Timid Treekos for that instead...
By the time I figured everything out, I had already gave him all the vitamins and fully EV trained in the wrong stats, and raised to lvl 43, and saved... Restarted, put him in the daycare with an everstone, now waiting to hatch another Jolly Treeko...

GDynamic
18th February 2009, 9:27 PM
I just finished EV Training my 5th team, which is a bulky water team consisting of Blastoise, Empoleon, Tentacruel, Vaporeon, Umbreon and Donphan. I've just got to level them up to 50 to be on bar with the rest of my other completed teams.

I also may start breeding and EVing Pokemon for trade soon.

Blivsey
19th February 2009, 12:33 AM
Had a battle with one of my friends earlier. My Starmie, Blaziken, Empoleon, Gardevoir, Metang and Ampharos. His Blaziken, Umbreon, Kyogre, Mewtwo, Dragonite and Tyranitar. I still won with three fainted, two damaged and one untouched. I was so pumped! And usually I'm not any good at battling, so...

Currently leveling an E-vire that I EV'd earlier this week.

Dragon Rules
19th February 2009, 4:53 AM
Did some chaining and training.At chaining I have no luck and the chain keep breaking when its near 30,28 on sneasel and slakoth and 31 on bagon.....
Also I did some battling at battle tower wi-fi section,keep defeated by some tyranitars and garchomp.........

pokegamer44
19th February 2009, 7:39 AM
I just got the game maybe a couple of weeks ago because I had the need to scratch my pokemon "itch" again and the games are very fun. Right now I just won my 7th badge. I'm currently training my pikachu and I plan to evolve it soon. Probably tomorrow. I'm also trying to evolve Ponyta into Rapidash.

dragon-dark-master
19th February 2009, 8:57 AM
I tried to chain Absol twice first failed quickly, thried again got to 55 then my damn short concentration got me and i ran into a bad grass...I wanted to destroy something....and did....a lamp....

Then trained my Metagross...